Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,124 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 320,946
Pageviews Today: 521,508Threads Today: 145Posts Today: 2,611
05:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Were the Beatles Mind Controlled Illuminati Agents and Was Paul Replaced in '66?

FallenMatrix

User ID: 362179
United States
04/02/2008 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Were the Beatles Mind Controlled Illuminati Agents and Was Paul Replaced in '66?
Do you suppose that Willie Nelson works for the CIA?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 284815

You'd think that the IRS would have cut him some slack if he does.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 396816
United Kingdom
04/02/2008 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Were the Beatles Mind Controlled Illuminati Agents and Was Paul Replaced in '66?
3) John was killed because he was becoming a revolutionary and impacting society.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 157833

Lennon was killed because he stopped promoting atheistic communism and was turning his life over to Jesus Christ

so the coven sent one of their "lone nut" killers to wipe Lennon out

chapman was worshipping satan before he shot Lennon
( weird that is isnt it ?)

if you are a fan of beatles music or most chart music,you are a fan of mind control,the beatles were put in place to promote free love,mini skirts,drugs,attack the family unit and most of all destroy christianity, Lennon openly admitted this,when Lennon refused to serve the occult any more,that was when the Coven sent their "lone nut" killer chapman

The antichristians on this site serve satan,the protocols of the learned elders of Zion say Jesus christ is the NWOs greatest enemy,take it or leave it,if you disagree with this post you are an enemy of Truth and a viper of satan

btw

The people posting on this thread People were wiser back then 100% correct,people sure were wiser in the 50s/60s,rather than this sick,sick,society of 2008 that worships perverts like Marilyn Manson,the beatles were mild compared to the filth that kids listen to these days

The way things are going people will be having sex with cats and dogs in the street,it all started with the beatles

Lennon said

"i sold my soul for this"
FallenMatrix

User ID: 362179
United States
04/02/2008 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Back in college we did a few experiments with reversed speech and reversed music.

A lot of our 'findings' were contained in Beatles songs. I wish I had saved my notes, they would have come in handy now.. :(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 406220
United States
04/02/2008 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
The McCartney Years website employs an eye of Osiris-type logo. Lennon broke with the coven, but Paul did not.

Preceding their divorce trial, Heather Mills said on live television that she had evidence of something so shocking that the world wouldn't be able to handle it. Maybe she's daft, but, then again, maybe not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53791
United States
04/02/2008 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
04/02/2008 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
hidden messages in beatles music when Beatles records played backwards

see link

[link to www.youtube.com]

Led Zeppelin hidden messages,backmasking

see link

btw

John Lennon in his life as a beatle attacked family values,promoted womens lib,supported communism,attacked christianity,gave money to the IRA,gave money to the black panthers
In lennons own words he admitted to being a "shit stirrer" and he was

But fair play to John as he got older he matured and changed,towards the end of Lennons life he was becoming a christian and realized family values are imporatnt,this made John an enemy of the occult and he was marked for death by the PTB

The "lone nut" chapman(brainwashed during a nervous breakdown) done his job and the rest is history
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
04/02/2008 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
check out this beatles backmasking

20 seconds clip,bewarned its quite shocking

Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
04/02/2008 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 396816

i think this clip is a fake
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 357364
United States
04/02/2008 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

i think this clip is a fake
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 396816

Yep.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 402759
Canada
04/02/2008 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quite surprising that this topic is even allowed on this site. The Beatles were just the beginning, look at today's music industry, hundreds, maybe thousands of black men and women "rappers" out there shoving the gangsta brainwashing on people. Almost all music that gets big is designed to get into people heads and brainwash them. I love the band Tool, but after reading up on the Beatles and Rolling Stones, and realizing that the same institute that created them probably created Tool as well. It makes me sick to my stomach, and as far as I am concerned, that institute should be destroyed. Fuck Freud and his "legacy" brainwashing entire societies is way wrong and needs to be stopped.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 406440
China
04/02/2008 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
all roads lead to t@vi$tock
including this very site
JoJo
User ID: 206814
United States
04/02/2008 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also heard the rumor that Theo Adorno (use google) wrote the Beatles' songs. He was a master at using complicated chord patterns whereas if you listen to the Beatles' original recordings, they are playing three chords as in songs like Chuck Berry's 'Johnny B. Goode' and the like.

If you read Preston Nichol's book "Music of Time" you will get a very interesting perspective on the early '60s recording engineers' careers of bringing the sound we became addicted to - along with subliminal experiments which were apparently successful because a lot of the songs went on to become Number 1 hits - and we still can't get the words out of our heads.

Everytime I turn on the radio, on any chosen day, I hear the Beatles in one form or another.

The Beatles did not have the musicial training to compose such masterful hits that they eventually went on to record. Again, my belief is that their songs were written by Adorno and others.

I am a musician and have a family band that plays classic rock and classic country - that is my background. We play the Beatles songs alot - they are timeless. Getting my son to play Paul's bass lines took a lot of time and effort; it is NOT as simple as a 3 or 4 chord song as in country music.

But yes, I do believe the Beatles, the Stones, the Beach Boys et al were deliberately promoted to world-class status as to indeed promote drug use and sexual promiscuity. Though I personally did not do the drugs, I'm paying, to this day, for the other. It's the gift that keeps on giving (or taking).

Parents were confused - they did not understand what was happening to their kids. It's called culture creation and it was done to perfection. I have no doubt the '60s were instigated by the CIA and others I cannot mention because I will be banned off this site.

You will find that the Roaring '20s was also a culture creation - 40 years later (right on schedule) the '60s came about. Nothing happens by chance - nothing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 402759
Canada
04/02/2008 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
including this very site
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 406440

Remember where the 7/7 bombings were in London? (That name) Square. Coincidence? Hardly. They're in the shit up to their necks.
JoJo
User ID: 206814
United States
04/02/2008 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
including this very site

Remember where the 7/7 bombings were in London? (That name) Square. Coincidence? Hardly. They're in the shit up to their necks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 402759

Agree. TPTB's symbology is everywhere - it's actually getting quite entertaining to see how they operate - it's called hiding in plain site.
mercury2

User ID: 119594
France
04/02/2008 02:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
the people behind the music companies are international financiers, big time corporate money, the beatles were fronting all of that . . .corporate culture, as they seemed to rail against it they promoted it more than anyone
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 150777

Did you ever hear this, that Michael Jackson had something like a 40% ownership interest in the Beatle's back list, which was described as an "global asset". I read something that said that the fact that he had this ownership was why he was targeted and brought down. Too popular & too much power and an outsider = unacceptable threat. (? don't ask me, just something I read)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 446214
United States
06/05/2008 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good discussion here..

I can honestly say I never thought about the Beatles being "used" by TPTB, very interesting..

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 445480
Finland
06/05/2008 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also heard the rumor that Theo Adorno (use google) wrote the Beatles' songs. He was a master at using complicated chord patterns whereas if you listen to the Beatles' original recordings, they are playing three chords as in songs like Chuck Berry's 'Johnny B. Goode' and the like.

Quoting: JoJo 206814

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 446214
United States
06/08/2008 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's late..

Somebody talk to me about the Beatles..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 355626
New Zealand
06/08/2008 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 445480
Cann

User ID: 360729
United States
06/08/2008 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was Kurt Cobain used in the same way?

I bet he was.

I don't think Kurt Cobain was used at all. He was anti-corporation and anti-capitalism. That's not good for the new world order. I wonder if he was killed because he was getting too big. Think about his last major concert, the New York unplugged. That was huge. It was like a return to our roots as human beings. The NWO wants us far away from our roots. The corporations and the monetary system we used drive us far away from our roots and make us more into robots or machines without original ideas. Kurt cobain said to use your brain and don't be fascist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 284885

Exactly!
[link to MikeCann.net]
News, music, politics, marijuana reform, counter culture
Z of Tejas
User ID: 448084
United States
06/08/2008 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I used to think the Paul is dead stuff was BS but if you take a good look at the Paul who arrives at the recordings for Sgt Pepper, he's taller, older and his face is longer than the original Paul.

"You were in a car crash and you lost your head."

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 412733
United States
06/08/2008 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I used to think the Paul is dead stuff was BS but if you take a good look at the Paul who arrives at the recordings for Sgt Pepper, he's taller, older and his face is longer than the original Paul.

"You were in a car crash and you lost your head."

Quoting: Z of Tejas 448084

His eye color also changed. I think the old paul had brown eyes and the new one has blue, or maybe vice versa.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 956919
Netherlands
04/30/2010 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Consider the Walrus
User ID: 901110
United States
07/31/2010 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Once upon a time their were 4 guys who had a band. They had a unique background and style that had been developed with many hours of hard work and practice. This produced a signature sound and a music that grew in popularity in the Kingdom and eventually worldwide as they transitioned from copying and covering the hot sounds and songs of the 1950's to performing songs that were co-written by two of the band members. That is a very short synopsis of their teenage years together.

As the 1960's dawned they were now not teenagers, but young men. They believed that to continue their popularity they had to appeal not to their peers, but to the teenagers of the 1960s. So the two- they wrote songs that appealed to the 1960s teenage psyche and angst although they were now adult men. To reinforce this message they even altered there birth years on record to seem to be younger men. This was done to further encourage the idol worship from 1960s teenagers, especially females.

As their popularity grew, it was decided by powerful persons in the government of the land in which they lived that this phenomenon was a once in a decades event that they must promote. For this to happen, they would need help. It was believed that this phenomenon, in and of itself, would have eventually began to wither on the vine, so to speak, without constant promotion. Any cooling off of this rare phenomenon had to be prevented at all costs.. A decision was made at the very highest levels of power to recruit and promote these 'boys'. An all out propaganda campaign was begun. This was done for monetary reasons. Their record sales and performances were adding a great deal of money to the KINGDOM'S treasury. It was also adding a great deal of money to the boys pockets. More importantly, this money came from lands outside of the Kingdom where the boys toured and sang and sold their recordings. They were the most valuable export in the history of modern commerce. Nothing could be left to chance.

To say this campaign succeeded beyond their wildest dreams is an understatement. But with success came great danger. Kidnapping and extortion were some of the dangers for which this plan had to prepare; And, in the event it did happen, for the money to continue flowing, the show had to continue.

It was decided that 'doppelgangers', i.e., doubles would be used to counter these threats. The plan was executed in the following way. The original band would tour and perform only in the Kingdom where protection was available and could be provided. Security became more important than the music, freedom, or anything else you could name. The doubles would tour and appear outside the Kingdom. This was feasible because the crowds at the concerts were so loud, the doubles, with some training, could perform well enough to pass as the original 'boys'. The Fab four became the Fab eight.

Then tragedy struck. One of the originals was killed in an automobile accident in the Kingdom. What to do? To further complicate matters, the doubles were on tour when this happened. To acknowledge that the four were now three would have led to a severe and shocked public reaction. It would have meant admitting that the band on tour was a facade, a sham. The entire plan was in danger of being exposed. Brilliantly conceived, the plan was now unraveling. The legal and monetary consequences would have been devastating to the Kingdom; and the public relations nightmare and heartbreak of the idol worshippers would have been beyond compare. How to save the sinking ship was the question.

It was decided that all touring outside the Kingdom by the band would cease; And, more importantly, the double would assume the role of the original band member who had perished. Since the original band members had entered knowingly into this arrangement, they felt compelled to go along with this plan. The Timeline is now at the end of the 1960s decade. This is where the contractual obligations of the original band members ended and by mutual agreement it was decided to act on and act out a very public break up of the band. This had been decided upon years before as the only possible solution to this tangled web that had been woven.

This story ends here for now. As to whom is living and to whom is deceased those are questions that are buried very deep in the fabric and fabrication of the background story. Maybe a pre-quel and a post-quel will be forthcoming; Perhaps not. But, you may be surprised by what you learn. Or you may prefer not to know? Fact or fiction? Take what you know and work backwards. Only you can judge whether the fabric fits well. Many details have been omitted to protect the living and the dead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1053413
United States
07/31/2010 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think they were just useful idiots, doing some things in PR pix that they were told to do. Like today, with some of these mor-an "musicians."

I think Lennon was being investgated by the FBI cause he was a Pinko. I think a lone nut killed him. Copycatting all the other assasinations he saw on TV.
bakercham
User ID: 1054366
United States
07/31/2010 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is all crap, I just saw Paul in concert and it's the same person I first saw on the Ed Sullivan show on Feb 9 1964.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 939856
Canada
07/31/2010 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, I haven't read through this whole thread, but I just wanted to thank everyone who got in on it.

This is one of the better threads I have read in a while.

I like the way you guys are thinking, especially the octupus guy.

Some really good insight here.

Thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 157443

Ditto.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 996244
United States
08/01/2010 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
How about brian wilson?

Theres an interview on youtube where he talks about seeing the devil trying to kill him everywhere he looks. Thinking his music was responsible for the fires in california while recording his "teenage symphony to God". He was incredibly talented and his music and demeaner was very innocent compared to other bands during the whole 60s movement. I wonder if it was just stress and drugs that got to him or something else

Syd Barrett? Another talent who wrote fairly innocent music and went crazy.
Da Swede

User ID: 1054483
Sweden
08/01/2010 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
"As the 1960's dawned they were now not teenagers, but young men. They believed that to continue their popularity they had to appeal not to their peers, but to the teenagers of the 1960s. So the two- they wrote songs that appealed to the 1960s teenage psyche and angst although they were now adult men. To reinforce this message they even altered there birth years on record to seem to be younger men. This was done to further encourage the idol worship from 1960s teenagers, especially females."

This story ends here for now. As to whom is living and to whom is deceased those are questions that are buried very deep in the fabric and fabrication of the background story. Maybe a pre-quel and a post-quel will be forthcoming; Perhaps not. But, you may be surprised by what you learn. Or you may prefer not to know? Fact or fiction? Take what you know and work backwards. Only you can judge whether the fabric fits well. Many details have been omitted to protect the living and the dead.
 Quoting: Consider the Walrus 901110

Thanks !
You have some interesting details there, that has not been told before. I get a feeling that you have some real knowledge. and would very much like to hear more from you !!
There are lies, damned lies and 9-11!
[link to bryce2-2u.freeservers.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1054495
United Kingdom
08/01/2010 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
In short.No and no.

GLP