Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,163 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 733,748
Pageviews Today: 1,293,082Threads Today: 550Posts Today: 9,453
03:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...Illuminati Conspiracy?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1455102
United States
07/05/2011 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...Illuminati Conspiracy?
bruce lee would have wooped there asses, hands down especially with that sick claw from enter the dragon kapow bitches kapow rip bruce and brandon lee
jazoof

User ID: 1476955
United States
07/21/2011 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, I happened to see "Game of Death" last night and was glued to it, intrigued by its premise. His character is an actor shot intentionally *on set*, by a gun that was supposed to shoot a blank. He then goes on to fake his resulting death so he can get vengeance... this is very eerie. And I just realized the anniversary of his death was yesterday when I saw this movie.

[link to suspiciousdeaths.blogspot.com]

On the day of his demise, Bruce was at Raymond Chow's home to discuss and plan the film the Game of Death. Afterwards they traveled to actress Betty Tingpei's flat to continue going over the script, where Chow departs eventually for a scheduled dinner. Shortly, Lee complains of a headache and Betty Tingpei gives him a tablet of Equagesic, which is a combination drug composed of Asprin and Meprobamate. Meprobamate is a potentially toxic muscle relaxant, overdose symptoms include: drowsiness, sluggishness, unresponsiveness, or coma; loss of muscle control; severe impairment or cessation of breathing; or shock. Death has been documented with ingestion of as little as 12g of Meprobamate and survival with as much as 40g. A likely cause of Bruce Lee's death was an overdose of Equagesic followed by a chemical which triggered a cerebral Oedma. An introduction of a highly toxic dosage of the drug Indomethacin can produce a fatal cerebral Oedema and produce secondary acute renal failure. At 7:30 PM Bruce lay down for a nap and soon slipped into unconsciousness. Raymond Chow returns to Betty Tingpei's flat after she tells him that she could not awaken Bruce from his unconscious sleep-like state. Chow is unable to awaken Lee and calls a doctor who then spends 10 minutes attempting resuscitation, finally calling an ambulance. Lee dies before the ambulance's arrival and he is subsequently pronounced D.O.A. at Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 989174
Nam Marine
User ID: 1170522
United States
07/21/2011 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just proves that anyone can be killed!
Whiskey Brother
User ID: 1381992
United States
07/21/2011 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah.

It's a huge plot to get you to waste both your time, and your overall intelligence.

You could be doing something constructive and benificial with your time and energy. Instead, you are chasing illusions and smoke puffs, and will come up with nothing of interest to either anyone else, or yourself.

In fact, 5 years from now, you will have completley forgotten anything about this Bruce lee subject. You will be chasing some other implausible idea, because all this "illuminati" stuff makes you feel like you are a part of something important, and over your lifetime will have come up with 1000's of illusionary illuminati plots, yet like every one else, fail to identify even one member of the "illuminati" or where they meet.

But whatever makes yer boat float, dude. Go for it.....
Whiskey Brother
User ID: 1381992
United States
07/21/2011 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just proves that anyone can be killed!
 Quoting: Nam Marine 1170522

Yeah, lets just see em try to get Chuck Norris....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 949945
United States
07/21/2011 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah.

It's a huge plot to get you to waste both your time, and your overall intelligence.

You could be doing something constructive and benificial with your time and energy. Instead, you are chasing illusions and smoke puffs, and will come up with nothing of interest to either anyone else, or yourself.

In fact, 5 years from now, you will have completley forgotten anything about this Bruce lee subject. You will be chasing some other implausible idea, because all this "illuminati" stuff makes you feel like you are a part of something important, and over your lifetime will have come up with 1000's of illusionary illuminati plots, yet like every one else, fail to identify even one member of the "illuminati" or where they meet.

But whatever makes yer boat float, dude. Go for it.....
 Quoting: Whiskey Brother 1381992

Wrong! They have already been identified through the research every ones been uncovering.
>or where they meet< Ever hear of the Bilderburgs, CFR,IMF,WORLD BANK, FED RESERVE, all jews in the upper ranks controling the world events...(so far:11:)
Foreveragain

User ID: 6257902
United States
11/30/2011 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, new and this is my first post to GP. In response to AC's comments about the real-life ability of Bruce Lee, I'm a bit confused. Are there two ACs? One says Lee wasn't real, and (another?) writes about Lee easily beating Chuck Norris in a friendly match.

It's fairly quick and simple to get an idea of Lee's real ability. Check out James DeMile -- video interviews, his website. He says to this day that 'Bruce is the best in the world' .... he and the other Seattle early students were mostly big, experienced fighters and they all tried to take Lee's head off. They said that 'Bruce could have taken us all at the same time.' Who else engenders that kind of awe? He didn't back down from the Triads, or whoever. Check out Bruce Thomas' book where Lee embarasses two of Tony Bennett's bodyguards in under five seconds -- one by smashing a closed hotel door into him (the entire door ripped from his frame). One of his 'sports' was to place his hand on a butcher block and tell the movie set cooks to chop down with their cleavers (Enter the Dragon set). In HK he had built a razor sharp/electric shock device -- one miss and you wrack up your finger or fist (it had holes the size of fist, fingers, etc)... So anyone who ways 'I coulda taken Bruce Lee' should build this device and see if he dares to train with it.

On the Illuminati spot. Brandon's death was clearly no accident, and that does leave a cloud on Bruce's death. However, it's also fairly evident that Bruce was ingesting extremely potent Nepalese hash. It's too expensive for the average person, and he was using it heavily for the last six months of his life. Dr Landford was there at Lees collapse prior to his death, and he diagnosed the lethality of that drug -- 1/ deaths WERE attributed to it 2/ the exact same symtoms of the prior collapse were present at Lee's death. If there was a conspiracy, certainly the gangsters or whoever could have just made certain that Lee was provided with this super toxic drug. If the means of death was by the hash, then Lee has to take responsibility whether or not someone wanted to do him in.

On the saving face, Lee definitely pissed off the wimp triads. If they really wanted to save face, why didn't they challenge him face to face? Now, they have just lost more face.

On a personal note, when in HK I met a documentary filmmaker who interviewed the old Lee stuntmen; he said they never saw anyone like him. He could stand straight leg, put his fist on the ground thumbs up and bend down and suck his thumb. Ie, he was extremely disciplined since he wasn't normally flexible. His training was very heavy, and it's well known many are of the opinion it contributed to his death. I read a book that American intelligence killed John Lennon, very plausible book. And Am intel is just a yesman to the 'illuminati' or the 300 families or whatever you call them. It's documented that the same 300 familes are all over the map in business, media, etc, so is that a coincidence? It's said that there are just half a dozen men who are at the top of the pyramid. These are trillionaire centuries old familes -- start with the Rothschilds; owners of the world central banks, including the FED. It's simple to research that the majority shareholders of the FED are British front banks.

Back to Lee, another interesting thing is his involvement with the occult. Anytime you mess with spirit guides, you're fair game to demons, even tho they may masquerade as 'angels of light.' There was only one thing that could have saved him, but that would have meant he would have to be a follower to the real ultimate Authority.
Foreveragain
Oldcrow64
"There's shadows in life, babe"

User ID: 3452764
China
11/30/2011 06:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
I was living in Raleigh at the time of Brandon's death. The night before he died, the local cable company (Cablevision), aired "The Game of Death". The next evening when I heard of Brandon's death, well, I was shocked. Wilmington had the same company for cable. I always wondered if he watched the movie that night before he died.
I do not believe in coincidences
wtf.

Last Edited by Oldcrow64 on 11/30/2011 06:48 AM
Greetings from Camp Bader-Ginsberg. Weather is fine, wish you were here.
Up the Voltage!
Jami
User ID: 6767839
United States
12/08/2011 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bruce Lee is a legend and they may of taken his life but they will never take his legacy.
Anonymous Conan

User ID: 3711687
United States
12/08/2011 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I knew Betty Tingpei's personal acupuncturist and he told me Bruce recieved the death punch Dim Mak to the middle of his back . . .
May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the Cosmos.
Ajna007
User ID: 7531227
United Kingdom
12/22/2011 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Due to freaky events, and other stuff i have stumbled across this! I just want to say that my See Goonghow can these (Grandaddy sifu) Grew up around neighbourhood with bruce lee, he was a child when bruce was training and remembers him well!! I cant not agree with your points on MMA! Kung fu in general and Wing chun in particular are killing arts, used for self defence only!!!!! WC has roots in snake and crane but i ask you... Have you ever recieved a fun sau in the throat?? this chop even if caught by accident in class is designed to crush the throat. It is not possible to use such deadly techniques in exhibition and competition!! Because they are designed to kill an attacker! Wing chun is not a "Pretty flowery art" it is designed to protect your life and destroy any attacker! Therefore it cannot be watered down for show and made to look pretty!!!! Bruce did much fighting in his time, he lost a couple but nearly all his attackers were "Taken down to Chinatown" i.e the famous fight of big boss where an aggressor came onto set while filming and tried to fight him!! (Its in that Dragon Film) He himself ripped out the film, and the director wailed because he had lost the best fight caught on film ever!!!!!!! Bruce didnt want people to see him "Unleash the Dragon" on film. So as his fame grew, how could he keep on street brawling?! Look at what he did, he opened up Martial arts to the west,shared with us his people's philosophy, and culture, and they hated him for it!! Whenever an enlightend One opens the door to Enlightenment and Rennaisance they are taken from us. Both Brandon, Bruce, Jesus, JFK, ad infinitum!!! We only have them for a short while but, they do what they were put here to do in that time. With Bruce, it was easy to manipulate his bio chemestry to assassinate him, We all know the Illuminati work with the Lizzies, who have advanced knowledge of our DNA etc and wish mankind no good at all. With Brandon, Triads may well have pulled the trigger but yet again, it was the work of those lizzies! It always is, because bruce's teachings were awakening peoples hearts and minds to their unique souls, i.e Enlightenment... That is why the lizzies hate us so!! They cannot hav a soul and even consuming them does not give them that soul. He was stalked from birth, The idea that the "Demon" taught bruce lee how to fight is so farcical i really nearly pmsl!! This would imply that he was in league with the LIzzies. Bruce trained long and hard under Sifu Yip Man, expressing the human body's potential which we all have latent! For Bruce it was through the art of wing chun. I find it funny that a lot of quotes attributed to Bruce are the Taoist words of lao tzu, or chang tzu, or Buddhist tenents!! They've been around for 1000's of years but through Lee, the West heard them and we took it on board. So "They" killed him, via poison, which maybe an legitmate Ninja/triad technique, but those Lizzies chose that for Bruce. Throughout human history there has never been honour in killing by means of poison, but lizzies/illuminati dont have concept of honour, love, justice etc, all those qualities that the race of Man rarley utilizie, cos Liz have convinced us that war, suffering, racism, suffering etc is our path.... It is not. So to sum up yeh there was a bigass conspiracy in both deaths, I have watched the crow x amount of times but failed to see the illumanti symbols or this "faceless man" of which you speak... maybe beacause i was nt looking for them, but i will defo watch it later tonight!!! I am CRCA UK Wing Chun branch, and want to say one love to my brotherhood of man, remember resist the Lizzies, resist the Illumanti.... Believe brothers and sisters... We are at WAR for our very souls and the spirit of Gaia!!! Stay strong in these important times!!!!! x
Anonymous coward 321

User ID: 32689574
United States
10/22/2013 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great post, OP. I've been a Bruce Lee fan since I was a kid. I have also studied martial arts for over 20 years and during that time had the priviledge of studying with 2 of Bruce's original students from the Seattle era. I also met Ed Parker by chance before his death and was able to have a lengthy discussion with him about Bruce (along with kenpo and other subjects).

I don't know about Illuminati involvement but I can tell you that Bruce was in fact heavily into metaphysical subjects. It isn't widely known to casual fans/followers, but Bruce was into subjects like telekinesis and communication with spirit guides. Although he was already one of the fastest humans on earth at the time, he was constantly trying to become even faster. His goal was to become as fast as human thought can occur. He was actively searching for a way to bridge the metaphysical with his mind and muscles, so that his punch would be imperceptible to the human eye. He nearly achieved this towards the end of his life. It's common knowledge that some of his fight scenes had to be filmed at a different frame rate because his natural movements were so fast that they looked fake during the dailies. The two Jun Fan students I trained with both said that Bruce could hit anyone at will and by the time your eyes perceived his movement, you were already hit.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1422451

key to any of this is a true commitment to 'no limits or limitations' mind set. this means NO LIMITS. NONE. you are not even bound by what we believe to be the 'laws' of physics.

Bruce said 'from the eyes to the fist how much time is lost'. This in itself even is a limiting statement and Bruce would have discovered this eventually. Key is to 'strike' BEFORE the eyes see. But a 'strike' can take many non-lethal forms in the realm of self defense. Thus the word 'strike' is limiting. In fact, any word at all is limiting. Free yourself from the constraints of language.

So you find yourself being in the place where the mugger wasn't, or where the car crash wasn't, and so on. Because you truly embraced the 'no limits' concept. Best way to avoid a punch is to walk down the alley where the mugger wasn't hanging around, and you can train your spirit to do this.
1 4 9
Anonymous coward 321

User ID: 32689574
United States
11/17/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you know why you keep getting hit?
1 4 9
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26615489
Canada
01/31/2014 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why did Brandon Lee die there are so many celebrity deaths
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26615489
Canada
01/31/2014 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
little dragon
User ID: 59663797
United States
06/26/2014 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
That said it is very likely he would have gotten past first tier in an MMA fight against experienced fighters. Kung Fu and Wing Chun are very artistic but are not dominant fighting techniques and never have been. And it is unlikely Bruce with all his talent would have ever been able to defeat Chuck Norris in the ring, although he shined brilliantly against him in the movies. Movyies are not reality.j. <<<to the writer of this...... this is all false. Bruce lee's master was the def. Of wingchun and is the reason its the most praised fighting style under bruce lee's gung fu. Learn your facts befor you make a fool of yourself. As far as the whole topic goes i agree the illuminati had something to do with this. And as a wingchun/gung fu student there is no way possible the illuminati could have taken bruce out in any other way than the pills. It was a set up and it still erks me to this day
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69612539
United States
07/07/2015 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, if I may point out one more thing: If you refer back to Brandon's earlier 1992 movie "Rapid Fire", there is a sequence where Brandon is in a building and he is under fire from triads. Now, in one certain clip of this sequence, Brandon does a 'flip up' from the floor and if you look in the immediate background, you will see what appears to be a faceless figure of a man sitting in the background.. And whats more; in 'The Crow', you can see this figure re-emerge once again in a shot where the camera is panning across a series of buildings.......very eerie indeed.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 163036

im very interested in seeing this...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69612539
United States
07/07/2015 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was living in Raleigh at the time of Brandon's death. The night before he died, the local cable company (Cablevision), aired "The Game of Death". The next evening when I heard of Brandon's death, well, I was shocked. Wilmington had the same company for cable. I always wondered if he watched the movie that night before he died.
I do not believe in coincidences
wtf.
 Quoting: Oldcrow64

I highly doubt it, The Crow was mainly filmed through out the night and not in the day. Who knows though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30506569
Canada
07/07/2015 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
movie wranglers seldom have reason to use live rounds in movies and are anal about safety. someone certainly tampered with that weapon used to kill brandon lee.

GLP