Divinity
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 192319
Spain
02/08/2007 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Calling LIGHTWORKERS! A Meeting Place !
I feel a quickening in the energy and it feels positive. Soon the change we have been trying to become will be here. Many of you/us are going through some strange and challenging cleansing, and mental and physical changes, some of which you don't really understand and may wish to share. This exercise is really about Knowing Thyself and understanding The Law of One; that we are all one and connected.

Being a Lightworker or just being AWAKE can be a lonely experience. This thread is to help you alleviate that.

Here is place where you can share your Lightwork experiences and/or problems.

There are also many who may wish to gain more information about the Earth and Galactic changes, or how to protect themselves, their loved ones or help create better realities for each other and the planet. hf hf

This thread is for all of you who would like to share inspiration, channelled messages, ideas. It is open to ALL - even debunkers and trolls are welcome!

It may also be where we can propose joint meditations for peace and freedom. It's not so much about fighting the darkness, but more about rising up above it.

Here, you can scream, swear, cry or laugh...there is no holes barred and let's be clear, we are still on Earth so we will still have Earthly emotions to eradicate. We are not above a bit of ranting! We are not here to judge each other, but to assist and support each other.

I'll kick off with an uplifting message from Arcturus, taken from the NESARA thread.

Now is the time for action, as Grey Lensman stated in The Roman's thread and now is the time for UNITY. I'm hoping people like The Gridkeeper and Elohim Maji, 20-40, Dilatoriness, Earth Daughter, Amethyst, Atlan, FearNot, Dexter and many others join me and contribute.

Warrior for truth and freedom!

Divinity
hf
"Aether is a Quantum 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic Field that encapsulates Primary Angular Momentum and via Tensegrity forms Matter with resulting Quantum 1/2 spin.

"PHI is the direct result and first Ratio produced by this arrangement as it Cycles." Junglelord, www.thunderbolts.info
Here comes the Golden Age.

"Thought being a given is the first assertion of self-awareness; the remaining truth is simply "I am, therefore there is". Self and other, subject and object." Eyeam

"Remember me as I AM." My Brother
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 192753
Australia
02/08/2007 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Calling LIGHTWORKERS! A Meeting Place !
Rethink what you are doing. You are only hurting yourself.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/08/2007 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Be warned. This is the path to Lucifer.
a passing cloud

User ID: 156562
United States
02/08/2007 10:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
did you read CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD and if so what did you think about it?
why did i send myself to this world?? there must have been a reason.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 159983
United States
02/08/2007 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Divinity, thank you :) :hf:
Wiccan Chick
User ID: 188673
United States
02/08/2007 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Calling all fat ladies to come over to my ranch. We will chant pagan affirmations to earth mother. Men not welcome. After a day of nude spirituality we will pair off at nightime and lesbo out. Make sure you tell your husbands it is a spirtual retreat you are attending.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/08/2007 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now is the time for action, as Grey Lensman stated in The Roman's thread and now is the time for UNITY. I'm hoping people like The Gridkeeper and Elohim Maji, 20-40, Dilatoriness, Earth Daughter, Amethyst, Atlan, FearNot, Dexter and many others join me and contribute.

Divinity
hf
 Quoting: Divinity

You are ultimately an advocate of suppression and oppression.

You are destroying free will, hence you too will be destroyed.
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 192753

Well sounds like the Daleks have joined us.

I don't advocate suppression or oppression - that's the role of the world rulers. Can you explain your accusation, please?
"Aether is a Quantum 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic Field that encapsulates Primary Angular Momentum and via Tensegrity forms Matter with resulting Quantum 1/2 spin.

"PHI is the direct result and first Ratio produced by this arrangement as it Cycles." Junglelord, www.thunderbolts.info

"Thought being a given is the first assertion of self-awareness; the remaining truth is simply "I am, therefore there is". Self and other, subject and object." Eyeam

Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
did you read CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD and if so what did you think about it?
 Quoting: a passing cloud

Yes!! Great books, particularly the first and the third. NDW reminded me of many things. Until that time, I hadn't any idea what life was really about - too caught up in the Matrix. Did you like CWG?

Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Divinity, thank you :) :hf:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 159983

Welcome! hf

Me114

User ID: 71005
United States
02/08/2007 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why say that without explaining WHY you say that? You are not helping... there is no love in that...

My first thought was, we are not all connected because we who want God, and love, peace for mankind, do NOT want to be connected to the purely evil beings. So, no, we are NOT all connected and we need to ACCEPT the fact that we do NOT want to be with evil beings.

My next thought was, this is a good thread. The INTENT is loving and good.

Back to that not wanting to fellowship with EVIL:

once we can accept that God found a way to unfold evil out of Himself, then we can better understand that God also has a solution for what to do with the evil. That solution is to put the evil, into the death, and the death, into non-existence. Now all the questions about why some beings have to go to death (because they are evil) and why there is a concept of Hell (non-existence), are answered.

now we know why there is a 'time' of sorting, and that BEINGS SORT THEMSELVES by their own free will.

So, to me, this thread, is about sorting our selves into LIFE with GOD, and guarding ourselves from being DECEIVED into sorting our selves into DEATH and NON-EXISTENCE.

No one CHOOSES death and non-existence willingly!

BUT... understand and accept, that there ARE evil-beings who are INTENTIONALLY deceiving us into choosing death and non-existence. They are trying to destroy us! Obviously, denying or ignoring that THREAT leaves us totally subject to it. DUH.

So, my advice, on that point, is to WATCH out for channelled light beings, because just being of the light has nothing to do with the truth. light is just mind. The WILL (intention) is where the truth or the lies come from. The intention of many of these channelled light beings is to LIE to us, to deceive us into following them into death and non-existence.

Only God can help us discern the difference, because... God designed it that way so that we would seek His help and develop an intimate relationship with Him. It is His LIFE afterall. So, we can not expect to TAKE God's eternal life and live a life based on LIES! Therefore, God has provided for teaching us the truth Himself; ONE ON ONE. JUST ASK HIM.

its that easy
Me114

United States
02/08/2007 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Divinity
hf

where, oh where, is the LOVE in your reply?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 139833
United States
02/08/2007 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where does Jesus Christ come into all of this ????
Gridkeeper

User ID: 186179
United Kingdom
02/08/2007 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Divinity
hf

How is Divinity destroying free will? Who are you to say she will be destroyed? Divinity is a truth seeker, she is not afraid of the truth. Are you sure you're not talking about yourself Mr.Anonymous?

GK.

Divinity, I will add to this thread soon, there is so much sorting to be done. Did you see the changes I made on the Lightworker thread yesterday with the money affirmation?
hf

GK
Super Soldier program available to the public [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Supernatural Spirit Magic School [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Anti-ageing [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
morgen
User ID: 192870
United States
02/08/2007 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 139833

watching with great interest... and love for the blind
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Me 114 - I like you because you have an open mind. We differ on our beliefs but I respect you for them.

>>The INTENT is loving and good.>>

Yes it is. But to be loving is not to be trampled on. If someone accuses me of oppression, I expect them to back up their accusations with facts.

I really want people to feel free to write their beliefs here without judgement BUT when accusation fly, I will ask for clarification. hf

_Q_

User ID: 155675
Croatia
02/08/2007 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

haha, you may yet get surprised... I don't know if you are a christian, Anonymous Coward 192753, but most of those people who worship Jesus Christ (Mohammed, etc) as religious idols in fact worship what they fear the most: the devil...
Me114

United States
02/08/2007 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 139833

Jesus Christ would be part of all this, if PEOPLE would get out of their CARNAL MINDS....

TALK TO THE HAND - THE CARNAL MIND IN MAN
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

This is the first step that MUST be accomplished before we can discuss anything, because, otherwise, we might as well be talking to the Hand of the carnal mind who is a liar, always.

we need this understanding about the carnal mind first.

seven times
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
GK wrote
>>Divinity, I will add to this thread soon, there is so much sorting to be done. Did you see the changes I made on the Lightworker thread yesterday with the money affirmation?>>

No, will check that out and possibly post something here about Lightworkers and Finance. Thanks a lot, GK!

Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/08/2007 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

haha, you may yet get surprised... I don't know if you are a christian, Anonymous Coward 192753, but most of those people who worship Jesus Christ (Mohammed, etc) as religious idols in fact worship what they fear the most: the devil...
 Quoting: _Q_

I worship no man. I am my church.

You on the other hand serve Lucifer but you just don't know it. He has many names but they all relate to the same entity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 192881
United States
02/08/2007 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Divinity,

Thanks for starting this thread.

You mentioned Stuart Wilde. Have you checked out his most recent visions posted within the last few days? If so, what did you think of them?
vimec

User ID: 187006
Canada
02/08/2007 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thats correct, it is the path to Lucifer.

Just not hell.

Do your research before its too late.
Gridkeeper

User ID: 186179
United Kingdom
02/08/2007 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
GK wrote
>>Divinity, I will add to this thread soon, there is so much sorting to be done. Did you see the changes I made on the Lightworker thread yesterday with the money affirmation?>>

No, will check that out and possibly post something here about Lightworkers and Finance. Thanks a lot, GK!

Here's the link. Does this make sense?

GK.
Super Soldier program available to the public [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Supernatural Spirit Magic School [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Anti-ageing [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Me114 - I have taken just a section from your thread, which hopefully, will stimulate some discussion:

In previous messages here on GLP, I have referred to this mind-construct as the 'bad wolf', the 'dead man', and the 'fake you'. First of all, let us define what a MIND really is. I watched the videos by Ian Lungold yesterday and he defined the MIND as a TOOL of consciousness, used to see similarities and differences, concerning your survival. He said YOU are not your mind, or your thoughts. Your mind is NOT your identity. Based on his added information, I can now say that the real you, is your consciousness, your I AM, your EGO ( which simply means I AM in Latin), your OBSERVER which science has never found the source for (see "what the bleep do we know").

Emphatically here, I state, that, therefore your EGO is NOT your mind. This is crucial understanding, because many people teach that the EGO is the problem, when clearly they are referring to this MIND-construct. Since I am in Christ, as many of you know, I am stating here, that it is your EGO that Jesus came to salvage. In this message I will refer to that 'person' as your SOUL. Your soul is your unique, free-willed identity, that God the Father intended to be SEPARATE from Him, as a truly independent Son or Child of God. The explicit TRUTH is that we are NOT gods, we are intended to be Children of God, which means we are AS God or like Him. There is a huge difference here that is crucial for us to avoid believing that we ARE GOD, which is the LIE of the evil-mind-beings.

You are addressing 2 separate issues here, although linked:

1. the ego is NOT the soul
2. you are a child of God, not God himself

My personal belief that that the ego is not the soul. It is a necessary tool for life here in this reality. Without ego, you would not survive here. Ego is easily programmed, it's demanding, insatiable and you will never please it. It's the inner child, always grasping for more....and that includes more love/attention. Ego needs to win all the time or it feels a 'failure'.

The mind is different - the mind has access to conceptual thinking/imagination/constructive thinking whereas the ego hasn't.

The higher self, which to me, is the 'I' connected to God, is the soul aspect and it knows everything that has ever been or will be. It's not subject to programmes, time, space or any limitation whatsoever.

When we jump out of the mind and the ego, we are in touch with the higher self/soul. As Icke would say, we are really the space between our thoughts.

Where we mainly clash, 114, is about Evil. I don't see Evil as something outside of God or outside of myself.

Good/bad/evil/joy/love/anger/fear/generosity...it's all I. The ego, the mind, the higher self, is all I.
We cease to be 'I' and lose our identity when we perceive things through the eyes of God....which is the one soul, connected. Our free will kicks in when we make the choice to perform or react with evil intention or good intention. Both intentions are illusory, in the big picture....or ME manifesting the God-part of myself in that particular moment.

You and me are One. I am you and you are Me. But not at an individuated state.

Div hf

Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Divinity,

Thanks for starting this thread.

You mentioned Stuart Wilde. Have you checked out his most recent visions posted within the last few days? If so, what did you think of them?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 192881

Yes, I have, but I'd be grateful if you could post them!

Thanks! hf

Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/08/2007 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Me 114 - I like you because you have an open mind. We differ on our beliefs but I respect you for them.

>>The INTENT is loving and good.>>

Yes it is. But to be loving is not to be trampled on. If someone accuses me of oppression, I expect them to back up their accusations with facts.

I really want people to feel free to write their beliefs here without judgement BUT when accusation fly, I will ask for clarification. hf

Here are the facts:

You are too weak to deal with conflict in this temporary realm, therefore you desire to remove one side of the equation. The creates the illusion of freedom from darkness however, it also removes the conditions that necessitate free will since internal conflict will no longer exist. It is NOT your right to do this. Only those that believe they are God are so blindly arrogant. Others have attempted to do the same in the past - all have suffered.

THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS.
Earth Daughter

User ID: 192883
United States
02/08/2007 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Divinity! hf

Great new thread you started. I will definately be contributing to it!

Life is certainly getting interesting now. Lots to talk about!

~ED
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Taken from:
Money and the Lightworker

Gridkeeper's post:

"What should the light worker do to rectify this situation?

Affirm that you want to fulfill your contract as a light worker to serve. Affirm that you want to take your place on the right side of the battle in the Armageddon by serving the forces of light and that the lack of money cannot stop you from doing so."

What should the light worker do to rectify this situation?

Affirm that you want to fulfill your contract as a true light worker to serve the One True Light. Affirm that you want to take your place on the good side of the battle in the End Of Days by serving the forces of the One True Light and that fear of the lack of money cannot stop you from doing so.

It finally worked for me when I lost my fear. Lose your fear, gain your PERFECT FREEDOM.

Yes, this is the single hardest achievement on 3D...to lose your fear. When we know we are eternal, this mostly evaporates.

For me, fear is really 'amnesia'. Why were we born amnesic and when does the amnesia stop? Certainly not after death, I believe. I truly want to get off the treadmill of reincarnation. I want to be free to fly again and have complete and total free-will, in this lifetime.

Money isn't evil - money is a tool to allow us to experience life here on Earth in many shapes and forms. In the right hands, money is miraculous. In the wrong hands, money is the slavedriver.

Div hf

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 179394
United Kingdom
02/08/2007 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love the intent of this thread and may it be blessed with a multitude of loving offerings to the seekers of truth.

Its time to follow the inner voice and try to align your consciousness with like minds. There is more than enough evidence for the existence of a global consciousness ... its too hard to read or access directly ... but using intent to align with the thread of Truth has to be more effective than trying to re-create groups and causes that have proven to be ineffective and compromised in the past.

As for what exists outside this plane ... well there's nothing that can be done about that and there is very little point getting worried about it. You'll find what you find when you get there. Just know that nobody can hurt you without your permission.
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
You GO Earth Daughter!!! Hi! hf

I worship no man. I am my church.

You on the other hand serve Lucifer but you just don't know it. He has many names but they all relate to the same entity.

Can you give us something to go on? Anything? A link? If we are so wrong, can you enlighten us, genuinely?

Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love the intent of this thread and may it be blessed with a multitude of loving offerings to the seekers of truth.

Its time to follow the inner voice and try to align your consciousness with like minds. There is more than enough evidence for the existence of a global consciousness ... its too hard to read or access directly ... but using intent to align with the thread of Truth has to be more effective than trying to re-create groups and causes that have proven to be ineffective and compromised in the past.

As for what exists outside this plane ... well there's nothing that can be done about that and there is very little point getting worried about it. You'll find what you find when you get there. Just know that nobody can hurt you without your permission.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 179394

Beautiful!

GLP