Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Calling LIGHTWORKERS! A Meeting Place !

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58787010
Portugal
08/30/2014 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Calling LIGHTWORKERS! A Meeting Place !
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/01/2014 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shame on England and USA for closing eyes in whats going on in Saudi Arabia.... to facilitate British interests... they helping kiling people and not defending Human rights or even the so called theyre Democracy.

The Queen of England is a criminal Barbaric canibal
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/01/2014 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Blessings Beloved Light Tribe,

We are speeding toward a powerful gateway on September 3 – 9. The energies are quite intense day to day, in a good way, as our cellular structure gets aligned for another revelation wave this week. The trigger on August 17th brought preparation for the September wave, and for many it has been energetically, emotionally and physically intense. If you are wondering, What the heck kind of help is this? – view this from the Divine Love perspective. We are unifying with the truth, which commands our active participation as a conduit of Divine Will. Your beliefs and habits will be consistently challenged and attuned to that intention if you are able to maintain it as the frequencies Shift.

Cosmic rays of photonic light are accelerating our consistent requests for More Love, More Light, More Ascension. Realize that the proper adjustments are being made by us through our ability to hold this light. For those dedicated to Ascension, it is a wondrous amplification of the pineal-pituitary complex, telepathic communication, simultaneous multidimensional awareness and light quotient. It is fascinating to witness our own progress, and dissolve the old light from our perceptions. Things are getting clearer, brighter, more profound.

Revelation Gates

Revelation gateways are deeply personal. (Review the articles from May to present if you are catching up on their Ascension significance.) These photonic waves have a unique affect on the individual lifestream: they leave no stone unturned, revealing higher aspects as well as grounded fears, doubts, choices which stand between us and our Higher Self. If we are to embody and merge with the higher light, we must be capable of integrating everything which goes with it. That includes a significant increase in our multidimensional awareness and the ability to comprehend and communicate with many dimensions at once.This has been a focus of my personal journey during the revelation gateways; learning to integrate the new skill set.

The intense sensation of something big is about to unfold may distract some from their process right now. Anytime there is a big trigger or uptick in the frequencies, lower-level programs get to work on stealing focus from the truth. This gate feels extremely valuable to those on the Ascension path. I recommend unifying with the collective of pure conduits if you feel social, or cave-ing with intention if you feel that isolation is the best way for you to receive right now. Both are beneficial. My personal choice is privacy, so I may receive and integrate the maximum benefits.

Get in nature often either way. Get focused, clear and open to receive. Meditate. Stay in the magnetic of Ascension; radiate the pure Light, intend Christ Consciousness and be sure to utilize these energies for the highest good.

Wildfires in California

Thick smoke and ash have penetrated Shasta from the nearby wildfires, causing some to-doing as outdoors becomes more challenging. It has been difficult to work on the mountain. As I mentioned previously, if you are considering a trip to Shasta, please check on the wildfire status before traveling. The smoke has been thick for several days as the fires just Northwest of us grow in size. Outdoor activity is not recommended on days like these; the eyes, sinuses and throat burn, and it causes nausea as the fires get closer. Firefighters are only working on containment until Autumn rains come to quench the fires. So it could be like this for a while.

Sandra Walter
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/01/2014 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Real Doom
Portugal
09/01/2014 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
NATO is War mongering and being NAZI by Bankers comand

NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to Ukraine crises....WILL DEPLOY SEVERAL THOUSAND TROOPS SENT TO HOT SPOT WITHIN 48 HOURS
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/01/2014 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is BBC Nazi '? or what?

POLL: 95 Percent of BBC Viewers Think Multiculturalism Has Failed
Cosmo777
Portugal
09/01/2014 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
looking at the map bardabunga central is being twisted; round now anticlockwise...

look how crazy all is mixed up !!!

just give it a tought

this magma was moving the other side few hours ago!!!

The Universe is One body

and we dont aknowledge yet enough to fully believe

even in Oneness

if we knew wot is beheind that... We would all alignd with the MUniverse Balances with not Wars

We need

For the good of our descendants , tribes and earth
Xannixon

User ID: 59415957
United States
09/01/2014 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 58787010

Really cool. Thanks for sharing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23213748
United States
09/01/2014 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Really cool. Thanks for sharing.
 Quoting: Xannixon

That was cool
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/01/2014 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vrillon

User ID: 50055078
United States
09/01/2014 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love and Light hf
May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the Cosmos.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/02/2014 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Love and Light hf
 Quoting: Vrillon

hfhfhf
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/02/2014 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Love and Light hf
 Quoting: Vrillon

hfhfhf

LL hf
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/02/2014 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Urgent Warning: Yellowstone Magma Close To Surface - Is Eruption Imminent
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/03/2014 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guess God gonna show ISIS and NA>TO who boss

Protons on high spyke... and going up...
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/04/2014 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cosmo777
Portugal
09/04/2014 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/05/2014 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
quoting

Do Not Fear The New World Order

by Rudra Chakrin

Do not fear the New World Order. Do not fear their pseudo-Muslim “terrorist” attacks on their own people in America, Britain and Europe. Do not fear their artificial Bird Flu pandemic they are trying to create. Do not fear their pollution of the air with Chemtrails. Do not fear their wars of conquest or the war-crimes they are committing. Do not fear their false democracy or their rigged elections. Do not fear their police state surveillance, attacks on privacy, or their ugly drive to put microchips in everybody. They are indeed evil and doing great harm, but they will not be allowed to go too far and break the Cosmic Law of Karma that pervades and upholds the entire Timespace Universe. They cannot get their hideous controls, vaccines or microchips onto or into every last individual in the world.

There are extraordinary cosmic forces working behind the scenes to keep the evil New World Order manipulators within necessary Karmic boundaries during the transition of the Earth humanity from the Ascending Kali Yuga into the Ascending Dwapara Yuga. There has to be a necessary elimination of redundant, unevolving human beings and corrupt human institutions to create a clean slate for future evolution of humanity. The evil New World Order controllers of America, Britain and Europe are not the only rotten and corrupt hidden manipulators. There are others in Russia, China, Japan, India, Pakistan and so on. All the present political, economic and military leaders will be allowed to do a great deal of lying and harm, but then they will themselves be taken out by incoming Cosmic Forces. Everything will happen in accordance with Cosmic Command as the Real Power in all God-conscious Ultraterrestrials and Extraterrestrials who are working together in harmony. So, hold on—something wonderful is going to happen.

The Bilderberg Evil Illuminati New World Order of deliberate disease, death, dehumanization and destruction of the natural environment of the planet Earth is criminally insane and cannot endure. These people have no soul or conscience; they are puppets of dark entities (demons, mind-parasites, fourth dimensional reptilians) of bad Karma of humanity. You cannot reason with them. As people, they are unreal, psychotic and subhuman. Their causal bodies are twisted abortions that cannot evolve. They will have to be melted down in Hell and start all over again. They love to torture people because they are themselves mentally tortured cowards. Also, many of them are homosexuals who hide from societal persecution by being in government. Why do you think there are so many homosexuals in governments? But it also leads governments to promote the mass killing of women and children in the wars they arrange, as in Iraq and Lebanon.

You cannot change the world, but you can change yourself for the better by awakening to a more evolutionary, spiritual and cosmic perspective on the world. Truth is deathless and leads into superconscious self-realization, which can bring permanent perfection to the causal, subtle and even physical bodies of a genuine human being.

Awaken to greater and greater Truth. Have faith in the Guiding Spirit of Cosmic and Divine Self-discovery, the Guru God, Who is not some pathetic little God of one of the local Earthbound religions like Allah, Vishnu or the stupid “God” of the Christians and Jews. All the Gods of human insular cultures are petty, distorted and useless Gods. As for all my Avatars, such as Rama, Krishna, Buddha and so on—they cannot do fuck-all for you! I am Baba Kalki Himself, and I tell you that you do not need faith in Me either! Have faith in your own Godself and in the Absolute Spirit of Guidance of the whole Universe beyond all religions anywhere. My presence here is an impersonal adjustment of the overall system of the evolution of the Solar System. I am like The Mule in Asimov’s Foundation sci-fi novels. My Divine and Cosmic job is to simply organize and restructure Divine and Cosmic Truth for the seekers and teachers on Earth in the future. As Rumi once rightly said, “Do not look at me, but take what is in my hand”.

Do not be a member of any religion or organized traditional or big spiritual movement. All human institutions on Earth are corrupt and false. None of them are going to make it. The Power-of-Life alone endures. Harness the Power-of-Life in your own breathing with the mantra that is most alive and strong in your own understanding and inspiration. Your own private, anonymous Yoga is everything! Whoever has Mantra and Yoga is protected from the Bilderberg Evil Illuminati New World Order. Mantra and Yoga neutralize all subhuman police and inhuman weapons. The Power-of-Life is beyond all governments and their false, oppressive so-called “laws”. Be clear about this.

I am the Universe’s own appointed champion of the Free Spirit, the True Individual. I am Brahman and the Paramahansa, the Supreme Swan of Cosmic Consciousness and Nondual Oneness is My natural vehicle I ride in every breath I take.

Five great ascetic Swamis in Samadhi in the Himalaya are the fingers of My Right Hand and five great all-fucking Immortals who wander the Earth in secret are the fingers of My Left Hand. Shivo’ham, I am Shiva, I am God; I am Rudra, I am the Wielder of the Wheel of Time, the Kalachakra; I am Baba Kalki; I am the Mule. I am all these things and I am none of them. There is no boundary to Self-discovery for anyone!

There is no future for prejudice, pettiness, nastiness, violence, police state or government oppression. There is no future for lying. There is no future for trying to make free individuals conform to their relatives, neighbors or societal stupidity. There is no future for false, pretentious guides, gurus and teachers who lack Real Knowledge and Divine Experience. There is no future for the swaggering braggarts who are constantly chatting uselessly on the Internet and trying to control the white noise of it all in favor of their own frustrated little corners of superficial influence.

Overwhelming Cosmic Power is watching Earth, humanity and its vile leaders. The day and the hour of Compassionate Intervention grows ever nearer.
ahimsa
User ID: 62239227
United States
09/06/2014 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
quoting

Do Not Fear The New World Order

by Rudra Chakrin

Do not fear the New World Order. Do not fear their pseudo-Muslim “terrorist” attacks on their own people in America, Britain and Europe. Do not fear their artificial Bird Flu pandemic they are trying to create. Do not fear their pollution of the air with Chemtrails. Do not fear their wars of conquest or the war-crimes they are committing. Do not fear their false democracy or their rigged elections. Do not fear their police state surveillance, attacks on privacy, or their ugly drive to put microchips in everybody. They are indeed evil and doing great harm, but they will not be allowed to go too far and break the Cosmic Law of Karma that pervades and upholds the entire Timespace Universe. They cannot get their hideous controls, vaccines or microchips onto or into every last individual in the world.

There are extraordinary cosmic forces working behind the scenes to keep the evil New World Order manipulators within necessary Karmic boundaries during the transition of the Earth humanity from the Ascending Kali Yuga into the Ascending Dwapara Yuga. There has to be a necessary elimination of redundant, unevolving human beings and corrupt human institutions to create a clean slate for future evolution of humanity. The evil New World Order controllers of America, Britain and Europe are not the only rotten and corrupt hidden manipulators. There are others in Russia, China, Japan, India, Pakistan and so on. All the present political, economic and military leaders will be allowed to do a great deal of lying and harm, but then they will themselves be taken out by incoming Cosmic Forces. Everything will happen in accordance with Cosmic Command as the Real Power in all God-conscious Ultraterrestrials and Extraterrestrials who are working together in harmony. So, hold on—something wonderful is going to happen.

The Bilderberg Evil Illuminati New World Order of deliberate disease, death, dehumanization and destruction of the natural environment of the planet Earth is criminally insane and cannot endure. These people have no soul or conscience; they are puppets of dark entities (demons, mind-parasites, fourth dimensional reptilians) of bad Karma of humanity. You cannot reason with them. As people, they are unreal, psychotic and subhuman. Their causal bodies are twisted abortions that cannot evolve. They will have to be melted down in Hell and start all over again. They love to torture people because they are themselves mentally tortured cowards. Also, many of them are homosexuals who hide from societal persecution by being in government. Why do you think there are so many homosexuals in governments? But it also leads governments to promote the mass killing of women and children in the wars they arrange, as in Iraq and Lebanon.

You cannot change the world, but you can change yourself for the better by awakening to a more evolutionary, spiritual and cosmic perspective on the world. Truth is deathless and leads into superconscious self-realization, which can bring permanent perfection to the causal, subtle and even physical bodies of a genuine human being.

Awaken to greater and greater Truth. Have faith in the Guiding Spirit of Cosmic and Divine Self-discovery, the Guru God, Who is not some pathetic little God of one of the local Earthbound religions like Allah, Vishnu or the stupid “God” of the Christians and Jews. All the Gods of human insular cultures are petty, distorted and useless Gods. As for all my Avatars, such as Rama, Krishna, Buddha and so on—they cannot do fuck-all for you! I am Baba Kalki Himself, and I tell you that you do not need faith in Me either! Have faith in your own Godself and in the Absolute Spirit of Guidance of the whole Universe beyond all religions anywhere. My presence here is an impersonal adjustment of the overall system of the evolution of the Solar System. I am like The Mule in Asimov’s Foundation sci-fi novels. My Divine and Cosmic job is to simply organize and restructure Divine and Cosmic Truth for the seekers and teachers on Earth in the future. As Rumi once rightly said, “Do not look at me, but take what is in my hand”.

Do not be a member of any religion or organized traditional or big spiritual movement. All human institutions on Earth are corrupt and false. None of them are going to make it. The Power-of-Life alone endures. Harness the Power-of-Life in your own breathing with the mantra that is most alive and strong in your own understanding and inspiration. Your own private, anonymous Yoga is everything! Whoever has Mantra and Yoga is protected from the Bilderberg Evil Illuminati New World Order. Mantra and Yoga neutralize all subhuman police and inhuman weapons. The Power-of-Life is beyond all governments and their false, oppressive so-called “laws”. Be clear about this.

I am the Universe’s own appointed champion of the Free Spirit, the True Individual. I am Brahman and the Paramahansa, the Supreme Swan of Cosmic Consciousness and Nondual Oneness is My natural vehicle I ride in every breath I take.

Five great ascetic Swamis in Samadhi in the Himalaya are the fingers of My Right Hand and five great all-fucking Immortals who wander the Earth in secret are the fingers of My Left Hand. Shivo’ham, I am Shiva, I am God; I am Rudra, I am the Wielder of the Wheel of Time, the Kalachakra; I am Baba Kalki; I am the Mule. I am all these things and I am none of them. There is no boundary to Self-discovery for anyone!

There is no future for prejudice, pettiness, nastiness, violence, police state or government oppression. There is no future for lying. There is no future for trying to make free individuals conform to their relatives, neighbors or societal stupidity. There is no future for false, pretentious guides, gurus and teachers who lack Real Knowledge and Divine Experience. There is no future for the swaggering braggarts who are constantly chatting uselessly on the Internet and trying to control the white noise of it all in favor of their own frustrated little corners of superficial influence.

Overwhelming Cosmic Power is watching Earth, humanity and its vile leaders. The day and the hour of Compassionate Intervention grows ever nearer.

ohyeah
Cosmo777
Portugal
09/07/2014 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to laughingsquid.com]
SparrowSong

User ID: 60051037
United States
09/07/2014 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is time that We should to overthrow this Synagogue of Satan,
KD
and, take back this Earth;
Our Home!; grouphug
and restore Christly Order to this Mess that
We have made. hugs

hf
ahim
United States
09/08/2014 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/08/2014 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
 Quoting: ahim 62239227

hfhfhfbumphfhfhf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44486843
United States
09/08/2014 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Cosmo777 58787010

Great pic!
Cosmo777
Portugal
09/08/2014 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/09/2014 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44486843
United States
09/09/2014 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very cool...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48637451
United Kingdom
09/09/2014 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is time that We should to overthrow this Synagogue of Satan,
KD
and, take back this Earth;
Our Home!; grouphug
and restore Christly Order to this Mess that
We have made. hugs

hf
 Quoting: SparrowSong

hf
ahim
United States
09/09/2014 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Divvy?

flowas
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20677692
United States
09/16/2014 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
when are the prosperity funds coming

GLP