Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Calling LIGHTWORKERS! A Meeting Place !

Divinity  (OP)

User ID: 60428631
United Kingdom
08/03/2015 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Calling LIGHTWORKERS! A Meeting Place !
My dear divine lady, how wonderful to see your welcoming words as we come to the long awaited begining of the end of our sacred quest.

Holding hands with all our LW family as we stand against the faux forces of fear.

Godspeed.

blwkss

hf
 Quoting: Yerhimsa 69934702

Love you Ahim-sa hf, let's ALL hold hands around the world and visualise the end to this damned oppression.

Light, love, joy, harmony, equality, brotherhood, unity!
And hugs!

hf
"Aether is a Quantum 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic Field that encapsulates Primary Angular Momentum and via Tensegrity forms Matter with resulting Quantum 1/2 spin.

"PHI is the direct result and first Ratio produced by this arrangement as it Cycles." Junglelord, www.thunderbolts.info
Here comes the Golden Age.

"Thought being a given is the first assertion of self-awareness; the remaining truth is simply "I am, therefore there is". Self and other, subject and object." Eyeam

"Remember me as I AM." My Brother
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58787010
Portugal
08/04/2015 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi everyone!!! I posted a video from Harald Kautz Vella yesterday. This is the second of three interviews.

Here is a summing up:

Extraordinary cutting-edge physics, biology and chemistry which explains 100% what many people believe about vortices, scalar waves, paganism, symbology, evolution, transmutation of minerals, platonic solids, consciousness, nature and the invasion of our planet by an alien nano-species which steals biophotons from ALL life here....this is why our present day medical and scientific developments look like something out of the stone age. The creature itself is in charge of the nervous systems of many of those decision-makers at the top. It's a life-force stealer. No, this is not a comic book, this man works in the laboratory, he sees these things under the microscope and he understand everything about bio-energy fields - we are light beings and that's why we are vulnerable.

This man understands Tesla physics; Schauberger, Russell, vortex physics, he explains that scalar waves, when pumped up to their maximum, change/transmute matter...this is what the Illuminati know and that's why our science is kept so dismally down.

These are the Archons, these are the parasites! These are why those of the Light get attacked so badly, these are what the top echelons know about! And you'll never guess what they are....

The life blood of Gaia is Black Goo..it is sentient and contains the consciousness of everything that ever was...and it was infected 80,000 years ago by alien stuff from meteorites.

As we climb higher in our vibrations, and more Light is pumped into us, we start to see what has been stealing from our own souls and our own Mother Earth. They're not simply reptilians, they are what possess the very reptilian controllers themselves.

Love to you all!

hfhfyodahfhf
 Quoting: Divinity

This is v true Div...
ahim
User ID: 69934702
United States
08/04/2015 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
It has been discussed on the Bezerk thread from the days when black goo first gushed out of the Gulf.

I hadn't understood it so well back then but now I'm gettin it.

Thanks milady . . . flowas

hf
ahim
United States
08/05/2015 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
For those who aren't up to speed on the so-called galactic wave event that is taking place:

[link to www.transients.info]

I wanted to point out to Divvy that NASA actually recorded the 'wave' crossing into our heliosphere, culminating in December 2012, complete with sound....

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

So now we know what all the mayan hoopla was about.yoda

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50972766
United States
08/05/2015 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
For those who aren't up to speed on the so-called galactic wave event that is taking place:

[link to www.transients.info]

I wanted to point out to Divvy that NASA actually recorded the 'wave' crossing into our heliosphere, culminating in December 2012, complete with sound....

So now we know what all the mayan hoopla was about.yoda

hf
 Quoting: ahim 69934702
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58787010
Portugal
08/06/2015 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to soundcloud.com (secure)]
Divinity  (OP)

United Kingdom
08/07/2015 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
not sure if my post posted...test
"Aether is a Quantum 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic Field that encapsulates Primary Angular Momentum and via Tensegrity forms Matter with resulting Quantum 1/2 spin.

"PHI is the direct result and first Ratio produced by this arrangement as it Cycles." Junglelord, www.thunderbolts.info

"Thought being a given is the first assertion of self-awareness; the remaining truth is simply "I am, therefore there is". Self and other, subject and object." Eyeam

Divinity  (OP)

United Kingdom
08/07/2015 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
is this place still controlled by the Tavvy's?

Divinity  (OP)

United Kingdom
08/07/2015 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok...its not going to let me post. Please, everyone, check out no. 3 of that interview...it fills in so many gaps especially about plasma

Divinity  (OP)

United Kingdom
08/07/2015 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.timeloopsolution.com]

this is his website

Divinity  (OP)

United Kingdom
08/07/2015 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
This too, is linked:

[link to wakeup-world.com]

Divinity  (OP)

United Kingdom
08/07/2015 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I havent seen this but it's a witness statement about the said goo

Divinity  (OP)

United Kingdom
08/07/2015 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahim-sa, good catch thank you. Mig, glad you like it. Please, everyone, listen to Harald...he is amazing.

Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
08/07/2015 06:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.timeloopsolution.com]

this is his website
 Quoting: Divinity

Whoa!!!!! That site info is mind blowing. Essential for understanding the breath and depth of what one is up against in becoming Sovereign. Thanks for much for link. I think a whole thread on Black Goo would be useful.

Edit, found these here:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Last Edited by Isis One on 08/07/2015 06:05 PM
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
08/07/2015 11:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Everyone...this is the most extraordinary information I've come across...it explains everything we have been battling for, subconsciously without knowing really what it was...Ahim-sa, everyone, please take the time to watch what this scientist is telling us especially if you are interested in Archons and AI tech taking over our species:

Quoting: Div nli 60428631

Excellent. Basically, his last statement reiterates many before him. Just DO NOT give your energy (thoughts) to (it) and it will collapse itself.
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 68626197
United States
08/08/2015 12:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hi! I'm new in the neighborhood; saw your lights on and thought I'd drop in to say hello!

I believe I have a good deal to catch-up on. cool2
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......
United Kingdom
08/08/2015 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Isis, it's nice to know that you guys understand all this and appreciate it. I will have to check out those links!
hf

Welcome, Morgan! You will have a lovely time here hf

Love to all Lightworkers, you are amazing!

yodahfhf

Ahim-sa, this is amazing, too, thanks:

hf
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/08/2015 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/08/2015 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I forgot to say that Harald, in his second video, describes how it is scientifically possible for humans to build from 2 strand to 12 strand DNA...you'll love it!

hfyoda
Ahimsa
United States
08/09/2015 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Divvy lookie what response it evoked when I posted your links on the Bezerk French submarine thread.

Krispy lives in Holland and she is bloody well dying to hook up with Harald.

black ghoo and all that woo:

hf
 Quoting: ahim 69934702

I am watching this vid (in a few times), have seen an hour now, and it is spectacular !

I am making notes of it.
I will post (share) them later.

Basically it is around a NASA-document about ware-fare which I posted back aaaaaaages ago. (will find that post again and link to it)
Now after all these years it makes soooooo much more sense !!!!

This is definitely BEZERK.

TNX AHIM for finding this vid !!! kiss

xxxK (of to ZZZZZzzzz-land)
 Quoting: Krispy71

OMG !!!
This guy could be my brother !!!
He mentions so much stuff I have posted about, the same ideas but he scientifically confirms it !

I have 10 pages of notes from his lecture ...lol...
He also talked about the GOM-oil and Falklands-oil , DWH platform and the subs involved in collecting this oil-samples !!!and gradually he mentions there are 2 types of Black-ghoo >>>
1. Being synthetic artificial-intelligence ghoo which came with aliens and in meteorites. The BAD STUFF.
2. Being the Natural Inner-Earth version which is GOOD and at the base of all Lifeforms, sentient oil with which we can communicate.

The second one is the one I call AUgie !!! He described it as an HER (female entity) and other persons who had been in contact with Her, a Motherly Creature !!!!

He also mentions things about morgellons (self-replicating fibers) and the Chem-spray agenda which imo also links back perfectly to the FAKE MILITARY SNOW !!!

He talks about methane, antenna's, signals, red stem-cells, quantum-dot colors and chemistry, homomorphic field, HAARP and intelligence community agenda's and pipes filled with AI alien synthetic Black-Ghoo connected to Black-Ghoo quantum computers, etc .....

AGIAN : TNX AHIM !!!!! hf

I will start Monday to type out all the notes for all the people who cant watch the vid.
This stuff so much connects to everything we have been researching the past years !!!

I want to speak and meet this guy in person !!!

:jumpclap:

xxxK
 Quoting: Krispy71
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69996212
New Zealand
08/09/2015 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
can we hangout on pluto looks pretty cool!
Ahimsa
United States
08/09/2015 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
* GRATITUDE *

I love you with all my heart Divinity.

Sending out my love to all the thousands of lives you have touched with your one simple thread on some woo woo forum.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/09/2015 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sweetie, it's not just me...it's you too! You have stayed here relentlessly despite your personal struggles...I love you too, Ahim-sa. grouphugsmile_hear Thank you for always being there, I appreciate it so much. cheer

As for Krispy, lol, I have 11 pages of notes too! I think Harald's definitely connected to us too...he is a most important person. When have we ever come across someone with such scientific knowledge plus a heart that is so angelic!?

Here's another gem:
ahim
United States
08/09/2015 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wul you know I'm a latecomer to the thread. I came in on page 9 actually.

Oh what a long strange trip it's been my darling.

hf
ahim
United States
08/10/2015 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/10/2015 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, before you posted Mr Blue Sky, I posted this:

but for some strange reason, it didnt post!!!!

hfhfhf

I don't think the trip's quite over yet, sweetie hf
Ahimsa
United States
08/10/2015 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well it's as I said a few lines above Div . . . . only the begining of the end....

which is only the begining m'love hf

of how we wanna feel forever

Can you believe it's really we 2 left standing watch at the 924 bridge?

Freeels so good.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 64447458
United States
08/10/2015 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
* GRATITUDE *

I love you with all my heart Divinity.

Sending out my love to all the thousands of lives you have touched with your one simple thread on some woo woo forum.

hf
 Quoting: Ahimsa 69934702

cheers

To the 'one simple thread on some woo woo forum'

love it!
zacksavage

User ID: 68279792
United States
08/10/2015 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn Divinity,...You have managed to keep the light on for quite awhile here.

You must be one hell of an individual.

cheers

Z
Free your mind,...your ass will follow.

--- parliament funkadelic
ahim
United States
08/10/2015 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Luna, welcome to Divvy's kitchen where knights and ladies communed of yore.

For thousands of pages

no less

no more.

cheers

hf

GLP