Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Calling LIGHTWORKERS! A Meeting Place !

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2718
United States
02/08/2007 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Calling LIGHTWORKERS! A Meeting Place !
Be warned. This is the path to Lucifer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 192753

Declaring LUCIFER to be EVIL is the result of centuries of planned WOMAN HATRED!

THE DEMONIZATION OF WOMEN!

LUCIFER = MORNING STAR = THE PLANET VENUS = GODDESS OF LOVE!
_Q_

User ID: 192996
Croatia
02/08/2007 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lightworkers.. ha!

You rubes are a freaking joke. Put your robes on and protect yourself from my darkness.

Idiots.

You will never understand... power doesn't come from what you advocate anymore than it comes from some tent merchant's 'god'.

Power comes from the will of the user. Not from some misguided concept of 'love' or 'light'.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 192928

I embrace darkness... without it there wouldn't be light... and the other way around, of course...

:smeg01:
Divinity  (OP)

User ID: 192319
Spain
02/08/2007 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, I've only been away a few hours and cannot believe the wisdom, the diversity, the amazing discussions here! Thanks, one and all.

Amethyst, your sweet simplicity should make all of us humble. You are a genuinely kind soul....that's rare. I talk to my cats all the time too (the AC will probably comment that they tell me to vote Green Party, LOL!). I won't say you're lucky because you've probably earned it!!!!!!!!!

Yolgnu, as ever, your 'love.exe' programme reigns supreme for me. Thank you for your words - they emanate from the page like rainbows.

FearNot - that was a great attempt at parrying a very aggressive attack on you/us. You won't win this one because it's like the North pole arguing with the South. What I find so amazing about those who profess to 'know this and that' stand above us from great heights and call us 'stupid, ignorant, gullible, misled, in danger, frightening', etc. They don't seem to realise that many of us are intuitive. This subject is nothing to do with logic - it's to do with heart and what we FEEL. Logic-based thinkers just don't use their mind the way we do. Doesn't make anyone wrong, just different. You cannot logicalise spirituality although you can make some sense of it with the cutting edge science of quantum physics.

------------

Here is a message to the AC who knows it all. I welcome you to come and threaten me:-

THE UNIVERSE CONSISTS OF ONE ENERGY AND THAT ENERGY IS THOUGHT/DATA/INFORMATION. CONSCIOUSNESS TAKES THAT ENERGY AND TURNS IT INTO MATTER, I.E. SITUATIONS, MASS, EXPERIENCE. YOU ARE A POWERFUL CREATOR BECAUSE THOUGHTS - AND ONLY THOUGHTS - CREATE!

THIS ULTIMATELY MEANS, EVERYONE WHO EVER BELIEVED ANYTHING IS ALWAYS RIGHT. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS OBJECTIVE THOUGHT.

BUT WHAT YOU BELIEVE, YOU WILL RECEIVE, ALWAYS. WHAT YOU SEND OUT, YOU WILL GET BACK. THE UNIVERSE LOVES TO MIRROR YOUR EXISTENCE, WHICH IS THEY THE PHRASE 'I AM' IS SO POWERFUL.

And this, in turn means, you should respect those who disagree with you. Right?

Divinity hf
"Aether is a Quantum 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic Field that encapsulates Primary Angular Momentum and via Tensegrity forms Matter with resulting Quantum 1/2 spin.

"PHI is the direct result and first Ratio produced by this arrangement as it Cycles." Junglelord, www.thunderbolts.info
Here comes the Golden Age.

"Thought being a given is the first assertion of self-awareness; the remaining truth is simply "I am, therefore there is". Self and other, subject and object." Eyeam

"Remember me as I AM." My Brother
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Derek, I've toyed with this dilemma for YEARS:-

>>btw, how do you recognise those: Love, eternal Life, Purity, Light, and Truth,
without those: death, suffering, exploitation, and evil.

I simply do. I do not need to feel pain in order to feel love. There exists a place without evil and it's manifestations, a place where i KNOW i originate from. This knowledge is aquired from inner knowing.>>

Yes, I recognise those too because I'm from the same place. But I am aware that I have the liberty to make a choice here in 3D - I can live in love or in treachery. Maybe I wanted to play duality for a while? Maybe I wanted to see how the other half lived? And now, I'm fed up with it and want to go home..........

Perhaps you threw yourself into this snake pit for a reason?

-----------------

>>Again, i will reitterate that, by showing unconditional love to your enemies you are allowing yourself to be exploited by them. That is precisely what evil wants!

It makes perfect sense to me. I will give you an example. A woman is walking down the street and a mugger attacks her. What do you expect to happen if this woman showed the mugger her unconditional love?>>

I'll give you another example - and you could try this on a practical level. For a whole week, you do your very best to think positively, think flowers, children, beauty, peace, freedom. Do not allow sadness, victim or poverty consciousness, doubt, fear, anger, into your life....each time you do, place a huge brown cross over the thought/scene and move onto the next moment, breathe and affirm I Am Contented.

I guarantee you, that if your solar plexus is calm and if the potential thought (subconscious or conscious) of being mugged never arises, YOU WILL NEVER BE MUGGED.

It took me years to understand that the Law of Attraction is profoundly true.

At present, you choose to look at the dark, feel it, embrace it (by repelling it so vehemently), comment on it, judge it....it is YOU who invites it in. As Tomek said, that can change in any moment!

I think it was Earth Daughter who basically said -

DO NOT ENTERTAIN THE DARK. You are above it now and I know from your vibration, Derek, you ARE. The choice is yours now. Do you wish to experience more dark or more light in your own personal world? (Forget the outer world, just for a moment).

If you choose the latter, you will add to the ripples in the pond made by the rest of us. Those ripples contribute to a better world, a world where this has never ever happened before...so many people, so switched on, so determined, to bring the light of truth and love onto Earth!

It's not denial of what is....WE KNOW WHAT IS, we know about Bush, Bird Flu and Starvation. There is 0 we can do about it so we work on our own vibration and we pray, meditate, send light. The only way to change this is to do it at a vibrational/molecular level.

As you know, energy works in a strange way - we are only just beginning to understand it. You and Gridkeeper are in synch on this, I know.

Welcome your comments!

Divinity hf
"Aether is a Quantum 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic Field that encapsulates Primary Angular Momentum and via Tensegrity forms Matter with resulting Quantum 1/2 spin.

"PHI is the direct result and first Ratio produced by this arrangement as it Cycles." Junglelord, www.thunderbolts.info

"Thought being a given is the first assertion of self-awareness; the remaining truth is simply "I am, therefore there is". Self and other, subject and object." Eyeam

The Roman

User ID: 193020
Italy
02/08/2007 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Divinity, If i would be you I would try to concentrate more on less illusory matters, and act accordingly to your beliefs, the time of nice discussions is out.

The world is on the brink of more wars, what ou propose to do?
Matter is light. Energy is light. We are all light beings.

-Albert Einstein-

My Hobby: [link to www.radiogalaxy.eu]

....and so came the time of the X° and last Crusade, for Truth and Liberation...
Tomek
User ID: 189887
Poland
02/08/2007 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
IR hi

I cant even change the place

all the forums on the net are blocked for me

I can not open even my own forum www.uforaport.fora.pl

anybody know what is going on

??

but what is strange to me is that I can be here this forum is open for me mean when I type in the browser name of the forum www.glp it works but no other forum on the net

who knows ?

time will tell

DAMA

hi

for you hf
Renegade Starchild

User ID: 193022
United States
02/08/2007 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread.

I do support the lightworkers here and sincerely hope they can overcome the dark forces here.

Although I'm not sure if I'm a lightworker myself, I feel there are factors which are not being seen here or too easily discounted or seen as too abstract to have a significant effect.

Please see my thread on "How to have a Spiritual Awakening and wind up with Fascism".

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

I feel if the forces of light cannot understand the Feminine or Soul as being equal and balancing to the spirit, and connect with it, I they will not be strong and empowered enough.win the battle.

If you look closely and below the surface, these darker forces have done every thing possible to disable the feminine energy since the 1980's for this very reason.
Tomek
Poland
Report Abusive Post
if ewerything will be closed remember search me on the net

nicname uforaport

I will help you

no problem
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
Report Abusive Post
If you understand--
Things are what they are.

If you do not understand--
Things are what they are.

hf
 Quoting: xana

Xana, welcome!!! LOL!

'Before enlightenment, chop wood, fetch water, after enlightenment, chop wood, fetch water.....'

5a woo woo and proud of it, hah!

Div hf

Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I AM THAT I AM."

If you are playing these lightworker 'games' then you do not KNOW what you are. Saying 'I am' does nothing.

One day, you will know or you will be swept away like the rest of the flotsam.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 192928

Your whole LIFE is a game, sweetie! Don't you get? All the world's a stage.........etc. None of this is REAL.

'I AM' declares to the universe what you wish your next moment to be. See Gregg Braden - indigenous people used to 'BE RAIN' in order to 'GET RAIN'.

Lightworkers are attempting - as a great friend used to say - 'to BE the change they wish TO SEE'.

Swept away like the rest of the flotsam.....how is your life going, AC?

Peaceful? Happy? Do you have Enough?

xana

User ID: 94018
United States
02/08/2007 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Divinity, If i would be you I would try to concentrate more on less illusory matters, and act accordingly to your beliefs, the time of nice discussions is out.

The world is on the brink of more wars, what ou propose to do?
 Quoting: The Roman

Roman, you and I differ here very much. I do not expect gloom and doom. I visualize my world, the one I CHOOSE to live on, constantly. I allow that vision to fill the 'illusion' of reality.

When enough of us are visualizing -- the illusion will change. Actually, we ALL visualize all the time. I choose to visualize a beautiful world. I will hold that vision in my heart/love without reservation, until forever more.

And to all here on this thread who choose love, feel in your inner heart the unseen bond connecting us. We gain in our true being through the common bond of love, no matter the vestiges of 'belief' clinging still to most of us, me included.

It is my thought (!!, lol...) that this thread is important for each of us here, to learn to understand what is the common bond.

I repeat: it is love.

Next thread ought to be: What IS Love? What IS hate/fear? All of us here have come to these questions, and (IMO) we have chosen love.

Enough. Beginning to wander...
We need a reason for speaking; we need none for keeping silent.
Pierre Nicole
FearNot

United States
02/08/2007 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you look closely and below the surface, these darker forces have done every thing possible to disable the feminine energy since the 1980's for this very reason.
 Quoting: Renegade Starchild

...or the feminine energy got wise, and went undercover.

There is plenty of it just oozing, and waiting to burst.

love.

I understand your post.
"Discover your divinity, find your unique talent, serve humanity with it and you can generate all the wealth you want."
-Depak Chopra-

[link to thefountainofhealing.com]
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Tomek - for you: :hf:

Hi Renegade!

Good thread.

I do support the lightworkers here and sincerely hope they can overcome the dark forces here.

Although I'm not sure if I'm a lightworker myself, I feel there are factors which are not being seen here or too easily discounted or seen as too abstract to have a significant effect.

Please see my thread on "How to have a Spiritual Awakening and wind up with Fascism".

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

I feel if the forces of light cannot understand the Feminine or Soul as being equal and balancing to the spirit, and connect with it, I they will not be strong and empowered enough.win the battle.

Quoting: Renegade Starchild

Yes, I believe I contributed to your thread...it was very thought-provoking. Yes, I agree, women and the sacred feminine has been suppressed for over 2,000 years because they know its power!

Having 2 genders here reflects the duality of the reality. It's necessary. Part of the challenge is to equate the two energies, which we have dismally failed to do. I think that's why - in this life - I opted for the female. And maybe you did too!?

As long as one force overpowers the other, we will get imbalance. Balance and harmony is what we all wish to achieve, I think.

Now some on GLP believe there has to be dark AND light here. Some believe there is excess dark and the balance has to be redressed. Others believe it's just a chess game but they're gonna play anyway.

I'm of the latter. I choose to play for the White Queen.

Div hf

* but if I get gobbled up by the Black Knight and spat out, and die, it's ok because I'm eternal.

Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know, Roman, what do you propose to do?

This isn't my thread...this is our thread. Do you wish to have some kind of joint visualisation?

Firstly, I have to address the questions. hiding hf

FearNot

United States
02/08/2007 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I choose to visualize a beautiful world. I will hold that vision in my heart/love without reservation, until forever more.
 Quoting: xana

That she does.

I live with that mirror.
"Discover your divinity, find your unique talent, serve humanity with it and you can generate all the wealth you want."
-Depak Chopra-

Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Grey...great site, thanks....I like Gilliland, he's a good soul!

haha, you may yet get surprised... I don't know if you are a christian, Anonymous Coward 192753, but most of those people who worship Jesus Christ (Mohammed, etc) as religious idols in fact worship what they fear the most: the devil...

I worship no man. I am my church.

You on the other hand serve Lucifer but you just don't know it. He has many names but they all relate to the same entity.

Can you give us something to go on? Anything? A link? If we are so wrong, can you enlighten us, genuinely?

Here are the facts:

You are too weak to deal with conflict in this temporary realm, therefore you desire to remove one side of the equation. The creates the illusion of freedom from darkness however, it also removes the conditions that necessitate free will since internal conflict will no longer exist. It is NOT your right to do this. Only those that believe they are God are so blindly arrogant. Others have attempted to do the same in the past - all have suffered.

THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS.

I worship no man. I worship no church. I do not know a lucifer and I don't actively hang on his every word. So?

Not too weak - too defiant to accept we have to have conflict in our lives. Why should we? Is it something you welcome? Do you thrive on conflict?

I never said I wanted to remove Darkness from the equation. I'd like to go to another realm where there isn't any, sure! But here, now, I wish to redress the BALANCE. And that makes me on the road to lucifer, does it?

Do you think I don't have a dark side? Do you think I don't get jealous, angry, egoic, nasty? Do you think I don't know myself? We ALL have internal conflict but do we still need that outdated, egoic, mode in the 21st Century?

Xana, FearNot, Dil, Yol, we don't want internal conflict any more which is why we are brutal TO OURSELVES! We are our own police forces...we judge ourselves. We are harsher to ourselves than anyone else can be. We kick down the ego at every opportunity, we check constantly - are we operating from love or from ego?

How dare you speak to me of arrogance in the tone you with which you adddress me?

Who are the others? and how have they suffered?

Do you think Mother Theresa didn't have a temper? Or Albert Schweizer didn't have a lude thought?

We are grown-ups, perhaps you could address us as such.

I still love you (but don't upset my mates, LOL!).

Divinity hf

Femto

User ID: 193032
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Divinity quote[There exists a place without evil and it's manifestations]
I 100% agree.
Divinity quote[a place where i KNOW i originate from.]
First person I have heard (read) talk, other than my family,in 58 years,whom I think could be right.
Love x
Tomek
Poland
Report Abusive Post
thank you I only understand this part :

* but if I get gobbled up by the Black Knight and spat out, and die, it's ok because I'm eternal.
 Quoting: Divinity

do you have any informations for me about Magda ?

i m p o r t a n t
Earth Daughter

User ID: 192883
United States
02/08/2007 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Creating With Light

Light is one of the most powerful forces in the universe. You might think of light as a living presence that can be anywhere or everywhere at once. It responds to your thoughts of it. Light is present in all known universes, although not in exactly the same form as in ours.

Light is a potent force of transformation; that is why the new wave of light that is moving throuh our universe is creating so many changes. You can use light to strengthen your connection to your Higher Self. You can call upon it to transmute energy and to empower and heal yourself and your loved ones. Light can increase your vibration, amplify the strength of your positive thoughts, and open your heart. You can link with it, harness its power, and create good all around you." ~Orin
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
The Roman

Italy
02/08/2007 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know, Roman, what do you propose to do?

This isn't my thread...this is our thread. Do you wish to have some kind of joint visualisation?

Firstly, I have to address the questions. hiding hf
 Quoting: Divinity

Visualization is a good start, it bring out the energy, if they are strong, and good enough, they can slow or stop events that are not allineated with the free will of the people of the planet.

The problem here is to understand that some few are forcing the great majority of the people on someting that is absolutely not desired, these are rogues and criminals.

This is a good start, it help expose their lies faster and eventually reduce the destruction some of these people are committed on.

Do not bring them LOVE, I read this been said many time, send love to these people do not work. Just visualize their plans inform yourself on their plans, expose the lies without pause, plan ahead of them!

Everything is first created in that other immaterial world before it take form here, since they use every sort of mean in their power (rituals & C.) to get advantage over the normal citizen, one must learn this reality to be able to play on the same level with them. hf

-Albert Einstein-

....and so came the time of the X° and last Crusade, for Truth and Liberation...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 115143
United States
02/08/2007 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are programmed to think this when really it is inaccurate. your programming is so strong, you wont even think about and consider that it may be inaccurate.

you will NOT step outside yourself and your perception to even think about what if you are inaccurate and it is programming. you will NOT do this. because thats how strong your programming is.
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
Report Abusive Post
Quote/[You and me are One. I am you and you are Me. But not at an individuated state.]/quote;/Divinity.

Try replacing the word god with monad.It`s only words.No harm.No answer.Only another step.You only find out by finding out.Listen to Grey Lensman,he is allready singing,It`s a kinda magic.Sounds happy to me.Take care.
 Quoting: Femto

A former guru of mine, the great Gerardus (he's on the web), used to say: the more you know, the less you know. I tend to agree.

Femto, and you take care...thanks! hf

~Ajax~

User ID: 186841
United States
Report Abusive Post
Love has no rules.

hf
I need only what I have.
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Divinity quote[There exists a place without evil and it's manifestations]
I 100% agree.
Divinity quote[a place where i KNOW i originate from.]
First person I have heard (read) talk, other than my family,in 58 years,whom I think could be right.

Femto, Derek said it, I simply agreed! It's there isn't it? As Dilatoriness would say:

We are Starlight, We are Golden,
And we've got to get ourselves back to the Garden....

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 115143
United States
02/08/2007 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lightworkers.. ha!

You rubes are a freaking joke. Put your robes on and protect yourself from my darkness.

Idiots.

You will never understand... power doesn't come from what you advocate anymore than it comes from some tent merchant's 'god'.

Power comes from the will of the user. Not from some misguided concept of 'love' or 'light'.

I embrace darkness... without it there wouldn't be light... and the other way around, of course...

:smeg01:
 Quoting: _Q_

Incorrect. Logical Fallacy. the truth is, people are programmed to think Whatever reality they are in is a balance and contrast is needed for things to exist. this is absolutely retardation and im sick of explaining it.

there are an infinite amount of states possible, therefore contrast is not a factor, youd have to have every state existing. you dont understand because your fucking retarded scum with a damaged brain. This is why depressives exist no matter what, regardless of contrast of happiness. this is why manics exist. otherwise everyone would hace the exact same net state if contrast was needed. your experience is absolutely independent of contrast. theres likely another planet thats a completely different society than this one, it couldnt be different if contrast was needed. it would be impossible, everyone would be in the exact same state.. fucking retard scumbags who cant think.
Femto

User ID: 193032
United Kingdom
02/08/2007 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Roman,quote[Just visualize their plans inform yourself on their plans, expose the lies without pause, plan ahead of them!]
I 100% agree
Love x
The Roman

Italy
02/08/2007 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Divinity the problem is that is those people are in fact interfering with the free will of the people on this world. They are forcing upon many their own plans and they showed to care absolutely nothing about what the 99% of the world think, this be about wars, but also about free energy, disclosure of various kind from the UFO to the past history which the hide from public knowledge systematically since decades...everything they oppose, they oppose changes that are not in thweir wanted directio of predomination over the rest.

So established we are not the ones interfering, because they cannot force their own karma to 6 billions people then we are rightly to oppose them.

What we send to them is truth they abor truth.

This is intended to reply the post below.

-Albert Einstein-

Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK Roman, I'm partly with you.

If we aren't to send love, what do we send? I am aware that Elohim Maji pointed out, quite rightly, that perhaps we shouldn't interfere with the natural karmic cycle of people/countries and the natural light that is coming in....and Gridkeeper says we shouldn't interfere with the other beings' healing too.

Did you see the invocation he posted before healing the grids?

I don't wish to interfere. I am a healer and cannot do that. Always one states 'for the highest good of All'

So what do we send?

What do the bad guys send?

ED...thanks for the quote - exactly.

FearNot

United States
02/08/2007 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Creating With Light

Light is one of the most powerful forces in the universe. You might think of light as a living presence that can be anywhere or everywhere at once. It responds to your thoughts of it. Light is present in all known universes, although not in exactly the same form as in ours.

Light is a potent force of transformation; that is why the new wave of light that is moving throuh our universe is creating so many changes. You can use light to strengthen your connection to your Higher Self. You can call upon it to transmute energy and to empower and heal yourself and your loved ones. Light can increase your vibration, amplify the strength of your positive thoughts, and open your heart. You can link with it, harness its power, and create good all around you." ~Orin
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

--- Earth Daughter.
Your words always bring me to

...humble self love.

Thank you for that.,
-Depak Chopra-

The Roman

Italy
02/08/2007 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Roman,quote[Just visualize their plans inform yourself on their plans, expose the lies without pause, plan ahead of them!]
I 100% agree

thanks

-Albert Einstein-

GLP