Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Calling LIGHTWORKERS! A Meeting Place !

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 115143
United States
02/08/2007 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Calling LIGHTWORKERS! A Meeting Place !
Why do i have to repeat myself to people who are dumber than a fucking ape.

this is absurd, the stupidity of people.

your state of consciousness is your state of consciousness. it has nothing to do at all with contrast. there are an infinite number of states possible that you never experienced. you are just in the state you are in due to your neural architecture and chemistry. Contrast is NOT a factor. This is why people who are depressed all their life exist. This is why different societies can exist in different states. contrast has nothing to do with anything.

Do you understand this? do you understand your reality is what it is regardless of any other reality? Do you understand how retarded you are if you say things like "I embrase darkness because it makes light possible" or "Sadness makes happiness possible" Do you understand how it makes no sense and you look like a super drunk person on drugs saying things at random without any thought?
Divinity  (OP)

User ID: 192319
Spain
02/08/2007 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
humble self love

Quoting: FearNot

Wry smile!!!!!!

Ajax, Solve, thanks for popping in!!!!

And the AC talking about contrasts...don't stop, more, more!

Roman- yes! We could pre-empt/act before they do, good idea!
"Aether is a Quantum 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic Field that encapsulates Primary Angular Momentum and via Tensegrity forms Matter with resulting Quantum 1/2 spin.

"PHI is the direct result and first Ratio produced by this arrangement as it Cycles." Junglelord, www.thunderbolts.info
Here comes the Golden Age.

"Thought being a given is the first assertion of self-awareness; the remaining truth is simply "I am, therefore there is". Self and other, subject and object." Eyeam

"Remember me as I AM." My Brother
FearNot

User ID: 94018
United States
02/08/2007 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a good start, it help expose their lies faster and eventually reduce the destruction some of these people are committed on.

Do not bring them LOVE, I read this been said many time, send love to these people do not work. Just visualize their plans inform yourself on their plans, expose the lies without pause, plan ahead of them!

Quoting: The Roman

Roman, that sound like someone with a bow, ready for a rightious hunting ....

Are you sure you want to past judgement?
"Discover your divinity, find your unique talent, serve humanity with it and you can generate all the wealth you want."
-Depak Chopra-

[link to thefountainofhealing.com]
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

your state of consciousness is your state of consciousness. it has nothing to do at all with contrast. there are an infinite number of states possible that you never experienced. you are just in the state you are in due to your neural architecture and chemistry. Contrast is NOT a factor. This is why people who are depressed all their life exist. This is why different societies can exist in different states. contrast has nothing to do with anything.

Do you understand this? do you understand your reality is what it is regardless of any other reality? Do you understand how retarded you are if you say things like "I embrase darkness because it makes light possible" or "Sadness makes happiness possible" Do you understand how it makes no sense and you look like a super drunk person on drugs saying things at random without any thought?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 115143

I like what you have to say but why do you have to say it so abusively?

No-one here is a stupid fucking ape...right? Everyone tries their best, all the time. God knows, it's a difficult reality, this...give people a break.

All I ever say is my opinion, so take it or leave it:

No, neural architecture and chemistry doesn't cut it alone. If it were so, we'd be pixels in a p.c. with no conscious thoughts of our own, no inspiration, no imagination. We are One. We are connected to each other and to All That Is. This thread is about reconnection.

You made your point earlier. It's a good one but it's not the true one. The only generic truth is what you are. Not what you believe.
"Aether is a Quantum 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic Field that encapsulates Primary Angular Momentum and via Tensegrity forms Matter with resulting Quantum 1/2 spin.

"PHI is the direct result and first Ratio produced by this arrangement as it Cycles." Junglelord, www.thunderbolts.info

"Thought being a given is the first assertion of self-awareness; the remaining truth is simply "I am, therefore there is". Self and other, subject and object." Eyeam

Femto

User ID: 193032
United Kingdom
02/08/2007 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Possible this.Follow what The Roman says.As you discover,what you should do {send) will become clear from your discovery.Once you send you will get feed back ie.a change in your discovery caused by what you sent.Repeat.repeat.........
Love x
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 192753
Australia
02/08/2007 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 115143

Remove contrast and replace it with a balance point determined by man that shifts rapdily depending on the will of the regime - it begins as being centred in the light but is always shifted toward the dark as such power is always misused by humans.

It won't be allowed to happen.
Tomek
User ID: 189887
Poland
Report Abusive Post
I have to go to ask your guru about ...

the more you know, the less you know.

I tend to agree.

about ...

about ...

about somthing .
Earth Daughter

User ID: 192883
United States
Report Abusive Post
smile_kiss to you FearNot!
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Tomek
Poland
02/08/2007 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
do you know

Kleopatra ?
Tomek
Poland
02/08/2007 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
LIGHTWORKERS!

I', Calling you
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Tomek, I don't know Kleo or Magda...but you can find Gerardus Grist at [link to www.soulwise.net]

He has a yahoo discussion group, too. I learned a lot from him.

Div
xxxxx

Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/08/2007 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps you guys could formulate a plan, while I sleep on it. I think our intuition WILL know what to do.

Goodnight and thanks to all...........
hiding

Tomek
Poland
02/08/2007 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Tomek, I don't know Kleo or Magda...but you can find Gerardus Grist at [link to www.soulwise.net]

He has a yahoo discussion group, too. I learned a lot from him.

Div
xxxxx
 Quoting: Divinity

so you forgot to answer me

I see

so you don know but maybe you heard somthing

about her

hal
Tomek
Poland
02/08/2007 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I understand you heard about divx half year ago on the glp
Tomek
Poland
02/08/2007 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
divix with Magda ?

dont you ?
Tomek
Poland
02/08/2007 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
you better direct youself to your guru to ask him what to do now .

with this s

s

s
FearNot

User ID: 94018
United States
02/08/2007 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
While you insist you are all light and sweetness and all things bright and beautiful your shadow remain hidden with in you and you are in great danger, vulnerable to the shadow of others finding you. But once you process that darkness, the wounded child within, then you are safe for your little brother or your little sister becomes your shield and protector but first you have to bring it out and recognize it and love it for the pain that was inflicted upon it and the pain it subsequently inflicted on others. Gradually a peace treaty is struck and the civil war within is resolved.
 Quoting: Divinity

Thanks, Div.

and no, it is not like walking on the razor's edge.
There are rays to hold on to.
"Discover your divinity, find your unique talent, serve humanity with it and you can generate all the wealth you want."
-Depak Chopra-

[link to thefountainofhealing.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 115143
United States
02/08/2007 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
instead of improving life and well-being, people are programmed to say "its balance, ya cant have light without dark" and other things that make no sense.

there are many different areas on the planet with different states of well-being. if contrast was needed for them all to exist, every single person and every single society would have the exact same state. but its not the case, showing the logical fallacy statement. if there are X amount of people and societies on earth, and one of the X is the best off, there can be even better ones than the best one, or worse ones than the worst one. The people who make these statements don't even know what they are saying, its like they have no capacity to think.
Tomek
Poland
02/08/2007 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
alien earh ?

you tolk with the ignorants ?
The Roman

User ID: 193020
Italy
02/08/2007 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Divinity, If i would be you I would try to concentrate more on less illusory matters, and act accordingly to your beliefs, the time of nice discussions is out.

The world is on the brink of more wars, what ou propose to do?

Roman, you and I differ here very much. I do not expect gloom and doom. I visualize my world, the one I CHOOSE to live on, constantly. I allow that vision to fill the 'illusion' of reality.

When enough of us are visualizing -- the illusion will change. Actually, we ALL visualize all the time. I choose to visualize a beautiful world. I will hold that vision in my heart/love without reservation, until forever more.

And to all here on this thread who choose love, feel in your inner heart the unseen bond connecting us. We gain in our true being through the common bond of love, no matter the vestiges of 'belief' clinging still to most of us, me included.

It is my thought (!!, lol...) that this thread is important for each of us here, to learn to understand what is the common bond.

I repeat: it is love.

Next thread ought to be: What IS Love? What IS hate/fear? All of us here have come to these questions, and (IMO) we have chosen love.

Enough. Beginning to wander...
 Quoting: xana

Xana I will rewrite the lost answer to you trying to summarize what I said on my other post.

We agree in fact, we have minimal differences, I think the important thing here is to consider that "the others" need always our consensus, they call it "public consensus" but is not like people believe just a sort of expression of their physical will expressed in a vote machine or a poll, is our spiritual one, the energy that create, that's the reason of the 24/h propaganda used in the media, they need our energy to go ahead with their plans, they need our energy to materialize thir plans, this is what people do not know and they do, without us they cannot do anything, they are absolutely POWERLESS, is actually US that create even what we hoppose by being non informed or deceived, nothing can happen without a mass public consensus at a higher level than the phisical one.
And last but not least by deceiving you on acknowledging their plans they force their Karma on you, because you become corresponsible at all effect to the realization (materialization) of these.

Knowing this is the only and best weapon to fight back on the same level.

It is us that give them power always, this knowlwdge is their worst enmy, truth and knowledge is their worst enmy.

Now I think, practically, I suggested in the other post how to avoid this abuse to go on, information, truth, knowledge, plan ahead, and expose, and never give them your extorted consent. hf
Matter is light. Energy is light. We are all light beings.

-Albert Einstein-

My Hobby: [link to www.radiogalaxy.eu]

....and so came the time of the X° and last Crusade, for Truth and Liberation...
Tomek
Poland
02/08/2007 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
So I have illusion
Tomek
Poland
02/08/2007 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
so no body know

this
Tomek
Poland
02/08/2007 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
so they dont want to tell

so

they

are taskmasters
The Roman

Italy
02/08/2007 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Possible this.Follow what The Roman says.As you discover,what you should do {send) will become clear from your discovery.Once you send you will get feed back ie.a change in your discovery caused by what you sent.Repeat.repeat.........
 Quoting: Femto

true Femto, is definatly a lony and difficult path but one can help a little to shorten it ;)

-Albert Einstein-

....and so came the time of the X° and last Crusade, for Truth and Liberation...
Tomek
Poland
02/08/2007 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
so your ho bby is www.radiogalaxy.eu ?
The Roman

Italy
02/08/2007 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
so your ho bby is www.radiogalaxy.eu ?
 Quoting: Tomek 189887

Yes tomek mine and of a few friends, strange peoples have strange hobby ;)

-Albert Einstein-

Tomek
Poland
02/08/2007 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
;) Q wait
Tomek
Poland
02/08/2007 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
beliwe me I recived far signal with far informations

beliwe me I will send this to you what it is about soon us posible
Tomek
Poland
02/08/2007 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
tommmorow
The Roman

Italy
02/08/2007 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a good start, it help expose their lies faster and eventually reduce the destruction some of these people are committed on.

Do not bring them LOVE, I read this been said many time, send love to these people do not work. Just visualize their plans inform yourself on their plans, expose the lies without pause, plan ahead of them!

Roman, that sound like someone with a bow, ready for a rightious hunting ....

Are you sure you want to past judgement?
 Quoting: FearNot

This bow is my sword ;)

-Albert Einstein-

GLP