Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Calling LIGHTWORKERS! A Meeting Place !

The Roman

User ID: 193020
Italy
02/08/2007 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Calling LIGHTWORKERS! A Meeting Place !
beliwe me I recived far signal with far informations

beliwe me I will send this to you what it is about soon us posible
 Quoting: Tomek 189887

Cool tomek ;)
Matter is light. Energy is light. We are all light beings.

-Albert Einstein-

My Hobby: [link to www.radiogalaxy.eu]

....and so came the time of the X° and last Crusade, for Truth and Liberation...
Femto

User ID: 193032
United Kingdom
02/08/2007 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Roman quote[definatly a lony and difficult path but one can help a little to shorten it ;)]

To change lonely need audience.Suggestion.Cannot tell a Chinese person that energy lines etc. are not real he will think you are mad.Thats 1'6 billion people that know energy lines are cool.
Love x
Femto

United Kingdom
02/08/2007 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
From personall experience (Beijing every day)you cannot get a worthy decision without they consult "the grid".
Love x
Femto

United Kingdom
02/08/2007 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Roman,for the last week you have not been lonley on this subject.
Love x
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 192753
Australia
02/08/2007 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
From personall experience (Beijing every day)you cannot get a worthy decision without they consult "the grid".
 Quoting: Femto

And they would also be the ones to tell you that not all energy is of the same polarity.
The Roman

User ID: 193020
Italy
02/08/2007 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Roman quote[definatly a lony and difficult path but one can help a little to shorten it ;)]

To change lonely need audience.Suggestion.Cannot tell a Chinese person that energy lines etc. are not real he will think you are mad.Thats 1'6 billion people that know energy lines are cool.

Yes "the machine" has engulfed the minds but mostly souls of most of the westerners..and the one that do not uniform to this are enmies, this is the way western countrys are today, sad but true since I am one myself, we are probably the less spiritual people living today in the planet.

see ya tomorrow
Matter is light. Energy is light. We are all light beings.

-Albert Einstein-

My Hobby: [link to www.radiogalaxy.eu]

....and so came the time of the X° and last Crusade, for Truth and Liberation...
Femto

United Kingdom
02/08/2007 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
sounds technical,please explain
Love x
Femto

United Kingdom
02/08/2007 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry the Roman above reply not to you.Thank you for your time .See you tomorrow
Love x
DerekOneSeven

User ID: 174743
United States
02/08/2007 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>Again, i will reitterate that, by showing unconditional love to your enemies you are allowing yourself to be exploited by them. That is precisely what evil wants!

It makes perfect sense to me. I will give you an example. A woman is walking down the street and a mugger attacks her. What do you expect to happen if this woman showed the mugger her unconditional love?>> -DerekOneSeven

I'll give you another example - and you could try this on a practical level. For a whole week, you do your very best to think positively, think flowers, children, beauty, peace, freedom. Do not allow sadness, victim or poverty consciousness, doubt, fear, anger, into your life....each time you do, place a huge brown cross over the thought/scene and move onto the next moment, breathe and affirm I Am Contented.

I guarantee you, that if your solar plexus is calm and if the potential thought (subconscious or conscious) of being mugged never arises, YOU WILL NEVER BE MUGGED.

It took me years to understand that the Law of Attraction is profoundly true.
 Quoting: Divinity

I wish this were true at times. Perhaps you should test your experiment by meditating in the slummiest of inner city projects, where the crack dealers hang out. I would dare you to test your own experiment if i wasn't so sure of the outcome. I assume we both know how what would eventuate.

Positive thoughts do effect your emotional state and other things which will effect how you act and feel, but you cannot "create your own reality," simply by positively thinking. As i said, i would dare you to test your own theory, using my criteria, if i wasnt so sure of the outcome.
-
-
You can contact me by e-mail at [email protected]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 65280
United States
02/09/2007 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes it's a lonely thing sometimes being an 'awakened one.'
But I am glad I am. And feel pity for those who are not.
xana

User ID: 94018
United States
02/09/2007 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes it's a lonely thing sometimes being an 'awakened one.'
But I am glad I am. And feel pity for those who are not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 65280

Surely you jest O Wakened One...

lol

x
We need a reason for speaking; we need none for keeping silent.
Pierre Nicole
FearNot

United States
02/09/2007 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
you cannot "create your own reality," simply by positively thinking.
 Quoting: DerekOneSeven

Derek you are thinking, intelligent man with set of view points.

So am I.

Now, you can not tell me that I can't do something. You really don't know that.

All you can do, to be true to the statement you are making, is to say that you don't think I or anyone can do or don't. Another words it is only your opinion.
And that is ok with me.

In my experience, human is capable of things I can hardly wrap my soul's under-standing around.
I do not think my mind would trully understand what IS.

So, I think I have a hint of where you are.

Lately I see many fish grasping for a water.
In the middle of the ocean.

"Discover your divinity, find your unique talent, serve humanity with it and you can generate all the wealth you want."
-Depak Chopra-

[link to thefountainofhealing.com]
Divinity  (OP)

User ID: 193207
Spain
02/09/2007 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Too true, but you wouldn't know it, listening to the BBC or CNN, or even reading papers and magazines!

I'm going to post a few articles which may help us to understand a little more about our roles as master creators. Perhaps it will help in believing more in ourselves.

hf
"Aether is a Quantum 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic Field that encapsulates Primary Angular Momentum and via Tensegrity forms Matter with resulting Quantum 1/2 spin.

"PHI is the direct result and first Ratio produced by this arrangement as it Cycles." Junglelord, www.thunderbolts.info
Here comes the Golden Age.

"Thought being a given is the first assertion of self-awareness; the remaining truth is simply "I am, therefore there is". Self and other, subject and object." Eyeam

"Remember me as I AM." My Brother
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/09/2007 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
DerekOneSeven wrote:

I wish this were true at times. Perhaps you should test your experiment by meditating in the slummiest of inner city projects, where the crack dealers hang out. I would dare you to test your own experiment if i wasn't so sure of the outcome. I assume we both know how what would eventuate.

Positive thoughts do effect your emotional state and other things which will effect how you act and feel, but you cannot "create your own reality," simply by positively thinking. As i said, i would dare you to test your own theory, using my criteria, if i wasnt so sure of the outcome.

It seems to me that the concept of You Create Your Own Reality only works with YOU. You have the power to change your perception, your emotions, your beliefs, your inner being....all this changes your outer world. I know because I have done this in my own world.

Peace within, peace without. Don't lie and others won't lie to you.

Now, we are taking on a whole new ballgame when we wish to 'heal the world'.

Firstly - does the world need healing? Who are we to say the world isn't as it should be?

Secondly - can you truly change another person? however much energy I throw at the crack dealer, will it change him?

Thirdly - we can only guess at karmic relationships, cycles, paths. How can we judge whether or not people get what they deserve? It APPEARS they don't. But what if we're wrong?

I'd love to have a long discussion about abstract ideas such as soul pacts, split souls sharing simultaneous lives, karmic responsibilities/paybacks, etc...but it all comes down, in the end, to what you believe.

As a Reiki healer, I have to believe that my intervention is

a) welcomed
b) positive

All I can do is channel energy into the person/area and hope that

a) I'm not breaking their free will, and
b) I'm not altering their path for the 'worse'

So. I believe if a place is not to be healed due to karmic circumstances, then so be it. And if a place can be healed because that is what the karmic circumstances allow, then so be it.

So. It doesn't hurt for us, as a group, to send or channel positive energy because if it's not meant to be healed, it won't be. All we would have done is wasted some time.

The whole point of being here really is to raise your own vibration and make certain realisations. Having said that, one way to raise your own vibration is to show compassion and love to another (who are simply reflections of you and your beliefs anyway).

So, take the crack dealer den:

You have a victim and an oppressor. You cannot help the victim unless she helps herself. You cannot stop the oppressor unless he wants to stop. You can, however, let the light in.

Sometimes the influx of light is enough for the 'actors' to wake up and realise what they are doing and the reasons why. When the light of love enters, fear can be dispersed.

The victim - like all of us have been here - has a choice. To open to the light or not. Everyone has a choice - and this was very hard for me to understand for many years.

There is still so much we don't understand. So you must do what you feel is the right thing to do.

Meantime, I know we create our own reality because we do it every second. The immediate vicinity is your creation. What would you like to change? Know you can change it at any moment because you are, anyway!

How else do you explain synchonicity? The Powers that Be know this, which is exactly why their chief agenda is to dumb us down.

Being AWAKE is being aware of everything and knowing we are responsible.

Divinity
rant
"Aether is a Quantum 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic Field that encapsulates Primary Angular Momentum and via Tensegrity forms Matter with resulting Quantum 1/2 spin.

"PHI is the direct result and first Ratio produced by this arrangement as it Cycles." Junglelord, www.thunderbolts.info

"Thought being a given is the first assertion of self-awareness; the remaining truth is simply "I am, therefore there is". Self and other, subject and object." Eyeam

Femto

United Kingdom
02/09/2007 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Divinity may I ask a question regarding July 17, 2007 at 11:11.
Love x
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/09/2007 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sure, fire away...

Femto

User ID: 49173
United Kingdom
02/09/2007 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Divinity,does your intuition give you any negative feelings regarding the proposed date and time.Yes or No is fine if you wish.Thank you for your time.Femto,
Love x
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/09/2007 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
edgar celadus
User ID: 186665
Burkina Faso
02/09/2007 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
sorry but you are having psychological problems from the fact that jesus christ never existed.

Jesus christ never existed. heres the proof:

[link to video.google.com]

[link to www.jesusneverexisted.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 187012
Canada
02/09/2007 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
"you create your own reality" - GNOSTICISM - A gift of Master rockockzi, also known as Counte de-SanGermaine.

Very proficient in all the Darkest Arts.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2007 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry Double Post .!!! when I try To reedit my post ...!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2007 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Divinity may I ask a question regarding July 17, 2007 at 11:11.

MKIDS-MKULTRA Mind Control.....:

Double eleven codes: 11:11 - CIA reinforcing codes for end times programming of sleeper agents. Over four million in USA alone.

Trigger..!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 86043
Canada
02/09/2007 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
just read this thread and it's ... 11:11 on my pc
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 160332
United States
02/09/2007 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's 11:14 on my pc. Am I late?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2007 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yup they try hard to make me post my comment at 11:11 it didn't work ;o)

I take me 5 time to post my comment with Somme error page ....!!!! LoL
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2007 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
just read this thread and it's ... 11:11 on my pc
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 86043

Sample When you See that 11:11... For that minute....

Using our imaginations...

Erect a mirror around you so all negative energy will reflect back. Put a stamp on that thing and return to sender.
Divinity  (OP)

User ID: 193323
Spain
02/09/2007 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, ...I have no idea, Femto. I'm not a numerologist. I feel the 11:11 phenomenon happens to many, not just those who practice the dark arts...perhaps it's a portal? a window where we may manifest quicker?

The only number that unnerves me usually is 9 - the Illuminati loves their 9's and 6's.

Yol, as for these sleepers, when do you think they will be activated? Are you getting your info from Swerdlow?

There's no doubt that all the numbers are special, 555, 777, 888, etc. and the Illuminati take advantage when they can. I'm sure Gridkeeper could assist us with this.

At a quantum level, what you feel about a number is what counts. So, strictly speaking, I can change what I feel about 9's and 6's and make the energy work for us rather than against us.

We have to watch that we're not placing illusory prison bars around ourselves.

What do you feel about 17.7.07, Femto?

Femto

User ID: 193329
United Kingdom
02/09/2007 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Divinity.My personal intuition regarding 17.7.07 gives no indication of negative cocerning myself.But I am one.I would appreciate your intuitive view.There is no hurry.It is a proposed event.A femto-second before 11.11 it could be halted.Take care.And again thank you for your time.Femto.
Love x
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/09/2007 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Yol, as for these sleepers, when do you think they will be activated? Are you getting your info from Swerdlow?"

They are using them in random way...

No my info is not from Swerdlow.....!

I am in contact with Many Peoples around the planet in regard
to Orgone...!
Dilatoriness

User ID: 51202
Austria
02/09/2007 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guess what?

I herewith officially lay off my lightworker tasks, it leads into nothing except being attacked by green wooden heads.

ton
I am here to challenge your indoctrinated false belief that flaming queens don't use shovels ...

GLP