Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Calling LIGHTWORKERS! A Meeting Place !

Earth Daughter

User ID: 193334
United States
02/09/2007 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Calling LIGHTWORKERS! A Meeting Place !
Guess what?

I herewith officially lay off my lightworker tasks, it leads into nothing except being attacked by green wooden heads.

ton
 Quoting: Dilatoriness

Dil, you o.k.?
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 187012
Canada
02/09/2007 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
DoDec Activation on Brother Dil.

Sending Love And Good Energy...!
Semjase

User ID: 2338
United States
02/09/2007 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
DIV!! hf hf

I am so glad to see this thread! Thanks for posting!
I have not been on for a while and really have some catching up to do.

I wish I could better comment on the changes taking place with us on all levels but I am PREGNANT and so it's so hard for me to discern what is baby and what is shifting.... I can tell you though that I am more clear and focused and I feel more secure within myself. I have my ups and downs but I am glad to be here during these monumental times.

I LOVE the 11:11 and 12:12 Energy and do not get any negative feelings from it what so ever... I feel like it's my guides or angels saying hello and I see it everyday.

"""""There is always a significance to the numbers you repeatedly see. The 11:11 is a reference to humanity's permission window to change. The 12:12 is when humanity received the passing torch of spiritual energy. The 4:44 is a 12 in disguise, and it's about grounding. . . the number of the building blocks of the universe. 2:22 is a disguised 6, again, along with the 3, and 4, it is part of the scenario of 12. In addition, for you, it is a congratulation of your "harmony" energy! The 22 also represents the master builder... but you knew that, didn't you?"""""

From Kryon.

Anyways glad to be here and looking forward to sharing more later.

SemJ
"There's no greater thing you can do for the planet than to hold the energy of hope for your future, and project a divine light to dark places."
Dil
User ID: 51202
Austria
02/09/2007 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Yolgnu!!! But what's DeDoc, or isn't that important that I know?
ED, There are many layers in my message from above.
Semjase

United States
02/09/2007 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guess what?

I herewith officially lay off my lightworker tasks, it leads into nothing except being attacked by green wooden heads.
ton
 Quoting: Dilatoriness

Dil? hf
"There's no greater thing you can do for the planet than to hold the energy of hope for your future, and project a divine light to dark places."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 187012
Canada
02/09/2007 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Yolgnu!!! But what's DeDoc, or isn't that important that I know?
ED, There are many layers in my message from above.
 Quoting: Dil 51202

[link to a389.ac-images.myspacecdn.com]

A DoDecaedron, Just one of my Etheric tool Dil ....!

The Cetacean love them ;o)
Semjase

United States
02/09/2007 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
For Dil.....

hugs

hugs

hugs
Dil
User ID: 51202
Austria
02/09/2007 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bookmarked your link Yolgnu, willview it later!!!

Don't worry Sem, I am just fed up at the moment with them sneaky cowardly cloaked wankers who use their foul secret techno shit against all LL/truth bringers.
flower
xana

User ID: 94018
United States
02/09/2007 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bookmarked your link Yolgnu, willview it later!!!

Don't worry Sem, I am just fed up at the moment with them sneaky cowardly cloaked wankers who use their foul secret techno shit against all LL/truth bringers.
flower
 Quoting: Dil 51202

We're all getting these types of days...
We need a reason for speaking; we need none for keeping silent.
Pierre Nicole
Divinity  (OP)

User ID: 193365
Spain
02/09/2007 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
These problems seem to arise when we try and unite. I'm going to send some light to Dil and then move on...give it no more energy. It's possible we may have to move to another forum if we get too much interference?!

Semjase!!! Such a pleasure to have you here and congratulations on the impending arrival of your new soul! hf hf hf

Thanks for shining the light on the numbers. Please send us all your contributions!

Yol - sorry, didn't mean to offend you!!! I LOVE your Dodec...it's fabulous! Anyway someone could post it?
"Aether is a Quantum 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic Field that encapsulates Primary Angular Momentum and via Tensegrity forms Matter with resulting Quantum 1/2 spin.

"PHI is the direct result and first Ratio produced by this arrangement as it Cycles." Junglelord, www.thunderbolts.info
Here comes the Golden Age.

"Thought being a given is the first assertion of self-awareness; the remaining truth is simply "I am, therefore there is". Self and other, subject and object." Eyeam

"Remember me as I AM." My Brother
xana

United States
02/09/2007 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, have felt this needs to be posted here... thoughts and comments appreciated.

Not many of my dreams follow me into daytime, except the 'feeling/tone' of it. Two nights ago, however, had a dream like none other.

I was sitting at a round table with people, unidentified, tho I felt they were 'family' or 'friends'. Except there was one woman sitting directly opposite me... her I'd never seen before, and I couldn't see any energy coming from her. Her eyes appeared to be looking at me, but not 'seeing' me... you know that blank staring look?

Suddenly, a black bullet hole appeared in the throat of this person, right in the middle of some sort of round medallion tied with a black ribbon around her throat.She was dressed very oldfashioned, white fluffy blouse, long sleeves, with this medallion thing.

When the bullet hit her, she just sat there, then was pushed back out of the way --I didn't see who/what pushed, just saw next her lying tossed aside on the floor. When I looked back at the table, there was another woman, identical to the first, sitting in the same chair.

"There! This one is better." voice, not much emphasis, just stating the info.

And that was the end of what I remember.

Told FearNot about it in the morning, yesterday, Thursday Feb 8... extremely unusual dream for me.

Question to this thread: was this some of the dream interference some of you are mentioning? I've never felt susceptible to it prior, but lately I have been here on the forum, fairly vocal.

I work with the Hathors' "holon" and call on my guides and helpers, as well as my own inner self...not in fear, but to bring my vibe higher. Any suggestions? (haven't made a foil hat yet...!...)

x
Pierre Nicole
Semjase

United States
02/09/2007 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, have felt this needs to be posted here... thoughts and comments appreciated.

Not many of my dreams follow me into daytime, except the 'feeling/tone' of it. Two nights ago, however, had a dream like none other.

I was sitting at a round table with people, unidentified, tho I felt they were 'family' or 'friends'. Except there was one woman sitting directly opposite me... her I'd never seen before, and I couldn't see any energy coming from her. Her eyes appeared to be looking at me, but not 'seeing' me... you know that blank staring look?

Suddenly, a black bullet hole appeared in the throat of this person, right in the middle of some sort of round medallion tied with a black ribbon around her throat.She was dressed very oldfashioned, white fluffy blouse, long sleeves, with this medallion thing.

When the bullet hit her, she just sat there, then was pushed back out of the way --I didn't see who/what pushed, just saw next her lying tossed aside on the floor. When I looked back at the table, there was another woman, identical to the first, sitting in the same chair.

"There! This one is better." voice, not much emphasis, just stating the info.

And that was the end of what I remember.

Told FearNot about it in the morning, yesterday, Thursday Feb 8... extremely unusual dream for me.

Question to this thread: was this some of the dream interference some of you are mentioning? I've never felt susceptible to it prior, but lately I have been here on the forum, fairly vocal.

I work with the Hathors' "holon" and call on my guides and helpers, as well as my own inner self...not in fear, but to bring my vibe higher. Any suggestions? (haven't made a foil hat yet...!...)
x
 Quoting: xana

Hi Xana,

Interesting dream! The first impression that I got was that this woman sitting across from you is you. The "you" that represents the shedding of an old self for a new one. The bullet metaphorically signifying the death of your old self. Not sure this makes allot of sense but that was my first impression.

The people around you are your space family and freinds whom you do visit allot during your sleep time.

I think that because we are "waking" up that we are remembering our dreams or maybe seeing what takes place on the other side of the veil more clear.

Just wanted to give my first impression. Hope this sheds some light ....lol hf

:)

SemJ
DerekOneSeven

User ID: 174743
United States
02/09/2007 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have the power to change your perception, your emotions, your beliefs, your inner being
 Quoting: Divinity
I agree, but what we disagree on, is the degree of the effect it will have on your outer environment, especially, with things that you have no control over.

It seems to me that the concept of You Create Your Own Reality only works with YOU. You have the power to change your perception, your emotions, your beliefs, your inner being....all this changes your outer world. I know because I have done this in my own world.
If you are so sure, i hypothetically dare you to accept my challenge, and go meditate in the slummiest of inner city projects, where the crack dealers hang out.

Don't lie and others won't lie to you.
That is completely untrue. Take the current American President, or many, many other politicians, for example. Evil people have and will lie to you, no matter how honest you are.

Meantime, I know we create our own reality because we do it every second. The immediate vicinity is your creation.
I agree that we often do create our own reality, and that with positive thoughts we can effect our environment. On the other hand, what i was trying to illustrate was that "you cannot 'create your own reality,' simply by positively thinking." Take the crack dealer example and analyze it. I am almost completely positive of the outcome, and that you are not confident enough in your abilities to 'create your own reality,' that you would even dare to try.

What i believe is more possible, and is common place for those who 'create their own reality,' is to "create your own illusion," where you delude yourself to the point where you begin to ignore reality and the pervading evil around you.

Again i hypothetically dare you to accept my challenge, and go meditate on the corner of the slummiest of inner city projects, where the crack dealers hang out.
-
-
You can contact me by e-mail at [email protected]
xana

United States
02/09/2007 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you SemJ... I have a tendency to think like you about this... that it is an aspect of me.

However, MY 'old' solution would have been to 'love' this woman/part of self, to assimilate into the whole.

This dream goes way far away from what I 'intellectually' would choose.

haha... it's part of the shift. The old ways not working so well anymore.

I rely greatly on first impressions... that wispy essence that gives truth. Thank you for yours, and for posting here.
x
Pierre Nicole
Amethyst
User ID: 162892
United States
02/09/2007 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well! I finally caught up with many pages...step out for a while and the train keeps running!
Thanks Divinity for your kind words to me! Interesting to see myself thru another's eyes! hf

About creating one's reality:
For many many years I was caught in very negative situations amongst groups of people. I thought I could change the situation by changing myself~create a different me. But that was wrong sighted. I chose to create a reality that didn't exist~that these people were my friends or were looking out for me. They were not. I made myself believe lies so that I could carry on in this reality because I thought that that was all there was. I was wrong.

At some point, gradually, I saw the situations as they were. It boggled my mind. I then chose to remove myself from the situations completly, and took a long time to heal emotionally, physically, and mentally, having to redefine my entire world of what did I know vs what I did not know.

Once I decided that I did not need all the aggression, denigration, humiliation etc. in my life~~~it stopped. Once I got the number of these people, they left me alone. I mean they were no longer part of my reality. I didn't bump into them at the store, or on the street or any place. On the off chance that we were in the same place, I actually didn't recognize them until they told me who they were. And my neutral reaction~to just walk away, spoke volumes that spread thru their grapevine.

So what I am saying is that a person who is creating peace within themselves will most likely not find themselves in dangerous situations, ie.~ the example of the woman and the mugger~~purely hypothetical, and difficult to answer. They are not going to draw those experiences to themselves. And it is possible to recreate your reality once you have a very clear idea of what is going on in your life. Until you do, it is just an idea.

But I can tell you that I also create the energy around me that says "mess with me and I will bitch slap you!". And there are different ways to do this. I no longer believe in *turn the other cheek*. Carry that energy, and you will be hurting on all your cheeks. I say this from personal experience of many years.

Are we all One? In the broadest sense, yes. There are sparks of goodness in everyone, yet it is very clear who has lost their way so completely as not to be recognizable as Humans. I have suffered from wicked people, but I can understand that their warpedness is due to the traumas endured in our society. Some need to be locked away for sure, some I just don't want to be around. But most are not pure evil.
What will happen to the pure evil like those in the Illuminati government? I don't know. I no longer dwell on this because it is too speculative and hypothetical, and may not be the way the Universe works at all. But being a rock works for me.

Just my 2c...Love to all...
Divinity  (OP)

User ID: 193437
Spain
02/09/2007 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
However, MY 'old' solution would have been to 'love' this woman/part of self, to assimilate into the whole.

I rely greatly on first impressions... that wispy essence that gives truth. Thank you for yours, and for posting here.
x

Xana, just a quick question: when you woke up, exactly how did you feel...what emotions did you feel immediately, before you got a chance to digest it?
"Aether is a Quantum 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic Field that encapsulates Primary Angular Momentum and via Tensegrity forms Matter with resulting Quantum 1/2 spin.

"PHI is the direct result and first Ratio produced by this arrangement as it Cycles." Junglelord, www.thunderbolts.info

"Thought being a given is the first assertion of self-awareness; the remaining truth is simply "I am, therefore there is". Self and other, subject and object." Eyeam

Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/09/2007 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
All sending you light Dil!

Semjase, I can't even remember posting that...I'm either going out of my mind or it's the ascension symptoms, hahahaha!

Thanks for the reminder!

>>This trinity alignment is an alignment of celestial bodies in the third, ninth and 12th dimensions.>>

I LOVE THIS BIT!!!

Seems 9th - 23rd Feb is going to be very special!!!

Div
hf

xana

United States
02/09/2007 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

x

Xana, just a quick question: when you woke up, exactly how did you feel...what emotions did you feel immediately, before you got a chance to digest it?

Good question.... my mom, nlp practitioner, would have asked that one!

First, since I retained memory of it, was pretty sure I needed to remember.

I felt drained. Not tired, just drained.
Pierre Nicole
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/09/2007 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ame, It is weird when someone 'outside of yourself' highlights aspects of your nature you don't see yourself. In truth, I think that's the nature of the hologram - you surround yourself with people (characters) who mirror you.

One viewpoint which changed me was that of Gregg Braden's. He wrote about the Essene Mirrors (I don't have the book but I reasonate greatly with the Essenes). If anyone knows the article, it would be great to post but fundamentally, those closest to you are mirrors of YOU (the conscious and subconscious YOU), the wider circle includes more aspects of you but also aspect you judge or dislike, the even wider circle includes aspects you probably have to deal with that are everything other than LOVE.

I started to look around me and see not who was in my life, but WHAT I was attracting. Serious soul-searching and life-changing experiences took place until I've reached the point now where I am very choosy about whom I spend my time with.

The spiritual path can be lonely but also it's a time when you so need to be alone, at the same time or you can't see the wood for the trees!

Just to quote you:-

>>So what I am saying is that a person who is creating peace within themselves will most likely not find themselves in dangerous situations, ie.~ the example of the woman and the mugger~~purely hypothetical, and difficult to answer. They are not going to draw those experiences to themselves. And it is possible to recreate your reality once you have a very clear idea of what is going on in your life. Until you do, it is just an idea.>>

Yes, it is possible to reject conflict, reject drama. Be honest, people, how much drama do you see around you? And how much do you know has been created by the person in the centre of the drama?

All you need to do is release the need for the chaos/drama.

>>But I can tell you that I also create the energy around me that says "mess with me and I will bitch slap you!". And there are different ways to do this. I no longer believe in *turn the other cheek*. Carry that energy, and you will be hurting on all your cheeks. I say this from personal experience of many years. >>

I agree, it's more akin to 'don't step over my personal boundary - if you do, then accept the consequences'. But, again, maybe it's the signals I sent out now, I don't get too attached and people don't get involved with me.

>>Are we all One? In the broadest sense, yes. There are sparks of goodness in everyone, yet it is very clear who has lost their way so completely as not to be recognizable as Humans. I have suffered from wicked people, but I can understand that their warpedness is due to the traumas endured in our society. Some need to be locked away for sure, some I just don't want to be around. But most are not pure evil.>>

I totally agree.

>>What will happen to the pure evil like those in the Illuminati government? I don't know. I no longer dwell on this because it is too speculative and hypothetical, and may not be the way the Universe works at all. But being a rock works for me.>>

My great pal Atlan knows a lot about karma. His theory is that while they're playing the role of 'evil' in this life, they have it totally opposite in another...and vice-versa with 'good'. Because the universe always achieves equilibrium/balance amid the chaos, it makes sense to me that 'what you give out, you get back'.

I do believe that dreams/visions are sometimes bleed-throughs of other lives...and if you blind a man in this life, it's possible you will be blinded in another.

As Jesus supposedly said: 'Those in glass houses...' - it's not really ours to judge. I hate what the Cabal do but I don't hate them per se. That would be like my left arm telling my right leg it would punish it by chopping it off.

The fundamental part of the Law of One is 'if you hurt another, you hurt yourself'. I didn't grok this FOR YEARS!!!! Now, I do.

In Conversations with God, NDW taught me to mind my own business! Mind your own business and people will leave YOU alone! It is so true.

Sorry for rambling, but you stimulated many inner thoughts...thanks a lot!!!!!!

Div hf

Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/09/2007 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello NRG, thanks for joining us and for the beautiful poems.

>>I happened accross another link to 7-7-07. Although I have not given much credence to manmade dates as points of Divine realization, I stay open to possibilities. After all who's to say what is and what isn't? At the very least these dates provide a focal point for many people to direct their intent for a specific purpose, as this thread affirms. Usually when this occurs wonderful things happen, or the flip side which proves the GLP effect, bad things don't happen (much).>>

I'm following Raphiem too and LOVE the Blue messages. From my p.o.v., observing people around me and at large, I see this trend more than ever, as if karma is speeding up....do you?

hf hf hf

Divinity

Random

User ID: 193424
Ireland
02/09/2007 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I only just noticed this thread today. Can I be a Light Worker too? hf
Druid
User ID: 193462
Australia
02/09/2007 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is a very wise Soul who posts as highwhistler here
[link to forum.wingmakers.co.uk]

Just place 'highwhistler' in the search option for wonderful guidance written in a profound and simple way.

His artwork is also spectacular

Summer Blessings from Oz

Druid
Anonymous Coward
Spain
02/09/2007 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
quote:DerekOneSeven

[You have the power to change your perception, your emotions, your beliefs, your inner being]

>>I agree, but what we disagree on, is the degree of the effect it will have on your outer environment, especially, with things that you have no control over.>>

I think you answered the question..you 'have no control over'. That's right, you can't control what Tony Blair does, although you can control how you feel about it.
Don't think I don't see the jackboot of the NWO steamrolling ahead....of course, there are impending ID Cards, microchips, spying, over-taxation, etc. etc.
BUT I have faith in the 'universal system'. I'm holding out for the paradigm shift, 2012, the ending of the Mayan cycle, the new beginning, people awakening (the worse it gets, the more wake up), possible galactic brotherhood, etc.

And if you watch closely, you will see the Dinosaurs are dying and the system is imploding. We have reached 'critical' on all fronts, but mainly environmental, financial and governmental. The changes in the Sun, the other planets, the Earth changes...it's all connected.

Derek, do you not think you opted to be here at this amazing time in history? You know something big is around the corner and you know to prepare for it, right?

>>Don't lie and others won't lie to you. That is completely untrue. Take the current American President, or many, many other politicians, for example. Evil people have and will lie to you, no matter how honest you are.>>

Don't lie in your immediate world and others won't lie to you unless you expect it.

Residing in the subconscious are your 'programmes' - the part that can be seduced, brainwashed, hypnotised, is most impressionable. It's not your conscious awareness. If you operate from the latter, not the former (which tends to REact), you become the Captain of your own ship.

The PTB are doing worse than lying, as you know, so therefore the 'system' appears not to work.

You higher aspect knows all the rules of the game - it knows why you're here and it's guiding you when you listen. It's safe to assume, therefore, that your conscious awareness can't take responsibility for 'the bad guys running the world'. Once you realise you are a part of All That Is happening, then you trust that part of you knows that 'all is as it should be'....ready for the major change expected.

[Meantime, I know we create our own reality because we do it every second. The immediate vicinity is your creation.]

>>I agree that we often do create our own reality, and that with positive thoughts we can effect our environment. On the other hand, what i was trying to illustrate was that "you cannot 'create your own reality,' simply by positively thinking." Take the crack dealer example and analyze it. I am almost completely positive of the outcome, and that you are not confident enough in your abilities to 'create your own reality,' that you would even dare to try.>>

What I believe is that 90% of the time, you create subconsciously. It is a proven fact that matter cannot exist unless consciousness is witnessing it. You are holding together, in place, all the time, the 'stuff' in your home, but you do it unconsciously, like breathing.

Your subconscious is the scared one usually (or it could be the confident one in other aspects). Whatever you secretly fear or love, you will make more of.

When you bring your desires, motivations, fears, loves, out into the open...bring it up from the solar plexus to the higher chakras, you start to create consciously.

There's a huge difference.

Be careful of your focus, particularly now, because the energy is fast and accurate....we will create faster and faster from now on........

>>What i believe is more possible, and is common place for those who 'create their own reality,' is to "create your own illusion," where you delude yourself to the point where you begin to ignore reality and the pervading evil around you.>>

Mmmm, I know, I've been there. All I can say with this 'discipline' is a) it takes a lot of understanding of the way the system works, b) sometimes it appears to be haphazard and c) conscious creation only works when you think consciously.

Other factors such as the moon, dates, your own cycles, also kick in. The Illuminati know this and that's why they do it!

I won't persuade you, Derek. All I can say is test, test, test it....be brutal, just do it! If you turn your face away, you may be missing out on a massive aspect of life.

>>Again i hypothetically dare you to accept my challenge, and go meditate on the corner of the slummiest of inner city projects, where the crack dealers hang out.>>

You win! You know I won't do that. Consciously, I know I have every chance of getting mugged, sub-consciously, I know I will die from the experience and super-consciously, I know I was never meant to die that way.

So, it could never be. I'm not interested. And anyway, it's for you to prove yourself...so on this one, you win!

LOL!

Div hf rant
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/09/2007 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry Derek, bad post...it timed out and I didn't get a chance to check it!

Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/09/2007 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

x

Good question.... my mom, nlp practitioner, would have asked that one!

First, since I retained memory of it, was pretty sure I needed to remember.

I felt drained. Not tired, just drained.

Xana, when you say you felt drained, was it as if you had 'shed something' and felt relief, or was it as if you had staged a battle with the Vikings, single-handedly, sort of weary?

I wouldn't dwell on what 'they can do to you' in your dreams. YOU are the Master of your Destiny, are you not? In life and in dreams.

Stay in love, breathe, have faith in yourself, and nothing will touch you. If u are worried, Yol will instruct us what to do with his Dodec thingy which is wonderful!

Right, Yolnu?

Div
xxx

xana

United States
02/09/2007 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry Derek, bad post...it timed out and I didn't get a chance to check it!

That's okay Divinity... your posts are quite recognizable, whether you sign them or not, lol!!

hf
Pierre Nicole
Divinity  (OP)

Spain
02/09/2007 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Xana..I know..I talk a LOT!

Random..wow, I am honoured that you have joined us. You can be whatever you want here, but it would be nice if you were to join as a fellow lightworker! hf

Druid..thanx a lot for the link. I'll check him out when I have a minute, and report back. Hope you'll stick around.

5a
Keep on Woooooooing

Random

User ID: 193424
Ireland
02/09/2007 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Xana..I know..I talk a LOT!

Random..wow, I am honoured that you have joined us. You can be whatever you want here, but it would be nice if you were to join as a fellow lightworker! hf

Druid..thanx a lot for the link. I'll check him out when I have a minute, and report back. Hope you'll stick around.

5a
Keep on Woooooooing

Awesome! 5a
xana

United States
02/09/2007 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, this answer, then I'm going to quiet down to let others speak--

Div-- the drained feeling .... did NOT have the feeling I'd been 'battling'... but during the dream, did feel out of control. Since letting go of control of things has been one of my issues, this dream might have helped show me my progress thus far (still more to go).

I have no fear of 'others' coming to get me. "I live in a safe world." HOWEVER, there's such a thing as being stupid about it. You won't catch me sitting down to meditate in gang neighborhoods, lol... that is ASKING for trouble IMO.

But this thingey... I am interested in it. I have Yolgnu's site bookmarked... better be getting over there to read/study.

Speaking of which... FearNot and I have been listening to Wingmakers music, the artwork, the written works... for about six years now. Beautiful stuff, all of it.

x
Pierre Nicole
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 193494
Brazil
02/09/2007 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
my consciousness is expanding daily.

GLP