LAND HURRICANE forming right now!!!

planxty
User ID: 203508
United States
03/02/2007 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LAND HURRICANE forming right now!!!
If land hurricanes persist, you can blame global warming which does not really generate warm temperatures as much as it generates extremes in weather systems. As a result growing seasons are shortened from early frost in the fall and late frost in the spring.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 203495
United Kingdom
03/02/2007 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was wondering what to call such things.

LAND HURRICANE

I tried Continental Nurricane on another forum and it was misunderstood, probably on purpose.

There was a land hurricane over Kansas and all neighboring states last summer- 70 mph winds
 Quoting: Planxty 203508

DOH!

It is called a low-pressure weather system. They rotate cyclonically in the northern hemisphere. It is normal. Ask any meteorologist.

But if you want to think youve discovered something horrible and new, go right ahead...

However, my best guess is that there are one to three cowards who keep on pushing this bullshit intentionally, and you are one of them. Some dumbass made a "Land Hurricane" post last year. Its go to be the same people/you.

The fact that the mods of this forum pin this absolute bullshit, and keep it pinned, is beyond disgusting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 201739
United States
03/02/2007 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I talked to someone in Toronto and he said his power was still "ify" due to lines being patched back together...

how come we arn't hearing from these people??? maybe because they don't have electricity?

It is pathetic when we get so self centered that we don't care that people in Kansas have been without power for weeks...and more are without it today, in the middle of winter

while the temps soar in the upper fifties here...I can snooze in my warm fuzzy comfort zone, while others are trying to keep their babies warm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 193612
United States
03/02/2007 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
DOH!

It is called a low-pressure weather system. They rotate cyclonically in the northern hemisphere. It is normal. Ask any meteorologist.

But if you want to think youve discovered something horrible and new, go right ahead...

However, my best guess is that there are one to three cowards who keep on pushing this bullshit intentionally, and you are one of them. Some dumbass made a "Land Hurricane" post last year. Its go to be the same people/you.

The fact that the mods of this forum pin this absolute bullshit, and keep it pinned, is beyond disgusting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 203495

I agree, it's just a very impressive low-pressure system. Nothing that unusual for late winter/early spring here in the Midwest.
DoubleWarrior

User ID: 192017
United States
03/02/2007 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
DOH!

I agree, it's just a very impressive low-pressure system. Nothing that unusual for late winter/early spring here in the Midwest.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 193612

I live in the midwest and this is not normal for this time of year. Can't you hear it in the wind?
[link to www.intellicast.com]
And todays weather brought to you by Wal-Mart.
Thanks Marty.
Today as with 48 hours ago, we have a strong circular thing hovering over Central US. Now, this gray v-shaped mass that is moving NE at stalling speed is a low mass of mass.
These little arrows in yellow indicate a very decorative shield of pointy things. And the biggest threat is this PENIS shaped "full frontal" assault is hurdling down on the Florida Keys.
Now back to you
"My brain won't shut up"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 203566
United Kingdom
03/02/2007 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
All the weather events are Judgement on the Amerikans and their treatment of the rest of the world
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 202694
Canada
03/02/2007 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
All the weather events are Judgement on the Amerikans and their treatment of the rest of the world
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 203566

Oh silly-buns, things like this are happening everywhere and more often too. Amerikans-Shmerikans, look, listen anticipate and prepare compadres.
i is that which i is

User ID: 155774
United States
03/02/2007 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi

Finally got a dry day, so have been on the scaffold most of the day painting my house. Now, I'm laid back with my feet propped up listening to the paint dry while all you guys are shoveling that last bit of "partly cloudy" off the sidewalk.

Have fun and keep safe and warm. Make a snow angel for me.

Peace. grouphug
"I am not afraid to stand alone, but it's always more fun if I have friends standing with me." Lena Coleon.
Igabigus
User ID: 1388208
United States
05/22/2011 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
DOH!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 193612

I live in the midwest and this is not normal for this time of year. Can't you hear it in the wind?
[link to www.intellicast.com]
And todays weather brought to you by Wal-Mart.
Thanks Marty.
Today as with 48 hours ago, we have a strong circular thing hovering over Central US. Now, this gray v-shaped mass that is moving NE at stalling speed is a low mass of mass.
These little arrows in yellow indicate a very decorative shield of pointy things. And the biggest threat is this PENIS shaped "full frontal" assault is hurdling down on the Florida Keys.
Now back to you
 Quoting: DoubleWarrior

I have been studying Quantum Mechanics and that fact that light travels through waves and that waves have to have a medium to travel through(matter, air, water, etc...), has me astounded as to why we can even see the stars at night. There is no medium in the vacuum of space for light to travel through.We should not be able to see any light outside our atmosphere, not even the sun. We could in fact be living in a computer simulation designed by an unknown architect. It's kind of like morphius said in The Matrix, "define real"? If you are referring to what you can hear, see, taste, and touch. Then these are just digital electrical signals received by our brain. Our conscious will do the rest. I have no doubt weather can be manipulated by people with power. A hurricane can be a very powerful weapon. Hurricane Katrina is proof of the testing by our government, that a concentrated area of people can be wiped out with a hurricane as a weapon. So if hurricanes start forming over land, open the third eye to this opinion if you dare. LOL!

GLP