Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,521 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 103,209
Pageviews Today: 182,486Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,316
01:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

FEDERAL ID NUMBER Beginning May 2008 ???

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 169565
United States
04/07/2007 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
FEDERAL ID NUMBER Beginning May 2008 ???
This is from another forum....anyone know anything about this???

FEDERAL ID NUMBER

My GOD, I had no idea !!! This was posted in a group I'm in: I need to share with you what happened to me last month. As most of you know, I moved down to California from Alaska just over 2 years ago. I didn't want to get a California's drivers license until my Alaska license expired-which it did last month.

This is the experience I had: I went online and downloaded the DMV form an my Alaska Drivers license had my photo on it and thought that maybe that would help her out. She waved my AK DL in front of me and stated "California doesn't recognize this as a Federal ID"!!! I was floored. She told me to return with my birth certificate. I left...angry of course. I went home and ordered my birth certificate from Nevada,. costing me $41.00.

Three days later I went back into the DMV (my AKDL was expired at this point). I took the test, passed and was going through the process of obtaining my California license...the clerk then asked me what last name I would be using on my drivers license!!! Incredulously I asked her what on earth is she talking about. She then informed me that the last name on my birth certificate was different than what was on my Alaska drivers license and she didn't know which name to use! I stared at her with my mouth open in astonishment! I then managed to explain to her that the last name I had been born with was called my "maiden" name, which of course changed when I had married...thus explaining the different last name showing on my Alaska Drivers License. She asked me if I had changed my name back to my maiden name when I divorced and I informed her I hadn't. She then told me that in order to give me the California Drivers License I had to bring in a certified copy of my marriage certificate to prove my name had indeed been changed from my maiden to married last name! We're talking about something that happened over 25 years ago!

NOW I'm being asked to prove my name had changed! At this point I flipped out and in a very threatening voice told the clerk that I'd come into the DMV three freakin times to get a blasted drivers license and I wasn't leaving without one. I informed her that I was divorced and didn't even have a marriage certificate (having gleefully destroyed it along time ago along with my wedding pictures)..I had provided her with more than the required two pieces of identity. I was furious! The clerk's supervisor was sitting next to her and told the clerk to go ahead and give me the drivers license.

At that point they required me to submit my thumbprint to them. I complained about the lack of freedom in this state and asked them why they just didn't tell everyone that in order to get a drivers license in their state we would need to bring in a suitcase full of ID,s as well as blood and urine samples to go with our thumbprints!! The supervisor then informed me that as of May 2008 that won't be necessary as every state will require (as per Federal Law) every driver to go to the DMV and obtain a FEDERAL ID number which will be implanted in the hand of the individual!!!! They ACTUALLY told me this at the DMV! Apparently, several years ago the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT tried to get a law passed requiring everyone to receive a FEDERAL ID NUMBER. It was turned down by the citizens of the United States.

Well, the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT being the lying, cheating criminals that they are-quietly inserted that law into a bill giving federal funds to the Katrina victims. When that bill passed...so did the requirement to receive a FEDERAL ID NUMBER! According to that (now) law, as of MAY 2008, every driver will be required to go to their local DMV office to obtain a federal ID number. They must take in certified copies of their birth certificates, marriage & divorce certificates and social security card. They will also submit to being finger and/or thumbprinted. They will then receive their new FEDERAL ID NUMBER to be inserted under the skin of their hand. At that time they will then be licensed to drive! If you choose not to participate in this FEDERAL ID program...you will not be able to: DRIVE, TRAVEL ON COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT, GO INTO FEDERAL BUILDINGS (that means you can't defend yourself in Federal Courts if you don't have a FEDERAL ID number) STEP ONTO FEDERAL LANDS (say goodbye to hiking, camping, rafting, etc....), RECEIVE SOCIAL SECURITY, RECEIVE ANY FEDERAL FUNDS & BENEFITS, RECEIVE TAX REFUNDS, WORK FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, RECEIVE WAGES FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, SERVE IN ANY OF THE ARMED FORCES, RECEIVE VA BENEFITS etc...etc...etc...

Does this LAW affect YOU??? Do you like it? IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS LAW You MUST fight this. You have one year to get your representatives to reverse this law. You MUST write all your Congressmen, Senators and Representatives and DEMAND that this "LAW" be reversed. None of us can afford to sit and ignore this law.

This law effectively takes away our last remaining rights as citizens of this country. When the Federal Government starts to enforce this law...you will NOT have any rights. NONE! You cannot stand on the Constitution as it will be ONLY for those who have received their ID number!!! Don't believe me??? Call your local DMV and ask them!!!!.... PLEASE PROTECT WHAT LITTLE RIGHTS WE STILL HAVE LEFT.....FIGHT THIS LAW! EVIL PROSPERS WHEN GOOD MEN DO NOTHING

If we choose not to fight this law.....we DESERVE the government we get.

As you can imagine, I left the Auburn, California DMV in shock!!

Our government is not for us...it's against us...

PLEASE FIGHT THIS LAW....IT TRAMPLES ON THE FREEDOMS OUR FOREFATHERS DIED FOR...
ashesand sackcloth

User ID: 182
United States
04/07/2007 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: FEDERAL ID NUMBER Beginning May 2008 ???
Day of the mark of the beast.
ll0ll0ll0
User ID: 198264
United States
04/07/2007 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
pics or it didn't happen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 171724
United States
04/07/2007 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't get a driver's license from the BEAST.

Screw 'em...

If they tinker with ID in my state, I am fully prepared to "just say no." If they want biometrics - NO. If they want anything other than where I live and my name, then NO.

I will not submit to the beast.
---
User ID: 220164
South Korea
04/07/2007 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
YOU ALREADY HAVE A FEDERAL ID NUMBER. ITS CALLED A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. YOU BECOME PROPERTY OF THE US GOVERNMENT/FEDERAL RESERVE WHEN YOU ARE ISSUED A BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76385
United States
Report Abusive Post
There is a thread posted on this titled I'm Livid. 2 or so pages over...
;IJ
User ID: 220164
South Korea
Report Abusive Post
Don't get a driver's license from the BEAST.

Screw 'em...

If they tinker with ID in my state, I am fully prepared to "just say no." If they want biometrics - NO. If they want anything other than where I live and my name, then NO.

I will not submit to the beast.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 171724

HAVE FUN TAKING THE BUS....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 214006
United States
04/07/2007 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
are you shitting me?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76385
United States
04/07/2007 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bumped the I'm Livid thread for you to read
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21470
United States
04/07/2007 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
so it begins
LittleBird

User ID: 220166
United Kingdom
04/07/2007 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
The mark of the beast
will be needed to buy or sell?
What's next? Perhaps you'll try to tell
me that Tommy Thompson,
who's already been chipped,
will run for Prez! Unholy Chit !!!

damned

Beam me up, Scotty! Beam me up soon!
Never mind, Scotty, cuz... "There is no spoon"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18243
United States
04/07/2007 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will fight it...or resist it or refuse it. It is not Federal Government...it is the Controllers!!!
me
User ID: 218552
Australia
04/07/2007 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Real ID Act Passed -
The End Of America
Alert From Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership
America's Aggressive Civil Rights Organization
JPFO.org
5-12-5

On Tuesday, May 10, 2005, America became a true police state. Your U.S. senators voted -- unanimously, with no discussion, and without even reading the bill -- to create a national ID card.

The Real ID Act blackmails state governments into turning their drivers licenses into a draconian tool of the federal homeland security apparatus. If states refuse, their citizens lose such "privileges" as being allowed to board an airplane, enter a federal building, or apply for social security. President Bush is expected to sign the bill eagerly on Thursday.

In three years -- by May 2008 -- this Stalin-style internal passport will be an American reality. But your government will have _more_ control over you than Stalin ever dreamed in his most violent, vicious, anti-freedom dreams. (See links to the text of the law and articles about it at the bottom of this article.)

But that's only the beginning.

The creator of the Real ID Act, Rep. James Sensenbrenner, smiles and tells us that his Real ID Act is all about "solving illegal immigration" or "preventing terrorists from entering the country." This is one of the biggest of the thousands of "Big Lies" we've heard from the tyrants in Washington. The Real ID Act is about tracking and controlling Americans. You. Me. Our children. Everybody.

In May 2008, barring a miracle, America as we once knew it will be in ruins. It will be gone. And the rights of gun owners will be among the first scheduled for destruction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 133430
United States
04/07/2007 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are changing energy/consciousness here people and they don't want it so don't be surprised what they will pull out to keep you at their level. Just be aware and seek the higher no matter what surrounds you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 212651
United States
04/07/2007 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thats it, I'm building a raft and heading to Havana Cuba! The only Free Territory in the Americas. (they say this on their shortwave radio intro)

OK, let's look at the other side of this issue, sure NO one want's this except the NWO people... So it will most likely be a big mess. Let's say only 30% of the population go along with it, the other 70% will just have to find new ways to operate in their local area. The federal government will basically fall apart, and county and city governments will then be forced to impliment waivers and permits on a local or regional level.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 218924
United States
04/07/2007 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those with ears have known since 2001 when it was introduced.

Here's a thread from 2005 talking about it.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Its real, its here, its going into effect.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/07/2007 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't disagreed with you in a while, but I certainly do here. It's a bill, it was voted on, it is listed at the Thomas house...

This is bullshit. It's another Urban Legend. There is nothing
in ANY law that says that anything will be implanted under
someone's skin.

On April 5th the NH Representatives voted in a lopsided
margin to reject the Real ID act.
 Quoting: DrPostman
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/08/2007 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Homeland Security chief defends Real ID plan
By Anne Broache, CNET News.com
Published on ZDNet News: December 14, 2006, 12:01 PM PT

WASHINGTON--U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff on Thursday defended forthcoming national ID cards as vital for security and consistent with privacy rights.

Chertoff said one of his agency's top goals next year is to forge ahead with recommendations for the controversial documents established by a federal law called the Real ID Act in May 2005. By 2008, Americans may be required to present such federally approved cards--which must be electronically readable--to travel on an airplane, open a bank account or take advantage of myriad government services such as Social Security.

"I think this is an example (of) when security and privacy go hand in hand," the Homeland Security chief said in a half-hour speech at George Washington University here. "It is a win-win for both."

The importance of such documents was magnified by an announcement Wednesday, Chertoff said. Federal authorities reported that they had made more than 1,200 arrests related to immigration violations and unmasked criminal organizations stealing and trafficking in genuine birth certificates and Social Security cards belonging to U.S. citizens.

"Do you think your privacy is better protected if someone can walk around with phony docs with your name and your Social Security number, or is your privacy better protected if you have the confidence that the identification relied upon is in fact reliable and uniquely tied to a single individual?" Chertoff asked rhetorically.

The upcoming federally approved IDs are intended to be a secure, tamperproof means of protecting Americans' identities while keeping out terrorists and other wrongdoers, Chertoff said.

The Homeland Security chief, who is nearing his two-year mark with the agency, was likely trying to quell rampant skepticism about the IDs voiced by some privacy advocates, immigrants and other groups. Some have said they fear that the IDs are a stepping stone to a veritable police state, complete with ready surveillance of individuals.

Some have argued that the idea of creating more tamperproof IDs is only a marginally better way to screen out those intent on committing terrorist acts because ID cards don't even begin to tackle a core crime prevention challenge: determining a person's unspoken intentions.

State governments have also been critical of the 2008 deadline and what they have said amounts to an unfunded mandate to switch over their systems. A September study released by the National Governors Association, National Conference of State Legislatures and American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators estimated that the overhaul of their identification systems (PDF) would cost states more than $11 billion over five years. The New Hampshire state legislature even considered passing a law earlier this year that would prohibit the state from complying with the federal Real ID law.

Homeland Security has yet to issue congressionally mandated recommendations for the cards, so it's unclear how, exactly, they would work. The cards must contain, at a minimum, a person's name, birth date, gender, ID number, digital portrait, address, "physical security features" to prevent tampering or counterfeiting and a "common machine-readable technology" specified by Homeland Security.

A recent draft report by a DHS advisory committee(PDF) advised against using radio frequency identification technology, or RFID, in tracking humans because of privacy concerns.

The purpose of Chertoff's Thursday morning speech was to reflect on the agency's work during the past year and to outline goals for 2007. For the past year, he focused on three major areas: immigration and border security, Hurricane Katrina recovery and a foiled terrorism plot originating from London in August.

Conspicuously absent was any mention of the department's cybersecurity plans. After more than a year of delay, Chertoff hired Gregory Garcia, who had been working as a vice president at the Information Technology Association of America lobby group, as the department's first assistant secretary for cybersecurity. That step came after the department had sustained repeated bashing of its efforts in that realm from members of Congress.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 219944
United States
04/08/2007 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a sovereign entity & require no id number from any human.
Messenger
User ID: 137750
United States
04/08/2007 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Better be real smart guys an keep these FACTS on a

BUMP
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/08/2007 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh they have been since 2001, even when linked to the bills at the Thomas house people disbelieve.

Better be real smart guys an keep these FACTS on a

BUMP
 Quoting: Messenger 137750
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/08/2007 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just think of it like this....

If We Refuse, Then we might have the status of an Illegal Mexican, and that could be a good thing....

No Taxes, Free Health Coverage, Free Housing, Everyone will want to hire you because they won't have to pay all the red tape deductions for retirement and social security, and you might get social security anyway... hehe, Imagine this...

I don't need a drivers License Officer, I'm a proud Illegal! Then he let's you go... No insurance required, No building permits or Hunting License needed... you can squat or build a home on any public land... hell, you could probably get away with buying and selling drugs by saying...
Awwwh, sorry, I'm not in your system, you can't do anything to me! Go Away! This is sure to open up a whole new can of worms!
Illumi-Bunny

User ID: 219466
United States
04/08/2007 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
The supervisor then informed me that as of May 2008 that won't be necessary as every state will require (as per Federal Law) every driver to go to the DMV and obtain a FEDERAL ID number which will be implanted in the hand of the individual!!!! They ACTUALLY told me this at the DMV!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 169565

As in the previous version of this thread...

COMPLETE and absolute bullshit.

dumbass

-
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/08/2007 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
National ID Coming In 2008 But,

But Grassroots Rebellion Resisting Implementation of NWO ID Plan!

Mark Anderson / American Free Press | February 19, 2007

There are signs of rebellion in several state legislatures against the Real ID Act, the federal law that springs from the disputed findings of the 9-11 Commission.

Liberal and conservative groups are gearing up for a fight in the coming months to keep this contentious measure from creating the first-ever national ID card in U.S. history. The Real ID Act is supposed to be implemented in May 2008, creating new national drivers licenses to function as a virtual national ID.

According to a Christian Science Monitor report, legislators in at least 15 states “are pushing bills and resolutions that urge noncompliance with the 2005 Real ID Act. The law . . . sets minimum standards for verifying the identity of license applicants, and stipulates what information must be stored on machine-readable cards.”

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) regulations on Real ID Act implementation, while not yet published for public view, reportedly have been sent to the Office of Management and Budget in Washington. These guidelines are about one year overdue, according to Dr. Katherine Albrecht, an expert on radio-frequency identification, or RFID, interviewed Feb. 13 by American Free Press.

The Real ID Act, according to Dr. Albrecht, standardizes, and essentially nationalizes, all state drivers licenses. The DHS regulations will specify what information these new licenses—or national ID cards—will contain.

At a conference covered by AFP, constitutional scholar William Taylor Reil summarized that the proposed Real ID “is a different drivers license—in its form and content.”

He added that it’s anybody’s guess what information could be encoded in the ID’s magnetic strip. There very likely will be a fingerprint and/or other biometrics and surely a high-resolution photograph on the card. The strip itself could contain one’s financial history or medical history. Reil said the medical information would be “an easy sell,” since many could be convinced that such potentially sensitive information should be readily accessible in the event of injury in a car accident. Thus, privacy concerns would take a back seat and the public could be prodded into having considerable amounts of personal information on their card.

Dr. Albrecht, coauthor of Spychips: How Major Corporations and Government Plan to Track Your Every Move With RFID, said that it’s too early to say for sure whether remotely trackable RFID tags will be attached to the national ID cards under the Real ID law. But U.S. passports issued by the State Department since October 2006 contain shortrange readable RFID tags. And she said the DHS issues “U.S.-visit Visas” that have RFID tags with a 20-foot tracking range, given to those entering the United States from other nations.

The concerns over a national ID license raised by legislators in Maine, Wyoming, Montana, New Mexico, Missouri, Massachusetts and several others reportedly were sparked by a September study by state government associations that pegged the cost of Real ID implementation at $11 billion—much more than the $100 million Congress said. The Monitor noted Congress has allocated $40 million.

Many spot another unfunded or under-funded mandate. Rep. James Sensenbrenner (R-Wisc.) acknowledged that this issue is bringing liberals and conservatives together “in the middle” to protest the concept of a national ID.

The question is whether the groundswell of citizen opponents and skeptical state legislators—in the 15 months remaining until the planned Real ID Act implementation—can defeat the whole idea, in a nation that has yet to embrace the totalitarian concept of a full-fledged national ID card loaded with personal information.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/08/2007 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
GO New Hampshire State House

Representatives okay Real ID ban
After 268-8 vote, bill heads to the Senate

By NORMA LOVE
The Associated Press
April 06. 2007 8:00AM

T
he New Hampshire House voted overwhelmingly yesterday to reject the federal Real ID Act as amounting to the creation of a national ID card.

The House voted 268-8 to send the bill to the Senate. The legislation would bar the state from complying with a federal act that sets standards for driver's licenses.

Gov. John Lynch has said he will sign the bill if it reaches his desk.

Supporters of the ban said New Hampshire needs to send a clear statement that the federal government strayed too far.

"It is probably the worst piece of blackmail to come out of the federal government. This is pure, unadulterated blackmail," said. Rep. Sherman Packard, a Republican from Londonderry.
---ADVERTISEMENT---

Last year, New Hampshire led the way in opposing the law - a move now being considered by other states.

"If we are the first state to opt out, so be it," Packard said.

President Bush recently bowed to pressure from the nation's governors and Congress and granted states until Dec. 31, 2009, to comply. Two years ago, Congress set a deadline for states to comply with uniform licensing standards by May 2008.

The law passed in response to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. It requires all states to bring their driver's licenses under a national standard and to link their record-keeping systems.

States must verify identification used to obtain a driver's license, such as birth certificates, Social Security numbers and passports.

Driver's licenses not meeting the standard won't be accepted as identification to board a plane and enter federal buildings.

Critics complain that the law is too intrusive and is costly for states to implement. They also say creating a national database of drivers' information will be a target for thieves looking to steal identities.

In January, Maine lawmakers adopted a nonbinding resolution opposing the law.

Rep. Neal Kurk, a Republican from Weare and the prime sponsor of New Hampshire's bill, says 26 states have either legislation or resolutions in the works opposing Real ID. He said 11 have legislation facilitating compliance - some of which also have measures opposing the act.

Last year, New Hampshire's House voted against participating. Lynch said he would sign the bill, but the Senate rejected it. New Hampshire also was one of two states picked to pilot the program, but Lynch and the Executive Council did not approve the $3 million grant.

Earlier this year, Lynch reiterated his concerns that too many questions remained about costs and privacy. The act would turn motor vehicle workers into de facto agents of Homeland Security, he said.

The governor said implementing the federal identity system could cost New Hampshire tens of millions of dollars.

------ End of article

By NORMA LOVE

The Associated Press
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 220303
India
04/08/2007 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
those who refuse will be put in the concentration camps that exist now in the united states, have been pre-built and are waiting for their time of utilization.
The Commentator

User ID: 204909
United States
04/08/2007 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
non sufficit Orbis

Being a zetatard means never having to make sense.

"Nancy pays me to post on Her threads"

Free Store admits to being a paid zetadrool shill

NO max/bridget EVER!!!!!
NO luser EVER!!!
NO clunker EVER!!!!!
Ghost in the machine
User ID: 208289
United States
04/08/2007 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seems to have been extended to 2013? So I guess the Fed doesn't believe in 2012 either ... hehehe
[link to 209.85.165.104]

On 1 March 2007, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced an extension of
the state compliance requirements for the Real ID Act of 2005. The act originally set 11 May 2008
as the date after which U.S. federal agencies would be prohibited from accepting as identification
any driver's licenses or identity cards issued by states that had not begun complying with the act.
This includes using such IDs when boarding U.S. commercial aircraft. The DHS extended the
compliance period on a phased basis to 11 May 2013. In the interim, states must submit
information to the DHS concerning their intent to comply with the act. (Some states, including
Maine, have already announced their intent not to comply with the act.) The revised act will take
effect after a 60-day comment period.
Messenger
User ID: 137750
United States
04/08/2007 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The following is from OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT INFORMATION

SACRAMENTO—The National Governor's Association, the National Conference of State Legislatures and the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators today released a national report on the operational and fiscal impacts of the REAL ID Act, which directs all 50 states to issue security-strengthened drivers licenses beginning May 11, 2008.
The REAL ID Act was signed by President Bush in 2005. The new licenses will be required identification for official federal purposes, such as boarding commercial airlines. While the Act describes general guidelines states must follow, much of the detail and specific requirements will be determined by federal Department of Homeland Security regulations which are being developed.

Nationwide, the report indicates costs to states of approximately $11 billion, impacting up to 245 million individuals. Estimated cost of REAL ID implementation in California is $500 million to $700 million, which could impact up to 25 million drivers license and identification card holders.

“By working with key governmental entities and other stakeholders, California has started preparations to address the impacts of REAL ID,” said DMV Director George Valverde. “California currently meets certain aspects of REAL ID requirements such as Social Security number verification. We’re in better shape than many other states.”

For example, a statewide policy setting, steering committee comprised of a cross-section of California state program officials is working with other states, the federal government and local government to identify major policy, operational and fiscal impacts related to REAL ID implementation.

This year, the DMV secured $18.8 million from the state Legislature for preparation and planning purposes, such as upgrades of IT infrastructure and online capabilities. In addition, the DMV is proactively seeking federal funding for California’s costs associated with the implementation of the REAL ID Act.

And, the DMV has made a variety of transaction choices using the Internet. Customers can now report a change of address and file a Notice of Release of Liability online. In addition, customers can schedule online appointments for exams, license and registration renewals. The result is better, quicker and more convenient customer service.
Log on to www.dmv.ca.gov for more information about DMV service options and the Real-ID regulations once released by the federal government.

Added by myself:

WHEN this law becomes mandatory, those who do not drive such as the eldery and children etc, the "powers that be" will order them to REGISTER at their local POST OFFICE as per Executive Order.

Keep this on a

BUMP
Skye Leigh

User ID: 216890
United States
04/08/2007 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Real ID Act Passed -
The End Of America
Alert From Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership
America's Aggressive Civil Rights Organization
JPFO.org
5-12-5

On Tuesday, May 10, 2005, America became a true police state. Your U.S. senators voted -- unanimously, with no discussion, and without even reading the bill -- to create a national ID card.

The Real ID Act blackmails state governments into turning their drivers licenses into a draconian tool of the federal homeland security apparatus. If states refuse, their citizens lose such "privileges" as being allowed to board an airplane, enter a federal building, or apply for social security. President Bush is expected to sign the bill eagerly on Thursday.

In three years -- by May 2008 -- this Stalin-style internal passport will be an American reality. But your government will have _more_ control over you than Stalin ever dreamed in his most violent, vicious, anti-freedom dreams. (See links to the text of the law and articles about it at the bottom of this article.)

But that's only the beginning.

The creator of the Real ID Act, Rep. James Sensenbrenner, smiles and tells us that his Real ID Act is all about "solving illegal immigration" or "preventing terrorists from entering the country." This is one of the biggest of the thousands of "Big Lies" we've heard from the tyrants in Washington. The Real ID Act is about tracking and controlling Americans. You. Me. Our children. Everybody.

In May 2008, barring a miracle, America as we once knew it will be in ruins. It will be gone. And the rights of gun owners will be among the first scheduled for destruction.
 Quoting: me 218552

OMG!!!!!! hiding uhoh ahhh
Skye Leigh

User ID: 216890
United States
04/08/2007 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is from another forum....anyone know anything about this???

FEDERAL ID NUMBER

My GOD, I had no idea !!! This was posted in a group I'm in: I need to share with you what happened to me last month. As most of you know, I moved down to California from Alaska just over 2 years ago. I didn't want to get a California's drivers license until my Alaska license expired-which it did last month.

This is the experience I had: I went online and downloaded the DMV form an my Alaska Drivers license had my photo on it and thought that maybe that would help her out. She waved my AK DL in front of me and stated "California doesn't recognize this as a Federal ID"!!! I was floored. She told me to return with my birth certificate. I left...angry of course. I went home and ordered my birth certificate from Nevada,. costing me $41.00.

Three days later I went back into the DMV (my AKDL was expired at this point). I took the test, passed and was going through the process of obtaining my California license...the clerk then asked me what last name I would be using on my drivers license!!! Incredulously I asked her what on earth is she talking about. She then informed me that the last name on my birth certificate was different than what was on my Alaska drivers license and she didn't know which name to use! I stared at her with my mouth open in astonishment! I then managed to explain to her that the last name I had been born with was called my "maiden" name, which of course changed when I had married...thus explaining the different last name showing on my Alaska Drivers License. She asked me if I had changed my name back to my maiden name when I divorced and I informed her I hadn't. She then told me that in order to give me the California Drivers License I had to bring in a certified copy of my marriage certificate to prove my name had indeed been changed from my maiden to married last name! We're talking about something that happened over 25 years ago!

NOW I'm being asked to prove my name had changed! At this point I flipped out and in a very threatening voice told the clerk that I'd come into the DMV three freakin times to get a blasted drivers license and I wasn't leaving without one. I informed her that I was divorced and didn't even have a marriage certificate (having gleefully destroyed it along time ago along with my wedding pictures)..I had provided her with more than the required two pieces of identity. I was furious! The clerk's supervisor was sitting next to her and told the clerk to go ahead and give me the drivers license.

At that point they required me to submit my thumbprint to them. I complained about the lack of freedom in this state and asked them why they just didn't tell everyone that in order to get a drivers license in their state we would need to bring in a suitcase full of ID,s as well as blood and urine samples to go with our thumbprints!! The supervisor then informed me that as of May 2008 that won't be necessary as every state will require (as per Federal Law) every driver to go to the DMV and obtain a FEDERAL ID number which will be implanted in the hand of the individual!!!! They ACTUALLY told me this at the DMV! Apparently, several years ago the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT tried to get a law passed requiring everyone to receive a FEDERAL ID NUMBER. It was turned down by the citizens of the United States.

Well, the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT being the lying, cheating criminals that they are-quietly inserted that law into a bill giving federal funds to the Katrina victims. When that bill passed...so did the requirement to receive a FEDERAL ID NUMBER! According to that (now) law, as of MAY 2008, every driver will be required to go to their local DMV office to obtain a federal ID number. They must take in certified copies of their birth certificates, marriage & divorce certificates and social security card. They will also submit to being finger and/or thumbprinted. They will then receive their new FEDERAL ID NUMBER to be inserted under the skin of their hand. At that time they will then be licensed to drive! If you choose not to participate in this FEDERAL ID program...you will not be able to: DRIVE, TRAVEL ON COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT, GO INTO FEDERAL BUILDINGS (that means you can't defend yourself in Federal Courts if you don't have a FEDERAL ID number) STEP ONTO FEDERAL LANDS (say goodbye to hiking, camping, rafting, etc....), RECEIVE SOCIAL SECURITY, RECEIVE ANY FEDERAL FUNDS & BENEFITS, RECEIVE TAX REFUNDS, WORK FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, RECEIVE WAGES FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, SERVE IN ANY OF THE ARMED FORCES, RECEIVE VA BENEFITS etc...etc...etc...

Does this LAW affect YOU??? Do you like it? IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS LAW You MUST fight this. You have one year to get your representatives to reverse this law. You MUST write all your Congressmen, Senators and Representatives and DEMAND that this "LAW" be reversed. None of us can afford to sit and ignore this law.

This law effectively takes away our last remaining rights as citizens of this country. When the Federal Government starts to enforce this law...you will NOT have any rights. NONE! You cannot stand on the Constitution as it will be ONLY for those who have received their ID number!!! Don't believe me??? Call your local DMV and ask them!!!!.... PLEASE PROTECT WHAT LITTLE RIGHTS WE STILL HAVE LEFT.....FIGHT THIS LAW! EVIL PROSPERS WHEN GOOD MEN DO NOTHING

If we choose not to fight this law.....we DESERVE the government we get.

As you can imagine, I left the Auburn, California DMV in shock!!

Our government is not for us...it's against us...

PLEASE FIGHT THIS LAW....IT TRAMPLES ON THE FREEDOMS OUR FOREFATHERS DIED FOR...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 169565

My driver's liscence expires in 2008 too! OMG!! uhoh ahhh Well I will be catching the bus if this goes through because I am NOT taking any mark!

GLP