Offer Upgrade

User ID: 223161
United States
04/14/2007 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Ascended Earth Update
Hello Dear Lightworkers:

This is the Ascended Earth Update for Saturday, April 14.

I feel that our new meditation of merging with the mass subconscious mind of humanity and radiating the Golden Light of Pure Unconditional Love throughout the Earth is very powerful. Of course, we cannot do this meditation continually so whenever you are not actively doing the meditation, please remember to see the Earth radiating Golden Light out into space like a star.

My friends, our opportunity is not only to do this meditation frequently throughout the day but also to inspire mass consciousness humanity in every way possible in our daily lives. For example, every blue sky sunny day, I take a 9 mile bike ride along heavily traveled roads going to and from the beach. That is about 5 days out of 7 here in southern Florida.

While riding, I actively radiate the Golden Light of Pure Unconditional Love as I ride to everyone and everything.

I also give a subliminal message to everyone driving past by wearing a tank top printed front and back with the Prime Affirmation, We Are All One. Love One Another and the image of a herald angel. Now I realize this is not for everyone, I am just sharing a part of my daily practice with you.

However, my Higher Self inspired me the other day to notice all the bumper stickers. When traffic is moving slowly or backed up, these bumper stickers also give out a subliminal message to those behind.

So my Higher Self inspired me to create a bumper sticker with the Prime Affirmation and a herald angel. As soon as it is printed, it will be offered on the Lightworker Page. As soon as I get a proof, I will share it with you.

In addition to our meditations and other ongoing efforts to ascend the energy, actions continue nationwide calling for the removal of the dark regime.

Stop the War on Iran
[link to stopwaroniran.org]

Iran releases video of British captives
[link to www.liveleak.com]

Emergency Protests over veto
[link to www.worldcantwait.net]

Nationwide Impeachment Protests April 28
[link to www.a28.org]

Record of Iraq War Lies to Air April 25 on PBS
[link to www.afterdowningstreet.org]

Dear Lightworkers, the illuminati fear movies are still playing, and we can turn the tide by continuing our meditations frequently throughout the day. Wherever Love IS, fear is not. Because fear is simply the absence of Love.

Visualize your Higher Self above you as a Golden Sphere of Light, allow that Golden Light of Pure Unconditional Love to flow through you to the mass consciousness couple at center of the Earth.

Feel yourself turning Golden and allow yourself to travel down that beam of Golden Light to merge with the mass consciousness couple. You are, in fact, merging with a template which connects to the subconscious mind of every person on Earth! Repeat the Supreme Mantra: We are All One. I Love You!

While merged with that template, radiate the Golden Light of Pure Unconditional Love out in all directions, north, south, east, west, above, below, and see the Golden Light radiating out from the Earth like a Star.

We are permeating the Earth, Gaia's Body, and the subconscious mind of humanity with Pure Unconditional Love, dissolving all fear based energies and raising all life to a higher frequency of ascension.

Live the truth 24 hours a day, "We are all One. I Love You!" It will carry you to ascension and the Highest Heavens.

Pure Unconditional Love Dispels Fear!

Let's all share our experiences in meditation with one another in the Lightworkers Forum.
Lightworker Forum: [link to www.bulletinboards.com]

My Higher Self picked this path to the Abundant Life we need and deserve as Lightworkers.
The Lightworker Express to Infinite Supply: [link to www.heavenly-light.us]

Get an overview of our Lightworker Project to heal Humanity and Gaia.
Ascended Earth Project: [link to www.heavenly-light.us]

Open your own Higher Self Channel.
Unity with your Higher Self CD: [link to www.heavenly-light.us]

Join our Lightworker Mailing List.
Email: [email protected]

Thanks for all that you are doing to bring forth the Golden Age, dear Lightworkers!

We are All One. I Love You,

Wisdom Paradise
Teacher of Universal Law and Higher Self Guide

The Heavenly Light Emporium
Offering Spiritual & Financial Well Being
[link to www.heavenly-light.us]
Become a Blessing to all life!
You are a wonderful Person
Deserving the Best Life has to offer.
Dilatoriness

User ID: 51202
Austria
04/14/2007 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Ascended Earth Update
bump
I am here to challenge your indoctrinated false belief that flaming queens don't use shovels ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 188103
United States
04/14/2007 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every time I actively radiate the Golden Light of Pure Unconditional Love, I crash my car!
Divinity

User ID: 223239
Spain
04/14/2007 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, Wisdom! bump
"Aether is a Quantum 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic Field that encapsulates Primary Angular Momentum and via Tensegrity forms Matter with resulting Quantum 1/2 spin.

"PHI is the direct result and first Ratio produced by this arrangement as it Cycles." Junglelord, www.thunderbolts.info
Here comes the Golden Age.

"Thought being a given is the first assertion of self-awareness; the remaining truth is simply "I am, therefore there is". Self and other, subject and object." Eyeam

"Remember me as I AM." My Brother

GLP