I'm An Alien Psychic Freemason I Will Answer Any Question You Have

Sudel_Tekneeq

User ID: 257208
United States
06/27/2007 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I'm An Alien Psychic Freemason I Will Answer Any Question You Have
When will I die? Tell me. The year. The cause.
The blackening of roses will send you to the edges of the land/
The emerald tablets of Thoth the Atlantean/
The hands of the mighty Lion of Judah/
Will throw you through the triangular portals of Bermuda/
Exploring the Hologramic aspects of consciousness/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 253236
United States
06/27/2007 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for your concern brother, but I am no longer a member. I left years ago on my own free will and accord, and my life when down the hill ever since. The reason as to why I left, is because I felt like an outsider, no one would really sit down and explain it all to me, did not have a good mentor.
You see I was not born in the US, English is my second language.

Hello Brother, let me know whatever help you might need, and I will do my best to help you out of your bind or send some other brothers near you to help you out.

Alien Psychic Freemason

Oh, Lord my God,
Oh, Lord my God,
Oh, Lord my God,
is there no help for the widows son?

Alien Psychic Freemason would know what I am talking about.

Quoting: Alien Psychic Freemason 243457
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 253236
United States
07/01/2007 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 132975
United Kingdom
07/01/2007 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Alien Anal Probing.

Do you use different sized and textured probes, depending on the probee's gender and sexual orientation? Any battery-powered ones?

screamlolpennywise
Xare

User ID: 250999
United States
07/01/2007 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ohh lord my god, is there no help for a widows son.

The distress call of a Master Mason.

I have a Spider on my shoulder, I got it in the dump with the ruffians.

NOT !

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 259821
Australia
07/01/2007 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Testimony of Ken C.
EX FREEMASON

DeMolay, Freemasonry and OES -or- Jesus Christ

I started each of the three degrees of Masonry with my eyes blindfolded. I discovered some time later that I had been spiritually blindfolded as well.

Like many others, I had grown up in a “Masonic” family, where I was led to believe Masonry was compatible with Christianity. My maternal Grandfather was an immigrant from Germany. He was accepted into the Lodge, and in time, was Worshipful Master of his lodge. My dad joined the lodge and was always active in the Craft. My Grandmother and Mother were both active in the “Star”. Both, in time, were Worthy Matrons. My dad was soon a Worthy Patron in the Star chapter. He later went through the chairs to become the Worshipful Master of his blue lodge.

Our social life revolved around the Masonic Hall and the many events. We even moved to be closer to the lodge – though farther from our church which we attended regularly. We considered ourselves to be Christians.

Soon, I was in a chapter of the Order of DeMolay. “Our” lodge then sponsored a new DeMolay chapter and in no time I found myself installed as the Master Counselor.

Following time in college and a stint in the Army, I was back home and now ready to start my Masonic involvement to the level of a Master Mason. Yes, I was even initiated into the Order of Eastern Star, and was approached to start my climb as the Associate Patron. I declined.

After a few years of dating, I found myself with a wife. A year later, we had a child. Now I was responsible for my own family and the need to take the lead of my own family life. Although my parents had touted the Lodge and the Star as “all from the Bible”, my own studies of God’s written word didn’t reveal it that way. Rather, I saw some ritual and lodge symbolism that had ties to Osiris and the Mystery Religions that were not “only Christian” based. This is not what my parents had led me to believe. I then read in my ‘Grandfather’s New Age Scottish Rite’ magazine, a question concerning whether a person had to be a believing Christian to be accepted into the Lodge. The answer was very revealing to me. Obviously, I was not listening closely during my journey to become a Master Mason.

The responsibility of a Christian father to lead his family to grow in the faith, requires him to measure his own belief according to Scripture. Now, away from the lodge culture, I could see lodge ritual and teachings as being very strange when contrasted and compared to a real study of the Bible.

Thinking back to some of the lectures, several things bothered me: In the discourses, ritual teachings and lectures, we never heard that sin is the problem in our lives that requires repentance and the payment for sins by a sinless Savior. Yet, Paul discloses that the true gospel of our salvation in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, where the death, burial and the resurrection of Jesus is described and defines the real basis of Christianity. I soon found that most Masons that I spoke with had little understanding of Scripture, and no real answers. In 2 John 9, we read, ”Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.”

During the initiation lectures, I remember being told that the things we were taught in the lectures were things we think we understand, but we would learn the real truths later in further degrees. We were told we were being deceived. That should have tipped us all off immediately, but it didn’t.

As a young unmarried Master Mason, I remember an oath was required that I would not have “illicit carnal intercourse” with a Master Masons’ wife, widow, mother, sister, or daughter. Were all others not related to those in our Masonic fraternity “fair game”, in the eyes of the brotherhood? This is real Masonic morality, but not the same standard I found in Holy Scripture!

Every prayer offered in lodge, and even in open funeral services, is closed with the invocation, “So Mote It Be.”. I had never heard any such thing when prayers were offered in any other organization or setting. With the advantage now of Internet searches, it is easy to learn that beyond Masonic references, one can find the phrase in common usage in witchcraft and other similar secret bodies.

Scriptures were “quoted” in some of the Masonic lectures. If the name Jesus Christ was contained within the scripture, His name was usually omitted in the Masonic quotation. When Jesus was mentioned in the lectures, he was never lifted up, but considered, co-equal with Hiram Abiff or non-Christian gods such as Vishnu, Buddha, Confucius, Allah, etc. It now seemed blasphemous to say that Jesus could be included in the Masonic Great Architect of the Universe (GAOTU). You can't be a Christian and believe that Jesus is just one of many "gods." A Christian cannot accept Masonry’s concept of God embodied as the GAOTU.

Requiring that a candidate for Masonry believe in the existence of “A Supreme Being,” is merely causing him to bind his Masonic vows in the name of whatever god he may hold himself accountable to. Freemasonry has no problem with those who have faith in the gods of witchcraft, Satanism, Mormonism, etc.

I have observed Masons who declare themselves “Christians” that may be attending church regularly, but I have found that Masonry is truly a millstone that hinders growth in the Christian faith. I cannot recall knowing a Mason who had grown in his Christian faith as a result of his study of Freemasonry and its teachings.

I have observed one characteristic concerning Masons – Pride! In Proverbs 16:5, 16, 19, we find, “Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord. . . Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. . . Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.”

A new Mason has to acknowledge before entering the lodge room – that he is “in darkness” and is seeking true light in Masonry. A Christian is taught in the Light of the Scriptures and is not in darkness. In 2 Corinthians 6:14, we are told, “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers, for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?” Jesus taught nothing in secret, but was always open and forthright in his teachings.

How long will it take Masons to understand that even the configuration of the lodge room and its “furniture” is arranged according to pagan worship of the sun and other occultic practices?

In the Apron Lecture, Masons are promised entrance to the Celestial Lodge above when appearing with their spotless lambskin aprons before God at the “Great White Throne Judgment”. But Revelation 20:6 says, “Blessed and Holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: (a believer who trusted in Christ Jesus) on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.” In verse 12, we find, “…and the dead (an unbeliever who rejected salvation) were judged of those things which were written in the book, according to their works” at the Great White Throne Judgment.

In John 5:25-29, Jesus tells us, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, the hour is coming, and now is when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and they that hear shall live. For as the Father hath life in Himself, so hath He given to the Son to have life in Himself; and hath given Him authority to execute judgment, also, because He is the Son of Man. Marvel not at this; for the hour is coming, in which all that are in the graves shall hear His voice. And shall come forth: they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life, and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.”

Masons looking forward to standing before God at the Great White Throne Judgment have rejected God’s provision for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ and must accept the judgment of the damned. Don’t expect God to be impressed by your apron at that Judgment. It is better to study God’s Word for Truth – you will not find it is the “circumambulations” of Masonic teachings.

The Scriptures tell us in 1 Timothy 2:5,6 “For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; who gave himself a ransom for all….” There is NO salvation through Masonry’s GAOTU!

Freemasonry is NOT compatible with Christianity. Therefore, “come out from among them.” Joy and freedom from bondage is found in leaving Freemasonry and trusting in Jesus for salvation. Find the proper way to sever your ties to Freemasonry. Ex-Masons for Jesus can help you. God will forgive your excursion into the fruitless valleys of Masonic wanderings if you repent and leave the lodge. With a new life in the Body of Christ, you will be free of the stains of those who search for meaning in all the wrong places.

If my earnest testimony has not yet convinced you to forsake Freemasonry, consider yourself standing naked and alone before God at the Great White Throne Judgment, wearing only you Lambskin Apron, and perhaps a red fez. Do you really believe that will impress the Divine Judge and Creator of our universe?

Being of Scottish ancestry, I have, however, found one very good use for what was formerly my lambskin apron. It serves me well as a chamois in washing and drying my cars. They are left “spotless”.

Sincerely,
Ken C.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
07/01/2007 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Leaving OES to follow Jesus
Maggie - November 1999
EX EASTERN STAR MEMBER

I delayed getting to the Order of the Eastern Star meeting until the last possible minute because our Worthy Matron had called and asked me to be the Conductress - I told her I could not do that - so I wanted to give her time to get someone else to fill that station to replace the one who had chosen to attend Church service instead of OES. Fortunately, my plan worked because someone else filled that station.

I was friendly as usual to everyone when I went in - I had some hesitancy about entering the meeting room (chapter room) but I cannot believe how calmly I walked in and how peacefully calm I remained. I was supposed to be the Worthy Matron this year again but I had written and told them not to vote for me because I would not accept the office. I had held that office on three previous occasions. So I took Warder, which is the least office one can have.

Our Worthy Matron gave me the badge for that station and I refused to put it on. It is the badge with the dove within the upside down star - I could not wear it. She mentioned it several times and I said, "It's right here", holding it in my hand.

I had asked her before the meeting to let me have a few words. I waited until the very end - just prior to the closing - and stood up to speak. Not a soul in that room knew what I was going to say. All eyes were on me. I started out by telling them how they had accepted me into their midst when we moved to this area about 14 years ago. We knew no one here; I had known one member previously and wrote to her. She invited me to a meeting and I went - it was several years before I went back. Because of illnesses in the family, I did not have time for OES then.

I told them I felt totally surrounded by prayer because people from as far away as Nevada were praying for me and for what I had to do.

I told them that I was coming to them in love. I told them I felt as one crying in the desert - the room was so quiet it was deafening. I went on to tell them the facts as I had learned them, which led me to the conclusion that a Christian cannot be involved in Freemasonry or any of its appendant organizations, and finished by saying I could no longer be associated with the Order of the Eastern Star. No one even breathed, I don't think.

When I finished I said, "I am leaving now and I leave you in love and with the hope you will seek this out for yourself. I wish for each of you the best and hope you do the same for me. If you want further information you can call me." With that, I picked up my bag and walked out, got in my car
and came home.

I cannot begin to tell you how relieved I was. I was sick last night - my throat was so inflamed and swollen - but you know what? God gave me just enough voice to finish and He gave me the words to say. I did not read from the paper I had written ahead of time, because I was quietly emotional, and I wanted to speak from my heart, even though the paper contained my heartfelt thoughts.

It is unreal how secure, serene, and confident I was in doing what I did. I had a purpose and I accomplished it with the help of all of the members of Ex-Masons For Jesus who were with me in prayer, if not in person. My sister-in-law, her husband, my Bible Study Class, and others were also in prayer for me. God does wonderful things when we let Him.

I have this morning called two dear OES friends - one from my former chapter who had gone to Church last night and the other one a very dear friend from another chapter. I told them what I had done and how I had done it. I told them of the circle of prayer around me last night. They both agreed that nothing in the lectures was in agreement with the scripture - they knew it was wrong to add/subtract from God's word. They are now in deep thought.

One said she had promised two up-coming Worthy Matrons that she would help them and I said, "I do not believe you should let that stand in your way of doing what is best for you." I gave her the address of Dr. Cathy Burns so she could order the book, 'Hidden Secrets of the Eastern Star'.

I came home, had a nice hot cup of tea, went to bed sick as could be, and slept the sleep of a baby. I cannot tell you how much I felt had been lifted from my heart and soul. I was so excited.

Today, I have three other people I need to call before someone else calls and distorts what I said and did. I don't know many people outside of my chapter because I was a fringe member active in my local chapter only.

I cannot thank Ex-Masons for Jesus enough for helping me through this. I do not think I could have done it without knowing that others who had escaped the snare of Freemasonry were with me. The encouragement you gave to a stranger made the difference.

I really am happy and so relieved. But I am concerned for others. Why do people get involved in things of which they know so little?

Thank you and your group so very much.

Maggie
Anonymous Coward
Australia
07/01/2007 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Testimony of a Former Rainbow Girl
Lora Burton

At age 11, I first heard of the International Order of the Rainbow for Girls from my friend who was a member. The Rainbow activities she described sounded fun, but she wouldn’t answer most of my questions about it. This didn’t deter my interest, and I asked to join. Six weeks later, I was initiated. At age 13, I was elected to the station of "Faith". I was installed as Worthy Advisor ("president") of my local Assembly at age 15, and the next summer, I was installed as a Grand Representative of Iowa Rainbow.

In all, there were only a handful of the 20 regular and five installing offices that I had not occupied in my Assembly during my nine-year membership. My Assembly bestowed an honor and several awards upon me. I excelled in Rainbow and was given special attention, instruction, and training by the adult sponsors. It was strongly "hinted" that my name was on the list to receive the second degree of Rainbow, the Grand Cross of Color.

At 18, I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord. However, I lacked spiritual guidance and maturity. Rainbow had Bible-like sayings that sounded "church-y", so I perceived Christianity and the teachings of Rainbow to be the same. How wrong I was. If a person fully understands Christianity and fully understands Masonry, they will realize that the two are like oil and water – they just don’t mix. They are NOT the same and they are NOT compatible. The god of Masonry is NOT the God of the Bible.

I wanted to know specifically what was wrong with Rainbow, but no one I knew had any answers. I was very confused. I had spent more than one-third of my life in Rainbow. Large investments of time, money, and effort were rewarded with the friendships, fun, leadership, direction and opportunities to excel that Rainbow seemed to provide. My confidence, both in Rainbow and in Christ, wavered. When I realized God wanted me to leave, I applied to my Assembly for a demit (discharge).

Later, I saw an ad in a magazine for a tape entitled "Christianity Versus Freemasonry". I received the tape with a letter urging me to ‘get out of Rainbow – fast!" It was the first informed refutation of the lodge I heard. He put me in touch with people who knew about masonry and were witnessing to masons. But I lacked information specifically on Rainbow. I couldn’t see a connection between the atrocities that Masons participated in with the rituals of Rainbow, which seemed so beautiful. Spiritually, the 16 oaths, vows, obligations and pledges I took at the Rainbow altar had desensitized me, numbed me and bound me. I had memorized Rainbow lectures and spewed them back out undigested. My attention had been focused on delivering the lectures word-perfect instead of scrutinizing the content of the lectures. When I asked the Mother Advisor of my Assembly specific questions about Rainbow, I received vague half-answers.

For nine years I fed on a watered-down and candy-coated version of Freemasonry’s ungodly doctrines. Matthew 7:17 says, "Every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit." Therefore, Rainbow, being a product of the un-biblical Masonic body, could not possibly be wholesome. Spiritually, Rainbow left me starving, but I hadn’t realized how critical it was until I had fed on the Bread of Life, Jesus Christ (John 6:35).

The age of 21 is considered the age of majority when the Rainbow Girls are conducted through their final ceremony called the Majority Service. It is the graduation from girlhood into womanhood and from Rainbow into Eastern Star (they hope). It had been 22 months since I applied for a demit, but my Assembly wouldn’t grant it. I was physically out of Rainbow, but emotionally and spiritually, Rainbow was not out of me. My Assembly had pressured me to hold my Majority Service, and I was really tempted, if only to get them to leave me alone. In another two months, I’d be turning 22. One day I received a letter. Inside was my Majority Card – the equivalent of an honorable discharge. In its own insignificant way, Rainbow finally let me go. I prayed that my Assembly wouldn’t learn of my father’s new Masonic membership because I feared that this knowledge would fuel their desire for me to proceed in my Co-Masonic involvement.

In 1988 I graduated from Christ Unlimited Bible Institute, an intensive training program designed to firmly ground people in Teen Evangelism and the Bible. During my time there, God re-sensitized my heart. From the Bible, I could see where Rainbow (and Masonry) was in error. Ephesians 5:8-11 says, "For you were once in darkness, but now you are light in the Lord….Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them." Matthew 10:26-27 says, "So do not be afraid of them (I thought of the Rainbow vows of secrecy I had made). There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the rooftops.

I felt called to specialize in cults. The CUBI training was immensely valuable in replacing the false teachings of Rainbow with the teachings of God. In Rainbow, I had held to a form of godliness but denied it’s power. I recognized my participation in Rainbow as sin. I repented of it and renounced my support of Rainbow. I rebuked the effects it had upon me. Then I received God’s forgiveness and was set free. I traded in my "religion" for a growing, intimate relationship with a living, loving and forgiving God.

I continued to research Masonry, but initially found very little pertaining to its junior orders including Job’s Daughters and De Molay. Eventually my collection grew, and I wanted to "pave the way" for others who were also searching by making the information I found readily available. Rooftop Ministries was formally founded in 1989. ROOFTOP is an acronym for Rescued Out Of Freemasonry: Testimony Of Prayer. I minister mainly to teenagers and women, especially those who are affected by the lodge or another cult. Rooftop acts as a type of clearing house that can provide, locate or recommend information and assistance to address almost any need on a continuum related to cults (ie: prevention, aspects and results of participation, counseling or witnessing to a cultist, exit counseling, follow up, etc.). I conduct research, teach, collect and distribute literature, consult with inquirers, make referrals, and network. I focus mainly on Freemasonry, which has at least 82 allied organizations and more than 833 additional degrees. I’m also interested in Masonic philanthropy. I’ve acquired rituals for about 20 of the 55+ women’s and children’s Co-Masonic groups that I’ve identified, including the Eastern Star, White Shrine, Job’s Daughters, De Molay, etc.

Numbers 30:3-5 says, "When a young woman still living in her father’s house makes a vow to the Lord or obligates herself by a pledge and her fathers hears about her vow or pledge but says nothing to her, then all her vows and every pledge by which she obligated herself will stand. But if her father forbids her when he hears about it, none of her vows or the pledges by which she obligated herself will stand; the Lord will release her because her father has forbidden her." Our Heavenly Father has forbidden us to make pledges. James 5:12 instructs us to "not swear – not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. Let your "Yes" be yes and your "No," no, or you will be condemned."

God has blessed me with many teaching opportunities, local, national and international. Whether I’m assisting a professional, youth worker, clergy, teacher, cult member or their friends and relatives, I find the counter-cult ministry to be a great privilege and a tremendous responsibility. Each opportunity to minister is given special attention.

I am a member of Evangelical Ministries to New Religions and Ex-Masons For Jesus. I received my Bachelor of Religious Education from Covington Theological Seminary in 1997.

Soon after Masonry began, anti-Masonic groups formed to expose and extinguish Masonry. Today, there are many devoted people carrying on this task, leading Masons and Co-Masons to Jesus and away from the lodge. II Timothy 2:24-26 poses a major guideline for me, "And the Lord’s servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will."
Anonymous Coward
Australia
07/01/2007 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Prodigal Son

EX FREEMASON

I was saved during a revival at our church when I was 13. Growing up I went to church and was trying to do right by the Lord. But when I joined the Army and left home to see the world, well, old Satan went with me.

For the next 15 years Satan kept me in bars, strip joints, other women's beds and out of the church. In 1994, I felt something was missing in my life. At about that time I met a guy who was a Mason. My daddy, and my grandpa were both Mason's but I hadn't thought much about it until I met the man. To make a long story short he helped me to join the lodge. I was made a Master Mason on the first of September, 1994. I thought I had found what I had been missing. But it was still the devil up to his old tricks.

In January, 1996 I did a tour in Japan and met a man who would help change my life. Howard was a good friend and dedicated Christian. For the next two years he tried to get me to church and I tried to get him to the lodge. Shortly after the new year (1997), I finally went to church with him. The next Sunday, after much heartache and a lot of soul searching, I finally found what I was really looking for.....Jesus.

I rededicated my life to the Lord and the next day another friend, came up to me and passed me a Chick tract on Freemasonry. Well after reading that and spending the next two weeks in research, the Lord opened my eyes and showed me what I had really been doing. Needless to say I promptly demitted from my lodge, and got rid of all my Masonic stuff (regretfully now, for the research value). The next Sunday I made a clean public break with the lodge at church. Incidentally, the Holy Spirit also helped me to quit smoking. I haven't looked back since.

I felt that I was alone, until I found Ex-Masons for Jesus. I hope to be able to have long and fruitful friendships. If the Lord leads me, I hope to have a ministry here in the south. Your assistance and fellowship will greatly help.

In Christ,

Chuck H.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
07/01/2007 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Testimony of Jack Harris
EX FREEMASON

Past Worshipful Master

In January of 1968, I was installed a Worshipful Master of a Masonic Lodge of about 600 men. As far as I was concerned, I had reached the pinnacle of life. As a Worshipful Master, I had total autocratic authority over the affairs of my Lodge with accountability only to the Grand Master of my State.

I was married, had two children, a great job, pay and benefits, as well as great health. In fact, I even believed that I had obtained a special knowledge of God, mankind, the Universe, Heaven, and how to live a successful and fruitful life. What more could a man ask for?

Very early during my term as Worshipful Master, while conducting a Masonic business meeting, one of the brothers present voiced his objections to the closing of Lodge prayers in the name of Jesus Christ. Masonic tradition in Maryland had been to close the prayers by saying:

May every moral and social virtue cement us, Amen, So Mote it Be

In all my years as a Mason, I had never heard one objection to the name of Jesus being used by our Chaplain to close his prayers. I assured the Masonic brother who objected that I would take up the matter with the Grand Master.

Several days later, I met with the Grand Master and explained the problem with the prayers, as well as other concerns. The Grand Master informed me that Freemasonry accepts for membership men of every faith or religion, so long as the prospective member believes in a Supreme Being (whomever he may be) and in the resurrection of the body to a future life (however and through whomever that was accomplished.) This was a great shock to me. I had not realized that those who were members of anti-Christian religions could become Masons.

The Grand Master informed me that one of my duties as a Worshipful Master of my Lodge was not to offend any brethren who were not Christians, even if this meant I had to refrain from using the name of Jesus Christ in my prayers. He advised me that as Grand Master he had the authority to disband my Lodge and remove its Charter as a Lodge, if I persisted in using the name of Jesus with members present who objected.

In March of 1973, The Grand Lodge of Maryland Committee on Masonic Education approved the following statement regarding prayers in a Masonic lodge:

All prayers in a Masonic Lodge should be directed to the one Deity to whom all Masons refer as The Grand Architect of the Universe. We address Him as our Heavenly Father, Eternal God, Almighty, or Everlasting God. We should close our prayers with an expression such as, 'In Thy most holy and precious name we pray...’, using no additional words which could be in conflict with the religious beliefs of other Masons present at the meeting. The brother who offers up the prayer does so for all members and visitors present, rather than for just himself. (Maryland Mason Magazine, March 1973).

Needless to say, my faith and trust in the teachings of Masonry were shaken. After all, my pastor and the deacons of my church were all Masons. They believed in the Jesus of the Bible, didn’t they?

In the center of every Blue Lodge is an altar. Resting on top of the altar is what many Masons refer to as the Great Light of Masonry, the Bible. I later discovered that Freemasonry declares the sacred book of any and all religions in the world equivalent to the Bible. Any "sacred book" may rest on the altar in a Masonic Lodge, to oblige a Mason who does not accept the Bible as God's word.

I now had an irresistible force meeting an immovable object, namely the God of the Universe, Jesus Christ, and the god of Freemasonry, Satan. How could both belief systems be regarded as truth? I believed that the primary purpose of every Masonic degree was to depart spiritual light, wisdom, truth, and knowledge regarding life, death, the hereafter, and our interpersonal relationships with others.

After reading and studying various Masonic authors, I realized that Freemasonry considers Jesus Christ as no greater than Moses, Elijah, Mohammed, or Buddha.

I began to converse with pastors, read the Bible, pray, and debate with other Masons, including the Grand Lodge of the State of Maryland, about who Jesus Christ is, and where absolute truth is to be found. This went on for two years, until one night I decided to watch a Billy Graham crusade on TV. Reverend Graham was preaching on Hebrews 4:12:

‘For the Word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edge sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart’.

He also discussed Romans, 3:10-18, which describes the total depravity of mankind, before coming to Jesus Christ for salvation.

For the first time in my life I saw myself as God saw me, a sinner without hope and on my way to Hell. That night I got on my knees and asked Jesus Christ to forgive me for my sins, come into my life, save me, and be the Lord of my life. At that moment, I accepted the God of the Universe, Jesus Christ, and rejected the god of Freemasonry. The irresistible force of God’s Holy Spirit pushed aside the immovable object of the lies of Masonry, as only He could do.

At last I was free, as God’s word states in John 8:32:

Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

I was set free by the One who is The Truth, Jesus Christ. The shackles of Masonic lies were broken. God’s word reveals that as a born-again Christian, I am clothed with His righteousness, as stated in Ephesians 6:14, having shed the soiled garments of sin. (Romans 3:10-18) Thereby, by the grace of God, through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, I went from rags to riches that night.

I obeyed God’s word in 2 Corinthians 6:14:

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers; for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness, and what communion hath light with darkness?

I renounced all of the branches of Freemasonry that I was a member of, including the Blue Lodge, Royal Arch Chapter, Knights Templar, and the Shrine (A.A.O.N.M.S.). They all teach doctrines contrary to God’s word, and lead men to Hell, instead of to Heaven.

If you are a Mason, spend much time in God’s word, especially the books of John and Colossians, comparing them to the teachings of the Lodge. My prayer for you is that our Savior will open your spiritual eyes to the only absolute truth found in the Person of Jesus Christ, and that you will reject the god of Freemasonry, Satan.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/01/2007 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alien Psychic Freemasons are far more interesting and fun than born-agains, any time.

Then again, pretty much anyone and anything is.

lol
Anonymous Coward
Australia
07/01/2007 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Testimony of Duane Washum
EX FREEMASON

Former Worshipful Master

I grew up in a town in Arizona where it seemed as though virtually all of the "pillars of the community" were Masons.

I did not know, at the time, what went on inside a Masonic lodge room, but judging from the caliber of men who I knew of as being members of the organization, I always thought it must have been something pretty special.

Being a respected law enforcement officer, serving in both appointed and elected capacities throughout his career; as well as being a businessman, my father was a pillar of the community. And, he, at least one uncle and an assortment of cousins, were all Blue Lodge Masons. My mother and all three of my aunts were members of the Order of the Eastern Star, which is basically an affiliated adult women’s organization for wives, sisters, mothers, daughters, etc., although not exclusively so. In high school, I became actively involved in DeMolay, and my wife is a former member of the International Order of Rainbow for Girls.

My father passed away in 1963. He was so much more to me than just my dad. When I lost him, I lost my very best friend. And before my best friend
died, one of his final wishes, that he made known to my mother, was that his two sons become Masons. I still didn’t know what went on inside a lodge room, but dad had always said that being a Mason made him a better man. He wasn’t a "church-going" man, as the expression goes - ours was not a churched family - but he was indeed a good, honest, decent man, well-respected by even many of those who had been on the opposite side of the fence from him when he was in law enforcement.

Some fifteen years later, after leaving Arizona, my father’s wish was fulfilled. In May of 1978, I was initiated an Entered Apprentice into the Blue Lodge that my brother was already a member of, and officer in. In September, I was passed to the degree of Fellow Craft, and on November 10, 1978, I was raised a Master Mason. I was presented that night with a Masonic pin that had belonged to my father, and with tears in my eyes and joy in my heart, I was finally able to say, "You rest well now, old friend. Both of your sons are now Masons."

I still had no idea what Freemasonry was all about. I had always heard that it was a fraternity of men, the teachings of which were based upon the Bible. I wasn’t told that much about it, even on the evening of my initiation, when prior to being admitted into the lodge room I was required to declare in the affirmative that I would "cheerfully conform to all the ancient usages and established customs of the Fraternity.", even though I had absolutely no idea what all these "usages" and "established customs" were. I didn’t remember that dad had ever gone to lodge all that much, at least not in later years; I didn’t remember it ever being a topic of discussion at the dinner table. But I had never heard him speak in any negative terms about the lodge, nor had I heard any such remarks from any other members of the family with the exception of one uncle, but even that had nothing to do with the inner workings of Freemasonry. As I was to learn later, there was no way the one uncle could have been expected to know, anyway, being an "outsider". So many people from WITHIN the ranks of the Order don’t even know. Besides, I trusted most of the Masons I knew before becoming a member, and as long as I wasn’t invited to a "snipe hunt", or something similar, I wasn’t going to give it much thought.

There is a great deal of work involved in blue lodge Masonry, to allow you to advance from one degree to the next. "Proficiencies" are to be memorized, and they consist of a series of verbatim questions that are asked of you, to which you must furnish answers that are very close to being word-for-word themselves. Some places require that these proficiencies be delivered in open lodge, in front of the membership in attendance. We were only required to complete these examinations on the premises while a lodge meeting was in session.

I turned in my 3rd degree proficiency on the evening of December’s stated (business) meeting, which was just in time to be appointed by the Worshipful Master-elect for the ensuing year (1979) as his Junior Steward. No speaking parts were involved in this position, so I was asked to begin learning to deliver the Working Tools lecture in each of the 3 degrees, as well as the charges. In l980, I served as Chaplain. There is a substantial amount of memorization work involved there, with circumambulations, prayers and various other things that go along with the chair. I also went to work learning the Senior Deacon’s roles in the various degrees, etc. That summer, I set out to learn the First Degree Lecture, which I began delivering in the fall, when summer break from lodge was over with. Somewhere along the line in those first two years, I also memorized the Apron Lecture. In 1981, I was Junior Warden, one of the three principal officers of the lodge, my first elected office. To the best of my recollection, I began obligating candidates that year, which means administering the obligations in each of the degrees, assuming the role of Worshipful Master during the ritual of initiation or advancement of the candidate(s). By the time my year as Senior Warden was completed (1982), I had pretty much learned all the degree work I would learn, leaving me with more time to hopefully serve the brethren well, in 1983, as Worshipful Master of one of the largest blue lodges in Nevada.

And at the end of my year in the East, when I was presented with my Past Master’s apron and dubbed with the very distinctive title that accompanies it, I don’t know if there had been any particular point in my life, other than marriage to my wife and the births of our two children, when I had felt more humbled and yet prouder.

The Past Masters of ANY blue lodge, regardless of how large or how small the lodge may be, is indeed the most august body of men that lodge has, and I had now become one of them. But in January of 1984, something else happened in my life that was to change me and my circumstances forever, and that very special something, Praise God, was Jesus Christ!

In the latter part of December, 1983, immediately after my term of office had come to an end, my Lord and Savior began to reveal to me the truth about Him and the truth about the lodge. He began to show me that by following the teachings of Freemasonry, instead of becoming stronger in my Christian faith and closer to Him, I was following false teachings of an organization where something called the Great Architect of the Universe is prayed to, and that GAOTU, as he is called, is not the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, but rather some sort of a composite "deity" that Moslems, Buddhists and other non-Christians are equally comfortable praying to. He began showing me that instead of receiving the Truth of His Holy Word, I was receiving skillfully, sometimes not so skillfully, crafted distortions of it.

My decision to leave the lodge was not an easy one to make, nor was it based on any one single event. I went through a period of a couple of weeks or so with my whole world being turned upside down. Pros and cons were tugging at me from both sides, in a spiritual battle that was taking place inside me. I would think of past events that had been upsetting to me at the time, but which I managed to rationalize on; and some that had never been resolved, such as:

Early in the year when I was Junior Steward, a Past Master of the lodge, who was also a Grand Lodge Officer at the time, would sit on the sidelines during lodge, conversing with a friend or two of his. Unfortunately, the Lord’s name in vain was often a part of the dialog. One night in particular, I heard those words come out of his mouth on several occasions, in a very short period of time. When the craft was called from labor to refreshment, I confronted the individual in the lobby. In so many words I told him, "If I hear those words come out of your mouth one more time during lodge, I will file Masonic charges against you and have you drummed out of Masonry." In all honesty, I didn’t know if such a thing was possible, but when I opened my mouth to speak, that is what came out. You could have heard a pin drop. Everyone who overheard the confrontation was upset, but for most of them(at least for those who spoke directly to me about it), it wasn’t what that man had said that was unsettling. Rather, the statements that were being made to me were, "After all, Duane, he is a Past Master." "After all, Duane, he is a Grand Lodge Officer." In all honesty, if I had been able to take those words back, for the purpose of stating them to him in private rather than publicly, I surely would have, even though his words had been spoken audibly in lodge. That would have been the Christian thing to do, but in all honesty, I wasn’t much of a Christian in those days, even though I professed to be. That situation was a puzzler for me from that moment on, because it was as if his Masonic titles somehow over-rode his totally blasphemous utterances. I couldn’t buy into it then, and I still don’t to this day.

As Chaplain, a part of my duties was to say grace before meals at our monthly potluck dinners, which were always held on the fourth Friday of the month, said Fridays being reserved for Entered Apprentice degrees. This gave members and their wives an opportunity to meet the new Initiates and their families. I was unable to fulfill these duties at the beginning of the year due to the travel time involved with the out-of-town job I was working on. The first potluck dinner I made it to proved to be educational as well as discomforting. I said grace before the meal and partook like everyone else. After dinner, a Past Master asked me to step into the adjoining lodge room. It was there that he expressed his concern over the "error" I had made that evening. I told him I had no idea what he was talking about. I asked him what the problem was, and his answer, which should have been a wake-up call for me and for any Christian was, "You prayed in the name of Jesus Christ." When I asked him how that could possibly be a problem, he said, "It may be offensive to our Jewish members." I then looked over at the altar, where the unopened Holy Bible was resting. I said, "PM (no need for names), in a few moments, we are going to be opening lodge with the Holy Bible on the altar, complete with New Testament. How do our Jewish brothers feel about that?" He said, "It doesn’t have to be the Bible on the altar. It could just as easily be the book of Koran." I said, "But, it ISN’T the book of Koran. It is the Holy Bible." I was upset, so I walked away. This "instruction" had also been confirmed, by the way, by one of the principal officers who walked up to us during our conversation. I thought later, "What have I missed here?" This was my first realization that there is no mention of Jesus Christ in any of the prayers I was still in the process of learning as Chaplain. Looking back on it now, I can attribute a combination of things contributing to my lack of discernment on this issue. First of all, I know now that I was only a professing Christian at the time. Yes, I had been baptized several years earlier, but as I look back on it now, had I been baptized for the right reason? Maybe it had only taken place because it was what I was supposed to do, not because of true acceptance of Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Additionally, I had been so involved with memorizing as much of the rituals as I possibly could, that I was not taking the time to study the ritual - only memorize it. I truthfully have to say, no thought at all had entered my mind that I WASN’T praying in the name of Jesus Christ during lodge prayers, until I was told that I COULDN’T pray in His name, even at a potluck dinner, which has nothing whatsoever to do with the rituals of the lodge. In a strange way, I also was not looking at the prayers as actually being prayers, so much as it was just more ritual I was memorizing, and we were trained to memorize the rituals as absolutely letter-perfect as we could. I wasn’t praying in the name of Jesus Christ during lodge, because none of those prayers made mention of His precious name; it was a part of the ritual; and I was just learning ritual. Besides, I rationalized, when I prayed in lodge, I knew who I was praying to. And as for the Koran? I didn’t care what they did in other lodges. "In MY lodge, the Holy Bible is on the altar!" At the next month’s potluck dinner, I offered up a "universal" prayer so as not to "offend" anyone present. After dinner, I engineered the occasion to call that same PM aside and ask him if the prayer was okay. He said it had been done very nicely. I asked if he thought any of our Jewish brothers had been offended by the prayer. He said no, that I had done just fine. Then, feeling a little mischievous, I asked him about the baked ham the lodge served for the main course that night. I said it to him jokingly, but then I posed another situation to him. I said, "PM, tonight, during the lecture, when our newly made Masons are in the northeast corner of the lodge, it is going to be explained to them that all lodges are dedicated to the Holy Saints John - St. John of Jerusalem, and Saint John the Baptist. And when it comes to the matter of Jesus Christ, we know EXACTLY where they stood, don’t we?" This time, the PM was the one who walked away.

I thought back to when I was Senior Warden. I had begun to look toward the time when I would be assuming the title of Worshipful Master. That in itself had been troubling to me. I had never considered myself as being anybody’s Master, and I certainly wasn’t Worshipful. Shouldn’t a title like that be reserved for God and God alone?

There had been an incident at church one Sunday, right after services had concluded. My wife and I were walking towards our car when we met a young man who fellowshipped with us, and who our son was a team mate of on the church’s slow-pitch softball team. Being "proud as punch" as I was about becoming a Mason, I had somehow managed to make my lodge membership a part of the conversation. The young man looked at me in a quizzical fashion, and said something about Freemasonry being a cult. Almost immediately, the urge came upon me to slap him, but then I thought better of it, saying to myself, "It’s all right, Duane, he just doesn’t understand." I now realize that if there was any misunderstanding that day, it certainly was not on his part.

I thought of the blood oaths I had taken; I thought of the numerous times I had administered them. It had been revealed to me that such oaths are against God’s written word. This same Written Word that the Order supposedly based its rituals on, says in the Book of Matthew that we are not to make any oaths at all; and it particularly spells out that we are not to swear an oath that would change even the color of one hair on our heads. Yet those hideous penalties to the obligations: "..that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out, and with my body buried in the sands of the seas at low-water mark…"; "..that of having my left breast torn open, my heart and vitals taken thence, and with my body given as a prey to the vultures of the air…"; and, "..that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken thence, etc, etc, etc.,.." I was told by some that it was no big deal; the penalties were only meant to convey to the candidate how important it was to take the obligations seriously. No big deal? If the penalties of the oaths were that frivolous, then that was all the more reason we should not be swearing them to God.
With the spiritual battle going on inside me, I was experiencing more "peaks" and "valleys" than at any other time in my life. I would go to certain Christian writings and see negatives about the lodge, but then I would go to my Masonic Bible and read about these same items, with the lodge’s slant on them, and it didn’t sound so bad, but then I would go to the Word of God, and it was confirming what I was reading in the Christian writings. But then I would tell myself, "It’s only a fraternity. It isn’t church. I go to church on Sundays, and I go to lodge on Friday nights. There is a difference."

But then something else came to mind. I recalled a couple of conversations I had with a man who was ahead of me in the line of officers. Over
"refreshments" we would talk about Freemasonry, lodge activities, etc.. One night he asked me, "What is lodge to you?" I thought for a moment, and then I said, "I don’t really know how to explain it, except to say, If a man can’t be in church, he should at least be in lodge." He nodded his head, and smiled. On another such occasion, he asked me, "What does the Second Section of the Master Mason Degree mean to you?" I said, "You know what? I’ve been thinking about that lately, and all that comes to my mind is death, burial, and resurrection, just like baptism in the church." Once again, he nodded and smiled.

Then one day I fell to my knees alongside my bed and cried out to God, in the name of Jesus Christ, to please show me the truth. With my eyes closed, I heard a roar, and I saw the words "Blood Oath", in big red letters. That was His answer.

I got up from my knees, walked into our dining room, and sat down. I was shaking. I knew at that moment, it no longer mattered that most of my family was in the lodge. I knew it didn’t matter that so many of the people I worked with, and worked for, were Masons. I knew it didn’t matter that virtually all of the people who I had associated with for the past 5 ½ years would probably turn their backs on me on account of the decision I was about to make I knew that because we were all Masons, that didn’t mean we were right; it only proved that we were fallible.

I got out of my chair and went to my knees again. I was crying, and I was scared. I cried out to God, in the name of Jesus Christ, and begged Him to
forgive me if I had wronged him. He said, "Yes, Duane, you have wronged Me, and yes, you are forgiven."

I submitted my letter of withdrawal from the lodge, and within a day or two, I began receiving phone calls, mainly from Past Masters whom I had always had a great deal of respect for. They were pleading with me to not go through with this decision I had come to. The first one who called made some startling statements. After I had explained to him that my reasons for leaving Freemasonry were because of the Bible and my newfound faith in Jesus Christ, he proceeded to tell me three things, basically:

You can’t necessarily believe everything you read in the Bible.
Christianity was a religion invented by the people in power at the time(I presumed this to mean the Roman Empire), as a tool to keep the common people subdued and pacified so they wouldn’t become rebellious.
There was no historical evidence that anyone by the name of Jesus Christ ever existed.
A day or two later, another Past Master called me. He spoke for a while about how important my knowledge of the rituals was to the lodge, etc.. We talked for quite a while, and in all honesty, he just about had me turned around. But I mentioned to him what had been said to me by the first Past Master who phoned me, and his response was, "Oh no, Duane, oh no. No, he is so wrong. Of course Jesus Christ existed, and he was a good man."

Of two of the three Past Masters that I had held in such high regard up to that time, one of them knows Jesus Christ only as having been a good man; the other doesn't even know He exists; which means that neither one of them know Him at all.

I know who He is, and there is no doubt whatsoever that He is alive. He is my Lord and Savior, and He lives in me. I don't know for sure to this day what my status was that one Christmas Eve night, several years earlier, when I experienced the symbolic death, burial and resurrection in a baptismal font inside a church in Yuma, Arizona; and I shudder to think of the intended purpose of the symbolic death, burial and resurrection I experienced in a Masonic lodge room in Las Vegas, Nevada; but there is one thing I do know. On Friday, January 13, 1984, on my knees, in the dining room of my home, when I cried out to the True and Living God for His forgiveness, He forgave me - unconditionally, no strings attached; and when I asked Jesus Christ to come back into my life, He came.

I am not perfect. Only God knows how totally corrupt and sinful I have been. On my best day, any attempt to imitate the example of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and have Him accept me for my good works, is but an offering of filthy rags. But even on my worst day, by His grace and His love, I am forgiven. Amen.

He may on occasion be spoken of by lodge members as being "a good man", "an eminent reformer", " a great human teacher", etc., outside of the lodge room, but He is never spoken of as Mighty God, Lord God Almighty, Lord Jesus Christ, Lord of All, or King of Kings, inside the lodge room, and thats why I dont go there anymore. The prayers are not the only issue - not be a long shot. But for any believer in Jesus Christ it should suffice to say that "forgetting" to pray in His precious name is one thing, but DELIBERATE OMISSION of His name is utter rejection.

I am sorry, Father God, for ever deliberately omitting Your name in prayer. My prayers, Precious Jesus, whether they are my own private supplications, or asking for Your blessings upon a group of people who have gathered together in Your name, will never again be done for the pacification of non-believers, but only in seeking the presence of Your Holy Spirit. I will pray for the souls of those who surely grieve You, but I will not deny Your Supreme Authority Over All in the process. I once again beg Your forgiveness, with this promise to You. It will never happen again. In the name of Jesus Christ, and for His sake; in the name of Lord God Jehovah; in the name of precious Adonay; in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, I pray. Amen.

My name is Duane Washum. I am an Ex-Mason For Jesus. This is my
testimony.

Thank you, Jesus.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
07/01/2007 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
How can you quickly know
that the foundational teachings
of Freemasonry are false?

Simply consider the facts.
Freemasonry requires its members to believe in the existence of a Supreme Being and also to believe that there is only One God. Freemasonry refers to its god as the Great Architect of the Universe. It teaches that all men, of all the various religions, worship the one God, simply using a variety of different names. It is on that basis that Masons may be Hindus, Moslems, Buddhists, or men who profess to follow Jesus. Freemasonry requires a belief in the existence of A Supreme Being, but does not define that being.

The Holy Bible however, reveals that the truth is somewhat different. The Bible does state that there is only one God:

I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. (Isaiah 45:5)

However, it states that those who practice pagan religions worship idols and demons, rather than the God of the Bible. Psalms 96:5 reveals that the gods of the many nations which surrounded Israel were idols. Those peoples did not worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.

Paul warned the Christians at Corinth not to participate in pagan worship. He revealed that pagans worship demons rather than God.

Do I mean then that a sacrifice offered to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything? No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. (1 Corinthians 10:19-20)

The Bible clearly reveals in Luke 4:33 that demons are spirits.

In the synagogue there was a man possessed by a demon, an evil spirit.

Hinduism, Buddhism, Wicca, and other modern day pagan religions, worship demons, rather than the God of the Bible. We can know this because anyone who rejects Jesus Christ, rejects God.

Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. (2 John 9)

With these facts clearly documented from the Holy Bible, it is easy to know that the foundational teaching of Freemasonry, namely that all men worship God, is not true. Since Freemasonry does not follow in the teachings of Christ, the god of Freemasonry cannot be the God of the Bible.

Since God is a Spirit, a question you might ask of a Worshipful Master, or other Mason, is the following:

Is Vishnu, the god which Hindus worship, the same spirit which you refer to as the Great Architect of the Universe?

It is a simple question. The answer is either "Yes", or "No."

If the Mason answers yes, then you will know that he does not know the difference between the God of the Bible and a demon. He does not know God. How can he be a Christian?

If he says no, then obviously you have demonstrated to him that all men do not worship the same God simply using a variety of different names. When Freemasonry accepts the god of a Hindu as a Supreme Being, it declares that demons are Supreme Beings. How can he be sure that the spirit he worships in lodge as the G.A.O.T.U. is not a demon?

Does Freemasonry lift up Jesus Christ as the only way to salvation as is documented in John 14:6? Clearly, Freemasonry does not follow in the teachings of Christ. Therefore, Freemasons do not have God. (2 John 9)

Freemasonry is a pagan religion. Paul warned that it was not possible for a man to participate in paganism and also be a Christian. He wrote:

You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord's table and the table of demons. (1 Corinthians 10:21)

In John 4:24, Jesus told us:

"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

If a man has bought into the Masonic lie that all men worship the same god, simply using a variety of different names, then he cannot be worshiping in truth. Therefore, he cannot be worshiping God when he goes into the lodge.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
07/01/2007 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
How to be RELEASED FROM
YOUR Masonic OATH

Is A Masonic Oath Binding?
Only if you allow it to be.

Before a candidate is given the obligation of the Entered Apprentice degree, he hears these words from the Worshipful Master:

"Mr. _______, before you can proceed further in Freemasonry, it will be necessary for you to take an Obligation appertaining to this degree. It becomes my duty as well as pleasure to inform you that there is nothing contained in the Obligation that conflicts with the duties you owe to God, your country, your neighbor, your family, or yourself. With this assurance on my part, are you willing to take the Obligation?" (Nevada ritual, circa 1984)

This same question is asked of the candidate before he proceeds with the obligation of the Fellow Craft degree, and likewise with the Master Mason degree. But how honest is this statement? According to the Written Word of God, it isn’t honest at all, particularly when it comes to a conflict of duties owed to God.

Again you have heard that the ancients were told, ‘You shall not make false vows, but shall fulfill your vows to the Lord.’ But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. Nor shall you make an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. But let you statement be ‘Yes, yes’, or ‘No, no’: and anything beyond these is of evil.; (Matthew 5:33-37)

But above all, my brethren, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath, but let your yes be yes and your no, no; so that you may not fall under judgment. (James 5:12)

According to these New Testament passages, we are to swear no oaths at all. But let me point out in particular, one statement from the book of Matthew:

Nor shall you make an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. (Matthew 5:36)

Consider the penalties of the obligations (Nevada ritual, circa 1984):

"To all of which I do solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without any hesitation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind in me whatsoever; binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having….

Entered Apprentice Degree: "..my throat cut across, my tongue torn out, and with my body buried in the sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of an Entered Apprentice."

Fellow Craft Degree: "..my left breast torn open, my heart and vitals taken thence, and with my body given as a prey to the vultures of the air, should I ever knowingly, or willfully, violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Fellow Craft.";

Master Mason Degree: "..my body severed in twain, my bowels taken thence, and with my body burned to ashes, and the ashes thereof scattered to the four winds of Heaven, that there might remain neither track, trace nor remembrance among man or Masons of so vile and perjured a wretch as I should be, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Master Mason."

And the ending for each of these obligations is:

"So help me, God, and make me steadfast to keep and perform the same."

Now, the first thing that should be considered about these oaths is this: The god of the lodge, which is commonly referred to as the Great Architect Of The Universe (GAOTU), is NOT, the True and Living God, who is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Understand full well that the GAOTU is a god that Hindus, Buddhists, and Moslems presumably have no problem at all in praying to. There is no way this could possibly be the True and Living God of the Christian faith, because at absolute best, Jesus is considered as being no more than a prophet by any of these religions I have named. Bogus god, bogus oaths.

Further, it is explained, to anyone who asks, that the penalties of the obligations are never intended to be carried out. It is said that they are only there for the express purpose of impressing upon the initiate how important it is that he keep the secrets of the lodge that are imparted to him. This classifies the penalties as being frivolous at best.

However, the challenge that is put before professing Christian members of the lodge is that the god they were swearing the oaths to is the god that is in their hearts. All right, let’s give the lodge one point on this one, but only for the sake of argument, forgetting for the moment that the candidate was lied to by the Worshipful Master to begin with.

For the professing Christian who is a member of the Order, I would like to offer an answer to that challenge, based on the Written Word of God, in order to show those Masons who claim to be Christians that they are indeed living in sin by even remaining in the lodge, because of the oaths they have taken, if for no other reason.

Or if a person swears thoughtlessly with his lips to do evil or to do good, in whatever matter a man may speak thoughtlessly with an oath, and it is hidden from him, and then he comes to know it, he will be guilty in one of these.

So it shall be when he becomes guilty in one of these, that he shall confess that in which he has sinned.

He shall also bring his guilt offering to the Lord for his sin which he has committed, a female from the flock, a lamb or a goat as a sin offering. So the priest shall make atonement on his behalf for his sin. (Leviticus 5:4-6)

This is one of three examples of sins requiring a sin offering, under the Law, pertaining to a person’s given testimony. This, the third example, which is given in Leviticus 5:4 pertains to being unable to fulfill a rash vow and to speaking "..thoughtlessly with an oath..".

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that the admittedly frivolous penalties of the obligations are rash, whether taken literally or figuratively

So, God’s Written Word, in Leviticus, establishes a prohibition against false swearing and frivolous use of God’s name. After all, aren’t oaths such as these, additionally, but one more way of using the Lord’s name in vain? It is frivolous indeed, to swear to place yourself under a penalty that the lodge readily asserts is totally without substance.

I think any reasonable "Christian" member of the lodge would have to admit that having his throat cut across, or having his left breast torn open, or having his body cut in half, would certainly constitute being at least the equivalent of changing the color of a single hair on his head. But since it has already been explained that the intent of the penalties of the obligations is strictly for the purpose of making a point, the vow is a false one, strictly forbidden by Matthew 5:33.

A Christian who takes such oaths is clearly under conviction, both in Leviticus Chapter 5 and Matthew Chapter 5.

But at the same time, the Written Word of God shows us that there is indeed a way out of that sin, and that way is Jesus Christ.

Let’s concentrate, first of all, on Leviticus 5:4:

Or if a person swears thoughtlessly with his lips to do evil or to do good, in whatever matter a man may speak thoughtlessly with an oath, and it is hidden from him, and then he comes to know it, he will be guilty in one of these.

Clearly, the first step for a Christian to rid himself of the shackles of such blood oaths is to recognize them for being the frivolous or thoughtless oaths that they are, and to admit that he has indeed sworn an oath to keep certain matters secret that thus far are still not revealed to him. This has been well established, so now we move on to step #2:

Leviticus 5:5:

So it shall be when he becomes guilty in one of these, that he shall confess that in which he has sinned.

The professing Christian who is a member of the lodge must repent by confessing that he has indeed sinned in the assuming of such blood oaths..

And then, Leviticus 5:6 tells us how, under the Law, we are to offer up a sin offering in order that the priest may be able to make atonement on his behalf for his sin.

The same holds true today, but under the New Covenant, this sin offering is handled differently, and this brings us to the very heart of the Gospel:

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf,… (2 Corinthians 5:21)

Our sinless Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has already taken our sins upon Himself that we might have redemption, through Him.

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the testimony borne at the proper time. (1 Timothy 2:5-6)

Careful and thoughtful examination of Leviticus 5:4-6 makes it seem as though it was Freemasonry that God specifically had in mind, doesn’t it? You see the sin of the blood oaths you have taken, and you are given the steps to follow to erase the sin. Confess to the sin, pray for forgiveness of the sin, in the name of Jesus Christ, and for His sake.

As stated in the beginning, a Masonic oath is binding, only if you allow it to be. That is your choice. Many members of the Order will tell you how awful it would be for you to betray the oaths you have taken. The Written Word of God tells you how sinful it is that they were ever taken in the first place. Now you have to ask yourself, who is right - the members of the lodge who are trying to lay a guilt trip on you, or God, who only wants you to confess your sin so that Jesus Christ may truly become your Lord and Savior?

Members of the Order, stumbling in the darkness of the lodge want you to remain loyal and subservient to the GAOTU. God wants you to follow Him. You cannot serve two masters.

Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?

Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?

Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I will dwell in them and walk among them; And I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

"Therefore, come out from their midst and be separate," says the Lord. "And do not touch what is unclean; And I will welcome you.

"And I will be a father to you, And you shall be sons and daughters to Me." Says the Lord Almighty.

(2 Corinthians 6:14-17)
Anonymous Coward
Australia
07/01/2007 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Men's Club

Suppose that a group of pagans got together and decided that they wanted to form a men’s club and each man independently decided that he wanted to start every meeting with a prayer to his demon god. They could all agree to this, but they would have a rough time selecting a name which all could embrace. Hindus would want to worship Vishnu, and of course, the men of other pagan religions would want to worship their demon god by the name they commonly use. They could not agree to use the name for the demon god of any one pagan religion without favoring one religion over another. Additionally, if they choose to use an obviously pagan name for the object of worship, they will have a hard time getting even immature Christians to join the club and join in worship with them. (And that is exactly what the demons would want.) If they choose a neutral name, such as the Sovereign Grand Creator of the Universe, and open all of their prayers in his name, all of the pagans can be satisfied. But are they now worshipping the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of the Bible? No, they are still worshipping demons.

Now consider the situation if a Christian were to walk into a Hindu temple and take part in the worship service, assuming that he was worshipping Jesus, by joining in corporate prayer to Vishnu. Would the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob be willing to accept worship in this manner? The answer is found in Paul's first letter to the church at Corinth. Paul wrote:

". . . the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons. Are we trying to arouse the Lord’s jealousy? Are we stronger than he?" 1 Corinthians 10:20-22

Now consider the situation if the Hindus agree to change the name which they use from Vishnu to Sovereign Grand Creator of the Universe. Even if they are able to agree to change the name that they use to identify their demon, elements of pagan worship rituals, such as circumambulation, remain. With a substitute name for the demon, would it then be acceptable for a Christian to participate in the Hindu ceremony of worship? What if the Hindus decide that when a man who calls himself a Christian officiates at the services, they will allow him to close prayers to Vishnu in Jesus' name. Would that make it "Christian?" If over time, the number of men who claimed to be Christians increased and the number of Hindus decreased, until finally there were no more men who professed to be Hindu taking part in the Hindu rituals of worship, would it then be "Christian?"

How is this different from worship in the pagan men’s club? Of course, the men’s club would claim that their club is not a religion. Is the worship of demons through prayer made any less idolatrous by the claim that it is not a religion?

These situations accurately model the worship which takes place in Masonic Lodges today. Freemasonry teaches that there is one God and men of all religions worship that one God using a variety of different names. In a Masonic Lodge, all join in corporate prayer to the Great Architect of the Universe, (GAOTU). Christopher Haffner wrote Workman Unashamed, The Testimony of a Christian Freemason. Haffner correctly espoused Masonic teaching when he wrote:

"Now imagine me standing in lodge with my head bowed in prayer between Brother Mohammed Bokhary and Brother Arjun Melwani. To neither of them is the Great Architect of the Universe perceived as the Holy Trinity. To Brother Bokhary He has been revealed as Allah; to Brother Melwani He is probably perceived as Vishnu. Since I believe that there is only one God, I am confronted with three possibilities:

They are praying to the devil whilst I am praying to God;

They are praying to nothing, as their gods do not exist;

They are praying to the same God as I, yet their understanding of His nature is partly incomplete (as indeed is mine--1 Cor 13:12)

It is without hesitation that I accept the third possibility."

(Workman Unashamed, p39)

It is truly a shame that Haffner did not read and understand chapter 10 of 1st Corinthians. If he had, he would have understood that pagans worship demons, not God. Islam denies that Jesus Christ is the Unique Son of God. Rather, it declares that Jesus was only a prophet. Islamic doctrine declares that Allah, the god of Islam, does not have a son. Since the God of the Bible has a Son and Allah, the God of Islam, does not have a Son, Allah cannot be the God of the Bible. Furthermore, if Haffner had read and understood the book of 2nd John he would have understood that those who reject Jesus Christ and do not follow in His teachings do not have God. John wrote:

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds (2 John 9-11)

With an understanding of this passage, it is possible to know that those who organized the paganism known as Freemasonry were not Christians. They were not continuing in the teaching of the Scriptures. Would Christians substitute the name GAOTU for God and do away with the name of Jesus so that pagans could join with them in prayer without being offended? No, Christians would have shared Jesus with the pagans so that they too might have salvation through faith in Him.

It is true that there is one God. However, all men, specifically pagans, do not worship that one God. The worshippers of Baal learned the truth on Mt. Carmel. Baal is not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Judgment was swift on Mt. Carmel. (See 1 Kings 18:20-40.) The god of Freemasonry, the GAOTU, is also not the God of the Bible. Will God judge Masons who do not repent and continue to worship the GAOTU any differently than he judged the worshippers of Baal?

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Cor 6:9-10)

What will Jesus tell the Mason who claims to be a Christian?

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matthew 7:21-23

By joining in pagan worship ceremonies, WE sinned against God. When we realized that the GAOTU was not the God of the Bible, we claimed the promise found in John's first letter:

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

If you are a Christian who has become ensnared in Freemasonry, we urge you to confess your involvement in Freemasonry as sin and renounce, as we have.

Jesus wants to forgive you, but his forgiveness is dependant on your confession and repentance.

Ex-Masons for Jesus
Anonymous Coward
Australia
07/01/2007 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alien Psychic Freemasons are far more interesting and fun than born-agains, any time.

lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 132975

Yes Satan would say something like this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 258218
United States
07/01/2007 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I definately know this person saying all this is a fraud. There is in no way you know what is to come to this planet. Get up and do something with your life instead of posting nonsence like this. Every person posting that they are of this "other galaxy" or "other star system",well how to do you really know, what because you feel that you are from there? Until the time comes for something to really happen on the world stage and be shown to all of us in the world all the people coming on here saying that they are from here or here, or they know what is to come to planet earth, it is all speculation of possibilites. Nothing is the "absolute" until something happens on the world stage and it is shown to all of us. Until then people can come here online and say they know the "prophecy" for planet earth and all of us that live upon earth. Every now and then one or two of us may get an "insight" of something that is going to happen, it is ok to share of "what you think one of the possibilities" of what you think could happen, sometimes some of us are right on occassion, but most of the time I see that it did not manifest, or manifest as someone saw. Things most of the time don't manifest as someone "saw" , that it manifested in a completely different way, I am not saying that that never happends, occasionally it does, but most of the time it does not. Anyways I hope people on here don't take people like this to "heart" and take them seriously. I think there is "A LOT" of nonsence here on GLP.

Love and Light to all! :) :bsflag:
LyranStarseed
User ID: 259855
United States
07/01/2007 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I predict a world without Freemasons. A world without negative Reptilians (Annunaki, Draconians), and a world without Zetans. It's happening now, as we split these realities into segregated ones that seem dimensionally integrated, and we pound their last reserves of weapons and underground cities.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/01/2007 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol

Yes Satan would say something like this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 259821

On no! My secret identity is revealed!

scream
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 258957
United States
07/01/2007 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
WHEN do you have to RETURN to the ASYLUM ???
TheWindScar
User ID: 13050557
United States
03/23/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
As a fellow alien psychic, I could really use some help in remembering what mission I was sent here to do... Bloody memory wipes...
ghostangel
User ID: 12842609
United States
03/23/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Earthlings, ET is a shameless animal, my mission is to enlighten the whole planet, whatever questions you may have, I can answer it for you. Feel free to ask me whatever you like, my people have sent me here to save this planet and probe you, and suggested I join the freemasons. Thank you and hope to answer lots of your questions.

Alien Psychic Freemason
 Quoting: Alien Psychic Freemason 165108

Is Area 51 real? You sound like good alien. Are there also bad aliens? Can we say no if we do not want the probe? Is there plan for an alien reveal to the world? Thankstounge
g
User ID: 12842609
United States
03/23/2012 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I definately know this person saying all this is a fraud. There is in no way you know what is to come to this planet. Get up and do something with your life instead of posting nonsence like this. Every person posting that they are of this "other galaxy" or "other star system",well how to do you really know, what because you feel that you are from there? Until the time comes for something to really happen on the world stage and be shown to all of us in the world all the people coming on here saying that they are from here or here, or they know what is to come to planet earth, it is all speculation of possibilites. Nothing is the "absolute" until something happens on the world stage and it is shown to all of us. Until then people can come here online and say they know the "prophecy" for planet earth and all of us that live upon earth. Every now and then one or two of us may get an "insight" of something that is going to happen, it is ok to share of "what you think one of the possibilities" of what you think could happen, sometimes some of us are right on occassion, but most of the time I see that it did not manifest, or manifest as someone saw. Things most of the time don't manifest as someone "saw" , that it manifested in a completely different way, I am not saying that that never happends, occasionally it does, but most of the time it does not. Anyways I hope people on here don't take people like this to "heart" and take them seriously. I think there is "A LOT" of nonsence here on GLP.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 258218

Good point. No offense to the poster though. Hey, how come all these people are saying they will help enlighten us all right now......I mean how come they all seem to want to talk to us all at once? Is the government doing this? If not, and this is real apologies to AlienPsychicFreemason
mani
User ID: 22743954
Pakistan
08/28/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi dear ,

do you have answer of my question.?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12083851
United States
08/31/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me what I am going through right now?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22881751
United States
08/31/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you dare the nobody to stop You?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22881751
United States
08/31/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 258218

Don't Doubt.
User ID: 42395406
United States
06/27/2013 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is my name?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18898890
Canada
06/27/2013 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes in the future everyone will be a peace loving homosexual, this will end all wars on earth.

There's no such thing as an Antarean.

Thank you
~Alien Psychic Freemason

An Earth filled with homosexuals? And you're going to put peace and love there too? Admit it, you're Antarean aren't you and taking the piss out of the humans...

(humans, it's Antarean humour: he's talking mass graves)

Zaphod the Zephyr.
 Quoting: Zaphod Beeblebrox 257889

Quoting: Alien Psychic Freemason 165108

remember remeber Sodom and Gomorrah.
so how does it feel worshiping Lucifer and his angels?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18898890
Canada
06/27/2013 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
two questions for you.
when does the planned ww3 start?
when does alien contact happens?

Idol1

GLP