User ID: 259314
Australia
07/01/2007 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Iraq invasion to steal alien artifacts/technology
Iraq invasion to steal alien artifacts/technology

[link to shamelesscreations.blogspot.com]

snip" As soon as the invasion of Baghdad began, the museum was secured by U.S. troops. The museum was looted, while guards stood at the door. The worst part of the looting took place four levels below the ground, in vaults that had multiple layers of security, which were opened with codes and keys--secret safes containing mysterious objects from the dawn of our civilization, items that vanished under the cover of gunfire and the watchful guard of the soldiers surrounding the museum.
The story certainly gives credence to the idea that one faction of a secret government is battling another, or at least that the leaders of Iraq had found something that the government of the U.S. wanted in that museum.
Here's a bit from the theory presented at Future Technology From the Past:

"Anti-gravity, longevity, cures for AIDS and cancer, limitless free energy, faster-than-light space travel --- no wonder certain persons would go to any lengths to obtain, or conceal, such knowledge. As detailed in Jim Marrs’ “underground bestseller” Rule by Secrecy, the United States has long been governed by men connected to secret societies such as the Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers, the Illuminati and the Freemasons. All of these groups can be traced back to even earlier societies, all with a particular interest in alchemy and the occult.
It may well have been this interest and knowledge that prompted certain U.S. leaders with secret society connections to desire sending troops into Iraq in 2003.
This desire may have been intensified after ABC News reported nearly 400 ancient Sumerian artifacts were discovered in Iraq in 1999 in the southern Iraqi town of Basmyiah, about 100 miles south of Baghdad. The Iraqi New Agency said the objects ranged from animal and human-shaped “toys” to cuneiform tablets and even “ancient weapons”. At least one cylinder seal depicted a tall person thought to represent the ancient King Gilgamesh. The antiquities were dated to about 2500 B.C., said excavation team leader Riyadh al-Douri. Further discoveries in Iraq were made in 2002 and early 2003 by archeologists from the Bavarian department of Historical Monuments in Munich, Germany using digital mapping technology.
According to spokesman Jorg Fassbinder, a magnetometer was utilized to locate buried walls, gardens, palaces and a surprising network of canals that would have made Uruk a “Venice in the desert.” This equipment also located a structure in the middle of the Euphrates River which Fassbinder’s team believed to be the tomb of Gilgamesh, the ancient king who claimed to be two-thirds god and only one-third human. An epic poem describing Gilgamesh’s search for the secret of immortality was inscribed on clay tablets more than 2,000 years ago and is thought to be one of the oldest books in history. Reportedly, other astonishing finds were being made during this time by both German and French archaeological teams given permission to excavate by Saddam Hussein. It may be worth noting that Germany and France were the two nations most opposed to the U.S. invasion in 2003."
I'm tellin' ya, the world is a weird place. And it's as good a reason as I've heard about why Bush wanted so badly to invade Iraq. It may be that it's just another battle in the long war fought between two families that rule the world.
Isn't it fun to think about, anyway?
posted by Shameless at 9:04 PM" ding, ding, wake up sunshine!
Truth Seeker
User ID: 170894
United States
07/01/2007 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Iraq invasion to steal alien artifacts/technology
I heard it was also to secure an active stargate there as well... an old relic left by the annunaki!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 259314
Australia
07/01/2007 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
This Et stuff is wacko, now it's some Harvard nutter too.

Easy to stereotype because most are common fools, but read some exopolitics [link to www.exopolitics.org]

snip

Most, if not all, criticisms of the Bush administration's motivation for launching a preemptive war on Iraq focus on a combination of the imperial world views of conservative politicians in power in Washington, D.C., and the corporate interests that drive the political agenda of the Bush administration. This study will provide a radically different political analysis of the Bush administration's motivation for going war, and of the explanations offered by his critics. This study provides an exopolitical analysis of the policy dimensions of an historic extraterrestrial presence that is pertinent to Iraq and a US led preemptive attack. It will be argued that competing clandestine government organizations are struggling through proxy means to take control of ancient extraterrestrial (ET) technology that exists in Iraq, in order to prepare for an impending series of events corresponding to the 'prophesied return' of an advanced race of ETs. The Columbia Space Shuttle may well have been a high profile victim of such a proxy war intended to send a message to US based clandestine organizations over the preemptive war against Iraq.
In conducting this analysis, this study examines the available evidence of an historical ET presence in Iraq, and then applies this evidence to better understand the contemporary political situation in Iraq. The study will then analyze the motivations of the main political actors in the prospective US led preemptive war against Iraq. The study concludes by making some policy recommendations concerning how to respond to the legacy of an ET presence in Iraq and its contemporary political relevance." ding, ding, time to wake up!
^._.^ a wolf
User ID: 243922
United States
07/01/2007 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
what you don't understand my warmongering friends is:
you can't use that ancient technology...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 88439
United States
07/01/2007 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I heard it was also to secure an active stargate there as well... an old relic left by the annunaki!
 Quoting: Truth Seeker 170894

That's what I've been hearing from several sources. Not sure if the 'stargate' is a ancient relic, or if it annunaki in its origin... more likely it is man-made, using j-rod tech.

The museum cylinder seals, however, are ancient relics that may be annunaki in origin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 259803
United States
07/01/2007 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think they found the hidden Imam.
jarha

User ID: 67811
United States
07/01/2007 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
what you don't understand my warmongering friends is:
you can't use that ancient technology...
 Quoting: ^._.^ a wolf 243922

YES YOU CAN.

DID YOU EVER HEARD "REVERS ENGINEERING?"

Reverse engineering (RE) is the process of discovering the technological principles of a device or object or system through an abductive analysis of its structure, function and operation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 243146
Canada
07/01/2007 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I always had a feeling that the real reason behind the invasion was to get a hold of their land because of the valuable history.
Hg

User ID: 252890
United States
07/01/2007 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is certainly possible, given the history of the region. However, how likely is it that a goon like Saddam would just sit on stuff like that rather than trying to sell it or use it to his advantage?

More likely any 'exotic' artifacts were looted long ago by US or British governments.

Also, it is not necessary to invade a country and destroy its entire infrastructure in order to pull off a museum robbery.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 260022
United Kingdom
07/01/2007 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree 100% with the museum raid being organised to secure certain artifacts.

Saddam was trying to use them as 'keep me in the game' playing stakes, and got major bitch slapped for it.

The theft of billions of tonnes of oil is just a side effect of their need to secure those artifacts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 259549
United States
07/01/2007 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
Hg

User ID: 252890
United States
07/01/2007 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree 100% with the museum raid being organised to secure certain artifacts.

Saddam was trying to use them as 'keep me in the game' playing stakes, and got major bitch slapped for it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 260022

Is there any real evidence of this? Anybody?
bbb

User ID: 174138
United States
07/01/2007 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its not alien stuf , just pre-history .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 260022
United Kingdom
07/01/2007 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
During the fighting, an entire brigade of US Army troops watched a oblong shaped UFO hover over a shrine, shine lights down into it and then zip off sharpish.

As for the artifacts, yes I believe that they are alien, as the annuki are non-humans, so hence the prehistory stuff is alien in nature.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 208180
United States
07/01/2007 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
RealAmerican
User ID: 260071
United States
07/01/2007 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are frakking looney toons here. Please get back on the medication.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2007 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: RealAmerican 260071

You got a better idea about why they let the Crown Jewls of Civilization get carted away by street thugs?

Either you are gov PR or a really dumb fucking shit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2007 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

User ID: 252155
Romania
07/01/2007 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
You got a better idea about why they let the Crown Jewls of Civilization get carted away by street thugs?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 208180

Can you give some examples of these Jewels and in what way they are alien technology? Let me guess - no.
Sol Dominvs Imperi Romani
Imperium Romanum Sacrum
In Varietate Concordia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 260065
South Korea
07/01/2007 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are 10,000 archeological digs in Iraq. Some artifacts have been found and put in museums. It will take many more years to complete the search for these ancient treasures.

I, too, have read much about the "stargate". Actually, it was a control tower:

"Functioning as a Mission Control Center, Nippur was the site of the DUR.AN.KI, the ´Bond Heaven-Earth´ from which the space operations of the Anunnaki were controlled, and at which the sky-maps, and all the formulas concerning the celestial motions of the members of our Solar System and the tracking of Divine Time, Celestial Time, and Earthly Time and their interrelationships, were maintained and calculated." - p. 74

[link to www.antiqillum.com]

(From Sitchen)..."Best known by the later Akkadian/Semitic name Nippur, its Sumerian name was NIBRU.KI - 'The Place of the Crossing,' representing on Earth the Celestial Place of Crossing, the site of the Celestial Battle to which Nibiru keeps returning every 3,600 years....Functioning as a Mission Control Center, Nippur was the site of the DUR.AN.KI, the 'Bond Heaven-Earth' from which the space operations of the Anunnaki were controlled..."

...Indeed, it is of the utmost importance, since the Dur.An.Ki. is the truly legitimate Kingship, the truly legitimate Bloodline, the truly legitimate Priestly Succession handed down since the beginning, when "Kingship was Lowered to Earth".

[link to www.strayreality.com]
Emperor Kenton
User ID: 255028
United States
07/01/2007 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
GI JOE AT ABRAHAM'S HOME TOWN
[link to www.cyberspaceorbit.com]
ilovesovietunion
User ID: 492695
Australia
08/28/2008 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
As long as all you know that the bible is all true and Jesus is the son of God that died for us all. Dont get too obsessed with this Alien stuff, if God wants us to know about it we will in time...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 492696
United States
08/28/2008 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
As long as all you know that the bible is all true and Jesus is the son of God that died for us all. Dont get too obsessed with this Alien stuff, if God wants us to know about it we will in time...
 Quoting: ilovesovietunion 492695

How does He let us know about stuff if not through efforts that start in places like this where people ask questions?
eight
User ID: 480547
United States
08/28/2008 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
A young soldier told me he had bought artifacts in Iraq and had them shipped via Fedex to the USA. His shippment, nor many others, never arrived here....GO Ask Fedex.
antwan

User ID: 492035
Norway
08/28/2008 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's what I've been hearing from several sources. Not sure if the 'stargate' is a ancient relic, or if it annunaki in its origin... more likely it is man-made, using j-rod tech.

The museum cylinder seals, however, are ancient relics that may be annunaki in origin.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 88439

bingo !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 492248
United States
08/28/2008 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our dirty little secret from Desert Storm seems to have leaked out...lol Guy we took must of the "STUFF" in 1991 and it is warehoused at Ft. Knox Army base, notice I did not say Ft. Knox as in gold vault?
ambiguity unlimited

User ID: 492634
United States
08/28/2008 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Either you are gov PR or a really dumb fucking shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 208180

because they show that the "major religions" are just rehashes of old legends...also might be that the stuff is extremely valuable, thus well worth taking as "spoils of war".....oh, and that "stargate" crap is from a bad movie, and a tv show...it's fiction....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 746930
Poland
08/11/2009 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
so much interesting subjects...yet such a low level of conversation...everybody is trying to sell his glory story..
..sad planet..

we can do better with all this info..its not about if its true or not, its about what you do with it when its true or not.
just to focus on true or false is a mindfuck...snap out of it...well at least try!!

Caretaker
User ID: 981352
United States
05/25/2010 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
The annunaki were predicted to return in 2003, and return to Iraq. Did the US military know this as well thus an invasion of Iraq to welcome them in 2002, or if needed, fight them?

The annunaki didn't return so then why are our troops still there? To protect us from a middle eastern street gang called al queda? I doubt it. My guess would be the time frame is off.

If one annunaki year equals 3600 earth years they could simply postpone their visit by a couple of months and that would end up being a few centuries on earth. Have you ever postponed something for a few months? I have.

Lets take up the debate as to whether the US is there to welcome them or fight them. I'd say strong evidence points to welcoming them. The reason being the US did to the Iraqi people exactly as the annunaki did to the ancient peoples, enslaved them. Wrote new laws for which they would live by. Watched over them as they selected leaders.

Here we are in 2010 with still over a half million troops in Iraq. Will the annunaki arrive in time to end it all in 2012?

Let's live on and see.
Hi
User ID: 1102721
United Kingdom
09/18/2010 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The annunaki were predicted to return in 2003, and return to Iraq. Did the US military know this as well thus an invasion of Iraq to welcome them in 2002, or if needed, fight them?

The annunaki didn't return so then why are our troops still there? To protect us from a middle eastern street gang called al queda? I doubt it. My guess would be the time frame is off.

If one annunaki year equals 3600 earth years they could simply postpone their visit by a couple of months and that would end up being a few centuries on earth. Have you ever postponed something for a few months? I have.

Lets take up the debate as to whether the US is there to welcome them or fight them. I'd say strong evidence points to welcoming them. The reason being the US did to the Iraqi people exactly as the annunaki did to the ancient peoples, enslaved them. Wrote new laws for which they would live by. Watched over them as they selected leaders.

Here we are in 2010 with still over a half million troops in Iraq. Will the annunaki arrive in time to end it all in 2012?

Let's live on and see.
 Quoting: Caretaker 981352

They might have come just it was very well covered up. hence why everyone is leaving iraq now because they have had thier little chat. Dono if you have noticed yet but the British Space Agency and BAE have just announced two awsome aircrafts, The first is probably one of the best aeroplanes made unmanned and undetectable by radder. The second is more impressive the spacecraft which takes off of a runway and uses Hydrogen and Oxygen from the Air to fuel its launch

Google to find this. sorry i cant remember the name but im sure you can find it.

Going back to the spaceship, Nasa was trying to create a simular ship to this a few years back and they couldnt do it.

Where im going with all this is... meybe a meetin did happen with the aliens and they have showed us a few neat bits of engineering most probaly much better than these ships but they can afford to release these to the public becuase they are not overwelming ... what do you think ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1102720
United States
09/18/2010 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember the story about them grunts in Babylon and how the whole platoon turned into corpses, bout 20 or so, and yet their seargent was placed way up in the Fed., do you remember his name?

GLP