Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,292 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 849,418
Pageviews Today: 1,408,508Threads Today: 579Posts Today: 9,945
02:21 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

There is no such thing as free energy, every bit of energy belong to someone.

eScrew
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 262878
Cyprus
07/19/2007 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
There is no such thing as free energy, every bit of energy belong to someone.
The ultimate source of energy is absolute. Earth has a magnetic belt and if you take energy from there like Telsa did you will kill earth.
hypothetical
User ID: 222918
United States
07/19/2007 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: There is no such thing as free energy, every bit of energy belong to someone.
Yeah eScrew I think you are onto something there. When I first heard about free energy I thought...It has to come from somewhere...where are we siphoning it off of, and is this action parasitic? Etc.
i
User ID: 521417
Ukraine
08/27/2009 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: There is no such thing as free energy, every bit of energy belong to someone.
i
BRIEF AND TO THE POINT

User ID: 381742
United States
08/27/2009 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
The ultimate source of energy is absolute. Earth has a magnetic belt and if you take energy from there like Telsa did you will kill earth.
 Quoting: eScrew

I'm using the Sun for free power. It's not hurting a thing.
Poor people do poor people things, and rich people do rich people things.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

when you rob Paul to give to Peter ... ... ... you will always get Peters support!

:Brieffromnativea:
LelaBear
User ID: 757545
United States
08/27/2009 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

And just who do you think it belongs to, then? Are you suggesting that we are slave to those who can process energy? Bull shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 755449
United Kingdom
08/27/2009 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I understand your viewpoint and I like the whole oneness with the universe approach but im sorry thats a bit FAIL.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 237207
United States
08/27/2009 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're another idiot with another idiotic idea. I hope your idiotic idea doesn't catch on with the "uncritical thinking crowd" because it's space that has the energy which provides a free source, not magnetics, because you don't have a clue what's goin on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 757167
Canada
08/27/2009 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
i
 Quoting: i 521417

dumbass
-
User ID: 780703
Ukraine
09/27/2009 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
-
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 718510
United States
09/27/2009 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
All your energy are belong to us!
Free energy is power of though
User ID: 780715
United States
09/27/2009 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every time I eat Mexican food I emit free energy.
Heheheh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 642760
United States
09/27/2009 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
eScrew, since everything that is a thing and all that is not a thing is in the end a form of energy I'm not so sure your title statement is accurate. It would be a physical logistical impossibility for anyone or any group to own it all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1183861
Ukraine
12/04/2010 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 906724
Canada
12/04/2010 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

absolutely a trash statement.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1183903
United States
12/04/2010 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just wait until our F2 layer DC couples with the magnetosphere and lets loose a massive burst of electrical energy.....oh....wait, that already happened, ....my bad.

What I meant to say, is wait until it starts to effect the sun.....oh....my bad....

damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1181138
United States
12/04/2010 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is interesting. I have often wondered how it is that permanent magnets can be used to generate incredible amounts of electrical power in tubines without losing their magnetic fields. We basically get a free conversion of power from mechanical to electrical.

I feel like this same principle could be extended to the earth's magnetic field. We could use it to convert mechanical energy to electrical energy. I don't see how we could just extract energy from it directly though. It would be akin to extracting energy from a permanent magnet - which is where we get all those amazing "free-energy" machines people are always making.
B614enok
User ID: 1193834
Ukraine
12/13/2010 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I decided to become the most famous Internet Clown. The market for this service is booming. Soon I will be rich and famous. I already created many funny jokes that people can benefit from. I bet that my jokes even saved few lifes because laughing is forcing us to live longer. I changed a life of many people who were not laughing, but started laughing becouse of my jokes. I healed myself when I wrote my jokes. I achieved great success with my jokes becouse thousands of people around the world a laughing at my jokes. I am enjoying my life and contributing usefull jokes to this world. It's good to be me!
Viktor Bychenok
User ID: 1190697
Ukraine
12/30/2010 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Paper money is a debt obligation written by a stranger. This stranger has alot of power and it is really strange. The stranger convinced the society that these debt obligations hold great value which is very strange. Our society is very strange. Do I need debt obligations written by a stranger? If I say yes it will be very strange.

Do I need gold? Why would I need gold? What is better gold or wood? I can make a house out of wood but can I make a house out of gold? If I lived near a golden forest I would probably use gold to make a house. Untill I find a golden forest I will stick with wood. Let's return to the original question do I need gold? Can I eat gold?

Helping people is good. But how can I help people if they don't ask me for help? There are many problems in the world. Did I create them? Why should I try solving your problem and alter the natural course of events? The one who created the problem will eventually solve it. Why should I deny you the chance to solve your own problem? Do I have a problem? After writing this article I don't have any problems!

GLP