THE ILLUMINATI CREATED GOD AND JESUS

DOCTO GENIUS
User ID: 288506
United Kingdom
08/26/2007 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
THE ILLUMINATI CREATED GOD AND JESUS
Take into consideration that when you goy that are aware of the illuminati dilute yourselves by putting your faith in god to save the day....

alot of posts say believe in god, he will destroy the NWO... dont you know the illuminati created god and the whole concept of an invisible god; jesus and so forth.....

They laugh at you all because they know that even with your knowledge of the illuminati you STILL fall back on a lie they created and you believe so stongly in this god they created for you....

Alex Jones often hits the nail on the head but then says 'i believe in the Lord'.... come on!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 288514
Australia
08/26/2007 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE ILLUMINATI CREATED GOD AND JESUS
British Intelligence "created" and uses the Illuminati myth as a counter culture exercise.

David Icke sure is getting looked after very well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 288479
United States
08/26/2007 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Take into consideration that when you goy that are aware of the illuminati dilute yourselves by putting your faith in god to save the day....

alot of posts say believe in god, he will destroy the NWO... dont you know the illuminati created god and the whole concept of an invisible god; jesus and so forth.....

They laugh at you all because they know that even with your knowledge of the illuminati you STILL fall back on a lie they created and you believe so stongly in this god they created for you....

Alex Jones often hits the nail on the head but then says 'i believe in the Lord'.... come on!!!
 Quoting: DOCTO GENIUS 288506

u cant even spell Illuminati.So umm..go play with your dolls and stfu.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 288506
United Kingdom
08/26/2007 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
only sheep spell correctly.... you must believe in god
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 288500
United States
08/26/2007 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
dont you know the illuminati created god and the whole concept of an invisible god;

The concept of an invisible god was first put forth by Ankhenaton sometime during 1500-1400 bc.

The Illuminati was an actual organization of scientists and free thinkers formed during medievil times with DaVinci and all that, Vatican rebels.

Science is no longer outlaw and church no longer rules the day. Illuminati does not exist as it once was, if at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 190719
United States
08/26/2007 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
test
cabaretvolterror

User ID: 288299
United States
08/26/2007 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
are you seriously back w/ the same post for the 3rd time?

good grief
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 287528
United States
08/26/2007 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are a total, and complete idiot.
abhie

User ID: 288558
India
08/26/2007 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice post OP.
I agree that Jesus and other gods that humans turn to in emergencies, are the creations of the illuminied.

The only thng that can save us is our own PERSONAL SPIRITUALITY. Something that humans know nothing about.

But you could make a start by learning about the chakras of the human body, meditation, and increasing the power of your own spirituality.
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
evorvictay

User ID: 9796112
United Kingdom
01/29/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
illuminati is not from god nor did they make him. god says all your secrets will be shouted from the rooftops. can you imagine the illuminati doing that lol.yes there is a god yes he is real do u realy think the seas the land the trees grass the animals the birds even us just appered from nowere? we was created by god we dont come from fish or monkeys? well where are the fish or monkeys that are evolving now? the devil is here to take our souls rhianna jayz the music film industry everywere theres money. yes there from the devil they are put in front of us so we will worship them as idols. the catholic church full of pedofiles gangsters even prostitutes but its covered up because the illuminati masons were and are buisness men craft buisness men and they come in to something that jesus said my house shal be a place of worship they made it a den of thieves. when i read about the church in the new testament they didnt have stateley buildings they didnt have paid evangelists they couldnt get on tv and beg but il tell you what they did do they turned the world upside down! and yes jesus is the only 0ne who can save us because man will always fall to the greed the lust the want that the devil can & will give us for our souls.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11174348
United States
02/20/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
All I got to say is fuck you, the illuminati, government and free masons ha, God just laughs at the petty things People like you and the devil try to do to block him but....unfortunately you will all see who comes out ontop :)....Oh yea one more thing, I want you to take this in, listen, spread it, tell everyone :) You cant beat, try to beat, or create something that created you ha, didn't your parents tell you that? ????????? ...God watches now so have fun telling the false and to the person above me NICE JOB :))) !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11048145
United States
02/20/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
if this is true, then who created the Third part of the group?
LORIEN

User ID: 11148640
United States
02/20/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

You hit it on the head. These Religitards don't want to hear it so bad they'll ban you from their threads for free speech. I got banned today from Pizza*Pizza's thread for this:
wtf

[link to www.truthism.com]
It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have anything worth living for?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1589833
United States
02/20/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll go ahead and assume the illuminati created Adam and eve?
more like docto dumbass
User ID: 1340117
United States
02/20/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
you give them waaaay too much credit
NOGI

User ID: 1486659
United States
02/20/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Explain history with prophecy. Daniel and Revelation. The Illuminati are run by the Jesuits. Go do some research.
WarriorFromAbove

User ID: 11995478
United States
03/20/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

If King James revised the Bible in 1611 from the Hebrew or Jewish prophets & the Illuminati was created in 1776,how then can the Illuminati create God & Jesus?

If scientist have always been into scientology & have denied Jesus & God,how then have scientist prove that the Shroud of Turin is real & has been authenticated & the existence of Jesus?

Sorry my friend but God,Jesus & the history of them has been passed down just like any other person in history!

Would you say that Adolph Hitler didn't exist?
Were you born then?

Would you say that the Civil War didn't happen?
Were you born then?

Would you say that the 4 fathers didn't write & sign the Declaration,the Constitution, or the Bill of Rights?
Were you born then?

Do you believe that Christopher Columbus discovered America before the Native American Indians?
Were you born then?

Do you believe that the Vikings were real people?
Were you born then?

Do you believe that Muhammed wrote the Qaran in 587?
Were you born then?

If you believe all of these questions that I posed to you that have been handed & passed down through historical documents.
Well then all you got to do is go back 557 years before the last question & know that Jesus was a real human being & that He was the Son of God!
If then,He was the Son of God,then God is real & does exist!

Did not God give man the Breath of Life,which is AIR?

You can't SEE it!
You can't HEAR it!
You can't FEEL it!
You can't TOUCH it but you know AIR is there & without it,you wouldn't be alive or breathing!
Same as with God!

Last Edited by WarriorFromAbove on 03/20/2012 11:27 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12801446
United States
03/20/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

________ ________ often hits the nail on the head but then says 'i believe in the Lord'.... come on!!!

You're a hopeless idiot. The NWO already HAS you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19848929
United States
08/27/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol with all due respect that was probably the dumbest ideas I've ever heard... The word illuminati comes from the word lucifer which means holders of the light. satanists run the illuminati And they stride off of luciferian doctrine... if this is wat u truly believe then u don't really know anything at all smh if any of u reaaally wanna find out it digs deeper than them look up a a video called age of deceit and do your research on something called the rule of 999 an the SOMAT circle those are probably some of the illuminates most sacred information that they want no one to find out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15740069
United States
08/27/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP you need to have a Spiritual Experience to understand.

Try to get some Spirit Molecule.

Its an Entheogen.
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 995731
United States
08/27/2012 07:40 PM

Report Abusive Post

If King James revised the Bible in 1611 from the Hebrew or Jewish prophets & the Illuminati was created in 1776,how then can the Illuminati create God & Jesus?

If scientist have always been into scientology & have denied Jesus & God,how then have scientist prove that the Shroud of Turin is real & has been authenticated & the existence of Jesus?

Sorry my friend but God,Jesus & the history of them has been passed down just like any other person in history!

Would you say that Adolph Hitler didn't exist?
Were you born then?

Would you say that the Civil War didn't happen?
Were you born then?

Would you say that the 4 fathers didn't write & sign the Declaration,the Constitution, or the Bill of Rights?
Were you born then?

Do you believe that Christopher Columbus discovered America before the Native American Indians?
Were you born then?

Do you believe that the Vikings were real people?
Were you born then?

Do you believe that Muhammed wrote the Qaran in 587?
Were you born then?

If you believe all of these questions that I posed to you that have been handed & passed down through historical documents.
Well then all you got to do is go back 557 years before the last question & know that Jesus was a real human being & that He was the Son of God!
If then,He was the Son of God,then God is real & does exist!

Did not God give man the Breath of Life,which is AIR?

You can't SEE it!
You can't HEAR it!
You can't FEEL it!
You can't TOUCH it but you know AIR is there & without it,you wouldn't be alive or breathing!
Same as with God!
 Quoting: WarriorFromAbove

clappaDescribed in nature...

(Illum. were actually established ealier...but point taken non the less)

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 08/27/2012 07:42 PM
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35892484
United Kingdom
03/10/2013 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
dont you know the illuminati created god and the whole concept of an invisible god;

The concept of an invisible god was first put forth by Ankhenaton sometime during 1500-1400 bc.

The Illuminati was an actual organization of scientists and free thinkers formed during medievil times with DaVinci and all that, Vatican rebels.

Science is no longer outlaw and church no longer rules the day. Illuminati does not exist as it once was, if at all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 288500

This is my thoughts, ankhenaton was the first to belive in a singular god, this is proved by sarah parcaks work.
dont be fooled by historic timelines as these have all been corrupted also
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34785504
United States
03/11/2013 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you elaborate more on this? I am suspending my disbelief. Maybe post a link to website that talks about that stuff
Anonymous
User ID: 22062906
United States
06/28/2013 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lmfaooo I agreee haha Illuminati are the ones that created the bible and Jesus "dique" the Savior yea okay he's nothing to the Illuminati because in the end he and his little disgusting children/worshipers will fall for treating good hardworking kind honest people like shit and Satan and Illuminati will destroy Jesus lol :D soo little Christian pussies do research and keep your asses in line because Illuminati and Satan is who I serve and Praise ! ;) P.S why would Jesus want US to forgive our enemies when they will continue to bash us and he will never do karma on them and keep hurting and torturing us ? stupid Jesus/God lovers need to lean lol. ILLUMINAT ALL DAYYY ;) <3 HAIL SATAN ! <3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47576766
South Africa
10/25/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
When people speak about God, they already have their own ideas about what God is. Most christians assume that the God of the Bible is The God. Thinking relative to the Jews, their imagined enemies etc. To some religions God is not some angry dude in the sky, whose sole purpose is to destroy Satan on some planet in the middle of nowhere. God is truth, and omnipresent consciousness in every living being on every planet in the universe. People spend lifetimes distracted by everything put up around them, not even waking up to their own truth that we all carry, which we all can access. Maybe the illuminati created the divisive god that many people cling to. Maybe the real truth created the illuminati, and the other god/s cos thats what we wanted from God. Who knows. Maybe we should just stick to living a truthful principled life, knocking on truths door, until it reveals itself to us. Narrow is the way? Many are the distractions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47576766
South Africa
10/25/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
When people speak about God, they already have their own ideas about what God is. Most christians assume that the God of the Bible is The God. Thinking relative to the Jews, their imagined enemies etc. To some religions God is not some angry dude in the sky, whose sole purpose is to destroy Satan on some planet in the middle of nowhere. God is truth, and omnipresent consciousness in every living being on every planet in the universe. People spend lifetimes distracted by everything put up around them, not even waking up to their own truth that we all carry, which we all can access. Maybe the illuminati created the divisive god that many people cling to. Maybe the real truth created the illuminati, and the other god/s cos thats what we wanted from God. Who knows. Maybe we should just stick to living a truthful principled life, knocking on truths door, until it reveals itself to us. Narrow is the way? Many are the distractions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50794664
United States
11/30/2013 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
illuminati is not from god nor did they make him. god says all your secrets will be shouted from the rooftops. can you imagine the illuminati doing that lol.yes there is a god yes he is real do u realy think the seas the land the trees grass the animals the birds even us just appered from nowere? we was created by god we dont come from fish or monkeys? well where are the fish or monkeys that are evolving now? the devil is here to take our souls rhianna jayz the music film industry everywere theres money. yes there from the devil they are put in front of us so we will worship them as idols. the catholic church full of pedofiles gangsters even prostitutes but its covered up because the illuminati masons were and are buisness men craft buisness men and they come in to something that jesus said my house shal be a place of worship they made it a den of thieves. when i read about the church in the new testament they didnt have stateley buildings they didnt have paid evangelists they couldnt get on tv and beg but il tell you what they did do they turned the world upside down! and yes jesus is the only 0ne who can save us because man will always fall to the greed the lust the want that the devil can & will give us for our souls.
 Quoting: evorvictay
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18883807
United States
11/30/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
The powers that control the planet are well beyond our understanding, for they are not of this planet. There are forces at work which spin this thread we call "life" for their own sick reasons. They are soul and energy vampires. They are higher dimensional evil. They are power that can only be thwarted with deep deep love and compassion, to all things and every, for the man that cannot be physically, mentally, or spiritually destroyed is the one whose power is above these negative forces. Live in love, all ways, and no harm or negativity can ever befall you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37842596
United States
02/13/2014 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lmfaooo I agreee haha Illuminati are the ones that created the bible and Jesus "dique" the Savior yea okay he's nothing to the Illuminati because in the end he and his little disgusting children/worshipers will fall for treating good hardworking kind honest people like shit and Satan and Illuminati will destroy Jesus lol :D soo little Christian pussies do research and keep your asses in line because Illuminati and Satan is who I serve and Praise ! ;) P.S why would Jesus want US to forgive our enemies when they will continue to bash us and he will never do karma on them and keep hurting and torturing us ? stupid Jesus/God lovers need to lean lol. ILLUMINAT ALL DAYYY ;) <3 HAIL SATAN ! <3
 Quoting: Anonymous 22062906

Exactly!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48651912
United States
02/13/2014 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Soon it will be clear that your view is wrong and unsubstantiated...

angel3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48651912
United States
02/13/2014 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37842596

Exactly!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37842596

So you are hoping for a seat in hell with the nwo and all the glory of choosing the wrong team.

GLP