Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,423 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 266,168
Pageviews Today: 434,734Threads Today: 140Posts Today: 2,502
06:17 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Missing Hikers..Attacked by Alien..Real case......

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 276554
United States
09/28/2007 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Missing Hikers..Attacked by Alien..Real case......
No such thing as Tacoma County Sheriff's Office. Tacoma is in Pierce County.

Red Rock State Park is near Vegas.

The 323 "Sheriff's Office" prefix number is Southern California -- undoubtedly where it was made.

I smelled 'Blair Witch Project' from the very beginning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 209086
United States
09/28/2007 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.newbornpix.com]
this is the proof its a fake
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 209086
United States
09/28/2007 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
its the link to "Case Tape 347"

from this short film media blitz outlet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 276554
United States
09/28/2007 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like I said:

"Newborn Pictures is an award-winning independent film production company... now based in Los Angeles, California."

Is the OP Kyle or Efram?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 298323
United States
09/28/2007 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now that we know that this video is nothing more than a student film, the OP must feel like a real idiot, for being so gullible. LOL
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 303117
Australia
09/28/2007 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well.......It looks real.. tomato
re
User ID: 233695
United Kingdom
09/28/2007 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thats worse acting than the average badly acted village pantomine...!

RUBBISH

regards
JF
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 302527
Canada
09/28/2007 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
RELAX - there are NO missing Hitlers.
TX.Patriot
User ID: 288913
United States
09/28/2007 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry your evidance does not hold up. Firstly in your phone listing CA IS 313.

Secondly Check out red rock State PArk google it and theres heaps on it, its in Sedona.

As for the sit its quite legitimate, theres nothing to suggest its not,,So your debunking is a failure...sorry for the typos.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 303117

Brush up on your investigative and research skills, dear:

The claimed incident occurred in "Red Rock State Park" in "Tacoma County". Watch the vid again.

FACT: Tacoma County is in WASHINGTON STATE not CA.

--------------

The phone number on the Tacoma County, WA website is 323.906.2753

FACT: Area code 323 is CA not Washington

--------------

Sedona, from your Google search, is in Arizona NOT Washington. (Maybe your aren't from the US??!!)

FACT: There is not a Red Rock anything listed in the Washington state park list.

No, your rebuttal is a failure.

TXP

TX.Patriot
User ID: 288913
United States
09/28/2007 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry your evidance does not hold up. Firstly in your phone listing CA IS 313.

Secondly Check out red rock State PArk google it and theres heaps on it, its in Sedona.

As for the sit its quite legitimate, theres nothing to suggest its not,,So your debunking is a failure...sorry for the typos.

Brush up on your investigative and research skills, dear:

The claimed incident occurred in "Red Rock State Park" in "Tacoma County". Watch the vid again.

FACT: Tacoma County is in WASHINGTON STATE not CA.

--------------

The phone number on the Tacoma County, WA website is 323.906.2753

FACT: Area code 323 is CA not Washington

--------------

Sedona, from your Google search, is in Arizona NOT Washington. (Maybe your aren't from the US??!!)

FACT: There is not a Red Rock anything listed in the Washington state park list.

No, your rebuttal is a failure.

TXP

Quoting: TX.Patriot 288913

Correction: In agreement with a previous poster and upon closer investigation, although people in Tacoma sometime refer to a "Tacoma County" (conduct a Google search for results), officially the WA map only indicates Pierce County, which is where the city of Tacoma is located.

FAKE-ASM
User ID: 323095
United States
11/07/2007 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dudes- if you really think this is F'REAL. go to newbornpix.com
and take a look at the contact page. does the dude Kyle look familiar.
Maybe he's Scotts Alien Doppleganger.
Then again, maybe he's not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 310964
United States
11/07/2007 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
that meteor would have been super hot after entering the atmosphere. Would have left a nice burn on the guy.
boy
User ID: 322514
United States
11/07/2007 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
i dunno if its real or not, looks real, be some damn good acting and props if not. if its real, it was horrific. if not real, deceit for deceits sake is really lowlife.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 294099
United States
11/07/2007 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
tHIS IS FAKE.. hERE Is the reason Y.. When the thing impacts the ground, it doesnt even knock them off there feet. They are standing maybe 30 feet away from where it impacted. The sound waves would of put them on there asses if it was a real impact. And also the sound of the impact is weak
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3446
United States
11/07/2007 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank GOD rational people exist here on GLP! Tacoma County!!!! HAHAHAHA...fucking numbnuts. There's KING and PIERCE county. When you look at the vegetation in the video, it's OBVIOUSLY not in Washington. It's OBVIOUSLY filmed in southern California.

And people flame out when the OBVIOUS is pointed out to them. They SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want to believe that aliens exist that they'll put their eggs all into the proverbial "internet basket". So stupid.

Thanks to everyone for standing strong against the few poor disillusioned people that are probably still explaining away the fake trees in the Haiti movie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 323085
United Kingdom
11/07/2007 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is like a bunch of bored people watched blair witch and then got the idea it would be good to try and fake an alien encounter whilst hiking with the same style.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 299632
United States
11/07/2007 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most would say this is a fake
 Quoting: This is not Fake 303117

AND they would be completely, totally correct.

dumbass

Dan
User ID: 326176
Canada
11/14/2007 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
This video is fake. And not even a really good fake. I edit video professionally and there were a few things that gave it away immediately. I will mention everything I can remember....
First thing I noticed is that the "meteor" was traveing way to slow just beore hitting the ground.
The meteor that caused a 1.2km wide (and 500 feet deep)crater in Arizona is estimated by Scientists to have been no more than 80 feet across. The 'object' in this video was around 5 feet accross and should have left a crater the size of Manhatten. There wasn't any at all.
The 'debris sweetener' audio used in the video made the video sound as though, immediately upon impact debris was hitting bushes etc right beside the camera. This poses two problems, if in fact debris was instantaneous, it would have certainly hit both of the people in the video. HOWEVER, given the direction of impact, all of the intial blast debris would have been sent in the direction the object was traveling. The 'debris sweetener' audio falling near the camera wouldn't have happened until approximately 3-5 seconds after the impact as the debris begins to fall back down...shall I continue...hell why not...
I'll agree the alien looked pretty cool for amatuer video effects, the tweening in the motion was poor and too constant in speed from leaving the 'craft' to hitting the dude. However for the 2 or 3 frames it lasted (I only watched the video twice and not is slo-mo) it didn't look too bad.
Lastly, if none of these things gave it away, the way the video ended was just poor direction altogether. Did the little 4 foot beast hit the camera on the ground and the girl at exactly the same time? Or why when it hit the girl does the camera suddenly point at the sky and lift off the ground in exactly the same frame?
As mentioned before it takes about 3 minutes of net research to figure out the obvious problems of geography 'Red Rock State Park' and Jackson County crap.
I actually can't believe that some of you out there would believe this. My wife brought it to me this evening to have a look at. I thought it was pretty funny and damn good amateur editing. I couldn't beleive that it was getting this kind of fanfare...
hmoyers
User ID: 349220
United States
01/02/2008 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is another "Tacoma" meteor (see video.) This one knocks the observers down. Still looks pretty cool!

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 364862
Canada
01/30/2008 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow u guys are gullible.....this is fake and these so called missing hikers are actors.....check it out....
River Girl

User ID: 364799
Japan
01/30/2008 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fun stuff, "Feeding Time", what's for lunch?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 349426
United States
01/30/2008 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This video is fake. And not even a really good fake. I edit video professionally and there were a few things that gave it away immediately. I will mention everything I can remember....
First thing I noticed is that the "meteor" was traveing way to slow just beore hitting the ground.
The meteor that caused a 1.2km wide (and 500 feet deep)crater in Arizona is estimated by Scientists to have been no more than 80 feet across. The 'object' in this video was around 5 feet accross and should have left a crater the size of Manhatten. There wasn't any at all.
The 'debris sweetener' audio used in the video made the video sound as though, immediately upon impact debris was hitting bushes etc right beside the camera. This poses two problems, if in fact debris was instantaneous, it would have certainly hit both of the people in the video. HOWEVER, given the direction of impact, all of the intial blast debris would have been sent in the direction the object was traveling. The 'debris sweetener' audio falling near the camera wouldn't have happened until approximately 3-5 seconds after the impact as the debris begins to fall back down...shall I continue...hell why not...
I'll agree the alien looked pretty cool for amatuer video effects, the tweening in the motion was poor and too constant in speed from leaving the 'craft' to hitting the dude. However for the 2 or 3 frames it lasted (I only watched the video twice and not is slo-mo) it didn't look too bad.
Lastly, if none of these things gave it away, the way the video ended was just poor direction altogether. Did the little 4 foot beast hit the camera on the ground and the girl at exactly the same time? Or why when it hit the girl does the camera suddenly point at the sky and lift off the ground in exactly the same frame?
As mentioned before it takes about 3 minutes of net research to figure out the obvious problems of geography 'Red Rock State Park' and Jackson County crap.
I actually can't believe that some of you out there would believe this. My wife brought it to me this evening to have a look at. I thought it was pretty funny and damn good amateur editing. I couldn't beleive that it was getting this kind of fanfare...
 Quoting: Dan 326176

As if you needed any of this to see it was a fake. The acting was the only evidence I needed.
badmar22
User ID: 420998
United States
04/22/2008 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was doing a little searching and I found that Tacoma County where this was supposed to take place is in Washington State. It was supposed to be in Red Rock National Park, and when I looked it up that is in Arizona. There is no Red Rock National Park in Tecoma County! also if you go to the "police website" (follow the link) [link to www.newbornpix.com]
you'll find on the page that "Lowell Scientists confirm the "meteorite" poses no public heath threat." I found that Lowell Observatory is in Arizona not Tacoma County Washington. This seems a little strange to me.
starbattle
User ID: 420937
China
04/22/2008 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please, stop posting fake cases as 'real' cases. It is very
misleading and dishonest. Thank you.
debris765nju
User ID: 421467
United States
04/23/2008 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nobody mentioned the three UFO's nor that it was not a meteor that impacted, it was ejected from the cloudlike craft. Scott and Jen were at least 200 feet from impact and that the impactor only traveled a maximum of half a mile. You might also want to note that they were not attacked by creatures from the escape pod, but by creatures that were already on the ground. Kind of like E.T. school kids getting off the bus, they were expected to be at that place at that time.
Angel_Eyes

User ID: 340940
United States
04/23/2008 06:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
Appears to be real -- check this out.

Still researching.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 304593

Sorry to say but it's all fake and this web page is too... Look at its address. Its just part of the spoof.
Angel_Eyes

User ID: 340940
United States
04/23/2008 06:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
No such thing as Tacoma County Sheriff's Office. Tacoma is in Pierce County.

Red Rock State Park is near Vegas.

The 323 "Sheriff's Office" prefix number is Southern California -- undoubtedly where it was made.

I smelled 'Blair Witch Project' from the very beginning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 276554

yep....
tiger
User ID: 489533
United States
08/22/2008 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Appears to be real -- check this out.

Still researching.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 304593

Well after checking that alleged tacoma county website can you find any information has to what state their in...no there is nothing. And why can't you find this website on a state goverment or local goverment site because it's all faked. I don't know of any sheriffs website that isn't attached to a goverment website. Also google tacoma county there is no tacoma county.
Foot Mouth Hair
User ID: 473627
United States
08/22/2008 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blare witch?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 487289
Australia
08/23/2008 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
If it's fake, you'd have to agree that "Jen" is a very good actress.

GLP