02/18/2009 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 17P/Holmes - Enigma 'Comet'
Where's the comma supposed to be?

You can check the current position here, also see how it will move:
[link to ssd.jpl.nasa.gov]
 Quoting: FreeFlow

I am not a mathmatician,the orbital diagrams don't work.
FF
User ID: 456207
Austria
02/18/2009 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am not a mathematician,the orbital diagrams don't work.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 617183

You need Java-Script enabled to make it functioning ...
Takes minutes to load, I am wondering why that Java thing still takes ages to start despite of all the high speed circuitry in modern PCs ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 617419
Canada
02/18/2009 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am not a mathematician,the orbital diagrams don't work.

You need Java-Script enabled to make it functioning ...
Takes minutes to load, I am wondering why that Java thing still takes ages to start despite of all the high speed circuitry in modern PCs ...
 Quoting: FF 456207

About a month ago I captured some screen shots from that site. Then about 2 weeks ago the site went down for a few days, and now I can no longer forward to the same date and get the same capture. The data has been modified...surprise surprise.
What don't they want people to see?
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
02/23/2009 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.spaceweather.com]

"Lulin seems to be losing part of its ion tail," notes Candy. "It looks like a puff of smoke!"
I am here to challenge your indoctrinated false belief that flaming queens don't use shovels ...
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
02/23/2009 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another pic on the losing tail, it is very spectacular:
I am here to challenge your indoctrinated false belief that flaming queens don't use shovels ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 391254
United States
03/04/2009 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's next? After DD45?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/09/2009 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's next? After DD45?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 391254

No ideas?
FF
Austria
03/09/2009 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's next? After DD45?

No ideas?

We ain't anything near the dust cloud of Holmes yet, there were some raw estimations on this thread and as far I recall end of 2011 was the first possible contact with the debris field ...
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/10/2009 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Twinkle,twinkle...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 590586

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/15/2009 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Could that be like the sign in the sky mentioned in the prophecies?

Like THE sign in the sky?

This thing is freaking me out!!!

What if it explodes and how near does it come to earth anyway?

The rain of fire if it explodes?

It looks as if it's getting closer and closer!!!

Kinda like scaring the living shit outta me!

We're fucked!!!

What the fuck is this thing??

EVERYONE LOOK AT THE SKY!!!

THIS IS NOT A COMET!!

IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP THE NEIGHBOURS!!!

THIS IS A SIGN!!!

hey, man
raining fire...
that shit already went down in san diego just days ago...

personally, i've been really nervous about something lately and i don't understand what it is. then all these strange things begin happening.
strange...

i wonder if this forum will be found one day thousands of years from now and people will try to imagine just what we felt like during our last ____ on earth, knowing that it's our last.

well. don't go quitting your job i guess. (this is advice to myself) every day we live is the last of that day. like, october 29 2007 will never happen again (under normal circumstances anyway). so live it like its your last. appreciate it. maybe this is just a wake up call...
 Quoting: subplasma 319178

bump
Phasesphere

User ID: 623994
United States
03/15/2009 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
:Holmes 3: :Holmes 9: Holmes
Spirit * Man !
User ID: 635274
United States
03/15/2009 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Never stop watching the skies. Watch them with an understanding on what you are feeling. Watch and see.

---V---
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/17/2009 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Never stop watching the skies. Watch them with an understanding on what you are feeling. Watch and see.

---V---
 Quoting: Spirit * Man ! 635274

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 637489
United Kingdom
03/18/2009 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
DISCONNECTED TAIL: On Feb. 4th, a team of Italian astronomers witnessed "an intriguing phenomenon in Comet Lulin's tail." Team leader Ernesto Guido explains: "We photographed the comet using a remotely-controlled telescope in New Mexico, and our images clearly showed a disconnection event. While we were looking, part of the comet's plasma tail was torn away."
Guido and colleagues believe the event was caused by a magnetic disturbance in the solar wind hitting the comet. It's a plausible hypothesis. Magnetic mini-storms in comet tails have been observed before--most famously in 2007 when NASA's STEREO spacecraft watched a CME crash into Comet Encke. Encke lost its tail in dramatic fashion, much as Comet Lulin did yesterday.

"While we were looking, part of the comet's plasma tail was torn away."

What is an anti-tail: [link to spaceweather.com]

If the disturbance was big enough to "disconnect" the tail, why is the anti-tail (and seemingly, the comet as a whole) untouched? Could whatever is whacking the magnetosphere be part of this?
 Quoting: Normal Is Subjective

omg! it wasnt long ago that nasa insisted that comets were merely dirty snowballs with tails of dust and ice only. Now they are spewing out plasma cosmology and electric universe ideas as if they have known it all along. And i used to think James Mccanney was a bit nuts years back. Now they are openly speaking about such theories. I wish they would just admit they were wrong/
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2009 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Never Again! 10/31/07.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/04/2009 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
If we don't learn from the patterns and mistakes of the past,we are condemned to repeat them!All the warnings and shots across the bow,ignored.Good luck for us all.
Montgomery
User ID: 650395
Lebanon
04/05/2009 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi everyone. Do not envy a sinner; you don't know what disaster awaits him.
I am from Islands and learning to write in English, please tell me right I wrote the following sentence: "Linkedin is the world largest business network."

With best wishes ;-), Montgomery.
Sharon
User ID: 650395
Lebanon
04/05/2009 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys. We can be sure that the greatest hope for maintaining equilibrium in the face of any situation rests within ourselves.
I am from East and now teach English, tell me right I wrote the following sentence: "Cheap airline tickets - find low to lowest airfares for air travel worldwide, search and compare for discount ticket prices plus hotel reservations and car rentals."

Thank you so much for your future answers :-). Sharon.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/07/2009 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
What are these replies? Is Holmes takeing reservations?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2009 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Never Again! 10/31/07.

No,I was wrong,just like before but with end-all results!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 441472
Netherlands
04/14/2009 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
What are these replies? Is Holmes takeing reservations?
i think now its just for a time making
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
04/27/2009 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are even newer pics of Holmes on the net tho it's hard to recognize:
[link to www.aerith.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 509724
United States
05/18/2009 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump !

for those with ???
th€bbo

User ID: 642983
Finland
05/23/2009 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
MAY 23rd LIGHT BEING CONTACT DAY, FROM THE BLUE STAR - SOLUTRA KING

Your dimensional higher aspects are wishing to make clearer contact with you, and for you to start remembering your soul journey and star lineages. Tonight or today and for the next ten days or nights until June 1st each night connect to Source in Divine Will, divine love and oneness and be open to receiving the light codes of you divinity and higher vibrational aspects, as you go each night or day on a Soul

Travel to the Blue Star and then write down what has occurred when you get a chance. State your alignment to Source and openness to receive the light codes so you can fully heal on all levels of your being, and remember your gifts now to be used with wisdom in divine will for the upliftment of yourself and in loving service there by to all creation and the world you inhabit.

In February 1997 as Hale-Bopp Comet came shooting past us with an unidentified object hidden on its other side not visible to us on Earth. It was called the Blue Star and I travelled on the inner planes to it and connected with Beings from my Home Star, and all Beings from all Home Stars to do with Earth. They were and still are in direct contact and may appear materially at times also for transmissions.

I had been working with DNA activations since about 1994 and was given the colour codes of DNA and RNA activating into our Christ Light Body and was told I would be given new teachings from the Blue Star. Even travelling to the Blue Star was in a different frequency, before that time I had travelled with astral travel now it was in a Plasma Beam.

I was told we will be able to teleport faster than we think. Light probes illuminated my body, reconstructing my DNA and RNA, plasmic codings, and the ability to use plasma as I was given symbols of codings. The next day travelling to the Blue Star again like a drop of plasma, I went into the Light plasma of the Blue Star, with walls of Gold with codings that were absorbed. Like the ones at the temple of Light at Ollantaytambo, sacred valley of the Incas, working with and preparing for the time we are there physically as well, multi-dimensional.

In February 2008 contact came in again clearly as the energies of the Blue Star were to be anchored on Earth. I was told: “We speak to you again from the Blue Star your home in the stars as the collective unified essence of your dimensional selves on Earth. We have returned now at this time to ground and anchor the light codes for full light body awakening and integration. This is happening now as the 11th Gate opened on the 9th of February as it did just after the solar eclipse, rather sooner than many may have thought it would.

But this is so the heightened energies can be assimilated by humanity and utilized in time for the final point of no return, when your Galaxy folds in on itself. Just like the in and out breath, as they become one in a moment and all merges and simply is….in the stillness. In that moment of no breath all is created and the New Earth is formed from the higher dimensional worlds where it has been holding until the right alignment of energies in your time space understanding were in harmony for this to happen at the Equinox and Easter Full Moon and solar wave (20/21st March 2008) the energies will be dispersed to the fourwinds and the holders of the beam who are sacred guardians of the New Earth will be in place for this to happen.

Where ever you and others are on the Earth is the perfect place for this to take part and for the alignment to be. The Eleventh Gate opening was way before those who think they are running the show had even a chance to stop it from happening. The Blue Star has returned now at this time for all who have been here on Earth and been assisting with the shifts in cycle and are here to complete”. The Blue Star has returned now at this time to ground and anchor the light codes for full light body awakening and integration, On 14th April 2008 the Blue Star anchored energies that activate a huge wake up, and this Light, once the codes have been activated within us will reach out through the grid point here and around and through the Earth and the new Matrix of Light and through to the Inner Earth Sun. That requires this Light and warmth to illuminate more fully, and continue to hold the balance through the grids and tectonic plates, and volcano valve outlets on Earth while the shift occurs.

The energies of the Blue Star have been awaiting this time, as the beings who inhabit the Blue Star are from our future, and are ourselves in higher dimensional aspects. Returned to our past to bring in harmony balance and most importantly the codes and Light required to repair the imbalances that were created in the last cycle. This mission is of vital importance to Earth and her ascension and all on her. The Blue Star returning hearalds the time when we become the Light Beings we are and children now come in already of the new root race, holding the codings of Light that create the higher dimensional Earth.

The Blue Star shows us our home in our hearts and the stars, one with the Sun, Second Sun, Greater Central Sun, Inner Earth Sun. MAYAN CALENDAR DAY 23rd MAY; 9 (completion, fulfillment, expansion) YELLOW (South - ripens, allows) THE ROAD - EB ( quickening, open vessel, abundance, harvest) in the 8 (harmonize, empowerment, integrity, of the one heart) UINAL (20 days) of Harmonizing ruled by the God of Rain.

TLALOC MAYAN CALENDAR DAY JUNE 1st; 5 (centre, core purpose, acceptance) RED (East - electrifies, initiates) ALLIGATOR- IMIX ( source of life, birth, nurturing, nourishment, trust) in the 9 (completion, fulfillment, expansion) UINAL (20 days) of Forward Movement ruled by the God of Light. quetzalcoatl

[link to www.evenstarcreations.com]
We the people of the Planet Earth, in order to form a more perfect union,
establish love, insure global harmony, provide for the divine knowledge,
promote the I AM connectivity, and secure the blessings of manifestations
to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish
this Constitution for the Planet Earth.

-

The Definition of Our Future:

Responsible freedom of self determination, becoming truly self-confident and free, to
unconditionally be responsible for oneself, without being coerced to accept some higher
authority.

--

Denn der Mensch ist der Acker und sein Herz sein Baum, sein Werk seine Frucht. -- Paracelsus
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/25/2009 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do be sure, Sherlock.
S. * M.
User ID: 661889
United States
05/25/2009 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope something a million times more radiant than Holmes appears in the sky. Holmes was a nice start but we need more miracles like that. But much bigger.

---V---
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
05/26/2009 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope something a million times more radiant than Holmes appears in the sky. Holmes was a nice start but we need more miracles like that. But much bigger.

---V---
 Quoting: S. * M. 661889

Could be sooner than you think, as it appears the astral cleanup of earth is almost through, next comes the arrival of the true good guys of the universe for all to see!!!
OneAngryMom

User ID: 506709
United States
05/26/2009 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
YEAAAAAAA I LOVED this thread

glad to see it again!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 552934
United States
05/26/2009 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
do scientist still insist that this comet was just regular dirty ice ball?

i bet.

btw. thx freeflow for this thread - it was the most complete source of information about this event.
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
05/26/2009 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
YEAAAAAAA I LOVED this thread

glad to see it again!!
 Quoting: OneAngryMom

Didn't know this thread has still so many fans ...

Here's a flower for you OAM!!!

do scientist still insist that this comet was just regular dirty ice ball?

i bet.

btw. thx freeflow for this thread - it was the most complete source of information about this event.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 552934

Hey thanks!
Scientist don't talk about this since it's too far away now, I just see one remark on Yoshida's comet site that says it's still much brighter than before it's outburst ...
I don't think they have any new findings to offer anyway, they are rather glad it's far away ATM lol.

Last Edited by FreeFlow on 05/26/2009 04:25 PM

GLP