Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 861,604
Pageviews Today: 1,532,545Threads Today: 651Posts Today: 11,491
05:35 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am a Chemtrail Pilot....ask me a question!

Alucard
User ID: 329147
Canada
11/20/2007 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a Chemtrail Pilot....ask me a question!
I am just an ordinary person.

There are no chemtrails.

You are all the victims of the chemtrail conspiracy propaganda teams.
 Quoting: G. House

anyone else notice that G's pic looks alot like pic if the fibers found after chem-trail spraying or at the least some king of virus lol i think CW is right about you
G. House

User ID: 326095
United States
11/20/2007 07:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
Its ridiculous but here we are.
Sorry man it takes two, and you should have said nothing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 326702

laugh

Read page 7...

Pay attention to G...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72250

What he is refering to is the following:
Please be informed that I, G. House, aka Artist FKA HiRisque, aka HiRisque, am the author and creator of ALL posts by Col. Wolchonok. Please read your GLP disclaimer.

and:

No outrage that the entire thread is a fabrication?

Great care was taken posting as Col. Wolchonok. I used 4 different computers in 4 different locations just in case the mods were asked where the posts were coming from.

But then again I guess the more conspiracy minded of you could make the claim that I am indeed a highly placed spook that not only captured Col Wolchonok but silenced him as well. Also that I am a paid debunker (which I have claimed countless times here in this forum and even named the price; but which is really just sarcasm on my part) and possibly even an operational chemtrail pilot.
"Everybody lies."
G. House

United States
11/20/2007 07:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
I was able to hack my nano built internal cell phone and can make calls now just by a series of sniffs. Having trouble with the ring...right now it just makes me sneeze when it rings.
 Quoting: SnotPhone 329117

This is by far the best reply to the OP.

This guy gets it.
"Everybody lies."
G. House

United States
11/20/2007 07:54 PM

Report Abusive Post

There are no chemtrails.

anyone else notice that G's pic looks alot like pic if the fibers found after chem-trail spraying or at the least some king of virus lol i think CW is right about you
 Quoting: Alucard 329147

Ever watch House on Fox?

G. House? He is constantly calling people morons or idiots.

Avatar was chosen as it had a biological microscopic look to it. Like the screens shown in the opening credits. It was the closest available to the theme I was going for. To go with G. House.

Some have commented that it looks like a Christmas bauble.

It was not chosen with chemtrails or Morgellans in mind.
"Everybody lies."
Razrin

User ID: 326347
Canada
11/21/2007 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great care was taken posting as Col. Wolchonok. I used 4 different computers in 4 different locations just in case the mods were asked where the posts were coming from.

If you put that much effort into a misinformation campaign, perhaps it is time to re think your own existence G-House?

Your antics are just a vacuum for your own sense of self, that is perpetuating your own ignorance, rather than the masses.

However, through your bizarre methods of your own self-realization, you are inadvertently helping everyone but oneself seek truth and justice. So, kudos to you, G-House, job well done, friend!

Your gallant efforts don't go unnoticed.

One hot summer's day a Fox was strolling through an orchard till he came to a bunch of Grapes just ripening on a vine which had been trained over a lofty branch. "Just the thing to quench my thirst," quoth he. Drawing back a few paces, he took a run and a jump, and just missed the bunch. Turning round again with a One, Two, Three, he jumped up, but with no greater success. Again and again he tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: "I am sure they are sour."

It is easy to despise what you cannot get.
 Quoting: Aesop's fable

Quoting: The key lesson

In your case, G-House, it's integrity and truth.

[and perhaps a greater purpose of existence]

In friendship,

Razrin
Reality is felt through the heart. Human and intellectual retardation rule & govern all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72250
United States
11/21/2007 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you put that much effort into a misinformation campaign, perhaps it is time to re think your own existence G-House?

Your antics are just a vacuum for your own sense of self, that is perpetuating your own ignorance, rather than the masses.

However, through your bizarre methods of your own self-realization, you are inadvertently helping everyone but oneself seek truth and justice. So, kudos to you, G-House, job well done, friend!

One hot summer's day a Fox was strolling through an orchard till he came to a bunch of Grapes just ripening on a vine which had been trained over a lofty branch. "Just the thing to quench my thirst," quoth he. Drawing back a few paces, he took a run and a jump, and just missed the bunch. Turning round again with a One, Two, Three, he jumped up, but with no greater success. Again and again he tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: "I am sure they are sour."

In friendship,

Razrin
 Quoting: Razrin

Here is one that doesn't get it House...

chuckle
Razrin

Canada
11/21/2007 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

In friendship,

Razrin

Here is one that doesn't get it House...

chuckle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72250

I might be the only one in the thread who does get it. And the others who provided the factual information, rather, than the misinformation.

Mechanism-design theory aims to give the invisible hand a helping hand, in
particular by focusing on how to minimise the economic cost of “asymmetric
information”—the problem of dealing with someone who knows more than you do.
Trading efficiently under asymmetric information is hard, for how do you decide
what price to offer someone for something—a product, say, or their labour—if
you do not know at what price they would sell it? On the one hand, you may not
offer enough to get them to deliver the product or work, or at least do so
adequately; on the other, you may overpay, wasting resources that might have
been better used elsewhere.
 Quoting: Nobel Prize Winning Theory in Economics

“asymmetric
information”—the problem of dealing with someone who knows more than you do.

Mechanism designers commonly try to achieve the following basic outcomes: truthfulness, individual rationality, budget balance, and social welfare. However, it is impossible to guarantee optimal results for all four outcomes simultaneously in many situations, particularly in markets where buyers can also be sellers
 Quoting: Truth fullness as an indirect outcome of the collaborating of information

Who knows more? The person spreading misinformation, or the people asking questions?

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

[link to www.economist.com]

:)

Understand the Mechanism Design theory, and you will understand who learns & understands the most.

So who gets the last laugh? The OP, naysayers, truth-seekers or everyone else?

It doesn't really matter, the outcome is still the same no matter what side you take in the argument. As long as what you're seeking is one of the basic outcomes: truthfulness, individual rationality.

chuckle

Peace, truth, justice, love and all of the above.

-Razrin
Reality is felt through the heart. Human and intellectual retardation rule & govern all.
G. House

United States
11/22/2007 08:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
The OP was a hoax.

The OP was sarcasm aimed at woo-woos and wackos.

There is no large scale chemtrail program in the US.

The technology described by the hoaxer does not exist.

The OP was only about humor. To allude that it was anything more than that is complete utter BS.

And Razrin or whatever you call yourself. You are a master of BS.
"Everybody lies."
Razrin

Canada
11/22/2007 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.freepatentsonline.com]

[link to www.micronova.fi]

[link to science.nasa.gov]

[link to encyclopedia.airliquide.com]

There is no large scale chemtrail program in the US.

Small scale.

Trimethylaluminum (TMAl) is used as a precursor for aluminum oxide deposition, a high-k dielectric film required for advanced memory and logic devices.

Main applications
Industries

Applications
Electronics

The nagual within the human mind of those who spread misinformation inadvertently works in unison with the ones who seek truth.

In friendship,

Razrin

laugh
G. House

United States
11/22/2007 11:44 AM

Report Abusive Post

I don't get it, you post a bunch of highly technical links which have nothing to do with the technology I described in the core story.

Aircraft with gear that can generate holographic effects to camoflage themselves.

Nanomachines that gather and collect themselves into larger complex computer sytems that communicate with controllers with the cell phone network and provide a thought driven interface to the host.

But obfustication is an underlining theme in all your postings. I wouldn't expect any less.

I also suspect your slightly touched if you actually believe all the crap you post as opposed to being just a sophisticated bull shitter.
"Everybody lies."
Razrin

Canada
11/22/2007 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.freepatentsonline.com]

[link to www.micronova.fi]

[link to science.nasa.gov]

[link to encyclopedia.airliquide.com]

I don't get it, you post a bunch of highly technical links which have nothing to do with the technology I described in the core story.

But obfustication is an underlining theme in all your postings. I wouldn't expect any less.

Thats great, but unfortunately the only thing bigger than your misunderstanding of the current situation is your ego.

re: obfustication

Clarification is the onus of the deciever. Not the collaborators.

The only reason I am participating in a response is because it is in my nature to guide the less endowed to wisdom.

I also suspect your slightly touched if you actually believe all the crap you post as opposed to being just a sophisticated bull shitter.
 Quoting: G-G-G-G House

Did you ever wonder why I asked you the question about the 26 members entering into the Skull and Bones?

lol

The whole... "know it all attitude" and "yer an idiot" gets old. We are all here to learn from each other. Whether directly or inadvertently.

The nagual within the human mind of those who spread misinformation inadvertently works in unison with the ones who seek truth.

The same faculty of the mind that deceives people invariably works in unison with the one seeking truth for others.

Yin Yan.

They are based on each other.

Your desire to dupe people HELPS others seek truth, but because your intention is to deceive people, you are not rewarded with the truth, only with the feeling of accomplishment of deceit.

The only pleasure one receives from deceiving others, is the understanding, that one has only deceived themselves.

If you live in complete integrity, your nagual will work the other field.

Re-read thread if you need further clarification.

Further study for someone with your current life situation:

Song: Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Song: Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai
Book: Joseph Murphy - Power of the subconscious mind

:)

In friendship,

-Razrin
G. House

User ID: 332750
United States
11/29/2007 05:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Razrin, I am not duping anybody. They did that to themselves a long time ago.

In the past I have tried to undupe them. It's too late, they are lost in their own madness.

Entertaining to watch though.
"Everybody lies."
G. House

User ID: 334093
United States
12/01/2007 08:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
Bump for the humor of it.
"Everybody lies."
u
User ID: 415435
Canada
04/14/2008 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
you guy are loney
Flaming Sword
User ID: 521398
Australia
11/08/2008 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh g house, I too was looking at your avatar, it shows the fibres, the baubles the whole lot...

you, Sir, Shall hang.

I have spoken
shaza
User ID: 622850
United Kingdom
06/17/2009 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh g house, I too was looking at your avatar, it shows the fibres, the baubles the whole lot...

you, Sir, Shall hang.

I have spoken
 Quoting: Flaming Sword 521398

Hi Flaming Sword dont take any notice of G House whether the pilot was a hoax maybe its him G house. That doesnt change the fact that chemtrails ARE REAL hes an idiot
Here is the proof Flaming Sword Hope this is of help G HOUSE now you cannot deny.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 704626
United States
06/17/2009 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
how many non-disclosure documents did you have to sign?
shaza
United Kingdom
06/17/2009 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Razrin, I am not duping anybody. They did that to themselves a long time ago.

In the past I have tried to undupe them. It's too late, they are lost in their own madness.

Entertaining to watch though.

Your display picture is very Interesting what is chem fungy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 704995
Canada
06/17/2009 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

There are no chemtrails.

Ever watch House on Fox?

Avatar was chosen as it had a biological microscopic look to it. Like the screens shown in the opening credits. It was the closest available to the theme I was going for. To go with G. House.

You may be an ordinary person, you probably are . I've never seen anything extraordinary in any of your posts.
Having said that, if you really believe there are no chemtrails, you are an ordinary self deluded person.
shaza
United Kingdom
06/24/2009 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

There are no chemtrails.

Ever watch House on Fox?

You may be an ordinary person, you probably are . I've never seen anything extraordinary in any of your posts.
Having said that, if you really believe there are no chemtrails, you are an ordinary self deluded person.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 704995

ANYONE DOUBTING CHEMTRAILS PLEASE WATCH
Interview with ~ A Former Government Employee who reveals details behind aerosol spraying program called Project 'Clover Leaf''.......
shaza
United Kingdom
06/24/2009 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
TO G HOUSE AND DUNKAN DONUTS GO TO FUCKIN HELL

YOU ARE SLIME PIECES OF SHIT-SHILLS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 261438

PLEASE WATCH
Interview with ~ A Former Government Employee who reveals details behind aerosol spraying program called Project 'Clover Leaf''.......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 607542
United States
06/24/2009 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is the U.S. creating cloud cover?
Believers contend feds behind 'global dimming'

Idaho State Journal | September 28, 2005

[link to www.infowars.com]

They call it Project Cloverleaf. At night, giant planes with no pilots roam the sky over the U.S. Instead of a mere vapor trail, they are filling the sky with
unknown chemicals designed to darken the earth.

To thousands of people around the U.S., this is not a sci-fi movie or even a conspiracy theory; it is real.
Scott Stevens is a believer.

Stevens, a meteorologist and weatherman with News Channel 6 in Pocatello, said the phenomenon known as "global dimming" could be a clandestine operation by the government to slow the effects of global warming.
While global dimming is a contentious scientific issue, some scientists think thicker cloud cover may be reducing the amount of sunlight reaching the earth.

Stevens, who also runs the Web site www.weatherwars.info, said he believes the cloud cover is generated by airplanes with chemical substances in their fuel to increase and extend the effects of vapor trails. Stevens has appeared on several national radio shows, including "Coast to Coast AM," in an effort to educate the public about chemtrails.

"It's called 'Project Cloverleaf' and it is the primary reason the U.S. has not signed the Kyoto accord, because we already launched a program to try to counteract the CO2 problem and the methane problem," Stevens said. "And that is through distribution of aerosol."

Science has established that vapor trails left by jets can form into clouds, actually growing and spreading. Some scientists think vapor trails might be part of a decrease in sunlight reaching the earth, but they do not believe Project Cloverleaf exists.

While scientists may be skeptical, people around the world have latched onto the unconventional idea. A Google search of "project cloverleaf" brings up about 50,000 hits, many of them conspiracy theory Web sites. A search of "chemtrail" gets about 280,000 hits.

Stevens said it is perfectly logical that jets would produce contrails and said it would be unusual if they did not.
"The question is persistence," he said. "What happens is eight days out of ten, conditions are favorable so that when a plane flies, the contrails persist. I would guess that normal is closer to 3.5 to five days. That means a rough guess is that there is a doubling in the number of days where these contrails can last."

Stevens said many different types of aircraft are spreading the aerosol as part of Project Cloverleaf.

"I think you have the whole range. I think you have some aircraft that have clean fuel. I think you have some aircraft that have some additive within the fuel to create additional cloud cover," Stevens said. "And then you have the black ops planes, and that is all they do. There is the regular condensation trail, and then everything else is for the delivery of aerosols."

Patrick Minnus, a senior research scientist at NASA's Langley Research Center, said that contrails currently account for roughly 3 percent of the cloud cover over the U.S.
Minnus said cloud cover generated by airplanes increased by about 3 percent between 1971 and 1995, but he attributed the increase to additional air traffic, not to a clandestine operation by the government.

"I don't understand it," Minnus said. "Its just one of those conspiracy theories. No amount of logic can debunk it."

The theory may have been hatched after Minnus, David Young and Donald Garber, all researchers and NASA's Langley research center, presented a paper called "Transformation of Contrails into Cirrus during Subsonic Clouds and Contrails Effects Special Study," Minnus said.

In the study, the researchers used a DC-8 airplane to fly an oval pattern off the coast of Texas.

"We just watched the contrail blossom and turn into a huge cirrus cloud," Minnus said.

When they presented the paper in 1998, the Project Cloverleaf theory began to spring up, he said, adding that he did not know if it was coincidence or not.

Minnus said that contrails are formed in air below -39 Celsius when the air is supersaturated with ice.

Due to the physical structure of ice, the humidity level actually has to be higher, about 150 percent humidity level, than it would be for the air to be supersaturated with water.

"The exhaust (jet engine) injects a lot of water into the air," Minnus said.

"The water droplets immediately freeze and you wind up with a contrail."

Minnus said once the contrail is formed in supersaturated air, larger ice particles become nuclei and begin to grow, collecting other ice particles from the surrounding air.

As the particles get heavier, they begin to fall out of the contrail, spreading it vertically, wind shear spreads the contrail horizontally as it continues to collect ice from the atmosphere.

Minnus said in a 1998 paper called "Spreading and Growth of Contrails in a Sheared Environment," that aged contrails can form into clouds almost unidentifiable from natural cirrus clouds.

"Since these persistent contrails have long lifetimes and grow to cover large areas, they have the greatest potential for affecting regional or global climate," Minnus said in the paper.

Stevens' idea of weather modification by the government may seem far-fetched to climate scientists.

But other scientists have considered airplane contrails as a means of counteracting global warming.

A paper published by the National Academy of Sciences in 1992, "Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming: Mitigation, Adaptation, and the Science Base," speculates that commercial airliners could use contrails or spread dust to combat global warming.

In the geoengineering section of the study (p.459), the paper states, "Cloud stimulation by provision of cloud condensation nuclei appears to be a feasible and low-cost option capable of being used to mitigate any quantity of CO2 equivalent per year."

The paper also says, "These possibilities appear feasible, economical and capable of mitigating the effect of as much CO2 equivalent per year as we care to pay for ... Such systems could probably be put into full effect within a year or two of a decision to do so, and mitigation effects would begin immediately."

Ellsworth Dutton, an NOAA research meteorologist based in Boulder, Colorado, said there is not only no Project Cloverleaf, there is no global dimming.

"The last published data set that showed a downward trend (in solar radiation reaching the earth's surface) was published in 1990," he said.

Dutton said there was a curious decrease in service radiation during the 1970s and 1980s but that trend appeared to have ended.

Stevens says global dimming is not only occurring, but is having an effect.

"We have seen a real result because we have not seen the warming that should have accompanied the increased output from the sun, carbon dioxide, the methane. We have not seen the evaporation off the oceans that should have accompanied the warmth."

Stevens has no doubt about the feasibility of keeping the general population in the dark while operation a huge weather manipulation project.

"There is nothing that isn't possible. The only thing that gets in your way is your will. If you have thousands of scientists, an unlimited budget and political powers telling you to do something, it gets done," Stevens said, adding that people need to be alert to changes.

"There have been some manipulations of the environment for a rather lengthy period of time. We are coming up on thirty years that weather engineering has been attempted, if not accomplished. It is indeed within forty years where we begin to see this slope of warming accelerating," Stevens said. "How much of that is mankind and how much is natural?"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 645607
United States
06/24/2009 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ask away.
 Quoting: Col. Wolchonok 325821

yer a para quat........;)
shaza
United Kingdom
07/20/2009 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ask away.

yer a para quat........;)
[/quote
What is being sprayed into the sky?and WHY PLEASE.
{ARCHER}

User ID: 599924
United States
07/20/2009 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK! How do you get enough chemicals in your plane to spray a white plume hundreds of miles long and for hours non stop and still manage to get off the fucking ground?
{ARCHER}

User ID: 599924
United States
07/20/2009 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh! And what sense does it make to spray at 40,000 feet?
anonymous
User ID: 749916
United States
08/16/2009 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you truly were a pilot starting before 1970, I seriously doubt that you would be playing both Half Life and Half Life 2! It would make you in your sixties! I smell bull excrement! If you want to tout your theories about chemtrails, fine, but don't try to fool us into thinking that you are an actual pilot. Your theory about nanoparticles being in the clouds would make the spraying much, much to expensive, even for the black ops anyway, so there are serious holes in your story. You actually doing more harm than good by debasing real researchers trying to open up the real story. The nano-machines combining in your brain to control people through cell phone frequencies makes a nice story, but you are full of baloney.

You suck, teasing everyone here. Report what you know to journalists who can do something. If the developers are monsters to you, why do you work for them? You have zero integrity. If you're a qualified pilot you could find work elsewhere. Go do something concrete against it. How can anyone here do anything? It's up to YOU, coward. At least quit your f-ing job.

Teasing? I'm not teasing. Due to the nature of this site if I had provided all information in one post it would have been seen by perhaps 5 people and would have quickly disappeared.

Frankly the whole story is just too fantastic. No journalist would take it seriously and for them to print in the MSM it need to be verifiable and they won't be able to get verification.

Did you read the entire thread? I am not currently licensed. I explained all that. I am now to old and sick to fly anyway.

I am still on the run, it was a very close call the last time I posted from that library. I could see the spooks swooping down on the place as I was leaving.

I would just like to add something about one of the posters here. The one that is named G. House. I really think that is one of the people that is after me. He sounds quite similar to the head of security at the facility I was based at. This is one of the most frightening individuals I have ever met in my life. A good analogy would be if you've ever played Half-Life, or Half-Life 2; you would be familiar with the G-Man. That is G. House.

Please don't be so hard on the chemtrail pilots. The majority don't know what they are carrying. They were sold a bill of goods that we are the last option against "Global Warming".

I've got to run!
 Quoting: Col. Wolchonok 124946
ShadowDancer

User ID: 287857
United States
08/28/2009 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nano particles are being used

Fiber optic light neural network being created

Singularity AI and Cern and chemtrails-terraforming and creating new lifeforms to house their AI and the FALLEN ones

RFID tattoos and chips with EMF from many sources will be used to control behavior and direct-in fact many will host foreign entities readily it would seem

EidolonAI is not the joke many hope it is-and for those thinking it is all good-while you still think it may seem that way

cyber man is a goal and they are achieving it

technology is 50-100 yrs out from what most 'know'-even those in programs are levered-they are only given a piece and that is why so many sell out so easily they do not understand the full scope of what they are doing...

I have known too many people who have ruined themselves because they COULD NOT DEAL WITH WHAT THEY FIGURE OUT-once they understand or are informed more clearly...they cannot LIVE with what they find out...ruined-not arrested, not poor or homeless but diminished greatly, and unable to leave this country-watching every step they take...take it or leave it-soon enough the truth will prove itself out

Faraday cages protect from EMF and EMP...PURE water is critical to keep immune system strong-eat BASIC and avoid GMO/GE/FRANKENFOODS-

I USED THE TERM LONG AGO AND NOW IT IS GOING MAINSTREAM-IT WILL CONTINUE AND THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS PESTILENCE created in the food and the Round Up in the plant DNA does affect your health regardless that they would deny it...

There is a war on for your mind, but greater than that is the battle for your very spirit-they want some bodies folks...

Cern will be very active soon-as though they have actually spent billions and have been sitting there twiddling their thumbs since last yr-THINK AGAIN-they just did not want so many eyes on them-

sheeplebah

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 08/28/2009 10:45 AM
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
ShadowDancer

United States
08/28/2009 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh and Skynet has been deployed since last year...and cyberdyne-a japanese company working on more lifelike skin...and AI like the "joke" EidolonAI

What a spass
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974

Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
ShadowDancer

United States
08/29/2009 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Indeed, such a sense of humor

hardy har har

hiding
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++