Last Edited by eScrew on 05/08/2009 07:19 AM
Thanatos

User ID: 324533
United States
11/30/2007 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: eScrew LOVES all of you!!!
I like thinking, and thank you but I have no trouble with self-control.
Rarrgh!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 229058
United States
11/30/2007 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
not true. Dis.mis info.
You can seperate it from you. Stilling the ego, and just being part of the one.
Dont tell lies, what between you and Fighting Spirit, we have dark messengers purpetrating very bad spiritual lies.
Shame on yous
Nimhalti

User ID: 293223
United States
11/30/2007 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lay off the acid OP
No Fear
eScrew  (OP)

User ID: 324351
Cyprus
11/30/2007 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
As I told you before, truth will not make you happy. Sleeping is so much better than being awake. I totally understand your reaction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 128289
United States
11/30/2007 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The only way to be free is to stop thinking at all. But if you do that you will lose all your memory.
 Quoting: eScrew

I think I may have done that once and wound up voting for George Bush...maybe that didn't really happen?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 333742
United States
11/30/2007 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
there's a fine line between too little control and too much. It's important to control your THOUGHTS, but to not resist the feelings that result of this.. resisting them only intensifies them and keeps them around. It takes practice to do it correctly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 319899
United States
11/30/2007 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think I better not think about this thought thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 269870
United States
11/30/2007 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're free when you die and you cease to exist.

In the meantime, enjoy your captivity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 235208
United Kingdom
11/30/2007 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quite right, the SEAT of consciousness is not in your brain, its everywhere and everything.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 333723
Portugal
11/30/2007 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with about Half of what you said OP
The other half, just sounds like a flag signaling the sadness and despair that you are experiencing and experienced in the past of your life.
Memories are not in the brain... well, Agreed
You'll lose memories... incomplete
To be free is to start thinking... disagree (your definition of thinking is too darkish and glooming in my opinion)

Still want to be free?
yes, Free to be free!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 169657
United States
11/30/2007 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
all my thoughts are in my head, but you're right, it's not the head with the brain in it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 333457
United Kingdom
11/30/2007 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our ability to conjure a thought indicates our mind is a tool and we try to bring it under our control, only a strong person can control ALL their thoughts, these are masters of manifestation! A thought used properly triggers an emotion. The details of the rest is up to you!

Something you realise when on magi mushys is that our thought processes are senssitive and at first easy to influence.
eScrew  (OP)

Cyprus
11/30/2007 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are all infected with an idea of domination and power. We enjoy dominating each other. We create children so that we can dominate them. We marry so that we can dominate. We are dominated by our governemnt and corporations. Why can't we be just brothers and sisters without any domination at all? That's because we are not free and we don't respect freedom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 333771
Canada
11/30/2007 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
A caged bird with an opened door
eScrew  (OP)

Cyprus
11/30/2007 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
A caged bird with an opened door
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 333771

We are the cage and our thoughts are birds.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 304329
United Kingdom
11/30/2007 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are all infected with an idea of domination and power. We enjoy dominating each other. We create children so that we can dominate them. We marry so that we can dominate. We are dominated by our governemnt and corporations. Why can't we be just brothers and sisters without any domination at all? That's because we are not free and we don't respect freedom.

Whos this "we".. you seem to be applying your own beliefs upon the world you see around you, and not really seeing deep enough..

Everybody has the desire for power within them.. it is hardwired into your system. It is your third chakra. This is where alot of people are stuck.. the next chakra is the heart chakra, or love.. not everybody is stuck in power though.

Do you even know what freedom is? Do you really understand where your ego ends, and your true self begins? I don't think you do..

I agree with thoughts not being your own. You are correct on that.. are brains are merely an reciever of thoughts, a quantum interface/computer. However, "you" still have the ability to channel which thoughts you want.. you have free will to experience what you want.

You say "the only way to be free is too stop thinking"...

You could learn alot if you step back and think about WHY you posted this thread... WHY you said what you did.. think from a third person perspective, and you'll realize your projecting the thoughts and ideas about yourself that YOU need help with..

Then think about WHY im posting this response to you

grouphug

Am i trying too dominate you? Or help you?

You decide please :-)

hf
eScrew  (OP)

Cyprus
11/30/2007 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whos this "we".. you seem to be applying your own beliefs upon the world you see around you, and not really seeing deep enough..

Everybody has the desire for power within them.. it is hardwired into your system. It is your third chakra. This is where alot of people are stuck.. the next chakra is the heart chakra, or love.. not everybody is stuck in power though.

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 304329

I need a good reason to love our world and I can not find it. I have tried to dominate the whole world and because of that intent I felt very strong sense of fear in my heart. I also had a very strong feeling of love without any reson at all. I know that I can feel love but I don't know how to feel it all the time. I am posting this because I am looking for intersesting ideas. Give me a reason to love this world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 333457
United Kingdom
11/30/2007 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is correct for many people but for a good reason. Look at our history, we have been conditioned to look at life in certain ways. This includes being graduallt led to believe we gain respect any power by dominating over people. Its what our leaders have enjoyed doing for 100's of years! Cant remember where i read this, ' instead of progress through domination, evolution through co-operation!'.

I takes for each person to realise this perspective toward life is flawed and perpetuates anger hate fear.
eScrew  (OP)

Cyprus
11/30/2007 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know how to solve all of our problems. I will create a new idea which will control all computer systems on earth. Every single computer will become human. This will take our civilization on a new level. All power on earth will be consolidated within a single idea. When I die I will merge with that idea and become an immortal spirit. This is my plan.
Babe in a Bunker

User ID: 330562
United States
11/30/2007 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know how to solve all of our problems. I will create a new idea which will control all computer systems on earth. Every single computer will become human. This will take our civilization on a new level. All power on earth will be consolidated within a single idea. When I die I will merge with that idea and become an immortal spirit. This is my plan.

Let me know how that all works out for you. I'll be thinking of you!
Well it seems so real I can see it
And it seems so real I can feel it
And it seems so real I can taste it
And it seems so real I can hear it
So why can't I touch it?
So why can't I touch it?

Twatter: [link to twitter.com]
Razrin

User ID: 326347
Canada
11/30/2007 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol...
Reality is felt through the heart. Human and intellectual retardation rule & govern all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 332998
United States
11/30/2007 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your thoughts are NOT in your BRAIN and I can tell you that based on my own experience. Your thoughts are in a different dimension. It is really hard to control your mind because when you try to control your mind you are trying to control another dimension. Your thoughts are not yours. Every thought is an independent being which enters your brain and taking your energy. We are food for a mental dimension. Mental dimension OWNS you! The only way to be free is to stop thinking at all. But if you do that you will lose all your memory. Still want to be free?

medscrazy

bsflagbsmeterbsmeter2kim crap

is it you luci? - or are you just lucy's roommate from the crazyhouse? either way: you forgot to take your medication.
Mr. Indicator

User ID: 323618
United States
11/30/2007 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
givedamn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 315939
United States
11/30/2007 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorta begs the question, which is correct: "I think, therefore, I am", or "I am, therefore I think". hmmmm???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 331064
Canada
11/30/2007 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah I agree and consider how this would corelate to ideas and the world of people. Personally I think the way our thoughts are of somehwere else is reflected in the media and through various forms of message baring entities. If our thoughts arn't ours (so to speak) neither are the things we create and talk about. Subsequently everything is endowed with meaning.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2007 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah I agree and consider how this would corelate to ideas and the world of people. Personally I think the way our thoughts are of somehwere else is reflected in the media and through various forms of message baring entities. If our thoughts arn't ours (so to speak) neither are the things we create and talk about. Subsequently everything is endowed with meaning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 331064

It also speaks to the opposing ideas regarding free will or destiny, hm? I've always thought that if everything is destined, then we have no real thoughts of our own. Therefore, when we say things like, "It was God's plan," or similar things, then we are indirectly stating that we have no free will.
eScrew  (OP)

Cyprus
11/30/2007 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you want to help me with my plan you should create your own idea with intent to control all computer systems on earth. Think how cool would it be to become the ruler of earth. You would be able to shape the earth the way you want. You would be able to love earth because we always love what we create. The earth would become your child and you will be the parent. I think it is possible and it is only a matter of time before this idea becomes reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 331064
Canada
11/30/2007 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

It also speaks to the opposing ideas regarding free will or destiny, hm? I've always thought that if everything is destined, then we have no real thoughts of our own. Therefore, when we say things like, "It was God's plan," or similar things, then we are indirectly stating that we have no free will.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 315939

I'm not so sure reality is 'determined' though. If you consider an ocean of waves there's a lot of chaos. None of the waves are individually pre determined, how they move where they go or how big they are, it's a matter of cause and effect but they do behave in a similar predetermined way because they are waves of water after all. NO different than people, we may be apart of the same thing, being swept by these waves beyond our own will, but there is still the freedom of your own path, your own choices as you are taken somewhere. It doesn't imply pre determination though it does imply a certain form of reality.
eScrew  (OP)

Cyprus
11/30/2007 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only way for me to love this world is to find a way to rule it. I can not simply observe all the suffering and do nothing. I will solve all of our problems with one simple solution. I feel that I have access to an unlimited ammount of power. My destiny is to write history not read it. I wonder why am I the only one who thinks this way?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2007 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not so sure reality is 'determined' though. If you consider an ocean of waves there's a lot of chaos. None of the waves are individually pre determined, how they move where they go or how big they are, it's a matter of cause and effect but they do behave in a similar predetermined way because they are waves of water after all. NO different than people, we may be apart of the same thing, being swept by these waves beyond our own will, but there is still the freedom of your own path, your own choices as you are taken somewhere. It doesn't imply pre determination though it does imply a certain form of reality.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 331064

Yes, culture and environment help create and sustain our individual realities, and the fact that "most" people just float along with the majority, believing what their culture has taught them, makes them seem like "sheeple". Here at GLP, many of us are free-thinkers in a way. However, just like the goth kids who all dress in black to be "different" show that they, too, are simply followers as well. Many here at GLP are marching to the beat of a different drum, but even this drum beat keeps a ritualistic rhythm, per se. Being different here would mean they'd have to be conservative and complacent. Quite a turn-around fro the "norm" in GLP speak.
Just saying....

GLP