Reptilian/Illuminati Hand Signs and Handshakes - Ron Paul

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 349310
United States
01/12/2008 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Reptilian/Illuminati Hand Signs and Handshakes - Ron Paul
My niece's satanist boyfriend (scary to admit that) looked at the video...Ron Paul's hand sign is not a satanist/illuminati sign. Now Goerge Bush's hand sign at 3:14 in the video is a definite occult hand sign.
He gave me a description of occult/satanist hand signs.

According to him, anything else either has a different meaning or is just the wrong sign.

Proper occult hand signs are...

Hand sign for the Horned God-Represents the horned god of witchcraft. The thumb under the fingers and given by the right hand.

Hand sign for the Horned Hand-The sign of recognition between those in the Occult. When pointed at someone it is meant to place a curse. The thumb over the fingers and given by the left hand.

Now my niece's boyfriend bothers the hell out of me. But, even he has a fear of Bush....Ol' George must be some serious sort of evil for him to be freaked out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 151450
United States
01/12/2008 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Hand sign is sign language used by the deaf.... let me explain it to the ignorant masses that are trying to woo woo everybody. the little finger is short for "I", the L formed by the thumb and index finger means "Love", the index and little fingers means "you"... now put it all together and figure it you dummies. Open your ears and listen to Ron Paul he is the only politician that speaks the truth. The others are all new world order shills.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 344493
United States
01/13/2008 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's an amazing website for American Sign Language users...

[link to www.aslpro.com]

Click on some of the examples. They use real people to demonstrate ASL.

By the way, my niece learned ASL and uses it at her job. The last time this came up at GLP, I had her watch the video linked, and she confirmed that Paul used the sign for I LOVE YOU.
 Quoting: Redheaded Stepchild

that really is an excellent site. thanks!

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 343554
United States
01/13/2008 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
the power of denial is entertaining.
those who believe in santa... i mean ron paul....
thank you for making me laugh
TX Patriot
User ID: 332571
United States
01/13/2008 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 343554

No, we believe in the message of freedom.

And your stupidity if not so sad would be entertaining.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 93414
United States
01/13/2008 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I was to follow any of you throughout the day with a video camera, with you eventually being comfortable with the cameras presence, I bet the camera would capture all kinds of hand signs from you.

I'm not saying that certain people don't make them on purpose, I'm saying the odds are that they are made by many as random movement.
The Antrollpoligist

User ID: 353973
United States
01/13/2008 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I was to follow any of you throughout the day with a video camera, with you eventually being comfortable with the cameras presence, I bet the camera would capture all kinds of hand signs from you.

I'm not saying that certain people don't make them on purpose, I'm saying the odds are that they are made by many as random movement.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 93414

yup
"If you can't speak freely, you're simply not free" - Montagraph

"Truth does not fear investigation" - Clear Eyes
IDW
User ID: 354559
United States
01/13/2008 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually Ive been using the hand sign for "i love you' all my life, knowing in my own mind what it meant when I did. The occult sign is different, the thumb is covered by the middle two fingers.
The sign Ron Paul made was sign language , not occult symbiology. This is desperation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 354289
United States
01/13/2008 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
youd better tell the prince and the president they are doing the gang sign wrong

IMAGE ( [link to www.prisonplanet.com] )

IMAGE ( [link to www.prisonplanet.com] )
Ron Paul Adores John Paul II
User ID: 321100
United States
01/13/2008 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Theology, Not Politics

by Rep. Ron Paul, MD

Members of Congress from both political parties outdid themselves last week in heaping praise upon Pope John Paul II in the wake of his passing. Many spoke at length on the floor of the House of Representatives, and some even flew to Rome for his funeral.

I’m happy to witness so many politicians honoring a great man of God and peace. The problem, however, is that so few of them honored him during his lifetime by their actions as legislators. In fact, most members of Congress support policies that are totally at odds with Catholic teachings.

Just two years ago conservatives were busy scolding the Pope for his refusal to back our invasion of Iraq. One conservative media favorite even made the sickening suggestion that the Pope was the enemy of the United States because he would not support our aggression in the Middle East. The Pontiff would not ignore the inherent contradiction in being pro-life and pro-war, nor distort just war doctrine to endorse attacking a nation that clearly posed no threat to America – and conservatives resented it. September 11th did not change everything, and the Pope understood that killing is still killing. The hypocritical pro-war conservatives lauding him today have very short memories.

Liberals also routinely denounced the Pope for maintaining that Catholicism, like all religions, has rules that cannot simply be discarded to satisfy the cultural trends of the time. The political left has been highly critical of the Pope’s positions on abortion, euthanasia, gay marriage, feminism, and contraception. Many liberals frankly view Catholicism as an impediment to the fully secular society they hope to create.

Both conservatives and liberals cannot understand that the Pope’s pronouncements were theological, not political. He was one of the few humans on earth who could not be bullied or threatened by any government. He was a man of God, not a man of the state. He was not a policy maker, but rather a steward of long-established Catholic doctrine. His mission was to save souls, not serve the political agendas of any nation, party, or politician.

To the secularists, this was John Paul II’s unforgivable sin – he placed service to God above service to the state. Most politicians view the state, not God, as the supreme ruler on earth. They simply cannot abide a theology that does not comport with their vision of unlimited state power. This is precisely why both conservatives and liberals savaged John Paul II when his theological pronouncements did not fit their goals. But perhaps their goals simply were not godly.

Unlike most political leaders, the Pope understood that both personal and economic liberties are necessary for human virtue to flourish. Virtue, after all, involves choices. Politics and government operate to deny people the freedom to make their own choices.

The Pope’s commitment to human dignity, grounded in the teachings of Christ, led him to become an eloquent and consistent advocate for an ethic of life, exemplified by his struggles against abortion, war, euthanasia, and the death penalty. Yet what institutions around the world sanction abortion, war, euthanasia, and the death penalty? Governments.

Historically, religion always represented a threat to government because it competes for the loyalties of the people. In modern America, however, most religious institutions abandoned their independence long ago, and now serve as cheerleaders for state policies like social services, faith-based welfare, and military aggression in the name of democracy. Few American churches challenge state actions at all, provided their tax-exempt status is maintained. This is why Washington politicians ostensibly celebrate religion – it no longer threatens their supremacy. Government has co-opted religion and family as the primary organizing principle of our society. The federal government is boss, and everybody knows it. But no politician will ever produce even a tiny fraction of the legacy left by Pope John Paul II.

April 12, 2005

Dr. Ron Paul is a Republican member of Congress from Texas.

Ron Paul Archives

Back to LewRockwell.com Home Page
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 352410
Italy
01/13/2008 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another that do that Horn sign at 1.27?
Manna
User ID: 341955
United States
01/13/2008 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
The hand sign that Ron Paul made just happens to be the same as the American Sign Language (for non hearing people) sign for "I love you". Real scarey!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 343554
United States
01/13/2008 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, we believe in the message of freedom.

And your stupidity if not so sad would be entertaining.

Quoting: TX Patriot 332571

wow

a cult members pity

please make me dependent again
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 354289
United States
01/13/2008 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 354935
Ireland
01/13/2008 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK! lets say then that the horned sign is suspect it may or may not be the Luciferian sign so lets move on to the Masonic handshakes, lets face it Ron Paul is a MASON.

The evidence is there and that makes him unquestionably suspect, would you trust a Luciferian Mason to handle your affairs? No! neither would i.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 355416
Ireland
01/14/2008 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW! is Ron Paul leading the people into some sort of a trap?. His credentials are dodgy as far as i'm concerned as soon as i saw those handshakes.....
Jewsy Girl
User ID: 355414
Canada
01/14/2008 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Ron Paul" anagram = "Our Plan"...???...whats that mean "Our Plan" = Ron Paul....what does it meeeeaaan!!!???...WHYYYYYYYYY!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 349426
United States
01/14/2008 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW! is Ron Paul leading the people into some sort of a trap?. His credentials are dodgy as far as i'm concerned as soon as i saw those handshakes.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 355416

Yeah, that new world order thingie is the way to go, huh??? we don't want to be lead into a "trap" by taking back our constitution.

Dodgy credentials? Who's your choice then? I'm curious.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 360744
Ireland
01/23/2008 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Definitly dodgy handshakes all round goin on there, hmmmmmm!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 291612
United States
01/23/2008 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
i cant view vids from here, im open to the possibility of paul being a illuminati puppet, but from what ive seen so far, the evidence for ron paul being a illuminati shill is farfetched speculation.

and i do believe in reptilians.

whats the biggest smoking gun you guys got? what was with the hologram hand thing? how is that anything? subliminals could have been put in by anyone
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70255

You would also want to consider the large rift between American Masons/Illuminati and European Masons/Propaganda Due'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 201927
United States
01/23/2008 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
So every person that signs I love you is with the Illuminati? Retards
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 360744
Ireland
01/23/2008 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read all the responses numb nuts that question has been answered several times so i suggest you don't be so lazy and read all the replies!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 363529
Canada
01/29/2008 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 368508
Ireland
02/05/2008 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
This has me thinking that RP is possibly a diversion to fool the masses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 364244
United States
02/05/2008 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
A little something else to add to the "Ron Paul is an inside job" theory.

Looks like our hero co authored a book with a member of the Project For A New American Century.

[link to www.amazon.com]

[link to www.newamericancentury.org]
 Quoting: Illuminasty 269684

Paul's book on the gold standard, which you link above, was written in 1993. The PNAC was established in 1997. I'm not real certain what your point is other than that Lehrman and Paul both believe in a strong gold standard. Lehrman parts company with Paul when it comes to interventionism and the American military conquest of the earth (the NeoCons love to call it "American Hegemony). They also part company when it comes to INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM.

Your "guilt by association" shows a lack of study.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 368554
Italy
02/05/2008 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
AH AH AH!!!

Any assho*e can pick a Ron Paul video, insert whatever he likes and upload it on youTube.

Come back when you'll find such videos on Ron Paul website.

byekitty
mirrorONE
User ID: 370012
Philippines
02/08/2008 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
i've done enormous research into illuminati, freemasonry, etc. and concur 98% with Alex Jones's documentary ENDGAME.

however, many of the people shown on the bill maher video are flashing the love sign, not all are intending to show the illuminati hand signal.
TruthSeeker7

User ID: 369577
United States
02/08/2008 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, please. What nonsense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 369722
United States
02/08/2008 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does this mean John McCain-ive seen him do it- is illuminati also?-now I guess Ill sit out the election
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 373984
Canada
02/15/2008 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
His grandson is deaf, and that is teh sign for I love you, notice the thumb out. We have hashed this out time and again here.

next.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 223

Who the hell tells their grandson they love them with sign language while giving speeches? And how exactly does that explain the obvious handshakes?

Are you people born blind or are you conditioned? I'm actually beginning to think it's the former.

GLP