12th Imam Mahdi = Antichrist?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 142537
United States
01/19/2008 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 12th Imam Mahdi = Antichrist?
Following are some of the attributes of the Mahdi according to their own Islamic sources. Christians should note that the resemblance to the Antichrist is striking to say the least:

3. He will stutter.

16. He will have a gap between his tooth.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 357811

Somehow I don't think this statement from the Madhi is gonna go over too well:

"I AM THE 12TH (whistle between teeth) IMMA....AAA...MMMMAAAA...MMMAAAAM

AND THE MAD..MMAAA..MAAAD...HI CH...CCRR..CRRR..CCRR....IST (whistle between teeth).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 368469
United States
02/05/2008 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Antichrist to be a homosexual who rides in on a white horse:

[link to youtube.com]

[link to youtube.com]
impetigo
User ID: 235206
United States
02/05/2008 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, listen up,
we're looking for a gay man w/ a WITHERED
ARM for A.C. hopefuls
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 368462
United States
02/05/2008 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not a White Horse, but maybe riding the White House, Obama=Antichrist for pres, it will happen the bible says so.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 299977
United Kingdom
02/05/2008 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems to me that a lot of people have got a lot of prophecies mixed up and not truly understanding them. The one that has made the most sense is Walid Shoebat in his presentation at the Prophecy Conference, he fills in more of the holes by comparing Revelations with the Jewish prophets not jut Daniel. I must admit I have never read Daniel because the Lord has never sent me there. However, I can assure you that most intelligent biblical scholars now accept that it is not Rome/Church. Walid Shoebats presentation can be found on youtube and all the links can be found on the Ezekiel thread. Now Ezekiel is something else.

Lotus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 368462
United States
02/05/2008 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go to your strong's concordance and look up the old Hebrew and see if you can come up with hose some how it will fit I assure you.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/05/2008 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Antichrist to be a homosexual who rides in on a white horse:

[link to youtube.com]

[link to youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 368469

LOL

One should really compare the Abrahamic religions with the Hindu prophecies.
All claim they know the truth but few do. Perhaps someone would like to do a comparison sudy with the work of Walid Shoebat.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Have fun.....
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/05/2008 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go to your strong's concordance and look up the old Hebrew and see if you can come up with hose some how it will fit I assure you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 368462

Indeed.
a
User ID: 364237
Slovenia
02/05/2008 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
20. He will fill the world with peace and justice.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 357811

is that somehow supposed to be wrong?

or did i miss anything?
mzsk

User ID: 377158
United Kingdom
02/20/2008 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am well-versed in the traditions concerning the 'Twelveth imam'/'Imam Mehdi'/'Mahdi' yet I am curious as to the where some of information came from ('own Islamic sources'). For example, no.19. Can you post the evidence from 'Islamic sources?' In particular concerning the 'harem' of Roman women.

With regards to the Imam himself I do not believe he will be exactly what the 'Muslims' of today are expecting- in fact there are Islamic prophecies that say that many 'muslims' will fight/oppose him as he will bring the true version of Islam that will not be to the liking of current 'muslims.'

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 377147
United States
02/20/2008 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
YES definitly antichrist
satan inspired the koran
satan the red dragon knows hes going to appoint a beast king

This mahdi will be a descended from muhamids daughter fatima.
Also the man who fits the bill for the mahdi also fits the bill for antichrist more than any other man in history according to what is important about antichrist, not just by mans reasoning BUT BY THE ACTUAL PROPHECIES IN THE BIBLE ABOUT ANTICHRIST OF THE BEAST KING.

Following are some of the attributes of the Mahdi according to their own Islamic sources. Christians should note that the resemblance to the Antichrist is striking to say the least:

1. He will appear suddenly near the end of time in Mecca.he will appear when islam is not worshipped and when even muslims arent really practicing it

he will inspire the nations of the world to NOTICE ISLAM .

Prince charles was all islamic well before 911 and is considered the greatest proponent of islam in the west and is said to have converted around 1985

after 911 he setup the RESPECT CAMPAIGN .UNTING ALL RELGIONS
HE CHEIFLY HAS ISLAM AS HIS CENTRAL SUBJECT MATTER IN ALL HIS SPEECHES yet is able to make every relgion feel he is about to convert to their particular relgion

YET HE SPEAKS AGAINST ALL THE RELGIOUS TEACHINGS AND UPSURPS THEM WITH HIS OWN WISDOM BY SAYING THEY NEED TO LISTEN TO HIM FOR IF THEY DONT RELGIOUS HATRED WILL CONTINUE
NOTE
BY SAYING THIS HE IS SAYING THE TEACHINGS WITHIN EACH RELGION ARE NOT CAPABLE OF BRINGING ABOUT WHAT EACH RELGION CLAIMS TO DO
IE WORLD PEACE AND PRADISE AND PREFECTION AND SO ON.

SO HE IS LITERALLY CLAIMING HIMSELF AND HIS IDEAS ABOVE ALL THAT IS WORSHIPPED JUST LIKE THE ANTICHRIST IN DANIEL IS DESCRIBED AS DOING AND EVEN EXULTING HIMSELF AGAINST THE ONE TRUE GOD JESUS CHRIST.

2. He will be descended from Mohammed.through fatima
QUEEN elizabeth claims to be related to muhamed through fatim, so prince charles is related to muhamed via fatima

3. He will stutter. prince charles is well known to speak funnily, in other islamic prohecies it says talk with in a strange way rather than stutter

4. He will shine like an Israelite.
prince charles is claimed to be a son of david according again to royal lineage.There has been a documentary on isreal tv about this .

it is a fact that he was relgiously circumcised by the cheif mohel to the british jews on his birth.

5. He will unite and reform the Muslims.
Prince charles has done just that check out news seaches about prince charles well before 911

6. He will have a mole on his left or right cheek.
i draw a blank here

7. His eyebrows will mix.
this and the one above i think are not reliable and very vague

25. He will be rich and will give wealth to the people of the world freely. He will cause crops to grow. Antichrist and Beast will have great power on earth.

Prince charles was the mind behind the global peace and security strategy on the united nations and the sustainable development programmes

check our prince charles as antichrist
mzsk
United Kingdom
02/20/2008 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
You have not posted the evidence for no. 19. That is all I ask.

Here is an authentic Islamic prophecy referring to the 'Imam':

'The Imam who will create a world state will make the ruling nations pay for their crimes against society. He will bring succor to humanity. He will take out the hidden wealth from the breast of the earth and will
distribute it equitably amongst the needy deserving. He will teach you simple living and high thinking. He will make you understand that virtue is a state of character which is always a mean between the two extremes, and which is based upon equity and justice. He will revive the teaching of the Holy Qur'-an and the traditions of the Holy Prophet after the world has ignored them as dead letters....

He will protect and defend himself with resources of science and supreme knowledge. His control over these resources will be complete. He will know how supreme they are and how carefully they will have to be used. His mind will be free from desires of bringing harm and injury to
humanity. Such a knowledge to him will be like the property which was wrongly possessed by others and for which he was waiting for the permission to repossess and use.

He, in the beginning, will be like a poor stranger unknown and uncared for, and Islam then will be in the hopeless and helpless plight of an exhausted camel who has laid down its head and is wagging its tail. With such a start he will establish an empire of God in this world. He
will be the final demonstration and proof of God's merciful wish to acquaint man with the right ways of life.'

And here are some of the'signs' prior to his appearance:

1.The dark of night will not be deemed necessary for the commitment of sins.
2.Extravagant mansions will be constructed.
3.Singers will be considered respectable.
4.War shall be prevalent .
5.Gambling will be prevalent.

6.People will fear living in their own houses.
7.Dajjal shall come and shall have one eye
8.Land shall be turned into deserts
9.Earthquakes and Volcano's and other natural disasters shall be common.
10.Good deeds will be few and far between.

11.False guides will mislead the multitudes.
12.Posts will be many, but practical teachers a few.
13.Mosques will be decorated profusely but urge towards adoration will be absent.
14.The rate of accidental deaths will be on the rise.
15.The rich will become godless and the devout will become sinful.

16.Leaders of opinion will be corrupt and overbearing.
17.False witnesses will be accepted and true ones rejected
18.The Quran will be considered as an old ancient book
19.A person spending money on sinful purposes will not be criticised.
20.People will thrust their personal opinions in the religion.

21.Usury (Interest) will be considered lawful.
22.The virtuous will be despised for their faith in God.
23.Human beings will be followers of selfish desires.
24.Pride will be taken for oppressive tendencies.
25.Good people will observe silence due to fear of wicked persons foul speech.

26.Tale bearing and backbiting will be considered as good and will be prevalent.
27.A wealthy person will command more respect then a pious person.
28.Children will curse their parents and will pray for their early death.
29.Payments will be taken for rendering religious services in Mosques.
30.There will be two eclipses in the Month of Ramadhan.

31.Recitaton of the Holy Quran will be considered as a burden
32.Homosexuality will be prevalent
33.The land will crumble and sink thrice in the East, the west and Arabian peninsula
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 377147
United States
02/20/2008 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
PRINCE CHARLES WILL BE BOTH IMAN MAHDI AND THE BEAST KING
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 335844
United States
02/20/2008 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was excited for a minute there. I thought Islamic Guy was back until I saw the date. :(
mzsk
United Kingdom
02/20/2008 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will try one more time- do you have any evidence at all for number 19 on your list? A website? A book? i.e. where did you find this out? You seem to have access to resources I don't.
tp
User ID: 429441
United States
05/07/2008 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Where does the Christian bible mention Muslims or Mohammed (which cover most of your "points")?

Abraham had 2 sons who each had their own mother.
start there.

Yeah, that's nice.

Where does the bible mention Muslims or Mohammed?

Please be specific.
 Quoting: The Good Reverend Roger

There is no mention of Muslims or Mohammed, since there were no Muslims (and no Mohammed at the time of Bible's writing). There were, however, two distinct groups of people whose shared bloodlines trace back to Abraham. Jews, through Isaac, and Arabs, through Ismael. There were separate covenants made with each group.

God establishes the covenant with Isaac because his father Abraham obey and followed God. Through him would come the lineage that produced Jesus Christ. This included gentile bloodlines.

Ishmael, born of the bondwoman, represents the Law. Isaac, born of the freewoman, represents grace. Law persecutes grace.
Note: Hagar, the bondwoman, bore a son by Abram named, Ishmael, who was expected to be the heir.
Hagar despised Sarai.
Sarai mistreated Hagar.
Sarah bore a son named Isaac, who became Abraham’s heir.
Ishmael mocked.
Sarah wanted Hagar and Ishmael cast out.
Abraham sent Hagar and Ishmael away at God’s direction.
Hagar received only food and water.
The stage was set nearly 4000 years ago by God. A war that will destroy one-fourth of the world's population is about to take place. This war is outlined in Ezekiel 38 and other parts of the Bible. Russia, along with other allies, including some of the Arab nations, will soon invade Israel. The stage for what will happen soon was set long ago with Ishmael and Isaac. The descendants of Abram and Ishmael (which include some of the Arabs) and the descendants of Abraham and Isaac (the Jews) will soon clash one last time. Bad feelings have always existed between the two, for nearly 4000 years. It may be said that this is the longest running feud in the history of the world. It appears that this seemingly everlasting struggle between the seed of Ishmael and the seed of Isaac cannot cease, until one or the other is destroyed. No amount of diplomacy can change the conflict that God has set up. This coming war will take place during the Tribulation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 428273
United States
05/07/2008 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.thebluegenie.com]
A Concerned Canadian

User ID: 573022
Canada
02/07/2009 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well at least your honest

Obviously. I *AM*, after all, a man of the cloth.

A different cloth, obviously, than you Christians, Jews, Muslims, Satanists, Buddhists, 7th Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Moonies, Scientologists, among others, who will surely burn for your heathen ways.

TGRR,
Minister for the Best of the One True Religions™.

Holy crap that was nasty.

Hate the sin, not the sinners. Where is the love? I tested and discerned what you saying here. Being a man of the "cloth", a lover of the word and a cornerstone to your community is a heavy load to carry.

Preaching hate and death and suffering brings god no glory does it? Only glory for yourself IMO. And are you really sure they are gonna burn? Do you hold the key? And if you do, are you gonna with hold it from them?

Sorry Rodger. Just testing the spirit of ... you!! I just can't believe you said BURN.
J.o.s.h.u.a.

User ID: 822489
Canada
02/03/2011 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

[link to www.youtube.com]
Jesus says: I am the way, truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me.

[link to www.jesus-is-savior.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1203359
Canada
02/04/2011 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: J.o.s.h.u.a.

A bunch of fat white men applauding Fat white men for failing in bible studies.

LISTEN

ISLAM believes in Jesus as a prophet of God. The Quran describes in detail of Jesus birth. Jesus is a prophet of Islam.

ISLAM believes in the Old Testament and the New Testament as equal to the Quran. Muslims are know as AL-AL Kitab "People of the Book".

The Holy Book is the OLD TESTAMENT, NEW TESTAMENT, AND QURAN.

Read and Learn.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211743
United States
02/04/2011 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
what in heck is an e-mom hottie anyway??
got other challenges.
J.o.s.h.u.a.

User ID: 992947
Canada
02/04/2011 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you truly want to know..
lucifer, son of the morning, can cloak himself as an angel of light and appeared to Mohammad as "Gabriel" in that cave 800 years after Christ.

Koran denies that Christ is God's only son and that he (Jesus) alone sits at the right hand of the father. and is the high priest before YHWH. The Jewish curtain was torn when he died on the cross, he became the sacrificial lamb of all time.. Im my book.. (Revelation's)there is a slain lamb of God surrounded by holy angels that only know how to screem in joy HOLY HOLY HOLY Is the lord God almighty!!!

So either Gabriel the Angel lied and will be punished for that, or it was a demon cloaked as Gabriel.

Jesus rose from the grave by father YHWH and freely gives us the Holy spirit to those whom believe. Mohammad was lied to my friends. Soon the 12th Imam will be issued the keys to the world. Remember... Satan still owns the kingdoms of this world. Love thy enemies as our king requires.. Pacifism is the way Our lord want us to behave. Only God has the right to vengeance. Walk humbly, love mercy, and act justly as the prophets say to do.
Jesus says: I am the way, truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me.

[link to www.jesus-is-savior.com]
glock907
User ID: 1272249
United States
02/20/2011 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Where does the Christian bible mention Muslims or Mohammed (which cover most of your "points")?

Abraham had 2 sons who each had their own mother.
start there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 273985

Yeah, that's nice.

Where does the bible mention Muslims or Mohammed?

Please be specific.

the 4 holalarseman of revelation
the white horse - christianity
black horse - capitalism
red horse - communism
pale green horse - islam
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1177807
United States
02/20/2011 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Which is more plausible?

The Jews embracing the Muslim Antichrist?

The Muslims embracing the Jewish Antichrist?

The Antichrist will be embraced by both of these, but which scenario is more plausible?
Mart
User ID: 1271375
Australia
02/20/2011 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Defender of the Faiths

Like Jesus, Prince Charles went to the desert and had a spirit come on him (not the Holy Spirit) when he was about 30 years of age.

“The Prince is clearly moving into to the realm of religion here and seeing himself as some kind of prophet bringing a hidden revelation which mankind was not ready to receive at the time he gave it, but will be at some future time. It is not generally known that in 1977 Prince Charles went on a journey of spiritual discovery into the wilderness of northern Kenya with the man who was to become his spiritual mentor, Laurens van der Post”

Different religious faiths are waiting for a savior to come in a time of global troubles and this man that comes first will be the Antichrist as When the true Savior comes he will come with the angels so the whole world will know. Now back to the fake one and a look how this man qualifies for this role.

Buddhists expect Him as Maitreya Buddha

WHO IS MAITREYA?
He has been expected for generations by all of the major religions. Christians know Him as the Christ, and expect His imminent return. Jews await Him as the Messiah; Hindus look for the coming of Krishna; Buddhists expect Him as Maitreya Buddha; and Muslims anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah.

The names may be different, but many believe they all refer to the same individual: the World Teacher, whose name is Maitreya (My-'tray-ah). Preferring to be known simply as the Teacher, Maitreya has not come as a religious leader, or to found a new religion, but as a teacher and guide for people of every religion and those of no religion.

At this time of great political, economic and social crisis Maitreya will inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation.

Maitreya the World Teacher (a.k.a. The False Christ) - As he allegedly appeared in Kenya in 1988. Creme claims that Maitreya created and inhabited a human body in 1977, and privately entered society taking up residence in London. Since then he is alleged to have privately appeared to thousands of individuals, performing miracles and wonders
and convincing many of the truth of his mission.

(Although the Prince is not mentioned specially, in the first paragraph it mentions the Princes journey to Kenya and his spiritual experience, notice also his residence is in London, public appearances, and is involved with peace missions and Eco sustainability)

From these existing groups (New Age plants) in all fields of work — political, religious, social, scientific, educational and cultural —will be formed a nucleus who will be trained directly by the Master himself. Gradually they will be called upon for help and advice by governmental agencies, and their effective power to influence governmental decisions will increase.

THEY CAN THUS DIRECTLY LAY THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Administrative and Governmental positions will be offered to certain members of the inner group who can then directly implement the needed changes. In this way a gradual transformation of society will be made...

The Hierarchy has plans already made and ready to put into effect. These involve the reconstruction of the world financial and economic order. A group of high initiates, themselves economists, industrialists, and financial experts of great experience and achievement, are working with the Hierarchy and have evolved a series of blueprints, alternative inter-related plans, which will solve the redistribution problems which are at the basis of the present world crisis.

These can and will be speedily implemented when the need is seen and accepted, which acceptance will be forced on the United Nations of the world by the weight of a now informed public opinion.

(These positions of power are through his appointed people, the freemasons in the higher degrees in all the countries of the world put there by his political and financial support from him and his organization.)

All preliminaries are ready and in place. His army (of bureaucrat), as He calls it, is assembled and braced for action. Each knows his place and his work.

Never before has a spiritual force of this magnitude been gathered together on Earth. Never before has an Avatar of Maitreya’s stature been present to lead them. Together these Warriors of Light (the Illuminati) will prove
invincible.

(A reference to Lucifer, the angel of light before his corruption.)

Our confidence is bolstered by the fact that Our Great Leader, Maitreya, Himself, is among men. His resources are vast. Behind the scenes as yet, He works ceaselessly to bring peace and progress to the affairs of men, seeking, within the Law, to disentangle the many warring interests, and so create the conditions on which true peace depends. Justice, alone, will bring the peace which men desire, and
only when justice reigns will war become a fading memory. In almost every country is Maitreya to be found, creating a network of helpers in every field. Thus does He stitch together the fabric of the new.

We, your Elder Brothers, counsel the democratic process, with full participation, as that which brings freedom and justice to each one. Nevertheless, there will be many times when Our age-long experience and vantage point in evolution will be to man’s advantage and betterment to accept.

Meanwhile, the Masters prepare Their groups for the time immediately ahead. Men and women of every country are being brought together and trained for the tasks which await their skills and altruistic service. They know the needs of the new world and the priorities of action. Service is the key. When the call from Maitreya and men everywhere rings out, these valiant ones will arise in thousands to meet the
challenge. Thus will begin a movement which, gathering momentum, will soon cover, and remake, the world.

To the Christian this man is the supreme governor of the Church of England and the ruling royalty have proclaimed themselves to be God’s representive on earth i.e. God’s Christ Also he is spending time with other branches of the Christian religion eg the orthodox faith.

The Jews await the Messiah and to qualify this man has to be descended through the Davidic line of King David who will gather the Jews back into the Land of Israel and usher in an era of peace. Prince Charles traces his family tree to King David.

Muslims anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah. This Mahdi will come from the descendents of Mohammad and again Prince Charles traces his family tree to the Prophet Mohammad.

Hindus look for the coming of Krishna

The Great Lord to the Witches. Another name for the freemason is called the craft, the lord of the craft is the top dog which will be Prince Charles.

SAYOSHANT To Zoroasterism

THE BEAST to The Satanists

MITHRA & HERMES to The Illuminati

The Return of QUEZECOATAL (Mayans)

GREAT WHITE BROTHER of Hopi Indian Prophecy

So all these religions await for this savior to come and bring peace (a false peace) in a time of turmoil and from the bible it predicts the total destruction of New York City and a defeat of Iran which is probably related to each other.

When the Maitreya brings peace he is to have a day of declaration and the bible shows this

2 Thessalonians 2:4
He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Daniel 11 36 "The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place. 37 He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them
all.

Once considered a "conspiracy" theory, the secretive story of the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission and Bilderbergs – tycoons worth more than the combined wealth of all Americans – will be told in public before the European Parliament.

Author Daniel Estulin, whose work "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group" has sold millions of copies, has been invited to present an unprecedented speech before the European Parliament in Brussels June 1 on the subject of the secretive cabal.

"This is an opportunity to bring Bilderberg into the mainstream," Estulin said. "A subject that was once considered to be in the domain of conspiracy theories is now being taken very seriously indeed."

Here's your opportunity to get the full report: "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group" by Daniel Estulin

He was invited to speak by Mario Borghezio, Italy's most senior member of the parliament, considered one of the most powerful legislative bodies in the world.

He compared his address there to an invitation to address a joint session of the U.S. Congress, a rare honor for anyone outside the ranks of the government.

Estulin believes the subject of the Bilderbergers never before has seen the light of day in front of such a highly respected audience.

His work will be part of a presentation titled "Bilderberg Group – Towards Creation of One World Company Ltd.," which will include the work of Borghezio and British members Nigel Farage and Gerard Batten.

Estulin's book, "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group," is based on years of his work as a Madrid-based journalist and investigative reporter.

He connected the dots between the Bilderberg Group, world events, politicians and corporate tycoons, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission over a period of 15 years.

Estulin reveals how the web of people and organizations has become a "shadow government whose top priority is to erase the sovereignty of all nation-states and supplant them with global corporate control of their economies under the surveillance of 'an electronic global police state.'"

He reveals that not all members of the group are "bad," explaining that membership is structured like concentric circles, with varying responsibilities and relationships. But it includes almost every famous player in politics and finance, such as George W. Bush, George Soros, George McGovern and Jimmy Carter.

Estulin writes:

"This parallel world remains unseen in the daily struggles of most of humanity, but, believe me, it is there: a cesspool of duplicity and lies and double-speak and innuendo and blackmail and bribery. It is a surreal world of double and triple agents, of changing loyalties, of professional psychotic assassins, brainwashed black ops agents, soldiers of fortune and mercenaries,whose primary sources of income are the dirtiest and most despicable
government-run subversive missions - the kind that can never be exposed."

He cites David Rockefeller's own admission. Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, a Bilderberg member and board member of the CFR, wrote: "Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my
family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

The Bilderberg Group is an annual, invitation-only conference usually with more than 100 of the globe's most influential leaders, such as heads of state and business tycoons. It always is closed to the public and press, a privacy frequently ensured by armed agents.

Zech. 11:17, "Woe to the worthless shepherd who leaves the flock! A sword will be on his arm and on his right eye! His arm will be totally withered, and his right eye will be blind."

Be aware the right eye or the all seeing eye is a symbol of the masonic order and it is truely a blind institution of the antichrist because they call what is light, "darkness" and what is darkness "light" and are all bound for hell under their god lucifer.

_______________________________shame__________________________
Anonymous
User ID: 1258284
United States
02/20/2011 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anti christ= bush jr

false prophet= osama bin laden

I always thought the anti-Christ would be, well, smarter.

well the bible didnt say that the anti christ will be loved or smart! where in the scripture says that?

Never said he WOULD be smarter, I said I assumed he would be.

see thats where the deception comes in! people say the pope is the false prophet...NAH!!! false prophet is none other than bin laden! (kill in the name of allah; die for allah and be rewarded with 72 virgins)

notice bin laden havent been captured yet by bush jr? they are working together to create war and death throughout the world. wonder why those 2 will be the first to be cast in the lake of fire together?
 Quoting: i know 345264

BIN LADEN HAS BEEN DEAD FOR A WHILE ACCORDING THE NOW DEAD BHUTTO. SHE SAID IT HERSELF B/F BEING KILLED OFF AS WELL.

SUPPOSEDLY HE WAS A VERY ILL MAN WITH KIDNEY PROBLEMS???
SashaRose
User ID: 1342941
Australia
04/15/2011 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Really interesting topic here.

I've heard a range of narrations referring to Imam al Mahdi's physical attributes. But to me it seems that there could possibly be two Mahdi's.

If anyone's interested, I can show you.

Also personality of one which "shed's no blood" and another which does.

Has anyone else thought about this ?
AshRose

Australia
04/15/2011 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
YES definitly antichrist
satan inspired the koran
satan the red dragon knows hes going to appoint a beast king

This mahdi will be a descended from muhamids daughter fatima.
Also the man who fits the bill for the mahdi also fits the bill for antichrist more than any other man in history according to what is important about antichrist, not just by mans reasoning BUT BY THE ACTUAL PROPHECIES IN THE BIBLE ABOUT ANTICHRIST OF THE BEAST KING.

1. He will appear suddenly near the end of time in Mecca.he will appear when islam is not worshipped and when even muslims arent really practicing it

he will inspire the nations of the world to NOTICE ISLAM .

Prince charles was all islamic well before 911 and is considered the greatest proponent of islam in the west and is said to have converted around 1985

after 911 he setup the RESPECT CAMPAIGN .UNTING ALL RELGIONS
HE CHEIFLY HAS ISLAM AS HIS CENTRAL SUBJECT MATTER IN ALL HIS SPEECHES yet is able to make every relgion feel he is about to convert to their particular relgion

YET HE SPEAKS AGAINST ALL THE RELGIOUS TEACHINGS AND UPSURPS THEM WITH HIS OWN WISDOM BY SAYING THEY NEED TO LISTEN TO HIM FOR IF THEY DONT RELGIOUS HATRED WILL CONTINUE
NOTE
BY SAYING THIS HE IS SAYING THE TEACHINGS WITHIN EACH RELGION ARE NOT CAPABLE OF BRINGING ABOUT WHAT EACH RELGION CLAIMS TO DO
IE WORLD PEACE AND PRADISE AND PREFECTION AND SO ON.

SO HE IS LITERALLY CLAIMING HIMSELF AND HIS IDEAS ABOVE ALL THAT IS WORSHIPPED JUST LIKE THE ANTICHRIST IN DANIEL IS DESCRIBED AS DOING AND EVEN EXULTING HIMSELF AGAINST THE ONE TRUE GOD JESUS CHRIST.

2. He will be descended from Mohammed.through fatima
QUEEN elizabeth claims to be related to muhamed through fatim, so prince charles is related to muhamed via fatima

3. He will stutter. prince charles is well known to speak funnily, in other islamic prohecies it says talk with in a strange way rather than stutter

4. He will shine like an Israelite.
prince charles is claimed to be a son of david according again to royal lineage.There has been a documentary on isreal tv about this .

it is a fact that he was relgiously circumcised by the cheif mohel to the british jews on his birth.

5. He will unite and reform the Muslims.
Prince charles has done just that check out news seaches about prince charles well before 911

6. He will have a mole on his left or right cheek.
i draw a blank here

7. His eyebrows will mix.
this and the one above i think are not reliable and very vague

25. He will be rich and will give wealth to the people of the world freely. He will cause crops to grow. Antichrist and Beast will have great power on earth.

Prince charles was the mind behind the global peace and security strategy on the united nations and the sustainable development programmes

check our prince charles as antichrist
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 377147

Where is your evidence for Satan inspiring the Qu'ran ?
You can't just make things up for yourself.
AshRose

Australia
04/15/2011 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am well-versed in the traditions concerning the 'Twelveth imam'/'Imam Mehdi'/'Mahdi' yet I am curious as to the where some of information came from ('own Islamic sources'). For example, no.19. Can you post the evidence from 'Islamic sources?' In particular concerning the 'harem' of Roman women.

With regards to the Imam himself I do not believe he will be exactly what the 'Muslims' of today are expecting- in fact there are Islamic prophecies that say that many 'muslims' will fight/oppose him as he will bring the true version of Islam that will not be to the liking of current 'muslims.'

Thanks

Quoting: mzsk

mzsk,

You're right about the Muslims opposing Imam Mahdi, I've heard this too.
I think you'll be interested in this website. It's the website of Ahmad al Hassan who is mentioned in the Will of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH.) And he claims to be the Messenger of Imam al Mahdi.
I've been searching this for a while now and I can't seem to find any flaws in it.
He's been mentioned by name and physical attributes as well, by Ahul Bayt. If you're well versed in these traditions, you'll see how everything falls into place.

[link to the-savior.com]
zanbaq

User ID: 1472668
United States
08/17/2011 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
New predictions
Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) in the September 2011 Israeli Prime Minister After the earthquake in

northern Israel(maybe:26-28 September ) - and the dry lake Kynrt He is government end of ۱۱/ 2012

And by the Imam Mahdi or Jesus will be killed

On September 28 Saudi Arabia king will be killed - November 6 is the hidden of his death after

starts War powers

On October 20-28, 2011 comet Elenin(C/2010 X1) near Earth He a stone hit in East Asia And reverse rotation of the

earth the sun will come out from the West(21 oct)

America the great volcano in October-november2011(maybe:28october)

- will begin its activities - eight days out of the ashes

Syria: Soldiers the United Nations They sent to Syria in August/ earthquake in northern Israel

and Syria And its effect on the dry lake Kynrt /In October Jordan to take possession of syria/and

after Exit Western from Iraq/ Iraq by the Jordan in Januaryto take possession of/Fighting with

Turkey in December2011/And in February 2012 in the desert between Mecca and Medina

Jordanian Soldiers into the ground will beswallowed (volcano

Jesus in the the

autumn

of 2012 - comes to earth from the sky - to help Imam Mahdi

theadministration of justice in the earth
[link to emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com]

GLP