Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,200 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 112,969
Pageviews Today: 200,716Threads Today: 76Posts Today: 1,430
02:41 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

TUPAC FAKED HIS DEATH TO AVOID BEING KILLED BY THE ILLUMINATI..

lilll23
User ID: 1179675
United States
11/30/2010 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: TUPAC FAKED HIS DEATH TO AVOID BEING KILLED BY THE ILLUMINATI..
i dunno man...

i pored over those autopsy pics when I got em

It sure looked like him - post autopsy...

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 310466

lol of course its tupac but it is photo shopped from the california love video
RNESS
User ID: 1181060
United States
12/01/2010 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
tupac greatest rapper ever! hands down he died thats it! he might have been set up by the goverment but he most likely got set up by biggie smalls or suge knight simple as that i'm pretty sure it was Biggie smalls since biggie got killed by the LA crips for not paying his debt and tupac as we know was always around bloods! he was a Jehovah's witness not a baptized witness but a follower of them

facts tie to biggie smalls and the bloods killed biggie this happens all the time in rap heres another rapper that the same thing happened ...kinda

MAC DRE GOT KILLED IN KANAS CITY FOR SUPPOSEDLY NOT PAYING A DEBT FOR DOING A CONCERT A RAPPER NAMED FAT TONE WAS RUMORDED TO KILL HIM A BAY AREA PROMOTER AND RAPPER NAMED MAC MINISTER KILLED FAT TONE FOR THE ALLEGEDLY KILLING MAC DRE BUT THRU ALL OF THIS FAT TONE SAID HE DIDNT KILL HIM JUST LIKE BIGGIE SMALLS DID!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 877980
United States
12/02/2010 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
coming from some one who knew more about the man than any of you do!!
tupac could not be alive. the are autopsies that have been done on him. some of them have even leeked onto the internet.
the cremation was to be done quickly... in time for the funeral.
all of the "clues" in his lyrics are from books that he had been reading and either attacked the information or went with it. Some of the lyrics are to give more meaning and depth to his songs, if you even.
And there is no way that this extraordinary man with a such outspoken attitude could have stayed quiet within this world with so many problems for this long.
He was also a strong man who wasnt afraid of death and he knew he was going to die eventually so i dont think he would need to fake his death to avoid being killed!!!
 Quoting: the truth 385700

You don't know shit. Those photos have been prove fake.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184472
United States
12/04/2010 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was mainstream BULLSHIT, a carnival sideshow for white kids to throw money at, he was a 'Britney Spears' ie. FUCK ALL

If you want a true black poetic/musical revolutionist for REAL then try Saul Williams or Michael Rantin.

Tupac was a prick, he didn't even qualify as a muppet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 327403

Funny, you discriminate against an african american who put his life on the line on every track he made to verbally attack or expose someone with his actual name yet half of you ignorant mental midgets who claim he was nothing because of his choice of art(externalizing the internal) was hip hop and he followed the method of art to the letter to keep it appealing enough for you ignorant trailer trash motherfuckers to listen and hopefully absorb some knowledge while pretending you fit in with a current style..you think lil waynes metaphors have shit on years worth of knowledge and valuable information incorporated into a catchy flow..id like to see you try while your pale asses have your belt at your ankles IM WHITE AS FUCK IM IRISH and was tupac the greatest rapper that ever lived..ITS IRRELEVANT he was an intelligent man and worthy of a mention amongst the best of philosiphers he spoke the truth and nothing is more real then raw truth no matter what mouth it comes from my label might say anonymous coward but my name is jarret and dont comment if you have some half ass bullshit to say and know reasonable explanation for your distaste for the man due to the color of his skin..i apologize for my sloppy grammar, provocative language, and mispelling i'm not wasting time to display MY intelligence for those who aren't willing to accept it
MexicanJesus

User ID: 943494
United States
12/04/2010 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
2pac was the best, still is, but im sure he is dead.
The Prodigal Son, God's gift from above, You can call me The One, or call me names to make fun, but when its all said and done- 99 Names but 'A B!tch' Aint One.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1186553
United States
12/06/2010 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
TUPAC SUCKED!!! the worst rapper ever! and his music sucked to! PUSSY RAP!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 272356

YOURE DUMb
real
User ID: 1186811
United States
12/06/2010 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is this asshole so fucking important to people. He was a fucking average rap asshole that couldn't get out of the ghetto, dispite his success. He was a fucking MORON>That is all. Who cares if he's dead. he was just another stupid loud mouthed musician.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 433558

u r a fucking pussy ass coward pac was n still is the greatest
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1188763
United States
12/08/2010 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, what the fuck is the "KULLIMINATI".?????
Is this Ebonics?

No you shit face punk its tha name of a cd away to make money outside of selling drugs everybody wasn't born with a platinum spoon in their mouth ARE YOU PEOPLE THIS IGNORANT OR DID YOUR MOM FUCK YOUR UNCLE TO CREATE SUCH A IDIOT LIKE YOU
leedleleedle
User ID: 1198500
United States
12/17/2010 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know what to think about this one:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 299916

i don't know where tupac is but really i bet you that the man in that video was just a look a like
pvs

User ID: 1189633
United States
12/17/2010 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
as a white person i do have to say that his death was quite mysterous to say the least

and biggie too---that one is even funkier--one of those that dog dont hunt sort of thing

and that excuse of east vs. wet coast thing
it was just what white folks would have wanted to hear so they would not have to 'think' about the events

and

it plays too well with the truth about iran contra
san jose mercury news
cia coke relationship and crack epidemic in the ineer cities

the excuse of black on black violence was just too nice of a fit

understand........

i regret that i have given these much thought myself with oll of the other conspiracies that there are

i fell for it too
i took the bait for years and years and years

just like many many people have swallowed 911
ive gotten a taste of how they will feel when
the walls of reality come crashing down on them
when ever each one of them wakes up
slowly.......over time
yemen yemen yemen
King
User ID: 1198911
United States
12/18/2010 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
whoever the asshole is that said that Pac was just another asshole rapper needs to check himself before he's found and made a believer without a choice. Wactch your mouth little boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is this asshole so fucking important to people. He was a fucking average rap asshole that couldn't get out of the ghetto, dispite his success. He was a fucking MORON>That is all. Who cares if he's dead. he was just another stupid loud mouthed musician.

"In October 1993, in Atlanta, Shakur shot two off-duty police officers (one in the leg, one in the buttocks) who were harassing a black motorist. Charges against Shakur were dismissed when it was discovered that both officers were intoxicated and were in possession of stolen weapons from an evidence locker during the occasion"

Shakur was a true revolutionary, with no fear of the NWO/illuminati.

When he comes back, look the fuck out you NWO pieces of shit, he's gonna bring an uprising against you fucks that you will not believe.

Your days are numbered.

We're waiting for you Pac.

"WHEN HE COMES BACK....HE WILL STAND BEFORE A GREAT WHITE THRONE BEFORE HA ATTIQ YOMIN....HIS MUDEROUS PROGRAMMING OF AN ENTIRE GENERATION OF AT RISK, SUCCEPTIBLE YOUNG AND METAPHORICALLY " LIFE CHALLENGED YUTES WHO WERE INFLUENCED TO PICK UP A 9 INSTEAD OF A BOOK WILL WEIGH HEAVY. A THUG WHO IS ACTING THE FOOL DOES NOT GET TO RETAIN THE REALTIVELY BENIGN TITLE OF MOTORIST MAIN STREM ILLUSIONISTS TO TH CONTRARY...OFF DUT COPS WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE FUCKING UP AS IT APPEARED THAT THESE WERE DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY FALL UNDER THE TITLE OF ILLUMINATI AS I DO NOT THINK THAT THEY ALLOW COPS TO JOIN....DUH ER UH.....DAYUM SKREET RATS ON A PEDESTAL IN THE 21ST CENTURY. WE A;LWAYS EMBRACE THATWHICH WILL MOST QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY DESTROY US......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 462678
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 576059
United States
12/18/2010 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pac is a legend any1 that disses is just a fukn bitch my family run new zealand gangs they r the elders of ganga in new zealand we'l fuk any of u's up
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1172707

I knew when I opened this thread, I'd find true enlightenment!

bash
jay
User ID: 1201927
United States
12/20/2010 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

"In October 1993, in Atlanta, Shakur shot two off-duty police officers (one in the leg, one in the buttocks) who were harassing a black motorist. Charges against Shakur were dismissed when it was discovered that both officers were intoxicated and were in possession of stolen weapons from an evidence locker during the occasion"

Shakur was a true revolutionary, with no fear of the NWO/illuminati.

When he comes back, look the fuck out you NWO pieces of shit, he's gonna bring an uprising against you fucks that you will not believe.

Your days are numbered.

We're waiting for you Pac.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 464050

Im with yu im waitin on pac i love his poetry more than anything and if the ppl talkin shit wuld take the time to read them they wuld understand my feelings fa pac
wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202792
United States
12/21/2010 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
why the fuck are people waiting on Pac? shit when Jesus died people stepped in so stop waiting for whatever it is and do something. Pac left the blue print for everyone who believed in him and said his words will spark whatever revaloution he had in mind. LMAO you can lead a horse to what water but you can't make it drink. RIP Pac you're the best rapper dead or alive! Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1203391
United States
12/22/2010 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know what to think about this one:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 299916

that shit fake as hell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 815644
United States
12/22/2010 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
That is why he left so many clues for us....

If anyone really cares about this thread,this weekend i worked with one of the nurses that was in the vegas Er when pac was declared DEAD. you cant fake death in an Er, trust me. truth hurts, pac was sweet, but dude is dead.
 Quoting: rap medic 1165653

dayyyuuummm, PAC is gone but he sure has a huge influence on a generation!!!

what impact would he have had on this world had he not been killed; one is left to imagine!!!

Tupac was a danger to the establishment or illuminati or whatever you want to call the people that run these GAMES:

"Game theory, a branch of mathematics, operations research and economics, analyzes interactions with formalized incentive structures ("games"). The predicted and actual behavior of individuals in these games as well as optimal strategies are studied."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1209565
South Africa
12/28/2010 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chappelle's Show - Tupac's new song

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 587363

5a 5a 5a 5a 5a 5a
Shadow
User ID: 1201836
United States
12/28/2010 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
prolly
theone
User ID: 1211114
New Zealand
12/30/2010 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
all the haters should shut the fuck up , i aint black . but i fully support tupac because he rapped words of wisdom. You all don't know what shit he been through. You all just jealous cause you were not successful or rich like he was. tomato
Anonymous(:
User ID: 1217746
United States
01/05/2011 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
TUPAC actually died of AIDS, as he was a 'closet' homosexual. The story that was told to the public of how he died was made up to protect his image at the time, to not hurt record sales as they all knew in the business he was a phony ass fake rapper "poser". They did not want this getting out PLUS the fact that he was gay.

Hahaha, your so dumb. That was easy-e, tupac was killed by the illumanti. Ever wonder why there was no suspects for the killer of him.!?
He was shot in front of the luxor, a building in las Vegas, hmm happens to be shaped like illumanti sign. It's only obvious.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1218188
Belgium
01/05/2011 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
TUPAC SUCKED!!! the worst rapper ever! and his music sucked to! PUSSY RAP!

no, lil wayne sucks, he really sucks d***
jedimedic
User ID: 1129663
United States
01/05/2011 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
That is why he left so many clues for us....
 Quoting: Death Row Employee 362827

again, i work closely with a las vegas nurse who was working on him when the doc pronounced him dead. there is no faking death on an ER table.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1201876
United Kingdom
01/06/2011 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Killuminati : Tupac exposing the illuminati

Part one onwards

plus more keep clicking on the next ones....I dont know if i believe any of these vids on youtube saying he still alive but I know i always felt all those years ago that he faked his death before anything about anything and conspiracy theories. Ive only been aware of the whole illuminati and elite things in the past 2 years and seeing this vids on you tube just mafe me go wow! it makes sense guys.... i knew i like him for a reason

If your also curious about rappers and connections with illuminati/elite check these out too

Blood Sacrifice & How Did PRINCE KNOW BEFORE IT HAPPEN.....avi

Blood Sacrfice for Fame part one of two

Blood Sacrifice for Fame part two of two

All their hands are dirty
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/06/2011 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Killuminati : Tupac exposing the illuminati

Part one onwards

plus more keep clicking on the next ones....I dont know if i believe any of these vids on youtube saying he still alive but I know i always felt all those years ago that he faked his death before anything about anything and conspiracy theories. Ive only been aware of the whole illuminati and elite things in the past 2 years and seeing this vids on you tube just mafe me go wow! it makes sense guys.... i knew i like him for a reason

If your also curious about rappers and connections with illuminati/elite check these out too

Blood Sacrifice & How Did PRINCE KNOW BEFORE IT HAPPEN.....avi

Blood Sacrfice for Fame part one of two

Blood Sacrifice for Fame part two of two

All their hands are dirty

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1201876

*edit lol missedsome words out

plus more keep clicking on the next ones....I dont know if i believe any of these vids on youtube saying he still alive but I know i always felt all those years ago that he faked his death before I knew anything about anything and conspiracy theories. Ive only been aware of the whole illuminati and elite things in the past 2 years and seeing this vids on you tube just mafe me go wow! it makes sense guys.... i knew i like him for a reason
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/06/2011 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I give up ...there was still loads of spelling errors...I'll just apologise for that it's been a long day
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1220502
United States
01/07/2011 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
And yet his music STILL sucks to this very day!
 Quoting: Shaquan 1046543
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1148147
United States
01/07/2011 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
And yet his music STILL sucks to this very day!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1220502

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202950
United States
01/07/2011 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tupac is in cuba with his aunt Asata right now
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213271
Canada
01/07/2011 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1157230
Australia
01/07/2011 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
get over it tupac shakur died in october 1996.. i recently saw him in the spirit world and he isnt in a good place.. he is still fighting his demons and lost in his delusion.. i saw his head had a split in the middle which represented him being in constant battle of duality.. he is not at peace his soul has a lot of work to do to make it in to the true light..

GLP