Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,308 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 54,593
Pageviews Today: 98,732Threads Today: 47Posts Today: 510
12:55 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

TUPAC FAKED HIS DEATH TO AVOID BEING KILLED BY THE ILLUMINATI..

ashley305
User ID: 1222351
United States
01/08/2011 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: TUPAC FAKED HIS DEATH TO AVOID BEING KILLED BY THE ILLUMINATI..
you will never know if tupac is alive or not beacuse first thoose suppose autopsy pictures look realy fucking fake to me and also the day he was going to get cremated was canceld for unknown reasons.there also is only 1 autopsy picture and its from the same angle,it could just be someone that looks a whole lot like him u cant comfirm that that is tupac amaru shakur.tupac could possibly be out there ,maybe he changed his apperence u will never know .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1201876
United Kingdom
01/08/2011 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
yo mama mf
User ID: 1235956
United States
01/19/2011 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why is this asshole so fucking important to people. He was a fucking average rap asshole that couldn't get out of the ghetto, dispite his success. He was a fucking MORON>That is all. Who cares if he's dead. he was just another stupid loud mouthed musician.

Agreed! FUCK 'EM. He sucked! And he was a 'closet' gay!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 272356

He aint just another dtupid rapper like lil wayne but he did some stupid shit and he so important because this is not all about music iys about life and death it do matter if he alive because he will be the first person to perform a makaveli to save his soul from evil but idk wut kibda shit you got yo rascist as up to but its all good fuck u 2 and no he aint suck he dah best rapper dat eva lived
User ID: 1246054
United States
01/27/2011 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
HEY GUESS WHAT? THE ILLUMINATI WOULD KNOW IF SOMEONE FAKED THEIR DEATH...ITS MORE LIKELY HE WAS KILLED BY WHO HE WAS KILLED BY...WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS ILLUMINATI RELATED OR NOT...WORD TO UR MOTHER. redface
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 787155
Canada
01/29/2011 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
first off tupac was a genius.. yes he did leave us so many clues.. wether it was for his death, or maybe he left something for someone and left clues in his songs.. who knows?? but his music wasn't just rap it was life.. his poems are also really good.. people are just hating on him because they can't face the fact that a african american touched so many hearts... stop being racist its 2011 not 1900's-1963 . r.i.p tupac shakur.. for those who dont know that name find out who he is and what he did.. one famous quote is "dont judge a book by its cover"
Caput Keyz
User ID: 1251612
United States
02/01/2011 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
He's dead and no one cares. Thread over.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 589753

Fuck you and fuck anyone who loves the illiminiti ima shine the light kn you bitches it's me against the world
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1225688
Finland
02/01/2011 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
wasn't he shot by that East Coast fatso rapper, or his gang/"entourage"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1252718
United States
02/01/2011 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
TUPAC SUCKED!!! the worst rapper ever! and his music sucked to! PUSSY RAP!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 272356

u dick sucker white shit r.i.p 2pac
RaiZdbyDINGOES

User ID: 1250279
Australia
02/01/2011 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
he's dead, and he knew he was going to die that night and suge was part of it. He was going to leave deathrow. Yes he was against the Illuminati. Fuck the PPL around him are still performing and recruiting RAP talent. Dr Dre anyone??? Dre signs Eminem and just recently we see music videos of Eminem apparently trying to leave the this so called PACT.

Unless an actual artist leaves and explains everything about this illuminati music industry cult. We will never know the full truth.

But PAC's dead due to Suge being a money hungry prick, he didn't want 2pac to leave Death Row, plain and simple. the guy was a money making king
those that see, can truly say they are not blind....
TheQuestioner

User ID: 1244706
Canada
02/01/2011 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I salute Tupac, Alive or Dead, for many reasons including but not limited to his songs "Changes" and "I Ain't Mad at Cha".
hfhfhffor him

Last Edited by TranquilET on 02/01/2011 10:41 PM
DangerDog

User ID: 1248156
Norway
02/01/2011 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why did he change his artist name to Makaveli, in reference to the Italian Machiavelli?

... Who had a book that talked about faking your death to escape your enemies hell-bent on killing you...

Not saying he's still alive, but along with the other clues that is one of the heavier ones I think.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1252775
United States
02/01/2011 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is this asshole so fucking important to people. He was a fucking average rap asshole that couldn't get out of the ghetto, dispite his success. He was a fucking MORON>That is all. Who cares if he's dead. he was just another stupid loud mouthed musician.

"In October 1993, in Atlanta, Shakur shot two off-duty police officers (one in the leg, one in the buttocks) who were harassing a black motorist. Charges against Shakur were dismissed when it was discovered that both officers were intoxicated and were in possession of stolen weapons from an evidence locker during the occasion"

Shakur was a true revolutionary, with no fear of the NWO/illuminati.

When he comes back, look the fuck out you NWO pieces of shit, he's gonna bring an uprising against you fucks that you will not believe.

Your days are numbered.

We're waiting for you Pac.

Sounds like thugs supporting thugs. What was the black "motorist" (Funny how this is the only time anyone ever uses the word motorist) DOING? Did they just knock over the ten millionth gas station. The video speaks for itself. The thugs knocking over convenice stores are always black. You DO all look alike and commit 90% of the crime inthe country.

There is going to be no uprising. All yo brothers IS in da can already. Dumbfuck.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 433558

And we're to assume you call yourself a son of god right?
wtf
 Quoting: Truth 972845
maybe cuz his words meant something???
TrueKnowledge
User ID: 1267706
United States
02/16/2011 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Killuminati = To kill the illuminati

This is what put him at war with the other East Coast rappers, known illuminati members...like Jay-z. Anybody who speaks out is an enemy. Look how they are trying to destroy Enemin.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 589212

You sir obviously haven't done a whole lot of reading about the Illuminati. Tupac was considered to be the king of the West, Biggie the king of the East, and Pimp C the king of the South. All 3 openly spoke out against the Illuminati, all 3 just happen to have been murdered. Those 3 were replaced Tupac with Dr. Dre, Biggie with Jay-Z, and Pimp C by T.I. If you listen to the music of Dr. Dre, Jay-Z, and T.I. as well as watch their music videos, they openly show signs of being a part of the Illuminati. In Jay-Z's D'Evils song it says "The Illuminati wants my mind soul and body." There is no doubt in my mind that the Illuminati is real and if you think otherwise go listen to Lil Wayne's "Drop The World" and if you don't hear it there listen to Drake's "Light Up". The whole point of the Illuminati is to bring light to those who are in the dark, in Light Up it says: "Who would have thought, I'd be caught in this life? Let's celebrate with a toast and get lost in tonight and make it all light up. Even when the sun goes down we gon make this bitch light up."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1270245
Australia
02/18/2011 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those that thought 2pac was a thug is a damned fool plain and simple, his mother was a member of the truth movement so was his father, no he wasn't any old rapper his lyrics were wise and subliminal, he spoke out against thugz, he spoke out against 50 cent. His rhythm's were harmonious and whether this man was killed or not and the evidence points to him being alive, he was a revolutionist! which is what we needed then and we need now whoever do not believe in the new world order and the illuminati are sheep following the herds to be slaughtered.
Turn off the boobtube and open your eyes.
 Quoting: NightWolf 487221

50 cent wasnt even around when 2pac was,like wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1277415
South Africa
02/25/2011 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was mainstream BULLSHIT, a carnival sideshow for white kids to throw money at, he was a 'Britney Spears' ie. FUCK ALL

If you want a true black poetic/musical revolutionist for REAL then try Saul Williams or Michael Rantin.

Tupac was a prick, he didn't even qualify as a muppet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 327403

WHO ARE YOU ASS HOLE? YOU ARE JUST A SHORT SIGHTED SON OF A BITCH WHO IS TRYING BY ALL POSSIBLY MEANS TO MISLEAD THE WORLD, FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHERFUCKEN REM
M[youtube]ARKS.MNQUNDUWAKHO
Blood 4 life
User ID: 1281083
United States
03/01/2011 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
animynounious fuck face from the usa i will shot ur ass ill find u and so u better watch what the fuck u say to a blood member tupac is alive cuz my uncle is the vice leader of the immuminatis and he says he's still alive i tlk to tupac all the time and he will kill u when he comes back unless i kill u first.

p.s. being a thug doesnt mean ur a jackass a thug means to us anyways a brother that is for u and will live or die 4 u so u better watch what u say to us u little fuck face...
militia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 867017
Canada
03/02/2011 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

whos you 2 b tlking 4or all i kno u can be part of the illumanti cuz u hating so wat he was getto and couldnt get out he was srill human and wanted 2 change da world like JKF tell they shot him 2 im gonna say this once (FUCK DA ILLUMANTI) AND U 2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 682111
United States
03/03/2011 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
trans_sign
Tupac as an ideal
User ID: 1287991
Australia
03/08/2011 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
my opinion is that the illuminati is real, and they will continue to influence our world till , we are all under there control…

tupac shakur was a great man , i belive that him and biggie were working together to eliminate the illuminati throught their music , but tupac was killed and biggie was framed…

i beilieve that tupac was an ideal , and ideals dont die , they live on

long live , the freedom of man
peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1287990
United States
03/08/2011 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
he's alive,he's not alive who cares the main thing to focus on is atleast he's not around to make anymore crappy garbage i hate whitey music anymore.i think we can all atleast agree on that part huh?....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1287990
United States
03/08/2011 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
my opinion is that the illuminati is real, and they will continue to influence our world till , we are all under there control…

tupac shakur was a great man , i belive that him and biggie were working together to eliminate the illuminati throught their music , but tupac was killed and biggie was framed…

peace
 Quoting: Tupac as an ideal 1287991

yea cause it would be way too crazy to think that 3rd worlders kill each other.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1287991
Australia
03/08/2011 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

peace
 Quoting: Tupac as an ideal 1287991

yea cause it would be way too crazy to think that 3rd worlders kill each other.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1287990

3rd worlders? excuse me but who do you think you are?

and what, so every blackk artist is set to kill eachother? really?
juan
User ID: 1289414
United States
03/09/2011 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's dead and no one cares. Thread over.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 589753

tupac is one of the best rappers that have lived and everyone cares!!!!!
EMagi
User ID: 1292412
Estonia
03/11/2011 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminati had more do to then killing some bony-ass rapper. He was a great rapper, REALLY great, but for illuminati , he was just one meaningless nigga.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1292737
Australia
03/12/2011 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminati had more do to then killing some bony-ass rapper. He was a great rapper, REALLY great, but for illuminati , he was just one meaningless nigga.
 Quoting: EMagi 1292412

True that!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1295517
United States
03/14/2011 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tupac also stated that;

Any though it seems heaven sent (Obama). We ain't ready to have a black president.

I think this is a warning. Having a black president so soon!!!

Basically the illuminati wants the final phase of their plan (the collapse of the United States) to rest firmly in the seat of a black man (mixed of course). How ironic.

Than Nas perverted that sample..."Yes we can". haha, lol

If he is alive well, once Obama starts to lead black people down an rioting abyss...That would be about the time I think he'd step back into the picture...unless the illuminati killed him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 589212

Yeah, I wonder if they told him they're gonna fuck him over, (because you know he's goes to those meetings he was in the illuminati way before he became president) or if they're just gonna let em find out when it happens. Am I the only one that thinks the world isn't gonna end on 2012 but the illuminati ( builderburgs ) are gonna fuck it up?
Watch what you listen, hear what you see, it's all a trap by the illuminati...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1255931
Mexico
03/14/2011 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry guys, but Tupac is certainly dead. I have a good friend who is Las Vegas PD and was called to the scene that night. He told me that he saw Tupac's body riddled with bullets and that Tupac was most definitely dead.

Of course you don't need to believe me since this information kind of ruins a good conspiracy theory.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202950
United States
03/14/2011 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry guys, but Tupac is certainly dead. I have a good friend who is Las Vegas PD and was called to the scene that night. He told me that he saw Tupac's body riddled with bullets and that Tupac was most definitely dead.

Of course you don't need to believe me since this information kind of ruins a good conspiracy theory.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1255931

No hes not, if your a real fan you would no that hes in Cuba with his aunt Asata.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1303349
United States
03/18/2011 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great his whole family was a bunch of loser ghetto thug trash assholes too. Jesus Christ.

and u just adumb white bitch that dont know shit about wat blacks went thru andwat we g thru on a daily basis so bitch KILL YO SELF LITERALLY SUCK A DICK MATTA FACT U CAN SUCK ON PAC HATING ASS MUTHAFUCKAS REALIEST RAPPER EVER
your mother
User ID: 1306006
United Kingdom
03/20/2011 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
what are the clues?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 281247

he is clearly dead tho ? he got killed by his record producer when he took all the money from his music!

GLP