Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,769 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,181,424
Pageviews Today: 2,274,746Threads Today: 1,064Posts Today: 19,939
11:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

TUPAC FAKED HIS DEATH TO AVOID BEING KILLED BY THE ILLUMINATI..

Tweety Bird
User ID: 1318545
United States
03/28/2011 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: TUPAC FAKED HIS DEATH TO AVOID BEING KILLED BY THE ILLUMINATI..
TUPAC SUCKED!!! the worst rapper ever! and his music sucked to! PUSSY RAP!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 272356
Tweety Bird
United States
03/28/2011 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

U MUST B WITH THEM PPLS IF U SAY FUCK HIM U DONT KNOW HE KNOW U MUST B WHITE LOL
Tweety Bird
United States
03/28/2011 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

U MUST B WITH THEM PPLS IF U SAY FUCK HIM U DONT KNOW HE KNOW U MUST B WHITE LOL
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/28/2011 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/28/2011 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Tweety Bird 1318545

Hell yeah tha BITCH WHITE U RED NECK BITCH
Never Scared
User ID: 1195537
United States
04/03/2011 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tupac had No reason to fake his own death,for what?Who was he scared of?It damn sure aint this illuminati bullshit or these white dick sucking bitch made crackers that's writing this shit cuz when Pac do rise up,your ass is Ours and I Don't mean fucking u either!So u better stay a nothing ass coward!
Dsal24
User ID: 857085
United States
04/06/2011 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why is this asshole so fucking important to people. He was a fucking average rap asshole that couldn't get out of the ghetto, dispite his success. He was a fucking MORON>That is all. Who cares if he's dead. he was just another stupid loud mouthed musician.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 433558

Agreed! FUCK 'EM. He sucked! And he was a 'closet' gay!

TUPAC actually died of AIDS, as he was a 'closet' homosexual. The story that was told to the public of how he died was made up to protect his image at the time, to not hurt record sales as they all knew in the business he was a phony ass fake rapper "poser". They did not want this getting out PLUS the fact that he was gay.

Fuck y'all mother fuckers y'all are prolly some KKK mother fuckers talkin shit 2pac was a fucking man, let's see y'all bitch made shit talkin asses get shot 5 times and live, jealous ass punk bitches! 2pac was the realest person in the world with the knowledge of someone smarter than y'all fagets. Respect the dude he did alot of things during his career, and I know y'all prolly gay to and still in the "closet" it's all good I'll just tell you what PAC would tell you. "keep ya head up" bitches.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1330335
United States
04/06/2011 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
coming from some one who knew more about the man than any of you do!!
tupac could not be alive. the are autopsies that have been done on him. some of them have even leeked onto the internet.
the cremation was to be done quickly... in time for the funeral.
all of the "clues" in his lyrics are from books that he had been reading and either attacked the information or went with it. Some of the lyrics are to give more meaning and depth to his songs, if you even.
And there is no way that this extraordinary man with a such outspoken attitude could have stayed quiet within this world with so many problems for this long.
He was also a strong man who wasnt afraid of death and he knew he was going to die eventually so i dont think he would need to fake his death to avoid being killed!!!
 Quoting: the truth 385700

He was a dumb nog from Marin City.
RIP, Sambo.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1316207
United States
04/06/2011 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
you cannot run from the Illuminati for they have spirtual advisors (demons). The only way for him to escape the wrath of TPTB would be through the saviour of Jesus the Christ.

One thing is for sure though, Tupac would have brought a lot more light on this subject if he were alive. With him not going down the demonic path of hip hop that they had planned for him cost him his life.

Whether he sold his soul or not is not the question that can be answered by man. Nor if he did was he able to have Jesus retrieve it. What we do know for sure is that Jay-Z did sell out to the Illuminatis plan. He took his place sort of speak. Tupac was too dangerous and thats why they flexed there muscles and got him set up shit he didnt do. Just like William Cooper...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1330927
United States
04/06/2011 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tupac, if you are out there (and I think you are), I need you to be preparing to take on Sec. of State job if you are willing to accept (this summer).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1330952
United States
04/06/2011 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is this asshole so fucking important to people. He was a fucking average rap asshole that couldn't get out of the ghetto, dispite his success. He was a fucking MORON>That is all. Who cares if he's dead. he was just another stupid loud mouthed musician.

wait a second. Ignorance is bliss. You cannot connect with people unless you have been around them. Name one fucking person other than Bone thugs and Michael Jackson that has made a slight attempt of changing the world...............................Still waiting......................My point exactly
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1330952
United States
04/06/2011 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do have to say. Though I really wished he were still here. He isn't. He is too passionate. But he may be smarter than most of us think. Realizing his dreams he could have come to the conclusion that they could not be accomplished unless he disappeared and waited for the right time to come back. Who knows???? He also said if a man hasn't found something to die for he has not lived
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1316207
United States
04/06/2011 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

wait a second. Ignorance is bliss. You cannot connect with people unless you have been around them. Name one fucking person other than Bone thugs and Michael Jackson that has made a slight attempt of changing the world...............................Still waiting......................My point exactly
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1330952

Listen dont compare Mj to tupac.

No body knows for sure if he was a child molestor, however he did fit the profile.

An amusement park at his house, come on man
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1296667
India
04/06/2011 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tupac, if you are out there (and I think you are), I need you to be preparing to take on Sec. of State job if you are willing to accept (this summer).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1330927

For sure..... -pac
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 326376
United States
04/06/2011 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is why he left so many clues for us....
 Quoting: Death Row Employee 362827

Yeah I knew we would get to rehash this old chestnut again. Yippeeee! HE ALMOST SAVED US FROM THE ROCKEFELLERS C AUSE THEY WORRIED ABOUT HIM EMPOWERING THE DISENGFRANCHISED ALL THE TIME
coan
User ID: 1333609
United States
04/08/2011 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would love to believe that he's still alive. It's highly unlikely though. To think that someone with his personality and his passion could remain silent for this long is very far fetched.
On a side note I can't believe the racist remarks coming from both sides in this thread. It blows my mind that people today are still so simple! When are we as a society going to wake up? Many of you on here really made yourselves look like absolute fools, although I'm sure your quite proud of that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1334419
United States
04/09/2011 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

YOUR A Diiiicccktomato
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 969156
United States
04/09/2011 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tupac spotted by TMZ and a comparison of his album cover. Album cover at the top, TMZ pic and the bottom, middle photos are overlayed. Notice how the nose ring, nose, lips, eyebrows and eyes are in the same exact place. The shape and placement of the nose is identical.

He's alive or he has a twin.

[link to imgur.com]
Kill Illuminati Muthafuck!!!
User ID: 1334798
United Kingdom
04/09/2011 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

BITCH YOU KNOW FUCK SHIT!!! YOU TALK ABOUT A YOUNG AND BRILLIANT RAPPER LYK DAT UR GUNNA GET URSELF FUCKING KILLED!!! HELL YOUR PROBABLY PART OF THE ILLUMNATI MUTHAFUCKAS ANYWAY FUCKING WASTE PERSON FUCKING DIE AND ROT!!! GO BAK TO UR MUMMAS PUSSY HOLE CLIMB BAK UP THERE AND SUCK OUT THER! BITCH!!!! YOU EVER TALK BOUT TUPAC LYK THAT AGAIN IL FUCKING FIND YOUR BITCH ASS AN FUCK YOU UP MYSELF AND MAKE SURE UR GUNNA B THE PERSON THAT GOES MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1343598
Kosovo
04/15/2011 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

He was a legend nd legends never die
You cant speak about him like this cuz u are a shit biatch
2Pac 4 eva in our hearts
Shanaynay Yah Momma!
User ID: 1347000
United States
04/18/2011 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great his whole family was a bunch of loser ghetto thug trash assholes too. Jesus Christ.

[googlevid]Jesus isnt real tupac was a real person not some made up greek god mythos, serapis was his name before 331 ad
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 592107

Great his whole family was a bunch of loser ghetto thug trash assholes too. Jesus Christ.

[googlevid]Jesus isnt real tupac was a real person not some made up greek god mythos, serapis was his name before 331 ad
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 592107

ALl this crap about jesus and illumanti. Are you kidding me do you not have anything to do. so you toke up and ask if yourself hmm " i wonder if 2pac really died?" Like really what the hell this whole thing is stupid . If people are getting killed becasue of this group . Why? Are you still talking about . WHATEVER HAPPEND HAPPEND , STAY IN YOUR OWN POT OF KOOL-AID!!! Nobodys cares . N im pretty sure your adopted and nobody loves you ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1212590
Sweden
04/18/2011 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Much hate in this thread. 2Pac is one of the greatest performers ever. Plain and simple! You might not like his voice but you cannot say that his songs are bad. If you really LISTEN to his music you will see one of the greatest lyrics ever in the rap genre. Every song had a story and meaning. A good story, good flow, good lyrics and awesome beats. The thing that makes 2Pac the greatest rapper ever is because he always had a different rap style. In one song he's kind and humble, in another songs he's furious, in another song he's chill. If you listen to Biggie you will always hear the same style, same thick voice and same flow. Pretty boring, although Biggie is a great rapper as well.

Whether 2Pac is dead or not can we only speculate about. I believe he's dead but I don't believe for one second that he was killed because of the westside/eastside beef. I'm almost positive he was killed by the Illuminati.
New FBI documents released a few days ago reveal that 2Pac was threatened by a jewish gang. Read more about it here: [link to www.haaretz.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1361045
United States
04/28/2011 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

fuck you bitch and you dead fgamily fat funky eatin bitch
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369824
United States
05/04/2011 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

man fuck yew niqqa ye suck
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369824
United States
05/04/2011 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

fuck you bitch and you dead fgamily fat funky eatin bitch
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1361045

niqqa fuck yew yew dnt even kno pac.
nn fuck evrybody yew like yew aint worth shyt
yew prolly anuthha white ass racist hater yew lil hoe.
go eat a dick nn quit fukkn haten on da don KILLUMINATI
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1270741
United States
05/04/2011 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
He is basically the black elvis
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371352
United Kingdom
05/05/2011 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well FYI Mr vitim of universal racist. Let's clear this up for you. Elvis was po whi' traisht from "Tup'lo Missipi" before he made good and my granmama sen him down at the quarter=ers whenhe went up in Muddy Water's house ans tole that boys musical sound and his mojo. John Lenon was lil pussy ass English boy who like to project androgeny, stir up shit for other people top get aniled and sit back on his millions "Imagining" how cool it was to be the catalyst for other people fucking up, getting busted for emullating his asinine antice and sitting up in the bed like a bitch whining about peace with that ugly assed Yoko who fucked up the Beatles forever. iremember when they got here and then they changed to ...not a tuth seeker but a hangin' with the weird assed yogo mutnher fucker and chanting and generally doing stupid shit to get attention while he didn't have to worry about losinh his livliehood like the young kids who emulated his antics...Clear enough?... or should we discuss allegations by family members about Elvis drilling his Mammy while Vernon was in prison for moonshining in the 40s? An English pantyboy or a peckerwood motherfucker? Put them all in one basket and shake them up and you couldnt tell which one was which fro their idiotic behavior...Maybe Chapman's daddy was having supper with Daddy Bush when John got shot like he was with Hinkley while he was capping Reagan or thje Bin Ladens while the WTCs burned. Ghetto is a location,. The choice to emulate, embrace the behavioral characteristics of SCUM is a choice. Peace and I'm tired of all these MFs

bruv, iff you wanna say them stuff to our faces then you can talk but dont fukin start over tthe computor you fukin pussy, come my place and i will beat the fukin hell out of you! so shuut the fuk up u pussy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 803556
United Kingdom
05/07/2011 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
FAKE
KILLUMINATI
User ID: 1390373
Germany
05/19/2011 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey I just read this whole shit. I'm a Turk thats right I dont have a shit to write about this maybe but I listen to pac's music since I'm 7 years old and I read everything about his life. Pac is fighting for freedom to keep black and white people together..this is what real humans have to do. The ILLUMINATI is trying to keep us Muslims or Black people down they don't want that we rise up and show our power. But Pac will be the only one who will rise up against the NWO and Illuminati. And we all will stay behind pac and support him. ILLUMINATI will be killed we will burn those bitches Pac please hurry up the World (your fans) are waiting for you. You will come back. and all you haters just shut the fuck up you'll see when pac comes back he will fuck up the NWO with us together. You all may think wtf does this shitty turk write here right? well, I believe and support the black people they are all my brothers for me ! I don't give a shit what you white shit ass bastards think about us but we are on the right way to God ! I love all my muslim and black brothers I hope there will be no racism anymore when Pac will come back ! peace out from Turkey !

KILLUMINATI BITCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!flipflips226
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1368340
United States
05/19/2011 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
TUPAC actually died of AIDS, as he was a 'closet' homosexual. The story that was told to the public of how he died was made up to protect his image at the time, to not hurt record sales as they all knew in the business he was a phony ass fake rapper "poser". They did not want this getting out PLUS the fact that he was gay.

that is by far, the most dumbest, far fetched ass bullshitty story ever....ever. only the worst scum of the scums can think of.

if anything, pac was killed by a government force over his aunt. IF ANYTHING

GLP