Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,380 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,437,888
Pageviews Today: 2,399,346Threads Today: 965Posts Today: 17,127
10:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33999954
Ireland
02/09/2013 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
Dear people,

I am a Norwegian citizen but not a proper Norwegian since I am a person belonging to a small indigenous people in Norway, Finland, Sweden, and Russia, so I am wont to looking to those who most need attention and a helping hand.

I noticed that Miss Universe of the year 2012 was a Norwegian woman, as is said in the following video (sorry that she speaks only Norwegian):

[link to www.youtube.com]

What I dislike about all this is that all the beautiful personally reach girls and women have to think that a Miss World or a Miss Universe, or whatever, is something very special. No, I protest against this stupidity, and I want to tell you, both men and women, boys and girls, learn instead to respect the beauty found in every girl and woman (since Miss Universe/World is the topic), and do not mean only the outward but more so that which is in their heart and soul, and learn to respect them as you respect yourselves, if you do, as I also hope.

God made us, both boys and girls, men and women, in His image, which means that we must be very aware of justice and correct behaviour in all our deeds as regards the opposite sex, for if we do not, we will be found guilty of error in the face of Him who gave us life, even to the extent that we lose everything He othwerwise would love to give us!

Greetings with the love of God, our father,
so let us do it better than we have hitherto done!

This was said by PehJeshuah,
the true witness of God after Rev 11:3.

------------

PJ
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 33459286

This is another reason I know you cannot be one of the two witnesses, you come from a heathen people, the heathen sammi people. LOL

The nation of Norway is made up of the tribe of Benjamin but your heathen people have no portion in it. Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh would not use a heathen people to carry out his will. Only someone from the House of Israel or the House of Judah.

Yeshua only came for the 'lost' sheep of Israel and the Father has revealed to me who these people are today.

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matthew 15:24

Keep dreaming you silly heathen sammi. lmao

You have no inheritance in Israel, you are just a poser.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33863927

bump for the delusional crackpot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33999954
Ireland
02/09/2013 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
Soon you will smited and your mouth shut Peh.

You won't get away with this much longer. Soon, you will suffer.
PehJeshuah
User ID: 33459286
Norway
02/09/2013 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33999954

What does "smited" mean? Sorry, English is no close language to me!

Did you mean that soon I will smile, and after that I need say nothing?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/09/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
The two witnesses will not glorify themselves they will glorify Jesus and not point to themselves...if they keep saying I'm the witness I'm the witness....they aren't the witness:

Quoting: waterman

Read my article on baptism in the light of the everlasting gospel and come back to tell me and us here on GLP what is wrong in that article, if you think so.

In it I refer to Jesus Christ and focus on him, so who are you, you dishonest person, to say what you say?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/09/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

What does "smited" mean? Sorry, English is no close language to me!

Did you mean that soon I will smile, and after that I need say nothing?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

For me the battle against your incincerity and blind opposition is easy but for you very hard and difficult.

I can fight your falsehood at every quarter and reveal you while you will lose at every quarter.

So why do you fight a lost battle, you lost soul of humanity? Do you not believe Scripture that tells you that the testimony of God's true two witnesses cannot be defeated?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/09/2013 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear people,

I am a Norwegian citizen but not a proper Norwegian since I am a person belonging to a small indigenous people in Norway, Finland, Sweden, and Russia, so I am wont to looking to those who most need attention and a helping hand.

I noticed that Miss Universe of the year 2012 was a Norwegian woman, as is said in the following video (sorry that she speaks only Norwegian):

What I dislike about all this is that all the beautiful personally reach girls and women have to think that a Miss World or a Miss Universe, or whatever, is something very special. No, I protest against this stupidity, and I want to tell you, both men and women, boys and girls, learn instead to respect the beauty found in every girl and woman (since Miss Universe/World is the topic), and do not mean only the outward but more so that which is in their heart and soul, and learn to respect them as you respect yourselves, if you do, as I also hope.

God made us, both boys and girls, men and women, in His image, which means that we must be very aware of justice and correct behaviour in all our deeds as regards the opposite sex, for if we do not, we will be found guilty of error in the face of Him who gave us life, even to the extent that we lose everything He othwerwise would love to give us!

------------

PJ

This is another reason I know you cannot be one of the two witnesses, you come from a heathen people, the heathen sammi people. LOL

The nation of Norway is made up of the tribe of Benjamin but your heathen people have no portion in it. Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh would not use a heathen people to carry out his will. Only someone from the House of Israel or the House of Judah.

Yeshua only came for the 'lost' sheep of Israel and the Father has revealed to me who these people are today.

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matthew 15:24

Are you not a "funny" idiot?

The Saami philosphy has always been, through the generations, that a human life is sacred and cannot be violated in any manner.

Think of it, that this was my forefathers philosphy, of those who you say were heathens, while it was not your forefathers philosphy, in spite of your being called civilized and christianized.

While you did not live up to what you was given to know my forefathers lived up to what what was good in spite of nobody having told them before.

In our anthem the wording is that we never caused the blood of our fellow man flow. Do you think that I should be ashamed of it instead of being proud?

Look up the Saami history, and learn that we are a people that God has cared about, even a people that God is going to use for good in our days! We are kind, we are humans, we are talented, we are surviving after having suffered all kinds of injustice, and empires have meanwhile disappeared.

Whose honour is it, if not God's, and how will you explain it that our "heathendom" beats your putative Christianity? I am no starting to see why God chose me, a low person among a low people, even of a heathen extraction, to tell you straight in your faces what you are, dishonest devils!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
DesinzitizedSleepWalk​er9978

User ID: 33296170
United States
02/09/2013 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
your user is in the 1's lol
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/09/2013 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
your user is in the 1's lol
 Quoting: DesinzitizedSleepWalker9978

What do you mean?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/09/2013 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear you,

Let me speak to you and tell a true story.

When the Germans attacked Norway one of my uncles was among the first ones to lose his life, when he and another Saami man, his fellow soldier, went into a mine field. They died in a place called Alta, in the north of Norway.

After the war I had the opportunity to speak with one of the soldiers who participated in the fights against the Germans in the area of Narvik, where the Germans lost for the first time during world war II. The majority of the soldiers of the Norwegian army were Saamis, such who were wont to the harsh areas of Arctic, and using Saami clothes that can keep people warm even in extreme cold weather.

He told me, that afer a fight with the Germans in a place called Gratangen, there was a pause in the fighting, and during that pause they changed positions, went to new positions in order to avoid the enemy. While doing that he came silently upon a young German soldier, who could be no older than 17 years old. He was sitting on a tussock eating some food. When this Norwegian (or Saami) soldier noticed him he said to himself, shall I shoot this enemy or just leave him alone. What he did, as he told me, was that he shoot that German soldier, who was very young, and who died there at his place of rest and eating.

What my informant next said to me was this, and believe it, he said, I will never forgive myself that I shot that youngster, even if he was part of the army that attacked our country, for afterwards I kept thinking about his parents, his relatives, and himself, a young person with hopes about life and his own participation in life.

I answered, but he was your enemy! Yes, according to the rule of warfare, he said, but I felt I did not give him the chance to survive and learn from our stupidity about war.

These words remain in my memory, and I say, if you kill your enemy you will possibly kill a possible brother, sister or friend.

Therefore, the Saami philosphy of respect for your fellow human's life, as I have learnt it, is something that cannot be replaced by a better philosophy! That is one reason why I am proud to be a Saami!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/09/2013 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are still in a daze of not-knowing-where-you-are, but I will tell you the eternal truth,

that even though I be killed for telling the truth, truth will survive. I do not own the truth, but truth either conquers us or does not, and if truth become our master we will die to the truth. Truth is gruesome, if we are false, and it is sweet if we are honest. I was hit by God's truth and cannot and will not deny it.

I am broken in my soul to understand some of God's truth, and I pass it to you, my sister or brother. I beg your pardon that I did not come with fire out of my mouth as false teachers have told people that God's true two witnesses would do, but still I am who I tell you that I am.

I am true, I am God's witness after Rev 11:3. I, and my brother, cannot be defeated before the time has come for 2/3 of the world to die, so that all humanity sees that we were what we told without in most cases to be believed!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Spiritoftruth
User ID: 33441012
Australia
02/09/2013 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
None posting at this time in this thread speak for God. They speak for themselves and because are false witnessing shall have consequences. It is best all of ye repent and pray for forgiveness for your offenses against the heavens, your time is running out do not procrastinate your time of repentance.
Boorkyboo
User ID: 19129510
Sweden
02/10/2013 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
None posting at this time in this thread speak for God. They speak for themselves and because are false witnessing shall have consequences. It is best all of ye repent and pray for forgiveness for your offenses against the heavens, your time is running out do not procrastinate your time of repentance.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth 33441012

I agree with you Spiritoftruth!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34107263
United States
02/10/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe you, what did the voice sound like, was there any pics or was it just black?
Bat Wing
User ID: 34065425
Canada
02/10/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
It must have something to do with Feb 22 = 222

Search the thread

"Strike zone 2 Aquarius Feb 22 = 222 NEW RIDDLE?"

or better yet just click here:

Thread: Strike ZONE 2 - Aquarius Feb 22 = 2 2 2 - NEW RIDDLE ?
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
02/11/2013 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fig tree just sprouted some more leaves did it not guys?

I am personally will ask for the covering of the blood of the Lamb.

It's probably starting to get serious. We will see if St. Malachi was really correct.

May our Heavenly Father bless you all
PehJeshuah
User ID: 722418
Norway
02/12/2013 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise
 Quoting: TheLevite777

So you showing your double face now. Why would you criticize and attack me, avoiding my relevant questions, while hiding your former nick "TheSeventhGate"?

Did you hope to be more successful under disguise than you were as "TheSeventhGate", or did most of your gates fall sunder?

Aren't we tired of you, you dishonest people?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

So now you title yourself as "TheLevite777"? Aren't you a funny stupid retard?

If you are a Levite I can put you so many questions that Levites knew but you would be baffled by like the idiot you indeed are! Aren't you a son of the Devil in your dishonest ways?

Yes, you are, and I tell it straight in your ugly dishonest face!!!

Try and defeat my truth, which is that of God's true witness of Rev 11:3, and there will be very intense flames of hell waiting for you, after God has given you several strikes before that eternal fate of yours, you dispicable ambassador of Satan.

Are we going to test your Levite's knowledge of what it means to be a Levite, to reveal your stupidity in front of God's four Living Creatures (what you poor idiot do not yet understand a jot of)?

Don't you see how ridiculous you are?

Listen, God's two witnesses have power to fight all the world and all of its falsehood, so how do you little poor lost soul hope to conquer the valiant fighters of God in this very fateful last fight for truth and its rule over falsehood that we are sent to fulfil? Are you as blind as not to see the sorry outcome for yourself and the Devil?

I dare say this because it is true, and otherwise I would not. Take it or leave it, and go to hell after that, for you were warned, it will be told you on the last day of God's great judgment.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

The only retard here is you. And would I be baffled like you were when I had to educate you to what a cherub was? LOL

I could answer any of your questions but I owe you no explanation, who are you? lol

"Try and defeat my truth, which is that of God's true witness of Rev 11:3, and there will be very intense flames of hell waiting for you, after God has given you several strikes before that eternal fate of yours, you dispicable ambassador of Satan."

And lol @ this, I already defeated you, you are naked now in front of everyone, I have shown you to be nothing but a viper and wolf of the Devil. The only one here going to 'hell' will be you you despicable person. I would say Yeshua is ashamed that a worm like you profess him. Your threats are empty as usual and nothing but to be spat upon and I spit upon you and your threats. Strike down you insignificant person. Oh yeah, you can't because you are powerless. LOL

So you stopped being TheLevite777_

How come, if not because you try different colours in your desperation_

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
User ID: 722418
Norway
02/12/2013 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi,

Isn't it strange that the people at this website

[link to www.worldslastchance.com]

speak well in defense of Paul the apostle but mere rubbish and in contradiction to Holy Scripture in the following video:

[link to www.worldslastchance.com]

Beware of there fallacy as regards the coming of our Saviour! He has already come only that His coming is spiritual, which most people do not understand from Scripture, whereas it will be literal on the very last day, when the Great Judgment Day comes.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
User ID: 34484452
Norway
02/15/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear you,

Let me tell you a very certain thing, which is that today's Christianity is falsehood!

You will ask me why I say this, and the answer is, whether you believe it or not, because I know it and can also prove it, being one of the two witnesses of Rev 11:3.

Now some people will tell you that God's TRUE witnesses would never say who they are. I ask them, why would they not tell who they are in order that you have the chance to test them and find out if they are true? An ambassodor of whatever country will tell those who he is sent to who sent him, what country or by what authority they come, and that is the case here also as regards God's two witnesses.

All sons of Satan can fight against my and my brother's testimony, and they will give it a try, but they will not, nevertheless, poor devils, prevail over what we say, for our calling is true and powerful, and our knowledge of Holy Scripture is such that no devil can defeat us!!!

Dear you, why do you keep believing in the churches and cult of deception instead of believing in Scripture, that God's true witnesses will give you the true light for you to see what Scripture means.

May God bless you, all of you who sincerely seek your Lord.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/15/2013 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Americans (USA),

Let me tell you that Obama the President of US is definitely NOT the Antichrist, as bewildered people try to make you believe on the net.

Listen, read 2 John 7 and be convinced from what you read that the Antichrist means many (indeed all) false teachers in Christendom who teach not that it is Jesus Christ who makes people into spiritually living creatures of God by becoming their life, namely in their and our bodies.

There is no baptism or whatever remedy that can save people and cleanse them in the sight of our Lord than the work of God's law in our bodies through the coming of our Lord into our flesh to become the death of death in us!

Greetings from
God's true witness after Rev 11:3
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/15/2013 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear you,

[link to www.testimonyofthetwowitnesses.com]

Here you see one more of the idiots and false people of Satan who pretend to be what they are not, neither of the two witnesses of God in Rev 11:3.

Let me, even bombastically (since I hate their falsehood), tell you that we can easily refute these idiots of Satan with our scriptural power given to me and my brother by God.

They are such nerks (idiots) that half of their stupidty would be quite enough, so reject them, for the Devil did send them!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34394339
United States
02/15/2013 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
well, what are these two witnesses witnessing to that they
witnessed that make them these two so-called "two witnesses",
that nobody has witnessed for themselves , yet?
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/15/2013 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
well, what are these two witnesses witnessing to that they
witnessed that make them these two so-called "two witnesses",
that nobody has witnessed for themselves , yet?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34394339

Good question.

Read my article on Baptism in the light of the everlasting gospel. You will find it on this thread, if you care!

If you do not care it will be your problem, not mine.

Good luck!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1625979
United States
02/15/2013 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear people,

------------

PJ

The Saami philosphy has always been, through the generations, that a human life is sacred and cannot be violated in any manner.

Think of it, that this was my forefathers philosphy, of those who you say were heathens, while it was not your forefathers philosphy, in spite of your being called civilized and christianized.

While you did not live up to what you was given to know my forefathers lived up to what what was good in spite of nobody having told them before.

In our anthem the wording is that we never caused the blood of our fellow man flow. Do you think that I should be ashamed of it instead of being proud?

Look up the Saami history, and learn that we are a people that God has cared about, even a people that God is going to use for good in our days! We are kind, we are humans, we are talented, we are surviving after having suffered all kinds of injustice, and empires have meanwhile disappeared.

Whose honour is it, if not God's, and how will you explain it that our "heathendom" beats your putative Christianity? I am no starting to see why God chose me, a low person among a low people, even of a heathen extraction, to tell you straight in your faces what you are, dishonest devils!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

So you really believe that you are one of the 2 witnesses? If you do think that you are, I am sorry, but I can most assure you that you are NOT. I have a "unique" perspective, so trust me on this. This is because (1) the 2 witnesses are not entirely human...each has unique characteristics, attributed to their particular archetype; for example: perhaps a complete immunity to human viruses...when's the last time you had a cold? and (2) they have not had their path set before them yet...It isn't their place to let it be known quite just yet, they are still waiting for the proper time.
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/15/2013 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear people,

------------

PJ

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

So you really believe that you are one of the 2 witnesses? If you do think that you are, I am sorry, but I can most assure you that you are NOT. I have a "unique" perspective, so trust me on this. This is because (1) the 2 witnesses are not entirely human...each has unique characteristics, attributed to their particular archetype; for example: perhaps a complete immunity to human viruses...when's the last time you had a cold? and (2) they have not had their path set before them yet...It isn't their place to let it be known quite just yet, they are still waiting for the proper time.
 Quoting: FiRe_DrAgOn

You seem to be a very "knowledgable" dragon, but, alas, I had a severe cold 2 weeks ago, so, by your measures, I must be from the dark side.

Your unique perspective, whatever it might be, is, nevertheless, from the Devil himself.

The reason is this:

1) The 2 witnesses of God are etirel human

2) They very well know who they are and what their mission is. They need not wait for "their" proper time, for it is already set in Scripture.Do you "Dragon" know it? No, you do not, for your eyes are filled with deception!

Do not answer me back, you son of Satan, for your defeat is already waiting for you as a snare! You cannot fight God's true witnesses with success, for they are God's last warning, so stay aloof, or, else, die an eternal death!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/15/2013 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear you,

One very strong evidence that the two true witnesses of God (Revelation 11:3) are come to tell you the truth is that they dare tell you who they are without fear of anybody being in the position to prove them wrong.

Listen, they are, even with impunity, able to paint the truth on the wall for all of you to see.

Pray, read, listen, do as you are told in Holy Scripture, and God will let you see, hear, and understand!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28214844
United States
02/16/2013 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for sending this message. I am one of the witnesses.

Attention GLP moderators: You should know from my computer I.D. that I am not joking. Look at when I first started posting, then look at what happened when I revealed some profound truths. Then action was taken, and there was no need for me to re-check this website, except that I was inspired to check one more time.

So I checked and this message came through loud and clear.

So, If anyone here is accusing the original poster of being a heathen, you should repent. You don't have to pay attention to this topic, because it wasn't posted for you in the first place.

This message has come because we are soon to witness the return of Christ (as). The world is being prepared now, from heaven. Lightening struck St. Peter's Basilica, and a meteor just struck the land of Magog. Both are signs of war from heaven.

There are two that will return and establish God's Kingdom on earth. The Messiah Jesus (as) and his Elect (as).

Humanity- You must purify yourselves and return to the Grace of your Lord. Because there is an overwhelming ignorance that grips humanity at this time, God's Mercy is upon you. Therefore, respond with gratitude and clean your hearts. You may soon rejoice.

As for me, I am one of those mentioned in the Holy Quran 5:54

Someone made a guess about it, and I'm giving you a verse to confirm it. God's people will have subdued their egos and will stand firm in Truth. Not afraid of the criticisms of those who find fault.

Please do not be offended by Truth. It will only hinder your progress
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/16/2013 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for sending this message. I am one of the witnesses.

Attention GLP moderators: You should know from my computer I.D. that I am not joking. Look at when I first started posting, then look at what happened when I revealed some profound truths. Then action was taken, and there was no need for me to re-check this website, except that I was inspired to check one more time.

So I checked and this message came through loud and clear.

So, If anyone here is accusing the original poster of being a heathen, you should repent. You don't have to pay attention to this topic, because it wasn't posted for you in the first place.

This message has come because we are soon to witness the return of Christ (as). The world is being prepared now, from heaven. Lightening struck St. Peter's Basilica, and a meteor just struck the land of Magog. Both are signs of war from heaven.

There are two that will return and establish God's Kingdom on earth. The Messiah Jesus (as) and his Elect (as).

Humanity- You must purify yourselves and return to the Grace of your Lord. Because there is an overwhelming ignorance that grips humanity at this time, God's Mercy is upon you. Therefore, respond with gratitude and clean your hearts. You may soon rejoice.

As for me, I am one of those mentioned in the Holy Quran 5:54

Someone made a guess about it, and I'm giving you a verse to confirm it. God's people will have subdued their egos and will stand firm in Truth. Not afraid of the criticisms of those who find fault.

Please do not be offended by Truth. It will only hinder your progress
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28214844

I did not send you any message, but I know that the devils know what is going on, that the truth has come and will destroy their falsehood!

While thanking me who am against your falsehood you indeed bless me without knowing it, and there is no remedy for your dying fallacies!

It will be clearer and clearer with the days to come!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16859882
Australia
02/16/2013 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear you,

Let me tell you a very certain thing, which is that today's Christianity is falsehood!

You will ask me why I say this, and the answer is, whether you believe it or not, because I know it and can also prove it, being one of the two witnesses of Rev 11:3.

Now some people will tell you that God's TRUE witnesses would never say who they are. I ask them, why would they not tell who they are in order that you have the chance to test them and find out if they are true? An ambassodor of whatever country will tell those who he is sent to who sent him, what country or by what authority they come, and that is the case here also as regards God's two witnesses.

All sons of Satan can fight against my and my brother's testimony, and they will give it a try, but they will not, nevertheless, poor devils, prevail over what we say, for our calling is true and powerful, and our knowledge of Holy Scripture is such that no devil can defeat us!!!

Dear you, why do you keep believing in the churches and cult of deception instead of believing in Scripture, that God's true witnesses will give you the true light for you to see what Scripture means.

May God bless you, all of you who sincerely seek your Lord.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 34484452

Rev11:11

Isaiah 11:11

I KNOW.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34553076
Italy
02/16/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just read the first post coz is too long and if is true what that guy posted is better for you all GLP to stop to be catastrophists because if they really still don't know who they are and read about catastrophic predictions they could really happen if they believe it is a true prophecy... so stop post about catastrophic bullshits ! peace
Yes I Am Serious
User ID: 34418788
United States
02/16/2013 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about the 2 witnesses, but Yeshua (Jesus) Christ, himself, has been on GLP.

GLP