Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,869 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 746,318
Pageviews Today: 992,217Threads Today: 267Posts Today: 4,013
08:35 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Thread Locked 
PehJeshuah
User ID: 34484452
Norway
02/16/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
I just read the first post coz is too long and if is true what that guy posted is better for you all GLP to stop to be catastrophists because if they really still don't know who they are and read about catastrophic predictions they could really happen if they believe it is a true prophecy... so stop post about catastrophic bullshits ! peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34553076

Dico la verità, per ascoltare e trovare la pace.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/16/2013 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
I just read the first post coz is too long and if is true what that guy posted is better for you all GLP to stop to be catastrophists because if they really still don't know who they are and read about catastrophic predictions they could really happen if they believe it is a true prophecy... so stop post about catastrophic bullshits ! peace

Leggere questo testo. Isa 24.

Greetings from
PehJeshuH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16859882
Australia
02/16/2013 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about the 2 witnesses, but Yeshua (Jesus) Christ, himself, has been on GLP.
 Quoting: Yes I Am Serious 34418788

Under which name?

There are at least ten I know of in the last few years who all claimed to be him.

When yeshuah posts..he would NOT make that claim.

He would be meek and lowly and humble and full of love and mercy.

He would not blow his trumpet trying to get everyones attention at how GREAT he was and how DOOMED everyone was if they ignored his posts and his words.

He would be graceful..intelligent..patient..anf freely fprgiving and loving those who hate and curse him.

He would be living up to his own instructions to US would he not?
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/16/2013 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about the 2 witnesses, but Yeshua (Jesus) Christ, himself, has been on GLP.

Jesus Christ is close to all people who are willing to accept the reality of His being close to them.

Whoever accepts His reality will give himself/herself over to listening, and feeling His presence, and He will speak to that person in a beautiful voice (not literally meant) and give hope.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34553076
Italy
02/16/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
@PehJeshuah answer to this if you are really a witness:
if witnesses are an instrument of God they just should fight for the good so why they have the power to cause catastrophes instead the power to avoid them?
It is not a provocation... I'm really curious about this...
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/16/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Under which name?

There are at least ten I know of in the last few years who all claimed to be him.

He would not blow his trumpet trying to get everyones attention at how GREAT he was and how DOOMED everyone was if they ignored his posts and his words.

He would be graceful..intelligent..patient..anf freely fprgiving and loving those who hate and curse him.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16859882

Nice post,

thank you, brother or sister, and we must not lose the hope that God is doing special things for us these days in order to help us through!

May God bless you!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/16/2013 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Under which name?

Nice post,

thank you, brother or sister, and we must not lose the hope that God is doing special things for us these days in order to help us through!

May God bless you!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 34484452

You are Most welcome.

Rev 11:11

...almost time.
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/16/2013 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
if witnesses are an instrument of God they just should fight for the good so why they have the power to cause catastrophes instead the power to avoid them?

Dear Italian brother,

The two witnesses are not going to do harm to people, for their deeds are spiritually understood, and that means that they will fight falsehood which DOES HURT people worldwide.

Listen brother, being a witness means giving yourself up in order to give your brother and sister strength and hope. But giving oneself up is not possible, since we are so lost, both you and me, if we do not give our GOOD saviour, Jesus Christ, the possibility to become Christ come in flesh in us!!!.

This means that even our will must be given over to our Saviour, for him to will for us in us, for in that way we become what God intended, really loving to each other. There is no pride in what we do, only in what God does for us, in us, and (WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT) for you and me and us through that very incredibly strong love of God that He wants us to partake of. Is it not a wondrous thing that the mightiest power in existence care about lousy me and you?

It is incredible but a very strong testimony to you and me, namely that God, yours as well as mine, gave us life in order that we may rejoice in His lovingkindness. This is such a strong thing that my little heart is overwhelmed.

Therefore, take care of yourself, and your close people, be a sunshine all the days, and the angels will sing their song of joy for your sake.

Greetings from
me, PehJeshuah
who God has chosen to speak to you
in spite of my lowness.
PehJehshuh
Norway
02/16/2013 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Under which name?

Nice post,

May God bless you!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

You are Most welcome.

Rev 11:11

...almost time.

Brother, you beloved,

there is a fierce battle coming up, the one against the foretold false prophet, and in that battle most people will side with falsehood. All this proves that what is not right is more easily ingrained in our minds than truth is, so we are in a constant battle to survive with truth.

May God bless you!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
God's chosen true witness of Rev 11:3
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/16/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dear Italian brother,

The two witnesses are not going to do harm to people, for their deeds are spiritually understood, and that means that they will fight falsehood which DOES HURT people worldwide.

Listen brother, being a witness means giving yourself up in order to give your brother and sister strength and hope. But giving oneself up is not possible, since we are so lost, both you and me, if we do not give our GOOD saviour, Jesus Christ, the possibility to become Christ come in flesh in us!!!.

This means that even our will must be given over to our Saviour, for him to will for us in us, for in that way we become what God intended, really loving to each other. There is no pride in what we do, only in what God does for us, in us, and (WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT) for you and me and us through that very incredibly strong love of God that He wants us to partake of. Is it not a wondrous thing that the mightiest power in existence care about lousy me and you?

It is incredible but a very strong testimony to you and me, namely that God, yours as well as mine, gave us life in order that we may rejoice in His lovingkindness. This is such a strong thing that my little heart is overwhelmed.

Therefore, take care of yourself, and your close people, be a sunshine all the days, and the angels will sing their song of joy for your sake.

Greetings from
me, PehJeshuah
who God has chosen to speak to you
in spite of my lowness.

You have really changed brother.

So have I.

You have real love in your words now..and I do to.

The Lord can change ANY heart..becaue he knows those who ARE his. And sometime we just have to go through all the pride filled "Religion" and know all the doctrines and spend a bit of time being full of ourselves..until HE comes along and softens out hearts and gives us HIS heart..and HIS words.

Then when He has full control..and its no longer US that lives..but he that lives IN us..then LOVE grows..sin begins to really die..and people begin to come into the kingdom..cause in the end..its not about our "Calling" or our "Gifts" or what we know...its about HIS love and mercy and grace..to reach the lost..heal the broken hearted..and turn the sons hearts BACK to their fathers..and fathers hearts BACK to their sons.
He is about RESTORATION.

I have been totally changed..HE changed me..I used to rant and rave and..well..you know what I was like.

I am that man NO MORE..neither are you.
We are all ONE in Him..in LOVE..in compassion for the hurting..and repentance and forgiveness.

because there is NO pit so deep..that HIS love is not DEEPER STILL.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1625979
United States
02/17/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is another reason I know you cannot be one of the two witnesses, you come from a heathen people, the heathen sammi people. LOL

The nation of Norway is made up of the tribe of Benjamin but your heathen people have no portion in it. Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh would not use a heathen people to carry out his will. Only someone from the House of Israel or the House of Judah.

Yeshua only came for the 'lost' sheep of Israel and the Father has revealed to me who these people are today.

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matthew 15:24

Keep dreaming you silly heathen sammi. lmao

You have no inheritance in Israel, you are just a poser.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33863927

Are you not a "funny" idiot?

The Saami philosphy has always been, through the generations, that a human life is sacred and cannot be violated in any manner.

Think of it, that this was my forefathers philosphy, of those who you say were heathens, while it was not your forefathers philosphy, in spite of your being called civilized and christianized.

While you did not live up to what you was given to know my forefathers lived up to what what was good in spite of nobody having told them before.

In our anthem the wording is that we never caused the blood of our fellow man flow. Do you think that I should be ashamed of it instead of being proud?

Look up the Saami history, and learn that we are a people that God has cared about, even a people that God is going to use for good in our days! We are kind, we are humans, we are talented, we are surviving after having suffered all kinds of injustice, and empires have meanwhile disappeared.

Whose honour is it, if not God's, and how will you explain it that our "heathendom" beats your putative Christianity? I am no starting to see why God chose me, a low person among a low people, even of a heathen extraction, to tell you straight in your faces what you are, dishonest devils!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 33459286

So you really believe that you are one of the 2 witnesses? If you do think that you are, I am sorry, but I can most assure you that you are NOT. I have a "unique" perspective, so trust me on this. This is because (1) the 2 witnesses are not entirely human...each has unique characteristics, attributed to their particular archetype; for example: perhaps a complete immunity to human viruses...when's the last time you had a cold? and (2) they have not had their path set before them yet...It isn't their place to let it be known quite just yet, they are still waiting for the proper time.
 Quoting: FiRe_DrAgOn

You seem to be a very "knowledgable" dragon, but, alas, I had a severe cold 2 weeks ago, so, by your measures, I must be from the dark side.

Your unique perspective, whatever it might be, is, nevertheless, from the Devil himself.

The reason is this:

1) The 2 witnesses of God are etirel human

2) They very well know who they are and what their mission is. They need not wait for "their" proper time, for it is already set in Scripture.Do you "Dragon" know it? No, you do not, for your eyes are filled with deception!

Do not answer me back, you son of Satan, for your defeat is already waiting for you as a snare! You cannot fight God's true witnesses with success, for they are God's last warning, so stay aloof, or, else, die an eternal death!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

HaHa....Son you are a bit outta your fucking mind aren't you??? First of all...seeing as how YOU are ALMIGHTY, you should already be WELL AWARE that accusing someone of evil, while maintaining YOUR divinity....IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SINS!!!!

SO you have never sinned??? You do NOTHING which is offensive to the ARCHITECT??? YOUR OWN ARROGANCE, IS THE ONE IN THE SAME, SHARED BY LUCIFER!! Why do you think he fell???......ARROGANCE!!! The one in the SAME AS IN YOU!!!
YOU have no idea what you are even talking about...

Ohh, but I forgot you are one of the witnesses!! SO, where is the other??? You both should be very close to one another, having known each other your entire lives....CORRECT???

AND PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME, OH GREAT ONE, as to the nature of the REVEALING!!! WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED??? HOW DID YOU SUCCEED in SURVIVING the witnessing???

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT??? DO YOU REALIZE, OH GREAT ONE, that the term "witnesses" actually refers to a PHYSICAL ACT??? Please tell us about this event...in detail. WHO was there, WHERE did it take place, EXPLAIN the events which lead to the revelation that YOU had witnessed!!! PLEASE OH GREAT ONE,SHARE YOUR ETERNAL WISDOM WITH US!!!whatever
Mihail

User ID: 9975241
Romania
02/17/2013 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Under which name?

You just described how everyone should be towards another. You know God brother. Blessed are those who know you!
You know me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20574169
United States
02/17/2013 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
It must have something to do with Feb 22 = 222

Search the thread

"Strike zone 2 Aquarius Feb 22 = 222 NEW RIDDLE?"

or better yet just click here:

Thread: Strike ZONE 2 - Aquarius Feb 22 = 2 2 2 - NEW RIDDLE ?
 Quoting: Bat Wing 34065425

2-2+2=2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34602745
Canada
02/17/2013 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are these witnesses registered members or ACs?
 Quoting: SubarcticBeef

No, the AntiChrist is an AC...5a
Gold
User ID: 34610182
United States
02/17/2013 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your dream is very true I will tell you who they are it's Adam and Eve but only Adam is the one one to first find out who he is so far and he is still praying for the world at this time pouring out the golden oil for the world
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for sending this message. I am one of the witnesses.

Attention GLP moderators: You should know from my computer I.D. that I am not joking. Look at when I first started posting, then look at what happened when I revealed some profound truths. Then action was taken, and there was no need for me to re-check this website, except that I was inspired to check one more time.

So I checked and this message came through loud and clear.

So, If anyone here is accusing the original poster of being a heathen, you should repent. You don't have to pay attention to this topic, because it wasn't posted for you in the first place.

This message has come because we are soon to witness the return of Christ (as). The world is being prepared now, from heaven. Lightening struck St. Peter's Basilica, and a meteor just struck the land of Magog. Both are signs of war from heaven.

There are two that will return and establish God's Kingdom on earth. The Messiah Jesus (as) and his Elect (as).

Humanity- You must purify yourselves and return to the Grace of your Lord. Because there is an overwhelming ignorance that grips humanity at this time, God's Mercy is upon you. Therefore, respond with gratitude and clean your hearts. You may soon rejoice.

As for me, I am one of those mentioned in the Holy Quran 5:54

Someone made a guess about it, and I'm giving you a verse to confirm it. God's people will have subdued their egos and will stand firm in Truth. Not afraid of the criticisms of those who find fault.

Please do not be offended by Truth. It will only hinder your progress
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28214844

Naaah... you're just another False Prophet. As there will be many, and only ashes will follow the trail left by the Great Fire that will consume them along the way of purification.

Burn your world, we will, gladly!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2013 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do not be fooled. The Church's MEssiah will be a self-fulfilling prophecy, and a CONSPIRACY.

NONE can tell or guess the true designs of the Lord. Only the scriptures are the word of truth when it comes to the Revelation. Beware of imitators, and USA especially has one at every corner! Just listen to talk radio... and shortwave... these cons are everywhere!
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/18/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you not a "funny" idiot?

The Saami philosphy has always been, through the generations, that a human life is sacred and cannot be violated in any manner.

Think of it, that this was my forefathers philosphy, of those who you say were heathens, while it was not your forefathers philosphy, in spite of your being called civilized and christianized.

While you did not live up to what you was given to know my forefathers lived up to what what was good in spite of nobody having told them before.

In our anthem the wording is that we never caused the blood of our fellow man flow. Do you think that I should be ashamed of it instead of being proud?

Look up the Saami history, and learn that we are a people that God has cared about, even a people that God is going to use for good in our days! We are kind, we are humans, we are talented, we are surviving after having suffered all kinds of injustice, and empires have meanwhile disappeared.

Whose honour is it, if not God's, and how will you explain it that our "heathendom" beats your putative Christianity? I am no starting to see why God chose me, a low person among a low people, even of a heathen extraction, to tell you straight in your faces what you are, dishonest devils!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 33459286

So you really believe that you are one of the 2 witnesses? If you do think that you are, I am sorry, but I can most assure you that you are NOT. I have a "unique" perspective, so trust me on this. This is because (1) the 2 witnesses are not entirely human...each has unique characteristics, attributed to their particular archetype; for example: perhaps a complete immunity to human viruses...when's the last time you had a cold? and (2) they have not had their path set before them yet...It isn't their place to let it be known quite just yet, they are still waiting for the proper time.

You seem to be a very "knowledgable" dragon, but, alas, I had a severe cold 2 weeks ago, so, by your measures, I must be from the dark side.

Your unique perspective, whatever it might be, is, nevertheless, from the Devil himself.

The reason is this:

2) They very well know who they are and what their mission is. They need not wait for "their" proper time, for it is already set in Scripture.Do you "Dragon" know it? No, you do not, for your eyes are filled with deception!

Do not answer me back, you son of Satan, for your defeat is already waiting for you as a snare! You cannot fight God's true witnesses with success, for they are God's last warning, so stay aloof, or, else, die an eternal death!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

HaHa....Son you are a bit outta your fucking mind aren't you??? First of all...seeing as how YOU are ALMIGHTY, you should already be WELL AWARE that accusing someone of evil, while maintaining YOUR divinity....IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SINS!!!!

SO you have never sinned??? You do NOTHING which is offensive to the ARCHITECT??? YOUR OWN ARROGANCE, IS THE ONE IN THE SAME, SHARED BY LUCIFER!! Why do you think he fell???......ARROGANCE!!! The one in the SAME AS IN YOU!!!

Ohh, but I forgot you are one of the witnesses!! SO, where is the other??? You both should be very close to one another, having known each other your entire lives....CORRECT???

AND PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME, OH GREAT ONE, as to the nature of the REVEALING!!! WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED??? HOW DID YOU SUCCEED in SURVIVING the witnessing???

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT??? DO YOU REALIZE, OH GREAT ONE, that the term "witnesses" actually refers to a PHYSICAL ACT??? Please tell us about this event...in detail. WHO was there, WHERE did it take place, EXPLAIN the events which lead to the revelation that YOU had witnessed!!! PLEASE OH GREAT ONE,SHARE YOUR ETERNAL WISDOM WITH US!!!whatever

You put me many questions, after you first accuse me of foul things that you MAKE UP yourself, and then you expect that I should condescend to give you an answer, after your first having been mean to me through your use of language and behaviour, as though unworthy people like you deserve an answer from God's witnesses whenever they open their foul and dirty mouth!

Go away, for God's witnesses will not answer to people who are unworthy of any answer, but only for those for who there might be a hope, and who show it in the way they approach the cherubim of the Lord.

God does not need you but you need God, and if you do not realize it, then go to hell, for now is a day come of recompense! Realize it if you care, and if you don't care, why should I care, so let it be so, for I speak the truth.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/18/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

The reason is this:

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

You put me many questions, after you first accuse me of foul things that you MAKE UP yourself, and then you expect that I should condescend to give you an answer, after your first having been mean to me through your use of language and behaviour, as though unworthy people like you deserve an answer from God's witnesses whenever they open their foul and dirty mouth!

Go away, for God's witnesses will not answer to people who are unworthy of any answer, but only for those for who there might be a hope, and who show it in the way they approach the cherubim of the Lord.

God does not need you but you need God, and if you do not realize it, then go to hell, for now is a day come of recompense! Realize it if you care, and if you don't care, why should I care, so let it be so, for I speak the truth.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah

All of a sudden there turned up a chat menu, and I tried it without succes, so it is obviously only for registered users. Let it be so, for then I do not care about it.

Greetings
PJ
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19590683
United States
02/18/2013 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do not be fooled. The Church's MEssiah will be a self-fulfilling prophecy, and a CONSPIRACY.

NONE can tell or guess the true designs of the Lord. Only the scriptures are the word of truth when it comes to the Revelation. Beware of imitators, and USA especially has one at every corner! Just listen to talk radio... and shortwave... these cons are everywhere!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34602745

Then there is that darn fig tree putting forth leaves. At the last of the month Petrus Romanus will be here according to St Malachy. In a way he already is (the Vattican Sec of State) is second in charge
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
02/18/2013 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry I wasn't logged in
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/18/2013 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then there is that darn fig tree putting forth leaves. At the last of the month Petrus Romanus will be here according to St Malachy. In a way he already is (the Vattican Sec of State) is second in charge
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19590683

The Catholic church and her pope will be steadily more humiliated as time passes, in the same way as she did humiliate the true people of God.

Greetings from
PehJehsuah
anonymous coward
User ID: 34261607
United States
02/18/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
@PehJeshuah....
you just betrayed your falsehood...A TRUE prophet would NEVER say to anyone, "go to hell", as you just did to someone questioning your authenticity. Furthermore, if you were as you so boastfully testify to being one of the witnesses, (thereby revealing more falsehood), you would never argue with or curse a detractor.
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/18/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
@PehJeshuah....
you just betrayed your falsehood...A TRUE prophet would NEVER say to anyone, "go to hell", as you just did to someone questioning your authenticity. Furthermore, if you were as you so boastfully testify to being one of the witnesses, (thereby revealing more falsehood), you would never argue with or curse a detractor.
 Quoting: anonymous coward 34261607

Did I not say if you do not ..., so you miss the point.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
anonymous coward
User ID: 34261607
United States
02/18/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
@PJ.....

You in your arrogance missed the point. I on the other hand whom the Holy Spirit has given the gift of discernment, saw through your falsity and lack of humility. Game over as you just got check-mated.
So, folks, pay no heed to this pretentious servant of the father of lies..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2783420
United States
02/20/2013 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
@PehJeshuah....

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

To all out there who have an Hear,

Please, please listen to the Scripture PJ poses. It is very important. PJ is not haughty, arrogant nor does he stroke falsehood. If you promote falsehood, you will be at the receiving end of his wrath; as it should be.

I pray you will have eyes to see and ears to hear.

God Bless,
RockyMtnLady
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2783420
United States
02/20/2013 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
@PehJeshuah....

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

To all out there who have an Hear,

Please, please listen to the Scripture PJ poses. It is very important. PJ is not haughty, arrogant nor does he stroke falsehood. If you promote falsehood, you will be at the receiving end of his wrath; as it should be.

I pray you will have eyes to see and ears to hear.

God Bless,
RockyMtnLady
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2783420

*To all out there who have an ear to Hear,
justin
User ID: 33506207
United States
02/21/2013 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
hello, im justin, im being led by god to come here and say to people all over the world who read this to repent of there sins. Im getting emotions ive never felt before in my life,vision of people in fear,panic and so many screams it pisses me off to have to see it. In a way i think i know why i was put on this earth,to bring truth and to welcome others who desire truth. i feel as if nothing else matters in my life except god now and his people. If i were to be 1 of the 2 witnesses i would share my love for god and let the mothers and fathers to love there children, and for children to love there parents. i am a sinner which means im human but the more you get closer with god,become more than just human but become great in gods eyes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 750749
Sweden
02/21/2013 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do not be fooled. The Church\'s MEssiah will be a self-fulfilling prophecy, and a CONSPIRACY.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19590683

The Catholic church and her pope will be steadily more humiliated as time passes, in the same way as she did humiliate the true people of God.

Greetings from
PehJehsuah

+1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34191743
United States
02/21/2013 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
@PehJeshuah....

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

I have to agree with Peh, he did say 'if you do not'.

He is indeed a very consistent and reliable 'witness', whether he is one of the 'two witnesses' foretold - that is something only God knows for sure.

But Peh has earned himself some credit from me, and I was probably one of his biggest skeptics to begin with.

Peh, brother in Christ, God loves you.

GLP