Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,099 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 935,178
Pageviews Today: 1,842,588Threads Today: 764Posts Today: 15,960
08:29 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35067568
Ireland
02/24/2013 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
It was written by Men inspired by the Holy Spirit of God.
This is correct. However very falsified in the meantime. This is also the reason why in the year 553 the ecclesiastical council in Constantinople decided to explain the reincarnation as not existent. They deleted any tip from all ecclesiastical writings (also from the Bible). You have only one chance, so to speak, to reach God and the way there leads only via the church.
Who follows the church dogmas, nevertheless, serves the church. Only by emotion of the own spirit the human can serve the creator. Therefore, it is necessary to think independent.

[quote
"Can your almighty God create a stone that is so heavy that he cannot bear that stone?"

I am sure if he wanted to, yes, he could.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35067568

Lol. Obviously you did not really understand that question. If he is almighty he would also be able to bear the stone.
 Quoting: Stefan Parlow

No I did. Are you saying that it would be impossible for him to do? Nothing is impossible with God was my point.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35067568
Ireland
02/24/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
This is correct. However very falsified in the meantime. This is also the reason why in the year 553 the ecclesiastical council in Constantinople decided to explain the reincarnation as not existent. They deleted any tip from all ecclesiastical writings (also from the Bible). You have only one chance, so to speak, to reach God and the way there leads only via the church.
Who follows the church dogmas, nevertheless, serves the church. Only by emotion of the own spirit the human can serve the creator. Therefore, it is necessary to think independent.

[quote
"Can your almighty God create a stone that is so heavy that he cannot bear that stone?"

Lol. Obviously you did not really understand that question. If he is almighty he would also be able to bear the stone.

No I did. Are you saying that it would be impossible for him to do? Nothing is impossible with God was my point.

But why would he want to do something like that anyway? tounge
Stefan Parlow

User ID: 1068734
Austria
02/24/2013 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

[quote

But why would he want to do something like that anyway? tounge

I take now your bs argument: Only God our father in heaven knows (lol)
I am a mystic. My homepage is also in English
[link to christus-spricht.com (secure)]

download book: about December 29, it will be available via my homepage. A little bit later also via online-bookstores a softcover.

More than 500 visions,channelings and mystical experiences given by JESUS CHRIST!
mombis
User ID: 21815108
United States
02/24/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
.hey chip,norwwy is pj, or no?
mombis
United States
02/24/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey pj!! Remember me?? Bet you dont. Its been a while. Hows it going for you these days?? Just asking. Was wondering what yoy mighr have to say to me if you remember who I am at all.:)
MURK9

User ID: 9764178
United States
02/24/2013 08:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hi Mombis

I hope all is going great with you.

Michael.
Farewell American Samoa, the "last stop of today and just a stones throw from tomorrow"and with that said and done I stood up, standing at the end of the day and walked boldly onward into tomorrow and to the given day of rest.
mombis
United States
02/24/2013 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everything is awesome with me. I pray the same for you. Thank you Michael.
mombis
United States
02/24/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way,hi Chipper. Great to see youre all still here. That in itself has got to be some kind of huge:) testimony about diligence for sure.
mombis.
United States
02/24/2013 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
May God richly bless and guide all of your lives.
AlmightyGod
User ID: 33441012
Australia
02/25/2013 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Trinity is pagan Catholic false doctrine.

Matthew 28:19

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33969687

That does not mean that all are one and the same.

Wait until I restore mine Gospel for what is given of man has been changed and things added and much is missing but those whom can discern will find the gems between the cracks.

The time is coming that I shall restored mine Gospel unto the Seven Churches and they shall be as One with One Gospel and scriptures shall come forth which shall speak of prophecy to be that are not recorded in current scriptures and this is fulfilling of coming forth of new knowledge. And this restored Gospel shall be preached unto all nations and they whom speak it shall be oppressed and killed eventually in mine name.

Behold I am here and soon to overcome and begin the end and all mankind must repent for I shall not wait much longer, much of what took place is not known to man nor is the understanding of the trinity of God.

But so ye may know behold I and the Father are One, the Son is the manifestation of the Father in the past, the Son is the Spirit of Truth the Holy-spirit of God. There is only One God we never denied this when the Pharisees spoke it. Nor did we deny that only God can forgive sin. We are God the Almighty the Lord of lords, we are the Spirit of truth the source of good of light and truth. I am the Father whom shall adopted all those whom accept the offer, through atonement shall they be made clean so they may enter mine kingdom and they shall be refined in experience of the woes to come for all must reap as they sow to be refined as gold.

Heed ye Christians for ye are not yet ready, the Rapture shall not come as ye expect nor shall ye be spared the tribulations soon to come upon the world, but they whom endure well whom renounce not their faith shall be made whole again and receive eternal life. But woe unto the man or women whom renounces their faith to live, they shall see only condemnation for a times time.

I am He whom was is and is to come, behold I am Jesus Christ the Son of Man, I am the Spirit of Truth the Holyspirit, I am the Father the Almighty God, KING of kings and LORD of lords, the Alpha and Omega, beginning and end, the first and the last, ehyeh asher ehyeh. Repent world of man for your time grows short soon shall the end come without much warning shall it come watch for the signs given of mine prophets for soon the fulfilling of them is upon ye.
Jesus Christ
Australia
02/25/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does thou all remember the parable which spoke of the sending of the Son to see if they would receive, If we had of said we are the Almighty ye would face greater condemnation. Behold mankind was tested by God calling our-self the Son of God but in truth we are actually the Almighty-God. It was known if they will not accept the Son of God they will not accept the Father but it was said they whom reject the Son can be forgiven but they whom reject the Spirit of Truth the Father shall not be.

Behold I have come upon the world in it last days as the Spirit of Truth and shall be seen and heard by all as the Father the Almighty at the Second coming. But I am still the Son until the time of the change but the Spirit speaketh through. I shall not always dwell with man for I have long suffered paying the debt of all sins of life, and shall not bare this cup much longer for it is almost filled, the time in which it is given back to the world and it people is the time spoken ye shall reap as you have sown.

111= 1
mombis
United States
02/25/2013 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
HERES AN EASY WAY TO UNDERSTAND IT. AN APPLE. THEYRE LIKE AN APPLE . The seed, the fill and the peel. Three seperate parts of the same God.Right. sorry, going back to sunday, school basics here!!!!:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35131858
Ireland
02/25/2013 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Trinity is pagan Catholic false doctrine.

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Wait until I restore mine Gospel for what is given of man has been changed and things added and much is missing but those whom can discern will find the gems between the cracks.

The time is coming that I shall restored mine Gospel unto the Seven Churches and they shall be as One with One Gospel and scriptures shall come forth which shall speak of prophecy to be that are not recorded in current scriptures and this is fulfilling of coming forth of new knowledge. And this restored Gospel shall be preached unto all nations and they whom speak it shall be oppressed and killed eventually in mine name.

Behold I am here and soon to overcome and begin the end and all mankind must repent for I shall not wait much longer, much of what took place is not known to man nor is the understanding of the trinity of God.

But so ye may know behold I and the Father are One, the Son is the manifestation of the Father in the past, the Son is the Spirit of Truth the Holy-spirit of God. There is only One God we never denied this when the Pharisees spoke it. Nor did we deny that only God can forgive sin. We are God the Almighty the Lord of lords, we are the Spirit of truth the source of good of light and truth. I am the Father whom shall adopted all those whom accept the offer, through atonement shall they be made clean so they may enter mine kingdom and they shall be refined in experience of the woes to come for all must reap as they sow to be refined as gold.

Heed ye Christians for ye are not yet ready, the Rapture shall not come as ye expect nor shall ye be spared the tribulations soon to come upon the world, but they whom endure well whom renounce not their faith shall be made whole again and receive eternal life. But woe unto the man or women whom renounces their faith to live, they shall see only condemnation for a times time.

I am He whom was is and is to come, behold I am Jesus Christ the Son of Man, I am the Spirit of Truth the Holyspirit, I am the Father the Almighty God, KING of kings and LORD of lords, the Alpha and Omega, beginning and end, the first and the last, ehyeh asher ehyeh. Repent world of man for your time grows short soon shall the end come without much warning shall it come watch for the signs given of mine prophets for soon the fulfilling of them is upon ye.
 Quoting: AlmightyGod 33441012

I wanted to thank you for fulfilling prophecy, it means we are close to the real second coming.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:24-29
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/25/2013 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does thou all remember the parable which spoke of the sending of the Son to see if they would receive, If we had of said we are the Almighty ye would face greater condemnation. Behold mankind was tested by God calling our-self the Son of God but in truth we are actually the Almighty-God. It was known if they will not accept the Son of God they will not accept the Father but it was said they whom reject the Son can be forgiven but they whom reject the Spirit of Truth the Father shall not be.

Behold I have come upon the world in it last days as the Spirit of Truth and shall be seen and heard by all as the Father the Almighty at the Second coming. But I am still the Son until the time of the change but the Spirit speaketh through. I shall not always dwell with man for I have long suffered paying the debt of all sins of life, and shall not bare this cup much longer for it is almost filled, the time in which it is given back to the world and it people is the time spoken ye shall reap as you have sown.

111= 1
 Quoting: Jesus Christ 33441012

But I have to hand it to you, you are gone completely sideways and have completely lost the plot. Do you really believe these things? Or are you just practicing for a part in the show Shakespeare? 5a

A real God-complex, fascinating.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21758191
United States
02/25/2013 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

111= 1

But I have to hand it to you, you are gone completely sideways and have completely lost the plot. Do you really believe these things? Or are you just practicing for a part in the show Shakespeare? 5a

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35131858

Yeshua gladly takes up our burden. The debt was paid for.
His second coming and his war against the Fallen will be like Cromwell going thru Ireland.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21758191
United States
02/25/2013 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

111= 1

His second coming and his war against the Fallen will be like Cromwell going thru Ireland.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21758191

Like Cromwell His enemy hides in the shadows attacks in the rear and when facing a superior force sends their weak to fight and has no substance.
They are a pagan loud mouth people who love to start quarrels.
Mattityahu
User ID: 35160671
United States
02/25/2013 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the dream I just had, I was told to find a website called Godlike. I have never before heard of, nor have I ever visited this place. I must apologize in advance if I offend anyone, I don't even know the rules for posting here. I am not even sure if this message will make it to anyone.

So as I was saying, in this dream I was told to find the website Godlike. I google it and this is the first one that comes up, I can only assume this was the intended site, although it seems a little "out there" for my tastes. I'm just following what I was told in the dream.

I was told to find this website (the one referred to as Godlike) and post that the two witnesses? ( a term I am not really familiar with ) are alive here and now, and they are visiting the same website I was referred to. So that is what I am doing. I was supposed to come here and say something along the lines of "The witnesses have arrived, They do not yet know who they are, or that they are the witnesses. They visit the site Godlike."

It was a very powerful dream, so I can only hope this has some meaning to someone out there in internet land.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Rual G.
 Quoting: Rual G. 124430

Rual
Please test every spirit as the scripture says to do. Please know that anyone on a website that claims to be anything is not.
You will know the real thing by their fruits. And they would always point you to their Lord and Savior Yeshua.
Like Jon they claim nothing about themselves.
They come from a tribe of Israel. So they are not gentile.
Isaiah 17 clearly points to that and it also points to a sign that starts their ministry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29530812
United States
02/25/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 750749
Sweden
02/25/2013 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can\'t convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it\'s based on a deep seated need to believe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29530812

If evidence in place no need for belief anymore. Try to stay logical, next time.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can\'t convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it\'s based on a deep seated need to believe.

If evidence in place no need for belief anymore. Try to stay logical, next time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 750749

Evidence can be manipulated and man's logic is folly.
Man's logic said the earth was flat. Man's logic thought rats came from piles of rags. Man's logic thought maggots came from spoiled meat.
Man's logic says if I am good I can be accepted by God.
Man's logic says if I offer this God must accept it.
And man's logic thought if my brother's offering is accepted and my is not I will kill my brother so mine I will be acceptable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 750749
Sweden
02/25/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can\\\'t convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it\\\'s based on a deep seated need to believe.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 750749

Evidence can be manipulated and man\'s logic is folly.
Man\'s logic said the earth was flat. Man\'s logic thought rats came from piles of rags. Man\'s logic thought maggots came from spoiled meat.
Man\'s logic says if I am good I can be accepted by God.
Man\'s logic says if I offer this God must accept it.
And man\'s logic thought if my brother\'s offering is accepted and my is not I will kill my brother so mine I will be acceptable.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35160671

LOL, some f*cked up logics you have.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/25/2013 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

111= 1

Like Cromwell His enemy hides in the shadows attacks in the rear and when facing a superior force sends their weak to fight and has no substance.

"They are a pagan loud mouth people who love to start quarrels."

Who is?
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/25/2013 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe.

What do you know of what believers think or experience? Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better you blind and foolish person.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/25/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

111= 1

And what burden are you speaking of? Are you just another lawless apostate who thinks he received a get into the kingdom of God for free card? Oh you will receive a nasty surprise you lawless goat. And what do you know of what Cromwell did to my people? What do you know of what my people did to defend themselves?

Watch your mouth swine.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/25/2013 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

111= 1

You're kind will hear these words,

Matthew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Pay your own debt freeloader.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/25/2013 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

111= 1

And if that was a veiled insult towards my people, it is pretty rich coming from an American who are notoriously loud-mouthed according to many people. Hypocrite!

Maybe it will be like when the brits burnt down your white house and killed all your people.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/25/2013 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

111= 1

And you are obviously an ignorant swine to boot since as usual, my people were hugely outnumbered, outskilled, and outgunned. So don't bloody talk to me about the substance of my people you brain dead american clown.
Spiritoftruth111
Australia
02/25/2013 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: AlmightyGod 33441012

I wanted to thank you for fulfilling prophecy, it means we are close to the real second coming.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:24-29

Careful in whom ye judge for in day of the Lord I shall give ye remembrance of this conversation as a witness to why ye are rejected entry, for remember what Isaiah warned 'Woe unto those whom call good evil and evil good, whom mistake bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter, whom call darkness light and light darkness.

There is many in my name fulfilling such things but I am here and work as a thief would when breaking into a house, the day will come I will come in the clouds but must first finish some things ascend and return. In period I am gone the Antichrist will rule entirely and woe unto world for God has left ye and the sign of my leaving is the bleeding shores and darkening Sun, the earthquake shall come and the thunder.

Heed this warning the wise speak not against things they not they speak against, lest consequence come upon them in doing so, it is better to remain silent than to speak if do not know 100% in whom ye speak too.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/26/2013 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

And you are obviously an ignorant swine to boot since as usual, my people were hugely outnumbered, outskilled, and outgunned. So don't bloody talk to me about the substance of my people you brain dead american clown.

That's is exactly that there is no substance to your people. You all joined he king of England in a fight that wasn't yours. Then when a superior people came and paid you for your involvement you cry. Your people have contributed so much to the world. He theres irish whiskey, and that crap you call beer, 100000 recipes for potatoes, and champion of human secularism U2, river dance. I will give the only compliment I can is a few of the women are good looking. But that must come from the English breeding of you women while we consoled Ireland. The best part of Ireland ran down the legs of your women.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/26/2013 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

And what burden are you speaking of? Are you just another lawless apostate who thinks he received a get into the kingdom of God for free card? Oh you will receive a nasty surprise you lawless goat. And what do you know of what Cromwell did to my people? What do you know of what my people did to defend themselves?

Watch your mouth swine.

Cromwell did everything by the law of England. He went to punish a whore like pagan people for getting involved in English affairs.

GLP