Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,488 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 156,135
Pageviews Today: 264,013Threads Today: 101Posts Today: 1,824
02:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4859478
Ireland
02/26/2013 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Those books are rubbish.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34116941

Those books preach replacement theology.
Ireland, England and the other countries were pagan and had druid religion and showed no signs of YHWH.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34116941

How do you they preach replacement theology? They do no such thing. We are talking about the House of Israel here, NOT the House of Judah(Jews)

And the ancient Israelites have always been involved in pagan practices. You would be surprised at the similarities between the Irish and British practices and those mentioned in the Bible that the Israelites got involved in. That is because they are the same people. Did you not know that the harp is our national symbol? The Father transplanted the Throne of David over to Ireland with King Zedekiah's Daughter, the twig of the ceder tree fufulling prophecy from the book of Ezekiel and Jeremiah, the harp was King Davids symbol. Also, the druids took the oak tree as sacred as did the ancient Israelites.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4859478

Muhammad bought stories from Jews in Medina and put them in his trash of a book. And then claimed they were desendents of the promise.
The pagan European nations have Jews come there and go on the crusades and now their the lost tribes.
Please stop claiming my brothers birthright.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20316689

Don't speak your rubbish to me. I have no time for you or your ilk. You will account for everyone you have led astray.
PehJeshuah
User ID: 35221748
Norway
02/26/2013 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
Hang in there, brother PJ. Help is on the way.

May the Most Holy and Merciful Father bless you
 Quoting: dschis1000

Dear you,

Do not worry about truth, for truth belongs to our God, and will therefore prevail, and I am not the truth, only one of the many voices of truth, though indeed being one of the four most dangerous voices of truth to falsehood.

What I tell you is not possible yet for you to understand, but remain, nevertheless, relaxed and in peace about the fact that God's true two witnesses are not going after people to hurt, humiliate, ridicule or kill them with fire as some false teachers want people to believe, or whatever else evil that may be done to people.

God's two witnesses LOVE God's created people, so their mission is to help, give advice, cry with them, be their brothers who are in sorrow.

Is it not fantastic that we have a God of complete care, justice and love, who gives you and me (also a great sinner) the best possibilities imaginable to attain to His truth?

We are not such spirits that want to destroy, for God's love is in our hearts, and therefore we also are very relaxed. In God is peace, and nobody who is in God is in hurry, for where God is there is also peace and everlasting victory.

Therefore, be relaxed, for God's messangers need not speak often or voluminously, for whenever they speak their words are so powerful that hell shivers!!! :)

Haven't you seen nervous people who are set to speak to a great audience, that they make the mistake of thinking that they have to speak fast and much instead what they indeed should, speak in the calm and convincing tone of God's true witnesses? Now you should know that God's true two witnesses are nothing like shivering leaves in the wind, however strong it might be.

We are of God, so our strength is therefore God Himself. Beat it or eat it, for truth will be the victor.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/26/2013 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Matthew 28:19

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33969687

That does not mean that all are one and the same.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35067568

Wait until I restore mine Gospel for what is given of man has been changed and things added and much is missing but those whom can discern will find the gems between the cracks.

The time is coming that I shall restored mine Gospel unto the Seven Churches and they shall be as One with One Gospel and scriptures shall come forth which shall speak of prophecy to be that are not recorded in current scriptures and this is fulfilling of coming forth of new knowledge. And this restored Gospel shall be preached unto all nations and they whom speak it shall be oppressed and killed eventually in mine name.

Behold I am here and soon to overcome and begin the end and all mankind must repent for I shall not wait much longer, much of what took place is not known to man nor is the understanding of the trinity of God.

But so ye may know behold I and the Father are One, the Son is the manifestation of the Father in the past, the Son is the Spirit of Truth the Holy-spirit of God. There is only One God we never denied this when the Pharisees spoke it. Nor did we deny that only God can forgive sin. We are God the Almighty the Lord of lords, we are the Spirit of truth the source of good of light and truth. I am the Father whom shall adopted all those whom accept the offer, through atonement shall they be made clean so they may enter mine kingdom and they shall be refined in experience of the woes to come for all must reap as they sow to be refined as gold.

Heed ye Christians for ye are not yet ready, the Rapture shall not come as ye expect nor shall ye be spared the tribulations soon to come upon the world, but they whom endure well whom renounce not their faith shall be made whole again and receive eternal life. But woe unto the man or women whom renounces their faith to live, they shall see only condemnation for a times time.

I am He whom was is and is to come, behold I am Jesus Christ the Son of Man, I am the Spirit of Truth the Holyspirit, I am the Father the Almighty God, KING of kings and LORD of lords, the Alpha and Omega, beginning and end, the first and the last, ehyeh asher ehyeh. Repent world of man for your time grows short soon shall the end come without much warning shall it come watch for the signs given of mine prophets for soon the fulfilling of them is upon ye.
 Quoting: AlmightyGod 33441012

I wanted to thank you for fulfilling prophecy, it means we are close to the real second coming.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:24-29
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35131858

Second coming?

There is going to be no second coming for that has already happened, though as is said "like a thief".

Was it said by a nobody or by a somebody?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/26/2013 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where are you Peh? Are you licking your wounds again? Have you finally accepted defeat? lol

Why do you ask for me. Why would you challenge me in any way?

I am in the truth of God Almighty, so what is your case against me which is not at the same the case against God Almighty?

Do not be stupid, for you have CHANCE WHATEVER to survive a stupid selfish opposition to God's witness at the one end of the mercy seat!

What did you say, not understanding my cryptic words?

I see from your words that you think that I am false, not being what I tell you, THE WITNESS OF GOD after Rev 11:3.

Listen, that is YOUR problem, not mine, for, if you attack me, in whatever way, you will definitely be soundly beated as the one you are now sent by the Devil! Are you going to prove my words true by attacking me in the public?

I tell you, there is not enough power in you to fight and prevail of the messenger of truth, that I am, even foretold in Scripture, to survive any attacks at me! Will you give it a try, you devil, or put your tail between your legs and admit that I DO TELL YOU THE TRUTH!!!

You children of falsehood are so deplorably stupid as not to realize that now God true witness is indeed speaking to you. Why not listen to what I tell you instead of listening to the false voice of the Devil?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/26/2013 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where are you Peh? Are you licking your wounds again? Have you finally accepted defeat? lol

I am in the truth of God Almighty, so what is your case against me which is not at the same the case against God Almighty?

Do not be stupid, for you have CHANCE WHATEVER to survive a stupid selfish opposition to God's witness at the one end of the mercy seat!

I see from your words that you think that I am false, not being what I tell you, THE WITNESS OF GOD after Rev 11:3.

Listen, that is YOUR problem, not mine, for, if you attack me, in whatever way, you will definitely be soundly beated as the one you are now sent by the Devil! Are you going to prove my words true by attacking me in the public?

I tell you, there is not enough power in you to fight and prevail of the messenger of truth, that I am, even foretold in Scripture, to survive any attacks at me! Will you give it a try, you devil, or put your tail between your legs and admit that I DO TELL YOU THE TRUTH!!!

You children of falsehood are so deplorably stupid as not to realize that now God true witness is indeed speaking to you. Why not listen to what I tell you instead of listening to the false voice of the Devil?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 35221748

You have CHANCE ....

pj
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/26/2013 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
 Quoting: PehJeshuahh35221748

You have CHANCE ....

pj

Sorry, my keyboard is no more good, I meant to say You have NO CHANCE....

pj
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/26/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

In a way you are telling people on this tread on GLP that you feel deep in your heart that I do indeed tell you and all what is true instead of pushing you without giving you reasonable answers when you are in doubt.

Let me tell you what: That is the way of God's foretold two witnesses. We were spared by God's love without deserving anything, so now we tell you what God, yours and ours, is like, AND I MEAN TO YOU!

Greetings from
PJ
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28270480
United States
02/26/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Why do you think you are a witness?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 137089
United States
02/27/2013 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28270480

I met a man in Israel in 1998 who was like no one I had met before. He told me how YESHUA told him HE was sending him to Israel. And by this sign he would know that it was God. His wife would conceive twins and one would die in the womb. The other would be born on the 1st day of Hanukah. A year and ½ later his wife conceived and had a miscarriage. When she when to the doctor she was told she was still pregnant. On the 1st night of Hanukah his son was born.
This man told me how God told him to call the priminister of Israel and tell him if he gave away anymore of his brothers land God was going to strike him down. Rabin signed the treaty and land was given to the PA. Within a month of the call Rabin was shot down by someone unknown to this man. God fulfilled the prophecy.
This man came to Israel and like I said there was something different about him. His eyes were full of light and love. I felt as if I knew him all my life.
I went to red sea with him and others in the car. It started to pour coming back the man prayed and the storm stopped. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky. The muslim young man who was driving us was quiet the entire remaining 2 hours back to Jerusalem. The next morning the young man came to our hotel with his uncle and father asking that the man come to his grandfather. I went and then I watched a man with gangrene feet get healed by the words this man spoke. He told the man to stay off his feet for three days and God would heal it. We went to up to the north and when we returned three days later the man and his family were at the hotel and his feet were completely healed. After that day in the car when the rain stopped it was the longest draught Israel faced in a very long time. For three and a half years the rain didn’t fall. The lake went down to dangerous levels. It was unsafe to swim in it. Wells were running dry thru out the area.
I asked this man who he was. Was he a prophet. He replied I am a servant of God. I asked him again are you Elijah. He replied I am a servant of God. Others asked are you one of the witnesses. He replied I am a servant of the most high God. Never did this man claim anything for himself.
I watched this man speak at the western wall. I heard it in English, others with us heard it in Arabic, and a another heard a language spoken in a village in Kenya and in Hebrew. It was powerful the entire crowd turned and was silent they parted as he left. He told them that righteousness comes from God alone. That their begging for money was making this place of prayer a house of prostitution.

I witnessed this man on many trips he took to Israel. Each time people were healed and came to faith.
He last trip he told us he wouldn’t be back until after the fighting. We were all like what fighting what are you talking about. A few months later the infata started.
If anyone fulfills the description of one of the witnesses it is he.

I look forward to seeing him again and the other person that will return to the land with him.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dear you,

Do not worry about truth, for truth belongs to our God, and will therefore prevail, and I am not the truth, only one of the many voices of truth, though indeed being one of the four most dangerous voices of truth to falsehood.

What I tell you is not possible yet for you to understand, but remain, nevertheless, relaxed and in peace about the fact that God's true two witnesses are not going after people to hurt, humiliate, ridicule or kill them with fire as some false teachers want people to believe, or whatever else evil that may be done to people.

God's two witnesses LOVE God's created people, so their mission is to help, give advice, cry with them, be their brothers who are in sorrow.

Is it not fantastic that we have a God of complete care, justice and love, who gives you and me (also a great sinner) the best possibilities imaginable to attain to His truth?

We are not such spirits that want to destroy, for God's love is in our hearts, and therefore we also are very relaxed. In God is peace, and nobody who is in God is in hurry, for where God is there is also peace and everlasting victory.

Therefore, be relaxed, for God's messangers need not speak often or voluminously, for whenever they speak their words are so powerful that hell shivers!!! :)

Haven't you seen nervous people who are set to speak to a great audience, that they make the mistake of thinking that they have to speak fast and much instead what they indeed should, speak in the calm and convincing tone of God's true witnesses? Now you should know that God's true two witnesses are nothing like shivering leaves in the wind, however strong it might be.

We are of God, so our strength is therefore God Himself. Beat it or eat it, for truth will be the victor.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

"What I tell you is not possible yet for you to understand, but remain, nevertheless, relaxed and in peace about the fact that God's true two witnesses are not going after people to hurt, humiliate, ridicule or kill them with fire as some false teachers want people to believe, or whatever else evil that may be done to people."

The only false teacher here is you. Why are you contradicting the word of God again?

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. Revelation 11:3-5
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

That does not mean that all are one and the same.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35067568

Wait until I restore mine Gospel for what is given of man has been changed and things added and much is missing but those whom can discern will find the gems between the cracks.

The time is coming that I shall restored mine Gospel unto the Seven Churches and they shall be as One with One Gospel and scriptures shall come forth which shall speak of prophecy to be that are not recorded in current scriptures and this is fulfilling of coming forth of new knowledge. And this restored Gospel shall be preached unto all nations and they whom speak it shall be oppressed and killed eventually in mine name.

Behold I am here and soon to overcome and begin the end and all mankind must repent for I shall not wait much longer, much of what took place is not known to man nor is the understanding of the trinity of God.

But so ye may know behold I and the Father are One, the Son is the manifestation of the Father in the past, the Son is the Spirit of Truth the Holy-spirit of God. There is only One God we never denied this when the Pharisees spoke it. Nor did we deny that only God can forgive sin. We are God the Almighty the Lord of lords, we are the Spirit of truth the source of good of light and truth. I am the Father whom shall adopted all those whom accept the offer, through atonement shall they be made clean so they may enter mine kingdom and they shall be refined in experience of the woes to come for all must reap as they sow to be refined as gold.

Heed ye Christians for ye are not yet ready, the Rapture shall not come as ye expect nor shall ye be spared the tribulations soon to come upon the world, but they whom endure well whom renounce not their faith shall be made whole again and receive eternal life. But woe unto the man or women whom renounces their faith to live, they shall see only condemnation for a times time.

I am He whom was is and is to come, behold I am Jesus Christ the Son of Man, I am the Spirit of Truth the Holyspirit, I am the Father the Almighty God, KING of kings and LORD of lords, the Alpha and Omega, beginning and end, the first and the last, ehyeh asher ehyeh. Repent world of man for your time grows short soon shall the end come without much warning shall it come watch for the signs given of mine prophets for soon the fulfilling of them is upon ye.

I wanted to thank you for fulfilling prophecy, it means we are close to the real second coming.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:24-29

Second coming?

There is going to be no second coming for that has already happened, though as is said "like a thief".

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

wtf kinda post is this? No second coming? Have you lost the plot? Are you now claiming to be the Messiah who has come again? I'm speechless Peh. Please explain.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

lol you are as barney as that spirit of truth guy. I have defeated you here publicly many times exposing your public shame and contradictions of the word of God that no true Witness would be stupid enough to do. Do you want me to compile a list of your publicly shamed contradictions? Only say the word and it will be done. I will give you it that you are a persistent viper but not to worry because I have a double portion of your persistence. So yeah, until you admit on this thread to what you are, I will continue to expose and war with you.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
 Quoting: PehJeshuahh35221748

You have CHANCE ....

pj

Sorry, my keyboard is no more good, I meant to say You have NO CHANCE....

pj

Well you have zero Authority so your words are meaningless.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

In a way you are telling people on this tread on GLP that you feel deep in your heart that I do indeed tell you and all what is true instead of pushing you without giving you reasonable answers when you are in doubt.

Let me tell you what: That is the way of God's foretold two witnesses. We were spared by God's love without deserving anything, so now we tell you what God, yours and ours, is like, AND I MEAN TO YOU!

Greetings from
PJ

Total rubbish. This thread is for you to stroke your ego and indulge in your delusions of grandeur. You are a victim of pride and the devil has you exactly where he wants you. The Father never told you that you were one of the two witnesses, I know your story and I know how you twisted it to suit your imagination and vanity. There is still hope for you yet Peh, repent for the Kingdom of God is a hand!
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PJ

Total rubbish. This thread is for you to stroke your ego and indulge in your delusions of grandeur. You are a victim of pride and the devil has you exactly where he wants you. The Father never told you that you were one of the two witnesses, I know your story and I know how you twisted it to suit your imagination and vanity. There is still hope for you yet Peh, repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand!

Fixed.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dear you,

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

"What I tell you is not possible yet for you to understand, but remain, nevertheless, relaxed and in peace about the fact that God's true two witnesses are not going after people to hurt, humiliate, ridicule or kill them with fire as some false teachers want people to believe, or whatever else evil that may be done to people."

The only false teacher here is you. Why are you contradicting the word of God again?

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. Revelation 11:3-5

God will grant them power in their words just like he did for Elijah. They will have power to call down fire on their enemies from Heaven. That is what that means but I wouldn't expect a false Prophet like you to understand that.

And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty. 2 Kings 1:10
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
PehJeshuah
User ID: 6043347
Norway
11/26/2011 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Two Witnesses Are Posting On GLP
Perhaps this is the only place in the world where people would actually listen to them.

You are right,

they are very human indeed, and not such monsters as kill people with literal fire from their mouth! May God bless your insight and increase it!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Why are you contradicting yourself? You have claimed to be a Cherubim(Angel) on this thread yet you state this on another thread that the two witnesses are human. Angels are not humans. Please explain.
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Because the secrets of the Bible's prophecies have been revealed to me and prove that the whole of today's so-called Christianity is fallen, no longer having truth-speaking pastors, preachers, preasts, or whatever.

My testimony will be attacked but never be overcome, for, on the contrary, it will reveal the fallacies of those who hate and attack my true testimony!

That is already shown here on GLP, and it will be showed to be true worldwide.

Psalm 75:6 tells you that the uplifting of God's eternal truth will take place from the north country, where I am, as also do say a lot of prophecies in the Bible.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
same old norway, still posting his hate. learn to love norway, then try again. maybe someone will listen?
 Quoting: chipg

Why do you not instead admit the truth that you told false predictions about the end of year 2012, and insisted on it in spite of me telling you that you were totally wrong!

Therefore, you are not in the position to tell me your instructions, since you are proven to be A FALSE PROPHET!

Why do you not instead ask foregiveness from them to whom you told your false prediction, admitting what you were and are, totally wrong?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Because the secrets of the Bible's prophecies have been revealed to me and prove that the whole of today's so-called Christianity is fallen, no longer having truth-speaking pastors, preachers, preasts, or whatever.

My testimony will be attacked but never be overcome, for, on the contrary, it will reveal the fallacies of those who hate and attack my true testimony!

Psalm 75:6 tells you that the uplifting of God's eternal truth will take place from the north country, where I am, as also do say a lot of prophecies in the Bible.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

No they haven't. And yes, your lies and deceptions will be attacked and you will be humbled again.

This is a perfect example of how delusional people make up stuff in their minds and act like it came from God himself.

For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. Psalm 75:6

This is what Psalms say and this lunatic has twisted it to mean that one of the two witnesses come from the north and it obviously has to be that norway loon lol

He has shamefully taken it out of context, I mean it comes from the book of Psalm which has no mention of anything to do with the two witnesses. I will show you what it really means.

For promotion cometh neither from the east, etc. - As if the Lord had said, speaking to the Babylonians, None of all the surrounding powers shall be able to help you; none shall pluck you out of my hand. I am the Judge: I will pull you down, and set my afflicted people up, Psalm 75:7.

Calmet has observed that the Babylonians had Media, Armenia, and Mesopotamia on the East; and thence came Darius the Mede: that it had Arabia, Phoenicia, and Egypt on the West; thence came Cyrus, who overthrew the empire of the Chaldeans. And by the mountains of the desert, מדבר הרים midbar harim, which we translate South, Persia, may be meant; which government was established on the ruins of the Babylonish empire. No help came from any of those powers to the sinful Babylonians; they were obliged to drink the cup of the red wine of God's judgment, even to the very dregs. They were to receive no other punishment; this one was to annihilate them as a people for ever.

It refers to the Babylonians. You are pitiful norway. lmao

Those delusions of grandeur are really something.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are you sidestepping my questions mouth? Explain yourself.
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
PehJeshuah
Norway
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps this is the only place in the world where people would actually listen to them.

You are right,

they are very human indeed, and not such monsters as kill people with literal fire from their mouth! May God bless your insight and increase it!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Why are you contradicting yourself? You have claimed to be a Cherubim(Angel) on this thread yet you state this on another thread that the two witnesses are human. Angels are not humans. Please explain.

The reason you think I do contradict myself is that you do not understand Scripture, nor the secret about God's two and four cherubim. They are also called Living creatures and horns in the hand of our Lord.

They are also likened to two wheels being within each other, as the OT is in the NT and the NT in the OT.

Don't you find it strange that they look in four directions, always moving forward TOGETHER in spite of never moving backwards? Such is their secret!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35285456
Ireland
02/27/2013 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
PehJeshuah
Norway
Report Abusive Post

You are right,

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

The reason you think I do contradict myself is that you do not understand Scripture, nor the secret about God's two and four cherubim. They are also called Living creatures and horns in the hand of our Lord.

They are also likened to two wheels being within each other, as the OT is in the NT and the NT in the OT.

Don't you find it strange that they look in four directions, always moving forward TOGETHER in spite of never moving backwards? Such is their secret!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

What exactly don't I understand mouth? Why are you sidestepping my other questions. Are you afraid to answer them? I will bump them till you answer them.
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

No they haven't. And yes, your lies and deceptions will be attacked and you will be humbled again.

This is a perfect example of how delusional people make up stuff in their minds and act like it came from God himself.

For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. Psalm 75:6

This is what Psalms say and this lunatic has twisted it to mean that one of the two witnesses come from the north and it obviously has to be that norway loon lol

He has shamefully taken it out of context, I mean it comes from the book of Psalm which has no mention of anything to do with the two witnesses. I will show you what it really means.

For promotion cometh neither from the east, etc. - As if the Lord had said, speaking to the Babylonians, None of all the surrounding powers shall be able to help you; none shall pluck you out of my hand. I am the Judge: I will pull you down, and set my afflicted people up, Psalm 75:7.

Calmet has observed that the Babylonians had Media, Armenia, and Mesopotamia on the East; and thence came Darius the Mede: that it had Arabia, Phoenicia, and Egypt on the West; thence came Cyrus, who overthrew the empire of the Chaldeans. And by the mountains of the desert, מדבר הרים midbar harim, which we translate South, Persia, may be meant; which government was established on the ruins of the Babylonish empire. No help came from any of those powers to the sinful Babylonians; they were obliged to drink the cup of the red wine of God's judgment, even to the very dregs. They were to receive no other punishment; this one was to annihilate them as a people for ever.

Your problem is that you overlook what the Psalm tells itself, namely this in Psa 75:8-10:

For a cup is in the hand of the LORD, and the wine foams; It is well mixed, and He pours out of this; Surely all the wicked of THE EARTH must drain and drink down its dregs. But as for me, I will declare it forever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob. And all the horns of the wicked He will cut off, But the horns of the righteous will be lifted up.
 Quoting: The Bible

The psalm speaks not about the Babylonians but about THE WHOLE EARTH, so you are just a twister of Scripture!

This psalm speaks about the same thing as do Zech 6:8 and Psalm 48:2. There is no foundation or escape for your twisting of Scripture!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
PehJeshuah
Norway
Report Abusive Post

You are right,

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

What exactly don't I understand mouth? Why are you sidestepping my other questions. Are you afraid to answer them? I will bump them till you answer them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35285456

If you want to be disrespectful of Scripture and stupid also at the same time then there is no remedy for you other than the realization in the future of having missed your chance!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Your problem is that you overlook what the Psalm tells itself, namely this in Psa 75:8-10:

For a cup is in the hand of the LORD, and the wine foams; It is well mixed, and He pours out of this; Surely all the wicked of THE EARTH must drain and drink down its dregs. But as for me, I will declare it forever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob. And all the horns of the wicked He will cut off, But the horns of the righteous will be lifted up.
 Quoting: The Bible

The psalm speaks not about the Babylonians but about THE WHOLE EARTH, so you are just a twister of Scripture!

This psalm speaks about the same thing as do Zech 6:8 and Psalm 48:2. There is no foundation or escape for your twisting of Scripture!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

So what if it says that? What does that have to do with the two witnesses? It just describes your fate if you don't repent soon. And those verses have nothing to do with your out of context psalm Psalm 75:6. What a cop-out response. And I don't twist scripture, you do.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
PehJeshuah
Norway
Report Abusive Post

You are right,

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35285456

If you want to be disrespectful of Scripture and stupid also at the same time then there is no remedy for you other than the realization in the future of having missed your chance!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Another cop-out answer. Answer the questions or be found a coward! And how have I been disrespectful of scripture? Are you talking out of your arse again? lol
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dear you,

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Here, let me remind you. bump
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Second coming?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

wtf kinda post is this? No second coming? Have you lost the plot? Are you now claiming to be the Messiah who has come again? I'm speechless Peh. Please explain.

But this is the main one I want answered now. You have to explain this one mouth. bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35282153
United Kingdom
02/27/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
GLP is run by CIA operatives, the witnesses have seen something that will incriminate there wrongdoing corruption and such as you know the drill illuminati and what not, but what troubles me is you are the devils messenger, find jesu freind

GLP