Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,439 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 259,859
Pageviews Today: 424,425Threads Today: 138Posts Today: 2,434
06:08 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Thread Locked 
PehJeshuah
User ID: 35221748
Norway
02/27/2013 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

The reason you think I do contradict myself is that you do not understand Scripture, nor the secret about God's two and four cherubim. They are also called Living creatures and horns in the hand of our Lord.

They are also likened to two wheels being within each other, as the OT is in the NT and the NT in the OT.

Don't you find it strange that they look in four directions, always moving forward TOGETHER in spite of never moving backwards? Such is their secret!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 35221748

What exactly don't I understand mouth? Why are you sidestepping my other questions. Are you afraid to answer them? I will bump them till you answer them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35285456

If you want to be disrespectful of Scripture and stupid also at the same time then there is no remedy for you other than the realization in the future of having missed your chance!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Another cop-out answer. Answer the questions or be found a coward! And how have I been disrespectful of scripture? Are you talking out of your arse again? lol

That is already shown to you and the readers here on this thread at GLP (and scriptures given as well). Since you do not care I need not answer your same question twice, and especially not if that person behaves like you do.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
MURK9

User ID: 9764178
United States
02/27/2013 04:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
PehJeshuah
User ID: 6043347
Norway
11/26/2011 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Two Witnesses Are Posting On GLP
Perhaps this is the only place in the world where people would actually listen to them.

You are right,

they are very human indeed, and not such monsters as kill people with literal fire from their mouth! May God bless your insight and increase it!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Why are you contradicting yourself? You have claimed to be a Cherubim(Angel) on this thread yet you state this on another thread that the two witnesses are human. Angels are not humans. Please explain.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4859478

The reason you think I do contradict myself is that you do not understand Scripture, nor the secret about God's two and four cherubim. They are also called Living creatures and horns in the hand of our Lord.

They are also likened to two wheels being within each other, as the OT is in the NT and the NT in the OT.

Don't you find it strange that they look in four directions, always moving forward TOGETHER in spite of never moving backwards? Such is their secret!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Interesting PJ have you ever visited this website?
www.biblewheel.com
Farewell American Samoa, the "last stop of today and just a stones throw from tomorrow"and with that said and done I stood up, standing at the end of the day and walked boldly onward into tomorrow and to the given day of rest.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35285456
Ireland
02/27/2013 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

What exactly don't I understand mouth? Why are you sidestepping my other questions. Are you afraid to answer them? I will bump them till you answer them.

If you want to be disrespectful of Scripture and stupid also at the same time then there is no remedy for you other than the realization in the future of having missed your chance!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Another cop-out answer. Answer the questions or be found a coward! And how have I been disrespectful of scripture? Are you talking out of your arse again? lol

That is already shown to you and the readers here on this thread at GLP (and scriptures given as well). Since you do not care I need not answer your same question twice, and especially not if that person behaves like you do.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

No it wasn't. You just cannot answer my questions and are side-stepping them. You are too obvious mouth.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting mouth,

"Second coming?

There is going to be no second coming for that has already happened, though as is said "like a thief".

Was it said by a nobody or by a somebody?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah"

dramaspock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34631719
United States
02/27/2013 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
yay! they're here! can I get a witness?
 Quoting: Stevie

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34631719
United States
02/27/2013 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
i just thought i'd show up out of the blue, so i wouldn't be forgotten
 Quoting: Stevie

hiding
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hang in there, brother PJ. Help is on the way.

May the Most Holy and Merciful Father bless you
 Quoting: dschis1000

Dear you,

Do not worry about truth, for truth belongs to our God, and will therefore prevail, and I am not the truth, only one of the many voices of truth, though indeed being one of the four most dangerous voices of truth to falsehood.

What I tell you is not possible yet for you to understand, but remain, nevertheless, relaxed and in peace about the fact that God's true two witnesses are not going after people to hurt, humiliate, ridicule or kill them with fire as some false teachers want people to believe, or whatever else evil that may be done to people.

God's two witnesses LOVE God's created people, so their mission is to help, give advice, cry with them, be their brothers who are in sorrow.

Is it not fantastic that we have a God of complete care, justice and love, who gives you and me (also a great sinner) the best possibilities imaginable to attain to His truth?

We are not such spirits that want to destroy, for God's love is in our hearts, and therefore we also are very relaxed. In God is peace, and nobody who is in God is in hurry, for where God is there is also peace and everlasting victory.

Therefore, be relaxed, for God's messangers need not speak often or voluminously, for whenever they speak their words are so powerful that hell shivers!!! :)

Haven't you seen nervous people who are set to speak to a great audience, that they make the mistake of thinking that they have to speak fast and much instead what they indeed should, speak in the calm and convincing tone of God's true witnesses? Now you should know that God's true two witnesses are nothing like shivering leaves in the wind, however strong it might be.

We are of God, so our strength is therefore God Himself. Beat it or eat it, for truth will be the victor.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

"What I tell you is not possible yet for you to understand, but remain, nevertheless, relaxed and in peace about the fact that God's true two witnesses are not going after people to hurt, humiliate, ridicule or kill them with fire as some false teachers want people to believe, or whatever else evil that may be done to people."

The only false teacher here is you. Why are you contradicting the word of God again?

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. Revelation 11:3-5

Here, let me remind you. bump

Thank you,

And let me remind you of the fact that once Jesus was walking together with His disciples and it was said to Him, Why do you not call fire down from heaven to kill etc.

Do you remember what Jesus answered? If not, then I do not wonder that you think that He, who is God, will find it morally better to do it today what He declined two thousand years ago.

Is not God the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow? Has He changed? Your understanding of Rev 11:5 is contradictory to Scripture!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

No it wasn't. You just cannot answer my questions and are side-stepping them. You are too obvious mouth.

Since it wasn't then I feel no more need to speak to you. Go to sleep and sleep as the prophet has foretold (Jer 51:39):

"When they become heated up, I shall serve them their banquet And make them drunk, that they may become jubilant And may sleep a perpetual sleep And not wake up," declares the LORD.
 Quoting: The Bible

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
PehJeshuah
Norway
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps this is the only place in the world where people would actually listen to them.

You are right,

they are very human indeed, and not such monsters as kill people with literal fire from their mouth! May God bless your insight and increase it!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Why are you contradicting yourself? You have claimed to be a Cherubim(Angel) on this thread yet you state this on another thread that the two witnesses are human. Angels are not humans. Please explain.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

www.biblewheel.com
 Quoting: MURK9

No, I haven't.

Greetings from
PJ
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dear you,

Do not worry about truth, for truth belongs to our God, and will therefore prevail, and I am not the truth, only one of the many voices of truth, though indeed being one of the four most dangerous voices of truth to falsehood.

What I tell you is not possible yet for you to understand, but remain, nevertheless, relaxed and in peace about the fact that God's true two witnesses are not going after people to hurt, humiliate, ridicule or kill them with fire as some false teachers want people to believe, or whatever else evil that may be done to people.

God's two witnesses LOVE God's created people, so their mission is to help, give advice, cry with them, be their brothers who are in sorrow.

Is it not fantastic that we have a God of complete care, justice and love, who gives you and me (also a great sinner) the best possibilities imaginable to attain to His truth?

We are not such spirits that want to destroy, for God's love is in our hearts, and therefore we also are very relaxed. In God is peace, and nobody who is in God is in hurry, for where God is there is also peace and everlasting victory.

Therefore, be relaxed, for God's messangers need not speak often or voluminously, for whenever they speak their words are so powerful that hell shivers!!! :)

Haven't you seen nervous people who are set to speak to a great audience, that they make the mistake of thinking that they have to speak fast and much instead what they indeed should, speak in the calm and convincing tone of God's true witnesses? Now you should know that God's true two witnesses are nothing like shivering leaves in the wind, however strong it might be.

We are of God, so our strength is therefore God Himself. Beat it or eat it, for truth will be the victor.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

"What I tell you is not possible yet for you to understand, but remain, nevertheless, relaxed and in peace about the fact that God's true two witnesses are not going after people to hurt, humiliate, ridicule or kill them with fire as some false teachers want people to believe, or whatever else evil that may be done to people."

The only false teacher here is you. Why are you contradicting the word of God again?

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. Revelation 11:3-5

Thank you,

And let me remind you of the fact that once Jesus was walking together with His disciples and it was said to Him, Why do you not call fire down from heaven to kill etc.

Do you remember what Jesus answered? If not, then I do not wonder that you think that He, who is God, will find it morally better to do it today what He declined two thousand years ago.

Is not God the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow? Has He changed? Your understanding of Rev 11:5 is contradictory to Scripture!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

That was because it was the Apostles and NOT the two witnesses. The two witnesses will have a license to sin and will torment those of the Earth and will strike them with plagues as much as they desire. They both have very different ministries. And that still doesn't explain away your contradiction of the word of God. Is that all you got? And Yeshua is not God, this is a glaring reason why you are not an inspired servant of the Father. You are teaching blasphemy and idolatry by calling the Son the Father. Have you no shame?

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Numbers 23:19

Weak argument norway.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting mouth,

"Second coming?

There is going to be no second coming for that has already happened, though as is said "like a thief".

Greetings from
PehJeshuah"

dramaspock

You have to answer this one mouth. Just what the hell is that meant to mean? Have you lost the plot? Explain yourself. The second coming has already happened? So where is the Messiah.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you,

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

That was because it was the Apostles and NOT the two witnesses. The two witnesses will have a license to kill and will torment those of the Earth and will strike them with plagues as much as they desire. They both have very different ministries. And that still doesn't explain away your contradiction of the word of God. Is that all you got? And Yeshua is not God, this is a glaring reason why you are not an inspired servant of the Father. You are teaching blasphemy and idolatry by calling the Son the Father. Have you no shame?

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Numbers 23:19

Weak argument norway.

Fixed that typo.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting mouth,

"Second coming?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah"

dramaspock

You have to answer this one mouth. Just what the hell is that meant to mean? Have you lost the plot? Explain yourself. The second coming has already happened? So where is the Messiah.

Norway is afraid to comment on these outrageous comments of his. I must say, I was speechless when I read that Peh. You are just showing yourself up more and more.
anonymous coward
User ID: 34261607
United States
02/27/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with you Irish. I also debunked and check-mated this PEH guy last week, and he was totally silent for 2 days, as he was unable to give me any rebuttal.

Folks, pay no heed to this ego-centric deceiver from Norway!!!
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you,

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

That was because it was the Apostles and NOT the two witnesses. The two witnesses will have a license to sin and will torment those of the Earth and will strike them with plagues as much as they desire. They both have very different ministries. And that still doesn't explain away your contradiction of the word of God. Is that all you got? And Yeshua is not God, this is a glaring reason why you are not an inspired servant of the Father. You are teaching blasphemy and idolatry by calling the Son the Father. Have you no shame?

Weak argument norway.

This answer is not for your sake but for honest readers' sake here on GLP.

You are misusing Numbers 23:19, for all who read Isa 9:6-7 will see that the child who was born is Mighty God and Eternal Father. Will you say that Scripture tells us a lie?

For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.[/quote)

You ought to know that according to Scripture (Luke 1:35) Jesus also was the Son of God, not just the Son of Man:

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Most High shall overshadow thee: wherefore also the holy thing which is begotten shall be called the Son of God.

So, the human body of Jesus was man whereas his glorified human body was God, for man was made little lower than God, as we can read in Psalm 8:5:

For thou hast made him but little lower than God, And crownest him with glory and honor.

This man, Jesus, said about himself, in John 8:58, that He was before Abraham, so He therefore was more than just the son of man. He even used "I AM" about Himself, which is what God uses about Himself, so you are in trouble with your contradictions and accusations and lies. You behave as if you were a stupid Jehovah Witness!

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was born, I am.

You are mistaken if you think I do say this, which you attribute to me:

"You are teaching blasphemy and idolatry by calling the Son the Father", for it is Scripture that says it, as everybody can see who reads the following scripture"

For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.[/quote)

You are incredibly stupid when you attack me as the idiot you are who do not know that it is Scripture that teaches this, not me!!! Listen you ignoramus, it is Scripture that tells us that the Son is also the Father, even Eternal Father

You did not know it and did therefore dare to say this to me:

You are teaching blasphemy and idolatry by calling the Son the Father.
 Quoting: The Idiot

Hahahahahahahahah, you now ought to realize, though too late, that you are not accusing me of blasphemy and idolatry but Scripture itself, which means that you have accused God Almighty Himself. Good luck, you son of the Devil!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with you Irish. I also debunked and check-mated this PEH guy last week, and he was totally silent for 2 days, as he was unable to give me any rebuttal.

Quoting: anonymous coward 34261607

Yep, that is what he does. When someone exposes him and he cannot answer the questions, he usually disappears for a few days and then comes back spouting his drivel.
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you,

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Weak argument norway.

You are misusing Numbers 23:19, for all who read Isa 9:6-7 will see that the child who was born is Mighty God and Eternal Father. Will you say that Scripture tells us a lie?

For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

You ought to know that according to Scripture (Luke 1:35) Jesus also was the Son of God, not just the Son of Man:

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Most High shall overshadow thee: wherefore also the holy thing which is begotten shall be called the Son of God.

So, the human body of Jesus was man whereas his glorified human body was God, for man was made little lower than God, as we can read in Psalm 8:5:

For thou hast made him but little lower than God, And crownest him with glory and honor.

This man, Jesus, said about himself, in John 8:58, that He was before Abraham, so He therefore was more than just the son of man. He even used "I AM" about Himself, which is what God uses about Himself, so you are in trouble with your contradictions and accusations and lies. You behave as if you were a stupid Jehovah Witness!

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was born, I am.

"You are teaching blasphemy and idolatry by calling the Son the Father", for it is Scripture that says it, as everybody can see who reads the following scripture"

You are incredibly stupid when you attack me as the idiot you are who do not know that it is Scripture that teaches this, not me!!! Listen you ignoramus, it is Scripture that tells us that the Son is also the Father, even Eternal Father

Hahahahahahahahah, you now ought to realize, though too late, that you are not accusing me of blasphemy and idolatry but Scripture itself, which means that you have accused God Almighty Himself. Good luck, you son of the Devil!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you,

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Weak argument norway.

For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

You are incredibly stupid when you attack me as the idiot you are who do not know that it is Scripture that teaches this, not me!!! Listen you ignoramus, it is Scripture that tells us that the Son is also the Father, even Eternal Father.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you,

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Weak argument norway.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

They must be mistranslations too. The English scribes believed in that Idolatry too so they must have picked the wrong meanings for those titles of the Son.

So let me turn it on your head, do you say this is a lie?

Or how about this one,

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God. Mark 10:18
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep, that is what he does. When someone exposes him and he cannot answer the questions, he usually disappears for a few days and then comes back spouting his drivel.

Wrong guess,

I work 2,5 days in a language centre, when I am often very busy and have no time to answer here on GLP, then I have 2,5 days for my own freelance work as a translator, when I have time to answer.

:)

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

You son of the Devil has never been able to debunk me, for what I say is Scripture, and it cannot be debunked.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wrong guess,

I work 2,5 days in a language centre, when I am often very busy and have no time to answer here on GLP, then I have 2,5 days for my own freelance work as a translator, when I have time to answer.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

You son of the Devil has never been able to debunk me, for what I say is Scripture, and it cannot be debunked.

lol give it up you old goat!
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting mouth,

"Second coming?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah"

dramaspock

Please answer this one Norway. Make sense of this gibberish for us all.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wrong guess,

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

I have already defeated you old man countless times. Now lick your wounds. lmao
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting mouth,

"Second coming?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah"

dramaspock

Well, let me first explain you something. The term "second coming" is what the false teachers call it, for they erroneously believe that Jesus comes back in person to establish what is called the Millennium. They are wrong, as they mostly are, for there will be no personal coming of Jesus Christ until the very last day of this earth, for that is exactly what Jesus says Himself!

What Scripture calls parousia in Greek is a spiritual coming of truth, which is the coming of Jesus Christ as a thief, and that coming is revealed by the true two witnesses of God, one of whom I am. What we tell you most people will reject, for their hearts are damaged by sin and made unable to understand and see.

When our time of testimony is finished there is no avail in shouting to God for mercy, for then the swords of Gog will make Isa 24 come true. That will be the great tribulation in literal sense, and in those days no one can preach the truth or lead people, for they will be the terrible days of recompense for what they did to God's people.

Let yourselves be warned, and if not, take the cold fact and burning reality to come!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
MURK9

User ID: 9764178
United States
02/27/2013 06:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
PehJeshuah
Norway
Report Abusive Post

You are right,

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

www.biblewheel.com
 Quoting: MURK9

No, I haven't.

Greetings from
PJ

I encourage all to check the www.biblewheel.com site out it clearly shows the two wheels OT and NT being within eachother.

Michael.
Farewell American Samoa, the "last stop of today and just a stones throw from tomorrow"and with that said and done I stood up, standing at the end of the day and walked boldly onward into tomorrow and to the given day of rest.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/27/2013 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting mouth,

"Second coming?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah"

dramaspock

Well, let me first explain you something. The term "second coming" is what the false teachers call it, for they erroneously believe that Jesus comes back in person to establish what is called the Millennium. They are wrong, as they mostly are, for there will be no personal coming of Jesus Christ until the very last day of this earth, for that is exactly what Jesus says Himself!

What Scripture calls parousia in Greek is a spiritual coming of truth, which is the coming of Jesus Christ as a thief, and that coming is revealed by the true two witnesses of God, one of whom I am. What we tell you most people will reject, for their hearts are damaged by sin and made unable to understand and see.

When our time of testimony is finished there is no avail in shouting to God for mercy, for then the swords of Gog will make Isa 24 come true. That will be the great tribulation in literal sense, and in those days no one can preach the truth or lead people, for they will be the terrible days of recompense for what they did to God's people.

Let yourselves be warned, and if not, take the cold fact and burning reality to come!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

"Second coming?

There is going to be no second coming for that has already happened, though as is said "like a thief"."

But there will be a second coming of the Messiah. He has come once before and will come again, a second time at the end of this age. That is what the word of God says. When has the second coming happened? That does not make sense.

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. Matthew 24:30

^^^^
The second coming.
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting mouth,

"Second coming?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah"

dramaspock

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

"Second coming?

There is going to be no second coming for that has already happened, though as is said "like a thief"."

But there will be a second coming of the Messiah. He has come once before and will come again, a second time at the end of this age. That is what the word of God says. When has the second coming happened? That does not make sense.

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. Matthew 24:30

^^^^
The second coming.

Well,

First I will say that now you are asking apposite questions, such as are important and relevant for us to ask.

Yes, there will be a SECOND COMING, but second coming means that there has been a first coming. When was the first coming if not when Jesus was born on earth, a coming that was literal and historical. If that was the first coming the SECOND coming also must be literal and historical, for all to experience when it happens, for otherwise it cannot be a SECOND ONE (of the same kind). Since Jesus indeed does tell you and me that He will come back only on the very last day it is madness to believe and teach that He will come BEFORE THE LAST DAY. That is self-evident!

Second, since Scripture tells us that there will be a great change about the midst of NT time, which is also called the coming of our Lord, His parousia, it ought to be clear that that coming must be the one that He calls "like a thief". Who comes visibly does not come as a thief, so therefore this coming of our Lord must be spiritual, and through His spirit and true testimony, that are foretold to devour the Antichrist by fire. Well, then, since the Antichrist receives his deserts in the midst of NT time, it means that the spiritual coming of our Lord does happen in the midst of NT time. And that is what prophecy reveals to us. Do you know where?

I will speak more about this to you next time, but this is the truth, what I tell you. Be wise and think it over, and pray to you Lord for eyesight, for I tell you the fact!

Good luck!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wrong guess,

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

I have already defeated you old man countless times. Now lick your wounds. lmao

Are you referring to the following scripture?

until the ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the Most High, and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/27/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you,

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Weak argument norway.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

They must be mistranslations too. The English scribes believed in that Idolatry too so they must have picked the wrong meanings for those titles of the Son.

So let me turn it on your head, do you say this is a lie?

Or how about this one,

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God. Mark 10:18

Mistranslations? What do you mean, man? Come on, I am capable of reading the original Hebrew text!

Give it a second try, and show who you are, a very dishonest and lost person! You have indeed, as the English slang goes, captured a Tartar! I means tried to bite over a too big meatball, :). I must laugh at you, you sons of the Devil, for your defeat is so good for me to see, and your end even more so, for it is now coming, Praise God!

You have no power against God's true two witnesses, one of whom I am, so stop being that suicidal as you now are, if you care about yourself!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 750749
Sweden
02/28/2013 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Mighty does not mean almighty, right? Duh

GLP