Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,192 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,012,866
Pageviews Today: 1,688,784Threads Today: 683Posts Today: 12,169
04:46 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35285456
Ireland
02/28/2013 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

You have to answer this one mouth. Just what the hell is that meant to mean? Have you lost the plot? Explain yourself. The second coming has already happened? So where is the Messiah.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35285456

Well, let me first explain you something. The term "second coming" is what the false teachers call it, for they erroneously believe that Jesus comes back in person to establish what is called the Millennium. They are wrong, as they mostly are, for there will be no personal coming of Jesus Christ until the very last day of this earth, for that is exactly what Jesus says Himself!

What Scripture calls parousia in Greek is a spiritual coming of truth, which is the coming of Jesus Christ as a thief, and that coming is revealed by the true two witnesses of God, one of whom I am. What we tell you most people will reject, for their hearts are damaged by sin and made unable to understand and see.

When our time of testimony is finished there is no avail in shouting to God for mercy, for then the swords of Gog will make Isa 24 come true. That will be the great tribulation in literal sense, and in those days no one can preach the truth or lead people, for they will be the terrible days of recompense for what they did to God's people.

Let yourselves be warned, and if not, take the cold fact and burning reality to come!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 35221748

"Second coming?

There is going to be no second coming for that has already happened, though as is said "like a thief"."

But there will be a second coming of the Messiah. He has come once before and will come again, a second time at the end of this age. That is what the word of God says. When has the second coming happened? That does not make sense.

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. Matthew 24:30

^^^^
The second coming.

Well,

First I will say that now you are asking apposite questions, such as are important and relevant for us to ask.

Yes, there will be a SECOND COMING, but second coming means that there has been a first coming. When was the first coming if not when Jesus was born on earth, a coming that was literal and historical. If that was the first coming the SECOND coming also must be literal and historical, for all to experience when it happens, for otherwise it cannot be a SECOND ONE (of the same kind). Since Jesus indeed does tell you and me that He will come back only on the very last day it is madness to believe and teach that He will come BEFORE THE LAST DAY. That is self-evident!

Second, since Scripture tells us that there will be a great change about the midst of NT time, which is also called the coming of our Lord, His parousia, it ought to be clear that that coming must be the one that He calls "like a thief". Who comes visibly does not come as a thief, so therefore this coming of our Lord must be spiritual, and through His spirit and true testimony, that are foretold to devour the Antichrist by fire. Well, then, since the Antichrist receives his deserts in the midst of NT time, it means that the spiritual coming of our Lord does happen in the midst of NT time. And that is what prophecy reveals to us. Do you know where?

I will speak more about this to you next time, but this is the truth, what I tell you. Be wise and think it over, and pray to you Lord for eyesight, for I tell you the fact!

Good luck!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Yes, I never said that he would not come on the last day. You are still wrong to say that there will be no second coming because according to scripture, there will.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/28/2013 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

That was because it was the Apostles and NOT the two witnesses. The two witnesses will have a license to sin and will torment those of the Earth and will strike them with plagues as much as they desire. They both have very different ministries. And that still doesn't explain away your contradiction of the word of God. Is that all you got? And Yeshua is not God, this is a glaring reason why you are not an inspired servant of the Father. You are teaching blasphemy and idolatry by calling the Son the Father. Have you no shame?

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Numbers 23:19

Weak argument norway.

This answer is not for your sake but for honest readers' sake here on GLP.

You are misusing Numbers 23:19, for all who read Isa 9:6-7 will see that the child who was born is Mighty God and Eternal Father. Will you say that Scripture tells us a lie?

For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.[/quote)

You ought to know that according to Scripture (Luke 1:35) Jesus also was the Son of God, not just the Son of Man:

So, the human body of Jesus was man whereas his glorified human body was God, for man was made little lower than God, as we can read in Psalm 8:5:

This man, Jesus, said about himself, in John 8:58, that He was before Abraham, so He therefore was more than just the son of man. He even used "I AM" about Himself, which is what God uses about Himself, so you are in trouble with your contradictions and accusations and lies. You behave as if you were a stupid Jehovah Witness!

You are mistaken if you think I do say this, which you attribute to me:

"You are teaching blasphemy and idolatry by calling the Son the Father", for it is Scripture that says it, as everybody can see who reads the following scripture"

They must be mistranslations too. The English scribes believed in that Idolatry too so they must have picked the wrong meanings for those titles of the Son.

So let me turn it on your head, do you say this is a lie?

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Numbers 23:19

Or how about this one,

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God. Mark 10:18
 Quoting: The Bible

Mistranslations? What do you mean, man? Come on, I am capable of reading the original Hebrew text!

Give it a second try, and show who you are, a very dishonest and lost person! You have indeed, as the English slang goes, captured a Tartar! I means tried to bite over a too big meatball, :). I must laugh at you, you sons of the Devil, for your defeat is so good for me to see, and your end even more so, for it is now coming, Praise God!

You have no power against God's true two witnesses, one of whom I am, so stop being that suicidal as you now are, if you care about yourself!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

In Hebrew, there are usually many meanings to Hebrew words and they must have picked the wrong translations because the Son cannot be both the Father and Son. That does not make sense when reading the bible. You have not answer my questions. Do you say the scripture I posted is a lie? You are the dishonest and lost person. And I laugh at you and I look forward to your fate and your humbling because you really deserve it. Praise God! You are just a powerless deluded narcissist with delusions of grandeur. To hell with you and your ilk. False Prophets will burn. Maybe you will receive some of that fire from heaven from the real Witnesses for your treachery. Ha!
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/28/2013 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bring the original Hebrew and let us get to the end of it mouth.
PehJeshuah
User ID: 35221748
Norway
02/28/2013 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are misusing Numbers 23:19, for all who read Isa 9:6-7 will see that the child who was born is Mighty God and Eternal Father. Will you say that Scripture tells us a lie?

Mighty does not mean almighty, right? Duh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 750749

The Hebrew words that are translated into Mighty God in English are El gibbor, and since Scripture also says (Isa 45:5) that besides God there is no God, we need not doubt about the true meaning of "El gibbor" in Isa 9:6:

ASV Isaiah 45:5 I am Jehovah, and there is none else; besides me there is no God. I will gird thee, though thou hast not known me.

That is why the following words are found in Rev 22:1:

And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Would you say that there are sitting an Almighty God as well as a Mighty God on the throne? No way!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 750749
Sweden
02/28/2013 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Hebrew words that are translated into Mighty God in English are El gibbor, and since Scripture also says (Isa 45:5) that besides God there is no God, we need not doubt about the true meaning of \"El gibbor\" in Isa 9:6:

Then Jesus said to them, How is it that they say the Christ is the Son of David? David himself declares in the Book of Psalms: \"\'The Lord said to my Lord: \"Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet. Psalm 110:1 David calls him \'Lord.\' How then can he be his son?\" Luke 20:44 While all the people were listening, Jesus said to his disciples, Beware of the teachers of the law.
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/28/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Hebrew words that are translated into Mighty God in English are El gibbor, and since Scripture also says (Isa 45:5) that besides God there is no God, we need not doubt about the true meaning of \"El gibbor\" in Isa 9:6:

Then Jesus said to them, How is it that they say the Christ is the Son of David? David himself declares in the Book of Psalms: \"\'The Lord said to my Lord: \"Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet. Psalm 110:1 David calls him \'Lord.\' How then can he be his son?\" Luke 20:44 While all the people were listening, Jesus said to his disciples, Beware of the teachers of the law.

So who is the (big) mouth?

Any ideas?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 750749
Sweden
02/28/2013 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Hebrew words that are translated into Mighty God in English are El gibbor, and since Scripture also says (Isa 45:5) that besides God there is no God, we need not doubt about the true meaning of \\\"El gibbor\\\" in Isa 9:6:

Then Jesus said to them, How is it that they say the Christ is the Son of David? David himself declares in the Book of Psalms: \\\"\\\'The Lord said to my Lord: \\\"Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet. Psalm 110:1 David calls him \\\'Lord.\\\' How then can he be his son?\\\" Luke 20:44 While all the people were listening, Jesus said to his disciples, Beware of the teachers of the law.

Any ideas?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Speaking of Mighty = the Son.
The Almighty is BUT the Father.
PehJeshuah
Norway
02/28/2013 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Hebrew words that are translated into Mighty God in English are El gibbor, and since Scripture also says (Isa 45:5) that besides God there is no God, we need not doubt about the true meaning of \\\"El gibbor\\\" in Isa 9:6:

Then Jesus said to them, How is it that they say the Christ is the Son of David? David himself declares in the Book of Psalms: \\\"\\\'The Lord said to my Lord: \\\"Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet. Psalm 110:1 David calls him \\\'Lord.\\\' How then can he be his son?\\\" Luke 20:44 While all the people were listening, Jesus said to his disciples, Beware of the teachers of the law.

Any ideas?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Give it a second try, for God Almighty said He was "I AM", and so did also He who you call the Son!

Have you never heard that the Son was glorified, and do you not know king David's prophetic question: What is man that You ... etc.?

I have said it before without you accepting it, that I am indeed God's true witness, which inter alia means that you simply cannot, and have not the power needed, to prevail over me in the surperb knowledge that I have been give by God ALMIGHTY about the meaning of Scripture.

Why are you, my opponents so stupid that you cannot feel and see the signs of God's messenger in what I tell you? Why have your unjustice and sins inured your hearts and souls to the extent that you can no more realize the voice of truth being sounded to you? Why do you want to be judged to everlasting fire by God instead of accepting the fact that you definitely cannot deny:

I am God's true witness, and therefore I speak THE TRUTH!

Ridicule me in your stupidity and ignorance about Scripture, laugh at me, make jokes about me, be victorious in your lies, and NEVERTHELESS YOU WILL GO TO HELL, for I am the last warning given to you, you unjust people!!!

You have attacked me with your stupidity for so long but never won a single battle, for I am who I tell you that I am! Take it or leave, and reject it and go to hell afterwards. You are in relity fighting against the Lord's angel who tries to help and show you the way of SALVATION! Since I am your abomination then let Satan be your crown, and your garland! But do not come anymore to me to say that I did not give your lives a chance!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/01/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Any ideas?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Together with 'el' (God} the word 'gibbor' in Hebrew (Isa 9:6) could as well have been translated "Almighty", for either the child is God or He is not, and not in between.

That is why Col 2:9 says this:

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

He is no semi-God but The Everlasting Father who we pray as told us in Mat 6:9:

After this manner therefore pray ye. Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
ASV)

And therefor Jesus Himself tells us who He is in John 3:10-13:

Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou the teacher of Israel, and understandest not these things? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that which we know, and bear witness of that which we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. If I told you earthly things and ye believe not, how shall ye believe if I tell you heavenly things? And no one hath ascended into heaven, but he that descended out of heaven, even the Son of man, WHO IS is in heaven.

So, therefore, in spite of being on earth speaking to people Jesus is at the same time also in heaven. That shows how "all the fulness of the Godhead bodily" dwelled in Him.

In Isa 9:6 'gibbor' (mighty) was used because He was given a human body by being born by Mary, but with respect to the fulness of the Godhead in his body He was God Almighty. Only devils will deny this biblical fact!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/01/2013 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Any ideas?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Together with 'el' (God} the word 'gibbor' in Hebrew (Isa 9:6) could as well have been translated "Almighty", for either the child is God or He is not, and not in between.

He is no semi-God but The Everlasting Father who we pray to as told us in Mat 6:9:

After this manner therefore pray ye. Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou the teacher of Israel, and understandest not these things? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that which we know, and bear witness of that which we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. If I told you earthly things and ye believe not, how shall ye believe if I tell you heavenly things? And no one hath ascended into heaven, but he that descended out of heaven, even the Son of man, WHO IS is in heaven.

So, therefore, in spite of being on earth speaking to people Jesus is at the same time also in heaven. That shows how "all the fulness of the Godhead bodily" dwelled in Him.

In Isa 9:6 'gibbor' (mighty) was used because He was given a human body by being born by Mary, but with respect to the fulness of the Godhead in his body He was God Almighty. Only devils will deny this biblical fact!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
03/01/2013 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where are you Peh? Are you licking your wounds again? Have you finally accepted defeat? lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4859478

Why do you ask for me. Why would you challenge me in any way?

I am in the truth of God Almighty, so what is your case against me which is not at the same the case against God Almighty?

Do not be stupid, for you have CHANCE WHATEVER to survive a stupid selfish opposition to God's witness at the one end of the mercy seat!

What did you say, not understanding my cryptic words?

I see from your words that you think that I am false, not being what I tell you, THE WITNESS OF GOD after Rev 11:3.

Listen, that is YOUR problem, not mine, for, if you attack me, in whatever way, you will definitely be soundly beated as the one you are now sent by the Devil! Are you going to prove my words true by attacking me in the public?

I tell you, there is not enough power in you to fight and prevail of the messenger of truth, that I am, even foretold in Scripture, to survive any attacks at me! Will you give it a try, you devil, or put your tail between your legs and admit that I DO TELL YOU THE TRUTH!!!

You children of falsehood are so deplorably stupid as not to realize that now God true witness is indeed speaking to you. Why not listen to what I tell you instead of listening to the false voice of the Devil?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Why do you think you are a witness?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28270480

Because the secrets of the Bible's prophecies have been revealed to me and prove that the whole of today's so-called Christianity is fallen, no longer having truth-speaking pastors, preachers, preasts, or whatever.

My testimony will be attacked but never be overcome, for, on the contrary, it will reveal the fallacies of those who hate and attack my true testimony!

That is already shown here on GLP, and it will be showed to be true worldwide.

Psalm 75:6 tells you that the uplifting of God's eternal truth will take place from the north country, where I am, as also do say a lot of prophecies in the Bible.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
The two witnessess are the Word of God and the Holy Spirit =JESUS!
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/01/2013 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

If the Lord of David who the Lord spoke to were not God Himself it would mean that David had another god than the Almighty God, and that would have been equivalent to sinning against the first commandment (Ex0 20:3).

Let me comment on the following verse, which is such that few undeerstand (Psalm 110:1):

Jehovah saith unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, Until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The verse has got two meanings, on historical and one spiritual. The historical meaning is that Jesus is now sitting at the right hand of God, being our advocate with the Father (1 John 2:1), while God works through Him in the proclamation of the gospel. The gospel will touch the hearts of man through two periods of time, the one of the Gentile (Rev 12:6) and the one of the Jews (Rev 12:14, Rom 11:25). In these two periods of time the everlasting gospel will be preached, which the two witnesses of Rev 11:3 make known and for which reason these two periods are "two olive trees", two periods of the true church of God.

When the number of people who will accept the gospel is full, the Son of God who has become their faith and Saviour, having taken God's wrath away from them, will, since the number of those who kneel to God and Jesus Christ, His footstool, is full (now Israel included), the time of the earth is at an end. Jesus Christ therefore return in person to judge the world and to give the dominion over to God Almighty for all to see. This is the historical meaning of the verse.

The spiritual meaning is as follows:

There has taken place a total falling-away from God, so all humanity is now lost. What once was the apostolic church is no more, and a false and divided church has taken the place of the true chuch, so Our Saviour, Jesus Christ, had to leave the church, and this is what the following words reveal: "Sit thou at my right hand!" Jesus Christ had no longer a true church on earth, so the Holy Spirit had to leave people alone. But the fallen-away church did not understand it and kept baptizing and acting as though she still were God's true church.

God said: "Until I make thine enemies thy footstool." These words mean that God will subdue His enemies but not before the point of time is come that "until" points to. We know from Rev 13:5 that falsehood was given "42 months" to fulfill its measure of iniquity. When that measure is full, the time is also come when "until" has relevance.

What then happens is that the man child comes with the seal of the Living God in his hands and wages war on the falsehood that once destroyed the true apostolic church. This becomes the war in heaven (Rev 12:7), and in that war the fallowing prophecy comes true (Mat 8:12):

but the sons of the kingdom shall be cast forth into the outer darkness: there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth.

In this way God makes the enemies of Jesus Christ his footstool, for He will trample on them and make them low. When this is done, Jesus Christ again takes power over His true word, which has been so misused, and makes it again into a life-giving power. So, understand that in this way Jesus through the man child and the two witnesses brings and gives the rule of the kingdom back to God Almighy, and in this way the enemies are made into footstool.

This is the truth, and blessed is whoever who realizes it and believes it, for Scripture is its foundation now and forever.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/01/2013 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why do you ask for me. Why would you challenge me in any way?

I am in the truth of God Almighty, so what is your case against me which is not at the same the case against God Almighty?

Do not be stupid, for you have CHANCE WHATEVER to survive a stupid selfish opposition to God's witness at the one end of the mercy seat!

What did you say, not understanding my cryptic words?

I see from your words that you think that I am false, not being what I tell you, THE WITNESS OF GOD after Rev 11:3.

Listen, that is YOUR problem, not mine, for, if you attack me, in whatever way, you will definitely be soundly beated as the one you are now sent by the Devil! Are you going to prove my words true by attacking me in the public?

I tell you, there is not enough power in you to fight and prevail of the messenger of truth, that I am, even foretold in Scripture, to survive any attacks at me! Will you give it a try, you devil, or put your tail between your legs and admit that I DO TELL YOU THE TRUTH!!!

You children of falsehood are so deplorably stupid as not to realize that now God true witness is indeed speaking to you. Why not listen to what I tell you instead of listening to the false voice of the Devil?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Why do you think you are a witness?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28270480

Because the secrets of the Bible's prophecies have been revealed to me and prove that the whole of today's so-called Christianity is fallen, no longer having truth-speaking pastors, preachers, preasts, or whatever.

My testimony will be attacked but never be overcome, for, on the contrary, it will reveal the fallacies of those who hate and attack my true testimony!

That is already shown here on GLP, and it will be showed to be true worldwide.

Psalm 75:6 tells you that the uplifting of God's eternal truth will take place from the north country, where I am, as also do say a lot of prophecies in the Bible.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
The two witnessess are the Word of God and the Holy Spirit =JESUS!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13813766

So you are telling us that Jesus will die one more time bodily, for how should He else be killed?

Can you dumbass give us the solution to your big problem?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Stefan Parlow

User ID: 1068734
Austria
03/01/2013 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Norwegian Boy,

you really can count yourself lucky: In Norway they have obviously Internet in the mental hospitals. tounge
I am a mystic. My homepage is also in English
[link to christus-spricht.com (secure)]

download book: about December 29, it will be available via my homepage. A little bit later also via online-bookstores a softcover.

More than 500 visions,channelings and mystical experiences given by JESUS CHRIST!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35363652
Italy
03/01/2013 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have seen a guy that can light cigarettes and burn other objects just watching them... is he a witness? cool2
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
03/01/2013 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Genes, Genes, Genes
dschis1000

United States
03/01/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Genes, Genes, Genes
 Quoting: dschis1000

and I have the bloodline to prove it
dschis1000

United States
03/01/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Genes, Genes, Genes

and I have the bloodline to prove it

Take that and 5 dollars and you can get coffee at Starbuck's
dschis1000

United States
03/01/2013 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
There will be the 'real test' coming soon though.

The fellow that "lights up" stuff means nothing. Satan and his minions will do lying wonders

Last Edited by dschis1000 on 03/01/2013 11:44 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35329930
United States
03/01/2013 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Any ideas?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

ASV)

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

So Jesus was talking to himself in Heaven when he was actually on Earth? Don't be absurd.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35329930
United States
03/01/2013 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Mark 15:34

So Jesus is asking himself in Heaven why he has forsaken himself? Yeah, that makes sense.
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/01/2013 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Any ideas?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

ASV)

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

So Jesus was talking to himself in Heaven when he was actually on Earth? Don't be absurd.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35329930

What is your measuring gauge, Scripture or yourself or your own failing logics?

Did you not notice that when I said what I did I always referred to Scripture, myself giving it first priority as also you ought to do?

What I said was nevertheless in part, for there is much more to be said that would astonish those who like to deny the biblical fact that Jesus Christ is more than a man, though also a man, even more than an angel, though also said to be an angel, for He was glorified, not to become something that He never was before, for already before he had emptied himself and taken the form of a servant for your and my sake. That is what you see in Phi 2:6-7:

who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men.

That is why He is said to be Wonderful in Isa 9:6, for to human flesh and logics it is beyond comprehension. That was also the reason why Satan started his attack at the apostolic church through making strife in the church as to the state of Jesus. Whoever sets about to learn from Scripture about these things ought to know that He had emptied himself and become as we are, flesh, but still being El Gibbor (Mighty God). And that is why He had to be glorified in His human body, for it was all foretold in Psalm 8:4-5:

What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour

Listen, the body that Jesus was born into became a sacrifice for our sins, and as such God has made it to be part of the Godhead, such as now sits at God's right hand on the same throne with God. How can we understand it in another way than say, Yes, He is a Wonder!

He is now the one before whom all who are on earth and in heaven will by necessity have to bow their knees one day, whoever they are, for He it is in whose image we were made!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/01/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you know the following stupidly babbling idiot, then tell him that he is not what he claims to be, one of the true two witnesses of God after Rev 11:3.

[link to www.youtube.com]

If he insists that he is, then challenge him to turn up here on GLP to prove it, and he will be totally debunked by me, that idiot, for he has no knowledge or important message to bring to people. He is just a time-consuming idiot from the Devil!

He is so afraid of proving his stance that he has deactivated every possibilities for people to give him feedback. Such people are just dishonest and helpless stupid instruments of the Devil!

I get so angry when I meet such people, for they misuse the time of those who are honestly seeking the truth of our Everlasting Father!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/01/2013 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you know the following stupidly babbling idiot, then tell him that he is not what he claims to be, one of the true two witnesses of God after Rev 11:3.

If he insists that he is, then challenge him to turn up here on GLP to prove it, and he will be totally debunked by me, that idiot, for he has no knowledge or important message to bring to people. He is just a time-consuming idiot from the Devil!

He is so afraid of proving his stance that he has deactivated every possibilities for people to give him feedback. Such people are just dishonest and helpless stupid instruments of the Devil!

I get so angry when I meet such people, for they misuse the time of those who are honestly seeking the truth of our Everlasting Father!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

I, one who God indeed did call to be the second of His true witnesses after Rev 11:3, though few are given to believe it, am not afraid to let you scorch me with your astute questions and your right to test my claim in honest ways.

I am here, and the Lord called me, to tell you the wonders of our God, for His word came to me, and overcame me, and it sounded: Speak, for I chose you for that purpose!

What shall I speak? Then came the power of the Lord to me, revealing that I should speak what was given for me to speak on every occasion, and therefore I now speak to you.

I speak wonderfully in harmony with Scripture, for the good Lord first crushed my heart and let me feel what it means to be forsaken by Him, then gave me the light that is brighter than whatever we may think of. I spoke, with nobody listening or paying attention, so I wept and felt deep sorrow in my heart.

The Lord's word came to me again, with me trying to escape it, and His calling, but I was overcome and had to open my mouth again, doing as I was told to: Speak!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22924475
United States
03/02/2013 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did you not notice that when I said what I did I always referred to Scripture, myself giving it first priority as also you ought to do?

Matthew 23:13 Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men\'s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/02/2013 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Matthew 23:13 Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men\'s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22924475

Your quote has got nothing to do with what I have written, for I teach the true gospel while always referring to Scripture to show that what I have said is in harmony with the Bible.

Besides, I am no teacher of the law but a teacher of the everlasting gospel, so you have missed the point.

Listen to false teachers and realize that what they preach is mostly circling around themselves, while they twist Scripture and tell useless stories that leave people the same empty as they were when they come to their meetings.

When I write, on the contrary, I do so to give people the chance to see and realize what Scripture does say, while I refute fallacies that confuse people.

What Jesus did on earth He did for our sake and to be an example for us to follow. He was a real man, though without sin, and could therefore pray to His Father. When He was glorified He did no more pray to His Father, for Psalm 8:4-6 had become true and also what Phil 2:9-11 tells us.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/02/2013 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear people, you who care about the truth,

On the following website we find one more of the too many false teachers of the Antichrist who soon will be severely debunked and punished by the fire that comes out of our Lord's mouth.

This man speaks about things that he is not authorized to step forward to speak about, for he is ignorant and contradicts Scripture and therefore also twist Scripture.

What he teahces is what many false teachers in fallen-away Christianity also teach, but, alas, totally erroneously, namely that the two witnesses of God will do their work during the great tribulation.

That is rubbish, and the words of these false teachers reveal that they are of the Antichrist, for they do not know, as they should, from Scripture, that when the great tribulation comes 2 thirds of humanity will die. Read Isa 24 and be convinced!

The tribulation will be world war III, so, therefore, don't come to tell me that there are people who will preach the true gospel during such a time.

No, let me tell you the truth, since I indeed am God's witness, that when that time comes it will be an incredibly terrible experience, such as divides between the first fruits and the great multitude that John saw according to Rev 7:9.

If you do not believe me, then believe Scripture, for that is what it reveals!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/02/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear you, brothers and sisters,,

I beg your pardon that I have come to tell you the truth of God Almighty, as though I were something instead of being nothing!

I have come because I see how dishonestly you are being treated, always being lied to, always being exploited and deceived, and always being made to pay extortionate prices for their rude lies that they tell you!

Now I am here, and my brother who does not speak English, so listen to what we speak, for truth has conquered our hearts and souls to become a combat group for the safety of your souls! We do not speak lies, we speak what not NO DEVIL can oppose with success, so give it therefore a second thought to find out if I am telling you the truth.

I will give you a good testimony, which is this:

No one of those deceivers and rubbish-speaking so-called world-evangelizing idiots can meet us and survive, for our power from Scripture is too, all too mighty, for them to survive. The rumour about our coming will scare them, for they know deep in their hearts that they are false.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/02/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear you,

The unrighteousness that now seems to rule the world is a composite power, which consists of mind-infiltration (i.e. false relgion etc.), economical exploitation (robbery), and political violence (misuse of police and the military).

Let me tell you the good news!

God is going to destroy every single bone of those who are involved in the unrighteous way of keeping power after the the devilish system.

All of it will soon collapse as nothing else has ever done before!

My heart rejoices, for why should they not receive what they themselves first laid the foudation for, their own death and recompense!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/02/2013 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy, holy, holy you are, God Almighty,

for soon you will fulfill what you have promised, listening to our prayers:

Thy will be done, ON EARTH as it is in heaven!

Thank you, our good Lord, for your giving us that good hope!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

GLP