Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,247 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 770,134
Pageviews Today: 1,359,158Threads Today: 576Posts Today: 9,970
03:50 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Thread Locked 
waterman

User ID: 35394936
United States
03/03/2013 07:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
Scripture of the Day
Matthew 23:12:

And whoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

judahlion
-Heed the warning or endure the mourning
Favor ain't fair
PehJeshuah
User ID: 35221748
Norway
03/04/2013 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
Scripture of the Day
Matthew 23:12:

And whoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

:judahlion:
 Quoting: waterman

Those who twist Scripture, are they included, or do you mean that lying against the word of God is not tantamount to exalting oneself?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
[email protected]​m
User ID: 35568721
United States
03/04/2013 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the dream I just had, I was told to find a website called Godlike. I have never before heard of, nor have I ever visited this place. I must apologize in advance if I offend anyone, I don't even know the rules for posting here. I am not even sure if this message will make it to anyone.

So as I was saying, in this dream I was told to find the website Godlike. I google it and this is the first one that comes up, I can only assume this was the intended site, although it seems a little "out there" for my tastes. I'm just following what I was told in the dream.

I was told to find this website (the one referred to as Godlike) and post that the two witnesses? ( a term I am not really familiar with ) are alive here and now, and they are visiting the same website I was referred to. So that is what I am doing. I was supposed to come here and say something along the lines of "The witnesses have arrived, They do not yet know who they are, or that they are the witnesses. They visit the site Godlike."

It was a very powerful dream, so I can only hope this has some meaning to someone out there in internet land.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Rual G.
 Quoting: Rual G. 124430

angel3 The two witnesses are spoke of in Revelations in regards to The Coming Of Christ. I believe they are the second woe. They are talked about in the LEFT BEHIND series. I believe it is APOLLYON. And may GOD have forgiveness on those on here who mocked you. I say thank you for sharing.angel3[liveleak]
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/04/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the dream I just had, I was told to find a website called Godlike. I have never before heard of, nor have I ever visited this place. I must apologize in advance if I offend anyone, I don't even know the rules for posting here. I am not even sure if this message will make it to anyone.

So as I was saying, in this dream I was told to find the website Godlike. I google it and this is the first one that comes up, I can only assume this was the intended site, although it seems a little "out there" for my tastes. I'm just following what I was told in the dream.

I was told to find this website (the one referred to as Godlike) and post that the two witnesses? ( a term I am not really familiar with ) are alive here and now, and they are visiting the same website I was referred to. So that is what I am doing. I was supposed to come here and say something along the lines of "The witnesses have arrived, They do not yet know who they are, or that they are the witnesses. They visit the site Godlike."

It was a very powerful dream, so I can only hope this has some meaning to someone out there in internet land.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Rual G.
 Quoting: Rual G. 124430

angel3 The two witnesses are spoke of in Revelations in regards to The Coming Of Christ. I believe they are the second woe. They are talked about in the LEFT BEHIND series. I believe it is APOLLYON. And may GOD have forgiveness on those on here who mocked you. I say thank you for sharing.angel3[liveleak]
 Quoting: [email protected] 35568721

Dear you,

The two witnesses of Rev 11:3 are, to be exact, connected to the coming of the man child in Rev 12:5, and that coming is the (spiritual) coming of Jesus Christ in His so-called parousia through a true witness of His who is the second staff mentioned in Zech 11:14 by the name of Bands, Jesus Himself being the first staff Beauty, while on earth. Rev 12 shows you that when the man child comes there will be a war in heaven. There is no war in God's invisible heaven, for Satan is thrown out long since, so the heaven meant is what the apostles call "heaven", namely the foundation of Scripture on earth. That foundation is invaded by the masses of the Antichrist, so, therefore, Jesus said that "the sons of the kingdom" would be cast out (again, after 42 months). The man child is the beginning of their being cast out, which is the purpose of the war in "heaven".

The three woes cover the whole NT time, until the end, and Scripture shows us that the first woe consists of 5 trumpets and seals, the second woe of the sixth trumpet and seal, and the third woe of the seventh and last trumpet and seals.

There will be no LEFT BEHIND, for all of the doctrine is false since there will be no bodily resurrection until the very last day of this earth. Read yourself what Jesus says about it and be convinced!

Appolyon is the destroyer, who is the Devil, and he has got nothing to do with the true two witnesses of Rev 11:3.

How do I know this? Well, the stone was cut out of the mountain WITHOUT HANDS, so therefore, dear you! And let me add: He therefore became a LIVING STONE.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22704395
United States
03/04/2013 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
after looking at the first page i wonder why this has so many pages?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17813597
Australia
03/04/2013 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22704395

Because arrogance and pride LOVE to argue.

It never stops.
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/04/2013 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dear you,

The reason is that one of God's true witnesses speak to you here and nowhere else yet, namely he who speaks English!

I am often being challenged by opposers who say to me, if you were who you claim to be you would not (need) to say it!

My question then is: What about these words of Jesus according to John 8:45?

And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
 Quoting: The Bible

Therefore, you may rest convinced about the fact that there are many people around who now are starting to see and finding out that God's is fulfilling the words of His prophets, since the voice of His two witnesses has come.

And my seal of truth is that nobody has the spiritual strength and power, whoever he or she is, to come here and fight my truth from God with success, without having to admit the defeat afterwards.

What devil on earth dare say that? No one! Only God's true witness(es) can say it and dare say it, so give yourselves a chance, I implore, for your own soul's sake!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35583034
United States
03/04/2013 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

The reason is that one of God's true witnesses speak to you here and nowhere else yet, namely he who speaks English!
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 35221748

No, it is only because this thread is the point of your entire life. You have nothing else. You do nothing else. You are nothing else.

So keep blowing your own horn to yourself...
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/04/2013 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

It never stops.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17813597

Arrogance and pride may love to argue, but in the war of heaven (Rev 12:7), which is spiritual and waged against false doctrines, none of them will survive, as foretold in 2 Thes 2:8-12:

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/04/2013 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

It never stops.

Arrogance and pride may love to argue, but in the war of heaven (Rev 12:7), which is spiritual and waged against false doctrines, none of them will survive, as foretold in 2 Thes 2:8-12:

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Like I said...
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/04/2013 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, it is only because this thread is the point of your entire life. You have nothing else. You do nothing else. You are nothing else.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35583034

You need not tell me, for it is already foretold by Joel 2:1:

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain; let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of Jehovah cometh, for it is nigh at hand.

Greetings from
PehJeshuab
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/04/2013 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
That verse has nothing to do with you

but you have nothing to do with anything but you

so that was all you could do to try to make even t hat bout you.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/04/2013 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain; let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of Jehovah cometh, for it is nigh at hand.

Greetings from
PehJeshuab

If The internet crashed PJ..which it will soon..you will have nothing to do.

Then what will you do to occupy your time once you can no longer rave about how important you think you are?
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/04/2013 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

It never stops.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Like I said...

As your fathers did argue with my true fathers in the days of the coming of the Antichrist, so do we argue back until your lies are totally destroyed and refuted, as foretold in Scripture.

The only difference that you will get it in a double measure! Do you know where it is foretold, you prisoned cage bird?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/04/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please point me to even just one mere simple single post where your sole point is declaring the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Just one post.
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/04/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
That verse has nothing to do with you

but you have nothing to do with anything but you

so that was all you could do to try to make even t hat bout you.

You are right, for you cannot blow the trumpet of truth, since you do not have it!

It was said by the prophet to the two witnesses, i.a.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/04/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since you most surely cannot, let's see how you try to evade that point and justify yourself yet again...
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/04/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuab

Then what will you do to occupy your time once you can no longer rave about how important you think you are?

It depends on how close the Day of no return is.

Greeting from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/04/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please point me to even just one mere simple single post where your sole point is declaring the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Just one post.

Read my article on Baptism in the light of the everlasting gospel!

There I speak about Jesus Christ and what His true gospel is, and how you may become His disciple.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/04/2013 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since you most surely cannot, let's see how you try to evade that point and justify yourself yet again...

I did, and I could, so read my article on Baptism in the light of the everlasting gospel, and be convinced!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/04/2013 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuab

Greeting from
PehJeshuah

Well..that day is almost upon us.

Your message is fine.

It would go a lot further without the insults and arrogance you project.

You are NOT who you think you are..because if you were..you would already know this.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/04/2013 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just one post.

There I speak about Jesus Christ and what His true gospel is, and how you may become His disciple.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Can you read?

Please point me to
PehJeshuah
Norway
03/04/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuab

Greeting from
PehJeshuah

Your message is fine.

You are NOT who you think you are..because if you were..you would already know this.

Insults and arrogance? Why do you see insults where you actually see recompense as foretold in Scripture, and why do you see arrongance when Psalm 149:9 says it is "their honor"?

Don't you ever read Scripture?

Behold, the name of Jehovah cometh from far, burning with his anger, and in thick rising smoke: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue is as a devouring fire

This is what happens when His two witnesses come!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/04/2013 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just one post.

Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/04/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greeting from
PehJeshuah

Your message is fine.

Insults and arrogance? Why do you see insults where you actually see recompense as foretold in Scripture, and why do you see arrongance when Psalm 149:9 says it is "their honor"?

Behold, the name of Jehovah cometh from far, burning with his anger, and in thick rising smoke: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue is as a devouring fire

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

It does not matter.

Ive watched your answerd all the way through this thread and you have sworn at people..insulted them..looked down on them cursed them..all the very OPPOSITE behaviours one would expect from one as CLOSE to the lord as you CLAIM you are.

You may have good teaching and sound doctrine in a lot of things.(So did the pharisees)..but your whole attitude is ROTTEN and self rightous and condemning and downright EVIL.

You say you have a good heart but out of it flows arrogance and pride and judgment and swearing and cursing and evil.

You are a FALSE disciple..you know the WORDS but have NO CLUE as to the walk. You never speak in love or humility..you blow yourself UP and UP and UP and spend all your time arguing and putting others DOWN.

You want to talk about doors closing??

WELL THEY ARE.

AND THIS IS YOUR final warning FROM the LORD to STOP YOUR FOUL PRETENCE!

It is OPEN to the one who sees all..the one YOU misrepresent with your foul attitude and self rightousness.

STOP IT NOW..or the door will be closing on YOU!

END THIS THREAD NOW!

LAST chance.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/04/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently PJ thinks the job of the Witnesses is to testify of their witness to their mirrors.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/04/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just one post.

PehJeshuah
Norway
03/04/2013 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just one post.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Can you read?

Please point me to

I have posted it many times here on GLP, but if you do not find it and still are interested in reading it, tell me, for then I can post it one more time.

May God help you and let you understand that my tongue is none of insult or hatred but of warning!

My question is if you would believe a person who comes to you saying this: I beg your pardon, in case it be impossible for you to believe, but I must tell you what I am, one of God's two witnesses in Rev 11:3. And if you still do not believe me, Ask me a question!

Is that the way God's witnesses are supposed to come? No, far from it, for their coming is in the power of Scripture, always proving their words and ways from Scripture. So take care!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/04/2013 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just one post.

PehJeshuah
Norway
03/04/2013 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greeting from
PehJeshuah

Your message is fine.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

It does not matter.

Ive watched your answerd all the way through this thread and you have sworn at people..insulted them..looked down on them cursed them..all the very OPPOSITE behaviours one would expect from one as CLOSE to the lord as you CLAIM you are.

You may have good teaching and sound doctrine in a lot of things.(So did the pharisees)..but your whole attitude is ROTTEN and self rightous and condemning and downright EVIL.

You say you have a good heart but out of it flows arrogance and pride and judgment and swearing and cursing and evil.

You are a FALSE disciple..you know the WORDS but have NO CLUE as to the walk. You never speak in love or humility..you blow yourself UP and UP and UP and spend all your time arguing and putting others DOWN.

You want to talk about doors closing??

WELL THEY ARE.

AND THIS IS YOUR final warning FROM the LORD to STOP YOUR FOUL PRETENCE!

It is OPEN to the one who sees all..the one YOU misrepresent with your foul attitude and self rightousness.

STOP IT NOW..or the door will be closing on YOU!

END THIS THREAD NOW!

LAST chance.

And He said in Mark 7:27:

And he said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

GLP