Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,241 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 654,751
Pageviews Today: 1,142,151Threads Today: 480Posts Today: 8,053
01:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40808202
Ireland
05/30/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Hello Paul777,

It would be interesting to hear why you say that the "Revelations" (I suppose you mean "the book of Revelation") is a direct copy of the Sibylline books (and you sure know there are also Sibylline Oracles) only with the names changed written by Herophile (circa 500 bce)?

In Rev 1:1 we read that the book contains "the Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him" etc., so according to this book the author of its contents is God Himself.

The next question I would like to ask why you say that the name 'Christ' is derived from 'Krishna'? As far as I know Christ is derived from a Greek verb meaning 'to anoint', which itself is a translation from 'mashach' in biblical Hebrew. Look up [link to biblesuite.com]

Well, these were my questions since I do not agree with you.

Thank you!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

PS. I have the Sibylline books and can chech your referances if you give them to me in order to show me what is copied in the book of Revelation.
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 722418

Greetings PehJeshuah, firstly how nice it is to converse with someone with an opposing point of view like civilised beings [& that includes you RMLady :) ].
I will have to get back to you on your questions later tonight when I have time to look up my reference material.

I'm a big believer in being responsible for one's own beliefs & understanding, so rather than getting into long theological debate I prefer [for sanitys sake] to point others to my source of reference because most people who are religious rely on endless quotes to prove their argument rather than trying to learn something new.
You seem rather well read so I'm sure you'd find 'The Bible Fraud' & 'The Crucifixion of Truth' by Tony Bushby [www.joshuabooks.com -publishers] most interesting. Both are extensively researched from historical records & church archives.
I will get back to you & answer your question as best I can later this evening.
Paul777 :)
 Quoting: paul777

Thank you, Paul777,

Nice to hear from you with mutual respect! :)

All the best!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Hey PehJeshuah,
before I attempt to address your questions, I feel the need to say this first.
Many years ago, a string of 'coincidences' appeared before me, that led me to question my religious indoctrination. Providence reared her head in the form of a Franciscan monk & an Anglican Bishop, who was a long time friend of my family, whose assertions contradicted basic Christian doctrine, in particular John 14:6.
Immediately upon searching for truth with an earnest open heart & mind, [Mathew 7:7-8] a door was opened that blew in a breath of fresh understanding & renewal. I was astounded that the lies & deceptions of 'mother church' was there for any inquiring mind in plain view.
To my astounding frustration I found that christian family & friends, people who knew me to be an honest & faithful 'servant' of the church, had no interest in hearing my new-found evidence what-so-ever. I was told in no uncertain terms that if I questioned the basic tenets of the christian faith or the churches interpretation of the Bible, I was to be considered anathema & I would not be given the opportunity to 'lead others astray'. Incredible ignorance of the worst kind.
There was little discussion, take it or leave it. My family has not spoken to me since.
In the ensuing years, experience has taught me that most christians aren't interested in debate because they have no doubt that the Bible is the 'Holy word of God', without error, & have need for no other source of Truth. That's why christians quote endless verse because that's all they know & all they wish to know.
I read your response in between my other post & this seems to be the case also with you PehJeshua [Please tell me if I'm wrong]. Rather than read 'The Bible Fraud' & make your mind up for yourself, you prefer to read the criticisms written by another christian with the same agenda, second-hand. So what's the point of debate? A christians mind is resolute & incapable of absorbing anything that contradicts doctrine. It's a complete & utter waste of time & effort on both sides. My mind is free & I recognise truth [usually] when I see it, your mind is trapped in dogmatic doctrine. Please don't think my aim is to be insulting, I'm expressing my experience, calling a spade a spade.
None-the-less, I'm only responding to your questions because your such a polite & pleasant individual but please don't expect me to be drawn into a theological debate.
Okay, the book of Revelation & the Sibylline Books. The Sibylline Oracles were 15 sets composed by presbyters & are not to be confused with the Sibylline books which were called 'The Mysteries of Osiris & Isis' by the author Herophile [circa 500 bce].
It was believed the Sibylline Books were 'possessed with the spirit of divination' & they became the 'Bible' of the Romans [Dictionary of Greek & Roman Antiquities: Sibyllini Libra]
For at least the 1st 6 centuries of the christian era, the Sibylline books held the highest religious authority in the Roman Empire & were cited regularly by early presbyters & later bishops. So highly regarded were the Sibyl's prophecies that the 4th century church usurped her 2nd book , inserted short narratives that dealt with christian characters, said it was a divine revelation given to apostle John by Jesus Christ from heaven, & included it in their New Testament.
Church records stated that Cerinthus not only restructured the Essene writing that subsequently became the Gospel of John, but also 'rewrote' the original Sibyl's prophecies to create a falsified version that was adjusted again in the 4th century when it was added to the New Testament.[Ecclesiastical History, Eusebius,ii.] Cerinthus called his forged document , 'Apocalypse', & to imply an apostolic origin from 'divine revelation' it was re-titled 'Revelation' by Emperor Justinian at the 2nd council of Constantinople in 553 CE, the same council that officially removed all references to reincarnation from the New Testament. The early church was so concerned that the general populace would learn that its Book of Revelation was a forgery that in 405 CE, the Bishop of Rome ordered Roman general Flavius Stilicho to burn as many copies of the Sibylline Books he could find. [Funk & Wagnell's New Standard Dictionary; 'Sibylline Books'; also;Encyclopedia of the Roman Empire; Mathew Bunson; 1994 page 396]. from 'The Crucifixion of Truth' by Tony Bushby.

PehJeshua, the truth is there for all to see. I'm quoting from a book that you have easy access [www.joshuapublishing.com] & if you were serious with your education you'd endeavour to acquire a copy for yourself.
I'm a terribly slow typist & this has taken some time. I'll try to respond to your other questions tomorrow.
Paul777.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18211032

Oh look, you made that post as an A. Coward. Hahahahaha, what a fucking simpleton you are. And don't think I'm afraid of you internet-tough guy. You don't know me at all, I don't care how tall you are you joke. Id disown you too, LOL
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
05/30/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
I spit on you aussie piss head and spit on your threats.

Oh look,

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. Matthew 10:35

Prophecy being fulfilled. Sucker. lol
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
05/30/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
angry
paul777

User ID: 18211032
Australia
05/30/2013 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only a horrible pathetic human could delight in anothers misfortune. I thought you'd 'get off' hearing my family is as narrow-minded & ignorant as yourself. That's the price I paid for a more enlightened understanding, a Higher Truth.

Oh I forgot to mention Irish A, Coward, you weren't being filled with the 'holy spirit' when you 'received the sacrament' from those filthy priests, it's called 'semen'.
Well you are that stupid I'm sure you haven't worked it out yet. Your welcome :)

And here you go you miserable little bastard, I found something for you;
2 Samuel 1;26 'Jonathon; very pleasant hast thou been to me: thy love to me was wonderful,passing the love of women' .damned

Daniel 1:9 'Now God had brought Daniel into favour & tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.'1rof1

You see little man? From your bible. Apparently God thinks it's okay to be a pillow-biter. haha. After all these years you can come out of the closet now fairy boy. haha.
"How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us"
Pope Leo X [1513-1521]
paul777

User ID: 18211032
Australia
05/30/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just KNEW you were 5' nothing. But that shouldn't be a problem for a passive homosexual such as yourself. After all, your the one who bends over, haha. Gay.

Your so funny Irish A. Coward. Thanks for the laughs. I must retire.
Pleasant dreams shnookums. :)
"How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us"
Pope Leo X [1513-1521]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2783420
United States
05/30/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello Paul777,

It would be interesting to hear why you say that the "Revelations" (I suppose you mean "the book of Revelation") is a direct copy of the Sibylline books (and you sure know there are also Sibylline Oracles) only with the names changed written by Herophile (circa 500 bce)?

In Rev 1:1 we read that the book contains "the Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him" etc., so according to this book the author of its contents is God Himself.

The next question I would like to ask why you say that the name 'Christ' is derived from 'Krishna'? As far as I know Christ is derived from a Greek verb meaning 'to anoint', which itself is a translation from 'mashach' in biblical Hebrew. Look up [link to biblesuite.com]

Thank you!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

PS. I have the Sibylline books and can chech your referances if you give them to me in order to show me what is copied in the book of Revelation.

Greetings PehJeshuah, firstly how nice it is to converse with someone with an opposing point of view like civilised beings [& that includes you RMLady :) ].
I will have to get back to you on your questions later tonight when I have time to look up my reference material.

I'm a big believer in being responsible for one's own beliefs & understanding, so rather than getting into long theological debate I prefer [for sanitys sake] to point others to my source of reference because most people who are religious rely on endless quotes to prove their argument rather than trying to learn something new.
You seem rather well read so I'm sure you'd find 'The Bible Fraud' & 'The Crucifixion of Truth' by Tony Bushby [www.joshuabooks.com -publishers] most interesting. Both are extensively researched from historical records & church archives.

Thank you, Paul777,

All the best!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Hey PehJeshuah,
Many years ago, a string of 'coincidences' appeared before me, that led me to question my religious indoctrination. Providence reared her head in the form of a Franciscan monk & an Anglican Bishop, who was a long time friend of my family, whose assertions contradicted basic Christian doctrine, in particular John 14:6.
Immediately upon searching for truth with an earnest open heart & mind, [Mathew 7:7-8] a door was opened that blew in a breath of fresh understanding & renewal. I was astounded that the lies & deceptions of 'mother church' was there for any inquiring mind in plain view.
To my astounding frustration I found that christian family & friends, people who knew me to be an honest & faithful 'servant' of the church, had no interest in hearing my new-found evidence what-so-ever. I was told in no uncertain terms that if I questioned the basic tenets of the christian faith or the churches interpretation of the Bible, I was to be considered anathema & I would not be given the opportunity to 'lead others astray'. Incredible ignorance of the worst kind.
There was little discussion, take it or leave it. My family has not spoken to me since.
In the ensuing years, experience has taught me that most christians aren't interested in debate because they have no doubt that the Bible is the 'Holy word of God', without error, & have need for no other source of Truth. That's why christians quote endless verse because that's all they know & all they wish to know.
I read your response in between my other post & this seems to be the case also with you PehJeshua [Please tell me if I'm wrong]. Rather than read 'The Bible Fraud' & make your mind up for yourself, you prefer to read the criticisms written by another christian with the same agenda, second-hand. So what's the point of debate? A christians mind is resolute & incapable of absorbing anything that contradicts doctrine. It's a complete & utter waste of time & effort on both sides. My mind is free & I recognise truth [usually] when I see it, your mind is trapped in dogmatic doctrine. Please don't think my aim is to be insulting, I'm expressing my experience, calling a spade a spade.
None-the-less, I'm only responding to your questions because your such a polite & pleasant individual but please don't expect me to be drawn into a theological debate.
Okay, the book of Revelation & the Sibylline Books. The Sibylline Oracles were 15 sets composed by presbyters & are not to be confused with the Sibylline books which were called 'The Mysteries of Osiris & Isis' by the author Herophile [circa 500 bce].
It was believed the Sibylline Books were 'possessed with the spirit of divination' & they became the 'Bible' of the Romans [Dictionary of Greek & Roman Antiquities: Sibyllini Libra]
For at least the 1st 6 centuries of the christian era, the Sibylline books held the highest religious authority in the Roman Empire & were cited regularly by early presbyters & later bishops. So highly regarded were the Sibyl's prophecies that the 4th century church usurped her 2nd book , inserted short narratives that dealt with christian characters, said it was a divine revelation given to apostle John by Jesus Christ from heaven, & included it in their New Testament.
Church records stated that Cerinthus not only restructured the Essene writing that subsequently became the Gospel of John, but also 'rewrote' the original Sibyl's prophecies to create a falsified version that was adjusted again in the 4th century when it was added to the New Testament.[Ecclesiastical History, Eusebius,ii.] Cerinthus called his forged document , 'Apocalypse', & to imply an apostolic origin from 'divine revelation' it was re-titled 'Revelation' by Emperor Justinian at the 2nd council of Constantinople in 553 CE, the same council that officially removed all references to reincarnation from the New Testament. The early church was so concerned that the general populace would learn that its Book of Revelation was a forgery that in 405 CE, the Bishop of Rome ordered Roman general Flavius Stilicho to burn as many copies of the Sibylline Books he could find. [Funk & Wagnell's New Standard Dictionary; 'Sibylline Books'; also;Encyclopedia of the Roman Empire; Mathew Bunson; 1994 page 396]. from 'The Crucifixion of Truth' by Tony Bushby.

PehJeshua, the truth is there for all to see. I'm quoting from a book that you have easy access [www.joshuapublishing.com] & if you were serious with your education you'd endeavour to acquire a copy for yourself.
I'm a terribly slow typist & this has taken some time. I'll try to respond to your other questions tomorrow.
Paul777.

Here are some words I am inspired to post regarding a conscience spirit (which I believe you are talking about) and apostasy.

"Now for the other part of the objection, that if men should be left to their own spirits, and should follow the guidance of their own spirits, it would produce confusion and uncertainty. I do acknowledge it; it would do so. -- But here is no leaving of a man to his own spirit spoken of or intended, but the directing and guiding of a man to the Word and Spirit of life; to know and hear the voice of Christ, which gathers and translates man out of his own spirit into his Spirit; and here is no confusion or uncertainty; but order, certainty, and stability.

[Left to their own spirits, man has created 30,000 different sects of Christendom, all with their conflicting opinions as to what the scriptures mean; all having constructed a different gospel,

different Jesus, and different God, according to their imaginations - rather than the one church called by the Spirit, taught all things including the scriptures by the Spirit, gifted by the Spirit, sent to preach by the Spirit, and given words to speak by the Spirit. There is no unity of the Spirit in Christendom beause there are 30,000 variations of an imaginary Jesus being worshipped; from the Word of the Lord within: "When they pray, they don't pray to God; they pray to their collective conscience."]
The light of God's Spirit is a certain and infallible rule, and the eye that sees that, is a certain eye; at which point man's understanding of the scriptures is uncertain and fallible; he, having not the true ear, receives such a literal, uncertain knowledge of things into his uncertain understanding, as deceives his soul. And here man, in the midst of his wisdom and knowledge of the scriptures, is lost in his own erring and uncertain mind, and his soul deceived, for want of a true root and foundation of certainty in himself. But he who has come to the true Shepherd and knows his voice, he cannot be deceived. Yes, he can read the scripture safely, and taste the true sweetness of the words that came from the life; but man who is out of the life feeds on the husks, and can receive no more [never tasting the corn]. He has gathered a dead, dry, literal, husky knowledge out of the scripture, and that he can relish; but should the life of the words and things there spoken of be opened to him, he could not receive them, he himself being out of that in which they were written, and in which alone they can be understood. But poor man having lost the life, what should he do? He can do nothing else but cry up the letter, and make as good a spin with it as he can; though in the meantime his soul starved and remains in famine and death for want of the bread of life, and a wrong thing is fed.
The true conversion is from the power of Satan to God, from the darkness to the light: but in the apostasy, men have not known God or Satan, the light or the darkness; but have mistook, taking the one for the other, worshipping the devil instead of God,* Rev 13:4. and following the dark conceivings of their own and other men's minds concerning scripture, and calling them light.

*[Worshipping the devil, who they think is God; their defined God, who doesn't care if they keep sinning until death, who doesn't care if they worship him without the Spirit of God providing the words and promptings, etc.]

Regeneration is a changing of man, by which the birth is born of the Spirit; the stripping of the creature of its own nature, of its own understanding, of its own will, and forming it anew in the womb of the Spirit; so that the old creature is passed away, and comes forth a new thing, which grows up daily in the new life towards the fullness of Christ. But men have been so far from being born of the Spirit, that they have not so much as known the gift of the Spirit in them; but to this day are enemies, and at a distance from that of God in them, which is pure. And if they could only open their eyes, they would see that their birth is fleshly, and consists, at best, but in a such a conformity to the letter, as the old nature may imitate and attain; but the immortal seed is not sprung up in them, nor they dead to the mortal, nor alive to the immortal."

Regeneration occurs from believing and acting on the everlasting gospel.

God Bless everyone,
RockyMtnLady
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39532440
United States
05/30/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I give you guys a 9.5 for form

clappa
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
05/30/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only a horrible pathetic human could delight in anothers misfortune. I thought you'd 'get off' hearing my family is as narrow-minded & ignorant as yourself. That's the price I paid for a more enlightened understanding, a Higher Truth.

Oh I forgot to mention Irish A, Coward, you weren't being filled with the 'holy spirit' when you 'received the sacrament' from those filthy priests, it's called 'semen'.
Well you are that stupid I'm sure you haven't worked it out yet. Your welcome :)

And here you go you miserable little bastard, I found something for you;
2 Samuel 1;26 'Jonathon; very pleasant hast thou been to me: thy love to me was wonderful,passing the love of women' .damned

Daniel 1:9 'Now God had brought Daniel into favour & tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.'1rof1

You see little man? From your bible. Apparently God thinks it's okay to be a pillow-biter. haha. After all these years you can come out of the closet now fairy boy. haha.

Your avatar suits you, I should have known I was dealing with a no good satanist scumbag.
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
05/30/2013 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello Paul777,

Thank you!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

In the meantime in might be interesting for people to read what is on the following website:

www.thedevineevidence.com/sceptic_bible_fraud.html

All the best!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Sorry about the web address:

The one meant is: thedivineevidence.com/index.html

where this article is:

thedevineevidence.com/sceptic_bible_fraud.html

All the best!

PehJeshuah

You know something brother PJ I always have wondered about.

First a couple of quotes. I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance. Worthless people live only to eat and drink; people of worth eat and drink only to live. These sayings are attributed to Socrates. Who is generally considered to be the greatest philosopher there is. How much of his actual writing is around? Did Plato just make him up?

I think of that every time someone comes around with the Bible was tampered with or made up.

How much history, mathematics, philosophy, etc.would be lost if the atheist or agnostic applied the level of proof they demand from scripture?

I dunno I'm just ranting a bit.
PehJeshuah
User ID: 722418
Norway
05/31/2013 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hello Paul777,

Thank you!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Thank you, Paul777,

All the best!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Hey PehJeshuah,

Paul777.

Hello Paul777,

Thanks a lot for your answer and time, I am very grateful for that! Myself am busy right now for some days but I will try to find time to get back to you.

Yes, truth is there, only that we know where to look. Anyway, it is nice to progress in knowledge and experiences as long as our wish is to provide what is good that way.

Best wishes,
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
05/31/2013 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you, Paul777,

All the best!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Hey PehJeshuah,

Paul777.

Hello Paul777,

Thanks a lot for your answer and time, I am very grateful for that! Myself am busy right now for some days but I will try to find time to get back to you.

Yes, truth is there, only that we know where to look. Anyway, it is nice to progress in knowledge and experiences as long as our wish is to provide what is good that way.

Best wishes,
PehJeshuah

Oh drop the act mouth and call him an asshole of the devil like you usually call people on this thread. You are a chameleon child of Satan. A powerless buffoon. lol

Insignificant. Uninspired. False Prophet/Teacher. Repent or burn. God despises false prophets.
PehJeshuah
User ID: 40304784
Norway
05/31/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
The word of God through Isaiah 54:17 came to me:

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
 Quoting: The Bible
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40874952
Ireland
05/31/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The word of God through Isaiah 54:17 came to me:

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Quoting: PehJeshuah 40304784

You have no power to condemn and God spoke that to a real prophet of his, Isaiah, not a fraud like you. Stop shamefully taking it out of context.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36426283
United States
05/31/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This dream has something to do with this woman that goes by JCD, because it was posted on her 3 year anniversary of her GLP join date of January 27.

JCD had a prothetic dream that she posted here about the stock market dropping 389 points that synchronized with her User I.D. Number "11911," and the stock market did drop 389 points on November 9, 2011.

So JCD is one of the "witnesses," whatever that is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36426283

It is interesting how the controlled opposition is doing such a great job at burying things under arguments.
PehJeshuah
Norway
05/31/2013 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then I asked God this question, as foretold here (Dan 8:13-14):

Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

And I DID UNDERSTAND THE ANSWER, and on that basis I also did understood that God Almighty had called me to be His witness unto life and death according to Rev 11:3! Take it or leave it, but times to come will prove my words to be honest and true!

Therefore every soul and tongue on earth shall, whether accepting it or not, be compelled by God Almighty to realize, whether to life or death, that He did call me to be His true witness.

That is why my words are true and irrefutable, in spite of those belonging to damanation erroneously thinking that their insults are of any weight compared to their being thrown into the eternal fire!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
05/31/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

In the meantime in might be interesting for people to read what is on the following website:

www.thedevineevidence.com/sceptic_bible_fraud.html

All the best!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Sorry about the web address:

The one meant is: thedivineevidence.com/index.html

where this article is:

thedevineevidence.com/sceptic_bible_fraud.html

All the best!

PehJeshuah

You know something brother PJ I always have wondered about.

First a couple of quotes. I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance. Worthless people live only to eat and drink; people of worth eat and drink only to live. These sayings are attributed to Socrates. Who is generally considered to be the greatest philosopher there is. How much of his actual writing is around? Did Plato just make him up?

I think of that every time someone comes around with the Bible was tampered with or made up.

How much history, mathematics, philosophy, etc.would be lost if the atheist or agnostic applied the level of proof they demand from scripture?

I dunno I'm just ranting a bit.
 Quoting: dschis1000

Dear you,

I have been worried about you, wondering how you are faring, hoping that you are in good shape and that life is nice to you.

I have been worried about you deep in my heart because I have felt you doubt me and you seek without knowing where for the revealing word of God.

How often my heart has been down after fighting for the right of you and others to hear the truth incorruptible about our God and His love, and I have bowed my knees in sorrow.

Listen, the Lord God Almighty once brought me down to the doors of condemantion, those of the souls' being excluded from God's mercy and love, and I heard their desperate voices, more terrible than people can imagine, and my heart was shaken, for I did not know why it happened to me.

Today I do know it, for God Almighty has called me to be His true instrument of voice for people to hear, and He promised to give me the wisdom never to be prevailed over by those of Satan, and also promised to give me the wisdom to guide and solace broken souls.

That is me, a person of no status but of that calling, and that is why there will be NOBODY, NO DEVILISH SPIRIT THROUGH THEM, who can fight against my true words from Scripture to prevail over me and my brother.

Yes, I admit it to you, who are of the Devil, that I am proud, but still only against you who first stepped forward as such, and now you receive it back in double measure!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
the true witness of God

The Devil is desperate, for if he throws me out from here I will set up another website and reveal his lies. There is no solution for him, for his day to be defeated has come, and the day of freedom for all the souls who wait for their good Lord to set them free!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you, Paul777,

All the best!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Hey PehJeshuah,

Paul777.

Hello Paul777,

Best wishes,
PehJeshuah

Oh drop the act mouth and call him an asshole of the devil like you usually call people on this thread. You are a chameleon child of Satan. A powerless buffoon. lol

Insignificant. Uninspired. False Prophet/Teacher. Repent or burn. God despises false prophets.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40808202

All the heathen nations of the earth do not constitute the Antichrist—are no part of Antichrist, formally considered, or as portrayed doctrinally or symbolically in prophetic Scripture. Antichrist feigns himself to be Christ, and so under a mask gains multitudes of followers. If the community be flooded with counterfeits, the genuine currency will be depreciated. Antichrist is that counterfeit. The dragon, that old serpent called the devil and Satan, is the prime and original instigator of all hostilities against the Lord and his Anointed—the dragon fought, and his angels, Rev. 12:7.

Here is the apostasy, and so the witnesses are fully borne out in asserting that Antichrist is a great Christian apostasy. Thus, the witnesses are here to expose YOU,
a false Christian.

RockyMtnLady
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
05/31/2013 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey PehJeshuah,

Paul777.

Hello Paul777,

Best wishes,
PehJeshuah

All the heathen nations of the earth do not constitute the Antichrist—are no part of Antichrist, formally considered, or as portrayed doctrinally or symbolically in prophetic Scripture. Antichrist feigns himself to be Christ, and so under a mask gains multitudes of followers. If the community be flooded with counterfeits, the genuine currency will be depreciated. Antichrist is that counterfeit. The dragon, that old serpent called the devil and Satan, is the prime and original instigator of all hostilities against the Lord and his Anointed—the dragon fought, and his angels, Rev. 12:7.

Here is the apostasy, and so the witnesses are fully borne out in asserting that Antichrist is a great Christian apostasy. Thus, the witnesses are here to expose YOU,
a false Christian.

RockyMtnLady
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2783420

You know nothing. You are just another lawless goat entrenched in Mystery Babylon. You know neither the father or the son. You are not born-again of the spirit, you are a worker of lawlessness. Your opinion is worthless.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
05/31/2013 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello Paul777,

Best wishes,
PehJeshuah

a false Christian.

RockyMtnLady

You know nothing. You are just another lawless goat entrenched in Mystery Babylon. You know neither the father or the son. You are not born-again of the spirit, you are a worker of lawlessness. Your opinion is worthless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40874952

How ironic is it that the apostate has the nerve to talk of apostasy. The two witnesses are against you and your ilk.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
05/31/2013 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you keep talking to me Jezebel you evil woman? How many times do I have to tell you that I care not for your thoughts or opinion. I could learn nothing of use from you. Silence swine. I am against you.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
05/31/2013 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am here to expose you!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am here to expose you!

Keep it up! Every time you open your trap (mouth), another piece of falsehood comes out. It's obvious to everyone....

RockyMtnLady
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
05/31/2013 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am here to expose you!

Keep it up! Every time you open your trap (mouth), another piece of falsehood comes out. It's obvious to everyone....

RockyMtnLady

I will. I am here to expose all false prophets/teachers like you. I don't speak falsehood. Show one place where I spoke falsehood. You will not be able to since God has opened my eyes to the Truth and my doctrine is perfect unlike you. And since when do you speak for everyone? You don't so shut your big mouth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39521018
United States
05/31/2013 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the dream I just had, I was told to find a website called Godlike. I have never before heard of, nor have I ever visited this place. I must apologize in advance if I offend anyone, I don't even know the rules for posting here. I am not even sure if this message will make it to anyone.

So as I was saying, in this dream I was told to find the website Godlike. I google it and this is the first one that comes up, I can only assume this was the intended site, although it seems a little "out there" for my tastes. I'm just following what I was told in the dream.

I was told to find this website (the one referred to as Godlike) and post that the two witnesses? ( a term I am not really familiar with ) are alive here and now, and they are visiting the same website I was referred to. So that is what I am doing. I was supposed to come here and say something along the lines of "The witnesses have arrived, They do not yet know who they are, or that they are the witnesses. They visit the site Godlike."

It was a very powerful dream, so I can only hope this has some meaning to someone out there in internet land.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Rual G.
 Quoting: Rual G. 124430

FOOL5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40811734
United States
05/31/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
...I.. I.. I.. me.. my.. me.. my...

Dear you,

I.. I.. my.. I.. me.. my.. I.. my.. me.. I.. my.. I.. me.. I.. me.. me.. me.. me.. my.. me.. my.. I.. I.. me.. I will...
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am here to expose you!

RockyMtnLady

I will. I am here to expose all false prophets/teachers like you. I don't speak falsehood. Show one place where I spoke falsehood. You will not be able to since God has opened my eyes to the Truth and my doctrine is perfect unlike you. And since when do you speak for everyone? You don't so shut your big mouth.

Oh my, where do I begin? Let us begin w/ your most recent Scripture posted.

Matthew 7:6 "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Proverbs 23:9 Do not speak to fools, for they will scorn your prudent words.

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Proverbs 26:4

You have NO idea what the dogs are or what pigs are; nor do you have any knowledge of what the pearls are. "my doctrine is perfect" Ya, keep on keepin on that mind set. You are the epitome of the Anticrist.

RockyMtnLady
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40900411
Ireland
05/31/2013 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am here to expose you!

RockyMtnLady

Matthew 7:6 "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Proverbs 26:4

You have NO idea what the dogs are or what pigs are; nor do you have any knowledge of what the pearls are. "my doctrine is perfect" Ya, keep on keepin on that mind set. You are the epitome of the Anticrist.

RockyMtnLady

Yes I do. How do I not? Prove how I do not. You are an evil Jezebel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40811734
United States
05/31/2013 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

RockyMtnLady

You have no idea what our brother does or does not know.

Why have you never levied this exact same standard or accusation against PJ for saying so very much more?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2013 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

RockyMtnLady

RockyMtnLady

Yes I do. How do I not? Prove how I do not. You are an evil Jezebel.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40900411

From your heart, your spirit, honestly answer ONE of the questions posed to you on this thread.

That will be proof.

RockyMtnLady
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40900411
Ireland
05/31/2013 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

RockyMtnLady

You have no idea what our brother does or does not know.

Why have you never levied this exact same standard or accusation against PJ for saying so very much more?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40811734

Thank you Brother. This anti-Christ Jezebel won't say these things to that absurd false prophet because she actually believes him to be one of the two witnesses. I mean, how gullible and blind can people be? She will probably accept the Beast as the Messiah too. She is not one of the Elect. She is a naive blind person.

GLP