Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,398 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 123,631
Pageviews Today: 215,486Threads Today: 89Posts Today: 1,556
02:11 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17786577
United States
06/02/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
Stop lying to yourself. You're not fooling anyone. No one. At all. Stop.
PehJeshuah
User ID: 40946726
Norway
06/02/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
I will also tell you, who seek the Lord, that Waterman who spreads his much in his thread is a son of falsehood.

When I comment on his thread he, that dastard, always deletes my comments in order that people do not see his falsehood.

I am now writing a devastating accusation against his falsehood, so he will be totally debunked, that son of Satan, for we are sent to make false water into blood!

He tried to argue against me on this thread but left since he understood that he would be defeated here. But I will follow him, as the Romans did their enemies, and I will defeat his lies.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/02/2013 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Scripture does not magnify the Two Witnesses as much as you magnify yourself.
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/02/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stop lying to yourself. You're not fooling anyone. No one. At all. Stop.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17786577

How stupid you are, for I do not fool anyone except proving my words always to them.

You cannot prove your words with Scripture as I can do, so you are the one who fools people and will be judged by God.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
WKK
User ID: 40337870
United States
Report Abusive Post
The two witnesses are probably refering to the two witnesses found in the Bible.
I am pretty sure it is in Revelations and they come right before the end of days or something like that. I think they are beheaded and then they rise again. (I think that is a symbolic or allegorical idea). Anyway, I imagine that is what the two witnesses probably represents.
WKK
User ID: 40337870
United States
Report Abusive Post
The two witnesses are probably refering to the two witnesses found in the Bible.
I am pretty sure it is in Revelations and they come right before the end of days or something like that. I think they are beheaded and then they rise again. (I think that is a symbolic or allegorical idea). Anyway, I imagine that is what the two witnesses probably represents.
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/02/2013 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Scripture does not magnify the Two Witnesses as much as you magnify yourself.

How much does Scripture magnify them, then? Do you know?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/02/2013 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: WKK 40337870

Why can't you believe that I am indeed one of the true two witnesses of Rev 11:3?

What good reasons do you have for rejecting us?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
God's true witness after Rev 11:3
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/02/2013 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/02/2013 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why can't you believe that I am indeed one of the true two witnesses of Rev 11:3?
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 40946726

"Indeed" doesn't help, nor would "verily" improve your case.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41008888
Ireland
06/02/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will now tell you, my sisters and brothers, who are waiting for our Lord to guide us, that His guidance is here on GLP in the shape of what I have written you.

Still, God will also let us, the two witnesses, speak first to the American public on the basis of our calling, after being first persecuted in our own country, and there will be a certain number of Americans who will see that we are not just deranged persons but indeed God's last messengers of truth for you to either accept or reject.

Not too many years after that the whole world will witness by their life or death that we were indeed what we honestly told you.

Why can't you in all honesty test us now and find us to be what we are and live instead of dying in the wrath of God?

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

You have already been tested and been found wanting. You have failed the tests for contradicting the Messiah on a Salvation issue, namely, water baptism.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41008888

Dear sisters and brothers,

You have now heard what the desciple of Satan has said, so ask him now what the true doctrine is on water baptism.

You will be amazed to hear his stupidity!!! And after his explanation I can destroy him completely by Scripture, if he, poor devil, dares to take that step to explain that thing.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Did you or did you not claim that water baptism was annulled contradicting the Messiah,

“There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again” (John 3:1-7).

Accept your defeat and public shame. God sent me to expose you frauds and I have been successful in that mission with you as can be clearly seen by all.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
06/02/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, 18 months later, PJ, where are we now in relation to the beginning of the sixth seal and trumpet?

How stupid you are!

I have expounded the time periods of NT and explained when the time of the sixth trumpet started, a period of 1260 years.

What is wrong with you, attacking me on this topic in spite OF KNOWING NOTHING ABOUT THE BIBLICALC TIME RECKONING!!!

How stupid you are! Would you without good basis and knowledge ever attack for instance what a professor of mathematics told you? You would not, if you are not just insane!

Listen, I am much more than a professor of mathematics, I am the true witness of God, and you stupid idiot of a son of the devil don't see it!

I am not Chip who told lies here about the end of 2012, I am what I tell you, God's true witness, so step down with you stupidity!

Why do you always attack me, you sons of the Devil, without any reason, and without success, instead of consideering it a truth that I tell you?

God hates you, and that is why! He is trapping you, you liars!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

lol here is another contradiction of the word of God by this false teacher/liar. He says the time duration is 1260years when it clearly speaks of 1260days that the witnesses testify to the World.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. Revelation 11:3

You are too easy snake.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
06/02/2013 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Listen, you dirty liar.. you SHITBAG!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Hey, hey, hey! Calm down, your majesty...

lol
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
06/02/2013 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Listen, you dirty liar.. you SHITBAG!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Hey, hey, hey! Calm down, your majesty...

Calm down? So tell us on GLP why why you did bring it up!

You ought to know that if you are going to fight God's true witnesses you must definitely be of God and they of Satan.

But since they are of God you will be of Satan if you attack them! Take it or leave it, but I tell you the truth!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

You ain't one of the two witnesses, you are a powerless arm-chair prophet pompous buffoon. lol

Smite me o mighty one of God. Pffft. You are a joke and an amusement.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
06/02/2013 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
You ought to know that if you are going to fight God's true witnesses you must definitely be of God and they of Satan.

But since they are of God you will be of Satan if you attack them! Take it or leave it, but I tell you the truth!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

You sound very much like "David Koresh." (Btw, see how you guys all choose presumptous and self-aggrandizing names...) Unfortunately for you though, I suppose, is that you have no followers and no compound. Just you yelling at your computer about how great you are... still...

lol he is a pathetic donkey.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
06/02/2013 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your baptism of the everlasting gospel is pure horse manure. lol

It is just the bible regurgitated. By you ignoring this claim of mine and trying to dodge it just shows you accept this and cannot refute it. Surely the two witnesses will have new messages and thus sayeth the Lord. No, all we get from you is how you cannot be refuted and how infallible you are in scripture. You just boast about how knowledgeable you are. You are hardly a biblical scholar. You know some but are ignorant of so much. lol
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
06/02/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are a tired mule. lol
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
06/02/2013 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Us? there you go again talking in the third person. Are you referring to your other personality. lol5a
The Clowns
User ID: 30400765
United States
06/02/2013 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
dont matter norway your wrong and getting everything you say from your own mind.
 Quoting: chipg

Same as you do, Chip. But what puzzles me is this - if you can see the BS in the Norway wannabe, why is it that you can't see the same BS in yourself?

paul777

User ID: 17006213
Australia
06/02/2013 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a bit hard to see truth when one looks through hate, anger, ignorance, intolerance, etc. Maybe there's a lesson for all of us to mind?

There you go Irish A. Coward, we DID learn something from you :)
 Quoting: paul777

Paul777, who do YOU say that Jesus Christ is?

Hey guys, I'm in a different time zone. Had to retire.

Your not going to like my answer. Jesus Christ is a composite figure based on two central characters.

I will need to consult my reference material later when I have the time.

From memory, here's 2 contradictions that point to the fact that the Bible is quoting 2 different people.
On one hand it has Jesus saying to "turn the other cheek" then "if one has no sword have him sell his garments so he may purchase one". One instructs submission, the other aggression. [???]
"How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us"
Pope Leo X [1513-1521]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40331781
United States
06/02/2013 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Goddamnit. This was a really interesting thread until PJ came in here with his Schizo Bullshit.

Can anyone fish anything interesting out of this mess? I'm thinking this might be important because this PJ guy is spamming it so hard. Whatever spirit is remote controlling him doesn't' want the truth out.
paul777

Australia
06/02/2013 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Umm, it's called a joke PJ :)

Carry on how you see fit, you don't need my permission :)

What is going on now is a very serious "joke", such as will reveal the devilish spirit in everything that those people have done! Let me tell you that the devils fear what is going on now but those disciples of them are not allowed to see it yet.

They are like dogs who attack in front of their owners and at their will, but with the dogs first being killed by what they do not know what they attack. Therefore they will be killed (killed by Scripture) one at a time when they blindly attack God's true witnesses.

How pathetic that is, their so blindly led to destruction!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

PS. Where you hand on heart always polite to Mr Ireland? I guess you were so much harmed at his ignomiuous behaviour. How much more should not God's witnesses be harmed at what they meet of such stupid idiots of the Devil?

No I wasn't. I was very naughty indeed but Irish A. Coward just brings out the absolute worst in me. A sure sign that he is filled with demons. Maybe we should refer to him as 'Legion"? What ye think PJ?

Hypocrite maggot. You have no leg to stand on. An evil rebellious anti-Christ apostate such as yourself. Repent or burn you child of the devil.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40948782

Ah there he is! And how are you today shnookums? Full of bilious rage, hate & spewing insult from your sewer of a mouth.
May I ask if you EVER have something nice to say to ANYONE?
"child of the Devil"? Why thank-you. The Old Testament only has one reference to the 'Devil' & it was intentionally mistranslated from the word 'adversary' by those naughty priests that you keep leading astray. Adversary indeed.

I didn't realise that your mental institutions in Ireland allow patients access to computers.
"How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us"
Pope Leo X [1513-1521]
paul777

Australia
06/02/2013 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
And stop calling people filthy names all the time. It does not reflect well upon you or the God you claim to represent,

and there's no need to argue about it.

Doesn't it say in your 'good book' 'That a man shall be known by his deeds.'?

Men of God?

To insult those who disagree with ones opinion is an admission of inadequacy.

Just saying.
Pope Leo X [1513-1521]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21431089
United States
06/02/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Because you wouldn't be on a conspiracy forum looking for attention if you really were.
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/03/2013 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear you angry people,

I wonder if you can help me to find the correct verse in the Bible where it is said exactly that people like you will JUST LOVE the foretold witnesses of Rev 11:3.

Eh, are you telling me that you will not love them? Then accuse God for it and judge Him on the great day, proving to all the universe that you are right and He wrong!

Good luck on your journey to where you are heading for!!!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
paul777

User ID: 34090314
Australia
06/03/2013 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear you angry people,

I wonder if you can help me to find the correct verse in the Bible where it is said exactly that people like you will JUST LOVE the foretold witnesses of Rev 11:3.

Eh, are you telling me that you will not love them? Then accuse God for it and judge Him on the great day, proving to all the universe that you are right and He wrong!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

I'm not angry but can I answer anyway? Thank-you.

God is not angry, vengeful, jealous nor any other negative, petty human emotion you wish to apply.
Nor does our Creator judge. Mans judgement of his fellow man is the root of much of the evil on our lovely planet.
God is pure. God is incapable of an unloving act because GOD IS LOVE.

What does the Bible say about plucking the speck out of your brothers eye when there is a log in your own?
Is your 'house' in order PJ? I know mines not because I have not attained the state of perfection that we will all attain one day [yes even shnookums Irish] as our Creator intended.
WE have to earn that state which is why we have free will.

Light, Paul :)
Pope Leo X [1513-1521]
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/03/2013 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear you angry people,

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

I'm not angry but can I answer anyway? Thank-you.

God is not angry, vengeful, jealous nor any other negative, petty human emotion you wish to apply.
Nor does our Creator judge. Mans judgement of his fellow man is the root of much of the evil on our lovely planet.
God is pure. God is incapable of an unloving act because GOD IS LOVE.

What does the Bible say about plucking the speck out of your brothers eye when there is a log in your own?
Is your 'house' in order PJ? I know mines not because I have not attained the state of perfection that we will all attain one day [yes even shnookums Irish] as our Creator intended.
WE have to earn that state which is why we have free will.

Thank you Paul,

But I did not refer to you, and my questions was about the two witnesses, what these angry persons (not you) would be like to the two witnesses. Does the Bible tell us that they will be immensely loved, and if so, then where?

Yes, God is love, but still He is also a judge with a set time to judge what is upholding injustice.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
paul777

User ID: 34090314
Australia
06/03/2013 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Thank you Paul,

But I did not refer to you, and my questions was about the two witnesses, what these angry persons (not you) would be like to the two witnesses. Does the Bible tell us that they will be immensely loved, and if so, then where?

Yes, God is love, but still He is also a judge with a set time to judge what is upholding injustice.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Your welcome PJ. I just know you weren't referring to me, I just had to throw in my two bobs worth.

To be honest, despite my years of indoctrination, I hadn't heard of the 'Two witnesses' before reading this thread.

I'm afraid I can't answer your question Biblicaly.
What I can say is that God does not deprive/remove Love from anyone. It is US who turns away from the Divines Love.

Paul :)
Pope Leo X [1513-1521]
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/03/2013 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear you,

I will tell you why these tadpoles of Satan are so mad at. The reason is that they are deeply disturbed in their devilish so-called Christian fallacies at hearing the everlasting gospel that I proclaim.

But I am not going for Babylon's small creatures such as them, for my sword of truth and my spear of salvation shall seek the heads of deception and let my sword sink with immense force into their lying hearts, for that is why I am come.

When the time is come, which will come according to the promises of God, that He also anoints his two witnesses to be prophets, then you will start seeing with your own bare eyes that God is bringing the whole earth to His judgment throne.

At that time do the 1260 days of prophecy start, which will be the last warning before the great tribulation is brought upon the heads of all mankind.

Woe to whoever does not pay attention to the warning that God lets be heard, woe, yes, a woe for the annihilation upon the Devil's work and army on earth.

Then you, every single one of you who now fight and mock the true messengers of God for telling you the truth, without yourselves having no foundation in Scripture, will be brought trembling and with the bleakness of hell in you mouth in front of a terrible judge, and the froth of the flaming sea of second death shall make you shriek in terror, but, alas, too late, for what you have done will not be forgiven ever. As you sow you shall reap, you tadpoles of Satan.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/03/2013 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear you,

I will tell you why these tadpoles of Satan are so mad at me. The reason is that they are deeply disturbed in their devilish so-called Christian fallacies at hearing the everlasting gospel that I proclaim.

But I am not going for Babylon's small creatures such as them, for my sword of truth and my spear of salvation shall seek the heads of deception and let my sword sink with immense force into their lying hearts, for that is why I am come.

When the time is come, which will come according to the promises of God, that He also anoints his two witnesses to be prophets, then you will start seeing with your own bare eyes that God is bringing the whole earth to His judgment throne.

At that time do the 1260 days of prophecy start, which will be the last warning before the great tribulation is brought upon the heads of all mankind.

Woe to whoever does not pay attention to the warning that God lets be heard, woe, yes, a woe for the annihilation upon the Devil's work and army on earth.

Then you, every single one of you who now fight and mock the true messengers of God for telling you the truth, without yourselves having no foundation in Scripture, will be brought trembling and with the bleakness of hell in you mouth in front of a terrible judge, and the froth of the flaming sea of second death shall make you shriek in terror, but, alas, too late, for what you have done will not be forgiven ever. As you sow you shall reap, you tadpoles of Satan.

Greetings from
PehJeshua

GLP