Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,706 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 7,286
Pageviews Today: 15,026Threads Today: 10Posts Today: 132
12:08 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Thread Locked 
paul777

User ID: 34090314
Australia
06/03/2013 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
Dear PJ,
may I ask; do you believe that God is Love?
Paul :)
"How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us"
Pope Leo X [1513-1521]
paul777

Australia
06/03/2013 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
Dear PJ,
 Quoting: paul777

PJ, your quick to debate dogmatic doctrine but you fail to respond to very direct & simple questions that only require a short & simple response. Why is this? Do you fear walking into a trap of your own design?
"How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us"
Pope Leo X [1513-1521]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41008888
Ireland
06/03/2013 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

What is going on now is a very serious "joke", such as will reveal the devilish spirit in everything that those people have done! Let me tell you that the devils fear what is going on now but those disciples of them are not allowed to see it yet.

They are like dogs who attack in front of their owners and at their will, but with the dogs first being killed by what they do not know what they attack. Therefore they will be killed (killed by Scripture) one at a time when they blindly attack God's true witnesses.

How pathetic that is, their so blindly led to destruction!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

PS. Where you hand on heart always polite to Mr Ireland? I guess you were so much harmed at his ignomiuous behaviour. How much more should not God's witnesses be harmed at what they meet of such stupid idiots of the Devil?
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 40946726

No I wasn't. I was very naughty indeed but Irish A. Coward just brings out the absolute worst in me. A sure sign that he is filled with demons. Maybe we should refer to him as 'Legion"? What ye think PJ?

Hypocrite maggot. You have no leg to stand on. An evil rebellious anti-Christ apostate such as yourself. Repent or burn you child of the devil.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40948782

Ah there he is! And how are you today shnookums? Full of bilious rage, hate & spewing insult from your sewer of a mouth.
May I ask if you EVER have something nice to say to ANYONE?
"child of the Devil"? Why thank-you. The Old Testament only has one reference to the 'Devil' & it was intentionally mistranslated from the word 'adversary' by those naughty priests that you keep leading astray. Adversary indeed.

I didn't realise that your mental institutions in Ireland allow patients access to computers.

I am mirror to people. If people are kind to me, I am kind to them. But if they are snide to me, I too will be snide back at them. This was your first comment in this thread and it was an attack on me when I never even said anything to you,

"Jeez you got this fine representative of his fairy-tale religion wound up mate.

This is the loony who gets banned time & again, right?"

Take the log out of your own eye before you try and take the speck from mine anti-Christ hypocrite.
paul777

Australia
06/03/2013 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

No I wasn't. I was very naughty indeed but Irish A. Coward just brings out the absolute worst in me. A sure sign that he is filled with demons. Maybe we should refer to him as 'Legion"? What ye think PJ?

Hypocrite maggot. You have no leg to stand on. An evil rebellious anti-Christ apostate such as yourself. Repent or burn you child of the devil.

"Jeez you got this fine representative of his fairy-tale religion wound up mate.

Take the log out of your own eye before you try and take the speck from mine anti-Christ hypocrite.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41008888

Every single one of your posts that I read are filled with the same nasty, vicious, ignorant hate-filled abuse. You like to find any excuse to be abusive.
You set yourself up as a target. I get more bites from you than when I go fishing. You come across as an absolute vicious, hateful loony, it's how you represent yourself.
Now I may have had too much fun at your expense, which was very naughty of me I must confess, but you ask for it.
I haven't read a kind or polite word from your rantings. You find fault with those who have similar opinions. It's as if you have no redeeming features.

Are you sad Irish? Lonely or depressed? Do you get along with anyone? There must be a reason for your ignorant, vile, intolerant hatred. I can 'see' the spittle flying from your mouth as you type.
Really, what's it matter what someone from the other side of the world thinks? Or anyone else for that matter. Why do you take yourself so seriously? I laugh when I read your insults because of how you represent yourself.
If someone had written what I said about you to me, I would have laughed, shown a sense of humour. But instead your response proved me right.

So may I ask you the same question that I asked your 'sparring partner' ? Do you believe that God is Love ?
Pope Leo X [1513-1521]
analog
User ID: 41051958
United States
06/03/2013 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
alien03
PehJeshuah
User ID: 40946726
Norway
06/03/2013 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear PJ,

Yes, of course I do believe so.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/03/2013 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear PJ,

PJ, your quick to debate dogmatic doctrine but you fail to respond to very direct & simple questions that only require a short & simple response. Why is this? Do you fear walking into a trap of your own design?

It depends on many things. That I haven't answered you earlier is because I have been interpreting at a meeting of the Norwegian Ministry of Education.

I do not debate dogmatics but questions of importance to the true doctrine of the Bible.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
06/03/2013 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Every single one of your posts that I read are filled with the same nasty, vicious, ignorant hate-filled abuse. You like to find any excuse to be abusive.
You set yourself up as a target. I get more bites from you than when I go fishing. You come across as an absolute vicious, hateful loony, it's how you represent yourself.
Now I may have had too much fun at your expense, which was very naughty of me I must confess, but you ask for it.
I haven't read a kind or polite word from your rantings. You find fault with those who have similar opinions. It's as if you have no redeeming features.

Are you sad Irish? Lonely or depressed? Do you get along with anyone? There must be a reason for your ignorant, vile, intolerant hatred. I can 'see' the spittle flying from your mouth as you type.
Really, what's it matter what someone from the other side of the world thinks? Or anyone else for that matter. Why do you take yourself so seriously? I laugh when I read your insults because of how you represent yourself.
If someone had written what I said about you to me, I would have laughed, shown a sense of humour. But instead your response proved me right.

So may I ask you the same question that I asked your 'sparring partner' ? Do you believe that God is Love ?

You have demonstrated those same characteristics on this thread. You have been nasty, viscous, ignorant and hate-filled abuse. Why are you so blind to your hypocrisy? I already told you, I don't care what the likes of you think of me. I have had fun in refuting your bullshit too. I see you backed off a bit and didn't respond to my other posts ripping you a new one. I sensed weakness on your part. I show much love to people on this site who are deserving of it, you don't deserve my love. You are a bitter hateful anti-Christ. You deserve the contempt I gave you on this thread in response to your snide comments. You are just a insignificant person who thinks too highly of himself and I laugh at your pathetic responses. Who are you worm? lol

I don't think your attacks on me are funny and I will fight them day and night if I have to. You don't threaten me. You are an arrogant imbecile satanist swine.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
06/03/2013 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
And yes, I believe God is Love but He is also a Holy God who hates sin and will not let it go unpunished. Why pick one of God's attributes and ignore the rest. It is very dishonest of you.
paul777

User ID: 34541233
Australia
06/03/2013 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Backed off Irish A. Coward? Weakness? Even when someone addresses you politely you can't resist vomiting your filthy bile. I did not 'back off' shnookums, I grow tired of playing this childish game of yours. One day you'll realise that you've wasted so much energy whining & screeching nonsense like a weak, pathetic, sniveling child. You have the power of a fart, smelly & obnoxious. You are weak.
I'll address your other drivel tomorrow you pitiful fool.
[Although you ignored my reasonable questions]
Night shnookums.
Pope Leo X [1513-1521]
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
06/03/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Backed off Irish A. Coward? Weakness? Even when someone addresses you politely you can't resist vomiting your filthy bile. I did not 'back off' shnookums, I grow tired of playing this childish game of yours. One day you'll realise that you've wasted so much energy whining & screeching nonsense like a weak, pathetic, sniveling child. You have the power of a fart, smelly & obnoxious. You are weak.
Night shnookums.

lol you call that polite? You really need to get your meds checked.

Yes, you did back off because you could see that I am too persistent in fighting your bullshit and you accepted defeat. Hard luck. lol

God has made my head as hard as flint in dealing with you lawless apostates. I revel in it.

Your comments are worthless and shit has more value. lmao!

Yes, run along now maggot. lol
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
06/03/2013 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Run along now 'Paul777' you coward. roflpopcorn
menetreus proxy davies
User ID: 28842439
Australia
06/03/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
i suck donkey cock all day and night
ME SOOOOOOOO SCARED
User ID: 28842439
Australia
06/03/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
wave
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34204423
United States
06/03/2013 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
for the past 6 months i have had a pulling toward Jerusalem it has been unexplainable i am not Jewish nor do i live in that half of the world i have never left the USA yet in my dreams i go there. so this has been for about half a year in the past 3 months i have been thinking about the witnesses and have reassured myself GOD would not pick a anybody like me, a sinner , right before i found your post my father asked ,me is there something in this life you are suppost to be doing that you are not and my mother reminded me of paul and how he had to be blinded to know the LORD because he would not listen...this is something that has been a pressing issue in my mind when i found this it was like fate, but it is a fate i fight i anm not sure it is mine. God would surly pick some one better versed in HIS word or a saint. i do not know how to deal with this in my heart i have asked God to speak to me if this is what he wants and even if he told me in his own words today would i have the courage and blind faith. I pray i would maybe this is just chance , but i do not believe in change it is all a plan. another note i have a family a young son and devoted husband, since my son i have found God outside of religian, and normal means of comming to the Lord . isay he wfound me and i dedicate every moment i can to him or his work, my son has the Lord in his life all through a day God is the center of everything since i had my son. if by an astronomical fate, this witness is to be i. then what of my family? i am very serious please dont take me as a joke. OP were ypu given anymore info on who they might be where they live or if they have families any other determining factors i have not read all 500 pgs of this thread ---ashnonymous
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/03/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Lord God Almight has said this through His prophet (Isa 41:25):

I have raised up one from the NORTH, and he is come; from the rising of the sun one that calleth upon my name: and he shall come upon rulers as upon mortar, and as the potter treadeth clay.
 Quoting: The Bible

This messenger is the one mentioned in Rev 7:1, being the man child of Rev 12:5.

How many times shall I tell you it, especially to you from USA, referring also to Psalm 75:6:

For neither from the east, nor from the west, Nor yet from the south, cometh lifting up.
 Quoting: The Bible

Why do you go on ranting about the truth coming from USA, which only tells the world that you are damned self-centred people, most of you, who don't respect Scripture that clearly tells you that the TRUTH comes from the north. Read for instance Zech 6:8. Can it be told you more clearly than these scriptures do, but still you show as blantant disrespect for Scripture as not to be willing to accept what it foretells you.

Tell me, how can the people of such a great country as yours, which is filled with what is said to be faith in the Bible, be so much removed from every decent humility as regards your position among the nations that also are cared about by God Almighty.

You Americans, you cannot go on in your haughtiness, for the Lord God Almighty will without doubt punish you severely, and as His witness I tell you that HE WILL DO THAT, AS YOU HAVE ALREADY NOTICED.

Let me tell you more, God Almighty will punish even more severely, especially if you go on being masters of the world in every shade of the meaning. I know what you will go through, so I warn you, since there is nothing that can protect a proud, self-centred and proud people except a humble heart and respect for the Holy Scripture.

There is no country in the world with so much rubbish and false so-called Christian doctrines as in yours, so beware of it that that will not pass without catching the wrath of God.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

I am not begging you accept me as the one I have told you here on GLP, but I swear in the name of God Almighty that you will sooner or later feel it and even realize it in fear.
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/03/2013 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear you,

I also wonder why noboy has commented on what I asked about the two witnesses of God according to Rev 11:3, namely where is it found in Scripture that they will be loved and accepted.

Who can tell me and us that they will be loved and accepted, and also refer me and us to the scriptures that say so?

There must be a reason when truth is not loved, and that reason is found in the hearts and souls of people!

The true two witnesses will be said and believed to be two stupid egotistic self-proclaimed Satanic messengers in spite of being what they are indeed, the last chance given to humankind to accept truth instead of going into the eternal fire and wrath of God!

There is no person on earth, whoever he or she is, who can say as I do with impunity, that my words cannot be refuted, for they are steeped in Scripture! Who else dare say so and take the heat, except God's true two witnesses? We do have the power to reveal and refute every shade of falsehood that the Antichrist has set up and by which he unjustly killed our sisters and brothers, and tormented innocent people through his rule of exploitation and terror.

As our words sound, so will that same terror come upon the Antichrist and his slaves, for God's judgment is being prepared as a devastating terror on your heads, you who are the upholders of unrighteous. All your unrighteous gains shall accuse you in the heat of the coming day, and your souls shall not find a place of security, for on the judgment day you will stand ashamed in front of God's judgment seat before you go to the place you earned yourself in your callous hearts and doing to fellow human beings!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Jim Stensland
User ID: 8948137
United States
06/03/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if anyone will ever belive me or not but the fact is that i am one of these 2 witnesses! I know a lot of things but i don't know if it would do any good to tell you any thing because i have told many people over the years many things and it never seems to do any good because they already have their minds made up as to what they want to belive and so therefore it's just a wast of time trying to tell them anything! This is the first time i have been hear and i really don't think it will do any good to tell you anything! But if you are interested you can read this prophetelijahspeaks.freewebspace.com
There are 2 different parts to it the first one is in red print and the other is in black print.
I wrote the black one first starting on July 5, 2004 and then i wrote the red part after the election!
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/03/2013 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if anyone will ever belive me or not but the fact is that i am one of these 2 witnesses! I know a lot of things but i don't know if it would do any good to tell you any thing because i have told many people over the years many things and it never seems to do any good because they already have their minds made up as to what they want to belive and so therefore it's just a wast of time trying to tell them anything! This is the first time i have been hear and i really don't think it will do any good to tell you anything! But if you are interested you can read this prophetelijahspeaks.freewebspace.com
There are 2 different parts to it the first one is in red print and the other is in black print.
I wrote the black one first starting on July 5, 2004 and then i wrote the red part after the election!
 Quoting: Jim Stensland 8948137

You are not one of the two witnesses in Rev 11:3, and it can be easily proved. The true two witnesses have a clear doctrine that is founded on Scripture, such as can not be refuted, but your doctrine can be easily refuted.

If you do no believe, then step forward and tell people here on GLP why you believe you are what you are not.

Strange that you name is the same as my teacher's in secondary school.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/03/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Stensland,

Do you know that you are just stupid, for you have already revealed yourself to be false in saying this:

I don't know if anyone will ever belive me or not but the fact is that i am one of these 2 witnesses!
 Quoting: Stensland

So you do not know if anyone will ever believe you? Hmmm, for the true two witnesses do indeed know that there will a certain number who will believe them!

You are revealed to be a liar!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/03/2013 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Stensland,

Do you know that you are just stupid, for you have already revealed yourself to be false in saying this:

I don't know if anyone will ever belive me or not but the fact is that i am one of these 2 witnesses!
 Quoting: Stensland

So you do not know if anyone will ever believe you? Hmmm, for the true two witnesses do indeed know that there will be a certain number who will believe them!

You are revealed to be a liar!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Once again an American bloated head in the work of fallacy!
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/03/2013 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jim Stensland,

You are just a ridiculous ignoramus, one among millions who have no knowledge about the truth that is given us in the Scripture.

If you are a true witness, one of the two in Rev 11:3, then you sure know the time reckoning of the Bible which shows and proves the time when they appear.

Can you do it, or will you flee now instead of showing us that important part of Scripture?

Listen, the one who now asks you about this IS THE TRUE WITNESS OF GOD, so you have a nasty fight if you go on in your lies!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/03/2013 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
These idiots of Satan

who step forward one after the other and claim that they are what they are not, the two witnesses of Rev 11:3, are indeed cannon fodder.

They will not survive the power of the true witnesses' testimony, but they, poor devils, do not understand or believe it yet.

They do no see that their time of false claims has passed away and that God is now revealing them to the whole world before He throws them into the furnace!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41074453
Switzerland
06/03/2013 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
immensely loved??? Oh Heavens no! The book of revelation is clear that people of the earth give eachother gifts & celebrate when the 2 witnesses are killed. They wont allow their bodies to be burried & every person on earth will view their dead bodies.

PJ, this is my first post to this thread & I have a question...I am not testing you, if you can't (or not allowed) to answer, just say so...That will be no problem.

In the book of revelation there is a large angel with one foot on land and one foot on the sea. He has a "tiny scroll" and when he reads from it, John is told to "not write & seal up the words spoken" (as well as the voices of the 7 thunders).

I was always curious what was said there...can you tell me?

Thanks in advance (and if you can't...no problem).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41074453
Switzerland
06/03/2013 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh. I got 1 more question.

The seventh seal. Is it that God removes sound from the earth?

Or is it that God does something so awe-striking that people are left sielent and speachless?

Or is it something I've never thought of?

Thanks in advance...You know the rest.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2783420
United States
06/03/2013 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17786577

There is much more to know about the Two Witnesses in Scripture. Namely, that the are also called Cherubims, one piece with the mercy seat.

Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.
Ezekiel 10:1

Ezekiel called these creatures Cherubims. Notice their appearance.

And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.
Ezekiel 10:14

This same picture is seen as follows, earlier on in the book of Ezekiel.

Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings. And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass. And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings. Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward. As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
Ezekiel 1:5-10

And thou shalt make two cherubims [of] gold, [of] beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.
Exodus 25:18

And within the oracle he made *two cherubims [of] olive tree*, [each] ten cubits high. And five cubits [was] the one wing of the cherub, and five cubits the other wing of the cherub: from the uttermost part of the one wing unto the uttermost part of the other [were] ten cubits. And the other cherub [was] ten cubits: both the cherubims [were] of one measure and one size. The height of the one cherub [was] ten cubits, and so [was it] of the other cherub. And he set the cherubims within the inner house: and they stretched forth the wings of the cherubims, so that the wing of the one touched the [one] wall, and the wing of the other cherub touched the other wall; and their wings touched one another in the midst of the house. And he overlaid the cherubims with gold. And he carved all the walls of the house round about with carved figures of cherubims and palm trees and open flowers, within and without.
1 Kings 6:23-29

In the "oracle," or Holiest of Holies, Solomon erected two giant cherubims made of solid olive wood and covered with gold. Between these huge cherubims would he position the Ark of the Covenant.

And the priests brought in the ark of the covenant of the LORD unto his place, into the oracle of the house, to the most holy [place, even] under the wings of the cherubims. For the cherubims spread forth [their] two wings over the place of the ark, and the cherubims covered the ark and the staves thereof above.
1 Kings 8:6-7

In Revelation 5:6 notice the many EYES that the Lamb, Jesus Christ has.

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and *seven eyes*, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Revelation 5:6

There is a tie in this picture to the vision of Zechariah.
And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all [of] gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his *seven lamps* thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which [are] upon the top thereof: And *two olive trees* by it, one upon the right [side] of the bowl, and the other upon the left [side] thereof.
Zechariah 4:2-3

In Revelation we see the 24 elders around the LAMB WITH SEVEN EYES. Solomon's temple showed the two huge cherubims made of "OLIVE TREE." And In Zechariah we see TWO OLIVE TREES by a candlestick with SEVEN LAMPS. These elements all tie in together and unite their pictures in one, single thought..

Notice these other verses in Zechariah, as we continue our quest for understanding the mystery of the flaming sword and the Cherubims.

And I answered again, and said unto him, What [be these] *two olive branches* which through the two golden pipes empty the golden [oil] out of themselves? And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these [be]? And I said, No, my lord. Then said he, These [are] *the two anointed ones*, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.
Zechariah 4:12-14

They are the two anointed ones.

Notice that they STAND as though in a stationary position, representative of something. the Cherubims STOOD at the Entrance of the Garden. They STOOD around the throne and they STOOD on the chariot of Ezekiel.

It is noteworthy to see how Satan was referred to in the following manner before he fell:

Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou [art] the *anointed cherub* that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezekiel 28:13-14

Thus, the term "anointed" is linked with CHERUBIMS. The two olive trees are called TWO ANOINTED ONES in Zechariah. And this all ties in with the picture in Rev. 11 of the two witnesses. And these TWO ANOINTED ONES are called the two OLIVE TREES that STAND by the Lord.

And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
Revelation 11:3-4

They WITNESS of something (the everlasting gospel). They speak a message. And they are always around God's throne. Since they seem to represent FALLEN CREATION that is AGAIN to be RESTORED, we see that they witness of GOD'S MERCY AND GRACE for, not only bringing man back to Himself, but also, bringing creation back from the devastation of the Fall of Adam.

Before we read mention of the two anointed ones in Rev. 11, we read mention of the TEMPLE in rev. 11:1-2, just as the TWO CHERUBIMS stood in the temple of SOLOMON.

And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.
Revelation 11:1-2

I pray that each and everyone of you who has a true heart can see this truth.

RockyMtnLady
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39715745
United States
06/03/2013 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17301709
Australia
06/03/2013 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Night shnookums.

Yes, you did back off because you could see that I am too persistent in fighting your bullshit and you accepted defeat. Hard luck. lol

God has made my head as hard as flint in dealing with you lawless apostates. I revel in it.

So you value shit? Hmmm, explains much.

Arguing with you Legion is like arguing with a demented child "You are, you do" haha.
You do not know God but God knows you - 'By a mans deeds...' etc. You are in for a rude shock little man.

And finally, a speck of truth uttered from that sewer mouth. Yes your diseased head is impervious to receive anything positive, only to allow evil, vicious , nasty, petty thoughts to pass in or out. 'As a man thinketh so he creates' If you think God is petty, vicious, angry, jealous, judgmental, preparing to smite anyone who disagrees with your ugly view of Life, then that's what you create in that putrid void that you call a mind.
The hardest thing to open is a closed mind.

You say you follow the Bible yet you can't even adhere to the most basic of tenets [Love thy enemy] & you have the ignorance to call others hypocrites. Do you know what the word means? Have you ever looked at yourself?

I've been reminded that if 'one lays with dogs, one will wake with fleas.' How true. You have nothing positive to share, no truth to reveal, nothing nice to say, just your putrid, evil, nasty, vicious thoughts from the depths of your diseased mind. I don't wish to catch even a taint of your illness Irish Legion, so I'll do my best to ignore your filth [like every other reasonable poster here] I will pretend that you don't exist in my world as it will be so in the not so distant future. Imagine a world full of souls such as yourself, utter chaos & misery. For you, that would be heaven, plenty of ignorant like foul putrid minds to argue.

You have proved you are incorrigible & beyond redemption. You are a fine example of how not to behave & think. The Dark Lord is rubbing his hands in glee saying "Well served faithful servant. [& Get back to your kennel]"
You are anathema. Enjoy your miserable existence Legion.
paul777

User ID: 17301709
Australia
06/03/2013 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Night shnookums.

So you value shit? Hmmm, explains much.

Arguing with you Legion is like arguing with a demented child "You are, you do" haha.
You do not know God but God knows you - 'By a mans deeds...' etc. You are in for a rude shock little man.

And finally, a speck of truth uttered from that sewer mouth. Yes your diseased head is impervious to receive anything positive, only to allow evil, vicious , nasty, petty thoughts to pass in or out. 'As a man thinketh so he creates' If you think God is petty, vicious, angry, jealous, judgmental, preparing to smite anyone who disagrees with your ugly view of Life, then that's what you create in that putrid void that you call a mind.
The hardest thing to open is a closed mind.

You say you follow the Bible yet you can't even adhere to the most basic of tenets [Love thy enemy] & you have the ignorance to call others hypocrites. Do you know what the word means? Have you ever looked at yourself?

I've been reminded that if 'one lays with dogs, one will wake with fleas.' How true. You have nothing positive to share, no truth to reveal, nothing nice to say, just your putrid, evil, nasty, vicious thoughts from the depths of your diseased mind. I don't wish to catch even a taint of your illness Irish Legion, so I'll do my best to ignore your filth [like every other reasonable poster here] I will pretend that you don't exist in my world as it will be so in the not so distant future. Imagine a world full of souls such as yourself, utter chaos & misery. For you, that would be heaven, plenty of ignorant like foul putrid minds to argue.

You have proved you are incorrigible & beyond redemption. You are a fine example of how not to behave & think. The Dark Lord is rubbing his hands in glee saying "Well served faithful servant. [& Get back to your kennel]"
You are anathema. Enjoy your miserable existence Legion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17301709

Of course that's me Irish A.Coward.[One becomes 'unlogged' if one walks away from computer. Just know you'll make comment although your a little girlie boy too scared to put your name to your putrid filth :)] I'm not scared to put my name to what I write Legion.
Pope Leo X [1513-1521]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41100023
United States
06/04/2013 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear PJ,

His psychological security resides in the fog of many words.

There is no hiding in few words of plain truth.

GLP