Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,396 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 135,842
Pageviews Today: 233,767Threads Today: 91Posts Today: 1,645
02:22 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41100023
United States
06/04/2013 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
I pray that each and everyone of you who has a true heart can see this truth.

RockyMtnLady
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2783420

And by that you mean agreeing with you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16308163
Australia
06/04/2013 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
This thread is like watching a bunch of three year olds debating on the best way to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Keep going children..its entertaining.
PehJeshuah
User ID: 40946726
Norway
06/04/2013 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
immensely loved??? Oh Heavens no! The book of revelation is clear that people of the earth give eachother gifts & celebrate when the 2 witnesses are killed. They wont allow their bodies to be burried & every person on earth will view their dead bodies.

PJ, this is my first post to this thread & I have a question...I am not testing you, if you can't (or not allowed) to answer, just say so...That will be no problem.

In the book of revelation there is a large angel with one foot on land and one foot on the sea. He has a "tiny scroll" and when he reads from it, John is told to "not write & seal up the words spoken" (as well as the voices of the 7 thunders).

I was always curious what was said there...can you tell me?

Thanks in advance (and if you can't...no problem).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41074453

I will answer to your question later today, because right now I am going home by bus.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
paul777

User ID: 38279004
Australia
06/04/2013 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear PJ,
may I ask; do you believe that God is Love?
Paul :)
 Quoting: paul777

PJ, your quick to debate dogmatic doctrine but you fail to respond to very direct & simple questions that only require a short & simple response. Why is this? Do you fear walking into a trap of your own design?
Paul :)
 Quoting: paul777

His psychological security resides in the fog of many words.

There is no hiding in few words of plain truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41100023

ohyeah Well said. Thank-you.
"How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us"
Pope Leo X [1513-1521]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41002360
United States
06/04/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
you guys should not mock or falsely accuse people where does it get you..if someone says they are one of the two witnesses, ask why they think they are? but off subject i had a vision of me standing on a peak of a mountain with a cross glowing in my hands, can anyone help me figure this vision because it keeps coming to me more and more. Also weird stuff like my lights flashing on and off when I'm near lights sometimes and its becoming more frequent, so any thought on the vision will be great!

Thanks Justin777
PehJeshuah
User ID: 722418
Norway
06/04/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
immensely loved??? Oh Heavens no! The book of revelation is clear that people of the earth give eachother gifts & celebrate when the 2 witnesses are killed. They wont allow their bodies to be burried & every person on earth will view their dead bodies.

PJ, this is my first post to this thread & I have a question...I am not testing you, if you can't (or not allowed) to answer, just say so...That will be no problem.

In the book of revelation there is a large angel with one foot on land and one foot on the sea. He has a "tiny scroll" and when he reads from it, John is told to "not write & seal up the words spoken" (as well as the voices of the 7 thunders).

I was always curious what was said there...can you tell me?

Thanks in advance (and if you can't...no problem).

The mighty angel with one foot on land and one foot on the sea is man child of Rev 12:5, who is the same spoken about in Rev 7:2 and Isa 41:25:

And I saw another angel ascend from the sunrising, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a great voice to the four angels to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we shall have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.
 Quoting: The Bible
(Rev 7:2)

I have raised up one from the north, and he is come; from the rising of the sun one that calleth upon my name: and he shall come upon rulers as upon mortar, and as the potter treadeth clay.
(Isa 41:25)

He is also the one who is mentioned in Rev 3:21:

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
(Rev 3:21 KJV)

He is the spiritual coming of Jesus Christ to reveal the Antichrist and judge his abominations. That is why is the messenger through whom the Lamb opens the seals of the book of Revelation and the prophetic secrets that are applicable to our time. Nobody else can open it in spite of all those who falsely pretend to be able to understand that little book. He is also the angel mentioned in Rev 20:1 having in his the great chain with which he blinds Satan. That is why he is also called Bands in Zech 11:14.

That his right foot is on the sea means that he will judge the sea, which is false Christendom, more severely than he will worldly people, who are the earth in this symbolical language. When the sea is judged it will be no longer, for on the new earth (in the new era, i.e.the time periods of the sixth trumpet and the seventh trumpet) that sea has no place.

The seven thunders are the judgments that will soon be proclaimed by God's messengers of the everlasting gospel to befall the iniquitous world, so their words will be the thunders and terrible to hear and experience. This will happen when the two witnesses are visible to the world while giving their testimony, and all peoples will see that as they foretell God will do.

This is the contents of Rev 8:5:

And the angel taketh the censer; and he filled it with the fire of the altar, and cast it upon the earth: and there followed thunders, and voices, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

I hope that you understand what I tell you, for it is all Scripture.

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/04/2013 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh. I got 1 more question.

The seventh seal. Is it that God removes sound from the earth?

Or is it that God does something so awe-striking that people are left sielent and speachless?

Or is it something I've never thought of?

Thanks in advance...You know the rest.

Dear you,

an honest question demands an honest and true answer. What is written about the seventh seal describe the same time period as does what is written about the seventh angel and trumpet. Let us now compare two verses:

And when he opened the seventh seal, there followed a silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
(Rev 8:1)

And the seventh angel sounded; and there followed great voices in heaven, and they said, The kingdom of the world is become the kingdom of our Lord, and of his Christ: and he shall reign for ever and ever.
(Rev 11:15)

The seventh seal and angel usher in the prophetic eighth day, that is foretold by an example in the Old Testament, namely Gen 21:4:

And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac when he was eight days old, as God had commanded him.
(Gen 21:4 ASV)

The eighth day points to the eighth thousand year, which will be the day of spiritual circumcision for the Jews, but that time period is not yet but will follow when Rom 11:25 is fulfilled:

For I would not, brethren, have you ignorant of this mystery, lest ye be wise in your own conceits, that a hardening in part hath befallen Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
(Rom 11:25 ASV)

The time period of the Gentiles ends with the time period of the sixth angel and trumpet, and then comes the happening that is foretold in Rev 12:14, namely that God's true church moves back to her place, Israel, from where she started out:

And there were given to the woman the two wings of the great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness unto her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
(Rev 12:14 ASV)

That Israel is called "wilderness" means that until then all Israel has not yet accepted Jesus as their promised Messiah. With Israel accepting Jesus God has received all nations into His fold of truth.

The heaven in which silence occurred for about half an hour is the foundation that Holy Scripture is to God's people. When His people must flee from the Gentile world because of persecution there and enter Israel, they bring with them the true testimony of the everlasting gospel. When the Jews hear it from people who have been persecuted as they always have been themselves they will be more willing to listen to the testimony. In their contemplation they will finally realize that Jesus is their Saviour. Half an hours symbolizes a short time period.

or thus said the Lord Jehovah, the Holy One of Israel, In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.
(Isa 30:15)

Best wishes from
PehJeshuah
MURK9

User ID: 39677408
American Samoa
06/04/2013 07:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hello all,

I’m posting this here in the two witnesses thread because the message I have is for the remaining Son’s of Yahweh who walk the Earth. I know they search for the truth, and in their search they will seek the two anointed ones who are the Son’s of the Son’s of Yahweh, that is, they are the two chosen of the 144,000 (the man child body) to usher in the Kingdom of Yahweh in the end times, the two Witnesses of Yahweh and Yahshua. The two who stand upon Yahweh’s Left and Right are predestined from the very beginning like the entire Son’s of Yahweh were. One has been chosen by Yahweh to be much more than a witness in the end times. How many Son’s of God remain here on the earth is the question, it very well could be that there are only 153, the only and final catch in the net as it was. Soon all 144,000 will be united when Yahweh’s kingdom arrives upon the Earth.

This may be my second to last post here on GLP, Those who need to get a hold of me know how to do so, those of you who have my email address may pass it on to any who come looking for the truth. Actually I’ll post it again now ([email protected]) but be advised that I’m no longer able to answer quickly, replies may take a bit. For the others seeking the truth, before I disappear from GLP, I will post what I have been through and what I have learned in its entirety along with some links to help you find the truth also. I can’t just tell you the truth as then I am only doing what those who have told the lies do, I can however help you discover the truth for your own.

The Son’s of Yahweh will be guided to the truth and will know it when they see it before them. The Followers of Yahshua and those who are able to flee Babylon to find the true Messiah will learn of the truth only if they seek it. Yahweh has always kept it from being totally hidden so His Son’s would be guided to it; it’s there for the others also to find if they search for it. The place to start is by reading the gospels yourself, all of them, understand Yahshua’s teachings, and look into the history of what has been placed into the church, what they have created for man to follow. Yahweh’s commandments stand, only the sacrifices ended, as Yahshua is our sacrificial lamb.

To all, the deception is great and it is true Satan deceives the whole world. Babylon The Mystery Religion Reigns upon the world. Flee it!! find the true Messiah Yahshua, and through Him Yahweh the Creator of everything.

It was only a year ago that I started to remember the vision I was given on 6/8/1975 in the early morning of my 18th birthday. I now fully understand why I was not to remember it for 37 years, Yahweh understands us better then we will ever understand ourselves. For those of you who haven’t heard about the spiritual events that have happened to me I will give you a very short summery of the four main events. I do so to give you some insight on how my life has been guided, not to claim a title, I am but a servant to Yahweh and a Disciple of Yahushua (Yahshua) (Yahweh’s firstborn the first fruit). The message I bring is for everyone but especially for the Son’s of God who still walk the earth some of whom are just waking up to who they truly are.

I was not named Michael by my parents or any human person, Yahweh named me before I was born, He sent an Angel to my mother just prior to my birth on June 8th 1957, and that angel told my mother to name me Michael and she did so against my Father’s wishes. One thing to note is that she told me that the Angel visited her a few days before my birth, that Angel very well could have visited her on Pentecost in 1957 as it was on June 5th. I was born 3 days later (12 days early) on Saturday, June 8th just before the end of the True Sabbath.

On my 18th birthday 6/8/1975 while camping I had a very vivid dream, a vision, I met an Angel named Raziel, who said he would give me a message I “would not remember until it was time” but would “leave me a key I could not forget”. I was awoken from that dream/vision by an intense pain in my upper right arm I had received a severe burn like injury that had no known natural cause, the scar it left contains 3 numbers, 999.

I was baptized at the age of 21 in a small Bible Church in Sault Ste Marie MI (Northern Michigan) on 4/23/1978 the first real day of Passover that year (the 1st day of the Passover is a day of Preparation which would have been the 22nd) when I was immersed a bright light flooded the church, some said they also heard thunder, one said she heard angels singing. Forty or more people witnessed what happened that day in that small Bible Church.

Two and a half years later when finishing college I was facing an uncertain future and after losing a sweet governmental job offer to the downturn of the economy I cried out to Yahweh in anguish “Why?” and Yahweh answered, He called me by my name “Michael”, and said to me “Your life is not without meaning, you will do a great task for me in it” At the time I thought some person nearby had heard me say Why? And was messing with me, even after removing that possibility I didn’t realize it was truly Yahweh speaking to me. Yahweh had called me by my name and spoke to me and I knew him not.

For 37 years I tried to remember the night that the 999 was placed upon me, but I could remember very little of it and what I got every time I tried to remember was a heavy feeling of dread, despair, and great betrayal. It was last year, on my 55th birthday, that I started to remember the vision given to me that night. A year ago I started a new journey in my life, to understand the vision that I was given, and the 999 mark. What I found turned my life upside down, I now know why it’s said “The Truth Hurts”.

For those who are into numerology, the day and my age the day I received the 999 upon my shoulder is sealed with a 999. But it goes even deeper, as my full name in Numerology also equals 999.

The 999 key lead me to a message within the bible in Greek Gematria only 4 words in the New Testament equal 999. Translated and in order of their 1st appearance they are “Glorious Release be Fulfil” only one word in Hebrew Milo (full spelling) Gematria equals 999 and of all words it is “Key” and is found in Isaiah 22:22.

Isaiah 22:22 “The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open

One of the most shocking parts of the dream/vision of 6/8/1975 was an image of Jesus upon the cross surrounded by flames, That was only slightly disturbing, it was what Raziel said that disturbed me the greatest, as I was shown the vision he said “This is Not the Christ”, that was totally against all I was taught from my early childhood, against everything I then believed. In the last year I have looked hard at what I was shown and as I researched, little by little I came to understand what he meant and why the one called Jesus is not the Messiah. He (Jesus) is a made up image, and if you wish to understand the book of Revelation then you now have a big clue to truly understanding it. Research the origins of the name Jesus. The Messiah’s name is Yahushua shortened in Hebrew to Yahshua, the common translation is to Joshua, NOT Jesus!! You know the old saying “what’s in a name” Look into the name “Jesus” and your eyes will start to open. In learning about the name Jesus you will be taken back almost 1900 years ago, when the deceptions first started, look into the churches denial of the Torah, how it was erased and Yahweh’s feast and Sabbath days tossed aside for Pagan ones. Study how they tossed aside Passover for Easter, learn what all these changes really mean.

The truth is there and more comes forward everyday now with the internet age, it no longer can be suppressed as it has been for so long. The lie started with the birth of the Church, Constantine was not a follower of Yahshua, and hated the Judean religion that worshiped Yahweh. Constantine changed the day of rest that Yahweh commanded to Sunday the Day Constantine worshiped his god, the Sun god. I ask you to do this on your own for good reason, only in researching the history and in reading the Gospels will you truly find, understand, and come to believe the truth. Do so quickly, as the end days are truly upon us.

The rest of the vision of that night only verifies to me what I have found out, I will not go into the details of what I was shown as my words are nothing to those who don’t know me. The Son’s of God however will see what they need to see in this message and know where they need to go to gain the knowledge needed for their tasks.

As far as the everlasting Gospel it’s actually quite simple, yet very hard for mankind these days to follow because he is now trapped within Babylon.

Fear Yahweh, Love Yahweh, Worship Yahweh, Keep Yahweh’s Commandments (The Torah), follow the teachings of Yahweh’s Son Yahshua, believe in him, and you will enter Yahweh’s Kingdom.

I said that I would lay no claim to any title; yet my title was given to me by Yahweh, if you who reads this understands then you know some of what is for the Son’s of Yahweh.

To all those who I have shared my story of what I have discovered and learned, I have omitted one part out that is very important, I reveal it now. I have held this back due to how you might react to what I’m about to tell, It’s now time to bring it forward.During the vision of 6/8/1975 Raziel sent me to another who he said “I must meet”, I now understand that other I met that night was Yahshua, The Messiah, Yahweh’s first fruit, he told me that I was “a Christ” and I deigned it on the spot, he just smiled and said “in time you will understand” I now do, he meant that I’m an anointed one.

I claim no title even though some of the events of my life seem to be foretold in Bible Prophecy, it’s not that I deny who I was chosen to be, but rather I claim no title for myself. If you the reader desire to place upon me any title, may it be that I’m one of the Son’s of Yahweh and a disciple of Yahshua, my brothers will know me by my given name, and I await the day we will all be united to serve Yahweh with Yahshua.

I was chosen by Yahweh to see the truth by Yahweh’s given vision and for 37 years I lived as I wished, yet looking back I can see that Yahweh and Yahshua were with me every step I took. Yahweh has now brought me here to the Islands where the day ends and I now sit waiting to the east of the whole world where the new day begins. Know this, the one who Yahweh placed the key of 999 upon his shoulder now lives among you, and he was placed here at the end times for Yahweh’s tasks.

Great are the ways of Yahweh, and mighty are the teachings of Yahshua, Praise Them, and be ready, for the Coming of The Kingdom of Yahweh has now arrived.

May all those who seek the truth find it.

Peace, Love, and Blessings always.

Michael.
Farewell American Samoa, the "last stop of today and just a stones throw from tomorrow"and with that said and done I stood up, standing at the end of the day and walked boldly onward into tomorrow and to the given day of rest.
The Clowns
User ID: 30400765
United States
06/04/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello all,

I’m posting this here in the two witnesses thread because the message I have is for the remaining Son’s of Yahweh who walk the Earth. I know they search for the truth, and in their search they will seek the two anointed ones who are the Son’s of the Son’s of Yahweh, that is, they are the two chosen of the 144,000 (the man child body) to usher in the Kingdom of Yahweh in the end times, the two Witnesses of Yahweh and Yahshua. The two who stand upon Yahweh’s Left and Right are predestined from the very beginning like the entire Son’s of Yahweh were. One has been chosen by Yahweh to be much more than a witness in the end times. How many Son’s of God remain here on the earth is the question, it very well could be that there are only 153, the only and final catch in the net as it was. Soon all 144,000 will be united when Yahweh’s kingdom arrives upon the Earth.

This may be my second to last post here on GLP, Those who need to get a hold of me know how to do so, those of you who have my email address may pass it on to any who come looking for the truth. Actually I’ll post it again now ([email protected]) but be advised that I’m no longer able to answer quickly, replies may take a bit. For the others seeking the truth, before I disappear from GLP, I will post what I have been through and what I have learned in its entirety along with some links to help you find the truth also. I can’t just tell you the truth as then I am only doing what those who have told the lies do, I can however help you discover the truth for your own.

The Son’s of Yahweh will be guided to the truth and will know it when they see it before them. The Followers of Yahshua and those who are able to flee Babylon to find the true Messiah will learn of the truth only if they seek it. Yahweh has always kept it from being totally hidden so His Son’s would be guided to it; it’s there for the others also to find if they search for it. The place to start is by reading the gospels yourself, all of them, understand Yahshua’s teachings, and look into the history of what has been placed into the church, what they have created for man to follow. Yahweh’s commandments stand, only the sacrifices ended, as Yahshua is our sacrificial lamb.

To all, the deception is great and it is true Satan deceives the whole world. Babylon The Mystery Religion Reigns upon the world. Flee it!! find the true Messiah Yahshua, and through Him Yahweh the Creator of everything.

It was only a year ago that I started to remember the vision I was given on 6/8/1975 in the early morning of my 18th birthday. I now fully understand why I was not to remember it for 37 years, Yahweh understands us better then we will ever understand ourselves. For those of you who haven’t heard about the spiritual events that have happened to me I will give you a very short summery of the four main events. I do so to give you some insight on how my life has been guided, not to claim a title, I am but a servant to Yahweh and a Disciple of Yahushua (Yahshua) (Yahweh’s firstborn the first fruit). The message I bring is for everyone but especially for the Son’s of God who still walk the earth some of whom are just waking up to who they truly are.

I was not named Michael by my parents or any human person, Yahweh named me before I was born, He sent an Angel to my mother just prior to my birth on June 8th 1957, and that angel told my mother to name me Michael and she did so against my Father’s wishes. One thing to note is that she told me that the Angel visited her a few days before my birth, that Angel very well could have visited her on Pentecost in 1957 as it was on June 5th. I was born 3 days later (12 days early) on Saturday, June 8th just before the end of the True Sabbath.

On my 18th birthday 6/8/1975 while camping I had a very vivid dream, a vision, I met an Angel named Raziel, who said he would give me a message I “would not remember until it was time” but would “leave me a key I could not forget”. I was awoken from that dream/vision by an intense pain in my upper right arm I had received a severe burn like injury that had no known natural cause, the scar it left contains 3 numbers, 999.

I was baptized at the age of 21 in a small Bible Church in Sault Ste Marie MI (Northern Michigan) on 4/23/1978 the first real day of Passover that year (the 1st day of the Passover is a day of Preparation which would have been the 22nd) when I was immersed a bright light flooded the church, some said they also heard thunder, one said she heard angels singing. Forty or more people witnessed what happened that day in that small Bible Church.

Two and a half years later when finishing college I was facing an uncertain future and after losing a sweet governmental job offer to the downturn of the economy I cried out to Yahweh in anguish “Why?” and Yahweh answered, He called me by my name “Michael”, and said to me “Your life is not without meaning, you will do a great task for me in it” At the time I thought some person nearby had heard me say Why? And was messing with me, even after removing that possibility I didn’t realize it was truly Yahweh speaking to me. Yahweh had called me by my name and spoke to me and I knew him not.

For 37 years I tried to remember the night that the 999 was placed upon me, but I could remember very little of it and what I got every time I tried to remember was a heavy feeling of dread, despair, and great betrayal. It was last year, on my 55th birthday, that I started to remember the vision given to me that night. A year ago I started a new journey in my life, to understand the vision that I was given, and the 999 mark. What I found turned my life upside down, I now know why it’s said “The Truth Hurts”.

For those who are into numerology, the day and my age the day I received the 999 upon my shoulder is sealed with a 999. But it goes even deeper, as my full name in Numerology also equals 999.

The 999 key lead me to a message within the bible in Greek Gematria only 4 words in the New Testament equal 999. Translated and in order of their 1st appearance they are “Glorious Release be Fulfil” only one word in Hebrew Milo (full spelling) Gematria equals 999 and of all words it is “Key” and is found in Isaiah 22:22.

Isaiah 22:22 “The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open

One of the most shocking parts of the dream/vision of 6/8/1975 was an image of Jesus upon the cross surrounded by flames, That was only slightly disturbing, it was what Raziel said that disturbed me the greatest, as I was shown the vision he said “This is Not the Christ”, that was totally against all I was taught from my early childhood, against everything I then believed. In the last year I have looked hard at what I was shown and as I researched, little by little I came to understand what he meant and why the one called Jesus is not the Messiah. He (Jesus) is a made up image, and if you wish to understand the book of Revelation then you now have a big clue to truly understanding it. Research the origins of the name Jesus. The Messiah’s name is Yahushua shortened in Hebrew to Yahshua, the common translation is to Joshua, NOT Jesus!! You know the old saying “what’s in a name” Look into the name “Jesus” and your eyes will start to open. In learning about the name Jesus you will be taken back almost 1900 years ago, when the deceptions first started, look into the churches denial of the Torah, how it was erased and Yahweh’s feast and Sabbath days tossed aside for Pagan ones. Study how they tossed aside Passover for Easter, learn what all these changes really mean.

The truth is there and more comes forward everyday now with the internet age, it no longer can be suppressed as it has been for so long. The lie started with the birth of the Church, Constantine was not a follower of Yahshua, and hated the Judean religion that worshiped Yahweh. Constantine changed the day of rest that Yahweh commanded to Sunday the Day Constantine worshiped his god, the Sun god. I ask you to do this on your own for good reason, only in researching the history and in reading the Gospels will you truly find, understand, and come to believe the truth. Do so quickly, as the end days are truly upon us.

The rest of the vision of that night only verifies to me what I have found out, I will not go into the details of what I was shown as my words are nothing to those who don’t know me. The Son’s of God however will see what they need to see in this message and know where they need to go to gain the knowledge needed for their tasks.

As far as the everlasting Gospel it’s actually quite simple, yet very hard for mankind these days to follow because he is now trapped within Babylon.

Fear Yahweh, Love Yahweh, Worship Yahweh, Keep Yahweh’s Commandments (The Torah), follow the teachings of Yahweh’s Son Yahshua, believe in him, and you will enter Yahweh’s Kingdom.

I said that I would lay no claim to any title; yet my title was given to me by Yahweh, if you who reads this understands then you know some of what is for the Son’s of Yahweh.

To all those who I have shared my story of what I have discovered and learned, I have omitted one part out that is very important, I reveal it now. I have held this back due to how you might react to what I’m about to tell, It’s now time to bring it forward.During the vision of 6/8/1975 Raziel sent me to another who he said “I must meet”, I now understand that other I met that night was Yahshua, The Messiah, Yahweh’s first fruit, he told me that I was “a Christ” and I deigned it on the spot, he just smiled and said “in time you will understand” I now do, he meant that I’m an anointed one.

I claim no title even though some of the events of my life seem to be foretold in Bible Prophecy, it’s not that I deny who I was chosen to be, but rather I claim no title for myself. If you the reader desire to place upon me any title, may it be that I’m one of the Son’s of Yahweh and a disciple of Yahshua, my brothers will know me by my given name, and I await the day we will all be united to serve Yahweh with Yahshua.

I was chosen by Yahweh to see the truth by Yahweh’s given vision and for 37 years I lived as I wished, yet looking back I can see that Yahweh and Yahshua were with me every step I took. Yahweh has now brought me here to the Islands where the day ends and I now sit waiting to the east of the whole world where the new day begins. Know this, the one who Yahweh placed the key of 999 upon his shoulder now lives among you, and he was placed here at the end times for Yahweh’s tasks.

Great are the ways of Yahweh, and mighty are the teachings of Yahshua, Praise Them, and be ready, for the Coming of The Kingdom of Yahweh has now arrived.

Michael.
 Quoting: MURK9

So many of you guys in the world.

I'm just curious. What do/did you do for a living and if you do/did have a job, how do/did your co-workers react when you told them this story?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2783420
United States
06/04/2013 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello all,

Michael.

Dear MURK9,

Thank you for voicing your truth for everyone on this thread to read, for I know it wasn't easy for you to do.

There are a number of items in your post that give me pause and make me wonder, my hope is that everyone who reads this gets the same heart felt feeling and turns their attention to Holy Scripture for the answers.

I wish you well in your endeavors, if this is indeed one of the last posts you will make.

God Bless you,
RockyMtnLady
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40123383
United States
06/04/2013 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the dream I just had, I was told to find a website called Godlike. I have never before heard of, nor have I ever visited this place. I must apologize in advance if I offend anyone, I don't even know the rules for posting here. I am not even sure if this message will make it to anyone.

So as I was saying, in this dream I was told to find the website Godlike. I google it and this is the first one that comes up, I can only assume this was the intended site, although it seems a little "out there" for my tastes. I'm just following what I was told in the dream.

I was told to find this website (the one referred to as Godlike) and post that the two witnesses? ( a term I am not really familiar with ) are alive here and now, and they are visiting the same website I was referred to. So that is what I am doing. I was supposed to come here and say something along the lines of "The witnesses have arrived, They do not yet know who they are, or that they are the witnesses. They visit the site Godlike."

It was a very powerful dream, so I can only hope this has some meaning to someone out there in internet land.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Rual G.
 Quoting: Rual G. 124430

Go check out my thread. It goes hand in hand with a Prophet like situation. Today is my first day on here.
MURK9

User ID: 39677408
American Samoa
06/04/2013 10:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hello all,

Michael.

I'm just curious. What do/did you do for a living and if you do/did have a job, how do/did your co-workers react when you told them this story?

Quoting: The Clowns 30400765

Hi clowns

I'm mike king the coral reef ecologist, I'm well known by many of my co-workers around the world.

www.corl.org is my web site; I do coral reef and habitat restoration. I have worked for some major nonprofit orgs and I'm often called to help with their projects also.

With this post and the thread I'll soon posting I'll most likely kill my career. But it's Ok Yahweh will provide, I have escaped from Babylon and found the truth I sought and now will help others do the same that is all that matters at this point.
Farewell American Samoa, the "last stop of today and just a stones throw from tomorrow"and with that said and done I stood up, standing at the end of the day and walked boldly onward into tomorrow and to the given day of rest.
The Clowns
United States
06/05/2013 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hi clowns

I'm mike king the coral reef ecologist, I'm well known by many of my co-workers around the world.

www.corl.org is my web site; I do coral reef and habitat restoration. I have worked for some major nonprofit orgs and I'm often called to help with their projects also.

With this post and the thread I'll soon posting I'll most likely kill my career. But it's Ok Yahweh will provide, I have escaped from Babylon and found the truth I sought and now will help others do the same that is all that matters at this point.

OK, so you have not yet revealed yourself to co-workers.

Good luck with all of that. I suppose it helps to have pension.

I will be looking for your name in the news.

The Clowns
United States
06/05/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
dont matter norway your wrong and getting everything you say from your own mind.
 Quoting: chipg

Same as you do, Chip. But what puzzles me is this - if you can see the BS in the Norway wannabe, why is it that you can't see the same BS in yourself?

you would have to come home with me clown and that is not going to happen. turn as norway should from your ways.

there is not one once of love in norway, that is all you need to know...........

You failed to answer the question as usual. Why can't you answer it here? Why would I or anyone have to come home with you?

PehJeshuah
Norway
06/05/2013 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
dont matter norway your wrong and getting everything you say from your own mind.

Same as you do, Chip. But what puzzles me is this - if you can see the BS in the Norway wannabe, why is it that you can't see the same BS in yourself?

you would have to come home with me clown and that is not going to happen. turn as norway should from your ways.

there is not one once of love in norway, that is all you need to know...........

Chip,

Only Satan would be happy if I should love your lias and false predictions of last year here on GLP. In everything you told you contradicted Scripture, and I warned people against it all, and even said that it would turn out this year that you are false.

You need not twist my words to be hatred against you as a person, for that is a dishonest thing to do. You ought instead to be ashamed about what you have falsely written here instead of accusing me in your vain way!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
PehJeshuah
Norway
06/05/2013 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whoever claims to be of the two witnesses in Rev 11:3 has a big problem related to what is said in Dan 12:5-7 compared to Dan 8:12-13. No impostor will be able to expound the true meaning of these two biblical texts, for that ability is only given to God's true two witnesses. Impostors will be caught by Scripture and revealed and seen to be what they indeed are, liars.

Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river. And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, HOW LONGS SHALL IT BE TO THE END OF THESE WONDERS? And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
 Quoting: The bible
(Dan 12:5-7)

Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, HOW LONG SHALL BE THE VISION CONCERNING THE DAILY SACRIFICE, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
(Dan 8:13-14)

These two texts speak about the same apostasy about which there are asked seemingly two different questions and also given two seemingly different answers.

The person who understands these two texts does also know that impostors haven't a clue to what biblical time these things belong. Therefore, they will not be able to pinpoint the fulfilment of the happening that the biblical texts foretell, theirs is not the touchstone of Scripture!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41185539
United Kingdom
06/05/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
PJ Wrote:
"I hope that you understand what I tell you, for it is all Scripture."

I have to admit I do not fully understand, but that's usually the case for me and scripture...I may need to re-read it several times before I understand it (which I will do).

Thank you for the answers! You've given me alot to chew on.
Stefan Parlow

User ID: 1068734
Austria
06/05/2013 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Norwegian Boy, start living and spread love. Help an old woman to cross a street or carry her bag. This would be spreading love and a step in the right direction.
Only to feed your ego here and to use bad words and curse will not help anybody.
I am a mystic. My homepage is also in English
[link to christus-spricht.com (secure)]

download book: about December 29, it will be available via my homepage. A little bit later also via online-bookstores a softcover.

More than 500 visions,channelings and mystical experiences given by JESUS CHRIST!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6027495
United States
06/05/2013 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny, you'd think wisdom is accompanied by brevity :)
PehJeshuah
User ID: 40946726
Norway
06/05/2013 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
PJ Wrote:

I have to admit I do not fully understand, but that's usually the case for me and scripture...I may need to re-read it several times before I understand it (which I will do).

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41185539

Thank you, brother,

May God help you see what He already has showed to me, :)! But I am just almost a lonely voice in the midst of Satanic noise and lies! May God help you, but my conscience is pure in these things, since I have through much sorrow spoken against close to the whole world!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/05/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
PJ Wrote:

I find you to be a person of good intention and good heart. I am inspired to post this to you....

'Listen, High Priest Joshua, you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch."
-Zechariah 3:8

God Bless you,
RockyMtnLady
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41196277
Switzerland
06/05/2013 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
PJ Wrote:
"But I am just almost a lonely voice in the midst of Satanic noise and lies!"

Not as alone as you may think. Remember, those who mock & ridicule you are NOT the majority...they are only the LOUDEST! And to those with eyes to see with, they profess their ignorance and intollerance publicly.

I would not be at all surprised if your words are reaching millions who remain silent, but wish to learn more!

Thank you PJ and Rockymountain lady!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40331781
United States
06/05/2013 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Goddamnit. This was a really interesting thread until PJ came in here with his Schizo Bullshit.

Can anyone fish anything interesting out of this mess? I'm thinking this might be important because this PJ guy is spamming it so hard. Whatever spirit is remote controlling him doesn't' want the truth out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40331781

This. Too many schizos flocking in here. Me-thinks it's a spiritual disinfo scheme. Means there might be some buried treasure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41171024
Ireland
06/06/2013 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
PJ Wrote:

Thank you, brother,

May God help you see what He already has showed to me, :)! But I am just almost a lonely voice in the midst of Satanic noise and lies! May God help you, but my conscience is pure in these things, since I have through much sorrow spoken against close to the whole world!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 40946726

Oh look, the false prophet/teacher is looking for sympathy again, classic narcissistic. Boo hoo. I know your schemes you snake. You are an actor, a liar. You won't fool me.
ISeeYou
User ID: 41257670
Norway
06/06/2013 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whoever claims to be of the two witnesses in Rev 11:3 has a big problem related to what is said in Dan 12:5-7 compared to Dan 8:12-13. No impostor will be able to expound the true meaning of these two biblical texts, for that ability is only given to God's true two witnesses. Impostors will be caught by Scripture and revealed and seen to be what they indeed are, liars.

Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river. And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, HOW LONGS SHALL IT BE TO THE END OF THESE WONDERS? And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, HOW LONG SHALL BE THE VISION CONCERNING THE DAILY SACRIFICE, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

These two texts speak about the same apostasy about which there are asked seemingly two different questions and also given two seemingly different answers.

The person who understands these two texts does also know that impostors haven't a clue to what biblical time these things belong. Therefore, they will not be able to pinpoint the fulfilment of the happening that the biblical texts foretell, theirs is not the touchstone of Scripture!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 722418

that's just over 7 years. 3.5 is the mid which was 12-21-12 we are in the last and final half. no matter how bad you hate it. your not who you say you are. get mad all you want, still want change a thing. your fruit has given you away.

In stead of speaking rubbish here you ought to be as honest as to admit to people that your predictions last year totally failed and left you debunked, in spite of your claim to be one of the two witnesses of Rev 11:3.

It is easy to see now that your predictions were from Satan, the god who spoke to you face to face. If you do not remember I can post your words here for all to see, if you deny your failure and falsehood.

You are as hollow as a dead carcass can be, thorough rotten, and your credibiliy is tantamount to the Devil's.

But stupid you seem to prefer to go to hell with your lies instead of regretting what you have done!

ISeeYou
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/06/2013 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

that's just over 7 years. 3.5 is the mid which was 12-21-12 we are in the last and final half. no matter how bad you hate it. your not who you say you are. get mad all you want, still want change a thing. your fruit has given you away.

Incorrect. Although that isn't too surprising, considering it is clear for all those who see, who your Master is.

RockyMtnLady
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
06/06/2013 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

In the meantime in might be interesting for people to read what is on the following website:

www.thedevineevidence.com/sceptic_bible_fraud.html

All the best!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

Sorry about the web address:

The one meant is: thedivineevidence.com/index.html

where this article is:

thedevineevidence.com/sceptic_bible_fraud.html

All the best!

PehJeshuah

You know something brother PJ I always have wondered about.

First a couple of quotes. I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance. Worthless people live only to eat and drink; people of worth eat and drink only to live. These sayings are attributed to Socrates. Who is generally considered to be the greatest philosopher there is. How much of his actual writing is around? Did Plato just make him up?

I think of that every time someone comes around with the Bible was tampered with or made up.

How much history, mathematics, philosophy, etc.would be lost if the atheist or agnostic applied the level of proof they demand from scripture?

I dunno I'm just ranting a bit.
 Quoting: dschis1000

Dear you,

I have been worried about you, wondering how you are faring, hoping that you are in good shape and that life is nice to you.

I have been worried about you deep in my heart because I have felt you doubt me and you seek without knowing where for the revealing word of God.

How often my heart has been down after fighting for the right of you and others to hear the truth incorruptible about our God and His love, and I have bowed my knees in sorrow.

Listen, the Lord God Almighty once brought me down to the doors of condemantion, those of the souls' being excluded from God's mercy and love, and I heard their desperate voices, more terrible than people can imagine, and my heart was shaken, for I did not know why it happened to me.

Today I do know it, for God Almighty has called me to be His true instrument of voice for people to hear, and He promised to give me the wisdom never to be prevailed over by those of Satan, and also promised to give me the wisdom to guide and solace broken souls.

That is me, a person of no status but of that calling, and that is why there will be NOBODY, NO DEVILISH SPIRIT THROUGH THEM, who can fight against my true words from Scripture to prevail over me and my brother.

Yes, I admit it to you, who are of the Devil, that I am proud, but still only against you who first stepped forward as such, and now you receive it back in double measure!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
the true witness of God

The Devil is desperate, for if he throws me out from here I will set up another website and reveal his lies. There is no solution for him, for his day to be defeated has come, and the day of freedom for all the souls who wait for their good Lord to set them free!
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 40304784

I have had a heart attack and am recovering. It was rather "strange" I should have been dead by the time I made to the hospital.

Our Father is done with me yet. Keep preaching the Good News. There are those who will try to hear with their ears and not their heart. God is beginning to deal with them. The mighty will be brought low and the lowly will exalted.

God's word is written on many hearts only a few care to really read it and fewer still to say what it means.

Blessings to all
David
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41269579
Ireland
06/07/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry about the web address:

The one meant is: thedivineevidence.com/index.html

where this article is:

thedevineevidence.com/sceptic_bible_fraud.html

All the best!

PehJeshuah

You know something brother PJ I always have wondered about.

First a couple of quotes. I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance. Worthless people live only to eat and drink; people of worth eat and drink only to live. These sayings are attributed to Socrates. Who is generally considered to be the greatest philosopher there is. How much of his actual writing is around? Did Plato just make him up?

I think of that every time someone comes around with the Bible was tampered with or made up.

How much history, mathematics, philosophy, etc.would be lost if the atheist or agnostic applied the level of proof they demand from scripture?

I dunno I'm just ranting a bit.

Dear you,

I have been worried about you, wondering how you are faring, hoping that you are in good shape and that life is nice to you.

I have been worried about you deep in my heart because I have felt you doubt me and you seek without knowing where for the revealing word of God.

How often my heart has been down after fighting for the right of you and others to hear the truth incorruptible about our God and His love, and I have bowed my knees in sorrow.

Listen, the Lord God Almighty once brought me down to the doors of condemantion, those of the souls' being excluded from God's mercy and love, and I heard their desperate voices, more terrible than people can imagine, and my heart was shaken, for I did not know why it happened to me.

Today I do know it, for God Almighty has called me to be His true instrument of voice for people to hear, and He promised to give me the wisdom never to be prevailed over by those of Satan, and also promised to give me the wisdom to guide and solace broken souls.

That is me, a person of no status but of that calling, and that is why there will be NOBODY, NO DEVILISH SPIRIT THROUGH THEM, who can fight against my true words from Scripture to prevail over me and my brother.

Yes, I admit it to you, who are of the Devil, that I am proud, but still only against you who first stepped forward as such, and now you receive it back in double measure!

Greetings from
PehJeshuah
the true witness of God

The Devil is desperate, for if he throws me out from here I will set up another website and reveal his lies. There is no solution for him, for his day to be defeated has come, and the day of freedom for all the souls who wait for their good Lord to set them free!
 Quoting: PehJeshuah 40304784

I have had a heart attack and am recovering. It was rather "strange" I should have been dead by the time I made to the hospital.

Our Father is done with me yet. Keep preaching the Good News. There are those who will try to hear with their ears and not their heart. God is beginning to deal with them. The mighty will be brought low and the lowly will exalted.

God's word is written on many hearts only a few care to really read it and fewer still to say what it means.

Blessings to all
David

I'm sorry to hear that brother. You will be in my prayers. May the Father strengthen you. God bless you.
ISeeYou
User ID: 41257670
Norway
06/07/2013 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Greetings from
PehJeshuah

In stead of speaking rubbish here you ought to be as honest as to admit to people that your predictions last year totally failed and left you debunked, in spite of your claim to be one of the two witnesses of Rev 11:3.

It is easy to see now that your predictions were from Satan, the god who spoke to you face to face. If you do not remember I can post your words here for all to see, if you deny your failure and falsehood.

You are as hollow as a dead carcass can be, thorough rotten, and your credibiliy is tantamount to the Devil's.

But stupid you seem to prefer to go to hell with your lies instead of regretting what you have done!

ISeeYou
Son of Man

User ID: 41284200
United Kingdom
06/07/2013 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Jesus began to preach, and to say: Do penance, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 13: [1] And the word of the Lord came to me, saying: [2] Son of man, prophesy thou against the prophets of Israel that prophesy: and thou shalt say to them that prophesy out of their own heart: Hear ye the word of the Lord: [3] Thus saith the Lord God: Woe to the foolish prophets that follow their own spirit, and see nothing. [4] Thy prophets, O Israel, were like foxes in the deserts. [5] You have not gone up to face the enemy, nor have you set up a wall for the house of Israel, to stand in battle in the day of the Lord.

[6] They see vain things, and they foretell lies, saying: The Lord saith: whereas the Lord hath not sent them: and they have persisted to confirm what they have said. [7] Have you not seen a vain vision and spoken a lying divination: and you say: The Lord saith: whereas I have not spoken. [8] Therefore thus saith the Lord God: Because you have spoken vain things, and have seen lies: therefore behold I come against you, saith the Lord God. [9] And my hand shall be upon the prophets that see vain things, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the council of my people, nor shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel, and you shall know that I am the Lord God. [10] Because they have deceived my people, saying: Peace, and there is no peace: and the people built up a wall, and they daubed it with dirt without straw.

[11] Say to them that daub without tempering, that it shall fall: for there shall be an overflowing shower, and I will cause great hailstones to fall violently from above, and a stormy wind to throw it down. [12] Behold, when the wall is fallen: shall it not be said to you: Where is the daubing wherewith you have daubed it? [13] Therefore thus saith the Lord God: Lo, I will cause a stormy wind to break forth in my indignation, and there shall be an overflowing shower in my anger: and great hailstones in my wrath to consume. [14] And I will break down the wall that you have daubed with untempered mortar: and I will make it even with the ground, and the foundation thereof shall be laid bare: and it shall fall, and shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and you shall know that I am the Lord. [15] And I will accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that daub it without tempering the mortar, and I will say to you: The wall is no more, and they that daub it are no more.

popepopepope
1 Chronicles 16:22 Touch not my anointed: and do no evil to my prophets.
Colossians 2:[21] Touch not, taste not, handle not:

Thread: Thus saith the LORD: Behold I set before you the way of life, and the way of death.

Thread: Jesus began to preach, and to say: Do penance, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus

Thread: Hell is real and most people are just a breath away from it. Ignorance is no excuse.

3 Kings (1 Kings) 18: [15] And Elias said: As the Lord of hosts liveth, before whose face I stand, this day.

Amos 3:7 For the Lord God doth nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.

BEHOLD! THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND!

Matthew 10: [34] Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword.

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 25: [27] And thou shalt say to them: Thus saith the Lord of hosts the God of Israel: Drink ye, and be drunken, and vomit: and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword, which I shall send among you.
[28] And if they refuse to take the cup at thy hand to drink, thou shalt say to them: Thus saith the Lord of hosts: Drinking you shall drink:

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 22:[29] O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the Lord.

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 39: [8] Behold it cometh, and it is done, saith the Lord God: this is the day whereof I have spoken.

2 Corinthians 11:31
The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed for ever, knoweth that I lie not.

Matthew 26:[46] Rise, let us go: behold he is at hand that will betray me.[47] As he yet spoke, behold Judas, one of
the twelve, came.

Aggeus (Haggai) 2: [7] For thus saith the Lord of hosts: Yet one little while, and I will move the heaven and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land.

(Isaiah) 24:[3] With desolation shall the earth be laid waste, and it shall be utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word.

Zacharias (Zachariah) 13:7
Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that cleaveth to me, saith the Lord of hosts: strike the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered:

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 18:32
For I desire not the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God, return ye and live.
V.R.S. N.S.M.V. S.M.Q.L. I.V.B. N.D.S.M.D. C.S.S.M.L. C.S.P.B.

GLP