Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,402 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 241,287
Pageviews Today: 395,125Threads Today: 124Posts Today: 2,283
05:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 363313
Australia
01/28/2008 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
PLEASE DONT LET IT BE ME !!!!IM FOR REAL IM NOT PLAYING PLEASE PRAY ITS NOT ME

Are you afraid of what you will do when the moment comes?

yes because everytime i wish for something not to happen to me it does rant

just have that damn FEELING!!!!!
 Quoting: dofzion

Many have the same feeling and it is un-nerving.

Just breathe deeply the light of love and faith into your being and allow it to flow to all you love.

Everything will be OK.
* <----star of destiny

User ID: 279402
United States
01/28/2008 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
Why only two witnesses ? Why doesnt everyone know the truth ? The truth of peace and love cant be that hard to know ? Can it ? And if so why is it that hard to know ?

I have pondered these questions my entire life...or at least as far back as i can remember. I have theories as to why ...some things i know very well. Other things i am still learning ..that is why i ask so many questions. As is my human right to do.
Man's symbiotic connection with the cosmos will be known and there is nothing which can stop that knowing. Because everything we all do everyday helps confirm that truth. It is just that we haven't reached the pinnacle of where it leads. But we will soon enough. We will either live or die with that knowledge. Between Heaven and Earth is us.

Be brave young warriors in truth.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Only a miracle will save us now.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 340915
United Kingdom
01/28/2008 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why only two witnesses ? Why doesnt everyone know the truth ? The truth of peace and love cant be that hard to know ? Can it ? And if so why is it that hard to know ?

I have pondered these questions my entire life...or at least as far back as i can remember. I have theories as to why ...some things i know very well. Other things i am still learning ..that is why i ask so many questions. As is my human right to do.
 Quoting: * <----star of destiny

There are many witnesses, but the Bible speaks of Two Main witnesses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 356281
United States
01/28/2008 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm new here. I'm not familar with "two witnesses"..

What are they exactly? Surprisingly I've never heard of it.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/28/2008 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

The two energitic opposites having surrendered mortal self and percived the same 'truth'within the same place becoming unified for the Fathers growth. The growth of all that is.
* <----star of destiny

United States
01/28/2008 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder who they are. What kind of person could live with that kind of burden their whole life ? I wonder what they are like. I wonder if they are fun at parties. I wonder if they have families. I wonder what kind of jobs they have now. What kind of car do they drive ? Do they drive a car ? What are their political views ? Are they married ? Do they have a girlfriend ? Could one of them or both of them be female ?

So many questions. I can only imagine what they must be going through.
Man's symbiotic connection with the cosmos will be known and there is nothing which can stop that knowing. Because everything we all do everyday helps confirm that truth. It is just that we haven't reached the pinnacle of where it leads. But we will soon enough. We will either live or die with that knowledge. Between Heaven and Earth is us.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/28/2008 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

The two energitic opposites having surrendered mortal self and percived the same 'truth'within the same place becoming unified for the Fathers growth. The growth of all that is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 363313

3:33
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/28/2008 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

3:33
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 340915

Anonymous Coward
1/28/2008 3:33 AM
Forever_Midnight

User ID: 348725
United States
01/28/2008 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, if there were two witnesses traveling throughout the world preaching God's true message, would you pay them any heed? There are supposedly 16 "witnesses here" (arbitrary number). What would be the difference between the two or the sixteen? The message? The power in the message? The authority of the message? There are now people all over the world giving "the message". How would you tell?

This whole interpretation, to me, is perfectly designed (as is so many other supposed "guideposts") to allow some period of time to pass before people make up their minds. As a result, most will still be seeking "signs" when the end comes crashing down. Everything is put off into the future. Didn't Christ say that "now" is the time of salvation? Didn't He say that the Kingdom of God is within? Now and within. What is so difficult about that?

The fact of the matter is that the answer lies in antiquity for that is when the two witnesses gave their testimony. Everybody here seems to be taking this entire subject out of context of the scriptures or "privately interpreting" the scripture. Just as the "judgement day" has been "here" according to the scriptures and placed far into the future by those who mean well but, in reality, are following the dictates of the adversary, so is the concept of the two witnesses. In fact, the two witnesses are simply the Old and the New Testament. Study the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation with this in mind, and it will be come very clear to you. I can outline it for you chapter and verse, but that would be tedious for most of you.

Now I do take into consideration the possibility of the duality of prophetic understanding. I would be a fool to think that I am fully aware as to what is in the mind of god. Some obviously think that they do. The scriptures are a "lamp unto our feet". They testify of Christ and of us. They are the witnesses to truth. They are the final arbiter. Research the "Reign of Terror". You will find a time where the two witnesses were slain (by burning all the Bibles, placing the "Goddess of Reason" upon the throne, throwing the apostate Pope into prison and killing thousands of people who claimed Christ as their Savior) for a period of three years which is three days of prophetic time. This happened at exactly the time prophesied by Daniel's great prophecy of the 2300 days (years) which foretold exactly when the Messiah would be born, take up His ministry, and be crucified. It also foretold, to the day, when the gospel would then go to the Gentiles. Don't take my word for it. Study it for yourself. Your salvation is in the balance.

Everything is now going on. NOW. It is not future. Some of you, I think, are really feeling this. I have seen a general feeling of immediacy in the feelings and thoughts of many people here. A corner has been turned. Some are calling it ascension. Some just plain doom. Some are seeing horrible things to come. Some are feeling and finding love for the first time. Don't put it off. Seek Him while you can. Time is shorter than you think. In the final analysis, it is not really about being "ready". It is about living life fully and abundantly. It is about going "from glory, to glory".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 363107

:-o

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Those are some inspired words. They're really assisting me tonight. Thank you. grouphug

Crumbling world falls through my hands —
In my mouth taste bitter sands —
Grass is burning, pulse is slow —
Drip by drip my backwards growth —

crawl…
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 361131
United States
01/28/2008 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder who they are. What kind of person could live with that kind of burden their whole life ? I wonder what they are like. I wonder if they are fun at parties. I wonder if they have families. I wonder what kind of jobs they have now. What kind of car do they drive ? Do they drive a car ? What are their political views ? Are they married ? Do they have a girlfriend ? Could one of them or both of them be female ?

well, according to the OP, they don't realize who they are. So I guess they haven't 'lived with the burden'.

I best not be me, lol. Or I would have to say that God made a big mistake.
babydust2004

User ID: 340282
United States
01/28/2008 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
So it is abundantly clear that the two olive trees are two cherubim that will be incarnated into earthen vessels as Jesus was. The scriptures bear this out in type and foreshadow by the mention of the city of Egypt spiritually being spoken of as the place where the “two witnesses” are slain. Egypt is where two physical brothers, Moses and Aaron, were sent as we mentioned before. There is also a type in the “sons of thunder”, James and John who asked to be the two witnesses and who were present at the mount of the transfiguration of Jesus.

Quoting: Scott Hofstee

I have 3 sons all named after family members but also named after Bible persons.The 2 oldest are James and John and I joke all the time and call them my sons of thunder.When I named them it was not done on purpose because of the Bible though.I named the oldest James Andrew after my father James and my son's dad's father Andrew.Then I named my next son after my son's dad's stepfather John.My 3rd son is named after his father Jessie but has the spelling here rather than the biblical spelling Jesse.And I am in no way saying my son's are the witnesses because I definitely do not believe.I also have a daughter older than my sons but her name is noway biblical.
kcwildman

User ID: 339386
United States
01/28/2008 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

well, according to the OP, they don't realize who they are. So I guess they haven't 'lived with the burden'.

I best not be me, lol. Or I would have to say that God made a big mistake.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 361131

Moses tried to tell GOD that too
it didn't work for him it won't for you
these words are just the ramblings of a savage.
live free or die
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 363341
United States
01/28/2008 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe something like having one eye seeing the afterlife and the other seeing the living ..

"I see dead people" kinda thing.

having powers that they are coming to terms with, afraid to talk about in real life.

think of having many voices talking inside about the orders of things.

and the cry of humanity screaming for mercy being the loudest part of exsistence
* <----star of destiny

United States
01/28/2008 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would imagine they would have to be very humble about it and not tell anyone until the final moment. I can only imagine that this world must have been very very very very very very sorrowful for them. I can only imagine.

Arthur Schopenhauer
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/28/2008 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe something like having one eye seeing the afterlife and the other seeing the living ..

"I see dead people" kinda thing.

having powers that they are coming to terms with, afraid to talk about in real life.

think of having many voices talking inside about the orders of things.

and the cry of humanity screaming for mercy being the loudest part of exsistence
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 363341

Humanity isnt screaming for mercy......... It's screaming for freedom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 362746
Australia
01/28/2008 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I wonder is why anyone would use a proxy to post that they watch DVDs. Occams razor guys.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/28/2008 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would imagine they would have to be very humble about it and not tell anyone until the final moment. I can only imagine that this world must have been very very very very very very sorrowful for them. I can only imagine.

If they were to reveal before the moment it would have the opposite effect.

People would try to be good. not because it is their nature but out of fear.

God isnt silly with a plan tried and tested over eternity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 356281
United States
01/28/2008 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know what to believe anymore. I haven't believed in anything for years..since I was a kid. I've never felt the presence of God...no matter who hard I tried...

It seems like everyone else that are christians boast about how they "feel" it running through their bodies....It makes me so envious...it makes me mad..and when they talk about it ...it pushes me away even more..I don't understand why.

In a way I'm jealous..but then again..I scoff at it. Mainly for the fact that I've always convinced myself that it's adrenaline or some sort of tactic of working your mind up when you really want to experience something. Unfortunately, this doesn't work for me.

I don't know what to do anymore. Then I find this website randomly--and I find myself constantly and almost obsessively checking the updates on threads. I'm lured to this site now..mainly because of the dense amounts of information that I haven't even ever considered or was aware of throughout my life. I'm sure most of it is exaggerated and theoretical..but I can't help it. 3 months ago I knew nothing. Now...I've read so much..and this void feeling I've had most my life is increasing significantly more.

I've sinned ridiculously..and even if I tried to finally conform my ways to God now...I think it would be selfish. It's just like someone finally apologizing for their wrong deeds the moment as they lay dying. It shouldn't be at the last minute.

If "revelations" is around the corner--I would WANT God to keep me here...I should suffer..and I can accept that. I will fight for righteousness...the good and the innocent...I just don't think I should ever deserve a place in heaven.
babydust2004

User ID: 340282
United States
01/28/2008 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't believe I bothered to come back here, most have confirmed my suspicions that you are mostly all nut-jobs. I just wanted to clear up a few wrong assumptions on you guys part.

First I don't know why you think I am some other person, I can assure you I've never posted here before today, and doubt I will be back. Seeing how nicely you treated me. [sarcasm] I use a proxy, I don't want any nut jobs harassing me, did it ever occur to you maybe someone else used the same proxy before? Its widely available.

Second my name is Rual not Raul, I think I know how to spell my own name.

Finally, I don't know who these two witnesses are, what this really means, if they post on this nut job forum, or just visit. And frankly, after reading through all this drivel I am not sure I want to know. I am simply delivering a message that I had in a dream. Take that for what it is worth. I had a powerful dream, that I was suddenly floating high above the earth, and that I was being spoken to. I could not see who was speaking, it was beyond my vision in the dream but sounded like it was right next to me, whispering into my ear. What I heard was along the lines of "They have arrived, the two who witness, and don't yet know who they are. They visit the site of Godlike." I wish I could remember the exact word for word, I was too mesmerized by the view at first. Then I suddenly felt slammed into my body and woke up panting in bed. So I googled "Godlike" and ended up here.

And thanks for letting me know what an AC is. And thank you to the few people who treated me nicely.

Rual G.

ps : if anyone can shed any light on what this might actually mean, email me [email protected] I suppose that I am mildy interested in what the dream meant, the more I dwell on it.
 Quoting: Rual G. 124430

Although I am sure you mean well,I think the reason for some of the nastier replies is due to there being so many threads on GLP that are just plain BS which then makes some people call BS on almost everything.I for one can no more say your dream is real or is not real.Only you can know.But can you imagine the ridicule that people in history have had to deal with for just the same thing?We read of visions and dreams in the Bible and we believe them word for word without even knowing who these people truly were but if it's in the Bible it must be word for word true.I am in no way saying it is not,I am just pointing out the difference in how some dreams are believed but just plain ordinary people get ignored because the belief is that plain ordinary people could not possibly have any kind of real insight and thus it is BS.I for one do not believe that and think that everyone's dreams should be examined if they seem important.
ORION-11

User ID: 291552
United States
01/28/2008 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know what to believe anymore. I haven't believed in anything for years..since I was a kid. I've never felt the presence of God...no matter who hard I tried...

It seems like everyone else that are christians boast about how they "feel" it running through their bodies....It makes me so envious...it makes me mad..and when they talk about it ...it pushes me away even more..I don't understand why.

In a way I'm jealous..but then again..I scoff at it. Mainly for the fact that I've always convinced myself that it's adrenaline or some sort of tactic of working your mind up when you really want to experience something. Unfortunately, this doesn't work for me.

I don't know what to do anymore. Then I find this website randomly--and I find myself constantly and almost obsessively checking the updates on threads. I'm lured to this site now..mainly because of the dense amounts of information that I haven't even ever considered or was aware of throughout my life. I'm sure most of it is exaggerated and theoretical..but I can't help it. 3 months ago I knew nothing. Now...I've read so much..and this void feeling I've had most my life is increasing significantly more.

I've sinned ridiculously..and even if I tried to finally conform my ways to God now...I think it would be selfish. It's just like someone finally apologizing for their wrong deeds the moment as they lay dying. It shouldn't be at the last minute.

If "revelations" is around the corner--I would WANT God to keep me here...I should suffer..and I can accept that. I will fight for righteousness...the good and the innocent...I just don't think I should ever deserve a place in heaven.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 356281

you've got it. you're already closer to GOD than you realize. in fact, you're closer to GOD than most of those you envy. the fact that you've humbled yourself in acknowledging your sinful nature and the fact that you're unworthy to abide in his love and grace is....it. never change that perspective. if you strive to find him in that regard......;)
"If you will not hear the truth, no one can tell you."

"You're not here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to understand why you made it."
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/28/2008 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

interesting insight.
I don't think they would come right out and tell anyone? *LOL*

I don't think even admitting it would be something they would want to do even to them self.

could be that they are on reserve..the key not turned but in the ignition.

The thing about it is also that they are hunted by the dark side, the dark side has been in the buisness to locate a gene signature ..

not something they once having "turned on" would escape detection.

because in becoming activated they will awaken many.

its all about timing..and that alarm clock that awakens their destiny they don't carry on them.

it transmitted to them.

even torture cant get them to admit it.
they don't know it.
simple as that.

like gun without a bullet or a target.

just a potential.

its in the gene.

but then again genes can be redefined by the host if the host taps into the right frequency.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/28/2008 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are in a perfectly wonderful place that will become evident as you remove your judgemnt of youself and the world around you.

As you seek the depth's of your pain and allow them to dissipate via your memory. You will create a space in your heart for the divine of no religion to dwell.

As you overcome your fear of the many thoughts and emotions that will churn in this process.. Your knowledge of the divine will grow. You will become one with your creator. It is the r'shp you are here to discover or you would not have posted let alone been drawn to this site.
ORION-11

United States
01/28/2008 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
"10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)"
--Tool

We listen to the tales and romanticize,
how we follow the path of the hero.

Boast about the day when the rivers overrun,
How we'll rise to the height of our halo.

Listen to the tales as we all rationalize,
our way into the arms of the savior.
Fading all the trials and the tribulations.

None of us have actually been there,
Not like you...

The ignorant fibbers in the congregation.
Gather around spewing sympathy,
Spare me...

None of them can even hold a candle up to you.
Blinded by choices,
hypocrites won't see.

But enough about the collective Judas.
Who could deny you were the one who illuminated?
Your little piece of the divine.

This little light of mine it gives your past unto me,
I'm gonna let it shine
to guide you safely on your way.

Your way home...

Oh, what are they gonna do when the lights go down?
Without you to guide them all to Zion?
What are they gonna do when the rivers overrun?
Other than tremble incessantly.

High is the way,
but our eyes are upon the ground.
You are the light and the way.
They'll only read about.
I only pray heaven knows,
when to lift you out.

10,000 days in the fire is long enough.
You're going home...

You're the only one who can hold your head up high.
Shake your fist at the gates saying,
"I have come home now...!"
Fetch me the spirit, the son and the father.
Tell them their pillar of faith has ascended.

"It's time now!
My time now!
Give me my
Give me my wings...!"

You are the light, the way,
that they will only read about.

Set as I am in my ways and my arrogance.
Burden of proof tossed upon non-believers.
You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence,
Judith Marie, unconditional one.

Daylight dims leaving cold fluorescence.
Difficult to see you in this light.
Please forgive this bold suggestion.
Should you see your maker's face tonight,
Look him in the eye.
Look him in the eye and tell him,
I never lived a lie, never took a life,
But surely saved one.

Hallelujah
It's time for you to bring me home.

"You're not here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to understand why you made it."
Forever_Midnight

User ID: 348725
United States
01/28/2008 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

HEy ac... I feel and have experienced in much a similar manner recently. Remember it's our ego programming that has us race around neglecting and being cruel to others, even harming others, in order to try to secure our place as 'top dog' and hoard as many goodies as we can. Ok. You sinned. alot. And still

Sure ya deserve a place in heaven! Quit being silly :p

It's the ones who never *have* these questioning moments... they are the one's who should worry about themselves. ;-) Cheers! hugs

Crumbling world falls through my hands —
In my mouth taste bitter sands —
Grass is burning, pulse is slow —
Drip by drip my backwards growth —

crawl…
ORION-11

United States
01/28/2008 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Forever_Midnight

no one deserves heaven...

Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/28/2008 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ORION-11

Heaven arrives when one is there.

Deserving and judgment has nothing to do with it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/28/2008 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

I understand you..
you are not alone in this path you describe.
I can see you have been honest.
that is a good sign to me that you are on the right path.
walking the path is a journey each his own..
but what your describing...*L* when you feel alone..just lift you chin and look around..

you have miles of people walking that same path beside you

chin up..
almost there.
dofzion

User ID: 328162
United States
01/28/2008 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

but what is written is written no one can change what he has written and planned b4 the world hf hf
Who so boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain.
ORION-11

United States
01/28/2008 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

like i said, no one deserves to go to heaven. no one deserves to live with him in his infinite love and perfection. if you think you do, you're as lost as lucifer. how would you feel if an ant decided that it was deserving enough to live on your dinner table? the ant can do whatever it wants, but at the end of the day...it's your table. you can do what you want with it. even if that ant convinced itself that it was more moral than you...it's you. what makes GOD so special is the fact that he allows us to abide with him, even though we are completely unworthy...as an ant would live on your dinner table.

Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/28/2008 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

but what is written is written no one can change what he has written and planned b4 the world hf hf
 Quoting: dofzion

Man has written all things that man reads. Even if inspired by the creator.. Man writes in mans turmoil with the creator or man would not have to write anything at all and would simply 'be' the perfect reflection of the creator.

God knows the hearts of Man. It is the great test to find the chosen.

Key's are in all text's yet remain obscured to those without the sacred heart to feel between the words.

I can only feel some sympathy and much compassion for those on the narrow path yet have understood why it is such.

All have the been offered equal opportunity in very different circumstances and they who find will come together equally.

GLP