Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,903 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 571,982
Pageviews Today: 954,103Threads Today: 290Posts Today: 5,475
09:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!

Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 362237
United States
01/28/2008 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
Wow wait till the Scribe reads this thread. He's not going to be happy.
th€bbo

User ID: 320249
Finland
01/28/2008 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I HAD SOME KIND OF PROPHETIC DREAM ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES!!? I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE AND POST, PLEASE READ!
T-1260 days and counting...

“And I [God] will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth." (Rev. 11:3)
We the people of the Planet Earth, in order to form a more perfect union,
establish love, insure global harmony, provide for the divine knowledge,
promote the I AM connectivity, and secure the blessings of manifestations
to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish
this Constitution for the Planet Earth.

-

The Definition of Our Future:

Responsible freedom of self determination, becoming truly self-confident and free, to
unconditionally be responsible for oneself, without being coerced to accept some higher
authority.

--

Denn der Mensch ist der Acker und sein Herz sein Baum, sein Werk seine Frucht. -- Paracelsus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 276706
United Kingdom
01/28/2008 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
this shit is funny.
Don't you get it. the OP is talking about the two new MODS on GLP.
Infact it is one of the MODS themselves who are boasting about their own arrival. LOL
Glowing Eye

User ID: 363000
United Kingdom
01/28/2008 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
werent the two witnesses the Twin Towers.
dofzion

User ID: 328162
United States
01/28/2008 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
why the pin tho?????? hiding
Who so boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain.
dofzion

United States
01/28/2008 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Glowing Eye

wtf
dofzion

United States
01/28/2008 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Glowing Eye

yeah ok and the wtc commanded rain and set judgement ok hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 291725
United States
01/28/2008 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is pinned? wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 363313
Australia
01/28/2008 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
No judgements..

just explaining what happens to conscious energy within certain parameters of thought and feeling.

Facts of matter as it were.

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 276706
United Kingdom
01/28/2008 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
its a joke, don't you get it?
that is why it is pinned.
The new MODS are the two witnesses. LOL
Do i have to shout to get throught to you all or are you still sleep?

HEY,MODS. DO I GET A PRESSIE FOR THIS?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 363341
United States
01/28/2008 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
like a conscious thermometer

This place has a root
they are validating the fruit

Trinity knows whats happening
ask him about the 'Bell'
and 'Incoming'

maybe that will ring a bell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 363313
Australia
01/28/2008 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Again.... It really doesnt matter..

Everyone thinks they know what these 'witnesess' are/represent.

They could actually be two normal people who may actually visit this site and may have been 'witnessing' here.

Maybe there is a wealth of understanding being absorbed and plenty of 'maybe's' beyond that.

I guess no one will really ever know.

Maybe thats half the fun.

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 149203
Germany
01/28/2008 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is truly the most foolish generation to ever walk the face of the earth...

[link to hometown.aol.com]

A Message for Henry II,
This is a message for King Henry II, the final Holy Roman Emperor, who's name means 'Help from God'.

I send these words to you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. And I entrust delivery to the Archangel Michael, that despite time or place, this will reach you. Someone will find it and someone will know where you are. God can do anything.

It is nothing short of difficult, to know where to begin such a conversation. For as it may be nothing at all, it could in fact be everything there is. What is one to do? Please forgive the familiar verb, but I can not decide otherwise, when an opportunity to communicate presents itself. I do not believe it to be in error, for the historic messenger had a certain Stigma. And how can I possibly react in part and not all. What would I be saying to God? He is perfection and I must trust Him with all things.

When I first found the Lillie in my studies, I thought the translation was incorrect. I must be honest in telling you, that I closed the book and went to another. But once again the flower bloomed in front of me, and I began to contemplate the possibilities. That if the Mediatrix can subdue, than surely peace can reign. I never said I was an easy student. To accept this adjustment in our understanding, is to accept a change in the timing of His return. This is difficult, for we miss Him very much. I have nothing to offer one predestined, but a friendship of common commitment. To reach out across this distance and let you know, you are not alone.

How are you Henry? I pray that this letter finds you well. My wish would be to see the aigle fly, to watch heredity beyond extinction. Where love and mercy, are but a crusade. To hear the rare bird, to understand the moment of eclipsed rational. But I must offer these words per chance of the undetermined day. To exalt that which my heart believes, the lemphealt sovereign. For one does not know, to what time our hour comes. So please consider my confidence in the chosen absolute, for we have in heart our best friend and through Him, we are never strangers.

The journey can be complicated. In wisdom we search and through revelation we are perplexed. How can it be so easy to love Him, yet difficult to understand His Passion? So much more than time, separates us from the garden of our beginning. We are unworthy and undeserving. And in that moment of realization, there is a breaking of self. Where everything stops and we know what we have done to offend God. But what is one to do, when they have already fallen in love with Him? It is hard to see the distance between what you are and who you should be. So we take responsibility for our part in His suffering. We walk up to the cross, look into the eyes of our Messiah and we understand. It is the day when vision begins.

The once small voice is no longer silent. It speaks in the late hour of reality, as a name across the room of our souls. It is time to stand and find the disciplines of old. Wisdom tells us, 'that to deny the voice of Christ, is to deny His presence and to deny His presence, is to deny His very existence.' For those who have ears let them listen. God still speaks to His children, but how many are willing to listen?

Can we prepare ourselves a humble ground, on which the message of Jesus can live? We know the self of yesterday, but lack confidence in who we are now. Or maybe our lack of self-reliance, has become our strength. We are nothing apart from Him. All that matters is what He will do through us. We have to abandon our fears and let go of what we know. He will keep us from the fire. We need to look past what we can see, and seek what is real. And trust all the days in between, to the Son of God. He will not fail us.

The undistinguished road, wide enough for one to travel, that leads to a solid destination. To swim in the water of life, even though we can no longer see the boat. God chooses what man considers nothing and makes it everything. He perfects the wounded vessel, to reveal Himself. How else will He reach the people? His presence must be obvious and unquestioned. He does not make mistakes. And even though the brain aches to keep time, this is where we should be. This is who we are.

The Cross can be very heavy. The fear of ever seeing disappointment in those big bright Eyes. But we keep going forward, whether alone or surrounded. A person of special circumstance, who is weak and faltering, and rushes toward death all too easily. We think this should be going better, that we should have gotten farther. We wonder if He should of chosen someone else. And then we begin again. For some the Cross is an isle of refuge, and for others it is the battle for souls. Where are they? Our beloved Apostle Paul asked us to remember his chains. What was he trying to tell us? Could it be that his love far exceeded the physical restraints of this world? That his suffering was welcomed in the passion for which it was intended, to express the Holy confidence and exemplify the life of Christ. Many suffer in love for Him, who died for all. And there are some who share a bond that few can, or are willing, to understand. Henry, your Cross will not be an easy one, but it will always remind you of who you belong to. It will help you to stand for what is right and keep you from falling. And in your suffering, you will live His Passion. You will think on His Sacrifice and the moment He gave it to you. In recognition of your Purity, please do not falter.

Why are the empty Churches, filled with Nuns of old? They turn and look for those who will listen. What are they trying to say? Have we forgotten the words they left behind and become immune to their sacrifices? They wait for us to realize what God has shown them, while there is still time. Do we as a people, have all the answers? Do we really believe that we represent the Church, that Jesus died to create? A divided house can not stand, so how could it possibly be ready to fall. What a foolish generation. We do not deserve the time that is before us, but in His grace, He has given it to us. We must not fail Him. There is so much to be learned. We need to stop and go back. We need to find what was lost. We need to listen to the Living Voice of our Resurrected Christ.

Why is He crying? The Lady tells us that His people keep taking Him back to the Cross. As we remember his suffering, we look for answers. What are we doing to Him? Have we pillaged the spoils of our Salvation? Are we a separate people or children who have left the narrow path for an easier road, bending God's Will to our own image? Whether we realize it or not, he continues to suffer and eventually the Father will step into time and correct us. What would it take for us to change, to be the people that He intended? His love is greater than anything we could possibly understand and in this heart he feels all things. He is Love. We want to reach out and comfort Jesus and let Him know that His blood did not flow in vain. That our love for Him goes beyond the explanation of words. We want His pain to end. We need to be the souls of His refuge. A betrothed heart, in a world that has forgotten Christ. Many walk in the separation of man and God. To stand as a light in the darkness, giving peace to His pain. Our choices need to show that His sacrifice is our life and that our Love is more powerful than death. A profound word to help dry the eyes of our Lord.

Who has filled these boots? In daylight, he stands before a crowd of relief. As three stripes walk and talk. Instead of finding, perhaps one is found. What time is it? Again the hands proclaim 4:44. The clock does not rest and wakes the late at 1:11. And as for the long night, is it found in the falling star? And what of darkness wrapped in black, where the white line bends and breathes. In abnormal motion will it seize the half of better? If so, one asks the King to find him.

Was there a Butterfly in the garden? What did our Jesus go through as he waited? When His sweat turned to drops of blood. He remained pure. He did not let their hate, enter His heart. And despite how they tortured Him, he did not give up. Do we appreciate how easy it would have been, for Him to end the pain? That the armies of Heaven, were under His command. With one word, He could have walked away. But He chose our lives, in place of His own. To give us a life, we could find no other way. We are facing days that will test our resolve in Christ. It is imperative that we do not walk alone. We must hold His hand in the garden and look for the Butterfly, that He has placed among the flowers. It will give us something to hope for, when hope seems very far away. A beautiful Monarch of God's creation.

It is difficult to live in two places. To have even a glimpse of what is out there. A longing of heart, given to those who love Him deeply. When will it be? How far are we from that moment? It was very hard for our beloved Apostle Paul to stay, but he knew there were things he needed to do for Christ. As the body starts to age, the heart weakens and the soul aches for release. It is a balance of reality. We are not orphans in this silent world. So in those moments when you are so very tired, please think of the one who did not give up, who did not walk away, who did not compromise. We must stay focused on His Cross, as He is our example of what love really is. And regardless of how He has been redefined, the truth remains in our hearts. Vision, wisdom and understanding were but a simple prayer. And now He has become our Teacher. Please don't ever give up this sacred residence, it is the life you were chosen for.

His ways are always a mystery. We miss the sound of His voice, the way He can make you laugh. The times when He has reached out and made Himself known. We wish to be someone He would consider a friend, to know Him as one would recognize a loved one in a crowd. And while we wait, we look for the ones that we can trust.

Thank you for granting me this moment to speak with you, it has been a great privilege. We have waited a long time. And we thank God the Father, the Son and Holy Ghost for waking us up and making this possible. I would humbly ask if you might say a Mass for my family and if one would remember All Souls Day. We wish you only the very best and hope that others will find you ahead of time.

Spring is not so far away and the flower will be in season to bloom. God Bless you Henry.

In Service of the Lord

Dorothy of Cambridge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 227259
United Kingdom
01/28/2008 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I wonder is why anyone would use a proxy to post that they watch DVDs. Occams razor guys.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 362746

proxy

Occams razor yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 363384
United States
01/28/2008 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps the ultimate sin that comment.....Again.

Mark 7:21-23, "For from within, out of the HEART of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within , and defile the man."

Luke 16:15, "God knoweth your HEART: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God."

1 Corinthians 2:9, "Eye hath NOT seen, NOR ear heard, NEITHER hath entered into the HEART of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."

That's the bittersweet message. Bitter to the soul of man,the heart of man. And Sweet to the spirit.

Hebrews 3:10, "They do ALWAYS ERR in their HEART; and they have not known my ways. They shall not enter into my rest."

Genesis 8:21, "the imagination of man's HEART is EVIL from his youth.

Hebrews 4:12, "For the word of God is QUICK, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the DIVIDING ASUNDER(To cast aside) of SOUL (heart) and SPIRIT and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the THOUGHTS and INTENTS of the HEART."

Luke 16:15, "God knoweth your HEART: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God."

Bitter to most. To all in this thread.

The heart is not the holy of holies. That would actually be the pineal gland. The place of communion with the Father...if actually any of you were capable of praying correctly.

To the OP there is one here, and other has his own website. There is no need for him to come here. It's not like this is the only site people can post on as well, since most here can't even see what's right in front of them.

1 John 3: HEART, and knoweth all things."

Luke 21:34-35, "And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your HEARTS be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on ALL them that dwell on the face of the whole earth."

Jeremiah 17:9
The HEART is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it.

Ya, the Heart is the holy of holies. You keep believing that. Satan's was designed to keep you believing in it. Yes, it's really good at deceiving, hence why it's called the great deceiver.

Proverbs 28:26
He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

Evidently most people are fools. Still they can't read and understand what's in front of them.

2 Corinthians 4:4, "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, least the light (knowledge) of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Minds being blinded by the heart.

John 12:31, "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out."

But instead you worship the prince. Not very smart that.

Mark 8:17, "Perceive ye not YET, neither understand? Have ye your hearts YET hardened?"

Seemingly yes is the answer.

Look let's see how you worship the heart(The Devil)

2 Corinthians 11:14, "And no marvel; for Satan (soul) himself is transformed into an angel (messenger) of light (knowledge)."

James 5:5, "Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your HEARTS, as in a day of slaughter."

Holy of Holies, praise be Jesus, I worship the Devil.

2 Corinthians 2:11, "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices."

Whoops. Way too late for that.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4, "But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world (the soul) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Your hearts(Satan) blind your mind(Spirit) from what I'm telling you. Don't worry that's is ment to be.

2 Corinthians 3:14-16, "But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same veil untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which veil is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the veil is upon their HEART. Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord (the Father), the veil shall be taken away."

Basically sooner or later the hearts power will be taken away, and then you'll understand. Chances are I'll be dead by then though.

Isaiah 24:17
Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

Luke 21:35
For as a snare shall it come on ALL them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

B bb bb But ALL people believe the heart and soul is good, it even says so in the Bible right. But I love my heart, regardless of the fact that it causes all the suffering in the world. But I still love it.

It's a mystery the heart who has the will to escape the great whore, the merchant of death. Who is willing to stop drinking from her cup?

No one seemingly.

The reward of that is to suffer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 363166

The heart can to be the temple for the Spirit of God to dwell in once the evil one has been cast out, and this will happen to them because they made it their lifetime goal to oppose the devil, and he really does flee from within, and then they can now become filled with the pure rightousness of the Holy Spirit. This can only happen to those who die to this world and its foolish thoughts, and put their trust in God alone. He will give you a new heart, with his words written in it. They never gave up searching, and He lets Himself be found. He will let all the thirsty drink, and fill them with His Glory Wisdom, and live the Kingdom now within their hearts.

God does not dwell in manmade temples, but the kingdom of God is within your cleansed heart, cleansed of the wicked one because of Gods undeserved kindness.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 227259
United Kingdom
01/28/2008 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I wonder is why anyone would use a proxy to post that they watch DVDs. Occams razor guys.

proxy

Occams razor yourself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 227259

Monday gremlin lol

I meant Privacy ... not nopehf:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19003
Australia
01/28/2008 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
ive witnessed things.

first, god is an alien.

second, the future has already happened.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Like Jesus said to the prostitute..SIN NO MORE
Start NOW working on this, and he will help you. He Loves all and is in all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 363383
Spain
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 361726
Australia
01/28/2008 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Michael and Gabriel? They're the two witnesses?

GOD saved the best wine for last
 Quoting: ORION-11

It is possible that Michael and Gabriel will be two of the 7 Angels..

My thoughts only. i do not know..
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/28/2008 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps the ultimate sin that comment.....Again.

Mark 7:21-23, "For from within, out of the HEART of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within , and defile the man."

1 Corinthians 2:9, "Eye hath NOT seen, NOR ear heard, NEITHER hath entered into the HEART of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."

That's the bittersweet message. Bitter to the soul of man,the heart of man. And Sweet to the spirit.

Hebrews 3:10, "They do ALWAYS ERR in their HEART; and they have not known my ways. They shall not enter into my rest."

Genesis 8:21, "the imagination of man's HEART is EVIL from his youth.

Hebrews 4:12, "For the word of God is QUICK, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the DIVIDING ASUNDER(To cast aside) of SOUL (heart) and SPIRIT and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the THOUGHTS and INTENTS of the HEART."

Bitter to most. To all in this thread.

The heart is not the holy of holies. That would actually be the pineal gland. The place of communion with the Father...if actually any of you were capable of praying correctly.

To the OP there is one here, and other has his own website. There is no need for him to come here. It's not like this is the only site people can post on as well, since most here can't even see what's right in front of them.

1 John 3: HEART, and knoweth all things."

Luke 21:34-35, "And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your HEARTS be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on ALL them that dwell on the face of the whole earth."

Jeremiah 17:9
The HEART is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it.

Ya, the Heart is the holy of holies. You keep believing that. Satan's was designed to keep you believing in it. Yes, it's really good at deceiving, hence why it's called the great deceiver.

Proverbs 28:26
He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

Evidently most people are fools. Still they can't read and understand what's in front of them.

2 Corinthians 4:4, "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, least the light (knowledge) of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Minds being blinded by the heart.

John 12:31, "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out."

But instead you worship the prince. Not very smart that.

Mark 8:17, "Perceive ye not YET, neither understand? Have ye your hearts YET hardened?"

Seemingly yes is the answer.

Look let's see how you worship the heart(The Devil)

2 Corinthians 11:14, "And no marvel; for Satan (soul) himself is transformed into an angel (messenger) of light (knowledge)."

James 5:5, "Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your HEARTS, as in a day of slaughter."

Holy of Holies, praise be Jesus, I worship the Devil.

2 Corinthians 2:11, "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices."

Whoops. Way too late for that.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4, "But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world (the soul) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Your hearts(Satan) blind your mind(Spirit) from what I'm telling you. Don't worry that's is ment to be.

2 Corinthians 3:14-16, "But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same veil untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which veil is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the veil is upon their HEART. Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord (the Father), the veil shall be taken away."

Basically sooner or later the hearts power will be taken away, and then you'll understand. Chances are I'll be dead by then though.

Isaiah 24:17
Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

Luke 21:35
For as a snare shall it come on ALL them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

B bb bb But ALL people believe the heart and soul is good, it even says so in the Bible right. But I love my heart, regardless of the fact that it causes all the suffering in the world. But I still love it.

It's a mystery the heart who has the will to escape the great whore, the merchant of death. Who is willing to stop drinking from her cup?

No one seemingly.

The reward of that is to suffer.

The heart can to be the temple for the Spirit of God to dwell in once the evil one has been cast out, and this will happen to them because they made it their lifetime goal to oppose the devil, and he really does flee from within, and then they can now become filled with the pure rightousness of the Holy Spirit. This can only happen to those who die to this world and its foolish thoughts, and put their trust in God alone. He will give you a new heart, with his words written in it. They never gave up searching, and He lets Himself be found. He will let all the thirsty drink, and fill them with His Glory Wisdom, and live the Kingdom now within their hearts.

God does not dwell in manmade temples, but the kingdom of God is within your cleansed heart, cleansed of the wicked one because of Gods undeserved kindness.

James 4:7 Subject yourselves , therefore, to God; but oppose the devil and he will flee from you. Draw close to God and he will draw close to you. Cleanse your hands you sinners, and purify your hearts, you indecisive ones. Give way to misery and mourn and weep. Let your laughter be turned into mourning, and your joy into dejection. Himble yourselves in the eyes of Jehovah, and he will exalt you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 363384
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 158854
Canada
01/28/2008 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing like feeding the narcissistic psychotics here at the lunatic farm.

Way to go Ru-al!

pick
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 341282
United States
01/28/2008 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
WHO PINNED THIS SHIT??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 363383
Spain
01/28/2008 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 362746
Australia
01/28/2008 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I meant Privacy ... not nopehf:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 227259

So you mean someone was embarassed about their shameful DVD watching and wanted to hide it? I stand corrected.

rolleyes
darth marduk
User ID: 155675
Croatia
01/28/2008 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
here are your two witnesses:
taunter taunter
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/28/2008 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Scripture quotation

Revelation 11
The Two Witnesses
1I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, "Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, and count the worshipers there. 2But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth." 4These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. 5If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6These men have power to shut up the sky so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.
7Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. 9For three and a half days men from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.
=======================================================

Comment :

Prophesying for 1,260 days = 3.45 years.

In order for them to fulfill this prophecy, they would have to appear very soon. Suppose they appear this year 2008, their work will be finished by 2012 which is the Mayan year of the end.

Realm of conjecture. Remains to be seen if 2008 indeed is the year of their appearance.

I am merely guessing. 11 months to find out anyway.
 Quoting: Mir 266577

At the time that Revelation was given to John by Jesus, some where between 80 and 95 AD in my opinion, their calender year consisted of 360 days..

1,260 days is exactly 3 and one half years.
Stevie

User ID: 350611
United States
01/28/2008 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
yay! they're here! can I get a witness?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/28/2008 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Anti-Christ also posts here as well. As Bruce Willis once said in Die Hard, the original..."Welcome to the party, pal!?

What moniker does Bushpig use?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/28/2008 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
And why is finding them important to you?

It is not important to him.

It was a message for the two witnesses through him via this site.

'they' that have witnessed the truth are in their darkest hour, feel very alone and far removed from their Father and themselves. A self the true nature of which they have allowed to be buried by the facts of humanity they have witnessed.

They are most vulnerable now.

Thankyou OP for offering this message to them.

I'm sure it has provided some hope.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 363313

77 stars buddy.. Praise the Lord..

GLP