Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,649 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 244,365
Pageviews Today: 393,131Threads Today: 129Posts Today: 2,044
05:02 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

In Arabic 'Al Qaeda' means 'seat toilet' ... yes sure an Arabic terrorist group would name themselves like that ...

FreeFlow
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 51202
Austria
02/01/2008 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
In Arabic 'Al Qaeda' means 'seat toilet' ... yes sure an Arabic terrorist group would name themselves like that ...
Edit:
Have to insert this conversation with here:
Anyone speaking perfectly Arabic here who can confirm this?
------
I do!
It means the base, and also toilet seat
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 333480

AC do you honestly think an Arabic terrorist group would have named themselves like that if it is commonly used for toilet?
I am really interested in your opinion.
-----------
No, especially if they are islamic. BTW, no one in that part of the world ever heard of this group before 9-1-1, but most felt guilty and embarrassed, they themselves believed it --- until recently.

It means toilet where one can sit as opposed to that one which has a hole in the ground ...

Hold that Thought, I've got to go to the Al Qaeda.
[link to smokingmirrors.blogspot.com]

What does the word "Al-Qaeda" mean ? In Arabic, "Al-Qaeda" has a different meanings, among them “Base", "Ground", "Norm", "Rule", "Fundament", "Grammar". The exact meaning is dependent on the context in which it is used. It depends on the word which follows “Al-Qaeda” in the sentence. "Qawa'ad Askaria" is an Army Base, "Qawa'ad Lugha" stands for Grammar Rules (the Bases of Grammar).

"Qa'ada" is the infinitive of the verb "to sit". "Ma-Qa'ad" is a chair. "Al-Qaeda" is the base or fundament of something. "Ana raicha Al Qaeda" is colloquial for "I'm going to the toilet". A very common and widespread use of the word “Al-Qaeda” in different Arab countries in the public language is for the toilet bowl. This name comes from the Arabic verb “Qa'ada” which mean “to sit”, pertinently, on the “Toilet Bowl”. In most Arabs homes there are two kinds of toilets: “Al-Qaeda” also called the "Hamam Franji" or foreign toilet, and "Hamam Arabi" or “Arab toilet” which is a hole in the ground. Lest we forget it, the potty used by small children is called "Ma Qa'adia" or "Little Qaeda".

[link to www.prisonplanet.tv]
I am here to challenge your indoctrinated false belief that flaming queens don't use shovels ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74018
United States
02/01/2008 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: In Arabic 'Al Qaeda' means 'seat toilet' ... yes sure an Arabic terrorist group would name themselves like that ...
:bullshit1:

Sorry FF, just had to!!!

:pingu1:
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
02/01/2008 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: In Arabic 'Al Qaeda' means 'seat toilet' ... yes sure an Arabic terrorist group would name themselves like that ...
Hey 4by2, now you won't s**t on my thread eh? LOL

Imagine an Arabic terror group would name themselves toilet, pffffht.
I am here to challenge your indoctrinated false belief that flaming queens don't use shovels ...
~Ajax~
User ID: 359231
United States
02/01/2008 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol!!
were gonna flush out them terrorists!
a
User ID: 364237
Slovenia
02/01/2008 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
4by2, now you won't s**t on my thread eh? LOL

Imagine an Arabic terror group would name themselves toilet, pffffht.
 Quoting: FreeFlow

well, if they are really "american way of life haters"
then they are "totaly crazy" anyway, rite?
stoner
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
02/01/2008 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol!!
 Quoting: ~Ajax~ 359231

Yeah the actual terrorists please ...

stoner
 Quoting: a 364237

I recall the Nazis gave semi-Jews very ridiculous family names, many of those exist still today ....
Go figure these puzzling parallels!
femto
User ID: 145814
United States
02/01/2008 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi FreeFlow.

"Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians"

UK Minister Robin Cook 9th july 200dd

[link to www.infowars.com]

Former minister Robin Cook dies

Former Cabinet minister Robin Cook, 59, has died after collapsing while hill walking in north-west Scotland.

UK Minister Robin Cook 6th Aug. 2005

[link to news.bbc.co.uk]
a
Slovenia
02/01/2008 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol!!

Yeah the actual terrorists please ...

stoner

I recall the Nazis gave semi-Jews very ridiculous family names, many of those exist still today ....
Go figure these puzzling parallels!

actually, i was joking

it was obvious from the very beggining, that al kaida serves the purposes of no other than the cia
Tangwystyl

User ID: 354457
United States
02/01/2008 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought it meant "The Disk" as in a disquette that held the names of the original alCIAduh, Reagans freedom fighters..
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
02/01/2008 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
actually, i was joking

it was obvious from the very beggining, that al kaida serves the purposes of no other than the cia
 Quoting: a 364237

Yeah I know, forgot to add the lol to the response addrssed to you, lol.
And of course 'The Toilet' was created by CIA, they had someone who didn't know Arabic everyday talk suggesting that name then, how incredible.
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
02/01/2008 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought it meant "The Disk" as in a disquette that held the names of the original alCIAduh, Reagans freedom fighters..
 Quoting: Tangwystyl

It has a few more meanings, and it is used for toilet in everyday talk obviously ...
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
02/01/2008 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi FreeFlow.
 Quoting: femto 145814

Hey femto!
a
Slovenia
02/01/2008 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
actually, i was joking

Yeah I know, forgot to add the lol to the response addrssed to you, lol.
And of course 'The Toilet' was created by CIA, they had someone who didn't know Arabic everyday talk suggesting that name then, how incredible.

maybe it was named like it was

1 - so that the westerners would be fooled into fera

but

2 arabs would not be fooled into activities at large,
but only if trained by undercover cia
a
Slovenia
02/01/2008 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
correction:

fooled into fear
FF (OP)
Austria
02/02/2008 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 312060
United States
02/02/2008 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
The name al-Qaeda

In Arabic, al-Qaeda (القاعدة al-qā'ida) has four syllables, and is pronounced [alˈqɑːʕɪda]. However, since two of the Arabic consonants in the name (the voiceless uvular plosive [q] and the voiced pharyngeal fricative [ʕ]) are not phones found in the English language, the closest naturalized English pronunciation is IPA: /ælˈkɑːiːdə//. More commonly, /ælˈkaɪdə/ and /ælˈkeɪdə/ are heard. Al-Qaeda's name can also be transliterated as al-Qaida, al-Qa'ida, el-Qaida, or al Qaeda.[24]

The name of the organization comes from the Arabic noun qā'idah, which means "foundation, basis" and can also refer to a military "base". The initial al- is the Arabic definite article "the", hence "the base".

Osama bin Laden explained the origin of the term in a videotaped interview with al Jazeera journalist Tayseer Alouni in October 2001:

The name 'al-Qaeda' was established a long time ago by mere chance. The late Abu Ebeida El-Banashiri established the training camps for our mujahedeen against Russia's terrorism. We used to call the training camp al-Qaeda. The name stayed.[25]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 361663
United States
02/02/2008 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
may i know like what al qaeda training facility :D
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 328517
United States
02/02/2008 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: FF 51202

Yeah anyone?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 361663
United States
02/02/2008 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think no one can speak arabic here
omg we're infidels

all of us cant go to heaven cause the master only speak arabic
Dr_Kynes
User ID: 341929
United States
02/02/2008 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
LMAO

So you go into a muslims house (presumably a soldier or a CIA interogator), you ask in Arab, "Do you support Al-Qaeda ?" or " Do you have any relatives or family members in Al-Qaeda ?"

And they say sure we support Al-Qaeda, we are tired of having to squat to take a shit....which the CIA interogator takes to mean (from mistranslation) that they support a terrorist group because they are tired of taking shit from anyone.

The CIA guys and soldiers takes them to Abu Graib and tortures them to confess things about who else supports al-qaeda.

The muslims are scared shitless and just think the americans are out to beat the hell out of them for wanting to use western style toilets.
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
02/02/2008 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah it could have quite strange effects on those unprepared Arabs who are interrogated about Al-Quaeda ...

Intentional?

I only know the Nazis loved to play with such cynicism ...
Mickeyblue
User ID: 330969
United States
02/02/2008 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is a 'coined' word meaning "the base"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 333480
United States
02/02/2008 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
------
I do!
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
02/02/2008 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do!

Thanks AC!

So is it true that in colloquial language it is used for seat toilet?
I am only asking why no one from the Arabic world has pointed out this yet ...

Edit:
AC do you honestly think an Arabic terrorist group would have named themselves like that if it is commonly used for toilet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 366233
United Kingdom
02/02/2008 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
They did not name themselves Al'Qaeda.. The US did during the Afghanistan war, when the United States supported and funded them to fight the russians.
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
02/02/2008 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
They did not name themselves Al'Qaeda.. The US did during the Afghanistan war, when the United States supported and funded them to fight the russians.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 366233

So why do we always here Al-Quaeda have confirmed they did this and that?

If they were real Arabs they would have corrected the naming long ago but the interrsted folks who look behind know they are a branch of the CIA/MOSSAD anyway.
zacksavage

User ID: 325890
United States
02/02/2008 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

So why do we always here Al-Quaeda have confirmed they did this and that?

If they were real Arabs they would have corrected the naming long ago but the interrsted folks who look behind know they are a branch of the CIA/MOSSAD anyway.

Al'Qaeda has to take credit for everything,..or else the corporate/fascist/Nazi/fraudulent house of cards collapses in a smoking 911 style heap FF.

Z
Free your mind,...your ass will follow.

--- parliament funkadelic
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
02/02/2008 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Al'Qaeda has to take credit for everything,..or else the corporate/fascist/Nazi/fraudulent house of cards collapses in a smoking 911 style heap FF.

Z
 Quoting: zacksavage

Yeah Z, the usual abuse from their side.

They just force to responsibilities upon Arabs, how bold of them!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 333480
United States
02/02/2008 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
-----------
No, especially if they are islamic. BTW, no one in that part of the world ever heard of this group before 9-1-1, but most felt guilty and embarrassed, they themselves believed it --- until recently.
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
02/02/2008 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

That explains it, they are playing with induced false guilt and that always works with many, until the mechanisms behind the bad conditioning are examined closer.

Thanks for responding AC!
zacksavage

User ID: 325890
United States
02/02/2008 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

That explains it, they are playing with induced false guilt and that always works with many, until the mechanisms behind the bad conditioning are examined closer.

Thanks for responding AC!

Hey FreePerson!!

Are you familiar with the milgram experiment??

It takes very little authority to make the majority buckle. They will even act against core beliefs.

Pity.

Z
Free your mind,...your ass will follow.

--- parliament funkadelic

GLP