S3/6
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 369148
New Zealand
02/07/2008 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Russia Admits NAZI UFO BASE IN ANTARCTICA,CONFIRMED BY GOOGLE EARTH TOO
Our media doesn't dare to tell us the truth who really created the so-called UFO and the Nazi Germany link,for the first time here I will show you 2 documentaries showing that there is a NAZI UFO BASE in Antartica and admitted by Russia,its narrated in Russian,if someone can translate Russian into English,it will be highly appreciated,according to the documentary,it reveals the true Operation Highjump which was to uncover the Nazi UFO Base and instead it ended in FAILURE because the person in charge went missing

Links related to Subject

[link to www.youtube.com]

OBVIOUS THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN VIDEO

SS INSIGNIA BELOW THE SO CALLED UFO
Question EVERYTHING
User ID: 333112
United States
02/07/2008 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Russia Admits NAZI UFO BASE IN ANTARCTICA,CONFIRMED BY GOOGLE EARTH TOO
I've read and listened many different things on this subject and I've come to the conclusion that there was something going on with this entire matter.

What I find interesting is how right after WWII was when we started seeing the first UFO's over America. I've watched enough video now to have a pretty good idea that the Nazi's were messing around with anti-gravitational devices where mercury was placed in some sort of container and vibrated to very high frequencies using electricity. It sounds rather far fetched but it's pretty coincidental to see how right after WWII our space and defense forces and craft seemed to take a huge leap forward in progress.

Good post.
Panderan

User ID: 276480
United States
02/07/2008 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, it's very interesting the timing of World War 2, Nazis and MK Ultra Mind Control. It all began to occur at the same time.
Love U.S., the law.
Panderan

User ID: 276480
United States
02/07/2008 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
b
Love U.S., the law.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 338436
United Kingdom
02/07/2008 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, it's very interesting the timing of World War 2, Nazis and MK Ultra Mind Control. It all began to occur at the same time.
 Quoting: Panderan

mk STARTED IN THE 60'S NOT THE 40'S

Admiral byrd commanded the mission calld highjump. And it was not to find some dumb nazi base. The nazis had a submarine base in the antarctic. As they did in the nordic areas. Basically this is all very flawed indeed. as for the UFO's Arriving in the USA, in the 40's wrong again dickhead.

People who know little, but pretend to have knowledge, it is they whom are most dangerous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 290186
Australia
02/07/2008 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
"People who know little, but pretend to have knowledge, it is they whom are most dangerous"

says the pretentious
S3/6  (OP)

New Zealand
02/07/2008 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lets look at one scientist who worked with the NAZI FOO FIGHTER PROGRAM,V1,2 ROCKER PROGRAM and ME163-262 PROGRAM

Werner Von Braun

Does this name sound obvious?

Werner Von Braun was the person who knew lots of things that the Nazis were up to in there Anti Gravitational program and later on,he worked in NASA,does it sound obvious that jet propulsion,rockets and etc came from the Nazis,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 206814
United States
02/07/2008 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've read and listened many different things on this subject and I've come to the conclusion that there was something going on with this entire matter.

What I find interesting is how right after WWII was when we started seeing the first UFO's over America. I've watched enough video now to have a pretty good idea that the Nazi's were messing around with anti-gravitational devices where mercury was placed in some sort of container and vibrated to very high frequencies using electricity. It sounds rather far fetched but it's pretty coincidental to see how right after WWII our space and defense forces and craft seemed to take a huge leap forward in progress.

Good post.
 Quoting: Question EVERYTHING 333112

Good observations. Just got done reading 'Brotherhood of the Bell' explaining your observations. The machine with mercury was called 'The Bell'. I became intrigued because I heard Alan Watt say ALL UFO's are manmade. Then again, I read the Germans back-engineered an UFO (apparently not from the earth) and presto! out came the sightings of world-wide UFOs. Kenneth Arnold's observation of nine UFOs over Mt. Rainier, Washington in 1947 apparently were exact duplicates of German UFOs.

Then again, Gordon Cooper, US astronaut, stated before the United Nations that UFOs (from elsewhere) are real. But then Lt. Col. Corso said he took the evidence from the Roswell crash, gave it US manufacturers and this is why we have fiber optics, etc., all coming from real UFOs. The jury is still out in my opinion but it is intriging that the Germans had really started all the advanced technology we see today. However, I wouldn't doubt the rumors about Nazis in Antarctica; I also think they (along with many others) used Tesla's physics instead of Einstein's.
defector
User ID: 338436
United Kingdom
02/07/2008 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lets look at one scientist who worked with the NAZI FOO FIGHTER PROGRAM,V1,2 ROCKER PROGRAM and ME163-262 PROGRAM

Werner Von Braun

Werner Von Braun was the person who knew lots of things that the Nazis were up to in there Anti Gravitational program and later on,he worked in NASA,does it sound obvious that jet propulsion,rockets and etc came from the Nazis,
 Quoting: S3/6

werner von braun was a top general in the gestapo in Nazi Germany. It is true he was very influential in the work on the doodlebug bombs. its also true that as a part of operation paperclip, he was rescued from berlin and the files change to show he was not a dangerous NAZI. At that time america did several things with scientists, they basically wanted the knowledge, who would not want that. What was naughty and against many many treaties, was to re arrange information about known nazi's they should have been tried and sentenced. Funny how they can hang Hussein in front of the entire world, yet certain others who have something to offer are given political immunity. its very wrong but it occurs. This does not mean one can immediately jump into some quantam world and associate von braun with flying saucers

User ID: 324503
Romania
02/07/2008 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
So if the Germans had UFOs, why didn't they use them for air supremacy when their cities were turned to burning rubble by bombers?
Sol Dominvs Imperi Romani
Imperium Romanum Sacrum
In Varietate Concordia
S3/6  (OP)

New Zealand
02/07/2008 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK then

Why was Werner Von Braun working in NASA then?

Von Braun is well known as the leader of what has been called the “rocket team” which developed the V–2 ballistic missile for the Nazis during World War II. The V–2s were manufactured at a forced labor factory called Mittelwerk. Scholars are still reassessing his role in these controversial activities.

The brainchild of von Braun’s rocket team operating at a secret laboratory at Peenemünde on the Baltic coast, the V–2 rocket was the immediate antecedent of those used in space exploration programs in the United States and the Soviet Union. A liquid propellant missile extending some 46 feet in length and weighing 27,000 pounds, the V-2 flew at speeds in excess of 3,500 miles per hour and delivered a 2,200-pound warhead to a target 500 miles away. First flown in October 1942, it was employed against targets in Europe beginning in September 1944. By the beginning of 1945, it was obvious to von Braun that Germany would not achieve victory against the Allies, and he began planning for the postwar era.

Before the Allied capture of the V–2 rocket complex, von Braun engineered the surrender of 500 of his top rocket scientists, along with plans and test vehicles, to the Americans. For fifteen years after World War II, von Braun worked with the U.S. Army in the development of ballistic missiles. As part of a military operation called Project Paperclip, he and his rocket team were scooped up from defeated Germany and sent to America where they were installed at Fort Bliss, Texas. There they worked on rockets for the U.S. Army, launching them at White Sands Proving Ground, New Mexico. In 1950 von Braun’s team moved to the Redstone Arsenal near Huntsville, Ala., where they built the Army’s Jupiter ballistic missile

In 1960, his rocket development center transferred from the Army to the newly established NASA and received a mandate to build the giant Saturn rockets. Accordingly, von Braun became director of NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center and the chief architect of the Saturn V launch vehicle, the superbooster that would propel Americans to the Moon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 271013
Netherlands
02/07/2008 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
good question!
Deisi

User ID: 351254
United States
02/07/2008 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
sbus

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 206814
United States
02/07/2008 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Werner Von Braun

Actually you are really displaying your lack of knowledge
here. It was an Englishman, Frank Whittle, who created the
first jet engine in 1937. Hans von Ohain is the man who
came up with a design in Germany a few months later. He
had nothing to do with Von Braun. And Von Braun had nothing
to do with the German jet fighters. Find out who a guy named
Anselm Franz was.

British jet engines were far more reliable than their German
counterparts. They had jets during WW2 as well, or don't
you know about the Gloster Meteor? Also, please learn who
Robert Goddard was as well as an extraordinary Russian named
Konstantin Tsiolkovsky.

Honestly, some of you guys make such declarative statements
and wax knowledgeable on this you don't have a clue about.

It's why I enjoy GLP so much.

Please proceed to explain how much more silly you are.
 Quoting: DrPostman

applause2 Thank you for filling in the details. Yep, that's what GLP is all about!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 176293
02/07/2008 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
So if the Germans had UFOs, why didn't they use them for air supremacy when their cities were turned to burning rubble by bombers?
 Quoting: 89446

Actually the Germans didn't have UFO's available at that time, but they did have the ME-262, which came VERY CLOSE to turning the game upside down. It was the first real air superiority jetfighter, but they didn't manage to produce enough of them since most of the German infrastructure was already destroyed.

If they would have had the ME-262 in production even just a year earlier, things could be a lot different.

The same goes also for the Tiger-panzer, really an awesome machine, just too little too late.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 368831
United States
02/07/2008 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
what are the google earth coords?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 352489
Finland
02/07/2008 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
if you have a couple of experimental machines that use back engineered anti-gravity, you can´t wage a big aerial war yet...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 325216
United States
02/07/2008 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Give google map coordinates or...
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2008 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Give google map coordinates or...
bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 325216

seconded.
S3/6  (OP)

New Zealand
02/07/2008 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Try this coordinates

19º56'56.50"S 69º38'01.76"W
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 361222
United States
02/07/2008 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: 89446

ROFL, good one.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2008 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Try this coordinates

they don't work. give longitude/latitude or just paste a link to google with them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 119753
Poland
02/07/2008 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Try this coordinates

:D [link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2008 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
they don't work. give longitude/latitude or just paste a link to google with them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 368831

er, sorry, I meant decimal longitude/latitude.. how do you convert those coordinates you gave to decimal?
Nugan

User ID: 369454
Australia
02/07/2008 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, too bad I can't understand freaking Russian. Assuming there is a nazi base in Antarctica, what gives? Are they planning a fourth reich. Oh shit, sorry, the fourth reich already exists in the US doesn't it. What about a fifth.

These vids need to be translated into English.
What greater brutality can be inflicted on anyone than to erase or deny the spiritual awareness, identity, ability and memory that is the essence of oneself.
'Lawrence Spencer 2008'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 369458
Australia
02/07/2008 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I smell Bullshit of the highest order.

Geez ... some of you dorks here are really off the wall. Do you enjoy grasping at straws people ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2008 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to maps.google.com]

don't see anything on google maps with the coordinates you listed.
Nugan

User ID: 369454
Australia
02/07/2008 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

don't see anything on google maps with the coordinates you listed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 368831

Those coordinates are in frigging Sweden man.
What greater brutality can be inflicted on anyone than to erase or deny the spiritual awareness, identity, ability and memory that is the essence of oneself.
'Lawrence Spencer 2008'
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2008 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh wait, your coordinates are bad. that's norway. rofl, sorry, it defaults to zoomed in and I didn't notice.

inverting the coordinates leads to some place in the middle of the atlantic ocean.

now, could you give us some proper coordinates, or just post a link to google maps?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 361715
Netherlands
02/07/2008 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 369459
United Kingdom
02/07/2008 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
if aliens were to help Nazi's why not just give them nukes and be done with it instead of showing them how to build rockets and flying ships?

its nonsense.

GLP