~~ Obama 32nd degree Freemason ~~

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 645182
Canada
03/31/2009 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ~~ Obama 32nd degree Freemason ~~
well duh you guys didnt know cheney and bush are from kenya too?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 645631
Finland
03/31/2009 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.thehiddenrecords.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 634823
United Kingdom
03/31/2009 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Barack Obama is NOT a Freemason at all. MOST of these responses are COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS!

Yes Barack Obama is DISTANTLY related to Cheney.

There is no such thing as a Masonic Bible.

Yes "African-Americans" can be 32* and 33* Scottish Rite Masons.

The Illuminati was disband over 400 years ago.

There is no controlling of actions once the 33* is reached.

How do I know? Because "I AM" a Idol1
 Quoting: Angelo Lux-ferre 645329

The Masonic bible is the Kabbalah, if you are a mason you will know less about the higher degrees, there is 360, not 33.
mod 33
User ID: 648839
United States
04/02/2009 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is amazing, think of what the craft was intended to be. It was designed to make good men better. In looking at some of the blogs I believe some of you came into Masonery for wrong reasons. Spread brotherly love.
Ikaika

User ID: 204551
United States
04/02/2009 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what?
Big fucking deal.
Ikaika

User ID: 204551
United States
04/02/2009 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Barack Obama is NOT a Freemason at all. MOST of these responses are COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS!

The Masonic bible is the Kabbalah, if you are a mason you will know less about the higher degrees, there is 360, not 33.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 634823

You don't know shit.
My father was a mason, as was his father, and there was a Masonic Bible, which was a bible, not the kabbalah.
Who ever told you this is probably laughing his ass off at you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 648875
United States
04/02/2009 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 634823

You should meet my friend Jack Sh!t and get to know him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 655877
United Kingdom
04/12/2009 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
there are only 3 degrees you dumbshits.

your unprofound fake "knowledge" is just stupid and primitive.
you nutjobs really have no clue about freemasonry. my grandfather once was a freemason himself so i know this first hand.

you're just gullible, stupid and VERY uneducated trailer trash.

believe whatever you please...but fact is fact.

freemasons have NOTHING to do with "conspiracies".

so obamba simply CAN'T be a "32nd degree mason"...ridicolous...really.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 267336

lol..my father was a tree chopper and there are also no trees and air doesnt exist.. water is just your imagination.cmon wake up and smell the coffee beans that never existed the the first place... put it simply your as much in the dark as dark can get just by thinking that you know
bright shinning
User ID: 658060
United States
04/16/2009 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is so silly, as "Truth" posted. It is sadly amusing to see such ignorance regarding Freemasonry. There is NO such thing as the Illuminati. It did exist hundreds of years ago, I think 15th century, but fizzled. Most importantly it never had ties to Freemasonry.

African-Americans may join Price Hall Freemasonry or choose to joing either of the other two in our country Free and Accepted Masons or Ancient Free and Accepted Masons, depending on the state they reside in. There is no Zion or controlling authority if someone recieves the 33rd degree, so I don't know where that one came from. Nor does it make anyone a Grand Master of anything.

Freemasonry doesn't promote any particular diety, it is not a religeon. And lastly, politics are not discussed. Oh, Neither Bush is a Freemason for those conspiracy folks out there. In fact not that many of our presidents have been Freemasons, less than one third. But what is so bad if they were? It's an organization build on Faith, Hope, and Charity. Don't believe all you read on the Net. Contact a Masonic lodge and ask questions for yourself.
 Quoting: GC 380372

I'm a 33rd degree mason and I can tell you; Politics at every level and in every country is the business of all 33rd degree brothers! That was the reason the 33rd degree was created. You see:33rd degree is a secret society within Freemasony itself.
noKnothing

User ID: 631297
United States
04/16/2009 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Angelo Lux-ferre 645329

You are just one of their little pawns who dosent get the full scoop. Stop before someone see's the little G pens you carry and takes their vengeance on you.
(.__________________________________.)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 663836
United States
04/24/2009 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
First off the Negroes can't be 32nd degree free masons. No matter how much of the good white genes he has.

Second...his mama is from Wichita. Are there any Jews is Wichita? Maybe that one that kills all those babies but beyond that I am thinking they are Jew free.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 187716

This is Balderdash, of course a person of African Ancestry can be a32nd Degree Mason. First off, Negro is applicable only to those who lack a nationality. Obama is well aware of his. He doesn't have to guess like many who were ripped from the continent of Africa.

Idol1
noid
User ID: 656808
United Kingdom
04/24/2009 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
most freemasons have never seen or read a real freemason bible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 373032

Most Freemasons have never even seen or heard a real God.
noid
User ID: 656808
United Kingdom
04/24/2009 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's funny how everyone who knows everything about Freemasonry aren't Freemasons. Prince Hall Freemasons can receive the 33rd Degree. In many states, Post Civil Rights movement, Black and White masons sit in the same Lodge halls. We don't believe all Gods are equal. We have our own personal beliefs but respect everyones right to believe inwhatever God they want, just as our Constitution allows. Believe as you wish. Continue this thread as long as you wish. It is some great entertainment to see such ignorance.
 Quoting: Truth 374968

And where were you first prepared to be a mason?
the light
User ID: 664414
United States
04/25/2009 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
First off the Negroes can't be 32nd degree free masons. No matter how much of the good white genes he has.

Second...his mama is from Wichita. Are there any Jews is Wichita? Maybe that one that kills all those babies but beyond that I am thinking they are Jew free.
[/quote
Whoever wrote this has about as much intelligence as a piece of crap stuck on a donkey's ass. Was retardation passed down from your parents ?
 Quoting: Noble Neil 490901

why youre jealous dawg we all gods children stupid ass why spend the rest of your life hating people jealousy will kill you my light skinned brother,o and p.s.you put your pants on one leg at at time too i hope.try to love people for their character instead of skin color thats so childish.youll have a better life
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 671908
United States
05/04/2009 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Contact a Masonic lodge and ask questions for yourself.
Tyler
User ID: 678629
Canada
05/13/2009 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no Freemason Bible! There is a book which is considered like a Bible because of it's insight into science and extrapalation of the Judeo belief system which is supposedly graphed partialy from the Kabala. In fact some believe that some of the actual mysticism incantation, as well as higher demsional thought about the world is talked about in Morals and Dogma, but you can pick it up and any old book store. The book was released in later years and was made by a 33 degree mason... I'm forgetting his name but look up morals and dogama and you will find him. As for wheather Obama is a Freemason I have no idea factualy, but I could definately see it. Here is something to think about though there has only been two sucessful assinations in U.S history with presidents Lincon and Kennedy who were both not Freemasons.
Smasher666
User ID: 681941
United States
05/18/2009 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Masons are good. You people are retarded. With your brainwashed conspiracy theory. You have no evidence of anything yet you are so sure what you say is true because some other retard repeated it until your little brain accepted it as fact. You are like a little child who is scared of the boogey man. My grandfather was 33rd and 1/3. <I think that's honorary after 50 years as a member, but hell if I know.> He was also a Shriner and contributed a lot to charity. He helped sponsor a hospital for burned children. <Thats children who got burned by fire to clarify for you retards.> Does it hurt to be that stupid?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 598916
Australia
05/29/2009 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Weather Obama is a Free Mason or not, what we need to realise is that the Bible has so intelligently revealed the place of America in the world and especially it's role as being that of the "Image of the Beast", the Beast being of course "Rome" and the "Papacy". Whether Obama is one of the agents in this circus remains to be seen but the Bible says that what will happen in the end days, is that the Image (America) will bring about a change in the law so that it will make every person on earth worship the beast. So we see that America will be the vehicle for the delivery of this "hidden" agenda. This will happen by taking away the liberty of every human being by changing legistation. If anyone remembers, the Pope was in America Spring gone and I know someone who was present in these meetings. The agenda was for world peace, alleviation of poverty, finding a solution to global warming etc. They talked about introducing a One world religion(Free masonry) and national(counterfeit) day of worship i.e. Sunday. Now every christian knows that according to the Bible, which is the standard for everyone who professes to be Christian, Saturday is the Sabbath, the rightful day of rest (Exodus 20:8). The Bible says anyone to refuses to bow to the "beast" will be put to death and will not be able to "buy to sell" unless they have the mark of the beast.

The current economic situation sets the perfect scene for this to come about. The goverments have bailed the banks out and so have more say in what the banks do. The new World order is on the way. If Obama, being the President of the most Powerful Nation in the world is a Free Mason, it means that he is in a good Place to move this Agenda Forward. We all know that Free masonry in a Occult and ultimately from the devil and through it, we see in a much more clear way the culmination of that Great Controversy between the Forces of Good and the Forces of Evil. The God of Heaven and the Price of Darkness. Jehovah God and Satan. The whole world is ran by Freemans with Satan behind them. Freemasory offers worldly power, riches and temporary happiness. The agenda is to turn this world into a haven of peace and wealth and health. But God tells us we are just but by-passers in this world, headed for heaven. So as much as we celebrate the election of the first Black president for America, and all he promises the Americans and indeed the whole world, lets look at the bigger picture. Lets think about how it will affect us in the longer term and how indeed how it affects out eternal lives. We need to go to the Bible where the greatest conspiracy is recorded. A conspiracy of one to tried to take the place of the great God of heaven but was thrown down here to earth were he has been actively involved in misleading the human race and painting a bad picture of the Loving God. This villain is the one behind Freemasory, Papacy, wars, death and all that is bad. But the bible says when the world thinks that there is peace, sudden destruction will strike. The Current world state of affairs are pointing to the fact that is world is coming to the end. History is coming to a close. Jesus is coming back very soon. If you a free mason, give you life back to the God of Heaven, he is Merciful and will forgive no matter how far you have gotten yourself into occultism. For those to do not believe in God, there is no security in anything else in the world, not even money, as many have found out in the econmic melt down. Please do not be complacent. Do not be lost.
God bless.
 Quoting: christian 306018

Amen, Amen, Amen....God Bless You Bro.....JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way...we ALL need to fall at His feet and repent or we will perish.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 598916
Australia
05/29/2009 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Masons are good. You people are retarded. With your brainwashed conspiracy theory. You have no evidence of anything yet you are so sure what you say is true because some other retard repeated it until your little brain accepted it as fact. You are like a little child who is scared of the boogey man. My grandfather was 33rd and 1/3. <I think that's honorary after 50 years as a member, but hell if I know.> He was also a Shriner and contributed a lot to charity. He helped sponsor a hospital for burned children. <Thats children who got burned by fire to clarify for you retards.> Does it hurt to be that stupid?
 Quoting: Smasher666 681941

man you are in big trouble,thanks to your Grand daddy the OCCULTIST....and you call us stupid. GOD HATES FREEMASONARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Son of Lamech

User ID: 691221
United States
05/30/2009 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

man you are in big trouble,thanks to your Grand daddy the OCCULTIST....and you call us stupid. GOD HATES FREEMASONARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 598916

Oh my little sheep..... Does God hate? How can God hate his own creation? Isn't God unconditional and all absolving?

You have so much to learn grasshopper..... Try living God's message for a while, then tell us what God hates. Who are you to speak for God? Is it your own hate you speak of my little sheep? Be the Cristian you claim to be and live the message! When you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal saviour you opened your heart. The next step is to open your mind. Or have you closed your heart along with your mind? Do you even know anymore?

Maranatha Amen I say to you! So Mote It Be! Idol1

Last Edited by Son of Lamech on 05/31/2009 01:12 PM
"Thou wilt be brought of Cain, Blacksmith"
Abiff
User ID: 697339
United States
06/07/2009 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason in the BLUE LODGE yesterday and also became a 32 Degree Mason in the Scottish Rite as well as a Medinah Shriner. (I'm Black by the way...so lets get that conspiracy out of the way).

As one of the gifts presented to me by my lodge is the HOLY BIBLE, "MASTER MASON EDITION". It has a blue cover and the square and compass on the front. In the preface there are many references to Blue Lodge, Scottish Rite and York Rite masonry, some of their lessons, how the lessons apply to the Holy Bible and a Masonic Biblical Index. This takes up the first 100 pages. I assume that this is the fabled "Masonic Bible" some of you speak of.

Well, I hate to spoil the fun, but yes, a "Masonic Bible" exists, but NO, there is no editing of the New or Old Testaments to twist it into some sinister Masonic words. Just instructions on how you as a Master Mason can better apply your Masonic teachings to the scripture that was given to us by the Great Architect of the Universe.

Also, the Highest degree on can attain as a Freemason is that of the Sublime Degree of Master Mason, or 3rd Degree, period. While I am a 32 degree Scottish Rite Mason and there are 33rd Degree Masons, they are no higher than a 3rd Degree Mason in rank. This obviously is a foreign concept to most non-Masons and conspiracy buffs but its the truth none-the-less. The "higher degrees" simply expand on the teaching and rituals that we experienced in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd degrees.

If you chose to become a York Rite Mason, there are a further 7 degrees after your 3rd, the highest of which ends as a Knight Templar.

I am also a Shriner and my grand conspiracy is to help EVERY SINGLE CHILD in the world who needs my help.

My raising yesterday to that of Master Mason was one of the most beautiful things I've ever experienced in my life. The teachings of Masonry make me a better neighbor, friend, husband and father. And while I have not yet been taught the secrets on how to take over the universe or had the opportunity to worship the severed head of a goat, I have made many, many new friends, have devoted my life to helping others and have become stronger in my faith in the Great Architect, so I'll just have to settle for that.

I promise, however, as a man and a Mason, the first time that I am forced to kiss the severed head of St. John the Baptist or learn how to turn lead into gold, I will post it here.

So, I challenge all of you sitting their stewing in your own ignorance and stupidity. Instead of wildly guessing and conspiring about things of which you known nothing, why not simply go down to your local Masonic Lodge (which is prominently marked, not secretly hidden...also all meetings are publically stated for ALL TO SEE) and simply ask a brother what's going on and how you too can receive the light of Masonry instead of hiding in the darkness of idiocy?

I send brotherly love to all Masons on this site and fraternal blessings to you and yours.

Mike T.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 699861
Australia
06/10/2009 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Regarding masonry
, whatever the degree in Scottish Rite Mason's President Obama is there are many millions of us out there, and as they rise in the organization they are revealed greater knowledge and if he has reached the 32nd he has done well, and it will make him a better man regardless of his rank in the world, as for religion
One must only accept that there is a god, to be a Mason. and yes most of the great men in the world were are are mason's. And for that mankind is blessed.and if any of the readers of these lines are a man of good character. And wish to become a mason it is not a Secret society
you can join
remember 2B 1 ask 1
Have a good day And Smile
Hugh Gray. MM

Brisbane Australia.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 708093
Zimbabwe
06/21/2009 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: Deisi

this sounds strange
Shite DI[DP
User ID: 711027
United States
06/24/2009 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>>What's the Zion of the 33rd degree thing? And why does it mean the Illuminati cannot control his actions??

I think that anyone can get a 32nd degree, but you have to go across the continent to become a 33rd degree mason. I doubt if there are many of those.

Supposedly, the Masons are a front for devious actions, but you don't have privy to the upper echelons until you're a 33rd degree mason.

You don't have to travel across the continent to become a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason, it's an honorary degree, nothing more, no secret wisdom, no hidden truths revealed. I know several 33rd degree Masons, and they've never left the state, and are very active in local charities. I'm a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason, no devious actions in any part of it. Again, this is one of the stupidest posts I've seen in awhile, from people who don't understand what their talking about at all, and who'll believe anything they read. I'm a big conspiracy buff myself, or I wouldn't be coming to this page at all, but it's a good site for all the crazy, and some not so crazy conspiracies. But all the Masonic/NWO/Bilderburg/Illuminati ones are just crap from people who what to see the boogieman everywhere. Unless most of the founders of this nation, and many others in free nations around the world for the last 400 are forming free democracies only to somewhere 400 to 500 years down the road form them into one super government that isn't a democracy, that goes against all the tenents of Masonary, then sure, George Washington and Benjamin Franklin were the boogymen.
 Quoting: Hiram Abiff

This Posting is pretty stupid! However, not to be the devils advocate, George Washington and Ben Franklin in essence are the Boogie Man. Ussually there is truth to every lie and lie to Almost every truth besides that spoken by God Himself. That said, All forms of Govt. would clearly be corrupt. King Solomon for Instance, Son of David Was Corrupt. He was told not to trade with Egypt, he did because of his pride and his wives lead him astray to build all these temples to their gods and God gets upset, for he is jealous, duh. Anyway, He ended up getting like 666 talents of Gold from all the arab nations, 1Kings 10:14. Thats like the first time we see that number. Ironically, and the masons have this fetish with rebuilding of King Solomons Temple, however mighty it be. But the true Temple is that of the human Man. It doesn't matter about the Masons anyway, the real evil is the Bank systems, the Federal Reserve, and most of them are high esteemed Masons. But who gives a crap anyway. Shit is going down either way, Its just Ironic that George Bush made the BIometric implant statement on June 6 2006, look it up seriously. and In Revelation13:16 the Word reads that all men will have to receive the Mark of the Beast so that no one can buy sell or trade without it. Its interpretive but if people are forced to take that you wont get me in line.
Either way, the fact that Masons pray along side other religious Text among other believers of different faiths is a blasphemous. God is a jealous God and we see that all the way through the true Book of God. That is Not of debate.
Another Irony is That George Bush Senior made a statement that we need a new World Order exactly 10 years prior to nine eleven. It may just be a coincidence, I dont think that Freemasons are more involved than Satan himself or the Fed. Reserve, a lot of "Coincidences" happen by fate, Man himself cant mold fate to the point of knowing when the world will end
Some other weird shit, all those abe lincoln and jfk coincidences. I believe they were the only two to mess with the Fed, JFK was the last to try and back the buck and shortly after got shot in the head, pretty subtle statement. yoda
32nd degree Mason
User ID: 712809
United States
06/26/2009 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a 32nd degree mason. You conspiracy theorists should know how much entertainment you provide for many of us in the craft. I for one find you very entertaining, talking as if you know what your talking about when you clearly have no idea, none at all....you would know more about growing tomatos (tomatoes for some of you) on the surface of Mars. Do you really think you know what is taught to us Masons? Do you really think it likely that for 32 degrees we are taught how to be better, more loving, more dependable people, then succumb to some mind removing and hatefull machine if we become a 33rd degree? Do you believe you can fly? Freemasonry is charged with making good men better, we don't try to make bad men good. Knowledge is revealed to those, through their own efforts, who are WORTHY and ready for it. We listen to the wisdom of many different religions. The teachings of Jesus are present, as well as others. It is sooo ironic and stupid for you people to throw around quotes from Jesus but not live them. Jesus tried to enlighten us as to our true reflection of the light natures, while so many people on this forum are clearly lost in the dark and pride themselves on trying to be mean. If you are wandering around in the dark, trying to appear you know something about something you clearly don't, you are lost. Maybe you could read a book or something and maybe you will learn some truth?.... or maybe you can continue to entertain me.
Obama good or Bad?
User ID: 712809
United States
06/28/2009 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with the last post, why do you people attempt to define exactly what is in the black box you cannot see into? If you are not a mason how would you know what it is really about. You just look stupid trying to reason with compeltely inaccurate and unreliable information.

So, if I am correct, you conspiracy theorists are saying that Obama has spent his life, his LIFE, in public service, ACTUALLY TRYING TO SERVE THE PUBLIC, so what you are saying that this all is part of the illuminati plan for him to win the presidency so he can continue to try to improve this world, for what,just so he can lure us into a false sense of trust that he is actually trying to do good, all so that someday, someday he can play a part in implanting the thetans into your body for mind control? Was this planned since birth or before his birth, because one would have to be VERY sure that the one shot they are going to get to ruin the world some 40-50 years down the road would be worth all the efforts he has been making to improve the world for those around him, like what he says in his books and stuff, this elaborate cover for this satan must be one elaborate plan to be worth all that effort if it is, as you say, just a ruse to fool you people who obviously can't be fooled. I mean if the pope didn't say it, then it can't be true, the pope cannot be wrong, it says so in church doctrine, and the church has never been wrong about any knowledge, you know like, the earth being flat, the center of the universe, medicine, and you know how the church, which was chosen to recieve the wisdom of the jelous god somehow clashes with what Jesus taugh us...hmmmm how is that possible. Oh, to follow your reasoning, then Jesus must be wrong and the church right.. OK, now you've convinced me. God is a jealous god, and doesn't want us to love each other and be happy, he just wants us to create situations where priests and little boys can enjoy each other, and if you have an idea, the church can and should kill you or torture you, unless you gave them money by buying an indulgence....yup, your God's and the church's actions speak the truth. They are obviously the ones who have proven themselves throughout history as the ones who know the truth, nevermind they had to kill millions to do your god's work. Your religion seems to be about churchianity rather than christianity. You have a religion that ONLY TALKS ABOUT Jesus, and does not LIVE the life and teachings OF Jesus as actions. Talk is cheap and so are you.

My God, My Jesus, told me personally that I am to love and be a good person, evidenced by my own thoughts, my own actions, not because I can condemn people for not being as "Christian" as I am. This was an interesting exercise in what it is like to try to explain to a stupid person by giving examples of how untrustworthy your sources are. I know I have failed and could never convince you the world is flat, the earth is the center of the universe, because that is what your church says, and they have always been right. Your right, your wolrd is flat.

I am more Christian than you, so NYAH!
TC
User ID: 718327
United States
07/04/2009 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
most freemasons have never seen or read a real freemason bible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 373032

Wrong!!

Every new Freemason is given a Masonic Bible when initiated. "raised"

Don't be an ignorant fool. One must believe in God to be a Freemason. However, they do not descrimate one over another. Instead of talking about things which you have no idea, just talk to a Freemason. Believe me, we are everywhere.
wonton
User ID: 718466
United States
07/05/2009 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok I looked this up obama free mason google and this popped up, to answer your question, he is a free mason.

It is 100% true, even though Obama does not stand for anything the masons stand for.
My lobbyist friend ho I trust 100% for he hasn't lied to me before has told me this.
m44
User ID: 718798
United States
07/05/2009 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most Freemason's are good people, but they don't know what really goes on at the top levels.

So tell us as you're so knowledgeable...
What's the 'Royal Secret'?

However, they know -something- goes on and yet will they blindly advocate whatever some guy at a higher level (sworn to secrery) tells them is the truth. Think about that now -- the guy sworn to secrecy is telling you, the person below him, the 'truth'.

How dumb can you be?

Dumb is someone who repeats what other people say without any critical thought -- wait no, that's not dumb, thats just robotic and devoid of free will.
 Quoting: Pattern

just like obama wants us
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 474472
United States
07/05/2009 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP