~~ Obama 32nd degree Freemason ~~

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1321817
United States
07/01/2011 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ~~ Obama 32nd degree Freemason ~~
Richard Syrett, a Toronto radio host, claimed on his show Thursday night that Barack Obama is a 32nd degree Freemason.

He also said that Barack Obama's wife is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Syrett also said that Obama is related to Dick Cheney and G.W. Bush. and that Obama is also Illuminati royalty, basically.

This guy didn't provide any evidence to back up his claims, so I'm going to email him this weekend and ask where he got all that information.

[link to www.richardsyrett.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 290322

bsflag bsflag

bsflag

i call bullshit on this. I am a freemason and he is no freemason.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1321817
United States
07/01/2011 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
So anyone here know if any of this is true???

I'm not a bit surpised , Masons help there fellow man as Democrats care about there fellow man and republicans only care about themselves, just lisen to them bitch about anything the government trys to do to help people
 Quoting: 32nd deree 'r' 1038529

I got proof that Barrack Obama is not a Free Mason! Do you remember when Obama was giving that speech and Joe Wilson (republican) yelled out "YOU LIE". Well dumbshits Joe Wilson is a free mason and a free mason would NEVER yell that out at another Free Mason like that.

And the guy in the above quote knows nothing about Freemasons. Maybe thats why you are not one. I can guarantee you are not one. lol...

As i stated many times in the past. The original Tea Party in Boston was done by FreeMasons. Yeah that's right Freemasons. Some of you people are so miss guided i actually feel sorry for you.
Eileen Jael
User ID: 1006060
United States
07/01/2011 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think it's important everyone reads the oaths at this link:
[link to www.biblebelievers.org.au]

All of these titles come under the heading of Freemasonry. If you keep clicking on the links provided in the article, you will see names that you recognize and be astounded. As you can see from the oaths, they are to INFILTRATE AND DECEIVE THE POPULATION OF THE WORLD AND THE CHURCHES on the orders of the Pope.

Pretty amazing!
GeekOfTheWeek

User ID: 1383040
United States
07/01/2011 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Masons do NOT recruit Blacks.... they have their own type of mason thing.
I love physics. It bonds us eternally, it's what makes our computers work, it's what's in my morning cup of coffee, it's the thing that keeps the universe from vanishing due to lack of belief...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1468484
United States
07/15/2011 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
most freemasons have never seen or read a real freemason bible.

Freemason bible? Seriously? I'll have to Google that, see what that's all about.

Anyway, I just wonder if all the Obama supporters realize that he's just another one of the world's elites (provided the stuff above is all true ... and I tend to think it is) and that he will do whatever TPTB tell him to.

The Freemason bible in its introduction will state that it beleives all gods are equal...and then it goes on about how to progress through the 33 levels to become a grandmaster.other than that the rest of it is just like a normal bible,just altered at the beginning.I know,doesnt make since.But thats basicly it.I read a Freemason Bible i found once while cleaning out an old house.It was over 100 years old.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 373032
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1468638
Australia
07/15/2011 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Masons do NOT recruit Blacks.... they have their own type of mason thing.
 Quoting: GeekOfTheWeek

Oh man........there are some real "dipsticks" on this site.
Masons do NOT recruit and a man's colour is the last thing anyone thinks of.
..........and what is this "mason thing"???????hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1468646
Germany
07/15/2011 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Freemason bible? Seriously? I'll have to Google that, see what that's all about.

When God was giving out BRAINS........you were the one holding the door open.

A Bible is a Bible, dipstick!!!!!......in ANY man's language.
Only the cover is different. The "contents" are the same in every Bible on this planet........DIPSTICK.!!!

You really are THICK.!wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1450567

Oh boy, you are so wrong.

Just one example:

[link to www.towerwatch.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1468630
Australia
07/15/2011 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Richard Syrett, a Toronto radio host, claimed on his show Thursday night that Barack Obama is a 32nd degree Freemason.

He also said that Barack Obama's wife is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Syrett also said that Obama is related to Dick Cheney and G.W. Bush. and that Obama is also Illuminati royalty, basically.

This guy didn't provide any evidence to back up his claims, so I'm going to email him this weekend and ask where he got all that information.

\

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1321817

Yeah some low level blep douchebag..you know fuck all.
markwoodman words
User ID: 8825182
United Kingdom
01/14/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

hello guys I look to say something about this Freemasonry that I now the truth already and that I would just like to say that do you now who you worship when you get to the highest rank? you worship Satan.... this is not good, Mark Woodman is on you tube to he has his own website called markwoodman.org he talks about everything about freemasonry and about the EAST you worship the SUN and west, you worship GOD.

He goes into depth and talks about everything what is going to happen and that there is a waiting room for the people who has done bad things, GOD loves us all but we just look into the wrong things, things that what is fact, if you do watch Mark Woodman all he says is fact, he lets the bible speak for it self and he lets the information/ doctrine and so on speak for it self.
Katrina
User ID: 9650040
United States
01/26/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Katrina
United States
01/26/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I met a man over the summer who was a High Wizard of Satan for 25 years. After he was saved my a Miraculous Medal he had begun his ministry to tell his story and let others know about Satan and his influence on us today. During his story the Illuminati came up as well as the NWO. During this he mentioned meeting Mr. Obama, 20 years ago. It was at a conference they hold in Chicago every year, sometime around Halloween. A man had told him that Mr. Obama would become President one day. Right now he is being "groomed". He also stated recently that Mr. Obama is a 32 degree Mason. For anyone to think these things do not go on, to me, that is very nieve. Being nieve will not keep us safe any longer. The man I am talking about is Zachary King and he forever changed my life. Satan is very real. Our government is definately involved with Satan and I truely feel that this is the year it begins to unfold. I am afraid of what Obama is doing; however, this life eventually ceases. After we die, that is eternity.
User ID: 8259968
United States
01/26/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anyway, I just wonder if all the Obama supporters realize that he's just another one of the world's elites (provided the stuff above is all true ... and I tend to think it is) and that he will do whatever TPTB tell him to.

The Freemason bible in its introduction will state that it beleives all gods are equal...and then it goes on about how to progress through the 33 levels to become a grandmaster.other than that the rest of it is just like a normal bible,just altered at the beginning.I know,doesnt make since.But thats basicly it.I read a Freemason Bible i found once while cleaning out an old house.It was over 100 years old.

No it doesnt. Stop trying to confuse people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8259968
United States
01/26/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

\

Yeah some low level blep douchebag..you know fuck all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1468630

You are the douchebag...u dont know shit, just trying to fit in with all the Mason bashers...eat some vagimite and stfu.
Katrina
United States
01/28/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
What degree of a Mason are you? Masons do not know what is going on until they become a 32 degree Mason. They just think that it is a religion. By the time they find out, it is too late.
Black Hawk
User ID: 949154
United States
03/08/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
so what if Barak Obama's a free mason he is a good man. and

who every don`t like to bad for you.

This Black Hawk
Nyima
User ID: 23053197
United States
09/02/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Freemasons beleive all gods are equal...bush even states publicly that all gods are the same god....

1. Obama isnt Scottish Rite, and if he were you wouldnt know, only a few presidents acknowledge fraternal ties publicly.

2. If he is one -and the rumors in our Fraternity may or may not be true- he is a PHA, or Prince Hall Mason.

3. No Bush member is a Mason, we are smarter than that.

4. Gods are not equal, we dont believe that, and if that is the Bush outlook, good for him and his ignorance. But I dont believe it. Bush, along with many terrible things also used MY tax money, and YOUR tax money to send Christian ministers to India to convert people, unconstitutionally. That action alone is Un-Masonic in its very nature, its very core.

5. A "Masonic Bible" is nothing more than a King James Version. Good try. And while on the subject of Holy books and Masons, just for your information, the Bible is not the main, nor the most commonly used religious scripture in a Masonic Lodge, strictly depends on your geographic location.
Nyima
United States
09/02/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
So anyone here know if any of this is true???

I'm not a bit surpised , Masons help there fellow man as Democrats care about there fellow man and republicans only care about themselves, just lisen to them bitch about anything the government trys to do to help people
 Quoting: 32nd deree 'r' 1038529

I got proof that Barrack Obama is not a Free Mason! Do you remember when Obama was giving that speech and Joe Wilson (republican) yelled out "YOU LIE". Well dumbshits Joe Wilson is a free mason and a free mason would NEVER yell that out at another Free Mason like that.

And the guy in the above quote knows nothing about Freemasons. Maybe thats why you are not one. I can guarantee you are not one. lol...

As i stated many times in the past. The original Tea Party in Boston was done by FreeMasons. Yeah that's right Freemasons. Some of you people are so miss guided i actually feel sorry for you.

No, you are incorrect, the Sons of Liberty HAD Freemasons within the organization, but was not composed of, headed by, or constituted by any Mason or any affiliated body.bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/02/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
probably going to be the most weird post here. and you probably won't believe me. and i'll make it short.

Yes, Obama is a 32nd. There are 34s, and 33rds.

There is only 1 34th degree free-mason.

A small group of 33rds.

32nds. meh. it's all about the 33rds... and him...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1443555

Also wrong. Good gosh a lot of you folk are deeply confused misled men and women. But whatever real brothers that may be here will help you understand the subtlety of the gentle craft of Masonry.

In a Regular Masonic Lodge (or Blue Lodge) there are 3 Degrees. That is the end of regular Masonic instruction, there is no Masonic Degree Higher than that of the 3rd Degree, that of Master Mason. It ends there.
However, there are other organizations that shed additional light, or knowledge on the first 3 Degrees of the Masonic Blue Lodge, and DO NOT in ANY WAY confer ADDITIONAL HIGHER DEGREES, nothing in Masonry is higher than Master Mason, I cant stress it enough. There is what we in America call the York Rite, which sheds more light on the last Degree you received, that of Master Mason, in elaborate stage performance. Nothing more. The Degrees of the York Rite begin at 4 and go up, ending FAR FAR FAR before the mid 20's. The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite (AASR) goes as high as 33, ALTHOUGH you must be a dignified Mason, you must have done something of worth for your community, shown outstanding service to the Fraternity or larger community as a whole, or been a great Masonic scholar. This is an Honorary Title, not a Degree to take. The 32 degree does not run freemasonry, and if a 32 Degree were to be received into any Masonic lodge they would not be introduced as such, they would be introduced as Brother Master Mason __________.
The 32 Degree does not make you a Grand Master, or anything fanciful you nutcases believe it to. You sit in a room, take part in learning history, and in a matter of a few days to a few weeks can be a 32 Degree, stop making up lies to confuse people.

As for the Satan Worship, of course your nut job, speak in tongues wacky ass christian minister said that blasphemous shit, he is crazy. The Sun and Moon play a role, but only an Allegorical or Metaphorical one. If only you knew, if only...

By the way, the Mayo Brothers (of the Mayo Clinic) J.C. Penney, Dave Thomas, Harland Sanders, and many many beloved public figures (such as POPE J.P. III) were Freemasons, along with Red Skelton, John Glenn, and many others you people admire otherwise.

You are welcome.

Fraternally,

Brother Nyima
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/02/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sorry but I don't see nay a motherfucker on here that seems to know one single thing (that is correct) about Freemasonry.

Prince Hall Masons may not become 32nd degree. To be a Prince Hall Mason (matter of your choice) is to be a "Free and Accepted Mason". To join a regular blue lodge, makes you an "ANCIENT Free and Accepted Mason". If you are A.F. & A.M., then once you progress through your degrees you again have the OPTION to join Scottish Rite, which is the road you travel to become 32nd degree.

Prince Hall lodges were formed in the days of segregation, and even though they exist today and have a large member base, if you are black it is strictly YOUR choice.

What needs to happen here is all you little mama's basement shits need to quit posing as MASONS.

And finally, NO Barack Obama is NOT ONE. Sorry to disapoint all of you who are busy at work writing the latest greatest farsicle conspiracy theories.
 Quoting: onemeanbastard 379475

Good LORD, you people make me feel smart.

The term Free & Accepted Mason (F&AM) and Ancient Free & Accepted Mason (AF&AM) are the exact same, no matter what anyone says, it varies from state to state. In Oregon, we are Ancient Free and Accepted Masons, and in California, place of my birth, they are Free and Accepted Masons. At least read a little bit. When I was an Entered Apprentice I met several black men, and one personal friend of mine is mexican. Dont try to pretend to know about us.
Nyima
United States
09/02/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag

I hate Barack Obama, but I'd be much more likely to approve of him if he WERE a mason. It would show some level of morality and commitment to community. Unfortunately for the conspiracy wingbats here, he is NOT a mason.

By the way - degrees don't matter. A 3rd degree mason is the same as a 33rd degree mason. There is no degree higher than the 3rd degree.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 495949

Obviously you know nothing about freemasonry or you never got any further than a 3rd degree mason because degrees mean a lot actually. I wish you would do research before posting what you just think is true! Why would there be degrees in masonry if they didnt matter? DUH!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 510851

I keep forgetting to put my name in the top, sorry!

Ok, obviously you are all wearing blinders so I will make it VERY clear.

3rd Degree is the highest Degree possible.

Let me make example;
I am a white male, 22 years of age, I am a Fellowcraft Mason in a Lodge of Regularly Constituted Masons, almost a Master Mason. Sadly I used to slander the Fraternity before I came to know it, as many of you fine but misinformed men do. I am also a Buddhist, and plan on Ordaining and becoming a monk.

I have a friend, Master Mason, Templar, Cryptic Council, Royal Arch, same age, who wants to be a Christian monk.

Another who is a Master Mason, Templar, soon to be Master of the Lodge, Cryptic Council, Royal Arch, and is Mexican.

I have seen Jewish brothers received by their Volume of Sacred Law, and as a Buddhist was received on mine, the Nikayas. There is NOTHING higher than the 3rd, and NOBODY or NO BODY (appendant or affiliated) which confers a degree HIGHER than the 3rd, nobody runs the Grand Lodge of Oregon but RWBro. Hunt Compton, Grand Master of the state. Same applies for each individual state, there is no higher body than the Blue Lodge. AASR (Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite) and the ARSR (Ancient Rectified Scottish Rite) has no bearing, control, or hand in our affairs.

What I find interesting is that you claim to know, you are convinced you know but are not a member, meaning you are limited in knowledge, though FreeMasonry for Dummies will tell all, you pretend otherwise, without initiation or study.

The other Amusement Ive stumbled accross. You martyr us, but when your children need medical attention for free.99 you take them to a Shriners Hospital. Funny how when you walk in those doors, they dont ask about Masonic affiliation, you opinions religiously or politically, nor do they ask for payment. They save children daily and are concerned with helping and nothing more. All Shriners are Master Masons, though not all Master Masons are Shriners. Ask Brad Paisley and his father, grandfather and great grandfather, all Master Masons, Shriners and members of the Scottish Rite. We are SOOOOO evil.

Fraternally,

Brother Nyima
Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22787868
Canada
09/02/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is a freemason. He knows about the Lord heresy. All 3rd degree masons know the Lord heresy. But don't worry one day someone will knock if off jacob's ladder.
sambo jw #80 in 253
User ID: 23248865
United States
09/05/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
after reading all the shit comments here--is it no wonder why we have to vote for the good of masonry? i would not sit in lodge with such uninformed uneducated pompous retards such ass most of these commenters..... wheres that cube when ya need it! and NO obama is NOT a mason. he is a muslim and has nothing to do with the fraternity.
redeyedjedi

User ID: 22095472
United States
10/14/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
And here all this time I was under the impression that Masons were jars...
 Quoting: The Lizard Of Id 570038

I am amused dont you see me smiling?hiding2
Rebutted
User ID: 38915212
United States
04/26/2013 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

there are only 3 degrees you dumbshits.

your unprofound fake "knowledge" is just stupid and primitive.
you nutjobs really have no clue about freemasonry. my grandfather once was a freemason himself so i know this first hand.

you're just gullible, stupid and VERY uneducated trailer trash.

believe whatever you please...but fact is fact.

freemasons have NOTHING to do with "conspiracies".

so obamba simply CAN'T be a "32nd degree mason"...ridicolous...really.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 267336

LOL, this coming from an obvious illiterate.

Take your ad hominem attacks and stick 'em where the sun don't shine, honey.

First of all I can't believe I'm actually reprove a fool. Second how can you know something First hand when you are the the second party in the information chain. First hand info requires experiential contact. Also all you have done is berate people and not enlighten them with some real knowledge .whatever

obama 32nd degree mason
User ID: 45308483
United States
08/17/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I tend to believe he's got ties to the muslum brotherhood rather than the masons
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40813460
United States
09/10/2013 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
First off the Negroes can't be 32nd degree free masons. No matter how much of the good white genes he has.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 187716

Apparently, he can be a 32nd degree Freemason; see post above re: African-American lodge.
You are one stupid, ignorant, uninformed and unerudite bigot.
Balloons

User ID: 42653865
Denmark
09/10/2013 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
im a 10000th degree freeretard i know this stuff

Last Edited by Used Rubber on 09/10/2013 12:50 AM
Please hold still so I can cut your hair long
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46373324
Australia
09/10/2013 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
What degree of a Mason are you? Masons do not know what is going on until they become a 32 degree Mason. They just think that it is a religion. By the time they find out, it is too late.
 Quoting: Katrina 9650040

Hey dummy...... the 3rd Degree is the highest.
A 32nd degree is obtained in an APPENDANT Degree, NOT in Blue Lodge. OK....!!!!!
...........and of course, you know better than anyone else, even though you've never stepped into a Lodge.

32 Deg. F. is not higher than 3Deg. Cel. Idol1

GLP