~~ Obama 32nd degree Freemason ~~

Noble Neil
User ID: 490901
United States
08/25/2008 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ~~ Obama 32nd degree Freemason ~~

First off the Negroes can't be 32nd degree free masons. No matter how much of the good white genes he has.

Second...his mama is from Wichita. Are there any Jews is Wichita? Maybe that one that kills all those babies but beyond that I am thinking they are Jew free.
[/quote
Whoever wrote this has about as much intelligence as a piece of crap stuck on a donkey's ass. Was retardation passed down from your parents ?
jason
User ID: 493396
United States
08/29/2008 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
you're not allowed to a be a free mason if you're black...so not sure if obama is a free mason.

Most Freemason's are good people, but they don't know what really goes on at the top levels.

So tell us as you're so knowledgeable...
What's the 'Royal Secret'?

However, they know -something- goes on and yet will they blindly advocate whatever some guy at a higher level (sworn to secrery) tells them is the truth. Think about that now -- the guy sworn to secrecy is telling you, the person below him, the 'truth'.

How dumb can you be?

Dumb is someone who repeats what other people say without any critical thought -- wait no, that's not dumb, thats just robotic and devoid of free will.
 Quoting: Pattern
get a "job"
User ID: 493396
United States
08/29/2008 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
their is no special secret about life and the enormity that any one segregated group can have. those things are internal and can are something that we all possess in ourselves not some secret group that even with a secret group that has a secret group within a secret group in a secret group that has a secret person has secret info.

First off the Negroes can't be 32nd degree free masons. No matter how much of the good white genes he has.

Second...his mama is from Wichita. Are there any Jews is Wichita? Maybe that one that kills all those babies but beyond that I am thinking they are Jew free.
[/quote
Whoever wrote this has about as much intelligence as a piece of crap stuck on a donkey's ass. Was retardation passed down from your parents ?
 Quoting: Noble Neil 490901
Enlilson

User ID: 491980
United States
08/29/2008 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
So anyone here know if any of this is true???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 290322

It is not true, if he was a member of a blue lodge let alone the Scottish Rite they would make some note about it. Besides I called the Grand lodge of Illinois and asked them and they said nope..........
It doesn't matter who I m it's who U R so ChoOse
Enlilson

User ID: 491980
United States
08/29/2008 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote

That is not true there is a parallel structure called Prince Hall Masons. As well some Grand Lodges have stricken down restrictions on this issues. As for Jewish brothers there are loads of them as well. The Samuel Gompers Lodge #45 in Washington DC is one of the largest in town.
It doesn't matter who I m it's who U R so ChoOse
The Spectre
User ID: 496062
Puerto Rico
09/02/2008 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey People... Why in 2008 they are still people thinking that a " Negroe" can't be a 32nd degree mason, first of all black people are free in mind and soul like every one else.

He can be what ever he want to be. in his life, like white, hispanics, chinesse, jews... etc etc etc.

After all if we look back to history, America belongs to the Indians. and the white guys went to Africa to capture free mens and make them as slaves.

Also happens in caribbean and SouthAmerica, with the spaniards. The only difference that the black people recieve their liberty and rights before the ones in the United States thanks to a European movement at that time.

But the best of this that Spaniard, Indians and Black became in to a new kind of Race.. the caribean Hispanic and we are proud of that. Because we evolutionate to a new meaning, a meaning of liberty and opportunities to everybody no matter if you are black or white...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 495949
United States
09/02/2008 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag

I hate Barack Obama, but I'd be much more likely to approve of him if he WERE a mason. It would show some level of morality and commitment to community. Unfortunately for the conspiracy wingbats here, he is NOT a mason.

By the way - degrees don't matter. A 3rd degree mason is the same as a 33rd degree mason. There is no degree higher than the 3rd degree.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 501931
United States
09/12/2008 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Big deal. Anyone can be a 32nd-degree Mason. I'm a 32nd-degree Mason.

The big thing is 33rd degree.
NikkiLaVey

User ID: 272356
United States
09/12/2008 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where is the Proof he is even a 1st degree Mason?
If we don't help each other who will

Dream the Good Dream,

Nikki
Raavak
User ID: 505933
United States
09/18/2008 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well WTF do you expect on a Conspiracy Site?!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 285165

It's fun to believe in conspiracies!

-Raavak (A Freemason)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 474472
United States
09/18/2008 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 459297
United Kingdom
09/18/2008 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
He looks like a grinning idiot to me.
a concerned man
User ID: 510851
United States
09/25/2008 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are sadly mistaken if you think Freemasons are not the same as the scull and bones secret society. Some of Masonry's most widely used symbols are the scull and bones! And what makes you think that the Illuminati "fizzled" out what proof do you have of this. And furthermore if we believe that you are a frremason why should we believe what you say about our presidents ties to the Illuminati or scull an bones? You wouldnt tell us if there were any ties in fact you wouldnt tell us much of anything seeing that you are a high ranking Freemason...a SECRET society! DUH!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 510851
United States
09/25/2008 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag

I hate Barack Obama, but I'd be much more likely to approve of him if he WERE a mason. It would show some level of morality and commitment to community. Unfortunately for the conspiracy wingbats here, he is NOT a mason.

By the way - degrees don't matter. A 3rd degree mason is the same as a 33rd degree mason. There is no degree higher than the 3rd degree.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 495949

Obviously you know nothing about freemasonry or you never got any further than a 3rd degree mason because degrees mean a lot actually. I wish you would do research before posting what you just think is true! Why would there be degrees in masonry if they didnt matter? DUH!
freemason indiana
User ID: 513424
United States
09/29/2008 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

What Degree is McCain?

just letting everyone know in a friendly way that i have researched the grandlodges of freemasonry by state and it has no listing of john Mccain being a mason... as for Barak obama he can be a mason if he wants color is not an issue. but he too is not listed. all masons are listed in the grandlodge of thier state.
indiana mason
United States
09/29/2008 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote

just letting you know that black people can become 32 and 33 honored masons... i know this for fact cause i am a 32 and we have members of many races.. however barack obama is not a mason... i researched the grand lodge of illionis and they have no listing and if he was a mason thats where he would have become one.
indiana mason
United States
09/29/2008 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote

just letting you know that black people can become 32 and 33 honored masons... i know this for fact cause i am a 32 and we have members of many races.. however barack obama is not a mason... i researched the grand lodge of illionis and they have no listing and if he was a mason thats where he would have become one.
indiana mason
United States
09/29/2008 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote

Anonymous Coward
United States
09/29/2008 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
you're not allowed to a be a free mason if you're black...so not sure if obama is a free mason.

Most Freemason's are good people, but they don't know what really goes on at the top levels.

However, they know -something- goes on and yet will they blindly advocate whatever some guy at a higher level (sworn to secrery) tells them is the truth. Think about that now -- the guy sworn to secrecy is telling you, the person below him, the 'truth'.

How dumb can you be?

Dumb is someone who repeats what other people say without any critical thought -- wait no, that's not dumb, thats just robotic and devoid of free will.

Quoting: jason 493396
just letting you know in a friendly education way i know several black masons. no barack obama is not one however yes they can join... i am a 32 i know this for fact if you would like more info at any book store you can find a book call FREEMASONS FOR DUMMIES it tells you 99 percent of what a mason is and what he does..
32 degree
United States
Report Abusive Post

How dumb can you be?

just letting you know in a friendly education way i know several black masons. no barack obama is not one however yes they can join... i am a 32 i know this for fact if you would like more info at any book store you can find a book call FREEMASONS FOR DUMMIES it tells you 99 percent of what a mason is and what he does..
32 degree
United States
Report Abusive Post

How dumb can you be?

indiana 32 mason
United States
09/29/2008 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
So anyone here know if any of this is true???

i cant believe what im reading its almost funny. no barack obama or john mccain are masons. masons are not secret or hidden,depending on what state you are from the grand lodge has public records who are members , national treasure and movies like that are great fun but masons are just a frat. that in the end help kids... im a 32 i make modest money. im not i work from check to check and my dues are 90 dollars a year...
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/29/2008 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Freemasons beleive all gods are equal...bush even states publicly that all gods are the same god....

that's why he worships molech more?

LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 374237
no this is not correct , who the hell is MOLECH. someone has been watching alex jones why too much. here it is ..... there masons all over the world and diff. religons so there for not to seperate any brother they do want you to believe in a god its said to help give you moral values and boundries but if you are christian or muslim thats your buisness it all depends really what part of the world you are from . you are not allowed to discuss religion or politics in lodge this seperates brothers and no one wants that . there is a book call FREEMASONS FOR DUMMIES IT TELLS YOU 99 PERCENT OF EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT A MASON. The 1 pecent is out of tridition of the degrees thats it so know you know you have no excuse to not research the right way... i am a 32 degree mason i recieved them all in one day watching plays in the scottish rite .. a 33 is an honored degree after you put in several years and donated lots of time to the childrens causes . i know several its a great honor...
Arrogant AC
User ID: 489456
United States
09/29/2008 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 187716

*WRONG* asshole, I know plenty of 32 degree masons, all of whom are BLACK! That blows your dumbass theory OUT the window! wtf
Arrogant AC
User ID: 489456
United States
09/29/2008 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
... Now if you're speaking of the ILLUMANATI, you are spot on that one, Jackson. There reportedly, to my knowledge, are NO black (or to term your wordage, NEGRO) members in their ranks, as they go back to the European royalty that founded their organization.
Widow's Son
User ID: 516887
United States
10/03/2008 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most entertaining thread ever! OK. It's extremely easy to weed through this thread and figure out who's a brother rather quickly.

This is something I would love to hear an explanation to:

If Free Masonary is such a secret society of conspirators, why in the world do we have rings that show we belong, post bumper stickers on our cars, have huge signs above our lodges, and regularly participate in parades, charity events, community functions, etc....

If we wanted to conspire, don't you think we'd try to hide ourselves a bit more?

And I saw a previous post where you have to be asked to be a mason? That's a new one to me. Instead of showing your IQ on these threads, why not volunteer and get active in your community to change the things you see need changing? Is your mom's basement that comfortable?

BTW, I heard the rumor that Obama may be a fellow brother so I was trying to find some sort of fact behind it, but have not yet found it. Kind of dissappointed honestly.
Mercuriel

User ID: 342233
Canada
10/03/2008 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
most freemasons have never seen or read a real freemason bible.

Freemason bible? Seriously? I'll have to Google that, see what that's all about.

Anyway, I just wonder if all the Obama supporters realize that he's just another one of the world's elites (provided the stuff above is all true ... and I tend to think it is) and that he will do whatever TPTB tell him to.

firstpage

SmileyWink

hf
Peace, Light, Life, Love, Unity and Harmony.

Namaste,

Mercuriel
NikkiLaVey

User ID: 272356
United States
10/03/2008 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Richard Syrett, a Toronto radio host, claimed on his show Thursday night that Barack Obama is a 32nd degree Freemason.

He also said that Barack Obama's wife is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Syrett also said that Obama is related to Dick Cheney and G.W. Bush. and that Obama is also Illuminati royalty, basically.

This guy didn't provide any evidence to back up his claims, so I'm going to email him this weekend and ask where he got all that information.
[link to www.richardsyrett.com]

Out his butt would be my guess.

Please just cause someone says it doesn't make it so.
If we don't help each other who will

Dream the Good Dream,

Nikki
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 521016
United States
10/08/2008 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
First off id like to thank all the non-masons who THINK they know anything about masonry ... they have had had me almost laughing into tears reading some of there post. For those who are true brothers of the craft id like to thank you for trying to shed some true light about masonry in this forum, may you continue to travel light and the G.A.O.T.U. continue to watch over you.

"Those who know will always know, those who dont know will never know".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 521316
United States
10/09/2008 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
First off id like to thank all the non-masons who THINK they know anything about masonry ... they have had had me almost laughing into tears reading some of there post. For those who are true brothers of the craft id like to thank you for trying to shed some true light about masonry in this forum, may you continue to travel light and the G.A.O.T.U. continue to watch over you.

"Those who know will always know, those who don't know will never know".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 521016

Just happened on this sight about all this Freemason stuff. Its interesting how anyone claiming to be a mason can say they worship God. To all who want to really know that don't understand Freemasons and for most of the lower degree masons that probably don't have a clue what there getting into this whole country was built by Masons. The Countries capital is designed off of occult believes. Do the research and take a good look at DC and all of its representation of symbols and architecture, you will see what I mean. The Idea of original Masons was to worship the same concepts and fake Idols of Gods as did the Egyptians, Greeks and many other societies that blasphemed our lord God and Jesus Christ. The real disturbing one is BAAL which is another name for Lucifer. For all of you Masons reading this and feeling offended don't be, Wake up and look to Jesus Christ for salvation before it is to late. The time of revelation is upon us, are you ready? To the last quote from the gentleman above this I quote from the Bible, " You will all have a chance to know our Lord Jesus Christ and those of you who choose not to know him will never know eternal life and will suffer perish on the day judgment"

Oh by the way I know all about Freemasons and I am not one thank God. I am a proud recent medically retired veteran of 16 years wounded in Combat defending the innocent women and children of this country not our Government or our Flag. A Flag that I would gladly burn for what its origin of representation mean and the true meaning of the five pointed stars in which our first President its cultist meaning. All senior Masons Know exactly what I'm talking about.

This sight name is jacked any how

SFC
10th SFG(A)

GLP