~~ Obama 32nd degree Freemason ~~

anonymous
User ID: 533307
United States
10/23/2008 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ~~ Obama 32nd degree Freemason ~~
you all should know that american free-masonry is very different from free-masonry in europe.

NikkiLaVey

User ID: 272356
United States
10/23/2008 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Richard Syrett, a Toronto radio host, claimed on his show Thursday night that Barack Obama is a 32nd degree Freemason.

He also said that Barack Obama's wife is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Syrett also said that Obama is related to Dick Cheney and G.W. Bush. and that Obama is also Illuminati royalty, basically.

This guy didn't provide any evidence to back up his claims, so I'm going to email him this weekend and ask where he got all that information.

[link to www.richardsyrett.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 290322

Darling it's BS just because someone says it doesn't make it true.
If we don't help each other who will

Dream the Good Dream,

Nikki
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2886
United States
10/23/2008 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
So anyone here know if any of this is true???

You cannot be in the real Masons if you are non-white.

The freemasons are Luciferians; they're after the goal of getting the fallen angels' genes expressed in humans and so they're vehemently-yet-secretly anti-non-white racists.

FACT.
Freemason
User ID: 536034
United States
10/27/2008 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward let me educate you Black People or Afican Americans can and are 32nd & 33rd degree freemasons, If you do your research Prince Hall Freemason here in the US has the only Original Charter so this thing you are talking about isn't even close to being true

First off the Negroes can't be 32nd degree free masons. No matter how much of the good white genes he has.

Second...his mama is from Wichita. Are there any Jews is Wichita? Maybe that one that kills all those babies but beyond that I am thinking they are Jew free.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 187716
Anônimo
User ID: 538185
Brazil
10/29/2008 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fodam-se os maçons, a merda já ta feita, é praticamente impossível a volta, a não ser que algum Hugo Chavez da vida consiga alguma revolução planetária, mas é difícil, pois todas as fontes de informação (TV, jornais) pertencem a maçons, o que torna impossível disseminar a verdade, pois uma mentira dita mil vezes se torna uma verdade. É o que eles fazem.

ESTAMOS FERRADOS!!!
Try some actual research
User ID: 539967
United States
11/01/2008 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
You people make me laugh!

Lucifer referred to the morning star or "Venus"

Look it up, no really, do it yourself.

It never ceases to amaze me how many mis-quotes and ourtright lies are told and people further the lies and quote them but never look them up themselves.

By the way, the current Pope is a Mason. don't believe me,....look it up.

mooo whoo ah ahhh ahhhhhhh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 463909
Canada
11/01/2008 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well for the sake of contrast you can go from Albert Pike to Grand Master Priest Faustus.

L
anti-Anti-Christ
User ID: 535264
Canada
11/03/2008 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
It doesn't matter who's who now in the world..what matters is how humans react to the coming atrocities that are going to be perpetrated most likely in attempt to fire up the true WW3 and after that..staged alien invasion..we'll see if our leaders are benevolent or not(I think NOT!)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 541890
United States
11/03/2008 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
princehall
NikkiLaVey

User ID: 269684
United States
11/03/2008 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>>What's the Zion of the 33rd degree thing? And why does it mean the Illuminati cannot control his actions??

I think that anyone can get a 32nd degree, but you have to go across the continent to become a 33rd degree mason. I doubt if there are many of those.

Supposedly, the Masons are a front for devious actions, but you don't have privy to the upper echelons until you're a 33rd degree mason.

You don't have to travel across the continent to become a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason, it's an honorary degree, nothing more, no secret wisdom, no hidden truths revealed. I know several 33rd degree Masons, and they've never left the state, and are very active in local charities. I'm a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason, no devious actions in any part of it. Again, this is one of the stupidest posts I've seen in awhile, from people who don't understand what their talking about at all, and who'll believe anything they read. I'm a big conspiracy buff myself, or I wouldn't be coming to this page at all, but it's a good site for all the crazy, and some not so crazy conspiracies. But all the Masonic/NWO/Bilderburg/Illuminati ones are just crap from people who what to see the boogieman everywhere. Unless most of the founders of this nation, and many others in free nations around the world for the last 400 are forming free democracies only to somewhere 400 to 500 years down the road form them into one super government that isn't a democracy, that goes against all the tenents of Masonary, then sure, George Washington and Benjamin Franklin were the boogymen.
 Quoting: Hiram Abiff

We don'r agree often but on this we do!
If we don't help each other who will

Dream the Good Dream,

Nikki
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 225509
United States
11/03/2008 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
First off the Negroes can't be 32nd degree free masons. No matter how much of the good white genes he has.

Apparently, he can be a 32nd degree Freemason; see post above re: African-American lodge.

The Negro Lodge is NOT part of the real Freemasons. No way.
REALIST1
User ID: 537963
Canada
11/03/2008 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>>What's the Zion of the 33rd degree thing? And why does it mean the Illuminati cannot control his actions??

I think that anyone can get a 32nd degree, but you have to go across the continent to become a 33rd degree mason. I doubt if there are many of those.

Supposedly, the Masons are a front for devious actions, but you don't have privy to the upper echelons until you're a 33rd degree mason.

You don't have to travel across the continent to become a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason, it's an honorary degree, nothing more, no secret wisdom, no hidden truths revealed. I know several 33rd degree Masons, and they've never left the state, and are very active in local charities. I'm a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason, no devious actions in any part of it. Again, this is one of the stupidest posts I've seen in awhile, from people who don't understand what their talking about at all, and who'll believe anything they read. I'm a big conspiracy buff myself, or I wouldn't be coming to this page at all, but it's a good site for all the crazy, and some not so crazy conspiracies. But all the Masonic/NWO/Bilderburg/Illuminati ones are just crap from people who what to see the boogieman everywhere. Unless most of the founders of this nation, and many others in free nations around the world for the last 400 are forming free democracies only to somewhere 400 to 500 years down the road form them into one super government that isn't a democracy, that goes against all the tenents of Masonary, then sure, George Washington and Benjamin Franklin were the boogymen.

What you "know" means jackshit. Do you think your elders would have told you the truth ? Haha - you were fed loads of BS and disinformation in order to stop leaking. Couldn't help yourdelf their could you ? NO wonder you were told NOTHING OF SUBSANCE because you're NOT WORTHY.

Illuminati degrees do EXIST, 33 Degree Freemasons are split into different groups. You don't qualify - END OF STORY.
REALIST1
User ID: 541940
United States
11/03/2008 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

What you "know" means jackshit. Do you think your elders would have told you the truth ? Haha - you were fed loads of BS and disinformation in order to stop leaking. Couldn't help yourdelf their could you ? NO wonder you were told NOTHING OF SUBSANCE because you're NOT WORTHY.

Illuminati degrees do EXIST, 33 Degree Freemasons are split into different groups. You don't qualify - END OF STORY.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 514494
United States
11/03/2008 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Richard Syrett, a Toronto radio host, claimed on his show Thursday night that Barack Obama is a 32nd degree Freemason.

He also said that Barack Obama's wife is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Syrett also said that Obama is related to Dick Cheney and G.W. Bush. and that Obama is also Illuminati royalty, basically.

This guy didn't provide any evidence to back up his claims, so I'm going to email him this weekend and ask where he got all that information.

32nd Degree Freemason - is a rumor but possibly true.

Michelle Obama is indeed CFR

Obama is related to Cheney and Bush.

Illuminati royalty thing is certainly bogus; however, obviously the PTB have put him into power for a reason.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 225509
United States
11/03/2008 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

You cannot be in the real Masons if you are non-white.

The freemasons are Luciferians; they're after the goal of getting the fallen angels' genes expressed in humans and so they're vehemently-yet-secretly anti-non-white racists.

FACT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2886

newsflash
j_stevens0n

User ID: 494292
United States
11/03/2008 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a newly initiated member of the Order of the Eastern Star, that would please me. OES is a female Order of the Masons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 523022
United States
11/03/2008 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
My mom was heavily involved with OES.
Always wondered why this was in the house:

[link to www.la-mason.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 194707
United States
11/04/2008 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

yes it is true. i researched it myself. I feel so dumb to vote for Obama. both mc cain and obama are masons.
in fact i have an idea is to whats to come.
obama will win becuase thats what they(freemasons) want
all yea freemason are just 1 of the 13 colonies(bloodlines) that control the earth(terra).
So he wins and then all hell brakes loose.
he will raise taxes. first
second he will follow the masonic way. order out of choas
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2008 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
First off id like to thank all the non-masons who THINK they know anything about masonry ... they have had had me almost laughing into tears reading some of there post. For those who are true brothers of the craft id like to thank you for trying to shed some true light about masonry in this forum, may you continue to travel light and the G.A.O.T.U. continue to watch over you.

"Those who know will always know, those who don't know will never know".

Just happened on this sight about all this Freemason stuff. Its interesting how anyone claiming to be a mason can say they worship God. To all who want to really know that don't understand Freemasons and for most of the lower degree masons that probably don't have a clue what there getting into this whole country was built by Masons. The Countries capital is designed off of occult believes. Do the research and take a good look at DC and all of its representation of symbols and architecture, you will see what I mean. The Idea of original Masons was to worship the same concepts and fake Idols of Gods as did the Egyptians, Greeks and many other societies that blasphemed our lord God and Jesus Christ. The real disturbing one is BAAL which is another name for Lucifer. For all of you Masons reading this and feeling offended don't be, Wake up and look to Jesus Christ for salvation before it is to late. The time of revelation is upon us, are you ready? To the last quote from the gentleman above this I quote from the Bible, " You will all have a chance to know our Lord Jesus Christ and those of you who choose not to know him will never know eternal life and will suffer perish on the day judgment"

Oh by the way I know all about Freemasons and I am not one thank God. I am a proud recent medically retired veteran of 16 years wounded in Combat defending the innocent women and children of this country not our Government or our Flag. A Flag that I would gladly burn for what its origin of representation mean and the true meaning of the five pointed stars in which our first President its cultist meaning. All senior Masons Know exactly what I'm talking about.

This sight name is jacked any how

SFC
10th SFG(A)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 521316

not the god ur thinking about. over heaven and hell but the god who controls this galaxy. Satan.
look up the defintion of god- u will see its means supreme being of the universe.
anyways this nation was founded on witchcraft and mason in 1776. look on the back of the dollar sign
by the way
benjamin franklin, george washington, jay-z, nas, kanye-west, dame dash, obama, mc cain, george bush are ALL MASON!!!!!!. do your home work
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2008 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.richardsyrett.com]

Darling it's BS just because someone says it doesn't make it true.
 Quoting: NikkiLaVey

You got to be an idiot. did you research anything. Obama is mason. masons and 12 other colonies control the world. do you have a dollar bill. LOOK AT IT AND TRANSLATE IT. BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THERE.
BNM
User ID: 480936
United States
11/04/2008 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's just gonna be one big fuck trip for America unless a miracle happens and peoples IQs miraculously go 30-40 points. Plain and simple the truth is hidden by a level of abstraction just a little too steep for most minds to climb.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 543214
Canada
11/05/2008 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
most freemasons have never seen or read a real freemason bible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 373032

so what's in the freemason bible that answers the questions above? [freemason]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/05/2008 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
First off id like to thank all the non-masons who THINK they know anything about masonry ... they have had had me almost laughing into tears reading some of there post. For those who are true brothers of the craft id like to thank you for trying to shed some true light about masonry in this forum, may you continue to travel light and the G.A.O.T.U. continue to watch over you.

"Those who know will always know, those who don't know will never know".

Just happened on this sight about all this Freemason stuff. Its interesting how anyone claiming to be a mason can say they worship God. To all who want to really know that don't understand Freemasons and for most of the lower degree masons that probably don't have a clue what there getting into this whole country was built by Masons. The Countries capital is designed off of occult believes. Do the research and take a good look at DC and all of its representation of symbols and architecture, you will see what I mean. The Idea of original Masons was to worship the same concepts and fake Idols of Gods as did the Egyptians, Greeks and many other societies that blasphemed our lord God and Jesus Christ. The real disturbing one is BAAL which is another name for Lucifer. For all of you Masons reading this and feeling offended don't be, Wake up and look to Jesus Christ for salvation before it is to late. The time of revelation is upon us, are you ready? To the last quote from the gentleman above this I quote from the Bible, " You will all have a chance to know our Lord Jesus Christ and those of you who choose not to know him will never know eternal life and will suffer perish on the day judgment"

Oh by the way I know all about Freemasons and I am not one thank God. I am a proud recent medically retired veteran of 16 years wounded in Combat defending the innocent women and children of this country not our Government or our Flag. A Flag that I would gladly burn for what its origin of representation mean and the true meaning of the five pointed stars in which our first President its cultist meaning. All senior Masons Know exactly what I'm talking about.

This sight name is jacked any how

SFC
10th SFG(A)

not the god ur thinking about. over heaven and hell but the god who controls this galaxy. Satan.
look up the defintion of god- u will see its means supreme being of the universe.
anyways this nation was founded on witchcraft and mason in 1776. look on the back of the dollar sign
by the way
benjamin franklin, george washington, jay-z, nas, kanye-west, dame dash, obama, mc cain, george bush are ALL MASON!!!!!!. do your home work
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 194707

all i can do is smile when people say witch craft. the statement witch craft is so old and out-dated that it makes one wonder if we're still living in the dark ages. yes masonry is a craft, and a skill as all artists are with their crafts. but the craft of Freemasonry is adorned in truth, honor and virtue.

but my only question to fellows who know nothing of the truth of Freemasonry: Since we all agree someone has to run the country and a handful of people need to run the world, who would you rather is be run by? Sadamn, Hister or a Freemason?

You don't think a Freemason studies and applis honor and virtue only to be a snake behind the public's back, just in order to bring or keep it down do you? If that were the case than that person would eventually lose their power and control and standard of living.

Freemason Presidents want the world (and especially our country and citizens) to be happy, safe and prosperous. That makes everyone happy.
daleth
User ID: 5240
United States
11/05/2008 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you truly want in depth exporation of the inner secrets of Freemasonry and their relationship to the Illuminati read Book of DALETH availabe free for downloading at [link to .bookofdaleth.com] . But be aware there are no sound bytes in philosophy. Be prepared to read the entire 299 pages front to back before forming your own opinion. Unless the entire book is read sequentially the conclusions cannot be appreciated. You will be surprised at its content. Pass it on to friends.
daleth
User ID: 5240
United States
11/05/2008 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the working link:

[link to www.bookofdaleth.com]

This has been said to be "The most incredible book I have ever read." See readers reviews on the link...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 352117
Sweden
11/05/2008 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank God he has a much higher degree than the bushtard! :-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 417517
United Kingdom
11/05/2008 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the working link:

[link to www.bookofdaleth.com]

This has been said to be "The most incredible book I have ever read." See readers reviews on the link...
 Quoting: daleth 5240

I'm too lazy to read one page let alone 300 can you give us a summery in no more than 3 lines of text.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/05/2008 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's funny how everyone who knows everything about Freemasonry aren't Freemasons. Prince Hall Freemasons can receive the 33rd Degree. In many states, Post Civil Rights movement, Black and White masons sit in the same Lodge halls. We don't believe all Gods are equal. We have our own personal beliefs but respect everyones right to believe inwhatever God they want, just as our Constitution allows. Believe as you wish. Continue this thread as long as you wish. It is some great entertainment to see such ignorance.
 Quoting: Truth 374968

The Master of our Lodge is African Canadian (born in Africa).

Education people, whatever was was it was because of education or the lack thereof. The more education the more opportunities we have. : )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 544100
United States
11/05/2008 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, as a matter of fact I saw a youtube video interview of Cheney's wife talking about how Barrack Obama and her husband were cousins. All of the facts stated above I read early in the campaign. Noting new. Sure its true.
JustMe
User ID: 544105
United States
11/05/2008 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know many GOOD people have made many BAD mistakes. If he did decide that becoming a freemason would advance his career, than more power to him. We all have ties to something we should not have ties to anyhow. There has only been a few been a few Pres of the US that were not freemasons. I believe he is his own man, and will not be puppetized by anyone. Congrats Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLP