~~ Obama 32nd degree Freemason ~~

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 543214
Canada
11/05/2008 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ~~ Obama 32nd degree Freemason ~~
one thing I've learned during my years here at GLP is that those who want so badly to believe the hocus pocus about masons just are not going to be persuaded by truth or common sense :)

Well WTF do you expect on a Conspiracy Site?!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 285165

I'm a Freemason and I conspired today. I conspired a way to make my other half happy by asking her if she'd like to go out to dinner. I also conspired with my fellow to convince his wife to come out with us. It turned out we're all going out to dinner.

Just because you're a Freemason or not and if you conspire this or that it doesn't mean a damn thing. If we has humans conspire for a reason it could be for a good or bad one.

We all conspire.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 532720
United States
11/05/2008 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is so silly, as "Truth" posted. It is sadly amusing to see such ignorance regarding Freemasonry. There is NO such thing as the Illuminati. It did exist hundreds of years ago, I think 15th century, but fizzled. Most importantly it never had ties to Freemasonry.

African-Americans may join Price Hall Freemasonry or choose to joing either of the other two in our country Free and Accepted Masons or Ancient Free and Accepted Masons, depending on the state they reside in. There is no Zion or controlling authority if someone recieves the 33rd degree, so I don't know where that one came from. Nor does it make anyone a Grand Master of anything.

Freemasonry doesn't promote any particular diety, it is not a religeon. And lastly, politics are not discussed. Oh, Neither Bush is a Freemason for those conspiracy folks out there. In fact not that many of our presidents have been Freemasons, less than one third. But what is so bad if they were? It's an organization build on Faith, Hope, and Charity. Don't believe all you read on the Net. Contact a Masonic lodge and ask questions for yourself.
 Quoting: GC 380372

Good grief man...any high ranking Satanist or Occultist will tell you they take command from the Illuminati.

Do some research...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 544179
United States
11/05/2008 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
most freemasons have never seen or read a real freemason bible.

Freemason bible? Seriously? I'll have to Google that, see what that's all about.

Anyway, I just wonder if all the Obama supporters realize that he's just another one of the world's elites (provided the stuff above is all true ... and I tend to think it is) and that he will do whatever TPTB tell him to.

The Freemason bible in its introduction will state that it beleives all gods are equal...and then it goes on about how to progress through the 33 levels to become a grandmaster.other than that the rest of it is just like a normal bible,just altered at the beginning.I know,doesnt make since.But thats basicly it.I read a Freemason Bible i found once while cleaning out an old house.It was over 100 years old.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 373032

bsflag bsflag bsflag
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2008 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sorry but I don't see nay a motherfucker on here that seems to know one single thing (that is correct) about Freemasonry.

Prince Hall Masons may not become 32nd degree. To be a Prince Hall Mason (matter of your choice) is to be a "Free and Accepted Mason". To join a regular blue lodge, makes you an "ANCIENT Free and Accepted Mason". If you are A.F. & A.M., then once you progress through your degrees you again have the OPTION to join Scottish Rite, which is the road you travel to become 32nd degree.

Prince Hall lodges were formed in the days of segregation, and even though they exist today and have a large member base, if you are black it is strictly YOUR choice.

What needs to happen here is all you little mama's basement shits need to quit posing as MASONS.

And finally, NO Barack Obama is NOT ONE. Sorry to disapoint all of you who are busy at work writing the latest greatest farsicle conspiracy theories.

Bastard,
You're getting closer. Free & Accepted Mason and Acient Free & Accepted Mason are two separate jurisdictions. It has nothing to do with the higher degrees (4th through 32nd). 33rd Degree is reserved as an honorary title for someone who has dedicated their life to Masonic work.
I truly couldn't tell you if Prince Hall mason can continue to the higher degrees, but F&AM and AF&AM have nothing to do with it.
 Quoting: Enlighten yourself! 425365

Thank you.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2008 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Each state has it's own Grand Lodge. There is not United States Grand Lodge. The highest degree in Freemasonry is the Third or Master Mason Degree.

While there is a Prince Hall Grand Lodge which is composed mostly of black members. Blacks may petition any lodge.

No one ever asked to be a mason. Anyone who wants to become a member must ask for a petition.

The First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution is purely Masonic.

While there are Bible with Masonic emblems on them, there is no such thing as a "Masonic Bible". George Washington was sworn in using the Bible used at the St. John's Masonic Lodge, because it was felt by the committee arranging the event borrowing one from a church might be considered an official endorsement by the government of that church. Several Presidents-elect have asked to use the St. John's Lodge Bible upon which to take their oath of office.
 Quoting: If you do not know what you ar 435144

Thank you too...(meaning he is right)
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2008 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
If Barack Obama is indeed a mason then for me it is indeed an honor. Then,he is my brother. Being 32nd degree mason has a term used that I could not tell you for I am just a wife of a mason. And I am grateful that my husband is a mason.
In joining the freemasonry, whether you are black or white race is disregarded, whether you are catholic or not is not also important. And don't make any foolishness on what books they use or what bible they have. GIVE RESPECT TO THE MASONS. You also have to take into considerations that if masonry is only for the elite persons then why do they have programs for the poor? Why, in our lodge have open arms to the needy ones? You can say that masons are for the elite persons because they are all professionals.

Look, what is important in Barack Obama is his PLAT FORM
that must come true. And another thing is that, that the black and white race must have equal rights. As far as I could remember it is not only the black race that is being discrimated by the white race (although, not all white race) but even the Filipinos are also discrimated in other countries. GIVE CHANCE TO BARACK OBAMA WHETHER YOU ARE BLACK OR WHITE RACE DOES NOT MATTER ANYMORE BUT WHAT IS IMPORTANT AT THIS MOMENT IS THE DEDICATION OF THE LEADER TO SERVE HIS COUNTRY. Idol1

If Barack Obama's wife is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations what's the big deal with that? Isn't it a big help? Why don't you just discuss on the issues that has sense not on the issues that cannot contribute for the progress of your country. Let Barack Obama prove first that HE CAN BE A GOOD LEADER FOR ALL RACES. Idol1
 Quoting: [email protected] 451754

Beautiful!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 542030
United States
11/06/2008 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
of course he is...

didn't you hear him last night talking about fixing things "brick by brick"?

total mason.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 544884
United States
11/06/2008 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prince Hall Masons may not become 32nd degree...To join a regular blue lodge, makes you an "ANCIENT Free and Accepted Mason". If you are A.F. & A.M., then once you progress through your degrees you again have the OPTION to join Scottish Rite, which is the road you travel to become 32nd degree.

Incorrect. There is a Prince Hall Scottish Rite in every state as well as the other appendant bodies. The designation of F&AM is not restricted to Prince Hall Masonry. Almost half of the US mainstream grand lodges are designated F&AM.

Prince Hall lodges were formed in the days of segregation, and even though they exist today and have a large member base, if you are black it is strictly YOUR choice.

I wish it were true. Although most of the mainstream grand lodges in the US have removed the racial language in their constitutions barring someone of color from petitioning, racial discrimination is still rampant in many mainstream lodges. I know for a fact of an African-American having his petition for membership black-balled even though his investigative report came back as favorable.
daleth
User ID: 77619
United States
11/06/2008 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK, what is Book of DALETH about in three linew or less.

Our culture is oriented towards keeping us unaware of what we do not know because man will not seek what he does not know until he knows he does not know it.

Thus this book is that you shall know you did not know.

Book of DALETH free for downloading at [link to bookofdlaeth.com] You will be surprised at the content.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 541564
United Kingdom
11/06/2008 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
from the foundation of the earth

[link to wordinfo.info]

to the highest mountain eh

[link to www.crystalinks.com]

lol
daleth
User ID: 77619
United States
11/06/2008 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
People please inform yourself about what you do not kmow. This includes you Freemasons. There are things about Freemasnry that you do not know. But you do not know you do not know, and you will not seek what you do not know until you know you do not know it. Book of DALETH is not propaganda or religeous fanaticism, it has been downloaded 3,400 times all around the world from the official site alone and all of the feedback has been 100% positive. Take the time to inform yourself before it is too late. Read the 299 pages front to back and then you will know. Pass it on to friends and loved ones. [link to bookofdaleth.com] Time is short. You will not be sorry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 431995
United States
11/06/2008 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can be related to many people through family trees and genetics. So what? Your 8th cousin done anything for you recently?

If I were to use your system of "taintedness" through familial ties, I'm related to royalty, and banking families, the St.Valentine's day massacre, a grand master, a major-suffragette (the same one, twice), etc, nuns, at least three major conspiracies of the last 150 years so far.

I'm CONNECTED.

Doesn't mean squat about MY life. Hasn't done anything for me. Finding it all out took some major snoop work, and still it doesn't mean squat. We are blockaded at every turn. None of the good stuff passes onto our line, and all the bad shit managed to come our way.

If I didn't know in life, and it hasn't helped me why are you all under the impression that some black 8th cousin means fuck all to anyone?

Or do you think that there is some magic in the genetics of some of us, that having some magical connection gives us the ability and the need to pull ahead regardless of the circumstances? Is what you are noticing not a conspiracy, but just some obscure proof that some trait of leadership and governance flows through some family lines? Are you sure you aren't just noticing MOTIVATION coupled with enough sense to do so without sheer violence, and that perhaps some genetic-commonalities are just more motivated to do so?

I look at my own family ties, and wonder how anyone would hold me accountable for being related to some of them. Like it says something about me, when really it doesn't say anything at all.
christian
User ID: 306018
United Kingdom
11/07/2008 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Weather Obama is a Free Mason or not, what we need to realise is that the Bible has so intelligently revealed the place of America in the world and especially it's role as being that of the "Image of the Beast", the Beast being of course "Rome" and the "Papacy". Whether Obama is one of the agents in this circus remains to be seen but the Bible says that what will happen in the end days, is that the Image (America) will bring about a change in the law so that it will make every person on earth worship the beast. So we see that America will be the vehicle for the delivery of this "hidden" agenda. This will happen by taking away the liberty of every human being by changing legistation. If anyone remembers, the Pope was in America Spring gone and I know someone who was present in these meetings. The agenda was for world peace, alleviation of poverty, finding a solution to global warming etc. They talked about introducing a One world religion(Free masonry) and national(counterfeit) day of worship i.e. Sunday. Now every christian knows that according to the Bible, which is the standard for everyone who professes to be Christian, Saturday is the Sabbath, the rightful day of rest (Exodus 20:8). The Bible says anyone to refuses to bow to the "beast" will be put to death and will not be able to "buy to sell" unless they have the mark of the beast.

The current economic situation sets the perfect scene for this to come about. The goverments have bailed the banks out and so have more say in what the banks do. The new World order is on the way. If Obama, being the President of the most Powerful Nation in the world is a Free Mason, it means that he is in a good Place to move this Agenda Forward. We all know that Free masonry in a Occult and ultimately from the devil and through it, we see in a much more clear way the culmination of that Great Controversy between the Forces of Good and the Forces of Evil. The God of Heaven and the Price of Darkness. Jehovah God and Satan. The whole world is ran by Freemans with Satan behind them. Freemasory offers worldly power, riches and temporary happiness. The agenda is to turn this world into a haven of peace and wealth and health. But God tells us we are just but by-passers in this world, headed for heaven. So as much as we celebrate the election of the first Black president for America, and all he promises the Americans and indeed the whole world, lets look at the bigger picture. Lets think about how it will affect us in the longer term and how indeed how it affects out eternal lives. We need to go to the Bible where the greatest conspiracy is recorded. A conspiracy of one to tried to take the place of the great God of heaven but was thrown down here to earth were he has been actively involved in misleading the human race and painting a bad picture of the Loving God. This villain is the one behind Freemasory, Papacy, wars, death and all that is bad. But the bible says when the world thinks that there is peace, sudden destruction will strike. The Current world state of affairs are pointing to the fact that is world is coming to the end. History is coming to a close. Jesus is coming back very soon. If you a free mason, give you life back to the God of Heaven, he is Merciful and will forgive no matter how far you have gotten yourself into occultism. For those to do not believe in God, there is no security in anything else in the world, not even money, as many have found out in the econmic melt down. Please do not be complacent. Do not be lost.
God bless.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/08/2008 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
After all if we look back to history, America belongs to the Indians. and the white guys went to Africa to capture free mens and make them as slaves.

Quoting: The Spectre 496062

In those days, not many countries were truly free, especially africa - the african lords of their time...

(you can't just be a simple bunch of white men and go across the ocean or to another country with millions of people and kidnap a whole hoard of them, come on now...)

...sold their people to the other parties for working purposes. also, the people who were sold by their lords to work in another country...

(of which you enjoy the benefits of...)

...ate, drank, had sex, produced children, had blankets and bathrooms, plates, clothes, water of course or they all would have died within about 10 days - now who would want their under-paid workers to die on them?

They weren't allowed to vote...

(as women weren't at one time and you hardly ever hear woman harp and cry about this fact and the reasons were simple, clear and understandable)

...for the simple reason that these workers...

(who were paid - albeit harshly, like in this day and age working for minimum wage)

...were not educated nor informed enough politically or socially to make a decision on who should run the country and take charge of national security. if there were 5 thousand under-paid workers who decided to vote for joe blow of whom any informed person knows would destroy the country or even turn the new found democracy into a dictatorship, that would be 5 thousand votes for the wrong person. We all know the potential for a viper to convince a million people to burn and gas a nation - and being burned or gassed because of your nationality is truly a reason to harp about but that didn't happen to black people.

Those whom this happened to have also seemed to have gotten over it and moved along quite well in a Positive Direction...

MTC
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/08/2008 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
First off id like to thank all the non-masons who THINK they know anything about masonry ... they have had had me almost laughing into tears reading some of there post. For those who are true brothers of the craft id like to thank you for trying to shed some true light about masonry in this forum, may you continue to travel light and the G.A.O.T.U. continue to watch over you.

"Those who know will always know, those who don't know will never know".

Just happened on this sight about all this Freemason stuff. Its interesting how anyone claiming to be a mason can say they worship God. To all who want to really know that don't understand Freemasons and for most of the lower degree masons that probably don't have a clue what there getting into this whole country was built by Masons. The Countries capital is designed off of occult believes. Do the research and take a good look at DC and all of its representation of symbols and architecture, you will see what I mean. The Idea of original Masons was to worship the same concepts and fake Idols of Gods as did the Egyptians, Greeks and many other societies that blasphemed our lord God and Jesus Christ. The real disturbing one is BAAL which is another name for Lucifer. For all of you Masons reading this and feeling offended don't be, Wake up and look to Jesus Christ for salvation before it is to late. The time of revelation is upon us, are you ready? To the last quote from the gentleman above this I quote from the Bible, " You will all have a chance to know our Lord Jesus Christ and those of you who choose not to know him will never know eternal life and will suffer perish on the day judgment"

Oh by the way I know all about Freemasons and I am not one thank God. I am a proud recent medically retired veteran of 16 years wounded in Combat defending the innocent women and children of this country not our Government or our Flag. A Flag that I would gladly burn for what its origin of representation mean and the true meaning of the five pointed stars in which our first President its cultist meaning. All senior Masons Know exactly what I'm talking about.

This sight name is jacked any how

SFC
10th SFG(A)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 521316

well, i will tell you a little about the foundation of the faith you believe in Sir. For starters there are thousands of pieces of text and documents that have been and are still hidden about the life and times of Emmanuel (whom you call Jeses the Saviour (Christ)...

Also, the first Grand 'Church' that took over a large part of the world and Forced their will on men - even to death - was the Catholic 'Church'. From them other 'protesting (protestant)' 'churches' were formed but followed the same structure of the bible as the Catholic church did but excluded a few over the years. In essence the protesting churches use the same bible as the Catholic church does minus a few books.

All in all all the 'Jesus' churches believe the same thing minus a few interpretations here and there.

from a young age i was SO interested in the 'church' and the life of Jesus, I loved him, I loved reading the bible, I loved trying to be a good person.

i'll put it to you this way: before the cathotrick church there were true believers in the messages and meanings of jesus and his wife. I watched a documentary once that displayed the alignment of some churches (ad 160 - 300) that had awesome alignments to each other all throughout europe, namely france and england.

i won't go any further about the alignments i do tell you this, many many people had to HIDE (SECRETS) from the catholic church - the church of which all modern day 'christian' faith stem from.

google it
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/08/2008 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
you all should know that american free-masonry is very different from free-masonry in europe.

Quoting: anonymous 533307

how so? *curious*
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/08/2008 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good grief man...any high ranking Satanist or Occultist will tell you they take command from the Illuminati.

Do some research...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 532720

show me some links, i don't know what i would search for in this category...

also, with respect to the Illuminati (Illumination, Light from Darkness duhh!!!) they were a group of mason that dedicated a part of their life to the study of such of the liberal arts and sciences.

and thank GOD they did for we have a lot of the things we have today thanks to them including the motivation to find out more...
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/08/2008 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Weather Obama is a Free Mason or not, what we need to realise is that the Bible has so intelligently revealed the place of America in the world and especially it's role as being that of the "Image of the Beast",
 Quoting: christian 306018

it also says in revelation that Israel will be protected under the Wings of the Eagle for a time... ; )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 545705
United Kingdom
11/08/2008 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's funny how everyone who knows everything about Freemasonry aren't Freemasons. Prince Hall Freemasons can receive the 33rd Degree. In many states, Post Civil Rights movement, Black and White masons sit in the same Lodge halls. We don't believe all Gods are equal. We have our own personal beliefs but respect everyones right to believe inwhatever God they want, just as our Constitution allows. Believe as you wish. Continue this thread as long as you wish. It is some great entertainment to see such ignorance.
 Quoting: Truth 374968

can I eat your calf?
im really hungr?
Sceptic
User ID: 547182
United States
11/09/2008 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
If there are 33 degrees in the Freemasons and they are an organisation that influences national and international power relations, why then, would a 32nd degree Prince Hall Mason go for the presidency. One would argue that the Masons could have won the Elections from the shadows by introducing some pawn or another, instead of a high ranking member of their organisation in public view. Or is it, that the Freemasons and their Prince Hall counterparts, are so far apart, that the Prince Hall lodges need to operate in the public eye, and only the "regular masons" go about it from the shadows, by influence and "secret"?

I have to add that I do not know the next best thing about Masons and lodges, and of course one might answer that I should just keep my trap shut! I just find it too convenient that one of the highest members of a lodge or Free Masonic Order should so obviously go public.

Just a thought!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 332283
United Kingdom
11/14/2008 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The world is run by freemasons all acting directly under the authority of Satan whom they worship. 32 degree masons have not been initiated yet and have a chance of repentence, but once initiated, it's the end of the road for them.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/14/2008 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those of you who have any doubt about who Freemasons really are, please take the time to watch a video at the following link and see what you think. If you need anymore info, email me on [email protected]. God bless you all.
[link to windsofprophecy.org]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/14/2008 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
More on Freemasons and secret societies.

Need more, please email me on [email protected]
Mercuriel

User ID: 342233
Canada
11/14/2008 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
most freemasons have never seen or read a real freemason bible.

firstpage
Peace, Light, Life, Love, Unity and Harmony.

Namaste,

Mercuriel
TB

User ID: 550124
Venezuela
11/14/2008 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
::obamasign:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 306018
United Kingdom
11/16/2008 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most Freemasons have no idea what happens higher up in that organisation, just like many good and devout Catholics have no idea that The catholic church is really the same organisation as Freemasonry and that both are infact the anti-christ. But God says he still has His Sheep out there and is calling them to His true worship. Dear Bretheren, the real and Remnant church as depicted in the book of Revelation is the Seventh Day Adventist church as it is the only church that teaches the keeping of ALL of God's Commandments, including the Fourth one, which is the seal of the Living God. It is almost time when everyone under the sun has to decide whether to worship the True God of heaven and risk their very lives for it, or worship the beast and it's image though America, the catholic church and the papacy through the National Sunday Law.
Enlilson

User ID: 544020
United States
11/16/2008 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
some people will believe any thing put before their eyes while others take the road less traveled and find out for themselves.

Which 1 R U.
It doesn't matter who I m it's who U R so ChoOse
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 243913
United States
11/16/2008 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Paul Palin, McCain, Obama & President Clinton ** maximally ** reduced

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 429245
United States
11/16/2008 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Freemasons beleive all gods are equal...bush even states publicly that all gods are the same god....

We all have the same father, and it doesn't matter what name we call Him by.

He's the same God!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 429245
United States
11/16/2008 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
From what I understand, the damage is done by those holding the 33rd degree and higher.

GLP