United States
11/16/2008 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ~~ Obama 32nd degree Freemason ~~
This is one of the stupidest threads posted here today

Easily..
 Quoting: Grizzled Old Goat

oh look its the typical cocksuckers offering their unwanted opinions written on ass paper...lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 549773
United States
11/16/2008 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is so silly, as "Truth" posted. It is sadly amusing to see such ignorance regarding Freemasonry. There is NO such thing as the Illuminati. It did exist hundreds of years ago, I think 15th century, but fizzled. Most importantly it never had ties to Freemasonry.

African-Americans may join Price Hall Freemasonry or choose to joing either of the other two in our country Free and Accepted Masons or Ancient Free and Accepted Masons, depending on the state they reside in. There is no Zion or controlling authority if someone recieves the 33rd degree, so I don't know where that one came from. Nor does it make anyone a Grand Master of anything.

Freemasonry doesn't promote any particular diety, it is not a religeon. And lastly, politics are not discussed. Oh, Neither Bush is a Freemason for those conspiracy folks out there. In fact not that many of our presidents have been Freemasons, less than one third. But what is so bad if they were? It's an organization build on Faith, Hope, and Charity. Don't believe all you read on the Net. Contact a Masonic lodge and ask questions for yourself.
 Quoting: GC 380372

allow me the honor:

bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag
Mongoose
User ID: 542811
Canada
11/16/2008 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
The facts are there for every one to read and investigate. The Trolls like Nikkiidontwantasticky and others are paid mis-informants, guess who pays them? that's right; The Satanic Bloodline Heirs:the Illuminates[strange term since they are the Darken Ones].You have to be a blatant liar like Nikkthestick to deny these facts of reality. At least Nicholas gets paid for his bullshit.
naclabut
User ID: 552827
Kosovo
11/17/2008 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
[coloI am a Blue Lodge Mason out of Sullivan Missouri. Sullivan Lodge #69 and I am only a Master Mason and I can tell you that you guys have no idea what you are talking about. r=blue] Idol1
naclabut
User ID: 552827
Kosovo
11/17/2008 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
George W. Bush aint even a freemason he is said to be a Skull. no connection to the freemasons
Boaz
User ID: 554155
Canada
11/18/2008 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
1) Barack Obama is not a Prince Hall Mason
2) There is such a thing as a Masonic Bible. I have one in my bedroom.
3) Masonry does not say that all gods are equal. Masons believe in one Great Architect.
4) The so called Illuminatae was a short lived 18th Century organization.
5) There is a small group of members of the Council of 33rd Degree, who are very honourable men, with the very best interests of the world at heart, who work to contribute to the solution of complex world problems who are "Illuminated". My best friend this past forty years is one of them. He is a deeply caring, immensely intelligent person.

Most people who have comment on here are ignorant of how much better of they are, because such organizations exist.
Boaz
User ID: 554155
Canada
11/18/2008 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
You cannot be in the real Masons if you are non-white.

The freemasons are Luciferians; they're after the goal of getting the fallen angels' genes expressed in humans and so they're vehemently-yet-secretly anti-non-white racists.

FACT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2886

1) The current Grand Master of Quebec is a Sikh
2) One of my brethren is a native of Nigeria
3) You are the racist because you keep going on about race, as if there was more than just one "Human Race"
4) Lucifer is the bearer or carrier of light (latin lucis=light fer=carrier/transporter). Just as Christofer (Christopher-patron saint of travelers) is the bearer of Christ. I seek the light, so should you.
We Rule The World...not
User ID: 558946
United States
11/25/2008 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have always found it funny that as secretive as people say Freemasonry is and how their own members within this secret organization don't even know the true workings of what’s going on, but yet as a non-mason they know all of the secrets that masons don’t know. To funny

I love how high this organization has been put on a pedestal, that it couldn’t live up to if you were truly a member. Yes, when America was becoming an independent nation our Masonic forefathers had to rely on its secrets and oaths. If a messenger had approached George Washington (America’s first FM) with a top secret message from his generals, how else could he really know it was true and trust in it unless this messenger knew the proper signs of recognition? These signs were literally an item of national security, and divulging them was an act of treason in this era. Not so much today, hell most of these secrets you could find on the internet today. Yet you don’t find the people who post these items dead, and these websites removed do you. Of course not because it is no longer a secret society like its past.

Today Masonry is nothing more then a group of individuals who meet for socialization, networking, and a sense of honor. I am a freemason and I am a Christian who is active within my church. I usher, hold a bible study, and work with our church for hospital ministries and much more in God’s name. I love God and pray for guidance in everything I do. I have no problem being a freemason; it has actually made me a better man. I take honor in being a member of an organization in which so many noble men of our country have been.

To say we are out to rule the world and the organization is for the elite is hilarious since the average age of a mason id almost 70 years old, and 90% of them only make what their retirement plan pays them. Hell, I was working in a mail room when I first joined. I know plenty of 33rd degree mason’s and trust me the only thing their doing is participating in parades.

How can an organization that founded such a wonderful country, the constitution, and a democratic society are labeled as it has with absolutely no truth what so ever. Well at least it provides fun for individuals to fantasize that some secret organization is ruling the world. And, no Prince Hall mason’s can not join Scottish Rites, I read that and that is incorrect. They do have their own Shriners though.
Boaz
User ID: 559542
Canada
11/26/2008 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have always found it funny that as secretive as people say Freemasonry is and how their own members within this secret organization don't even know the true workings of what’s going on, but yet as a non-mason they know all of the secrets that masons don’t know. To funny

I love how high this organization has been put on a pedestal, that it couldn’t live up to if you were truly a member. Yes, when America was becoming an independent nation our Masonic forefathers had to rely on its secrets and oaths. If a messenger had approached George Washington (America’s first FM) with a top secret message from his generals, how else could he really know it was true and trust in it unless this messenger knew the proper signs of recognition? These signs were literally an item of national security, and divulging them was an act of treason in this era. Not so much today, hell most of these secrets you could find on the internet today. Yet you don’t find the people who post these items dead, and these websites removed do you. Of course not because it is no longer a secret society like its past.

Today Masonry is nothing more then a group of individuals who meet for socialization, networking, and a sense of honor. I am a freemason and I am a Christian who is active within my church. I usher, hold a bible study, and work with our church for hospital ministries and much more in God’s name. I love God and pray for guidance in everything I do. I have no problem being a freemason; it has actually made me a better man. I take honor in being a member of an organization in which so many noble men of our country have been.

To say we are out to rule the world and the organization is for the elite is hilarious since the average age of a mason id almost 70 years old, and 90% of them only make what their retirement plan pays them. Hell, I was working in a mail room when I first joined. I know plenty of 33rd degree mason’s and trust me the only thing their doing is participating in parades.

How can an organization that founded such a wonderful country, the constitution, and a democratic society are labeled as it has with absolutely no truth what so ever. Well at least it provides fun for individuals to fantasize that some secret organization is ruling the world. And, no Prince Hall mason’s can not join Scottish Rites, I read that and that is incorrect. They do have their own Shriners though.
 Quoting: We Rule The World...not 558946

Well said Brother.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 561189
United States
11/28/2008 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
First off the Negroes can't be 32nd degree free masons. No matter how much of the good white genes he has.

Second...his mama is from Wichita. Are there any Jews is Wichita? Maybe that one that kills all those babies but beyond that I am thinking they are Jew free.
[/quote
Whoever wrote this has about as much intelligence as a piece of crap stuck on a donkey's ass. Was retardation passed down from your parents ?

just letting you know that black people can become 32 and 33 honored masons... i know this for fact cause i am a 32 and we have members of many races.. however barack obama is not a mason... i researched the grand lodge of illionis and they have no listing and if he was a mason thats where he would have become one.
 Quoting: indiana mason 513424

Since the freesmasons are a secret society, how can someone outside the freemasons find out if a man is listed in the grand lodge in their state? I want to find out if a certain person is listed as a mason in his state.
bnyahuma@classicmail.​co,za
User ID: 562244
Zimbabwe
11/30/2008 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its difficult coz most of these brothers are fond of this boy Obama but remember ifit walks like a duck and if it kwaks lyk a duck then it can not be a cow ... Its a duck.

on the threshold of 2009 how can a person be the most powerful man in the world if he is not a freemasonry how can that be without the Jesuits if it is then contrary ..i fhe is not one of them then he must die early they will kill him as they did to Abe Lincon and Kennedy.

He is one of them obviously
NONE OF YOUR BIZ
User ID: 562897
United States
11/30/2008 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: Deisi

you must know someone who is a 32nd degree mason or you are a real dumb ass BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 563952
United States
12/01/2008 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it possible that the people who REALLY run the world are using groups like the Freemasons, Skull and Bones, The FBI, KGB, CIA etc... as scapegoats to draw attention away from themselves?

Think about it....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 544884
United States
12/02/2008 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
And, no Prince Hall mason’s can not join Scottish Rites

Just like Prince Hall Masons have their own Shriner organization, they have their own Scottish Rite and York Rite organizations as well.
The 32nd of Light
User ID: 566938
United States
12/06/2008 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
To. All Brotheren

Greetings

Remember Your Oaths and Obligations in mixing with the World.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 474472
United States
12/06/2008 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Masonic Pitbull
User ID: 570417
United States
12/11/2008 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
ALL MASONS HAVE SEEN A MASONIC BIBLE...WE ALL GET ONE WHEN WE REACH OUR MASTER MASON DEGREE, IGNORANCE IS THE BIGGEST KILLER OF ALL...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 530832
United States
12/11/2008 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 509895
United States
12/12/2008 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
ALL MASONS HAVE SEEN A MASONIC BIBLE...WE ALL GET ONE WHEN WE REACH OUR MASTER MASON DEGREE, IGNORANCE IS THE BIGGEST KILLER OF ALL...
 Quoting: Masonic Pitbull 570417

Of course, you should also know a "masonic bible" is nothing more than the King James version of the Bible, with a pretty cover and a preface that has some historical and mythological masonic information.
NOT LIKE U
User ID: 566419
United States
12/12/2008 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
HIS ROD AND HIS STAFF THEY COMFORT ME. I SHALL FEAR NO EVIL.

[link to www.durhamcitycoaches.co.uk]
NG
User ID: 573306
United States
12/15/2008 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow i only got through 3 pages of this thread.

I am a 3 degree mason

I was very disappointed to see the posts of a few alleged masons cursing people out for there ideas and opinions about freemasonry. NO TRUE mason would curse some one out and if they were a mason I would like to apologize for there actions. we need to remember that "when arguing with a fool one needs to make sure that an onlooker could tell the difference.

I am going to try to clear up some things:

1. Freemasonry is not a religion, it is a fraternal organization.
[link to freemasonry.org]

2. There is no such thing as a Freemason bible we are not a religion.

If you have any questions about Freemasonry call any masonic lodge there is one in just about every town. or you can ask any mason you no of any mason would love to talk to you about the craft.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 548161
United States
12/16/2008 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
the fact remains, that the Masons are a "secret" org...they can call themselves ... a "fraternal" networking benevolent society... but by their fruits shall ye know them...and there are a lot of bad apples in that tree.
The Lizard Of Id
User ID: 570038
United States
12/16/2008 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
And here all this time I was under the impression that Masons were jars...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 572684
United States
12/16/2008 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow i only got through 3 pages of this thread.

I am a 3 degree mason

I was very disappointed to see the posts of a few alleged masons cursing people out for there ideas and opinions about freemasonry. NO TRUE mason would curse some one out and if they were a mason I would like to apologize for there actions. we need to remember that "when arguing with a fool one needs to make sure that an onlooker could tell the difference.

I am going to try to clear up some things:

1. Freemasonry is not a religion, it is a fraternal organization.
[link to freemasonry.org]

2. There is no such thing as a Freemason bible we are not a religion.

If you have any questions about Freemasonry call any masonic lodge there is one in just about every town. or you can ask any mason you no of any mason would love to talk to you about the craft.
 Quoting: NG 573306

I would call the local police chief or judge or city admin and ask them about masonry but probably better not. It would turn into me lecturing them about serving the pope in Rome, as knights do and i really don't expect them to admit their membership in the secret society.
LoriM
User ID: 573864
United States
12/16/2008 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Barak Obama is not a freemason, if he's a member of a secret society that call themselves Masons, it is an irregular lodge, in otherwords, not accepted by the Grand Lodge of Ancient Free and Accepted Masons.

President George W. Bush is not a freemason. Presidente George Bush Sr. is not a mason either however, many reporters believed and reported that he was one because he took his oath of office on the George Washington bible, loaned by a New York lodge for the inaugural ceremony, at the request of the inaugural committee.

President Reagan wasn't a freemason either, just an honorary Shriner and honorary Scottish Rite mason. The title of freemason was never conferred by a Grand Lodge of Ancient Free and Accepted Masons to President Reagan.

The last US president that was a freemason was Gerald Ford.

President Lyndon B. Johnson was not a master mason, he only had his 1st degree.

As far as God is concerned. The freemasons only ask that you believe in a God, "The Creator", your god can be of any religion. The masons do not have a mason bible, they use the bible containing the Old & New Testaments, an example would be the King James version.

Freemasons have codes of conduct to follow, during a lodge session, as well as in their business life and personal life. You should be a model citizen, have and a clean police record, among other things. When applying to become a Freemason, men have to go through a background search, if not spotless or explainable, they're denied membership.

Regards,
LoriM
Lori M
User ID: 573864
United States
12/16/2008 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Barak Obama is not a freemason, if he's a member of a secret society that call themselves Masons, it is an irregular lodge, in otherwords, not accepted by the Grand Lodge of Ancient Free and Accepted Masons.

President George W. Bush is not a freemason. Presidente George Bush Sr. is not a mason either however, many reporters believed and reported that he was one because he took his oath of office on the George Washington bible, loaned by a New York lodge for the inaugural ceremony, at the request of the inaugural committee.

President Reagan wasn't a freemason either, just an honorary Shriner and honorary Scottish Rite mason. The title of freemason was never conferred by a Grand Lodge of Ancient Free and Accepted Masons to President Reagan.

The last US president that was a freemason was Gerald Ford.

President Lyndon B. Johnson was not a master mason, he only had his 1st degree.

As far as God is concerned. The freemasons only ask that you believe in a God, "The Creator", your god can be of any religion. The masons do not have a mason bible, they use the bible containing the Old & New Testaments, an example would be the King James version.

Freemasons have codes of conduct to follow, during a lodge session, as well as in their business life and personal life. You should be a model citizen, have and a clean police record, among other things. When applying to become a Freemason, men have to go through a background search, if not spotless or explainable, they're denied membership.

Regards,
LoriM
Templar Knight
User ID: 578389
United States
12/23/2008 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing this post started about the "possibility of BO being a Freemason" and it spiraled out of control.

I am a 32' Scottish Rite Mason and I am an active officer in the line of the Rose Croix Degree. I am also a Past Master of my Blue Lodge, Companion in the Royal Arch Chapter, Sir Knight and active officer in my commandery of Knights Templar, and a Shriner. I am not holding any secret to who I am or my involvement. My family knows, my friends know, my community knows, my clients know, and whoever drives behind me knows. So what secret?

Yes there are particular signs of recognition to enter into a closed meeting, but also ask yourself, can you barge in on a corporate meeting at Microsoft? These forms of recognition came from the times traveling across Europe in the Dark Ages. Knights did not carry money on their person because of highway robbers, and was allowed to enter into safe-houses for rest and food. The keeper of the safe-house would then submit an invoice to the Hospitalers / Templars for payment, hence the Templars started the use of credit. These signs of recognition finally made their way in the guilds and hence we have what we have today.

Going back to Babylon and Nimrod? Questionalble. If you can provide solid proof then so be it. As for Masons controlling the world, the economy or whatever you may believe, stop by a Masonic Lodge and then come back and make the same argument. There has been enough information provided throughout this thread to have you informed about the Freemasons. I do not understand why you have such a seething contempt for Freemasons; but I am sure one day you will see outside your own little box.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 575356
United States
12/23/2008 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: Deisi

Ah, such invigorating discourse from Dizzy The Deaf-Mute.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 225509
United States
12/23/2008 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Richard Syrett, a Toronto radio host, claimed on his show Thursday night that Barack Obama is a 32nd degree Freemason.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 290322

Uh... if you are NOT WHITE then you are NOT A MASON. To be a mason, you have to be white. Of course there is the joke lodge Prince Albert in a Can for the non-whites so they can play at being masons... but to be a real mason, it is white or you're not one.
Masons worship Lucifer
User ID: 581161
United States
12/28/2008 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Listen to William Cooper and find the real truth behind the lodge. Most blue lodge masons dont even know whats going on anyway. Remember that masons have to take a sworn oath to never reveal the secrets of the "craft". Masons that have came out in the past to say whats really going on have all died. RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF SHEEPLE! You cant trust a mason to tell you the truth about anything thats really going on. They all swore to cover up the truth.

GLP