Anonymous Coward
User ID: 586683
United States
01/05/2009 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ~~ Obama 32nd degree Freemason ~~
1) Barack Obama is not a Prince Hall Mason
2) There is such a thing as a Masonic Bible. I have one in my bedroom.
3) Masonry does not say that all gods are equal. Masons believe in one Great Architect.
4) The so called Illuminatae was a short lived 18th Century organization.
5) There is a small group of members of the Council of 33rd Degree, who are very honourable men, with the very best interests of the world at heart, who work to contribute to the solution of complex world problems who are "Illuminated". My best friend this past forty years is one of them. He is a deeply caring, immensely intelligent person.

Most people who have comment on here are ignorant of how much better of they are, because such organizations exist.
 Quoting: Boaz 554155

Umm as a Freemason I'm free to believe in whatever deity I want
and for me that is the Guadess of Nature and her son the Greenman.
Just because *Masons* call God The Supreme Architect Of The Universe does not mean I have to worship that title or name.
And by the way GOD is the first hebrew letters which stands for Wisdom, Strength and Beauty. Again we have the trinitarian god which should be Father, Son and MOTHER!
Idol1
just asking
User ID: 589311
Pakistan
01/09/2009 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Richard Syrett, a Toronto radio host, claimed on his show Thursday night that Barack Obama is a 32nd degree Freemason.

Uh... if you are NOT WHITE then you are NOT A MASON. To be a mason, you have to be white. Of course there is the joke lodge Prince Albert in a Can for the non-whites so they can play at being masons... but to be a real mason, it is white or you're not one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 225509

---------------

in 1960, the freemason lodges from my country were forced to stop working due to allegations that the higher degree masons were using blackmagic / witchcraft to influence other newer members. After closure, the material that was taken into custody, included human skulls, bones (animal/humans) ....(i'm only highlighting the important ones)...Whats that about ??? plz correct me if i'm wrong coz this is something i've seen with my own eyes. i even wrote an article in one of the local magazines suggesting a fair trial, unfortunately it was never published (obviously i must be wrong)....

What i've heard and read is that in order to become a freemason u need to have the belief that there is only one creator of the universe. if u believe in "one divine creator" regardless of your religion, u can be a mason.... so it confuses me why a black person cannot be a mason ? does he believe in more than one god ?

In this amusing thread i've read alot of opinions of the masons and non masons. One thing is for sure, all non masons are trying to prove that freemasons do practice the forbidden acts (blackmagic etc), however the freemasons who're trying to prove them wrong dont even share the same point of view. half of you are saying blacks can be free masons, half of u are saying they cannot be....

can someone explain this please ?
Sublime Prince32' Knight
User ID: 595425
United States
01/18/2009 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
You guys make me laugh!

BR. Jason 32'
test
User ID: 595428
Canada
01/18/2009 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Check out Leo Zagami's interview on Project Camelots interview page -- [link to projectcamelot.org]
an "Illuminati Whistleblower"... he comments about Obama (Feb 2008) being a 32 degree mason and the implications.
ps: the vatican is behind the illuminati..the cia and the masons (according to this guy).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43835
United States
01/18/2009 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are freemasons and there are Freemasons. One is secret, one is different.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 595972
United States
01/18/2009 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
most freemasons have never seen or read a real freemason bible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 373032

Odd. Mine is on my shelf. Got the gold stamp'd square and compasses right on the front. It reads exactly like yours, I'm willing to bet. The text is identical to the KJV.
A Brother
User ID: 595972
United States
01/18/2009 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
What i've heard and read is that in order to become a freemason u need to have the belief that there is only one creator of the universe. if u believe in "one divine creator" regardless of your religion, u can be a mason.... so it confuses me why a black person cannot be a mason ? does he believe in more than one god ?
 Quoting: just asking 589311

Any person that votes to reject a black candidate for the sole reason that he is black is guilty of unmasonic conduct. The lodge teaches us that all men are created equal; since we are all children of God, that makes us brothers and sisters, and we need to treat each other in that way. Being black should never be something that bars someone from being a mason.

And yes, you must profess belief in a supreme being. That doesn't mean being necessarily Christian or Jewish, but that you believe in something greater than yourself. I've even heard of Wiccans being admitted, because they believed in a supreme being. If you believe in God, it doesn't matter what you call Him. That is between you and your maker.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 545445
Australia
01/18/2009 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, yeah, Obama is distantly related to Bush and Cheney:

SAMUEL HINCKLEY AND SARAH SOOLE
So far, no sign he's related to Hillary

September 9, 2007
BY SCOTT FORNEK Political Editor
It sure would be an awkward family reunion. But, believe it or not, Barack Obama is related to both President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.

OK, distantly related: Obama and Bush are 11th cousins.

That's because they share the same great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents -- Samuel Hinckley and Sarah Soole Hinckley of 17th century Massachusetts.

Barack Obama is distantly related to former President George H.W. Bush and President George W. Bush.
(AP file)

Barack Obama is distantly related to Vice President Dick Cheney.

That means Obama and former President George Herbert Walker Bush are 10th cousins once removed.

Obama is related to Cheney through Mareen Duvall, a 17th century immigrant from France.

Mareen and Susannah Duvall were Obama's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents and Cheney's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents.

That makes Obama and Cheney ninth cousins once removed.

Cheney and Bush are related to one another by a completely different common ancestor.

We leave it to you to figure out their relationship.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 290322

what does the "once removed" mean????????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 596417
United States
01/19/2009 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
is everybody stupid
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 596417
United States
01/19/2009 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
is everybody stupid
DCruz030884
User ID: 596503
United States
01/19/2009 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Richard Syrett, a Toronto radio host, claimed on his show Thursday night that Barack Obama is a 32nd degree Freemason.

He also said that Barack Obama's wife is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Syrett also said that Obama is related to Dick Cheney and G.W. Bush. and that Obama is also Illuminati royalty, basically.

This guy didn't provide any evidence to back up his claims, so I'm going to email him this weekend and ask where he got all that information.

[link to www.richardsyrett.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 290322

It sure would be an awkward family reunion. But, believe it or not, Barack Obama is related to both President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.

That's because they share the same great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents -- Samuel Hinckley and Sarah Soole Hinckley of 17th century Massachusetts

That means Obama and former President George Herbert Walker Bush are 10th cousins once removed.

Obama is related to Cheney through Mareen Duvall, a 17th century immigrant from France.

Mareen and Susannah Duvall were Obama's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents and Cheney's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents.

Cheney and Bush are related to one another by a completely different common ancestor.

Source: [link to www.illuminati-news.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 597222
United States
01/20/2009 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually...Every Freemason elevated the 3rd degree is given a Masonic bible as part of the rites and ritual. Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 597002
United States
01/20/2009 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't know a black could get that high in the white Freemason crook club.
smart one.
User ID: 597604
Australia
01/20/2009 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's funny how everyone who knows everything about Freemasonry aren't Freemasons. Prince Hall Freemasons can receive the 33rd Degree. In many states, Post Civil Rights movement, Black and White masons sit in the same Lodge halls. We don't believe all Gods are equal. We have our own personal beliefs but respect everyones right to believe inwhatever God they want, just as our Constitution allows. Believe as you wish. Continue this thread as long as you wish. It is some great entertainment to see such ignorance.
 Quoting: Truth 374968

LOL stupid sheep. The constitution has been invalid since 1933, on march 9th 1933 ores. Franklin D roosevelt declared a national emergency putting the power of the nation derectly into the presidents hands. this "state of emergency" has never been taking away. The constitution has been INVALID 76 years
jarha

User ID: 589529
United States
01/21/2009 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's funny how everyone who knows everything about Freemasonry aren't Freemasons. Prince Hall Freemasons can receive the 33rd Degree. In many states, Post Civil Rights movement, Black and White masons sit in the same Lodge halls. We don't believe all Gods are equal. We have our own personal beliefs but respect everyones right to believe inwhatever God they want, just as our Constitution allows. Believe as you wish. Continue this thread as long as you wish. It is some great entertainment to see such ignorance.
-------------------------------------------------------------​-
LOL stupid sheep. The constitution has been invalid since 1933, on march 9th 1933 ores. Franklin D roosevelt declared a national emergency putting the power of the nation derectly into the presidents hands. this "state of emergency" has never been taking away. The constitution has been INVALID 76 years
 Quoting: smart one. 597604

"smart one." YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME, BECAUSE

THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU ARE. HE WAS VERY POLITE IN HIS

EXPLANATION OF FREEMASONS, YOU ANSWERED WITH NAME CALLING.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 597863
Canada
01/21/2009 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

He also said that Barack Obama's wife is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Syrett also said that Obama is related to Dick Cheney and G.W. Bush. and that Obama is also Illuminati royalty, basically.

This guy didn't provide any evidence to back up his claims, so I'm going to email him this weekend and ask where he got all that information.

[link to www.richardsyrett.com]

That's because they share the same great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents -- Samuel Hinckley and Sarah Soole Hinckley of 17th century Massachusetts

Source: [link to www.illuminati-news.com]

Quoting: DCruz030884 596503

Idiot. If you went back nine generations in your family tree and listed all of your forebears and all of their decedents you would be surprised at who you are related to. I count the grandfather of the last tzar of Russia in my family tree on one side and on the other my grand father is in the direct line from Fredrick the Great of Prussia. Does that make me a king? Does it mean that HRH Prince Edward the Grand Master of UGLE Freemasons would recognize me and dispense special favor? I think not.
Enlilson

User ID: 578302
United States
01/21/2009 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Odd. Mine is on my shelf. Got the gold stamp'd square and compasses right on the front. It reads exactly like yours, I'm willing to bet. The text is identical to the KJV.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 595972

Same gold C&S. It is the temple illustrated edition --popular in the late 80 early 90s imho.
It doesn't matter who I m it's who U R so ChoOse
Boaz
Canada
01/21/2009 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Same gold C&S. It is the temple illustrated edition --popular in the late 80 early 90s imho.
 Quoting: Enlilson

Mine is on a side table, where I left it after putting into the hands of an acquaintance. I told her to pick it up and look at it so that next time there was any sort of debate or argument about the existence of a Masonic Bible, she would be able to truthfully say "I have held one in my hands".
Hiram Abiff

User ID: 597886
United States
01/21/2009 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
There seems to be alot of Masonic "experts" on this forum, none of which are actually Freemasons, nor even know the basic facts regarding the fraternity. Just people who read a website, or book based on crazy Leo Taxil based conspriacies. This makes them qualified experts on Freemasonry............LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 536088
United States
01/21/2009 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
You don't have to travel across the continent to become a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason, it's an honorary degree, nothing more, no secret wisdom, no hidden truths revealed..

Hiram Abiff, thanks for posting, however one thing I've learned during my years here at GLP is that those who want so badly to believe the hocus pocus about masons just are not going to be persuaded by truth or common sense :)
 Quoting: jlazarus

I agree, with this, and can't see reading all of it.

I am interested in whether Obama is a freemason. I'm interested in where he met the people who pushed him to the top... Frankly, I don't care if he was a shriner...
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2009 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
You don't have to travel across the continent to become a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason, it's an honorary degree, nothing more, no secret wisdom, no hidden truths revealed..

Hiram Abiff, thanks for posting, however one thing I've learned during my years here at GLP is that those who want so badly to believe the hocus pocus about masons just are not going to be persuaded by truth or common sense :)

I agree, with this, and can't see reading all of it.

I am interested in whether Obama is a freemason. I'm interested in where he met the people who pushed him to the top... Frankly, I don't care if he was a shriner...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 536088

People read something written by people with an agenda and do not then go and check on the evidence, but present the words of another as evidence. Written words are not evidence. Mr Obama is not a Freemason. You can verify this by checking the Grand Lodge records in the jurisdiction in which he lived. If you really want to find out if Mr. Obama was pushed and who by, follow the money. Find out where the $675Million that paid for his campaign came from. Find out who organized the fund raising. Find out what other things and groups they are involved with and look at the clubbs they belonged to at college. I will give you a clue, then investigate, I mean actually investigate, not just believe the assertions made by others and particularly not people in this group. Here is your clue > Go and find out why George Soros is persona non grata in Malaysia.
walrus
User ID: 599125
Philippines
01/23/2009 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

the assumption that freemasons posses bible of their own is proved to be a myth!!!

there is no such thing as that.... B.H. Obama is a 32nd degree prince hall mason!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 598402
Australia
01/23/2009 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is no such thing as that.... B.H. Obama is a 32nd degree prince hall mason!
 Quoting: walrus 599125

Surely President Obama should get upgraded to 33rd degree now that he's President? It only seems right!
TimOsman
User ID: 595803
United Kingdom
01/23/2009 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
He will be a member of "the illuminati". The so called illuminati, is not a simple, static group of families, rather a vast number of societies and clubs that all interlink with each other by their memberships. The hierarchical nature, and clubs within clubs, means that few see the greater picture.

Freemasonry, is the stepping stone for ordinary people, and operates at the lowest level. It is only a gateway, the rich and powerful (self) select those who are to become enlightened. These groups are what Cecil Rhodes, and Carol Quigly referred to using the vague term "Round Table Groups".

Obalma has been pupiled, working on a need to know basis. He can read a Teleprompter or Autocue, ant that's about it. This explains the reason he muffed the swearing ceremony. Stupidly they did not write it down, for him to read. It was he who made the mistakes, but the media cleverly twisted it around.

It will be interesting to see how well he can cope with the media, when he has no Autocue.
Enlilson

United States
01/23/2009 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

the assumption that freemasons posses bible of their own is proved to be a myth!!!

Quoting: walrus 599125

I challenge you to provide one statement from the Grand lodge of Illinois Prince Hall Masons that says he is a member of any body of Masonry.

Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Illinois
Office of the Grand Secretary
809 East 42nd Place
Chicago, Illinois 60653
(773) 373-2725

Right up here is the phone number I dare, no I demand that you call and ask them or are you just another poster here that would rather continue a lie because you too lazy to find the truth. Either way you get what you deserve and I can see so far you have a nice helpin of fear on your plate to go along with that gut full of it.

As far as the bible goes there is a particular publisher that does make a book that is published by the A. J. Holman Company and it is known by the Coumpas and Square on the front of it which shows me once again that this poster does not know WTF they are talkin about and is that a surprise
Enlilson

United States
01/23/2009 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
referred to using the vague term "Round Table Groups".

Obalma has been pupiled, working on a need to know basis. He can read a Teleprompter or Autocue, ant that's about it. This explains the reason he muffed the swearing ceremony. Stupidly they did not write it down, for him to read. It was he who made the mistakes, but the media cleverly twisted it around.

Quoting: TimOsman 595803

You are complete more-on if you believe it was anyone other then Chief Justice that flubbed the oath.
Boaz

User ID: 598646
Canada
01/23/2009 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
referred to using the vague term "Round Table Groups".

You are complete more-on if you believe it was anyone other then Chief Justice that flubbed the oath.
 Quoting: Enlilson

It is delightfully amusing to see how people like to read something that is not there into every single mistake, nuance or word.
alexisdaughter@xanga
User ID: 599810
United States
01/24/2009 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is the great great grandson of Czar Nicholas Ii and Alexandria of Russia. Check under Linda joy adams for various postings as to how this happened. The Romanovs lived. I am Alexis daughter; he raised me. He married Florence Hunt, cousin to the oilmen. Dick Cheney is a Hunt and Florence's cousin was his mother. Dickey was her first husband's name. Obama is the descendant of Olga Romanov. Contact me at [email protected] for more details or check the blogs. I am asking for prayers for obama and the nation. I have been trying to find copies of the executive orders he has signed. They are not on the White house web site yet. Does anyone have them? The importance can be in one phrase or sentence. Obama may never carry out some of the powers he has executed, but watch out for the next person who becomes President and does assert the powers granted. Anyone can be saved, or have a change of heart. Most of the Romanov family has had very little contact with him.In this last election I was related to both sides, and had promised my support to McCain. Pallin is also in the family, but through Maria, who was closer to our family. Cindy McCain is Florence's niece. Florence, the mother that raised me was a good woman, and a person of great Christian faith. They were not in a lodge.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 601081
Australia
01/25/2009 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
-------------------------------------------------------------​-
LOL stupid sheep. The constitution has been invalid since 1933, on march 9th 1933 . Franklin D roosevelt declared a national emergency putting the power of the nation derectly into the presidents hands. this "state of emergency" has never been taking away. The constitution has been INVALID 76 years

"smart one." YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME, BECAUSE

THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU ARE. HE WAS VERY POLITE IN HIS

EXPLANATION OF FREEMASONS, YOU ANSWERED WITH NAME CALLING.

Quoting: jarha

UMM DUDE I SPEAK IN CAPS TO."SHEEP" WAS NOT NAME CALLING IT REFERS TO YOU BEING LIKE SHEEP AND THE GOVERNMENT/HIGHER POWERS CONTROLLING YOU LIKE A SHEPARD CONTROLS HIS FLOCK.

so you disregarded my comment about the constitution that is truth if you had teh balls to do some research THAT DOSENT COME FROM SOME UNVERIFIED WEB PAGE
BT
User ID: 601087
United States
01/25/2009 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a Master Mason. Our Bible is the King James version, same as any Christian

Freemason bible? Seriously? I'll have to Google that, see what that's all about.

Anyway, I just wonder if all the Obama supporters realize that he's just another one of the world's elites (provided the stuff above is all true ... and I tend to think it is) and that he will do whatever TPTB tell him to.

The Freemason bible in its introduction will state that it beleives all gods are equal...and then it goes on about how to progress through the 33 levels to become a grandmaster.other than that the rest of it is just like a normal bible,just altered at the beginning.I know,doesnt make since.But thats basicly it.I read a Freemason Bible i found once while cleaning out an old house.It was over 100 years old.

GLP