Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,189 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 696,253
Pageviews Today: 1,221,638Threads Today: 521Posts Today: 8,768
02:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LAST TRUMPET - Newsletter March 08 America - An Abomination That Maketh Desolate!

19.47™
User ID: 6933
United Kingdom
02/29/2008 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
LAST TRUMPET - Newsletter March 08 America - An Abomination That Maketh Desolate!
Volume XXVII Issue III March 2008
Last Trumpet Ministries, PO Box 806, Beaver Dam, WI 53916
Fax: 920-887-2626 Internet: [link to www.lasttrumpetministries.org]

America - An Abomination That Maketh Desolate!

"But when ye shall see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:…..For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days."

Mark 13:14, 19-20
"Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."

Matthew 23:36-39
"And there followed him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented him. But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children. For, behold the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck. Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, fall on us, and to the hills, cover us. For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?"

Luke 23:27-31
In this issue of the Last Trumpet, we will examine with great amazement the depth of the spiritual condition that now exists in the United States of America. We are living in a strange time and under the shadow of a strange and clandestine false light. The erstwhile great nation of the United States is now entering a time of trouble such as never thought to be possible. Why are some areas in record drought conditions and many others areas ravaged by continual storms? Why is it that every time there are major election primaries in various states, a swarm of tornadoes rips through entire states? Remember February 6th, "Super Tuesday", when forty-four massive killer tornadoes devastated large areas of six southern states? On the morning of the 6th day of February, six states awakened to destruction so severe that it looked like an atomic bomb had been dropped. Six days later, there was another major primary, and more tornadoes occurred. Could it be that the Lord is not pleased with the candidates that are running for the high office of President of the United States? How long will it be until a final antichrist rises up, and all remaining Scriptural prophecies are rapidly fulfilled?

The above Bible verses tell every discerning Christian that there is something to watch for. It is called "the abomination that maketh desolate." Many people who have heard of this suppose that it refers to an image or idol that is set up; and people are induced, and even forced, to worship it. There is much more to it than that if we understand the depth of the metaphor of the prophecy. What is the abomination of desolation that Jesus referred to and Daniel the prophet spoke of? What abomination did Israel repeatedly commit that made them desolate? The answer is exceedingly clear: it was the constant rejection of the prophets, the Word of God, and ultimately the Son of God himself. After enough time had gone by, a certain line was crossed, and God himself pronounced them and their house desolate. The only remedy for them would be Jesus Christ and His saving grace. But what happens to a nation that continually rejects the true Lord Jesus Christ and His saving grace? What is left but desolation? Has the United States crossed that line? Why have we become a nation of drunken, drugged, sex-crazed, and baby-killing people? We are a society in deep debt and deep sin, and a people filled with blasphemy. At the same time, we have rejected the true Saviour for religion, ritual, and self-righteousness. Nearly all so-called "Christian" churches today are so vile that no true Christian could attend one. It has never been like this before.

We also know that nearly the entire population of the United States has been transformed into human images of the beast. This has been accomplished by means of computers, cable and satellite television, and other electronic media. People have been methodically transformed under the guise of entertainment, and they are now under satanic beast control. The people of society in general now look, act, and talk like the beast; and this is intensifying. People are ripe for the picking, and the powers of antichrist are ready for the one-world harvesting of souls to begin. Everything is now in place for world takeover. This very thing was foretold in James 5:5-6 as follows: "Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter. Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you." It is now time for everyone who is reading this newsletter to seek the Lord in the depth of prayer. The Saviour will hear you and send you the blessed presence of the Holy Ghost. You need Him and time is almost gone. The abomination of desolation is everywhere, but you can be saved from it!

Two Great Religions Rising!

In these final days before the return of our Saviour to this troubled planet, two powerful religions are rising up as powerful spiritual forces. One is the religion of Islam, or the Moslems. The other is a strange, amalgamated pseudo-Christianity with the Vatican as its core. This latter emerging religion is like a many headed hydra monster rising up out of the sea of humanity.

In the United States we are seeing a dramatic high-profiling of Islam. At the end of January 2008, the Iowa State Legislature session was opened with prayer by Mohammed Khan, the imam of the Islamic Center in Des Moines, Iowa. This was done at the request of Iowa State Representative Ako Abdul-Samad, who has questionable ties with Moslem extremists. (1) It was a four-minute prayer to Allah for victory over those who disbelieve and for protection from the "Great Satan." (2) Here let it be noted that among Islamic extremists, the "Great Satan" is the United States of America.

In April 2007, Imam Yusuf Kavakei of the Dallas Central Mosque was invited to open the Texas Senate with the first Islamic prayer. This was done in answer to the invitation given by the Texas Lieutenant Governor and a state senator. Before the prayer was given, the imam read from the opening chapter of the Koran, "Al-Fatehah", which included the words: "All praise is for Allah, our lord, the lord of the worlds, the compassionate, the merciful, master of the day of judgments Oh, God, Allah, you alone we worship, and you alone we call on for help. Oh, Allah, guide us to the straight path, the path of those whom you have favored, not of those who have earned your wrath, or of those who have lost the way." Here let it be noted that in Moslem jargon, those who have earned wrath are the Jews, and those who have lost the way are Christians! (3) Similar things are going on in other states as well.

While Islam is the rising religion in the United States, I must also mention that Hinduism is being amplified as well. We remember that last year U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid invited Nevada Hindu Rajan Zed to offer a Hindu prayer in the U.S. Senate. Now, this same Hindu leader opened the Colorado State Senate by chanting the Gayatri Mantra from the Rig-Veda, complete with its series of om, om, om (also spelled aom). We must also note that it is forbidden to open these sessions using the name Jesus. (4)

Now we have a front-running Presidential candidate who is a closet Moslem. Barack Hussein Obama, a young man with charisma and a mission, could very well be the next President of the United States. As such, this ultra left-wing liberal would also be the Commander-in-Chief of our armed forces, and the man who would appoint the next three Supreme Court justices. We know that Mr. Obama claims that he joined the United Church of Christ, but no one has ever become a true Christian by joining a church. This is all a convenient front to be used when advantageous to do so. This is the man who attracted a cheering crowd of 17,000 people in Madison, Wisconsin. This crowd went completely berserk over Obama. This sort of thing has been happening everywhere he goes. The radical supporters of Barack Hussein Obama sometimes refer to him as "something akin to a messiah", and his campaign is being called, "Obama's first coming" by some. (5) Obama is also being fully endorsed by Senator Ted Kennedy and the Kennedy family. He is being presented as another John F. Kennedy. Many are saying that the rallies have the same feel as the John F. Kennedy rallies of the 1960's. (6)

Who is Barack Hussein Obama? His biography is easy to research and anyone can do it. In my research I have discovered the following: He was born in Hawaii to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya; and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas. When the junior Obama was two years old, his parents divorced, and his father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, who was a radical Muslim from Indonesia. At age six, Barack H. Obama, Jr., moved to Indonesia with his mother and step-father, where he attended a Muslim school but also spent two years in a Catholic school. Obama sometimes conceals his Muslim roots by emphasizing that he attended a Catholic school. Obama's step-father is the one who introduced him to Islam, and he enrolled young Barack in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Here let it be noted that Wahabism is a Radical teaching embraced by Muslim terrorists waging their holy war against the United States. Barack Obama's membership in the United Church of Christ is nothing more than a ruse. One more thing to remember is that the radical Moslems have continually stated that they will destroy the United States from within!

One very interesting thing also happened on the Republican side of the campaign for President. Once John McCain became the front-runner, the symbol of the Republican Party changed. Traditionally, it has been the image of an elephant colored red and blue surrounded by three white five-pointed stars with one point up and two points down. Now it appears with the three white stars having two points up and one point down. This is the symbol for Satanism, and it represents the horns of the goat of Mendes, or Baphomet. This is the very symbol of black magic tripled. I saw this new symbol in a few places but wanted to research it more. That very day I saw it on CNN News. Anyone wanting to verify this should have no problem finding it. Some have suggested that the new design was first used when George W. Bush first became President by Supreme Court decision on the 13th day of December 2000. I did not notice it until McCain became the front-runner. (7)

The other strange religion now rising, as previously mentioned, is the admixture of Roman Catholicism with almost everything else. In Venice, Italy, the church known as Our Lady of Assumption of Ponzano opens its doors to as many as 1,200 Moslems every Friday night. These Moslems all bow on their knees, with faces to the floor, and pray to Allah. The Parish Pastor is Don Aldo Danieli, and the whole operation has the Pope's blessing. (8) This is the same Pope, who on the 13th day of January chose to baptize thirteen babies at the foot of a fresco called "Last Judgment"! (9) Roman Catholicism is trying to unite all of the religions of the world based on a satanic compromise.

The Rising Global Dictatorship!

So much is happening so quickly, and the beast government is upon us beyond a shadow of a doubt. In a previous issue of the Last Trumpet, I reported that the Federal Bureau of Investigation, or FBI, is building a massive data base of detailed information on every person in America and on the individuals from other nations as well. This database will include fingerprints, iris scans, eye patterns, facial shapes, and so on. On February 4th, 2008, the FBI also stated that they will include tattoos in their data base. (10) Now we have learned that a high-tech company called Somark Innovations has developed and successfully tested a special ink that can be tattooed into the skin permanently, giving off radio frequency identification information. In other words, the microchip may not be needed to mark animals and humans. The same results could be achieved by an invisible tattoo that works with a proximity reader without even being directly scanned. This electronic ink would contain whatever information is needed regarding the person to whom it is applied. The device that reads the tattoo operates on a very high frequency, and the whole system is chipless and antenna-free. (11)

Without a doubt, the world-wide web and the hundreds of millions of computers interacting in it are the very electronic brain of the satanic beast himself. In Greece on January 14th, 2008, the television station ERT World featured an amazing story. The reporter from Patras called attention to the Mayor of the city, Andreas Fouras, who declared the beginning of the carnival season. The theme was the "history of communication", and it featured the computer. The King of the Carnival was then presented as a Wizard of the Computer, and it was said that he would give soul, meaning life, to the lifeless computers. (12) I immediately thought of Revelation 13:15 which reads as follows: "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

We have also been watching the rise of the European Union, also called United States of Europe. Now we have learned that erstwhile British Prime Minister Tony Blair, who recently turned Roman Catholic, is in line to be the President of Europe. Blair recently stated with certainty, "I'll be President of Europe if you give me the power." (13) We must also remember that the Euro currency is rapidly becoming the hallmark currency of the world.

On January 22nd, 2008, something astounding happened. Prince Charles of Britain made a speech to Abu Dhabi regarding environmental issues. He stood before his audience as a full, life-size and three-dimensional person while he was seven thousand miles away. He appeared as a perfect hologram, and one would not be able to tell the difference between this hologram and a real-life appearance. It was that perfect. When the speech was over, he vanished before the very eyes of the audience as his body image disintegrated into thousands of light particles and disappeared. (14) This sort of electronic marvel is Satan's attempt to be omnipresent. Can you imagine the possibilities? With such technology it would be possible to stage a false second coming of Christ, saying, "Lo, here is Christ, or lo, he is there!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 269684
United States
02/29/2008 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LAST TRUMPET - Newsletter March 08 America - An Abomination That Maketh Desolate!
Let me be the first.... bsflag
Abbadon

User ID: 382397
Sweden
02/29/2008 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LAST TRUMPET - Newsletter March 08 America - An Abomination That Maketh Desolate!
sheeplebah
And I said, "What is this, the burning bush? For God's sake, I'm not Moses."

And the Voice said to me: "And I'm not God. What has that got to do with it?"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 150870
United States
02/29/2008 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
did someone say "Obama Nation" ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 162605
Italy
02/29/2008 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a super-nut at the pravda forum.
Nickname is Atossa, the bastard pseudo-tzar Putin worshipper.
She talks just like that.
Endtimewatchman
User ID: 18243
United States
02/29/2008 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was just thinking yesterday...."The Last Trumpet" Newsletter should be showing up soon.
19.47™ (OP)
United Kingdom
02/29/2008 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Will you still be raising the BS flag when you are sat in an abondanded factory somewhere, burning old tires to keep warm?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 269684
United States
02/29/2008 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Will you still be raising the BS flag when you are sat in an abondanded factory somewhere, burning old tires to keep warm?
 Quoting: 19.47™ 6933

That's the way I grew up dipshit. On the streets alone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 352101
United States
02/29/2008 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
19.47™ (OP)
United Kingdom
02/29/2008 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm sorry to hear that...

[link to www.chick.com]
DIDUERUS
User ID: 350119
United States
02/29/2008 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's the way I grew up dipshit. On the streets alone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 269684

Really?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 319899
United States
02/29/2008 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Powerful Message. Thank you.
shaggy
User ID: 8528
United States
02/29/2008 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
here's an abomination

it's called haarp
shaggy
United States
02/29/2008 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
You might not want to be too quick to condemn the faith of a man who says he is a christian just because of his family background. Would you want your faith questioned and disrespected that way. What if (and I take him at his word) he really is a christian? Who are you glorifying with your assault?
shaggy
United States
02/29/2008 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.mondovista.com]
Endtimewatchman
User ID: 108933
United States
02/29/2008 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see a quickening of evil and troubles everywhere. Life as we knew it is crumbling. Time is short!
Anonomous 1600
User ID: 383298
United States
03/01/2008 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Beloved, i will be with you, even in the Tribulation, to show you the way to go. Jesus knows of the trying times we face..remember that sentance forever....Even if you turn to him now, your sins will be made white as snow, even if your sins were crimson red....turn to him in earnest prayer daily..he will help guide you..he gives you wisdom..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 383402
Australia
03/01/2008 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
We live in a wicked and evil society today no question. Depressing as it sounds, the good news is we know how the story ends
19.47™
User ID: 282917
United Kingdom
03/02/2008 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

"We live in a wicked and evil society today no question. Depressing as it sounds, the good news is we know how the story ends"

Indeed we do, because we have the true word of the Lord. The great pity is so do the great mass of people who are heading to hell. If only they would wake up while they still have a little time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 384175
Australia
03/02/2008 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
All apologies to Jesus, but really...

"Christians are fighting each other over dogmas and doctrines. They are like the Pharisees of Christ’s day, searching the Scriptures in vain, unable and unwilling to see the plain truth in front of their eyes!

Christians spend their time serving the very System of Money and Power which crucified Jesus the Christ and persecuted his early followers.

The True God is not to be found in any of today’s Christian Churches..."

Sorry if the truth hurts
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 383220
United States
03/02/2008 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
This all is part of the prophecy, it has to happen there is no stopping it, so join in when I say Vote Obama Antichrist and bring in the son of perdition so the Bile Prophecy can be fulfilled and God will return in triumph over evil.

Vote Obama Antichrist. I am

God wants you to.

Hell_boy
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/02/2008 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
:hell_boy; Sorry typo
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/02/2008 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
fuck it I did it again
hell_boy ther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 381225
United States
03/02/2008 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Volume XXVII Issue III March 2008
Last Trumpet Ministries, PO Box 806, Beaver Dam, WI 53916
Fax: 920-887-2626 Internet: [link to www.lasttrumpetministries.org]

America - An Abomination That Maketh Desolate!

"But when ye shall see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:…..For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days."

Quoting: 19.47™ 6933

Farting ki Farting ki Farting ki
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/02/2008 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
You might not want to be too quick to condemn the faith of a man who says he is a christian just because of his family background. Would you want your faith questioned and disrespected that way. What if (and I take him at his word) he really is a christian? Who are you glorifying with your assault?
 Quoting: shaggy 8528

Obama Is not a Christian I assure you, although he is a Christian in the sense that, those who claim to be Christian but are not. When did he go to the water, baptisms are kept a record of, I doubt he has been to the water of life. Or he would not be so bold as to run for president, he has too , too much pride.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/02/2008 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
He stood before his audience as a full, life-size and three-dimensional person while he was seven thousand miles away. He appeared as a perfect hologram, and one would not be able to tell the difference between this hologram and a real-life appearance. It was that perfect. When the speech was over, he vanished before the very eyes of the audience as his body image disintegrated into thousands of light particles and disappeared. (14) This sort of electronic marvel is Satan's attempt to be omnipresent. Can you imagine the possibilities? With such technology it would be possible to stage a false second coming of Christ, saying, "Lo, here is Christ, or lo, he is there!"

Damn now everybody knows how they did the Texas UFO and the Phoenix Lights. Thanks for blowing this big secret , NOT called blue beam, damn when are you all going to get it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 384207
India
03/02/2008 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the message of Jesus is lost on these people.

This kind of material teaches division rather than Love.

Again..Jesus was not a christian or a republican.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 287857
United States
03/02/2008 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thx for Last Trumpet

bump flower
IDW
User ID: 384231
United Kingdom
03/02/2008 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
"the abomination that maketh desolate" is the rise of Zionism as a world power, and the Apostate Zionist state of Israel that exists in defiance of "God".
19.47™ (OP)
United Kingdom
03/03/2008 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for the support, some of the messages where getting a bit weird there. If you enjoyed it please give it a bump back to page 1 every now and then, so that other people can read it.

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 282917
United Kingdom
03/05/2008 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump hf

GLP