Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,516 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 278,401
Pageviews Today: 442,974Threads Today: 159Posts Today: 2,812
04:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LAST TRUMPET - Newsletter March 08 America - An Abomination That Maketh Desolate!

Little Star

User ID: 273434
United States
03/05/2008 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LAST TRUMPET - Newsletter March 08 America - An Abomination That Maketh Desolate!
I respect what you are saying 19.47, but if you would really knuckle down and learn what the real abomination of desolation is about, you would not have posted what you have.
Sorry for projecting a negative.

Christians must learn this about the abomination of desolation. There is only one that has been judged already, and that entity is Satan himself.
Not even the angels that left their habitation as spoken of in the book of Jude verse 6 has been judged yet.
Look up the word desolation.
Many are going to be deceived by this info 19.47 because they have not learned what who that desolation is.
I hope we can agree that I disagree with what you have posted and that it does not separate us from the Lord.
blessings to all
Peace
19.47™ (OP)
User ID: 6933
United Kingdom
03/07/2008 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LAST TRUMPET - Newsletter March 08 America - An Abomination That Maketh Desolate!
Little Star,

Well I reckon that those who are around at the time will know it when they see it.
19.47™ (OP)
User ID: 6933
United Kingdom
03/17/2008 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bump because things are starting to look intresting this week.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 394429
Ireland
03/17/2008 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
LAST TRUMPET Newsletter never fails to deliver, excellent stuff OP, thank you.
Angel_Eyes

User ID: 340940
United States
03/17/2008 07:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 394478
United States
03/17/2008 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Brother R.G. Stair reads this newsletter on world-wide shortwave radio each month. Listen live @www.overcomerministry .org
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 394502
Qatar
03/17/2008 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for sharing. There is something about this guy that tells me he is worth listening too. For starters, he has an excellent knowledge of the occult due to the fact that he was involved in it passionately in his earlier years. Also, I have always found it interesting that he seen a vision of what resembled 911 prior to it happening. He posted this on his web site (I am thinking) before it happened. Some may say that he is tool for the NWO, but my gut tells me he has a gift and his heart is in the right place. Also, I think he must come here and read. Many of the things he discussed in his recent newsletter, were things mentioned on GLP recently?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 389959
United States
03/27/2008 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank you for posting this. it is a good wake up call.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12957968
United States
03/03/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.escapeallthesethings.comangel3]

GLP