THE 21 TOP ILLUMINATI FOUNDED RELIGIONS

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 308328
Russia
03/04/2008 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
THE 21 TOP ILLUMINATI FOUNDED RELIGIONS
The list below is comprised of all the Illuminati founded Religions.

Only Biblical based Historic Judaism and Christianity are pure in their origins.

Paganism, wicca and satanism are not included in the list, their origins are illuminati also, this is presumed obvious to the reader.

# Catholicism: 1.8 billion
# Islam: 1.5 billion
# Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 1.1 billion
# Hinduism: 900 million
# Chinese traditional religion: 394 million
# Buddhism: 376 million
# primal-indigenous: 300 million
# African Traditional & Diasporic: 100 million
# Sikhism: 23 million
# Juche: 19 million
# Spiritism: 15 million
# Baha'i: 7 millionIN
# Jainism: 4.2 million
# Shinto: 4 million
# Cao Dai: 4 million
# Zoroastrianism: 2.6 million
# Tenrikyo: 2 million
# Neo-Paganism: 1 million
# Unitarian-Universalism: 800 thousand
# Rastafarianism: 600 thousand
# Scientology: 500 thousand
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 326428
United States
03/04/2008 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE 21 TOP ILLUMINATI FOUNDED RELIGIONS
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 272356
United States
03/04/2008 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
agreed bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 252875
United Kingdom
03/04/2008 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag bsflag bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 349426
United States
03/04/2008 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just who do you think the illuminati is?

They've only been in existence for a couple hundred years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19003
Australia
03/04/2008 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
21 and still running around in circles.
Abbadon

User ID: 383948
Sweden
03/04/2008 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 349426

good one :)
haha
And I said, "What is this, the burning bush? For God's sake, I'm not Moses."

And the Voice said to me: "And I'm not God. What has that got to do with it?"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385417
Germany
03/04/2008 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is incorrect, the roots of the illuminati precede the modern concept that was founded by Adam Weishaupt from the catholic church then centuries before them all the way back through Egypt , Babylon and even Babal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 359127
Norway
03/04/2008 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

the global elite have been here thousands of years, but the illuminati was founded in 1776 by rothchild
Abbadon

User ID: 383948
Sweden
03/04/2008 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

the global elite have been here thousands of years, but the illuminati was founded in 1776 by rothchild
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 359127

*nod*
And I said, "What is this, the burning bush? For God's sake, I'm not Moses."

And the Voice said to me: "And I'm not God. What has that got to do with it?"
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/04/2008 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is incorrect, the roots of the illuminati precede the modern concept that was founded by Adam Weishaupt from the catholic church then centuries before them all the way back through Egypt , Babylon and even Babal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 385417

I'm not saying you're wrong, but what you're suggesting would have to be of supernatural origin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 337658
United States
03/04/2008 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The two you left out ARE the basis of the illuminati:

"Biblical based Historic Judaism and Christianity"...are in fact the cradle of the resident evil. The followers of these are the sheep who unknowing support the Illuminati becasue they are so able to be controlled by their "holy" books. Books transcribed the founders of the Illuminati.

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 363852
China
03/04/2008 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Biblical based Historic Judaism and Christianity"...are in fact the cradle of the resident evil. The followers of these are the sheep who unknowing support the Illuminati becasue they are so able to be controlled by their "holy" books. Books transcribed the founders of the Illuminati.

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 337658

After watching this video and reading this post, you will know why a lot of people think that it's hard to tell the difference between Jehovah and Satan:

This cartoon strikes me as a metaphor for the creation story through the flood in Genesis. Let's go through it:

Satan creates the heaven and the earth from something that's void and without form.

Satan proclaims (concerning his creative abilities): "I didn't learn it at all, it comes naturally to me like other curious things." - The God of the bible has the ability to create whatever he wants and it's obviously an innate ability.

Satan asks the children what kind of fruit they like and he creates it for them. This is an obvious take off on the creation story Genesis 1:11-12:

Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth vegetation: every kind of plant that bears seed and every kind of fruit tree on earth that bears fruit with its seed in it." And so it happened:
the earth brought forth every kind of plant that bears seed and every kind of fruit tree on earth that bears fruit with its seed in it. God saw how good it was.

By creating the fruit, Satan showed his ability to do good and evil. He did this throughout the cartoon. It's so similar to something Jehovah said, "I create good and evil."

The children ask if they can help Satan and he replies, "You may make some people." - This is the obvious give away that the whole cartoon is a take off on the Genesis story because of that famous line (Genesis 1:26):

Then God said: "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness..."

The girl says, "I'm gonna make the king and queen." One of the boys says, "I'm gonna make a soldier." We see them do it then we jump to a scene where the girl says, "Look at that little village." There you have three of the main ways humanity is controlled:

Kings, soldiers, cities - These concepts and roles all came to the people from their CREATORS, right from the beginning of creation.

We watch the children form the people out of the clay from the ground then we watch Satan give the people an animating life force, just like the Genesis story:

Genesis 2:7 the LORD God formed man out of the clay of the ground and blew into his nostrils the breath of life, and so man became a living being.

One of the boys makes a new type of person (a different colored person) and says to the person of the old type, "Here's a buddy." This is an obvious reference to how Eve was created as Adam's helpmate.

Genesis 2:18-19
18 The LORD God said: "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a suitable partner for him."
So the LORD God formed out of the ground various wild animals and various birds of the air, and he brought them to the man to see what he would call them; whatever the man called each of them would be its name.

After the people start to become annoying, Satan says, "I find you humans interesting, even though you are a worthless greedy lot." Satan looks horrified at the people torturing an animal and says, "How annoying that sound is."

Let's compare everything we see in this part of the cartoon to Genesis chapter 6 and 7:

1 When men began to multiply on earth and daughters were born to them,
2 the sons of heaven saw how beautiful the daughters of man were, and so they took for their wives as many of them as they chose.
3 Then the LORD said: "My spirit shall not remain in man forever, since he is but flesh. His days shall comprise one hundred and twenty years."
4 At that time the Nephilim appeared on earth (as well as later), after the sons of heaven had intercourse with the daughters of man, who bore them sons. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown.
5 When the LORD saw how great was man's wickedness on earth, and how no desire that his heart conceived was ever anything but evil,
he regretted that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was grieved.
So the LORD said: "I will wipe out from the earth the men whom I have created, and not only the men, but also the beasts and the creeping things and the birds of the air, for I am sorry that I made them."

Genesis 7: 16-24

Those that entered were male and female, and of all species they came, as God had commanded Noah. Then the LORD shut him in.
The flood continued upon the earth for forty days. As the waters increased, they lifted the ark, so that it rose above the earth.
The swelling waters increased greatly, but the ark floated on the surface of the waters.
Higher and higher above the earth rose the waters, until all the highest mountains everywhere were submerged,
the crest rising fifteen cubits higher than the submerged mountains.
All creatures that stirred on earth perished: birds, cattle, wild animals, and all that swarmed on the earth, as well as all mankind.
Everything on dry land with the faintest breath of life in its nostrils died out.
The LORD wiped out every living thing on earth: man and cattle, the creeping things and the birds of the air; all were wiped out from the earth. Only Noah and those with him in the ark were left.
The waters maintained their crest over the earth for one hundred and fifty days,

Compare what Satan says below, just before he decide to wipe out the people, to what Jehovah says in the story of the flood (just before he decide to wipe out the people):

Satan: "Fools. What fascinations there are on this planet. Strange mortals with curious customs. We'll have a storm now and an earthquake if you'd like. You must stand aside and out of danger (speaking to the children rather than Noah?)."

Jehovah: "I will wipe out from the earth the men whom I have created, and not only the men, but also the beasts and the creeping things and the birds of the air, for I am sorry that I made them."

Now you know why a lot of people think that it's hard to tell the difference between Jehovah and Satan.

Quoting from another site:

If I still believed the Bible, it would convince me that God is evil, not good. He creates evil, he deceives, he tells people to lie, he lies himself, he rewards liars, he orders men to become drunk, he rewards the fool and the transgressor, he delivers a man into Satan's hands, he causes indecency, he spreads dung on faces, he orders stealing, he causes adultery, he orders the taking of a harlot, he orders a man to purchase his wife, he kills repeatedly, he orders killing, he degrades deformed people, he punishes bastards for being illegitimate, he punishes many for the acts of one, he punishes children for their father's sins, he supports human sacrifice, he orders cannibalism, he demanded 16,000 virgins to be given to soldiers as plunder of war, he orders gambling, he requires an unbetrothed virgin to marry her seducer, he orders horses to be hamstrung, he sanctions the degradation of enemies' women, he sanctions the beating of slaves to death, he requires a woman to marry her rapist, he ordered the cooking of food with human feces, he killed the wicked and the righteous, he intentionally gave out bad laws, he excused a murderer and promised him protection, he killed a man who refused to impregnate his widowed sister-in-law, he aided rather than punished a swindler, he discovers women's secret parts, he breaks up families, he orders the killing of children, he killed over 50,000 people because of a few, and he mandated unlimited punishment for limited sins...among other things!

I can document each one of these assertions with book, chapter, and verse from the Bible itself, and they are not taken out of context. (And I will send the documentation, if you request it.) The Bible blasphemes against God. Can you imagine a GOOD God pointing to the Bible and saying, "Yes, that's my Book. It describes me perfectly"? The God described in the Bible is a monster. Simply to read the biblical text without prejudice, Satan comes out looking better than God. In fact, a disinterested reader could very well conclude that Satan directed the writing of the Bible in order to discredit God.

[link to www.users.globalnet.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/04/2008 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 337658

So wrong. I will say however, that they have infiltrated the church, and wrong teachings have resulted. These things are coming to light. But the foundations are still intact, the wheat and the chaff will be separated, probably very soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385431
Portugal
03/04/2008 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now, that was a bucket full of nonsense!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 356646
United States
03/04/2008 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 356646
United States
03/04/2008 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 308328

"Scientology: Church now claims more than 8 million members."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385455
United Kingdom
03/04/2008 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
drevil

some say global elite

some say cream rises to the top

i say shit floats

weirdo

You forgot WacWeo = 1 person, me, and although others would like to join, i wont let them, nor do i feel good enough to be in their company
River Girl

User ID: 385425
United States
03/04/2008 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Only Biblical based Historic Judaism and Christianity are pure in their origins.

Paganism, wicca and satanism are not included in the list, their origins are illuminati also, this is presumed obvious to the reader

Christianity PURE? Give us all a break, and consideration for intelligence. Christianity isn't pure, where do you think all the christian holidays came from? Pagan origins! Go away and do your studies and then come talk to us about purity for goodness sake!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 352507
Canada
03/04/2008 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag bsflag bsflag

This BS is meant to direct hatred towards all religions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 369942
United States
03/04/2008 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't see how not associating yourself with a religion is Illuminati based.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385471
United Kingdom
03/04/2008 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
drevil

they are all the same thing anyway

as above so below

ll just waiting for a little beardless boy to come and add the final peice of the puzzle

keeping them waiting builds the anticipation lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 246619
United Kingdom
03/04/2008 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only the one true God has REAL prophets that prophesy things that REALLY come true:

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 290624
United States
03/04/2008 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
How about Judaism?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 378131
Sweden
03/04/2008 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
How about Judaism?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 290624

LOL, good question!

So, the illuminati created Buddhism...to do what? To stimulate inner peace and sharp mind and respect all för living being? Then they did a good job for the first time since Buddism is the one of the most benevolent religions.

I'm a Taosist though! :-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 378131
Sweden
03/04/2008 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Paganism, wicca and satanism are not included in the list, their origins are illuminati also, this is presumed obvious to the reader.

You say it because.......? How many years did you spend on research?
seeker
User ID: 385531
United States
03/04/2008 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have any links and proofs?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 384867
Sweden
03/04/2008 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Christianity PURE? Give us all a break, and consideration for intelligence. Christianity isn't pure, where do you think all the christian holidays came from? Pagan origins! Go away and do your studies and then come talk to us about purity for goodness sake!!!
 Quoting: River Girl

Actually you're talking about Catholicism and Protestantism (a.k.a. Reformed Catholicism), the guy had that at the top of his list.

You should take course in reading comprehension Mademoiselle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45033859
Germany
08/18/2013 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mindfuck !!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43177766
United States
08/18/2013 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes yes, but who invented the buttercup

you know when you

fart in your hand and slap it into some

dude's face...

wikipedia oddly has no info...

this is how civilizations fall asunder

the lil foxes nibbling the vines destroy the vineyard.

GLP